The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEVIL’S BREATH PART 3

By Witchman

Lo casually dismissed the four men who were writhing in pain on the ground.

The drug in the darts would keep them paralyzed and in excruciating pain, until the driver ants ate them alive.

Such was the fate of any one foolish enough to trifle with the sacred Devil’s Breath.

His eyes widened, as did the rest of the hunting party, as they stared at the strange, fair skinned creature with hair like the sun.

Her companion, Kasey, was already unconscious, but Danielle was still in the throes of the mind controlling drug, stroking herself and pinching her nipples, her eyes rolled up into her head.

Lo and the other tribesmen continued to watch, some of them idly stroking their cocks through their simple bright cloths tied around their waists.

The strange creature was getting close to climax now; arching her graceful back, her large breasts jutting up towards the sky, nipples like little rocks.

When she did orgasm, screaming out in mindless pleasure, her beautiful body collapsing to the wet grass, sighing contentedly as she drifted into deep sleep, only then did the men gingerly, gently, lift her and Kasey off the ground and into two makeshift stretchers, admonishing his men to be very, very, careful.

They made their way up the road and into the hills.

Kasey yawned, and groaned softly. She felt as though her body was being softly bathed, then her misty eyes gradually cleared to reveal that she was indeed, being bathed, in a large, low, bamboo tub, filled with hot water.

Her body was being gently soaped and lathered by some of the Lobee women, who were giggling and whispering, comparing her large breasts and fair skin to their smaller breasts and golden hue.

She looked around for Danielle, but did not see her, but it did not matter, for it occurred to her that she was feeling very relaxed, very mellow.

Perhaps it was the after effects of the drug from the dart, or that she was being tended to, being fed now, actually being spoon fed a hot and delicious stew that was being offered to her by one of the women holding a bowl, while another spooned it into Kasey’s mouth.

All the fear and drama of the past few days was fading away in the knowing touch of the woman who was scrubbing her back, of the one who was massaging her feet, trying not to notice how good it felt as another stroked and massaged her breasts.

“Um..mmm,” was all she could murmur, before one of the women met Kasey’s mouth with her own, her tongue entwining hers like a sexy snake.

When another hand found its way between her legs, under the water, Kasey found her legs opening of their own volition, another moan uttering deeply in her throat when one of the women placed a knowing mouth on one of her breasts.

Kasey felt as though she was floating. Indeed, she was floating. The women were lifting her out of the bath now, carrying her to a large wooden table, where they began to dry her body, oiling and perfuming her, drying her with large palm leaves.

Kasey sighed deeply, surrendering to the overwhelming eroticism of it all, her befuddled mind having long forgotten about her husband, Danielle, Pepe and the tour guides.

Somewhere, in all the stroking, primping, and licking, she drifted off into sleep again.

It was a full moon night when Kasey opened her eyes again, widening when she saw that she too was now clad in clothing similar to the native women; simple bright colors that accentuated her large breasts, barely covering her ass.

The cool breeze between her legs revealed to her that the native women had seen fit to shave her pussy.

Kasey realized that she was in one of the small huts, alone, but the sound of drums and chatter brought her to her feet.

She left the hut to see that the villager’s were celebrating, gathered in a large circle around a bonfire.

Two of the women approached her and took her arms, leading her over to an open space by the fire, where another plate of delicious food was fed to her.

Listening now to their odd language, Kasey theorized that it was a unique and exotic dialect of Spanish, for she could make out a few words.

It was not until Lo approached her, bowing low, that she heard her first words of English since arriving in the village.

“Hell…oh….,” he said slowly.. “I…Lo.”

He held out his hand, and Kasey took it, surprised to see that he had gotten down onto his knees, kissing her hand in a most humble.

“Kasey,” she said. “Where is Danielle, my friend?”

Lo’s eyes were bright with excitement. “The Goddess, she is being….prepared,” he replied. “Come, you, celebrate.”

He took her hand, and led her around the village, Kasey taking note of the ancientness of it all.

Lo took her to what looked to be the oldest hut in the village, opening the door and gesturing for her to enter.

Studying the old, faded paintings on the walls, Kasey soon realized she was reading the history of the village.

A particular image caught her mind; of women blowing clouds of dust into the faces of men and other women, the story of the Devil’s Breath unfolding before her.

The Lobee people considered themselves to be guardians of the Devil’s Breath, knowing its dangerous properties.

In an effort to protect their people from slave traders, the Lobee had disappeared deep into the jungle hundreds of years earlier, using the Devil’s Breath to take curious explorers and outsiders and daze and confuse their minds, making them forget all about having ever had discovered them.

She blushed a little, and felt her pussy twitch, when she saw some of the erotic etchings; orgies infused with the Devil’s Breath.

Another etching caught her eye in particular, that of a blonde haired woman, who was standing on top of an altar, several Lobee tribespeople dancing around her.

A sudden silence permeated the village, and Lo took her hand again, leading her outside again.

Kaysee noticed that all the villagers were down on their hands and knees, all silent, then she gasped when she saw what had caught their attention.

It was Danielle.

She was beautiful. The women of the village had carefully made up her face, highlighting her blue eyes and high cheekbones.

She was clad in what looked to be silk scarves, very sexy and very see through, too.

A large gold crown was atop her head, her long blonde hair made into elaborate braids and knots.

She raised her right hand, and the people begin to dance and celebrate.

Danielle beckoned to Kaysee, and she found herself walking towards her, taking her hands in hers.

“Danielle?” Kaysee asked, a little incredulous of the scene.

The young blonde nodded in response. “Yes, Kaysee, it is me, although not,” she replied, her voice oddly deep and husky.

She stared into Kaysee’s eyes, and once again the older woman felt herself swooning, the overwhelming eroticism eventually engulfing her again.

“I learned so much while you were unconscious, Kaysee,” Danielle continued. “About the Lobee, and their ways. And of the Devil’s Breath.”

“They use it in their sex rituals, Kaysee,” Danielle continued. “The women use it to control the men. The men serve the women. Look.”

She gestured to the villagers, who were beginning to form pairs, some male and female, some both female.

Lo was dancing around them, carrying a large bag, pouring some of the devilish dust into the waiting and eager hands of the villagers.

The women had shiny eyes as they blew the dust into the faces of their partners, their eyes glazing over, the men sinking to their knees to service their partners, while several women couples began to drug their partners, too.

“They all wanted me, Kaysee,” Danielle whispered in her ear, Kaysee’s heart pounding. “The men and the women, they all wanted me. They think I am a goddess, one of the Old Ones.”

“When we got back to the village, I fucked a bunch of them. Men and women both. “

“They loved me,” she continued. “And I loved it.”

“They think I am a goddess, Kaysee, and that you are my consort. They all wanted to touch me, to lick me, kiss me, stroke me, suck me, fuck me. I gave of myself to them, and they took.

Now, they give back.”

She nodded towards the villagers, who were now dancing and fucking in an orgiastic, drug induced frenzy.

“Look at them, Kaysee. They are celebrating our return. Do you think it was just happenstance that we went with your husband on this expedition?”

Kaysee nodded unconsciously, noticing how happy the villagers indeed were.

Her eyes were drawn back to Danielle, who was now reaching slowly, so slowly, between her breasts, pulling out a small black bag, dumping the small pile of black powder into her open hand.

Kaysee nodded again, giving her consent, and Danielle smiled knowingly, softly pursing her lips and blowing the carnal contents into Kaysee’s face.

Kaysee sighed, and succumbed, sinking back into Danielle’s arms, the villagers beginning to surround them, circling them, watching the two exotic women fiercely embracing each other.

Kaysee moaned softly as Danielle’s mouth found her breasts, the sexy blonde sucking her like a demented baby, another woman from the village joining them, placing her eager lips on the ones between Kasey’s legs.

“Uhhhhh!” she cried out, lost in the passion of this pagan ritual come to life.

The villagers danced and sang now, reciting lyrics and words unheard by white ears for hundreds of years.

The movement of it all moved the mesmerized women, another and another joining them, burning tongues probing hot wet pussies, while copulating couples surrounded them, while still others danced and cheered.

Kaysee opened her mouth and found a cock sliding into it, but she did not mind.

She wanted it, wanted it as she wanted the touch of Danielle on her pussy, a touch she was now feeling, feeling, feeling so strongly, the cock in her mouth long and thick and hard, the Lobee man short but buff.

Kayseee did not mind it when another came up behind her and entered her, for Danielle was underneath her still, sucking on her clit while Kaysee took two of the Lobee men at the same time.

“Hmm…mm…mmm,” Kaysee mumbled, the cock filling her mouth as did the one in her sopping pussy.

When the man in her mouth came, crying out in an orgasmic ancient tongue, Kaysee greedily swallowed him whole, eyes glazed with lust as another villager took his place.

This one was younger, his eyes shining with excitement and lust, his young cock entering the mouth of a woman who he believed was the consort to a goddess.

Lost in lust, lost in the sheer magic of the moment, thousands of miles from civilization, Kaysee sucked the cock of a young boy, drinking him down as she did the cock before, as she would the one after that, and the one after that.

At some point she had changed positions, and was now licking at the pussy of the Goddess, while another Lobee youth entered her from behind.

Kayee’s pussy jumped when she saw a young Lobee woman lower her pussy down onto Danielle’s mouth, their eroticized eyes meeting as one, climaxing as one, an endless orgasm of enchantment and lust.

The drums in her head were equaled only by the echoing of her beating heart, twitching clit, and dripping pussy.

The orgy lasted well into the night.

Kaysee once again felt herself coaxed from the soft velvet blackness of sleep, to find herself wrapped in the arms of Danielle, the two of them dressed in their original khakis which had been cleaned.

Kaysee was bewildered to see that the two women were being carried down the hill on the shoulders of several of the Lobee tribesmen, who had them in a large flat carrier, taking them out of the ancient village in style.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” Danielle cooed, and Kaysee felt an erotic longing and love for this beautiful young woman. “Danielle, what…”

Danielle smiled. “You were great. We were great. We fucked so many, and each other.”

“When you finally passed out, I told them that we needed to go back to the land across the sea. They will take as far as the first village. Then, we can get a boat to the mainland, then a plane back home.

First class.”

Kaysee was confused. “But, where is Virgil?” she asked, realizing that this was the first time she had thought of him since….since?

Danielle reached into her pocket, and pulled out a piece of paper. “Read this. It gives you the house, and me power of attorney,” she replied.

“Virgil is of no use to you anymore, honey,” Danielle continued. “He could not even save you. He will stay here, send reports back to the University, get his name in the newsletter, while impressing the natives with his camera tricks.”

“He agreed to all my terms. Divorce, you get everything. I also have this,” she said.

She dumped a pile of precious stones from a small satchel into Kaysee’s lap.

Kaysee stared. Rubies, diamonds, emeralds, a fortune in stones.

Danielled nodded, reading her mind.”Yes, Kaysee, this is how we will live. A few for the University, the rest for us. You can keep teaching, if you like. Me, I want a piano.”

Her voice grew oddly cold for a moment, as though she was remembering a moment better forgotten.

“ I always wanted a piano, Kaysee. I never had enough room.”

“ I will now.”

Then she smiled, curling up next to the older woman.” I think I will put it in your ex’s study,” she said.

Kaysee looked down at her, and Danielle stuck her tongue out, giggling like a schoolgirl.

Kaysee shook her head, trying to make sense of it all.

As if sensing this, Danielle again reached into her bosom pulling out the small bag again. “For the road,” she winked, pouring some into her hands.

Kaysee’s heart lurched. “Yes, my Goddess,” she responded, without thinking.

When the Devil’s Breath again kissed her face, she did not need to think at all.

THE END