The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title: Daughter Rehabilitation

There are 3 more chapters, all of them coming in the following week. I don’t want anyone to feel like they have to buy the story off Smashwords to read the rest. I hope it’s okay if I break things up like this. If not, just let me know and I’ll send it all at once!

Chapter 1 — Mike’s POV

I’d been standing outside Ascend Mindworks, taking in its sleek modern design, for the better part of an hour.

Right here, under the shade of a great oak tree, twenty feet away from the massive glass doors they had as their main entryway, I busied myself with smoking nearly half a pack of cigarettes while also trying to summon the courage to actually walk into the clinic.

I’d put all my hopes and dreams in the success of Doctor Zhiva’s Daughter Rehabilitation program, praying it would work, to the point I could no longer accept an unfavorable outcome.

There was no Plan B for me.

No fallback.

I’d staked my very life on this one chance, one desperate maybe-please-God-make-it-happen solution, and there were no other options in sight.

It had to have worked.

It simply had to.

And I couldn’t postpone this any longer.

With wavering determination, I took a deep breath and crossed the street to the clinic.

Now or never.

Inside, I was immediately greeted by two beautiful nurses, their perfectly pristine light blue scrubs hugging every contour of their model-esque figures. They simultaneously called a halt to their activities, their voices blending together in perfect harmony.

“Welcome to Ascend Mindworks, valued customer! We’re delighted to have you here today!”

They felt more like overly enthusiastic robots, rather than human employees, and I briefly wondered if Doctor Zhiva had performed any mind alterations on her staff as well, not just her female patients.

I was sure that if that were the case, then it was at least unethical, if not outright illegal, but who was I to judge?

After all, what part of what I’d come to her for was any better?

In fact, it was arguably worse.

Way worse.

No matter how I justified things, how much I reminded myself I was doing it for my daughter’s sake first and foremost, I couldn’t deny there were things I would get to benefit from, as well.

As I advanced into the foyer, a pair of twins beamed up at me from behind the reception desk, large warm smiles stretching across both of their faces. Their blue eyes sparkled in the soft lamplight, and I felt an immediate sense of calmness wash over me as all these gorgeous women welcomed me in. What could I say, I was a simple man, with simple tastes and very easy to please.

“Hello,” I greeted back, my voice barely above a whisper. It felt strange to be too loud in an otherwise deserted space. “I’m here to pick up my daughter, Poppy Hopkins. I, uh, I got an e-mail a couple of days ago, stating that she would be ready to come home today?”

“Just a moment, please, sir!”

One of them then began to tap away at the keyboard, her fingers gliding expertly across the pad, presumably bringing up my daughter’s file.

“Ah, indeed, sir, you’ve got the 11 o’clock appointment and you’re right on time. If you wouldn’t mind taking a seat over there, I pinged the Doctor and she will be here in a few minutes.”

“Thank you.”

“In the meantime, I’ll ready the discharge papers and print them out for you to sign, sir. There’s an extra processing fee of $3000 involved.”

“Sure, okay, you can just charge my credit card,” I replied.

What was another three grand compared to the fifty I’d already spent in this place?

It would all be worth it in the end, if it worked, key word there being IF.

I was too nervous to sit down, so I just paced around like a caged wild animal, despite this place’s apparent serenity.

Everywhere I looked there were white walls and clean, glimmering marble flooring.

The usual clinical smells were missing, instead the scent of flowers and cotton candy wafted through the air-conditioned space.

Its fabricated serenity was meant to lull the clinic’s patients into a false sense of security. After all, how could something that felt like a gentle, comforting, embrace be any sort of dangerous, or make a girl think twice about what this place was going to actually do to her? Everything in here screamed “safe”.

“Mister Hopkins,” Doctor Zhiva’s voice floated to me, pulling me out of my downward anxiety spiral.

She was a curvaceous presence, her every move marked by a seductive languor as though she were conditioned to attract male attention. Her black hair tumbled in waves down her back and framed amber eyes that seemed to glow with warmth. With red lips that curved up at the edges, there was no denying the sensuality of this woman’s body.

“Hello Doctor. I’m sorry to be so direct but—”

Reaching her hand in greeting, she let out a crystalline laugh.

“You would like to know how your daughter turned out, sir? Is that it?”

“Well, yes. Nothing personal, Doctor, there’s just a lot that depends on how she turned out.”

“It’s alright, that’s the first thing every father inquires about. Follow me and see it for yourself? Poppy’s in the West wing, in room 212, waiting for her daddy.”

I followed the Doctor across several empty corridors of her clinic, my gaze lingering on the sway of her hips. If only my wife looked like that too, I thought, it would’ve spared me at least half of my current troubles.

We then rounded a corner and she opened up the door to an examination room, ushering me inside. The space felt cold and it was bereft of any furniture or decorations, except a sterile, blue, faux leather medical chair, on which my daughter was sitting.

She was staring blankly ahead, her wide open eyes seemingly unseeing.

“Honey?”

“What do you say, Poppy?” The Doctor prompted, when my daughter remained motionless and speechless, like a toy with empty batteries. “Greet your father, be a good girl!”

She perked up at that, her gaze looking for me and settling on my figure.

“Hi, daddy, I missed you so much,” she purred. “Are you here to take me home? I promise I’ll be a good girl from now on, daddy! I love you! I want to make you happy!”

Her expression softened, a gentle smile spreading across her lips.

Poppy leaned in slightly and a peaceful serenity graced her being.

To anyone who didn’t know my daughter, this might’ve looked natural and genuine, but to me? Last time I’d seen the girl, she’d spat at me and called me a fucking pervert, a sicko nutwhack and a bunch of other, even more colorful, names, before threatening to tell her mother, my wife, everything.

The relief I was feeling now, seeing and hearing her like this, so submissive and pleasant and docile, it was indescribable.

I was equally pleased to see that my requests about her appearance had been made into reality as well.

Poppy looked very, very differently.

Gone were her black clothes and neon blue and green hair, gone was her whorish emo makeup and all her numerous piercings, she looked very much like the well behaved eighteen year old she hadn’t been.

Until now.

“You will have to cue some things for her,” the Doctor said, pulling me out of my awed reverie, “especially at first.”

“But she’s… done?”

Doctor Zhiva nodded. “Yes, both physically and mentally. The program was a success and in fact, I will ask you to test out your new daughter, sir. Please be as thorough as possible. If there’s anything that needs to be fixed, we can do it now, before you leave. Otherwise, you will have to make a new appointment, and the next opening is in two months.”

“Test her?”

She smiled at me. “Yes. Allow me?”

“Sure?”

“Poppy, be a good girl for your daddy and lift your gown. Show him your shaved pussy.”

Before I could stop either of them or make up some excuse to save face, Poppy was already flashing me her smooth cunt, grinning as she did so.

“They shaved me down there, daddy. Look at my pretty pussy! Do you like it?”

My cock twitched in response, but my mouth remained mute.

I’d never seen her lil’ snatch from so up close before and the sight simply stunned me.

My daughter had the most perfect pink slit, glistening wet, and she was parting her pussy lips with her slender fingers, almost inviting me to sink myself into her warm tightness and fuck her.

“It’s alright sir, I’m not here to judge a customer’s desires,” said the Doctor. “I know you wanted to be able to have sex with Poppy. This behavior modification was part of your instruction set, was it not?”

It was, but I hadn’t expected them to be so forward about it. After all, it was rather taboo, what I’d been looking forward to get to do to her, and not at all fatherly.

“Go ahead, Mister Hopkins. Test your new daughter,” she prompted me again, and manually spread Poppy’s slender legs for me. “She’s your good girl now.”

“Yes, daddy, I want your cock, please fuck me lots,” Poppy rushed to say, as the phrase triggered her again.

“Fuck her wet pussy, sir. You can and you should. You paid for the right and Poppy wants to make you happy.”

There was something about the Doctor’s words that did it for me, that finally got me to unzip my pants, freeing my painful erection, and then sink myself into my daughter’s bare cunt.

I had indeed paid a lot for this place to make my daughter sweet and subservient, but it wasn’t just that.

Poppy would do best to never deny me sex, on account of all the nasty things she’d said to me and all the grief she’d caused me and her mother every time she ruined her once pure body with piercings and black lipstick and… let herself be soiled by twenty year old hooligans.

The very idea that some random prick had already penetrated this pussy of hers made me tighten my grip on her hips and I thrust into her harder, faster, wanting to punish her slutty cunt for having been used.

Just as well that Poppy wasn’t doing or saying anything to get me to slow down, because I wouldn’t have.

I hated her and I loved her all at once.

“Yes,” the Doctor breathed, “doesn’t she feel good, sir?”

The woman sounded turned on by the way I was savagely fucking Poppy, but instead of trying to insinuate herself between me and the object of my sexual fantasies, she pulled up my daughter’s robe, baring her tits for me.

Hungry, I bit into one, sinking my sharp teeth into its plumpness and then sucking on the erect nipple.

Poppy was indeed letting me do anything to her, just like the Doctor had promised me she would.

I thrust into her with abandon, my hips meeting hers in a violent rhythm.

I pounded into my daughter, my balls loudly smacking against the curve of her ass as I fell into a frenzy of lust and raw passion that only increased until an explosive climax brought me to shuddering satisfaction.

It wasn’t just about me finally having gotten to fuck my daughter’s brains out though.

Her body felt good under my hands, yes, soft yet firm where they gripped at her breasts, so delicate on her neck when I kissed it, and the way her body bounced beneath me, a movement that had become almost hypnotic by this point.

It was also more about me dominating the fucking brat, asserting my will, taking my pleasure and knowing she not only would never demean me for my needs again, but seek to fulfill them, lest I deemed her a bad girl.

I thrust into her wet cunt one last time, bottoming out in her depths, before spraying her insides with my cum, staking my claim on her young body.

Poppy was mine now, all mine, and she was going to be perfect for her daddy.