The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEVIL’S BREATH

By Witchman

34 year old Kasey Sullivan pushed her long, soaked brown hair from her forehead, the Amazonian jungle heat having long since plastered her clothes to her shapely, sexy body.

Before her trudged her husband , and former college professor, Virigil, her partner in their somewhat suddenly seeming quixotic quest to find relics from the long extinct tribe of the Lobee, the long extinct tribe of the most deepest parts of the jungle.

She remembered how excited Virgil and herself had been when the University had agreed to fund their trip.

The reality quickly sunk in, as their “sponsors,” employers, actually, had made it clear that they were not going to be put themselves out their on a financial limb for any foolish quest.

She had actually gotten the feeling that the University Board of Directors were happy to get rid of her husband, his reputation of being longwinded in his anthropological theories having alienated most of the rest of the faculty.

She studied him somberly from behind as he walked ahead of them, oblivious to her obvious discomfort.

They had been married ten years, he having swept her off her feet when she had been his prize student.

Eventually, she earned her PhD in primitive cultures, and had returned to her alma mater, earning herself a reputation for being one of the foremost in her field, second only to Virgil.

He had dazzled her mind so much then, seduced her with his profound theories.

In the last few years, however, she found herself feeling bored, stifled.

She was in better shape than she had been in college, tall with large, firm breasts, and long, shapely legs.

Her husband was 54, and had kind of let himself go, with a soft paunch. He was already starting to bald, as well, and was coming up short in the bedroom, too

That was not troubling her as much as were the leering eyes of the four locals that Virgil had hired as guides and carriers.

Pepe, the leader, was the worst of them, always casting envious eyes over her body, he and his friends speaking about them in a local dialect that she felt thankful she did not understand.

All this would have been enough, but then there was Danielle.

Kasey’s eyes lingered an uncomfortably long moment on the 19 year old phenom’s lovely ass, tight in her khaki safari shorts.

She was more worried for her, for their young assistant was a dead ringer for a teen age Claudia Schiffer, her hair long and blonde, her eyes blue and bright, her figure to die for, and one the other guides were also examining.

Danielle had shown an early talent for languages, having learned at least a dozen before high school. Virgil’s current best student, she was on her first real anthropological adventure.

And she was miserable. For one thing, she knew what the men were saying about her, how they were asking themselves what her pussy would taste like, and whether Professor Sullivan was man enough for either her or Kasey.

The first night was bad enough, for she was sure she felt someone spying on her when she had gotten up to pee, but when they went bathing, she had to have both the Professor and Kasey with her, Danielle not feeling safe being alone.

The Professor had to keep watch while she and Kasey would bathe.

At least the Professor’s wife was hot to look at, but Danielle had not heard any sounds of passion emanating from the couple’s tent.

Kasey had already confided in her a little of her husband’s shortcomings, and Danielle was actually wondering whether Virgil could actually defend them were something awful to happen.

The sun was beginning to set, and she was grateful for that, for it offered the only respite from the heat and the swarming, flying insects.

“Set up camp here, Pepe,” Virgil said, not noticing when their guide rolled his eyes as he complied.

Kasey decided to help Danielle with setting up her tent, although the young woman had shown herself quite capable of roughing it.

She really just wanted some conversation, and to get away from her husband, who was once again doing that annoying thing where he swung his digital camera from his waist like a gun, snapping shots of their surroundings. “Why did he not bring a real gun,” she thought glumly.

“How are you holding up, Danielle?” she asked, helping Danielle fix a tent stake.

“OK, I guess, “ she said glumly. “I kind of wish I could Skype Mom and Dad, but out here, in the middle of nowhere, I am surprised the Professor’s laptop even works.”

Kasey smiled, hoping to comfort the young, homesick beauty. “Don’t worry, it is only for six more days. When we get back, you can come to the spa with me, and we will soak off the heat.”

Danielle smiled. “Thanks, Kacey. Here, every part of me is soaked.”

Kasey bit her lip. It had been a long time since she had indulged her Sapphic side, and she was finding it hard not to think herself of how Danielle would taste.

Dammit, why did Virgil not think of this? Was he so self –centered?

“Hola, mujeres, come eat….food!” Jose called out, his three friends, she had not even bothered to learn their names, and they did not offer, laughed heartily.

Virgil smiled. “Jose has offered to make us a special local dish, ladies,” he said. “Come, let us eat.”

Danielle looked up at Kasey, her eyes actually pleading a little. “ Kacey, are you sure we are okay here,” she asked.

“Danielle, if you ever feel unsafe, just come see me, “ Kacey said, squeezing her hand.

She did not want to tell Danielle the truth.

The meal was actually good, and the guides had actually stopped their leering, this time quietly studying the women, as though they were looking for something, a reaction or behavior.

The moon had risen, large and full, and after a swig or two of some local rum the guides produced, Kasey was starting to feel a little aroused, and somewhat spacey, and yet, everything around her seemed to appear in sharp focus.

She found herself very aware of her breasts, her nipples starting to perk up, trying not to notice that Danielle was squirming a little herself, now, the young blonde’s face flushing as she quickly said good night.

Virgil yawned sleepily, and put his arm around his wife. “Come on dear, let us go to sleep”, he murmured, his words slightly slurred.

Kasey nodded, but she was already planning a night with her hand after her husband would no doubt again fall asleep right after he ejaculated.

As they disrobed in the tent, she could hear the whisperings of the guides, who were still gathered around the campfire, engaged in an animated discussion of some sort.

She stripped down to her bra and panties, then felt her heart sink when Virgil’s loud snoring began to fill the tent.

She looked at him with angry eyes. “You thoughtless jerk,” she whispered.

She lay next to him, then pushed his body to the side, knowing his snores would subside when he slept on his left side.

She tried to blink back the tears as her hand travelled to her pussy, wet and lonely.

Suddenly, she felt a scratching at the back of her tent, as if someone was trying to find a way to enter.

Her heart began to pound in her chest. Was it Pepe, or one of his friends?

She covered her mouth with her wet pussy hand when she saw the glint of the knife, swiftly cutting a small hole.

“Virgil!” she hissed, “Wake up!”

Her husband mumble something unintelligible, then sighed deeply.

Kacey’s eyes searched in the darkness for something to used to defend herself, but found nothing. She was going to scream, when she suddenly saw a mop of long blonde hair.

Danielle?

The resourceful young woman quickly crawled through, then unwrapped a long piece of duct tape from the knife handle, using it to cover her entry.

Kasey’s eyes widened as Danielle crawled to her, her eyes adjusting to the dim light, noticing that the blonde beauty was wearing sexy black bra and panties.

“Kasey, are you asleep?’ Danielle whispered.

“No.”

Danielle sighed, then crawled closer, wrapping herself in Kasey’s arms, the older woman suddenly befuddled the closeness of her.

She also felt the salty taste of tears, too.

Danielle looked closely at her. “I am sorry, Kasey, but you said to come see you when I felt unsafe, and I do. We all should.”

“They drugged us, Kasey.” Danielle said, her voice trembling. “They put Devil’s Breath in our food. I heard them talking about it when I got up to pee.”

Kasey’s eyes flashed with fear.

Devil’s Breath, or scopolamine, was the exotic mind control drug derived from the borrachero tree.

She had heard stories of people turned into temporary zombies, being made to empty their bank accounts, women turned into prostistutes.

“They were testing the dosage on us, Kacey,” Danielle murmured, Kasey erotically aware that Danielle’s nipples were rock hard, and very close to her mouth. “Just enough to make us horny. “

“And I am horny, Kasey. They were arguing over who would get to come to my tent first.”

“And I am so horny, Kasey. I…I don’t think I could resist them. If one, or two, or even three, came to me, wanting to fuck me, to use me, I don’t think I could stop them.”

“I don’t think I would want to.”

“Please….Kasey, can I stay here?”

Before Kasey could respond, Danielle leaned over and kissed her full on the mouth, her tongue a little serpent in her mouth.

Kasey’s protests died in her throat, the two beautiful women finding sensual solace in each others arms.

“It is so hot, Kasey,” Danielle murmured. “They say you don’t remember anything that happens to you after you have ingested the Devil’s Breath. That you could be made to do anything…obey anyone…serve…mmmmmm..”

“We might not remember this in the morning, Kasey. Please fuck me, it will be all right.”

It was all too much for the eroticized older woman. She was indeed feeling incredibly aroused, and her body yearned for release.

Her right hand found itself inside of the dazed blonde’s soaked panties, Danielle moaning in ecstasy and longing as Kasey’s fingers went inside her.

Danielle’s fingers had found her pussy now, her knowing fingers making ecstatically evident the fantastic fact that she knew just where to touch Kasey, just how to softly probe, then, to find the soft spongy part just up and inside a little, and Oh!

Yes!

Their underwear fell to the floor in a puddle, there being no need for clothes now, only the need to provide sexual pleasure and release.

Their breasts squishy and soft, close, their pussy perfumes, mesmerizingly mingled, Kasey only the more turned on for knowing her clueless husband was asleep beside her, unaware that his own wife was being willingly seduced by this horny 19 year old.

As if moved by a force greater than the two of them, their beautiful bodies shifted to 69, each one eagerly lapping away at the others inner intoxicating essence.

Kasey’s mouth burned. God, it had been so long since she had done this, and this hot young co-ed slut tasted like a hot peach, sweet and moist, her innards dripping down her chin, Danielle moving now to slowly suck on Kasey’s engorged clit.

“Mm..mm..mm..mm…,” the two groaned together, surrendering to lust and drugs and pleasure.

First one orgasm ripped through Kasey, then another, flowing into Danielle as well.

Their bodies began to buck as one now, riding the Beast with Two Backs in erotic orgasmic oblivion, until both women began to sensually swoon, orgasmically overdosing on cuntscent.

With a sigh, both women fell into velvet slumber.

TO BE CONTINUED….