The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doctor’s Undoing

Chapter One

Imelda was doing the weekly shopping for the household. The young Filipino woman was the housekeeper for a lady doctor and her husband, and they had only recently relocated from England to New Jersey. She was still adjusting to the cultural differences, but was doing fairly well. It would have been even better if she liked her employers. Actually, she liked the doctor’s husband very mush. He treated her like a person and spoke to her with some degree of respect. It was the lady doctor bitch that she absolutely hated. She was daydreaming as she pushed her cart down the aisle and ran into the back of a man standing there. The bump and his “What the fuck!” exclamation brought her abruptly back to reality.

“Oh!” she cried out. “I am so sorry!” She ran around to the front of the carriage to where the man was standing, bent over and rubbing the back of his left leg. He straightened up as she approached him, towering over her five foot one inch height. She looked up at him almost fearfully. “Are you all right?” she asked with a quaver in her voice. The man looked down at her and didn’t answer for a few seconds. She quickly looked him over, noting his blue jeans and T-shirt with a Harley-Davidson motorcycle logo.

“You know,” he said slowly. “You really oughta be more careful with that thing.” He pointed to her overflowing shopping cart, and then looked back at her. His serious look slowly morphed into a smile. “Course, lookin’ at the size of you, I’m surprised you can even get around with a load like that.” He shook his head and chuckled to himself as he continued to look her over. In addition to her height, Imelda only weighed ninety pounds. “Does your momma know you’re out here?” The last comment caused a change in her demeanor, and he could see the fire filling her eyes.”

“I am twenty three years old, I will have you to know!” she almost spat at him. “And I am perfectly able to manage this cart and anything else I need to!” Her face darkened under her light brown complexion, and she turned on her heel to retrieve her cart.

“Whoa now, little lady,” the man interjected. “I didn’t mean no insult. You’re just such a cute little thing, I figured you were some one’s teenage daughter.” He smiled at her and cocked his head to one side. Imelda looked at him and felt her anger subside.

“Well, you should not make the assumption that just because I am small in size that I am a child.” she felt a chagrined smile tugging at the corners of her wide mouth. “I run an entire household all by myself, I will have you know.” The man held his hands up, palms toward her.

“I surrender, darlin’,” he laughed. “You made your point.” He lowered his hands. “Can I buy you a cup of coffee?” he raised his left eyebrow to reinforce the question. Imelda relaxed slightly as she answered him.

“Well, I do not usually take offers from strange men,” she began. “But I really would like to have a coffee.” She sighed. “I get so tired of tea.” A broad grin spread across the man’s face and he took a couple of steps toward her, holding out his large hand.

“Honey, I guess I am a strange man, but my name’s William.” He took her hand in his and shook it. “And I’d be happy to treat you to some coffee. They actually got a place right here in this store that puts Starbucks to shame.” He pointed out a direction and started walking without looking back. With a shrug of her shoulders, Imelda turned her cart around and followed him.

They got their coffee and found a table in the corner to sit at. “So,” William began. “Do I detect a Latino accent?” Imelda nodded as she sipped her coffee.

“Filipino,” she said. “I have been working as the housekeeper for these people for three years now.” She set the coffee cup down and looked at him. “I met them when they were on vacation. I was hired as a temporary housekeeper for them and they were so impressed with me, they asked me to return with them to England.”

“So you’re a hard worker,” William commented. Imelda nodded but her face darkened again.

“That and the doctor wanted her own “colored” housekeeper,” she said in a low voice.

William looked at her quizzically. “So she wanted you because you’d stand out and be noticed? Kind of like a status symbol?” Imelda nodded.

“But they pay me very well, much more than I would be able to make back in my country.” Imelda tried to sound confident as she made the statement. “And her husband is a very nice man.”

William snorted. “I’ll bet he is.” He leaned forward and looked into her eyes. “Tell me more about this lady doctor you work for. Just how big a bitch is she.” Imelda looked into his eyes and felt herself getting lost in them. She could not recall ever seeing eyes like those before, gray and almost possessed of a glow of their own. She picked up her coffee and took another sip, still staring at this man she had just met. When she set it back down, she sat back in her chair and sighed deeply.

“Her name is Patricia, she lets me call her Doctor Patricia, and she feels that she is above everyone else, including her husband Edward. I am convinced that, in her mind, no one exists for any reason except to see to her every desire.” Imelda frowned. “Unfortunately, Edward caters to her. She has him enslaved, and he can refuse her nothing.

Williams eyes had widened when Imelda used the word “enslaved”. “What exactly do you mean, she’s got him enslaved?” he asked. Imelda shook her head slightly.

“I did not mean enslaved in the literal sense. But she has kept herself in excellent appearance, by exercise and cosmetic surgery. She truly is a beautiful woman and has a body other women would die for. Edward, on the other hand is rather less than average in appearance, with a large nose and a noticeable paunch. I really think that the only reason Doctor Patricia was attracted to him is the fact his family has money.”

“And I assume the good doctor came from a family that wasn’t rich?” William asked. Imelda nodded.

“Her parents were originally from Pakistan or India, and had emigrated to England before she was born. You would not be able to guess her heritage by looking at her, as she has a very fair complexion and blue eyes. She is also very tall, probably about five feet ten inches. Very European looking.”

William closed his eyes for a moment, trying to work up a visual image of the not so good doctor. What he envisioned made his mouth water. “I do believe that I’d like to meet this Doctor Patricia,” he said casually to Imelda. He leaned forward and looked into her eyes. “I do believe that I might just be able to get her to change the way she treats the folks around her. You’d like that, wouldn’t you sweetheart?” Imelda nodded without realizing she did so. “And while we’re at it, I’d like to get to know you better, too. Much better.” He smiled and reached his hand across the table to take hers. “I know you find me irresistible.” Once again, Imelda nodded unconsciously as a broad smile creased her features.

“I would like to get to know you better, too, Mister William.” she finally said. William squeezed her hand gently.

“Baby, you can just call me William for now. You can think up some pet names later.” He rose, still holding her hand. “Why don’t we hit the checkout, and you can show me where you and these folks live?” As they walked together to the front of the store, he made sure they walked down the beer aisle. “Pick us up a twelve pack of Bud while we’re here, baby,” he directed her. Imelda obediently took one from the shelf and slid it under the cart.

“Is there anything else I can do for you, William?” she asked innocently.

His smile spread even wider. “There sure is honey, but that’s just gonna have to wait until we get home.”

Chapter Two

William whistled as Imelda pulled the Lexus up the driveway and around the back of the house. “This is one big ass house,” he commented. He helped her unload the trunk and carry the groceries into the kitchen, setting the bags on the counter top. As she began to unpack the bags and store items in the pantry, he opened the twelve pack, popping the top on a can of beer and quickly draining it. He belched loudly and was about to toss the can over his shoulder when he thought better of it and found the trash can. He pulled two more cans out of the pack and handed one to Imelda as she came out of the pantry.

“Thanks,” she said as she opened it and drank deeply. “I like beer, but the Doctor frowns on me drinking it.” She shook her head. “She says it is too low class and common.”

William grinned t her. “Well, that’s me to a “T”. I’m about as low class as you get, but I ain’t so sure about the common piece.” He turned to look at Imelda who was leaning against the counter and sipping her beer. “So what else does prissy Patricia not let you do? Doe she let you have boy friends?”

Imelda almost choked on her beer, spluttering and setting it on the counter. She wiped her chin with her hand and looked for a kitchen towel. “I am not allowed to entertain in their house, not even in my quarters.” William shook his head.

“Damn, girl,” he commented. “How in Hell do you ever get laid?” Imelda had picked her beer up and was in the process of taking another drink when William asked the question. This time, she spewed beer halfway across the kitchen. He nodded his approval. “Nice.”

Imelda set her beer down and looked at him. “I think you had better leave now,” she said in a serious tone of voice. “Ladies do not speak of their sex lives with strangers.” She walked to the door and opened it, holding it open so William could leave. He walked over and placed his hand over hers on the doorknob, looking down into her eyes. Their eyes met and locked together.

“I’m not a stranger,” he almost intoned. “I’m your lover.” Imelda continued to stare into her eyes, and tried to shake her head.

“No, we only just met.” she said softly. William nodded.

“We just met, but in your heart, you know you want me. When you look at me, you get so horny, you forget about everything else and just want to fuck me silly.” She tried to shake her head and failed. “You’re pussy is getting wet right now, with my hand touching yours, and all you can think about is my cock inside of you.” He reached down with his other hand and lifted her skirt up. Looking down, he could see a damp spot beginning to show through her panties. He took his hand off the doorknob and she closed the door, locking it. When she turned back to him, she dropped to her knees and reached for his zipper.

Imelda had fished his cock out, and was stroking it. She had both hands wrapped around his stiffening shaft, pumping him vigorously. She brought the head to her lips and kissed it, slipping her tongue in and out of the slit. William moaned. “You sure know what you’re doing with that piece of meat, honey.” She took the head into her mouth and let her tongue work it over while one hand began to massage his balls still inside his jeans. “Damn!” he exclaimed. “You’re pretty good for somebody who ain’t never allowed no boyfriends.” She took her mouth off his cock and grinned wickedly at him.

“I lost my virginity when I was thirteen,” she informed him. “And had a very active sex life until I began working for the bitch doctor.” She took him back in her mouth.

William reached down and pulled her up. “Come on over to the counter,” he told her. He picked her up and sat her on the edge, reaching up under her skirt to slide her panties down. The crotch was soaked. He knelt down and leaned forward, his own tongue probing her sopping pussy as he held the lips spread apart. Imelda moaned at the contact and pulled him into her crotch. She felt herself racing toward an orgasm and tried to piull him up.

“Fuck me!” she panted. “Fuck me now!”

William stood up and undid his jeans, letting them fall down around his ankles. He wasn’t wearing any underwear. “Always ready to oblige a lady,” he said as he stepped forward and placed the swollen head of his cock against her pussy lips. Wordlessly, he pushed forward and his shaft slid into her easily. When his balls rested against her ass, he bent forward and kissed her full lips. Her tongue darted out, searching for his as he began to fuck her with long, slow strokes. She gasped into his mouth as her first orgasm swept over her. A few minutes later, she pulled her mouth away from his and screamed as her second orgasm made her entire body spasm. William continued pistoning his cock in and out of her for almost thirty minutes until he felt himself getting ready to cum.

“Where do you want it, babe?” he huskily asked. “Where do you want me to put my cum?”

She almost missed his question. When she realized what he was asking, she answered quickly. “In my mouth, William, in my mouth. I want to taste the nectar that comes from that beautiful cock.” He pulled out of her and helped her off the counter. Imelda took him into her mouth and had just closed her lips around the head of his shaft when he erupted. She had felt men cum in her mouth before, but never with this much force or in such quantity. Gob after gob of hot cum spewed from his cock, filling her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could, trying not to let any of his precious load escape. When he finally finished emptying his balls into her mouth, she had captured every drop! William raised her back to her feet.

“You got a shower in your quarters little lady?” he asked her. Smiling at him she nodded.

“Si,” she said in a sated voice.

“Then what say we get us cleaned up before the doc and her hubby get home?” he lifted her chin.

“Si,” was all she repeated and took him by the hand.