The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok standard stuff:

Everyone here is at least 20, particularly the Darkling who is about 4000 I do not espouse ANYTHING in this story. It was a fantasy, lets all leave it as one.

This is the first “erotic” story of any kind I ever wrote, I’m doing it because I’ve been told it might help dissolve my writers block. Comments are always welcome at , provided you don’t just want to flame me.

I actually wasn’t going to write anymore along this line of thought but a few people expressed some small appreciation for the first part. I suppose it shows just how desperate I am for an audience that this was such a deciding factor for me =) There’s more F/F and less Monster/F in this one..

The Darkling, Part 2

Katie was sleeping quietly when she felt a hand shake her shoulder. “Go away.“ She muttered more to herself than to the shaker, turning over and slipping back into sleep.

This time she was shaken more insistently. She groaned and looked around blearily. “Huh, what?” She asked.

Looking up she saw Hillary and stared at her in utter shock. She wasn’t really surprised to find Hillary here, they’d been roommates for four years and Hillary had been forced to wake her up on any number of occasions (although granted usually not at 3 AM in the dark) but Katie could never remember a time when Hillary had done so bare naked.

“Hillary” Even the name sounded like a question as Katie reassured herself this was not some bizarre dream. “What are you doing?”

“I’ve got to show you something.” Hillary replied eagerly leaning over her roommate, displaying the curve of her breasts to Katie .

For a moment Katie was worried Hillary was coming out of the closet and propositioning her. No one had ever told her how to handle a scenario like that. “Show me what?” She muttered fighting to stare at Hillary’s face. Katie wasn’t attracted to her own sex but it’s difficult to ignore someone’s breasts when they are literally thrust over your face.

“In my room,” Hillary answered. “Come on hurry!” And she scampered out of Katie’s room.

Katie was completely baffled. First off, “scampering” was definitely not part of Hillary’s personality, if you asked anyone they’d tell you she was rather uptight a lot of the time. Now she had woken Katie up completely naked and all but skipped out of her room. Was she on drugs or something?

Sighing, and thinking ruefully this might be a long night she climbed out of bed in her PJs and went after her naked roommate.

Hillary’s door was wide open and the room was pitch-black. “Hillary?” Katie asked feeling her way into the room. “Where’s the light switch?”

“Leave it off.” Hillary answered. “We have a great surprise for you in here.” She tittered.

We? Who was we? The girls were gone for the night, and Katie had a hard time picturing Hillary with a guy who wanted to try a threesome. What was going on here?

Katie brushed her long black curly hair back as she stepped gingerly into the room. Katie was a small girl with small and high breasts of which she was slightly self-conscious. She had often wished she had Hillary’s which were “more than a handful” as her brother had put it, and stood out proudly and erect. Katie should know she had just seen both dangling over her like ripe full melons.

“Your going to think this is so cool.” Hillary chirped from behind her.

Katie jumped. “Hill don’t do that!” She paused staring back at Hillary’s silhouette against the open door. “How did you do that anyway?”

“This is going to be so much fun……..sister.” She said brightly.

Before Katie could ask her what she meant by that Hillary suddenly stepped right up against her, so close she could feel her erect nipples rubbing against her chest for a moment as she stepped back in confusion. However, just then Hillary shoved her back hard and Katie lost her balance. Her arms pin wheeled and then she fell backwards.

To her astonishment she found herself caught halfway.

She was caught in some kind of sticky fabric which hung from the ceiling to the floor. She bounced in its grip several time as it absorbed the force of her fall and her feet cleared the floor leaving her completely, helplessly suspended.

“Hill!” She began staring at her friend in front of her when the door to the room abruptly swung shut by itself. Katie looked in shock at Hillary who hadn’t moved. “Hill,” She said slowly looking around in panic. “What’s going on?”

Hillary leaned forward against her, for some reason completely unaffected by the sticky whatever-it-was fabric and proceeded to give her a tender kiss on the lips, as if she was savoring the taste of her friend. Katie tried to jerk back but what held her would not stretch very far and Hillary simply leaned closer calmly following her apprehensive face until she gently covered Katie’s lips with her own. Hillary nibbled at Katie’s upper lip gently sliding her tongue along it as if beseeching entry. She continued to nibble and suck at her lips, Katie’s frozen and trembling posture making absolutely no impact on her.

“We’re going to be sisters.” Hillary whispered stroking Katie’s hair and nuzzling up against her. “It’s going to make you so happy.” She cooed as she nestled against Katie and the hanging fabric rocked gently like a hammock. She idly slipped her fingers around Katie’s pert breast and began to kneed and fondle her nipple into a warm erect bud.

Before Katie could object to her friend’s intimate caress or question her further a massive dark shape stepped around from behind her. A quick look even in this dark room was enough to tell her one thing: it wasn’t human.

Katie let out an ear piercing scream that stopped only because her lungs demanded air. She panted staring at The Darkling in terror as her high firm breasts bounced in rhythm with her gasps. “You can scream all you want, Katie.” Hillary said sweetly leaning down to taste her lips again. “The Master sealed the room so no one outside can hear you.” She paused. “Your pretty when your scared.” She tittered with an empty headed giggle.

Hillary kissed her again gently stroking Katie’s breast as she twined her fingers in her hair.

Katie’s eyes were slowly adjusting by now. Hillary’s face had changed so much for a moment she could hardly believe she was her roommate. While her features were still regular and beautiful, her expression had gone from her usual pouty and discontented to an open gaze of unquestioning, unrestrained adoration. Katie was reminded of the way her kitten had looked at when it had purred and cuddled up against her. When she saw the Darkling she screamed again.

Hillary leaned down and stroked her cheek while kissing her gently about the face. “It’s ok.” She whispered. “You’ll understand soon.” She started by kissing her forehead before gently kisses her eyelids. A delicate series of soft, warm strokes that tickled down her face before finishing with a long lingering kiss on her lips.

The Darkling bent over Katie who stared up in horror and Hillary who looked up at them both with unabashed adoration. With one razor sharp talon he simply sliced through Katie’s pajamas and pulled them off her bound body.

“Isn’t she beautiful, Master?” Hillary asked, sounding like a child showing her parents a picture she drew. Hillary let one hand slip down to Hillary’s pert breasts and began to tickle and caress the bright pink nipples.

Katie tried to jerk back from Hillary’s caress and the Darkling’s inhuman leer but this of course was impossible. As Katie’s eyes adjusted she realized the fabric she was stuck on was actually some kind of massive black web.

The Darkling as if reading her thoughts folded his arms across his chest and chuckled.

“SSSo tense.” It whispered. ”Need to relax the precioussss.” It glanced at Hillary. “Relax her, preciousss.”

Hillary smiled and brushed the hair back out of Katie’s eyes, gazing deeply into them. “Hillary, what are you doing?” Katie asked apprehensively.

Hillary leaned down and kissed Katie’s exposed neck. “I never told you this Katie, but I always loved your skin. It’s so soft and it smells like lilacs.” She purred leaving a trail of kisses down her neck as she nibbled and sucked Katie‘s delicate exposed flesh.

“Hillary. Stop it!” Katie said frantically.

“Doesn’t it feel good, Katie?” She asked looking up at her mischievously before taking a nipple between her lips and rolling it gently.

A little shudder swept up Katie’s body as Hillary continued her gentle ministrations. She gently nuzzled at and bit her nipples until they stood out full and proud.

Katie closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. Her old friend was going down on her, and she knew just exactly how to touch her.

A massive hard hand suddenly caressed her face.

Katie’s eyes snapped open as she saw the Darkling standing beside her, his hideous face right in her own. “Needsss to relax.” It hissed, the scorpion tail just above its shoulder slipped between her neck and the web, rapping gently around her throat, the spine lightly scratching at her chest in a way that tickled more than hurt. “Little ssting.” It hissed driving its stinger into the soft underside of her breast.

Katie’s whole body jerked as she watched the Darkling’s tail pulse with venom, venom it was pumping directly into her helpless body.

A moment later she felt her muscles beginning to relax. It felt almost as if her mind was beginning to relax as well. Thinking, even being afraid suddenly seemed to demand too much effort and they both slipped quietly away.

The Darkling reached down and effortlessly scooped Katie out of the web, and out of Hillary’s mouth with a small moan of protest from his mind numbed slave on her knees.

It carried Katie over to a chair and set her on its lap as its massive cock began to rise again. Katie stared down at the swelling phallus in minor interest as Hillary knelt down and began to kiss and lick it. The Darkling again lifted Katie as easily as if she’d been a child and slowly drew her down over its erect phallus settling her back against his chest.

Fortunately for Katie, Hillary had already taken the edge off the Darkling’s appetite. Thus the phallus being slowly inserted into her was large but did not fill her to bursting. Katie held her breath as she was slowly lowered down and her tight walls stretched until the demon was sheathed to the hilt.

Hillary watched in adoration as the monster drew Katie’s head back against his chest. She went willingly and closed her eyes feeling the fullness in her pussy. The sensation seemed to soothe her venom numbed mind. It wasn’t so much she forgot about the monster that had enslaved her friend, it just no longer seemed important enough to worry about. She felt soft and warm, as if she was being cuddled like an infant. She let the warm satisfaction of her filled pussy sweep away her concerns with a dreamy smile.

The Darkling’s oily skin began to stretch and flow along side its head. A moment later two long thin tentacles dangled from where its ears should be, and slowly tentatively climbed up Katie’s body, twining around her face and ears. They lingered coyly for a moment around her ears before gently slipping inside of them, going deeper and deeper inside penetrating layers of flesh until the tentacles had spread their otherworldly roots in Katie’s brain.

Katie blinked slowly. “What’s going on?” She asked Hillary as if not sure she cared.

“Pretty Hillary.” The Darkling whispered into Katie’s ear as the tentacles twinned inside her. “Pretty breasts, yes?”

Katie had always been mildly amused by the male preoccupation with breasts, even though Hillary’s were very nice, but now under the effects of the Darkling’s venom she found herself staring at Hillary’s high breasts.

Responding to the Darkling’s wordless command Hillary stepped closer to Katie so she could look at her more closely. She got more instructions from the Darkling and smiled at Katie while cradling her breasts with her hands suggestively.

“Like these?” She asked impishly.

Katie hesitated. She did like them very much right now but she wasn’t into women. She wasn’t sure why she wasn’t. It was like an axiomatic fact that Katie found slightly interesting at the moment. She knew there was a reason but she was too tired to think of it.

Hillary took a step closer, offering her breasts to Katie. “I know you want to touch them.” She said standing nipple to nipple with her.

Katie lifted her hand halfway, still looking doubtful. She wasn’t into women, for whatever reason, but the ripe globes her friend was presenting to her held an unspoken promise of satiety, of fulfillment. A sudden image sprang to mind of her feeling and squeezing her friend’s breasts, testing their texture and firmness. Images of her mouth wrapped around Hillary’s erect warm nipple licking and sucking. Her pussy gave a little thrill clamping around the massive shaft and she moaned.

Hillary bent over her, the half orbs hanging ripe and tempting, practically falling into Katie’s hands. “Go ahead, I know you want to touch them.” She whispered to Katie conspiratorially.

Katie hesitated. She did want to play with them but something held her back. Some sense of wrongness that seemed to be fading by the moment.

Hillary leaned over Katie and nibbled on her ear, her nipples brushing against Katie‘s. “ Go on Katie, I know you want to squeeze them.” She whispered conspiratorially. “We’re going to make you so happy.”

Katie, her reservations slipping away under the Darklings venom slowly wrapped her hand around her friend’s breast feeling the weight and shape with a slow moan. Hillary smiled and straddled the monster’s lap in front of Katie, there was ample room. Katie made as if to pull back but she was pressed up against the Darkling’s chest and there was no room to maneuver. Her hands continued to squeeze and fondle Hillary’s full breasts as if acting of their own violation.

“It’s ok.” Hillary whispered sliding up against Katie, her breasts against Katie’s and her arms wrapping gently around Katie’s neck. She looked into Katie’s eyes as she played with her hair “We’re going to make you so happy.” She breathed onto Katie’s parted lips as she leaned in for a deep kiss.

Katie had already forgotten anyone else was in the room thanks to the venom, the phallus embedded inside of her might have been stuck in the chair for all she knew. The Darkling’s poison singing in her veins, Katie cautiously opened her mouth as she French kissed the first girl of her life. Hillary’s lips were pliant and soft and smooth that knew just how to nibble lightly against her own. Her gentle tongue slipped into Katie’s mouth to caress hers. Katie’s hands continued their ministrations on Hillary’s chest as her roommate leaned into the passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. Hillary purred and arched her back thrusting the firm orbs deeper into Katie’s soft hands.

As Hillary pulled back a moment later her eyes sparkling with passion, a brain numbed Katie wondered what else she might be able to do with that talented mouth.

Smiling mischievously Hillary lowered her face to Katie’s breast and began to lick and tease the already erect nipples.

“Beautiful isssn’t ssshe?” The Darkling hissed. Katie barely conscious of the voice’s owner nodded absently. “Her face. Make her look at you.” It ordered.

Without thinking about it, Katie took Hillary’s face which continued to nibble tenderly on her breasts, and made her look up at her. Hillary smiled at her friend as she continued to work on her, her sparkling vacant eyes showed her only concern was Katie’s arousal.

“Pretty.” Katie whispered to herself.

Hillary stared at her adoringly. “What about your pussy, Katie?” She whispered against her breast.

“Pussy?”

“Would you like me to lick your soft little pussy?” Hillary asked smiling. “To stroke that tiny secret place while you shake with pleasure?”

Katie shut her eyes imagining the sensation of her beautiful friend gently lapping at her pussy. “Please.” She whispered.

Hillary slipped down Katie’s body in a slow series of kisses and love bites. She nibbled down her stomach, finally coming to the smooth shaven delta that seemed to pulse with the heat of Katie’s arousal.

Katie found herself holding her breath as she stared down her body at her friend’s attentive ministrations. As she grew closer to the sacred spot her stroking and licking slowed making the fire in Katie build higher and higher. Katie arched her back trying to push her starving pussy the tiny cruel inches that separated it from Hillary’s soft beautiful face.

Katie was gasping and making soft yearning noises when Hillary’s tongue first lapped gently at her moist pussy. All her muscles tensed as she felt a tiny release but it was brief and her need began to build again, a wave surging higher and higher behind a damn.

“Feels good preciousss?” The Darkling whispered wrapping its huge hand around her breast as if it were a tiny apple and rolling it.

“Oh yes.” Katie gasped not even clear on who she was talking to.

“Ready to come preciousss?” It snickered, the tentacles joining it to her brain quivering.

“Please!” She begged fighting to thrust herself further into Hillary’s mouth or deeper onto the Darkling’s shaft but the Darkling held her firmly and Hillary continued to stroke, and nuzzle and tease her. Lapping gently at her trembling little pussy like a kitten at a saucer of milk. She licked, and nibbled, and flicked driving Katie ever closer to the brink but cruelly refusing to take her the rest of the way on her master’s orders.

“Think of Hillary.” The demon whispered.

Too desperate for relief to even question the order, Katie’s mind obediently spun up memory after memory of her longtime friend. Nights at the bar, parties, final’s week, painting their nails, watching television. They all spun through her mind in a whirl.

“Yesss preciousss.” It leered. “Now come and give them all to usss.”

Give them to him? Katie barely had time to even wonder at the statement before Hillary’s patient warm tongue gave a long lingering lick up her engorged and throbbing clit and she felt pleasure rush through her in a dizzying rush.

As she came the thin tendrils connecting her to the monster bulged as if filled with some viscous fluid and sucked into the Darkling like a milkshake up a straw.

“SSSweet.” It whispered. “More preciousss, give usss more.”

Katie bucked on his phallus almost mindlessly as Hillary began to build her to another shattering climax. There was an awful feeling, not of pain exactly but of a taking, as if she had lost a part of herself. Her venom numbed mind instinctively understood part of her had been stolen, but she had no will to resist as she desperately rode her lovers. Looking down she realized with mounting horror she no longer recognized the pretty young girl eating her out.

“Give usss more, precious.”

“No.“ She moaned shaking her head desperately. Tormented as she was she knew she could give no more to this beast and still retain herself.

“Yesss.” It softly kneaded her breast. “Memoriesss. Memoriesss of Kissssesss? Of Touchesss?” It murmured.

Unable to control herself, her mind supplied them. Her first kiss, more drool than anything. Years of soft and firm lips. Awkward gropes of her supple breasts and long slow caresses. Mouths on her throbbing clit and the long filling sensation of penetration.

“Yesss preciousss.” It whispered. “Now come. Come and let me have them all.”

Katie whimpered no but Hillary’s pliant tongue was inescapable and she teased Katie over the edge yet again and as the pleasure rushed over her, she felt a rushing surge fading from her as the Darkling devoured part of what made her herself.

The Darkling slid its long tongue over its lips. Hillary had been a good fuck and now made a good slave, but it only needed one servant able to think rationally. Katie would also make a good slave because it would devour every shining memory, roll them on its tongue and savor the feeling of consuming an entire life.

Katie’s mind was slowing. It lacked the pieces to think clearly now.

“Not much left isss there preciousss?” It all but chortled.

Katie moaned as she bucked dreamily on Hillary’s mouth.

“What’sss your favorite preciousss?” It whispered. “Give it to usss.”

Her favorite memory………the night at the prom. She shook her head as if trying to wake up from a nightmare even as the pleasure seized control of her again and she moaned helplessly.

The night she had been belle of the ball, she had felt like a princess in her beautiful blue dress, with all of her friends. The long slow dances, feeling Henry’s body pressed close to her. And later at the hotel feeling him pressed against her with no filmy barrier of cloth between them. The warmth, the shimmering pleasure, the fulfillment.

“Yess preciousss. Give it to usss.”

“No.” She moaned pulling Hillary’s face closer against her even as she struggled to resist her talented mouth.

“Give it to usss.” It repeated grasping her breasts tightly in its clawed hands and giving one long hard thrust against her very depths.

Katie gasped as the demon held her prone body suspended over Hillary’s still lapping mouth. She trembled and her eyes rolled back as the volcanic orgasm washed over her.

As the last of her memories washed out.

As she was left dim and empty.

Hillary leaned back against her haunches staring at her friend with a pleased expression

“Sssweet.” It muttered feeling her muscles going slack. Her arms and legs drooping like a rag doll.

“Empty?” It asked solicitously with a chuckle.

Katie nodded slowly staring down at her friend without recognition.

“No more essssence left in her.” It informed Hillary. “Needsss essssence. Our essssence.”

It held the limp Katie against it again and wordlessly bid Hillary to begin working her pussy again. The mindless doll on his lap reacted without thought, her pussy tightening and working the massive cock embedded deep within her like a warm clenched fist.

The Darkling laid back and watched his pet prepare her new sister as he felt his own release beginning to flow.

To flow and fill her with his own essence.