The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title: Daughter Rehabilitation

Chapter 3 — Mike’s POV

I woke up to the sound of someone crying.

No, not just crying, but sobbing with such an amount of desperation, the sounds coming out so sorrowful and pitiful, they almost made me join in their anguish.

On high alert and with my heart pounding in my chest, I looked around the bedroom and my worst fears came true: Poppy wasn’t in bed with me any more.

I hadn’t told her she could get up and wander off.

This didn’t bode well.

Her mother was supposed to arrive today, after a long voyage abroad—her job as a doctor taking her to all sorts of faraway places, and I was supposed to present her with a perfectly obedient and sweet daughter as a surprise.

What if…

No.

I shook my head, refusing to allow for that to be true.

No, the program had worked, Poppy’s personality had been reset and she’d been exactly the way I’d asked the folks at Ascend Mindworks to make her.

Shit, I’d been “testing” my new daughter almost non-stop since they returned her to me and she simply obeyed.

She did nothing, and I meant nothing, without me telling her to.

She couldn’t have stumbled back upon her free will, right?

Right?

And yet.

I got out of bed, not bothering to put any clothes on, and followed the loud sobs, walking towards the en suite bathroom and gently opening the door.

My gaze quickly found Poppy’s form and thus, the source of all the wailing.

She’d sank to her knees in the shower cabin, tears coming uncontrollably and she was pawing at her pussy, splashing water onto her flesh. Her movements were rushed and manic, like her skin was on fire and she needed to cool down immediately. She was also twisting her fingers inside her cunt, in and out, rhythmically, like she was trying to masturbate and couldn’t really figure out how to, pleasure turning into pain instead.

Oh.

OH!

No, that wasn’t at all what my sweet fuck toy, Poppy, was doing, I chuckled to myself.

Her sobs continued to echo in the otherwise stillness of the room, bouncing off every wall and every surface, my body included, before hitting her back and making her tremble with their force.

I could only stand there and watch as her eyes burned with desperation and she threw back her head, raising a plaintive cry to the heavens.

And then she finally spotted me.

In the blink of an eye, her misery turned to anger.

“You fucking asshole, you came in me all day!” She screamed, histerical. “It wasn’t enough you fucking fucked me, the way you’d been wanting to, you then came in me! Again! And again! So much disgusting cum!”

Now this was more like what I ’d been talking about the day before.

I liked reactionary Poppy.

I liked it when she got pissy with me, when she provoked me, pushing me to my limits and then taking things way too far for her own good. When she was aware of everything I could do to her, as her father, but also as a man, with twice her size and ten times her strength, and she still wouldn’t bac k down unless I made her to.

I inhaled my daughter’s anger like it was the purest oxygen.

“So what if I did?” I asked, challenging her.

Poppy suddenly stopped trying to scrub herself free of all the traces of me I’d left on her body and more importantly, inside her welcoming snatch, and got to her feet, righteous outrage personified.

She looked about as fierce as a newborn kitten, standing there all naked, yet huffing and puffing like she could do anything to stop me from having my way with her again.

“I don’t want your fucking baby, you filthy, depraved, disgus—”

I cut her off, knowing just the way to break her.

I was going to enjoy myself a lot, it looked like.

“Aw, shucks, honey. Don’t say that. You’re not my good girl anymore, is that it? Don’t you want to make daddy happy?”

“Argh!”

I watched her fall to her knees at the same time her hands went to her head, cradling it.

“Be a good girl and spread those legs for daddy. I’ll get rid of yesterday’s cum for you, angel,” I cooed, lowering myself on top of her.

Though still in pain and still very much angry with me, Poppy spread her legs and allowed me to sink my throbbing cock into her beat up pussy.

I felt the warmth of her cunt even before sliding in and that pleasant fire only increased as I penetrated her fuck hole. I made sure to go slowly, gentle, to take my time in filling her up to the max because this was only the beginning of her mental hell.

Physically, she was wet and tight, willing to receive me with joyous abandon, as per her conditioning, even letting out the occasional moan as I touched her in a way she liked.

She couldn’t help herself there.

She was a slut and I knew I was a good fuck because I was older and had much more experience, despite her, too, having quite the body count for an eighteen year old girl.

Mentally, however, Poppy was fighting through the head-splitting migraine and glaring daggers at me.

Oh, how she was hating that I was fucking her, thrusting in and out of her soft, young, body!

But there was someone else she was going to hate a lot more, and soon.

Herself.

I knew how to give it to a woman in a way that would leave her unable to walk for hours, if I wanted to. I could also fuck her so brutally, so painfully, she’d be in tears within minutes, but just like pain could be pleasurable, so could an orgasm destroy a life, instead of elevating it.

I was going to make my daughter cum from having my cock buried in her pussy and she was going to hate herself for liking so much the way her daddy fucked her dirty hole.

She was already finding it difficult to control herself.

Her breathing was getting faster and more erratic as I continued to thrust, harder and deeper. I could feel her muscles trembling with every stroke of my shaft, pushing her closer to the edge of an unwanted, yet undeniable, orgasm.

I could tell she was almost there when another faint moan escaped her lips.

Her body tensed up as the pleasure intensified and then, suddenly, she was gasping out loud in sheer blissful ecstasy. I could feel her body quivering beneath mine as she experienced the intense orgasm that I was so generously gifting her.

As the blissful sensations began to wear off, my daughter lay there in shock, unable to believe what had just transpired, while I continued fucking myself into her.

I was chasing my own release, feeling so damn proud of what I’d done to Poppy.

And this was only the beginning.

A few minutes later, she must’ve realized how wrong this situation was and quickly began to paw at me, pushing and beating her tiny fists against my chest, tears streaming down her face, trying to get me off her.

“I can’t believe you forced me to… You sadistic bastard!”

“Mmm, to what?” I asked, letting out a low groan of pleasure as I sank my teeth into the fleshy softness of her right tit. “I didn’t force you to do anything, you’re a little slut and you came all over my dick all on your own, babygirl. Oh, your cunt feels soooo good. I can’t get enough of fucking you, angel.”

Her sadness had turned to anger, then to ecstasy and now it had transformed to panic.

“Cum in me again and I’ll scream, I swear I will! Pull out, pull out, pull out!”

I laughed at her.

“Pull out of me!”

“Fine, fine. Have it your way. Again. I’m nothing if not an accommodating father.”

I was the one to obey, this time, and got off her.

But I wasn’t done with my sweet daughter.

“You really loved that, didn’t you? Your hungry cunt clamped down onto my cock like it wanted to cut it off and swallow it whole. You’re daddy’s good little slut, aren’t you? Here, take the rest of my gift, Poppy.”

I then jerked myself above her trembling nakedness until she was looking at me through streaks of white.

I could’ve done what I had initially said I was going to, and cum inside again, replacing last night’s cum with a fresh load, but I figured this would feel much more humiliating and birth proper shame in my daughter.

She would never tell anyone about this, even without her programming. I knew her well, she would rather die than let people know that her daddy had bathed her in his “dirty” cum and she had just stood there, freshly used, and simply let it happen.

It would’ve been too slutty, even for her.

Satisfied with how I’d put Poppy in her place with the use of my cock, I turned around and that was when I spotted them—the bottles of dark liquid that I was supposed to inject her with every day in order to upkeep her brainwashing.

Perhaps it wouldn’t be so unwise to test other things about my daughter’s programming, I thought.

Things like the dosage needed for her to remain in a sweetly balanced state, stuck between being my obedient fuck doll and having just enough autonomy to let me know her true thoughts about her new existence as my personal cock sleeve.