The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEVIL’S BREATH

By Witchman

Part Two

Kasey groaned, her head filled with cotton balls.

“Mmmm, what….what…” she could not even finish the sentence.

Her mind felt partially erased, as if someone had just reached in with a sponge and had wiped away everything that had happened between dinner and awakening.

The taste of girl grease on her hands, face, and body, was erotic evidence that Danielle had come to visit her in her tent, and had most likely spent the night.

She deeply inhaled the heavy musk of womanly arousal, and found it prudent to open the tent and let in some fresh air, taking her toiletries and leaving.

Her mind feeling fogged and dull, she listlessly responded when one of the guides said good morning.

She was tempted to see if Danielle was in her tent, but how could she? What would she say? What, indeed, had happened?

She felt her clit twitch when she thought of Danielle, coming to her in the moonlit night, the two of them entwined in a night of secret sin.

It twitched even harder when she thought of herself seducing the young beauty, pushing her down next to her sleeping husband while Kasey put her hungry tongue down Danielle’s willing throat.

She found a small, pointed rock and brought it with her to the small, secluded, shaded area where the women could toilette and bathe.

As she pushed aside some of the large leaves from the Bird –of-Paradise trees that were used for concealment, her heart jumped to her throat,

Danielle was there, having already bathed, her beautiful body shiny in the sun.

Kasey stared, watching Danielle as she strode out of the water, sitting down on a large, blue towel.

Eyes widening, she watched as the stunning blonde slowly sprayed mosquito repellent on her nude body.

Kasey felt ridiculous, being turned on by something so pedestrian, but Danielle was so beautiful, so sexy, and God, why could she not remember how those marvelous breasts must have tasted in her mouth?

She moaned softly, her heart skipping a beat for fear Danielle would hear, but the blonde was now applying tanning oil to herself.

Kasey did not understand why Danielle did not feel self –conscious or scared as she had before, but did that have something to do with what had happened the previous night?

That question faded in her mind as her jill hand found her already dripping pussy, her slick fingers making slow, sensual circles, moving in an unconscious rhythm, moving with the strokes of Danielle as she oiled up her body.

Kasey’s breathing was more ragged now, her other hand pinching her rock hard nipples, pinching and pulling.

Why did she not just walk down there and say good morning? Was she afraid that Danielle would come on to her, or that she would not? What if Danielle was here, waiting for her, putting on lotion, preparing herself, waiting for her, longing for the taste of Kasey just as she longed for Danielle?

Her mind was suddenly dazzled by a flashing, fleeting image; the sexy young blonde’s tongue in her ear, murmuring something about being unable to resist, of having to obey, of not being able to resist.

Obey.

Unable to resist.

Mindless.

Empty.

Cumming.

“Nnnnhhhhh!” she gasped, her left hand flying to her mouth, but it was too late, for Danielle’s eyes had flown open and she was now grasping a knife, looking around, slipping the towel around herself.

Kasey slowly, slowly, backed away, turning her head just enough so that she would not stray off the path and into the bush, until she was sure she was far enough away, then turned and ran back to the camp.

The men were already breaking camp when Kasey came back, her husband more annoyed with her for not being dressed than he was taking notice of anything different about her appearance, or that she still looked as though she had just been fucked.

“Kasey, what is wrong with you? You know we have to get an early start on the day.”

“Pepe says that if we leave soon, we could make it to the site of the old Lobee village by lunch.

And where is Danielle?”

“Right here, Professor, “ came the reply, Kasey’s heart lurching when she realized that Danielle had not been that far behind her after all.

She could not meet her eyes, but Danielle had not let on about anything, only to tell the Professor, no, Virgil, dammit, that it would not take long for her to break down her tent.

“Would you help me, Kasey?” she asked, her eyes indicating an urgency that could not be ignored.

Kasey turned from Virgil so he would not see her blushing, and she made her way over to Danielle’s site.

At first they rolled up the tarps and removed the stakes with awkward instances, until Danielle put a hand on hers, and Kasey felt her pussy clench, as their eyes met.

“Devil’s Breath,” Danielle said, somewhat dully, as if her mind too, was still foggy and unable to remember everything.

Danielle continued. “We must have been doped. I can’t remember what happened last night, and neither can you. It is has to be the only explanation.”

She looked up, and their eyes met. “How else do you explain that we both woke up with pussy breath?”

Kasey blushed, but could not look away, as Danielle droned on a little listlessly.

“We have to tell your husband, Kasey. If it happens again, we won’t be able to stop it. “

“No matter what they would make us do, suck all their cocks, fuck them all, fuck each other, we would have to do it. “

“No choice.”

“It was so hard for me to leave your tent this morning, Kasey. You looked so peaceful, so satisfied. I wanted to lick your pussy as you slept just so that I could remember how it felt to taste you.”

Her eyes darkened for a moment. “Not that your husband noticed,” she said, somewhat reproachfully.

They finished the packing in silence, until Danielle pressed something into Kasey’s hand.

“You forgot this,” she said, and Kasey did not have to look down to know it was the rock she had dropped by the bathing spot.

“Kasey, are you sure?” Virgil asked, obviously not comfortable with the idea of direct confrontation. “ I mean, maybe the food just did not agree with you.”

He waved at Pepe, who had glanced back at them quizzically. “We are very close to old Lobee village. No white person has ever seen that. Can you appreciate what such a find will do for me? For us?”

“ I promise, I will talk to Pepe after we get to the village. “

“Here, look at this,” he winked, shooting a picture with his digital cam of a carved tree from the hip.

Kasey stared blankly, then down at the ground. “God, I think I just stopped loving him,” she said to herself.

The guides had grumbled when Kasey and Danielle had insisted on preparing lunch themselves, the women being careful not to take their eyes off the boiling pots and the drinking water for a moment.

“They know we know, Kasey,” Danielle whispered, as she made a show of seasoning the stew. “We have to stay together.”

Kasey nodded. “Walk with me, she said,” and she silently cursed herself for having to pull her arm back for fear of how easy it would be to pull this sexy girl close to her, pressing her lips against hers.

Once again, Pepe and the guides glared angrily at Kasey when she had insisted on preparing lunch herself, her loneliness and sense of betrayal only amplified when Virgil had joined in the laughter when Pepe made a joke about fussy American women.

Of course, he thought he was helping, keeping the guides on their side, and out of Danielle’s and her pants, but she was also hoping that he would take the hint that she would rather alone.

Danielle and herself had long recovered from the doped, fogged feeling in their heads, and again, they softly whispered to each other while Virgil and the guides discussed the length of time it would take for them to reach the ancient village site.

Rather than talk about their plight, Kasey slowly asked, “Danielle, do you remember anything at all now?”

Danielle slowly nodded. “Not a lot, just bits and pieces.”

She looked directly into the older woman’s eyes. “I remember seeing you curl your toes when you came.”

“It must have happened a lot, because I really remember that the most.”

Kasey just gaped, speechless, so Danielle continued.

“I don’t know if I am bisexual by classic definition, but I love the feel of a woman, and you felt so good, Kasey. If anything happens to us, that is what I want to remember, your toes curling.”

Kasey blushed. The young blonde made her feel like a high school girl with her first same-sex crush.

Not knowing what else to say, she squeezed Danielle’s hand, and felt her clit jump when the blonde closed her eyes and uttered a soft “Mhm.”

The group walked in silence until they reached their destination.

It was not much to look at, just a cleared, open space where the faint images of old huts had once stood, but the women could not help but share in Virgil’s excitement.

His eyes gleamed. “We are here,” he said, and, for a moment, Kasey saw in him a flash of the man with whom she had fallen in love ten years ago.

“Si, Professor,” Pepe nodded. “We should celebrate,” he added, reaching into his cargo pants and pulling out a small hip flask, taking a swig, then passing it to Virgil.

She looked at him, and his eyes said it was all right; after all, if the liquor was drugged, would he still be standing?

Enough was enough. “Virgil, isn’t there something you wanted to talk about with Pepe,” she said quietly, wondering why she had to force her own husband’s hand in that way.

Pepe’s eyes flared, and he quickly glanced at the other three guides, who stopped what they were doing to watch the scene.

Virgil’s eyes clouded, and he looked reproachfully at Kaysee, feeling that she had ruined his big moment.

“You wanted to talk to me about something, Professor? Pepe said, his eyes letting on that he knew in what direction the onversation would go.

“Um,yeah...Pepe,” he spoke slowly, trying to find a diplomatic way of asking the only help they had to get back to civilization why the women thought that the guides had drugged their food.

Pepe watched as the Professor took another swig, then nodded to his three cohorts, an ominous feeling suddenly coming over Kasey, who instinctively held onto Danielle’s hand.

Pepe reached into his shirt pocket, and poured a pile of black dust into his hand, suddenly blowing it into the Professor’s face.

“No!” Kasey cried, but it was too late, one of the guides grabbing her, the other two restraining Danielle, who was fighting a valiant but futile battle against her captors.

Virgil opened his mouth to speak, but no sound emanated. His eyes were glassy, dazed, his body slowly swaying on his heels.

Pepe looked at him with a gleam of triumph in his eye, and contempt in his voice. “Oye,” he said. “You listen, gringo. You have breathed the Devil’s Breath. You obey me now. You are under my control. And I tell you to sleep!”

He pushed Virgil to the ground, middle aged man sighing as he helplessly obeyed, passing out with his hand on his camera, another on his laptop.

“Nooooo,” Kasey moaned, but it was already too late, her helpless husband already in a deep, drugged, slumber.

Pepe grinned evilly, his eyes shining with lust and triumph. “Now, Missy, for you,” he said, slowly, ominously walking towards Danielle, Kasey being dragged behind him.

The alluring blonde struggled up until the last moment, when one of her captors roughly grabbed her head and twisted it towards Pepe, holding her still until he stood before her, making a slow, frightening show of pouring the powder into his palm, then slowly blowing it into Danielle’s face.

She sputtered, and coughed, the powder hot and burning on her lips, mouth, tongue, down her throat, into her lungs, inside her nose, going into her mind.

Slowly, her struggling ceased, and a dull, blank look came over her face.

Pepe leered again, winking at Kasey. “You watch, you next,” he said.

Kasey could only watch as Pepe continued instructing the now drugged Danielle.

“You are horny now, senorita. You are horny and you obey. You want to suck my cock.”

He pulled out his hard manhood, and Danielle slowly sank to the ground, eyes glazed.

“You want to suck. You horny, and you want to suck.”

“Yesss..want to….suck…” she murmured.

“Danielle, no, fight it!” Kasey shouted, but she knew it was already too late.

The other men cheered as Danielle began to slowly suck Pepe’s cock.

Gradually, though, as Danielle’s drugged sucking continued, the grew quiet, fixated, for the drugged Danielle was now lost in the lust of the moment and of the mind control drug, they saw how much she was getting into it, lost in the moment, taking pleasure in her debasement, lost in the cock.

Even Pepe soon cried out in pleasure, arching his back and tossing back his head.

Against her wishes, even Kasey found herself turned on, her confused mind seeing flashes of eroticism; Danielle and herself clasped in a naked, lustful embrace.

Just before he came, Danielle sloughed her head to the side and deftly let Pepe’s load fly into the air, him crying out again, this time in Spanish.

The other two men started arguing over who would have next, while Danielle knelt on the grass, staring blankly forward.

The man restraining Kasey began to shout, too, loosening his grip on her just enough so that she could get an elbow into his gut, her surprised assailant doubling over in pain as Kasey rushed over to Danielle.

Before she could say a word, Danielle started to grope her, and Kasey was erotically caught off balance.

“I must obey..suck…” Danielle moaned, trying to pull down Kasey’s shorts.

“No…dammit….stop….that..oof…no…” Kasey struggled, trying to restrain Danielle and her own growing lust, while also trying to pull her to her feet, until Pepe pushed them both to the ground again.

Kasey swallowed, trembling, her heart pounding, so loud in her ears and head that she did not notice the four soft “Shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo” sounds that cut the air, Pepe and the other three suddenly clutching the back of their necks, collapsing to the ground, limbs jerking, mouths open and drooling.

She shook her head, wondering if the closeness of her to Danielle was causing her to see the dozen or so short, brown, painted natives who suddenly materialized from the jungle, armed with bow and spear.

One of them slowly stalked her, looking at her and Danielle, as though he had never such women.

A sting at the back of her neck then sent her back to black.

To be continued…