The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doctor’s Undoing

Chapter Three

William stood by the kitchen counter working his beer, while Imelda scurried about preparing dinner. She had the stove covered with various pots and pans, and the smell in the kitchen made his mouth water. In the thirty minutes since they had showered, she had put together the makings of a sophisticated meal that had him shaking his head and wondering what it would be like to have someone like this cooking for him all the time. “Wonder how she is with fried chicken?” he asked himself. He finished his beer and tossed the can into the trash bin. He was about to get another from the refrigerator, when the door swung open and a man in a three-piece business suit strode into the kitchen.

The man walked up behind Imelda and proceeded to fondle her ass cheeks through her dress. Imelda squealed with pleasure and leaned back, turning her head slightly.

“Edward, you naughty boy!” she chastised him. “What if Doctor Patricia walked in and saw you playing with my bottom?”

Edward snorted and continued to run his hands over Imelda’s nice round cheeks. “She called and won’t be home for another two hours, at least. Got called in to perform a procedure at the last minute.” He leaned forward and kissed Imelda on her cheek as she offered it to him. About then, William cleared his throat. Edward straightened up with a start. “Hello!” he exclaimed in obvious surprise, his face flushing slightly. “And who might you be?”

William smiled at the man. “I’m a friend of Imelda’s. William’s the name.” He took a step forward and held his hand out. Edward hesitated for a moment, looking at the proferred hand, then back at Imelda, and then back at the hand. Finally he reached out and took it in his own, cautiously.

“Pleased to meet you, I’m sure,” he said uncertainly. “You have to pardon me, but Imelda doesn’t normally entertain in the house.” He frowned. “Patricia has certain feelings about that.”

William shook his hand vigorously and smiled. “I know. She explained all about the rules and how your bitchy doctor wife don’t let her have a life. You know, Eddy, we freed the slaves in this country a long fuckin’ time ago."”

Edward’s face lost all color. “Excuse me!” he almost stuttered. “I do believe you should be leaving my house right now!” He took a step forward and then thought better of it as William straightened up to his full height. “Really, you can’t just come in here and insult the mistress of the household!” He looked into William’s eyes defiantly, and found he couldn’t look away.

“C’mon now, Ed old bean,” William snorted. “You know your wife’s a pure bitch. Admit it. She’s a grade A number one bitch.”

Edward hesitated before my answering. “A gentleman doesn’t resort to calling his spouse vulgar names,” he finally said.

“She’s a bitch!” William repeated.

Edward nodded slightly. “Yes, she is a bitch.” He sighed. “But she is still my wife.”

William nodded this time. “Yep, that she is. At least for now.” he looked over at Imelda. “How long you and the hired help been playing around?” he asked coyly. “You sure seemed awful familiar with her ass when you walked in here.” Edward didn’t answer. “C’mon now, Ed, you can tell me. I’m on your side. Married to a bitch and having a pretty thing like Imelda here, shoot, nobody’d blame you if you had a casual fling.” Edward remained silent. “Damn, Eddy boy, that bitch sure has you trained.”

Edward finally broke his silence. “We enjoy each other’s company,” he said curtly.

“Now that’s better,” William slapped his knee. “Just how much do you two enjoy each other? Does she suck your dick? Do you poke her?” Edward blushed deeply this time.

“We have had some intimate interludes, just a few.”

William shook his head, laughing. “C’mon Ed, did you fuck her or not?” Edward shook his head nervously. “Well would you like to?” William leaned close to his face. “I mean, would you like to fuck her right here and now? Stick that stiff English oak into her little Filipino pussy and just bang the livin’ shit out of her?” He turned to Imelda and she returned his gaze. “You want to fuck Eddy, don’t you baby?” She nodded her head slowly. “Then come on over here and bend over the table.” She did as she was told and William grabbed the hem of her dress, throwing it up over her hips, exposing her naked ass and pussy. “There you go, Ed, get to it!” He stepped back and motioned to the waiting woman on the table.

Edward hesitated for just a second, then he stepped forward, reaching for his fly. He opened his pants and pulled out his already stiff cock. He moved behind Imelda and placed the head against her slit, rubbing it up and down, getting it slick with her juices. Then, without further ceremony, he plunged balls deep into her, eliciting a loud grunt from her as he bottomed out. He began to fuck her like a wild man, like he had never had sex before and like this would be his last time. William could see Imelda’s ass cheeks jiggle with each thrust, and hear her moaning with pleasure.

“Oh, fuck me Edward, fuck me,” she repeated over and over. Edward obliged, pounding into her relentlessly. The sound of his balls slapping against her ass filled the large kitchen. It didn’t take long for him to reach his peak.

“Oh!” he gasped. “I’m going to cum, Imelda, I’m going to cum!” he warned her. Just before he came, he pulled out of her and stroked his cock furiously, spewing his sticky load all over her nutty brown ass cheeks. The quantity was impressive and ran down her thighs.

“Aw, man,” William said sounding disappointed. “I thought you’d plant that load right in her belly.”

Edward stepped back, taking out his handkerchief and wiping his cock clean. “She’s not on any birth control, you know. Can’t have any little bastards running around now, can we?”

William shook his head. “Eddy, you sly old English bulldog! So you have fucked her before!”

Edward looked at him and smiled wryly. “We have had an intimate tryst once or twice.”

William slapped his knee again. “I knew it! I fuckin’ knew it. No way you’ve been married to a stiff old bitch without takin’ advantage of the hired help!” He walked closer to Edward and looked into his eyes again. “And I think that just maybe I’ll give you two some assistance in rearranging the way things are around here.” Edward looked puzzled. “Don’t think about it, Ed. Just let ole William do his magic, and things’ll get real interesting.” He turned to Imelda who had just finished wiping Edward’s cum from her ass cheeks and legs with the kitchen towel. “How’s that sound to you, missy?” he asked smiling. Imelda smiled back at him.

“I think that I will like that very much, William. Especially if you rearrange Doctor Patricia too.” There was fire in her eyes as she mentioned the doctor. “She needs a lessen in humility.”

William nodded his head and went to the refrigerator to get another beer. “I got a couple of ideas that I’m itchin’ to try out, and the good doctor seems to be just the kind of bitch I enjoy fuckin’ with.”

Edward got an apprehensive look on his face. “You won’t do anything to hurt her, will you?” he asked with genuine concern. “I mean, she is my wife.”

William shook his head. “Eddy, you already said that. What am I gonna do with you?” He walked up to Edward and looked into his eyes. “You know she deserves everything that’s going to happen to her. She deserves to be taught a serious lesson.” Edward nodded his acknowledgement. “Just like you know you don’t love the bitch any more. You never really did love her, you were just infatuated with her.”

“I love my wife,” Edward mumbled unconvincingly. “I really do.”

“That’s bullshit, and deep down inside you know it. That bitch just married you for your money. Your money and social status.” Imelda was nodding her own agreement as William spoke. “You want to see her put in her place, see her taken down a peg or two.”

“Put her in her place.” Edward repeated.

“And then you can get on with your true love, Imelda.” Edward turned his head to look at her. “You love Imelda, and the only way you can have her is to take care of business with Patricia.” William paused. “And Eddy, I’m just the guy to help you out.”

Imelda interrupted. “Excuse me, William and Edward, but if I don’t get dinner finished, it will not be ready for Doctor Patricia when she gets home, and she will be very upset.” She turned back to the counter and resumed her food preparation.

“Oh yeah,” William agreed sarcastically, “wouldn’t want to piss the bitch off right off the bat.” He looked at Edward. “You smoke, Eddy?” he asked.

“I have a rather extensive collection of cigars in my den,” he replied. “Would you care to join me?”

William grinned from ear to ear. “Now you’re talkin’!” He slapped Edward on the back. “Let’s go smoke us a couple of Cubans while we wait for the good doctor to get home.”

Edward led him out of the kitchen, and as William was about to step through the door he looked back at Imelda and whistled. She looked at him in surprise and he gave her an emphatic thumbs up. She smiled at him and nodded, then turned back to her work. Still whistling, William followed his host into the den and plopped down in the most luxurious over stuffed chair he had ever seen. As he sat there, relaxed and puffing on the fat cigar, he wondered just how big a bitch the doctor really was. He hoped she was the total bitch Imelda had portrayed to him. He really got a kick out of taking that kind down. All the way down....

Chapter Four

The doctor arrived home promptly at seven, and Imelda met her in the front foyer.

“Good evening, Doctor Patricia,” she greeted her employer humbly, taking her briefcase and jacket and putting them in the hallway closet. “I trust you had a good day at the hospital?”

The doctor frowned as she replied. “I had an absolutely horrible day, Mel.” She walked past Imelda and into the sitting room, stopping at the bar in the corner. “The morons that I work with have no appreciation for my talents,” she continued as she put some ice into a glass and poured two fingers of scotch over it. “What’s for dinner tonight?” She turned to face the housekeeper. “I do hope it’s better than what you have been preparing of late.” She walked past Imelda and into the living room. “Edward, dearest, where are you?” She continued into the dining room without waiting for a reply. She was standing at the table when Edward came into the room.

“Good evening, precious,” he kissed her cheek as he walked up to her. She didn’t answer, but stared at the table. “Is something wrong?” He asked in a perplexed tone of voice.

“There are four place settings,” she answered in a low voice. “Are you expecting company that you failed to tell me about?”

Edward looked at the table and then back at his wife. “Well, Patricia,” he began nervously, “Imelda has a house guest and I asked him to stay for dinner.” He took a step back. “I didn’t think you would mind, he’s really a nice chap.”

Patricia turned to face her husband. “Since when do we eat with the hired help?” Her voice was flat and toneless. “Or their gutter class friends.” Edward was turning red, trying to think of a suitable answer when William walked into the room.

“Well hi there,” he smiled broadly and held out his hand. “You must be the doc that I’ve been hearin’ so much about.” When Patricia didn’t take the offered hand, he grabbed hers and pumped it vigorously. She tried to pull it away, but found his grip to be amazingly firm. She was about to protest, looking straight into his eyes, fire blazing in her own. “I appreciate the hospitality, I know it ain’t every day you get to have a real live American redneck in your house.” William released her hand. “Can I help you to your seat?” he asked and moved to pull her chair out.

Patricia looked over at her husband, her eyes still afire. “Thank you, Mister?” she asked as she sat and he pushed her chair in.

“Oh, my friends just call me William,” he answered.

She looked back into his face. “And what shall I call you?” her tone had an icy edge to it. William whistled before he answered. He bent forward slightly and stared into her smoldering eyes.

“We’re gonna be friends,” he said softly. “You and me are gonna be the best of friends. You just met me, but there’s something about this big ole boy you like already.” The fire dimmed slightly. “You want to get to know me better. A whole lot better.” He straightened back up. “Now, why don’t you ask me to sit down right here next to you?” he continued. The fire was gone, replaced with a look of uncertainty.

“Please have a seat Mister, I mean, William,” she finally spoke. “I think I should like to get to know more about you.” William grinned at her as he sat down. She turmed and looked at her husband. “For God’s sake, Edward, don’t just stand there with your mouth agape, see if our guest would like something to drink.” She drained her scotch and held out the glass. “And I could use another scotch, please.” Edward took the glass and disappeared into the other room. He returned momentarily holding her scotch and a can of Budweiser for William. Patricia wrinkled her nose at the beer. “Honestly, Edward, couldn’t you at least pour William’s drink into a glass?”

William reached past her to take the can. “S’okay, Patty,” he said easily. “I prefer to drink it out of the can. Saves on dishes,” he popped the top and took a long drink, belching loudly when he had finished. Patricia winced visibly and frowned, but said nothing. Imelda brought on the soup just then and dinner began. William made a clear effort to slurp his as noisily as was humanly possible, looking at the doctor periodically and smiling at her. “This sure is good!” he stated in between spoonfuls. Edward sat across from him, and smiled at his wife’s obvious discomfort. She finally noticed.

“Do you find something amusing?” she asked him gratingly.

Edward turned red again at having been caught. “Just thinking of a funny story I heard today,” he lied and turned to his soup.

“Well why don’t you share it with all of us?” Her eyes bored into him. “I’m certain that we could all use a good laugh.” William came to Edward’s rescue.

“Well, doc,” he interjected. “If it’s the story I told him earlier, it ain’t exactly fit for mixed company.” He paused. “But if you’d really like to here it, there was this traveling salesman in Tiajuana, and he meets this hooker standing on the corner with a donkey...”

“That’s quite all right, William,” Patricia cut him off. “I can see where this kind of story might be humorous to you rough sense of humor, but I don’t think either Imelda or I need to hear it.” She pushed her soup plate away. “Imelda, let’s have the main course please.” Across the table, Edward looked at William and winked.

As Imelda brought out the main course, William smacked his lips in anticipation, She set the first plate down in front of Patricia. “Those are some scrawny little chickens, ain’t they?” he asked in mock seriousness. He looked up at Imelda, better bring me a couple of them babies.”

Patricia sighed as she spoke. “These are Cornish game hens, mister, I mean William,” the frustration surfacing in her voice. Imelda put William’s plate in front of him.

“I knew that, Patty,” he said. “Just pullin’ your leg.” He looked into her face again. “You need to relax. You need to just relax and let things happen.” He picked up her empty glass and held it up to Imelda. “I think the doc needs another one of these, sweetie.”

“Are you trying to get me drunk?” Patricia returned his gaze.

William smiled at her. “You bet I am doc, maybe get you loosened up a little bit so you can enjoy life for a change.” The frown she had been wearing all evening melted somewhat. “Who knows, we may even get to play some games later.”

She kept looking into his eyes as she answered. “I like games,” she said in a soft voice. “It’s been a long time since we played any games.”

William’s smile spread across his face. “Then Patty, my dear doctor, you’re in for a real treat tonight.” He picked up the entire game hen and took a huge bite out of it. With his mouth still half full he looked at her again. “And I think I know just the right game to play with you.”