The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title: Daughter Rehabilitation

Chapter 2 — Mike’s POV

“You can get up now, my little slut,” I breathed, pulling out of my daughter’s well used pussy. “I’m done with you. For now, anyway.”

Now that I’d had a taste of Poppy delicious, soft, young body, I couldn’t get enough of it. I’d fucked her once during the test drive at the clinic, then again inside the stall of a public restroom at the subway, and now I’d made her take my cock again, right in the hallway of our house.

With almost a manic glee, I’d pushed Poppy onto all fours, kicked her legs apart, and then fucked her from behind, not even bothering to remove her panties or get her wet for the act. The cum I’d deposited in her before had been all the lube she deserved.

“Yes, daddy!”

She pushed herself up from the hard wood floor and stood there, knees and palms all red and bruised, yet still calmly awaiting for my next order.

She looked like a hot mess.

Her clothes were rumpled, her hair disheveled, and I could see a streak of white flowing down her thighs.

My cum.

Her pussy was overflowing with it, leaking down her legs with every step she took, but because I told her to leave it like that, she did.

I chuckled.

If only she’d been as cool with me fucking her a month ago, too, I wouldn’t have had to spend my life’s savings at Ascend Mindworks and she wouldn’t have gotten… rehabilitated, as the Doctor liked to put it.

I circled Poppy, taking in the otherwise spectacular sight she now made—they’d cut her hair into a perfect mid length, curled and styled it a “good girl brown”, removed her tattoos, her nipple piercings too, shaved her tiny lil’ pussy hairs, waxed her legs, even taught her to walk in high heels instead of sneakers.

She looked and sounded so damn perfect.

“If your mother asks what prompted this change in you, babygirl, what are you going to say? Why do you look and act so different?”

“Because daddy helped me see the error of my ways and I want to be a good girl for daddy, make him proud.”

“Yes, that’s right. Good girl, Poppy. And if she wants to know where you have been these last few weeks?”

“Traveling with you, daddy, you took me across Europe as a reward for behaving better.”

“Good, good, and now, the million dollars question… Have I ever fucked your lil’ cunt?”

She paused at that, before saying, “Yes, daddy, a few times.”

I almost fell prey to panic and despair, when I remembered that she was programmed to never lie to me. Others, however, her mother at the forefront of that list… let’s just say that lies would be the most they’d get out of her.

“And if anyone but me asks?”

“No, daddy, you would never! It’s disgusting to even think it!”

“Good girl. Now follow me, I have a surprise for you.”

I led Poppy into her new bedroom, which I’d meticulously prepared for her welcoming home party. I had changed everything about it to match her new personality—soft pastels all around, plush toys instead of hard rock CDs lined her desk and on her nightstand there were a dozen bottles of lube, waiting for us to make good use of them.

I didn’t bother to get condoms just yet, thinking that if she got pregnant, I could just have her claim one of her old boyfriends had knocked her up, but that she wasn’t sure which, given her slutty history. No one would’ve challenged that notion, much less Poppy herself.

“What do you think? Do you like your new room?”

“Thank you, daddy, I love you, daddy!”

I sighed. “Of course you do. You love me and my cock, don’t you?”

She grinned, triggered again by her new favorite word. “Fuck me again, daddy? My pussy is sooo wet! Use me to feel good!”

Hours later, as I was driving myself into her cunt for the fifth time in under twelve hours, I was sadly discovering that the novelty of fucking my daughter was starting to wear off a little, already.

I still liked it, don’t get me wrong.

I still got a rush out of every time I got to slid my cock into her tight snatch and leave it buried there, feeling those muscles spasm around me, milking me with greed, and every time I shot my load in her, but that was it.

Poppy’s responses to me were either simply physical, biological, or born out of her mind control program.

There were only so many times hearing a cheerful “yes, daddy” or “fuck my dirty pussy, daddy” would make me cackle with glee.

This wasn’t nowhere near as fun as I’d imagined it to be.

She was my daughter-turned-masturbatory aid.

“Moan for me, honey,” I prompted her, trying to make myself feel like I was fucking a living, breathing, person and not a fleshy robot. “You like this, right?”

“Mmm, yes, daddy! Yesss! Ah, just like that, mmm!”

My daughter obeyed, just like she’d obeyed my earlier instructions to beg for my cock and fuck me back and play with her pussy while I recovered from the previous round.

She was doing everything I was telling her to, exactly the way I was telling her to do it.

It was frustrating me to no end.

“Fucking slut,” I cursed out, pushing my cock against her womb, wanting to at least cause her physical pain, because even in this state, blindly submissive and unthinking, she was somehow managing to hurt my very soul.

“Stupid fucking brat, why did you have to end up like this, you bitch?” I grunted, angrily fucking myself into her softness.

“I’m sorry, daddy, I’ll be a good girl, I promise. Fuck me!”

I finished inside Poppy again, this time gripping her expressionless face, forcing her to look at me while I defiled her and wishing there could be a way for me to both enjoy her cunt and for her to hate me for it.

But there wasn’t, was it?

She’d been programmed to simply… obey.