The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ok standard stuff:

Everyone here is at least 20, particularly the Darkling who is about 4000 I do not espouse ANYTHING in this story. It was a fantasy, lets all leave it as one.

This is the first “erotic” story of any kind I ever wrote, I’m doing it because I’ve been told it might help dissolve my writers block. Comments are always welcome at , provided you don’t just want to flame me.

This is the last installment along this line of thought for a while. I was considering writing about a Necromancer who seduces and tricks a girl into basically raping and destroying her entire family, ultimately ushering them into a life of eternal servitude as the undead. I’m not sure about the idea so if you’d like it, hate it, or just be indifferent to it please let me know.

Darkling Part 3

Andrea and Jill didn’t actually make it home until the following afternoon, mores the pity for them. The process with Katie took some time, and the Darkling would have had only one naked and mentally shackled servant to deal with both while he was still preoccupied with his newest disciple. At the very worst Hillary could have grabbed one of them while the other ran for help.

The Darkling might have met his fate right there.

Anyway, as it happened the two girls came sauntering home in the middle of an argument.

“You’re being much too touchy about this.” Andrea said easily. She was a slight blonde beauty with dancing emerald eyes and a smile that inevitably descended into a come-hither grin. Her breasts were large and soft and she often showing them off. She was the sexpot of the suite, and she liked it that way, even going so far as to swipe some of the guys her suitemates were working on. She was openly bi which sometimes made Jill nervous since Andrea never made any secret of the fact she had a thing for her.

“Touchy?” Jill snorted. “You practically dragged me to that party and when we get there you completely ignore me for the entire night while you and Bobby go off to somebody’s room. Incidentally some of the party goers were complaining about all the noise you two were making.” She added. Jill was the innocent one in the suite. She had long brown hair, very pale skin, and a shy demeanor. She was a very attractive woman but still seemed oddly coltish like an adolescent girl who was still growing into her body. She’d made out with exactly one guy this year and this was after she had dated him for over a month. Jill was uncomfortable with sexuality and so tended to abstain from it.

“Hey I was having a good time.” She replied carelessly. “You really should try him lover. I can set the two of you up if you want.”

“Thanks anyway Andrea, but sharing a guy isn’t my idea of a good time.”

Andrea laughed as they stepped into the suite. “That wouldn’t be sharing him Jill. The two of us sharing Bobby would be much more fun. I can arrange that too if you want.”

Jill just rolled her eyes. Andrea loved making those kind of comments to her. “Hill? Katie? You here?” She called as they walked into the common room.

And stopped dead.

Katie and Hillary both sat on the couch with identical sunny empty-headed expressions on their faces, and stark naked. They greeted the girls in unison showing a complete lack of concern with their unclad state.

Andrea recovered first. “Wow. Kinky.” Was all she said.

“What the hell are you two doing?!” Jill asked incredulously.

“Waiting for you two to join us.” Katie said glancing at Hillary with a smirk. They regarded each other gravely for a moment before giggling as if with a secret joke. Each had a clenched fist nestled in her lap.

“Well,” Andrea said slowly. “You two do look pretty yummy like this. But I’m kinda tired and I really do need to take a shower. Can you give me an hour or so?”

Jill’s mouth was hanging open. It just didn’t seem to want to stay closed as, between her three friends, she’d gotten more shocks in the last 5 minutes than in the last 5 months.

“No, sorry Andrea.” Hill replied easily. “The Master wants us to get moving on this.” She stood followed closely by Katie. Hill walked over to Andrea, while Katie approached an increasingly nervous Jill. She was finding it difficult to avoid staring at her friends’ pert breasts and shaven pussies.

“Master?” Andrea and Jill asked together.

“Yeah.” Katie replied brightly. “He wants us to blow this in your faces.” She said matter-of-factly raising her clenched fist. Opening it she instantly blew some dark purple and sparkly powder into Jill’s face as Hillary did the same for Andrea.

Jill had time to cough once before the entire world began to spin and she fell towards the floor, blacking out before she reached it.

When Jill woke up she found herself naked lying down on the couch with her friends sitting around her. Andrea was naked as well and all three were regarding her with a pleased, encouraging expression.

“What the hell is going on here?!” She yelled trying to cover as much of herself as possible with her hands.

“We were just waiting for you to wake up.” Hillary explained.

“Yeah the Master wanted you to be awake when you joined us so we’ve been sitting here waiting while the Master rested up. He’s already done two conversions in one day, it wears him out.” Katie said to which Andrea and Hillary nodded sagely.

“Oh man Jill. You have no idea what the Master feels like,” Andrea added enviously. “I wish I were still as tight as you when he took me.”

“Oh my god!” Katie chirped. “I forgot! Jill is still a virgin! She’s going to loose it to the Master!”

“You are so lucky.” Andrea now sounded in mourning.

“It’s a wonderful gift for him.” Hillary added. “I’m glad one of us saved herself.”

“What the fuck are you all on?!” Jill screamed trying to get up and sitting heavily back down as the world began to spin again due to the powder‘s residual influence.

The three devotees glanced at each other. “We really can’t explain it to her.” Hillary said helplessly.

“I certainly didn’t understand it.” Andrea agreed.

“Yeah we might as well just do this.” Hillary decided.

“’Kay.” Katie agreed as all three reached for the still reclined Jill.

“Get away from me!” Jill screamed. Hillary grabbed her left arm and Katie her right. They pulled her to her feet and Andrea stepped behind her grasping her middle and boxing her in.

Jill’s outrage was dimming to be replaced by near terror. “What are you going to do to me?” She all but whispered.

“Do you guys think we could play with her a little first?” Andrea asked plaintively. “I mean feel this ass. Soft skin and a nice firm ass. I bet her girl-honey tastes like ambrosia.” She added dreamily.

Jill was starting to feel in distinct danger of being raped. She had no idea just how badly she was about to be violated.

“I think the Master wants her now.” Hillary said firmly. “Don’t worry though. I’m sure we’ll get to help bring her into the fold.” She cupped a breast with her free hand as if testing the weight and firmness.

“Let go of me!” She screamed as the three pushed and pulled her into the bathroom.

The 4 girls’ bathroom was always at least a little messy. Especially since Andrea had enough cosmetics and skin care products to stock a boutique lining the sink. However, Jill for the life of her couldn’t figure out how the bath tub had come to be filled to the brim with some kind of viscous black liquid the consistency of tar.

“Time to join us, love.” Andrea chirped.

“Keep that shit away from me!” Jill screamed as her friends maneuvered her toward the tub.

“You’ll love it.” Katie reassured her as they fought her foot by foot toward the bathtub rim.

Jill locked her knees as they hit the tub and refused to move. After a moment Hillary sighed. “Katie would you please?” She asked.

Katie let go of her arm but Andrea and Hillary were both easily able to hold her still as Katie reached down and grasped Jill’s left leg. Jill tried frantically to kick her off but her foot grazed the tarry substance in the tub in her efforts and stuck there as if dropped onto fly paper and all her desperate motions could not stretch it more than an inch.

“Let go!” Jill screamed hopping on one foot between her naked assailants.

“Next leg Katie.” Hillary instructed.

Jill tried desperately to keep her foot away from the tub, ultimately curling up into a ball, supported by Hillary and Andrea who, smiling at each other knowingly, simply stepped to the tub and dropped her on the rim.

Jill squealed trying to stop her fall and managed to at least partially catch herself on the bathtub rim as her other leg became entangled deep in the tar in her frantic efforts to steady herself.

Jill sat on the rim striving vainly to pull her limbs out of the surface of the muck. One of her feet and legs were barely in the tar at all but she found herself completely unable to get any headway at all in freeing herself.

To Jill’s horror she saw strands of the tar began to extend and wrap around her. They didn’t flow up her body but seemed more geared toward coating completely whatever body parts were already in its clutches.

The girls stood around giggling to each other as they watched their roommate descend into hysterics. “We should help her.” Andrea said finally.

“Yeah.” Katie agreed. She stepped over to the tub where Jill was attempting to yank her legs free. She slid her soft hand along Jill’s busily yanking one and with a single deft movement sunk it deep into the tar.

“No!” Jill cried.

“Mmm-Hmm.” Katie disagreed, effortlessly removing her own submerged hand. Even with Jill resisting it took no great effort on the girls part to sink her other hand deep into the tar, none of which seemed to cling to the girls at all.

There Jill sat precariously balanced with two hands stuck under the tar and most of her lower legs similarly absorbed.

Andrea sauntered over to her and gave her the “come hither” look men so adored. She slipped up against Jill’s bound body and wrapped her arms around her still tar free torso.

“Oh god.” Andrea whispered nuzzling at her neck. “I love this body. Can’t believe a man’s never touched it. Do you think it would make her taste different?”

“Only one way to find out.” Katie tittered.

“Later.” Hillary said firmly. “The Master will be getting impatient.”

Andrea sighed. “I know.” She reached up and took a breast in each hand, kneading and fondling. “Awww” She all but cooed as she felt the little nipples perk up as if beseeching more attention. “That’s so cute. Jill how come you never touched my breasts?” The blonde pouted. “They may not be virgin but they’d taste just as tender as yours.” Andrea sounded almost offended.

“She will.” Katie assured her. “We’ll all play with them all day if you want!” She giggled.

“Of course I want.” Andrea answered archly licking her lips at Katie.

“What are you going to do with me now?” Jill asked breathlessly.

Andrea swayed against Jill as if they were dancing. “What am I going to do?” She repeated rubbing her pussy against Jill’s firm ass. “Just…….going……..to give you……a little……nudge.” She said, firmly thrusting her pelvis gently against Jill’s ass and pushing her a few centimeters closer to the edge.

“No!” Jill gasped.

“Yes.” Andrea corrected kissing her neck. “A little nudge.” She did it again. “And again.” She slipped a precious centimeter closer. Andrea paused. “You sure you don’t want to kiss me first?” She asked a little plaintively.

“If I do,” Jill asked trying to moisturize her dried lips. “Will you let me go?”

“Andrea.” Hillary said firmly. “Stop playing. She’s the master‘s. She’ll eat all our pussies later but for now finish it.”

Andrea sighed, “Ok.”, and gently nudged Jill finally over the edge and into the tub.

Jill fell ass first down on the tub and into the sticky warm tar which flowed over her legs, hands, and lower body up to her solar plexus. As she watched in horror the tar began to flow up and around her until it had almost reached her neck. Her nipples stood out prominently under the coat like tiny little hard black beads.

The tar stopped flowing up and seemed content now to simply hold her immobile but Jill thought she could feel beneath the tar’s opaque covering, something stirring down beneath the surface. Some slight movement around her pelvis which whispered and tingled as if more to tease than to arouse.

A moment later she felt her legs begin to unroll. The tar itself seemed to be pulling her legs down to the foot of the tub even as it held the rest of her body still. A moment later her legs were fully extended with space still left in the foot of the tub.

Just as she was beginning to calm down again she felt the inky black substance pull her legs forward again this time followed by the rest of her body. It pulled her legs forward and when it pulled her torso it angled it forward and down submerging more and more of her in the tub’s tarry embrace.

A few moments later Jill had slid down up to her neck in the tub and craning to keep her face out so she could breathe.

“She looks so cute like that.” Katie said, all three girls leaning against the rim to watch cheerfully.

“She’s in the perfect position to nibble on us for a bit.” Andrea observed as Jill continued to gasp for breath. “I wonder how deep she could get that little pink tongue of hers.”

“Focus Andrea.” Katie reminded her. “Why don’t you finish it.”

Andrea squealed in delight and leaned over Jill’s upturned face. “Now the fun starts.” She said mischievously to Jill as she stroked her hair. She leaned in and kissed Jill firmly on the lips.

She increased the pressure every moment steadily driving Jill’s upturned face deeper and deeper into the sludge even as Jill squealed and pleaded for her to stop with breath she did not have. Her upturned lips, still linked with Andrea’s, slipped beneath the surface with nary a ripple.

A matter of moments later the tub’s surface was impenetrable. You would never have known there was a girl just below the surface.

Another moment passed.

Suddenly Jill stood erect as if the tub had literally spat her out. She was covered head to toe in a shiny tar sheen almost line a black leather suit which hid all of her features. The tar over her head swirled for a moment than receded exposing Jill’s face with a gasp.

Her body stepped out of the tub effortlessly.

Jill’s face appeared stunned, for the simple reason she had not told her body to try and get out of the tub. She felt as if her limbs had been pushed and pulled into their current position. She attempted to raise her arm only to find the tar bound her more surely than metal shackles. She stood motionless as the girls clustered around her cooing.

“Man, I hope this turns out to be easier than Andrea.” Katie muttered trailing a finger idly down Jill’s smooth tar covered back. “That took forever.”

“Yeah but wasn’t it fun?” Andrea asked dreamily.

“Oh this will be easy.” Hillary scoffed nibbling on Jill‘s now exposed ear. “The girl doesn’t even masturbate. We just need to introduce her to enough pleasure to melt her will. The Master will take it from there.”

Andrea giggled. “Sounds like fun. Where should we start?” Her voice sounded hungry.

Jill’s body swung around and walked jerkily out of the bathroom closely followed by the girls. It stood in the middle of the common room and began to grow thin tendrils out of it, reaching up toward the ceiling. They grasped the ceiling and stuck to it before retracting and lifting Jill nearly a foot off the floor. A moment later she felt her knees drawn up and forced apart as she hung. The shiny tar around her crotch flowed for a moment and then fled leaving her wrapped tight in a bag of black goop with a pale pink pussy hanging exposed to everyone.

Katie laughed. “Well you did ask where to start.” She slid around Jill’s suspended body and sat on the coffee table leaving her mouth at a perfect height to taste the juicy fruit that seemed so nakedly offered.

Andrea kissed Jill on the cheek. “Jill……have you really never let anyone touch you there?” She asked skeptically.

“No!” Jill said desperately, not even sure if she was answering to question or begging them to stop. “Get away from me!”

“Aww,” Andrea replied pressing herself against Jill’s back. “But it feels so good. Show her Katie.” She encouraged.

“No!” Jill squeaked again but Katie had a dreamy smile on her face and would not be deterred as she gently blew across Jill‘s exposed cleft.

Jill’s entire body shivered. Andrea just smiled. “See? I told you so.” She murmured against her.

Katie slid her moist pink tongue up Katie’s cunt until she reached the special place and felt Jill shiver and tremble in her mouth. With a knowing wink at her captive Katie obligingly began to tease and stroke Jill’s virgin clit.

“Feels sooo good.” Andrea said dreamily as she rocked Jill in her arms.

Jill was torn. She felt this was wrong but she’d been weakened by her ordeals today and the new found pleasures swept through her body like a great gust of wind. She felt herself surrendering to them.

A moment later she felt a second pair of lips at her ass.

Jill gave a stunned cry of surprise as Hilary worked her talented tongue inside Jill’s hidden opening. It felt different then Katie’s patient ministrations on her awakening clit. Hillary was slowing stroking the soft pink flesh inside of her, running her tongue so slowly into her hidden recesses. Jill felt as if every lick and slow caress was drawing deep inside of her and ferreting out places, lighting silver sparks across nerves she didn’t even know she had.

Unlike the others Jill had no experience with such things and her untouched body had no defenses to fend off such a patient calculated assault upon her tender inner zones. Jill felt her head slip back against a waiting Andrea who cooed against her. Andrea slipped a hand around Jill’s pert breasts and still erect nipples and began kneading and tweaking.

Jill gasped with pleasure as her three friends brought her to levels of sensation she had never even dreamed existed.

“Jill would you lick my breasts?” Andrea asked plaintively.

Jill was too short of breath to even reply.

“Please?” She asked again leaning over her to offer her large full breasts to Jill’s slightly glazed eyes. “Their nice and round and full.” Andrea encouraged. “Everyone’s always loved my breasts. Try them.”

Jill stared at them undecided her face brushing against their softness like a pillow.

“Just try them.” Andrea said. “Wrap your mouth around my big pink nipples and nibble. We’ll take care of you.” Andrea laughed. “Just like you were a baby! Just take my warm bud in your mouth, sweetness.” Andrea whispered stroking Jill’s own endowment. “Just suckle and dream and let us take you.”

At that moment Jill hit a massive orgasm and arched herself into Katie’s patient mouth. Her mind finally giving up the ghost, she let her mouth fall open and nuzzle at Andrea’s nipples while burying her face in her warm perfumed flesh.

Andrea purred and thrust her breast deeper into Jill’s mouth. “That’s it.” She whispered stroking her hair. “I knew you’d be good at this.”

The four went on giving and taking pleasure until the Master finally sensing Jill’s warn out and vulnerable brain, gently eased his way inside, first to consume, then to rebuild.

A thought which made all four gasp as they came together again.

THE END?