The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok standard stuff:

Everyone here is at least 20, particularly the Darkling who is about 4000 I do not espouse ANYTHING in this story. It was a fantasy, lets all leave it as one.

This is the first “erotic” story of any kind I ever wrote, I’m doing it because I’ve been told it might help dissolve my writers block. Comments are always welcome at , provided you don’t just want to flame me. Hope at least someone enjoys this.

The Darkling, Part 1

Hillary walked into her college dorm-suite and plopped a wrapped box down on the couch beside Kate. “How was it?” Kate asked looking up from her book.

Hillary shrugged and brushed some strands of brown hair back into place, her hair was her pride and joy. Her face was pretty but she kept her mane in a style that would befit a model. Her form was waifish and barely topped five feet but her breasts were easily a large B cup which looked larger due to her diminutive size. “I didn’t know Aunt Regina very well but a funeral is pretty depressing anyway.”

Kate was as tiny as Hillary but awfully pale. Her face was bright and framed by a cascade of black curls. Her breasts were high and just as perky as she was. “What’s in the box?”

“I dunno.” Hillary said taking off a black shawl and throwing it on the couch. “My aunt left it to me. Where’s Jill and Andrea?”

“Out clubbing. You didn’t look in the box to see what it was?” Kate asked.

“Not in public.” Hillary snorted as she flopped down on the couch and started to take off her shoes. “She was such a weirdo, all into the occult and shit.”

“What did she leave you? A human head or something?” Kate wasn’t sure she was joking.

“I don’t know and I’m not sure I want to know. She was so creepy.”

“Well you have to look.” Kate said reasonably looking at the box.

“Yeah I guess.” Hillary sighed. “Maybe it’s jewelry or something. Though knowing her it’s more likely to have bones than gems in it.”

Hillary pulled the ribbon out of its loop and slowly took the paper off. Where most people might have ripped it Hillary faced the entire matter with an expression of extreme reluctance. The box under the rapping was black and Hillary sighed before opening it.

“That’s kind of pretty actually.” Kate said brightly looking inside. “What is it?”

Hillary held up an elaborately carved urn with a small lid on top. “I don’t know.” She said making a face. “It looks like somebody’s ashes in an urn.” She quickly set it down on the table.

Kate reached out and took off the lid. She slowly slid a hand inside the urn. “These aren’t ashes they’re some kind of dirt.” She felt it for a moment. “Hey can I have this for my garden?”

“What?”

“It’s good dirt.” Kate said seriously. “Black and moist and rich. It would make great top soil.”

Hillary shrugged. “Do whatever you want with it. I sure as hell don’t want it. Weird old woman, giving me a cup of dirt.” She muttered getting up. “I’m going to take a shower before I go to bed.”

“Yeah I’m going to bed in a minute myself. Jill and Andrea said they probably wouldn’t be back tonight so make sure you lock the door before you go to sleep.”

“I will.” Hillary replied going to rinse off the grime of a very unpleasant day.

Hillary felt better as soon as she took off her black skirt and blouse and got under the hot water. She felt as if the warm spray was washing away the uncomfortable experience of burying a woman whose behavior had scandalized the entire family. At her funeral a group of odd looking freaks had shown up to lay black roses on her grave. Hillary had a suspicion they had been part of her coven or something like that. The hot water began to relax muscles that had been tense all day. She indulged in the shower for more than to just get clean but to wash away fatigue.

She washed her brown hair and then began to scrub her tired body. Her hairless pussy was given special attention as she stroked it through the lather. The soft pleasure brought a smile to her face as she forgot the pressures of the day.

It had been a very long day and all Hillary wanted to do was go to bed. Stepping out of the shower she draped a towel around her slight form and brushed the hair back out of her eyes. Kate was probably in bed but Hillary didn’t like to walk around naked if she could help it, especially in this suite because you never knew when someone’s boyfriend would be sitting on the couch watching hockey. She locked the door to their suite and was not too surprised to see that Kate had already gone to bed. She shut the door to her room and proceeded to brush her hair.

The little urn sat quite forgotten on the common room table. It wasn’t until Hillary had gone into her room and shut the door that an odd smoke began to drift up from under the lid. It wasn’t normal smoke, it was a black mixed with purple and seemed much more viscous than any gas or vapor had the right to be. After flowing out through the side of the lid for a few moments It suddenly seemed to flex itself and the lid slid off with a soft musicale tinkle. Hillary never heard it and Kate was already fast asleep in her room.

With the lid off the smoke began to really pour out, it seemed less like a chimney than some kind of smoke fountain. The smoke didn’t drift but clung together in a large sphere just over the urn, it spun slowly as it congealed.

A moment later the Darkling woke up.

It was sleepy for a moment, well cocooned in its smokey lair but several years of dormancy caused it to shake free of its lethargy quickly. The smoke continued to billow up each strand wrapping tightly around the ball like a moth spinning its pupae. The sprinklers were heat based so that was no problem but the smoke alarms would have gone off long ago if the smoke hadn’t clung so close to the ground. Still the entire room was filling with the Darkling’s essence and the alarms would begin screaming in a moment. With a thought the Darkling shorted them out as it took stock of its situation.

This wasn’t Regina’s house, the Void take her. It was free of that wizened old sorceress who had enslaved it, always sending it here and there on menial errands. With this realization the Darkling stung the air with a venomous hiss. It could not feel happiness as humans could, but it was familiar with pleasure and..........satisfaction. Oh yes, freedom was very satisfying, very satisfying indeed.

A moment later its satisfaction dimmed a bit. It was free and away from Regina’s house but that probably meant the bitch herself was dead and beyond his vengeance. Still she was dead, which was the important thing. He hoped she enjoyed her sojourn in the nameless Void, at least until one of the Great Old Ones who dwelt there came across her.

The Darkling suddenly whirled about, not with its insubstantial body but with its mind. Regina. She was here. How?

After a moment the Darkling relaxed again. No....... not Regina then. It wasn’t a witch like Regina but it was like Regina nonetheless. What was this fleshling then? Regina had no children but this one smelt like Regina. Tasted like Regina.

It might still be able to have its vengeance at that, after a fashion.

By now the room was so filled with smoke that anyone who came in there would have asphyxiated almost instantly. The insubstantial flesh of the Darkling was lethal to mortal creatures.

The Darkling drew itself in closer and laughed a soundlessly. It had just had a thought which struck it as most amusing. It drifted away from the urn and with fingers of smoke began to press against the crack beneath Hillary’s door that brimmed with light.

Hillary was still brushing her hair, absently counting off strokes in a ritual she’d practiced from childhood. Because she was staring into the mirror at first she missed the cloud of violet smoke pouring in from behind her door. The smoke gathered quickly and sped under her bed where it grew and congealed as it watched her with unblinking eyes.

Like Regina yet unlike, it thought to itself. It had been trapped inside that urn for decades and the sight of Hillary’s skin was beginning to awaken old desires in it. It was hungry. It needed to feed. A quick glance at the curves of Hillary’s breasts beneath her pajama tops quickly advised the Darkling to reconsider its approach. Perhaps it could feed another way, it reflected as it began to fashion a real shape for itself from the shifting smoke. Fresh, soft, and tender. It hissed barring its fangs. Pretty

Pretty

Pretty

It crept from beneath her bed tatters of smoke still clinging to it.

Hillary had just finished brushing her hair and was about to climb into bed for a well deserved rest when she saw the Darkling climbing out from the darkness under her mattress.

It looked like an amalgam between man and scorpion. Its body was a purple so dark it almost seemed black. Its face was dominated by huge black eyes that seemed to suck in the light of the room, beneath which were rows of razor sharp teeth. Its massive hands ended in claws and a phallus as long and fat as a loaf of Italian bread dangled between its legs. A barbed tail jutted from its rear and coiled over its head weaving ceaselessly like the head of a cobra.

“Pretty.” It hissed taking a step toward her.

Hillary drew a breath into her lungs to scream but the Darkling just hissed again, a metallic stridulation that might have been laugher and sent a coil of the smoke that clung to him whipping at her face.

It was like being hit with a bag of frozen flour. Hillary coughed then gasped trying to regain her breath. The smoke of the Darkling was freezing cold like a December wind but deeper than that it held a dark power. Hillary was now fighting a compulsion, a compulsion to give up, lie down, and die. The essence of the Darkling was despair. Looking into the Darkling’s eyes Hillary saw the endless Void. Something without life, without meaning or hope and she was powerless to look away.

As Hillary fought a battle with this demonic resignation her lungs battled the Darkling’s venom. Her lungs at least seemed about to win their fight and give voice to at least a feeble shriek which in no way would reflect the actual extent of Hillary’s terror but something appeared in the Darkling’s eyes.

Colors.

Beautiful Colors.

Hillary began to forget the monster before her and even to be afraid.

Hillary began to be fascinated.

They swam out of the depths of the Darkling’s eyes in great rings, no two quite the same. Swirling and twisting pulling her deeper and deeper among them.

The Darkling raised a single talon and beckoned Hillary over as it settled its weight on her bed.

Hillary wasn’t conscious enough right now to decide to move at all but the Darkling’s will commanded her and she slowly began to walk to it, dropping her hair brush as she went.

After a step the Darkling’s command suddenly changed. Standing stock-still Hillary slowly reached up and began to unbutton her pajamas tops.

She did so very slowly and with no thought of arousal. Each button she undid revealed more creamy flesh to the monster. After two or three buttons her well defined breasts stood out proudly on her chest as she shrugged off her top. A moment later she slipped her bottoms and underwear off as well.

Naked, her eyes wide and fixed upon the beautiful colors, Hillary stepped up to the Darkling. Wordlessly he commanded her to bend down slightly. She came neared to his hideous maw and kissed him and softly and passionately as if he were the Prom King. The Darkling’s savage teeth slid apart and a long forked tongue slithered into her mouth. He toyed with her tiny tongue for a moment then hissed and withdrew.

Hillary slowly drew down to her knees, the demon’s massive phallus limp before her. A thought on its part made her aware of it and she suddenly felt a great fascination for its inhuman member. She held it as if she’s never seen one before, first slowly stroking it, then petting it as if she was not quite sure what it would do next.

Reaching down with one massive hand the Darkling angled her head up so her empty eyes were again riveted on his own. He’d felt his control over her beginning to slip a bit.

Again she began to stroke his phallus, this time with both hands. Her mouth was already slightly agape as she stared in silent wonder at the colors of the Darkling. She lowered her soft pink mouth and took a cautious lick of the great dark organ as it began to stiffen and rise. She reached out with one hand to gently cup and caress his balls as she finally opened her mouth wide to accept him into her body.

At first it seemed there was no way she could do this without breaking her jaw but as the demon became aroused rather than lengthen his member began to contract, losing none of its length but a good deal of its girth. Thus slowly and with great attention to detail, Hillary stroked every inch of the monster’s cock with hands and with her beautiful mouth.

Instinctively Hillary wrapped her mouth around the head of the massive shaft, stroking what she could reach with her tiny pink tongue, and working the rest with soft warm hands.

There was no way she could deep throat him. It just wasn’t going to be possible but the demon had been cooped up in that urn for decades and it already felt itself getting ready to shoot. It wasn’t a real blow job in the literal sense of the term, Hillary had no thought to try and arouse the Darkling, she had no thoughts at all at the moment. She simply worked his shaft patiently her tongue gently coaxing the underside of the head, milking him for her creamy white reward.

A moment later the Darkling gave off a hiss of satisfaction as his balls tightened and his essence began to flow. Hillary continued her gentle ministrations without blinking and instinctively lapped up every drop of cum.

“Yessss.....Take usss inside of you.” It hissed. “Let it dissolve you.”

Beautiful eyes vacant Hillary did.

The flow slowly filled her mouth and sucked the warm spunk down her throat. A vague feeling of discomfort rouse in Hillary’s numbed mind. It seemed like pieces of her brain were going dark, disconnecting from her. Her hands and mouth continued their gentle stroking until she had drained his load.

The Darkling was still fully erect. He’d been in prison for a mortal life time for all intents and purposes. It was going to take more than some head to satisfy him.

Hillary stood up trembling slightly. The Darkling’s cum was working inside her, it was as if it was eating her brain, dissolving some parts, and spreading through her like a fungus.

The demon relaxed some of its control, leaving Hillary semi-conscious but too dazed off his jism to think clearly. Wordlessly he instructed her to turn around. He rolled her soft ass and then reached around to cup a breast.

Hillary gave a moan that was almost a purr. Something was very wrong here but it did feel good and Hillary was too confused to think it through clearly.

“Take usss inssside of you, precioussss” It whispered into her ear as its still erect member jutted against her backside. Still facing away from her tormentor Hillary sat on the demon’s lap a moment, then rose and gently kissed its cock with her soft warm pussy.

Hillary wasn’t a virgin but neither was she experienced. Thus as she straddled the monster and felt his enormous phallus begin to press against her tight opening every muscle in her body clenched and she let out a gasp as gravity began to slowly force open her hot wet channel.

The head had just slipped inside of her when she gasped “Too big.”

The Darkling reached up with its massive claws and began to squeeze and fondle Hillary’s firm breasts. The caress was not gentle and Hillary’s back arched with a gasp. Her tight muscles forcibly clenched and relaxed with the pain over and over again as its member slowly slid deeper inside of her.

“Yesssss Precioussss, relax your mussscless.” It whispered. Beaded with sweat Hillary could only gasp.

“SSSting.” The Darkling whispered as its tail slid slowly around. “A little sssting.”

Hillary looked at the huge black spine which dripped a big drop of some kind of purple venom. “No.” She said slowly, struggling to understand what was happening to her.

“Yesss Precioussss. SSSting. Relax.” It slid its stinger into her white neck and her whole body jerked as its tail began to ripple and pump its venom into her helpless body. “Yesss. Relax.” Her muscles suddenly felt slack and she began to accept more and more of the Darkling inside of her until he was sheathed to the hilt. “Feel me inssside you.” It whispered.

“Yes.” She muttered in a dull incurious voice.

“Deeper.” It whispered to her as it thrust its hips to Hillary’s gasp. Her muscles were all slack but it was still a lot to take in. Every part of her was filled and seemed stretched to the point of bursting. When the Darkling thrust her entire body shook.

“More. Another little sssting.” It whispered.

“No.” She gasped eyeing the stinger apprehensively.

“Yesss. Another little sssting.” It replied as it pricked her again. Hillary’s body jerked again then her posture slumped a bit. It was as if she was falling away from herself. In truth, Hillary no longer felt her muscles very well. The sensation of the monster’s cock buried in her tight cunt now felt interesting, filling. She was still considering this when it reached down with a single talon and slid it gingerly along her exposed clit.

“Ohhh.” She whispered closing her eyes in rapture.

“Cum presciouss. Cum with usss. Cum jussst for usss, alwaysss for usss.” The Darkling whispered as Hillary closed her eyes and began to rock and bounce on his engorged member. “Feel usss, so deep inssside you? SSSoon we will be one. Won’t that be ssso nice presciousss?”

Hillary didn’t know what he was talking about. Between the poison, the mind control and her growing arousal she didn’t think about it because she couldn’t. Her entire world had shrunken to her tight cunt and the massive tool which filled it. She had no thoughts but the silver sparks which the Darkling’s talon lit inside her every time he gently stroked her throbbing clit or thrust his hips to drive himself still deeper inside of her.

The Darkling’s other hand reached up to fondle and squeeze her breasts with vigor. The pain of his hard grope was staggering and her back arched to an almost impossible angle. “Noo!” She yelped. “It hurts!” As it drove its member again deep inside her hot wet channel.

“Pain/pleasssure. Feelsss good.” It said as if it were correcting her. It continued to drive itself deep inside of her. Hillary just kept gasping as the massive tool stroked depths of her she didn’t know she had and its relentless assault on her clit seemed to make the entire world shimmer. The pain melted together with the pleasure and merged to form an incredible orgasm that shook her body.

The orgasm momentarily relaxed her taunt muscles and the Darkling slid forward again until he felt the head of his member nuzzling against her cervix like a soft kiss as if entreating entry.

Hillary was bedecked with sweat by now as the Darkling gripped her body and held her motionless as his head tingled across her deepest place.

Hillary could have screamed, don’t stop now! But he held her immobile and proceeded to softly tickle and tease her clit until she trembled for release. “Time to cum now preciousss. SSSqueeze.” It rasped. “Ussse your tight musssclesss.” It whispered as it continued to stroke her clit and grind itself against her. “Bring usss all the way inssside of you. Take our esssence into your core. Two of three.” It hissed.

It was debatable whether or not Hillary heard the Darkling or would have understood its instructions, she was so close to the edge of cuming that nothing else seemed important. Even if the demon had yielded his control over her she couldn’t have run away.

She needed release. And the pain of this need was excruciating.

But the Darkling didn’t move nor let her move. He just held her there, suspended and tormented as his deft finger continued to light fires across her clit. She was so close, so close, just a touch of more sensation would do it. “Please......” She begged not even clear on who or what she was talking to.

The Darkling made no move but simply continued to gently stroke her. He kept her right on that razor’s edge as her tight near virgin cunt wrapped around him like a hot clenched fist. He felt his release beginning to flow as Hillary arched herself moaning, whimpering, begging. He took one hand and squeezed a breast hard, causing her cunt to spasmodically tightened. Hillary’s surprised gasp was met by one last hard thrust as her release came. She arched her back hard enough to look at the demon’s soulless eyes again, her mouth frozen in an “O” as she let out a soundless scream then slumped gasping for breath.

The Darkling’s member had shrunken now but just slightly. Thus Hillary, with a long gasp, felt him withdraw from her in a single long slow stroke that took over a minute to perform. Indifferently the demon yielded its control over her. Freed for the moment she collapsed onto the floor gasping for breath her body flushed and her hair disheveled.

The Darkling momentarily stroked its member drawing out the last few drops as it regarded its victim. Hillary got to her knees and wrapped her arms around herself shuddering. Something was wrong here. Something was very wrong. She wished she could figure out what it was. The demon’s venom was flowing through her, first into her head and now into womb. It was melting her, dissolving her. Not her flesh but her mind, heart and soul.

She looked up at the monster with some confusion. She knew she should be afraid but it didn’t seem to happen. She knew she should run away but she didn’t seem able to order her body to do that either. The demon’s essence flowed within her, sealing her to the monster forever.

“Two of Three preciousss.” The demon whispered to her from his perch on her bed.

“Two of three?” She repeated. “You mean... You can’t........Oh no.” She whispered in growing horror.

“Preciousss. Preciousss going to become part of usss. Won’t that be ssso nice?”

“Nice.” She echoed feeling her will to resist drain away. She stretched out her arms before her and lay her head down on them as she raised her ass in the air in front of her assailant. “No.” She whispered tears flowing down her face. “This is going to hurt.” She said helplessly.

The demon slid a talon deep into Hillary’s pussy to an appreciative gasp from her and stroked her G-spot. It then proceeded to finger fuck her for a moment making her warm nectar flow again. It withdrew its finger covered in girlhoney and began slather it against her clit stroking her increasingly sensitive and lubricated nub. She moaned and rubbed her pussy against his hand, she felt her concerns slipping away again as the monster’s essence within her took control. It slid another finger inside her stroking her G-spot as Hillary almost began to purr. Withdrawing the finger it slid it up to her tender exposed ass. It began by feeling the soft flesh around her anus, touching and teasing the tight ring until it began to loosen and relax eager for more stimulation. Hillary continued to grind her clit against the monster’s hand sighing in contentment as she felt her virgin ass open itself to the world.

The demon continued this for several minutes until Hillary’s anus was soft and loose and seemingly begging to be filled. Then he slowly took his member and began to press in.

Hillary’s head flew up off the ground with gasp and her mouth jerked open wide. For a moment she was frozen stock still but the demon continued to nuzzle her clit with one hand and tease her asshole with its other so softly. Slowly Hillary lowered her head back to the ground starting to smile as the demon slowly but forcefully drove his phallus into her pliant ass, the world was shimmering all around her with shards of silver as her body sang.

By the time the demon was fully within her, Hillary was all but purring again. The demon pressed his weight against her slowly driving her to the floor as she spread herself out and allowed herself to be violated.

Both hands grasped a breast in each hand and began to kneed and roll the soft firm flesh and the demon thrust into Hillary’s tight if venom relaxed ass. Hillary kept smiling and purring as he did. The level of pleasure was lower now than when he had been in her cunt but the essence had worked on her and she now felt a closeness to this monster which was raping her. She wanted him to use her because it would give him pleasure and she loved him as she loved herself.

As the beast continued to thrust she wrapped her tiny delicate hand around his massive talon at her breast trying to get as much flesh to flesh contact as she could. As her tormented ass hole became accustomed to the stress the pleasure began to build and she felt another orgasm approaching. They thrust in rhythm as Hillary writhed her engorged clit against the carpet waiting patiently for that touch which would finally send her careening over the edge.

The demon thrust faster. “Going to come.” It whispered.

“Yes.” She replied smiling. “We’re going to cum.”

“Going to make you part of usss.” It hissed licking her neck with its long pink tongue.

She giggled then moaned appreciably as the pleasure rose to a cresendo.

“Part. Of. Us.” It growled as it thrust one final deep thrust causing Hillary to dig her nails deep into the carpet as her orgasm followed his. She then lay down for a moment smiling as the demon withdrew and his essence filled her final hole.

It reached in and reconfigured. Swept things aside and constructed new pieces. When the essence was finished, Hillary had been swept away. All that was left was a shell, comparable to Hillary only by implication.

Hillary found she didn’t really mind.

She got to her knees and smiled at her Master. Gently reaching up, she brought his tool between her soft lips again and began to delicately lick away all traces of their fluids.

The demon growled in satisfaction as she finished and Hillary laid her head upon his lap looking up at her new Master with adoring eyes.

“Another.” He whispered. “Another fleshling is here.”

Hillary nodded her eyes sparkling. “That’s Kate, she’s so beautiful. Jill and Andrea are hot too. They’re not here right now but they should be home tomorrow sometime.”

“More then. SSSisters for you.”

Hillary thought her heart would break with joy and tears welled up in her mind. This was what she’d always wanted, her and her friends brought together to serve the master.

“Let’s go get Kate then!” She trilled and jumped up.