The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dairy of a Little Blue Jay

Letter Two

Dear Mr Curse Master

Okay where was I. Ever know a friend or maybe you were the friend that just couldn’t help but say “like” every other word. You could dare them or try to pay them but it wouldn’t help. Even if they tried they just couldn’t stop? That is what this feels like. I mean I just wrote “okay where was I” for gods sake I seriously need to be allowed to edit. End rant.

So I already pretty much covered day one. Day two now there was an interesting day. For a different reason though. See being forced to feel things like arousal or made to do things like sit still, these things are pretty straight forward. I mean I bet even a child can understand how it might feel even if he has never felt it. The unaware one is pretty similar too. Ever have the tip of your tongue sensation? That is pretty much it. This next one though is really hard to explain and by far the most unique feeling except maybe being so aroused you might consider murdering someone if it helped you get sex.

So since the situation was new that night I stayed hidden in my husbands room. Our room now but at the time it felt like his room. A fine choice. His control was over me only. No reason to chance something weird on the first night. Point being nothing special. We didn’t even have sex that night. Then again since we had sex that afternoon it wasn’t like the lack of sex three hours later is meaningful.

The following day after the kids went to school he came home and found me.

“How are you feeling?” he asked me.

“How do you think? I’m been turned into a slave!” I shouted. “God I need drugs.”

We proceeded to have a discussion on how my commands effected me. I’ll skip the details as, well you already have an account of that. With that he issued the command for the day.

“My Little Blue Jay. While I am at work today and the kids are at school. I want you to study and give it all your attention. Unless it is important nothing can’t stop you from doing school work. The study material is on the on the kitchen table. You are permitted a break every two hours for ten minutes and one hour for lunch at a time of your choice.”

He leaned in to kiss me. I jumped back. I wasn’t in the mood for that crap and while I may be stuck it doesn’t change that well people tend to make bad decisions. I know this more than anyone.

He laughed. “Fair enough. No need to rush things. My Little Blue Jay. Every time you answer a question feel your arousal increase. Think of it like a scale one to a hundred. Each answer pushing it up by one point. The arousal cannot go down until you orgasm. Lastly, you cannot orgasm unless you get one hundred percent on a full chapter.”

With that he left. At least this time he left me a way to orgasm. Also I was able to touch myself. In theory at least. I couldn’t while studying but I had breaks. At this point I was a believer obviously and was in no mood to increase my arousal without orgasm. Didn’t make not touching myself easy but I managed.

The weird part. See studying may sound like it falls into the same category as unlocking a door or writing letters. Actions normally you control but out of your control right? Key word. Attention. Sitting down opening the math book for fifth grade. This was all straight forward. Even then I realized it must be Sammy’s math book. She was in fifth grade. Once I started reading that was when it hit me.

I couldn’t focus on anything else. My brain’s attention was being given to this book fully and completely. Imagine it like guide rails on the road. Your mind wants to wonder. It tries to wonder but anything from what time it was to my name. All it did was trigger this feeling of dread like I had bumped into such a rail and then my focus was right back to the book. I couldn’t look away and I couldn’t even think about looking away. Unlike the unaware command. You are aware of this well kind of. That too is like a trip wire. You are aware but then you get pulled away. It is like you are aware but your not allowed to express it and if you try you get zapped for trying to think.

Does that make sense? I can’t really explain it better. Unfortunately it didn’t help with the arousal. See it was preventing me from thinking of anything but my studies unless it was important. Well my arousal was my reward for studying. Yeah it went there. So there I was so fixated on the math book so completely that I couldn’t even touch my breast because the thought required more mental energy than I was allowed to spare and on a scale of one to hundred I was already nearing twenty.

Hard to say how I felt. Frustrated? Angry? Sexy? All valid. I mean it was a math book for crying out loud. Not like it took long to reach problems. On average each chapter had three lessons. Each lesson had about ten problems. So yeah after one hour I was already at thirty. The interesting part is you know you would think unable to be distracted means you wouldn’t notice things like a phone ringing but I did.

If I had to guess oh wait I don’t. This curse understands itself as such even though I may not know the answer it does. So the way it worked was since important events were allowed to distract me I did notice my phone ringing. Not because it was important but because it could be important. Glancing at it I saw the name Emma. One of my BFFs from high school. I was conflicted. I wanted to see her. Cry into her shoulder and figure out a way to get her to kill my husband at the same time I was afraid to see her. To show her Lexis the slave.

At the time it didn’t matter. She wasn’t important and I dropped the phone returning to my studies. Yeah thanks curse. Two hundred dollar dollar phone. Couldn’t set it down. No had to drop it. I learned something else too. Grading math tests takes freaking longer than doing math tests. My result. eighty percent. This was going to be a long day. If your wondering too. How did I do bad? Doesn’t the curse know? Yes the curse does know. But I was being commanded to learn. If I was being commanded to answer it right then the curse probably would help.

Two hour point. God I was horny. Not stage two or anything that bad. heck not even a full stage one. I didn’t so much as want sex as I wanted to to masturbate. To just sit in the shower with a good shower head and orgasm. No man needed. No intense thing. I was just horny and wanted to feel something. If the question hit you. Well thirty of a hundred that should put you at stage 1 moving to stage two right? Wrong! Reason is he didn’t mean for one to hundred to be a percent he meant for it to be an example of the incline or meaning he didn’t want each question to have a notable effect on me but rather for the difference to occur gradually which it was.

I had a mild headache and was thirsty. Going to the fridge I saw it. Beer! Glorious beer! Normally beer isn’t my favorite but hell anything was better than nothing at that point. I reach for it and fail to touch it. Then I remember. No drugs. I wanted to scream/cry/murder all at the same time. So far my husband had been mildly reasonable. I mean Math homework? Is this really how you would use a slave? Knowing him math home work was like some random kinky fantasy he had from childhood. Point being the situation could be worse. I figured the beer being off limits was accidental.

I grabbed my phone. I was tempted to call Emma but reasoned against it as I felt it likely I would end up dropping the phone at the end of my break and cut her off. So I called my husband determined to get a beer.

“Hello,” he answered. “Anything wrong?”

“No,” I replied as technically lack of beer isn’t really a wrong. “I mean kind of. I want beer!”

He laughed as I suspected it was accidental.

“Fix it!” I insisted.

“First. Having fun with the erotic studies?”

“Kind of,” I replied.

“Oh? Could you explain?”

“I am bound to feel horny. Not bound to act on it. Since I can’t orgasm til I get a perfect chapter done I don’t plan to go with it til then.”

“Kind of dodging the spirit of the game a tad bit aren’t you?”

“Yes, I mean maybe. So?”

“My Little Blue Jay can have one beer and for the rest of her study time she has to act on any urges she has that are sexual in nature.”

“You bastard!”

“Did I make you mad?”

“No!” I shouted. I had intended something more like. “Yes. You just forced me to sit here for likely hours in a teased sexually frustrated state likely on the verge of orgasm the entire time.” Then I realized well damn when you stop and think about it there are worse ways to spend a day.

“Have fun,” he said before he got off the phone. I cracked a beer and drank the entire can in one attempt. I needed that. Then I found myself being dragged to the shower. Oh yeah. I can’t fight sexual urges. Fuck I thought. Except I didn’t make it. Wanna know the fun part? My ten minute break? It ended right after I finished getting naked. Yep I was dragged back to my studies naked.

So there I sat naked reading a math book in my husbands kitchen while rubbing my pussy and fondling my breasts. Remember that thirty? Yeah more like fifty now. Occasionally I would let go of my breast to write an answer down. I was beginning to be slowed down by the rapidly increasingly levels of arousal. This provided a very good lesson. I realized my pace wasn’t fixed. After all he didn’t say do it fast. As long as I wasn’t resisting it I could go slow or fast.

Sadly I learned this lesson a bit late. By the end of the second hour I had graded my second chapter. Eighty nine percent. Damn. Once again free, relatively that is. I found myself going to get that shower. Warm water hitting my naked body. Washing the sweat off was an added bonus. Yes. I was sweating. You try and sit still masturbating for two hours straight at full force without an orgasm and see how easy it is not to sweat!

It felt so good. Only one thing would have made it better. A freaking orgasm. I found myself getting out and drying off. You know I wanted to get dressed but realized it kind of went against the rule of being forced to express my sexual desires. After all being naked felt right. I didn’t realize I hadn’t used the ten minutes yet. My body may have wanted to sit in the shower for hours but it knew my time was almost up and decided I needed some help. Locating the bag my husband brought the night before from my apartment I dug out a vibrator.

Yep that is were this is going. While this curse does seem to help me be correct when I am not sure I don’t think it knows everything. I had noticed the vibrator last night had had been thinking about it in the shower. Not sure if that means I should blame myself. Either way yep. My pink vibrator turned to high stuck in my soaking wet pussy. And yep soaking wet before the shower. By this time I was already past one hundred on that scale.

Yeah I was approaching stage two at this point. Lets just say my studies slowed down a lot at this point. Which on one note was good. It wasn’t all the arousal. I was trying to slow down. I needed to orgasm. I was determined to get one hundred percent. Two more hours came and went. This time I didn’t stop. I wasted my break. I truly wanted to continue. About an hour later and well into stage two I finished chapter three. I did it. I got one hundred percent. I was half way expecting to orgasm on the spot but realized something.

It hadn’t stop just the orgasm but the whole final moments. With that restriction lifted I was suddenly approaching orgasm very fast. I decided to call it. Lunch time. Running to the bedroom I laid down and pushed myself over the edge. Which was amazing. I mean for the past hour I had been inching closer and closer to an other wise unreachable goal and suddenly for a few minutes I was traveling the speed of sound.

Kind of like pushing the pedal to the floor in a car with the parking break on. A lot of effort and no progress but boy the moment you let go of the break. I think I physically lifted the roof off the house with the sounds of my screaming. Had I been able to care I might have been worried what the neighbors would think. Lets just say it was a good thing I had an hour to recover.

As much as the night before had been great this was better. It was literally a mind blowing orgasm. I felt physically weak afterwords and decided to use the rest of my lunch hour just resting. By the time my lunch hour ended I realized I was off the clock and thank goodness for that. I got a text from my husband moments later.

“My Little Blue Jay. On way home. Got kids and dinner. Make sure you are presentable.”

One shower later and back inside clothes I was ready. This time we ate dinner at the table together. The most perfect thing happened. Seriously for a moment pause and think. Why did my husband make me read a fifth grade math book?

Did you figure it out? I mean if he wanted me to learn you think he might have picked something like high school or college right? If he was punishing me why not like a how to give perfect blow job book? Yeah I bet there is a book called that. Just saying. The reason was so amazing that thinking about it brings a tear to my eye.

At dinner Sammy asked her father to help her with her math homework. He directed her to me. She was doubtful but I did so. It was chapter three she was working on. It took me a bit to figure out how to explain it but I eventually got it. The look in her eye as she saw her mother for the first time in her life taking time out of the day to help her with something. It puts the ecstasy of even an earth shattering orgasm to shame.

Oh look at the time. I have to go pick Sammy up. She is at a friends birthday party today. Until next time. Lexis