The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark as Light: Dance Card — Chapter 5

I want to thank and acknowledge qxvw198 for editing help. I may be improving, but we all know I still need all the help I can get. Please see qxvw198 For his work.

* * *

“Now what?” Kevin asked.

“Now we go do some paperwork. I estimate it will take an hour. Enjoy gentlemen.” Angelique said while looking at Kevin and motioning him out ahead of her. Then she looked at the seated man and his Saudi guide.

“Just leave them here for them?” Kevin asked, walking to Angelique.

“They purchased the time. They should get their money’s worth.”

“This is the real test.” Kevin laughed looking at the tripps still standing there with the endless patience of the mindless waiting for an order to obey. “Me leaving and knowing the girls are staying behind mindless and enjoyable. Tripps. When these gentlemen are done with you, you will take a shower then redress and wait here for me.”

“Yes sir.” The three answered softly as Kevin followed Angelique and Wilhelm out of the warehouse.

* * *

“How did we get here?” Kevin asked absently as he helped the tripps arrange the dressers in what had been the TV room. It was now their room. It has been a week and Kevin is still cringing every time he checked in with Angelique for assignments for the tripps. They were his girls now and he is coming learn what that really means, and to live with it which is harder than he understood it could be in more ways than he had ever imagined.

“In the same van that delivered the dressers.” Small Chest answered seriously with a mischievous grin to hide how loud she is asking that question in her own mind.

“You know what I mean.” He groused affectionately as he considered that they are all technically runaways, yet nothing is happening, no one is in trouble, and no one is asking questions.

“You want to know what my biggest question is?” Medium chest asked as she prepared her dresser.

“Shoot.” Kevin quipped while attaching the mirror to it.

“How is your Mother fine with this? How the hell did she talk your Dad into letting us actually move in here? Why aren’t they both freaking out? I mean seriously. How hard would it be to put two and two together and realize you are getting lucky with us at the least? I can see missing you sending us out on assignments, but the rest? Come on, how could it be more obvious?”

“How is it you do those assignments?” He asked back trying to find the words to ask what he really wants to know, which is why they chose to, not just how or why they can.

“Do you think those questions are related?”

“OK, a different question. Are assignments fading? Do you forget them after a while?” Kevin asked with concern.

“It takes a little while, but yeah. It’s like they seem unimportant, mundane, not worth remembering anymore than walking home. I have my calendar so I know when they happened, but as for actually thinking about them, no. Takes a few days, then they just fade into the background. Doesn’t bother me. It’s mostly just playing junior arm candy, giving some rich twit’s underage son a real treat.”

“Do you want to figure out when they did this to you?”

“Not really.” Small chest said flatly with a look that puzzles and haunts Kevin in equal measure. “I know I do lots of things now that I didn’t before. I am also in such a better a place now that I simply don’t care. I’m glad they did. I refuse to think about where I would be if they hadn’t.”

“I used to worry about when I would have to start servicing my step-father.” Medium chest broke in scowling, the effort of actually putting the thoughts to words plainly evident. “Now I don’t. Now I can relax. You are the one person who could just use me and toss me away. I know, not believe, not want to believe, I know you won’t. I know you won’t take your bad day out on me. I know that if I’m having a bad day then you’ll try to help me get over it. I know you won’t take me, make me, despite my bad day just because you want to. You show compassion. That is the best I can hope for. And I have it, why would I...”

“I am supposed to sleep alone during the week.” Kevin said. “So you three will need to decide between yourselves on something. If one of you needs to be held or whatever during the week then you work it out. Send her in to me, or call me to you. That you tell me.”

“Thank you.” The tripps said, fighting tears as they thought about how lucky they were and how unlucky they could have been. They thought about how happy they are here. They are selling sex and more, but they feel safe. For the first time in far longer than any of them is willing to think about they can relax. They may not have been in the best place, but for the first time in their lives they actually know where they were and what their rules are.

“What have we got today?” Wilhelm asked, fixing the position of the camera again so he is centered again. Kara, on the other end of the video call, seemed to manage it without thought. It has been two weeks since they effectively took over Vargas and the problems just kept coming. “Any standout problems in the Las Vargas tar pits today?”

“Nice analogy. Quagmire or quicksand would come up short of describing the situation. One huge tar pit now, and one I think we will have next week.” Kara answered. She looked off camera at something while pinching her nose and shaking her head in suppressed laughter. She did this without, much to Wilhelm’s great annoyance, leaving the center camera range. He hated these video chats in part because he seemed to be the only one who had problems managing the camera.

“Leave next week for next week. What’s the biggie this time?”

“We need a control rated male. I know we have a lot of them, but all of ours on-site are tasked out already. The number of sex addicted and programmed females here far exceeded our worst estimates. We’ve already stripped every arcade in the UCA as well as every Dojo and everything else in the BAU down to a single male. Jeff’s brood is a godsend. Once we managed to stabilize his controls with Arie running him as a behavioral model frontman, we were able to start using them to help. Arie is running a stable of seven guys. Melinda and Mary are close to that. The rest are managing some as well. Without that, we would be overwhelmed and losing ground, not just overwhelmed.”

“So you have nowhere to get one locally at all then?”

“No. This particular problem needs a lot of hands on. We have sisters. One is barely sixteen, the other twenty-one. Their eighteen year old brother and both parents are gone. They have no relatives or stable close friends in town.”

“And?” Wilhelm asked, confused.

“They are a set. There is little to nothing left upstairs. Whoever played with them had to have had help. If they were done locally, then we have even more problems. These girls are set in their ways. They start their day by dressing in bondage style French maid uniforms. They then clean the whole house, whichever house they are in. They need to be fondled or otherwise enjoyed during the day. Straight up sex is preferred. They are only available to residents and designated guests, however. They do not sleep unless in bed with a male who explores them. Otherwise they simply lay there and stare at the ceiling all night. If this happens, the same male stays their primary controller the next day. It appears to be linked to who they wake up with and if they do not sleep, which they don’t when alone, then they do not change who they respond to.”

“God.” Wilhelm cussed, cringing.

“Nate drew a valid comparison to the late Jim’s Sarah and Susan. He had a suggestion.”

“Don’t make me drag it out of you.” Wilhelm quipped, not really wanting to hear it.

“Send them to Kevin for storage. If this is champagne backed then it might fade. In that case, the tripps will be able to help. If anything can be done, it will be with the younger girl. Kevin will have to spend a few days screwing their brains out. The more sated they are, the more interactive they get, especially the younger one. If she happens to respond, the tripps can reassure her that Kevin doesn’t want a mindless sex toy.”

“So far Kevin seems to be good for the tripps.” Wilhelm replied. “It still makes him cringe to send them out on assignments. He inspects them for bruises or other marks every single time they return. Whatever adjustments Cindy made to his parents while getting them to not brag about their son getting lucky are holding. As long as Angelique is involved in what happens, they seem to accept it calmly. His mother was dead set against one of them staying in his room during the week until Angelique mentioned that doing so was a reward they had to earn. Now she accepts it just fine. They stay in the den unless they are getting rewarded.”

“I’ll let Cindy know it worked.” Kara laughed. “So how is Kevin handling having the girls under his command, and living with him in all the other ways?”

“The kids at school give him a hard time of course. Lots of ribald jokes. On the other hand, the tripps test scores are improving. They also seem happier. There was some fuss from their families, well one of them anyway. Kevin’s father actually dealt with that one. He jokingly asked if the step father’s biggest objection was the extra fun of the younger model now being out of reach. The problems simply ended that day. Oddly, Mid Chest’s mother and step father are getting ready to move out of town, but she has no plans to go with them. If I didn’t know better I would think she likes belonging to Kevin.”

Kara frowned as she considered his words before replying. “Things must have been worse for them at home than any of us thought. You should have someone look into that idea, if we have anyone left that is. Can Kevin handle having a sixteen and twenty-one year old in his bed every night? More to the point, can the tripps handle it?”

“I think so. I can just hire a PI or someone from the alliance to look into the tripps past home lives. The alliance members have been looking for something to do since they can’t help us directly.”

“Good. We have also been asked a weird question.”

“Another one?” Wilhelm quipped.

“Are we recruiting from here?”

“From Vargas?”

“Yes. One of the alliance people said the easiest thing to do would be turn this place into a town scaled arcade that already has employees.”

“I doubt we could get away with recruiting a few thousand mind control victims as workers and keep them for the next decade or more.”

“Wil.” Kara said with dead seriousness. “I know we agreed you need to stay back and to maintain objectivity by never setting foot in here. But I think you need to see Vargas in person.”

“Why?”

“He may be right about recruiting the town.”

“How can you say that?”

“Wil. The depravity they left behind. Something happened. Something went wrong. The champagne wasn’t the whole story.” Kara said, nearly crying all of a sudden. “Some of the bottled water. Some of the food. We found water filters in houses dispensing chemicals. We haven’t identified more than a quarter of them. What we have identified is horrid. This place has been exposed to low level prep chemicals for months, maybe years. We have ten year old girls wanting to grow up enough to find a boyfriend to control them. Their wiring is ...”

“Are you serious?” Wilhelm asked as a cold pit formed in his stomach.

“Yes.”

“Does the alliance know?”

“We are still uncovering sources of this stuff. Some of this stuff manages to affect us Wil. They have chemicals here that can affect our UCA people.”

“We need to keep a lid on that.”

“Nate is handling that for now. That seems to be the best bad choice in a sea of wrong ones.”

“Agreed. Do you need a chem lab?”

“We need more of everything, but we lack the people. Honestly, sending all our people would be a drop in the bucket. It wouldn’t help enough to matter. Our numbers were off, way off. We have nearly a thousand children under twelve. We have well over two thousand between thirteen and sixteen. We have over four thousand, maybe five, age sixteen to twenty-one. And we are still verifying things. The population here is skewed and there are way too many children for the size of town. We have no idea why.”

“Or a lot more people.”

“No, we have checked and rechecked. We have no children born here under age five. The twenty-three month old up to the four year old kids are all from elsewhere. Something that bothers me is that all the young children like them were in houses that had enough structure to keep them safe and well taken care of through all of this so far. They knew this, or something like it, would happen. They stopped having children here years ago. Another year and it would have started showing, started affecting the schools. The state would have noticed.”

“I think we have a time line then.” Wilhelm said sighing with resignation. “We know one of the first things to go with this kind of mind control tech is fertility. Can you plot it and see when the first effects stared in?”

“Nate came to the same conclusion. We did. It apparently started seven years ago, fourth of July give or take a month.”

“Shit. Wait, what about Jeff and company?”

“We are still plotting out affected foods and other things. So far Jeff appears to have mostly escaped because he has weird tastes. Arie lines up the closest on diet. It looks like slobs and health nuts both got hit the most.”

“How long do you want to leave the two sisters with Kevin?” Wilhelm asked, switching back to an earlier topic.

“A week? Two? See if anything shows on the younger one once she is out of here and clean. I doubt anything can be done for the older.”

“Good enough for now. I guess we are going to do that a lot. We’ll have to just store people to keep them in a predictable state while we study them. I know you still don’t have a proper census, but what is your estimate? How many people total?”

“I think we are about to inherit nearly ten thousand people, three quarters of them of recruitable age and eighty percent female.”

“I take it the construction of family units out of master-slave sets is working?” Wilhelm asked trying not to think about that number, or any of those in fact.

“Working great actually. We have so many people working as den mothers it’s insane. We have dropped class size to six owners with their slaves, and lengthened classes. We now have one morning and one afternoon session. School starts later, but runs until five. It’s insane, but we are finding an equilibrium.”

“Can we trust Nate?”

“On this, yes. He has weird tastes, but this is disgusting to him as well. He said if nothing else this is a waste of salable product. He said it is unforgivable whether you have a heart, a soul, or just a pocketbook.”

“I’ll talk to Kevin.” Wilhelm said holding his hand up to the camera.

“Thank you.” Kara said holding hers up as well so it over lapped his. It looked like they were touching.

“I love you.”

“I know, and I you. And Amina as well.”

“And Amina as well.” Wilhelm agreed before breaking the connection. For minutes he sat weighing his heavy heart. Then resigned to it, he rose to find Kevin and give him the news.

“Amina, got a minute?” Angelique asked, interrupting Amina’s break in the food court.

“Go ahead.” Amina replied, sounding just plain tired.

“I really hate to ask this, but can you spare anyone at all?”

“That bad?”

“I’m almost ready to give the tripps two shifts a week and Kevin six to midnight Monday through Friday as an experiment.”

“Ouch. Might not be a bad idea anyway.”

“Really?”

“He needs management experience.” Amina said frowning at something. “Your indirect transfer idea seems to be holding for now. God I wish we had the time or resources to transfer the tripps control to Kevin for real instead. You were right on what was happening, but the psyche people are worried shadows on top of the controls won’t hold under sustained internal stress. Kevin needs to be careful with them, really careful. However, the worst of the symptoms appear to be under control, for now at least.”

“He’s being pulled in?”

“It is more like he is being used more.”

“Used more?”

“Kara called this morning. They are sending out a pair of sisters. Apparently they will be stored in Kevin’s room. Hopefully, they can be at the UCBJ during the day, if he can get them interactive enough. He will need to play with them at night to keep them interactive.”

“Two more? That he has to keep in his bed?”

“The older, twenty-one, is apparently so mentally blanked that she is borderline even for bunnying. The younger one, however, responds ten or more times better when the older is present while she is being enjoyed. Right now the biggest problem is that they are out of man power in Vargas.”

“Literally from what I understand. Not enough males over all.”

“That town is skewed.” Amina laughed. “And they are managing by the skin of their teeth. A few extra males, or simply shipping out a few higher maintenance ones like the sisters helps. There are a dozen kids from one neighborhood that are clinging to each other desperately. They have to stay as a group. It is a nightmare. Those kids aren’t the only group either, not by a long ways. They are slowly weaning the champagne from everyone, but it is taking time. We still don’t know where most of the doping took place or where the reserves are, if there are any are. There aren’t enough treated food stuffs to keep things static long enough to get them stable. We are working as fast as we can reduce population pressure, which is why these two were chosen, they need a lot of attention.”

“He already has ... ”

“We know. God I wish Mark and Tim had worked out. We could use the extra dicks even if they are pricks.”

“Ok.” Angelique laughed, coughing. “I think someone needs to get laid.”

“Sorry.” Amina laughed back. “It’s just that some of these mob and gang types around here are getting irritating.”

“I can believe it. I take it finding homes for the youngers and blanked olders is going to be hard?”

“Try nearly impossible. So far it looks like we are going to have to do overlays on most of the olders.”

“Why? What for?”

“Most of their civilized behaviors, including their identities, have been mooted.”

“I take it that is code for they are now stereo-typical teenagers?” Angelique asked with a straight face.

“Someone has been practicing her understatement.” Amina noted sadly.

“A little.” Angelique admitted. “How many are we looking at? I mean total.”

“Nearly ten thousand including the adults, but there are not a lot of adults over all. They are fifteen, maybe twenty percent of the total population. They also have the weirdest population skew you have ever seen.”

“I haven’t seen him in a few days. How is Wil holding up?”

“Whatever he uses for guessing is getting a workout, but he is doing it. He is finding answers. The cost though, he isn’t sleeping much. Right now he is concentrating on which sets of kids can be in the same houses. That is kids that can be stable with and around each other. He isn’t deciding about all of them of course, just the ones they can’t seem to fit in anywhere. He is finding sets that complement each other. I have no idea how he does it, but he is doing it.”

“Is he resting when he is sleeping?”

“Not well.” Amina admitted.

“Anything I can do besides trying to keep the burger place and warehouse up and running?”

“No. And I’m down to two observers on site. My uncle’s people are now overseeing almost everything here. The feds and some others are on-site as well most of the time.”

“I know this will sound stupid, but has anyone considered taking advantage of our current cash flow and influence to force the mob out of the mall?”

“We may be going bigger than that.” Amina said mysteriously.

“Do tell?”

“Angelique?” A dark skinned Indian girl hollered while approaching their table. “Oh, hi Amina. Mind if I steal Angelique for a minute or three. I need to pester her about something.”

“Abni.” Angelique frowned. “We are kind of in the middle of something.”

“It can wait. And I have told you. It’s Abby.” She said.

“Lives up to her name doesn’t she?” Amina laughed looking at the ridiculously rare red-headed East Indian girl, complemented with the palest blue eyes.”

“That was my father.” Abni/Abby said. “I Americanized my name on purpose. I am more than my cultural identity. My mother agreed so I am Abby not Abni.”

“Fiery either way.” Amina laughed.

“You know what my name means?”

“I know lots of things.” Amina laughed at her look of confusion. “Like I should pick up this conversation again later. See you at the joint.”

“Ok.” Angelique replied looking and sounding like she was being abandoned as Amina obviously retreated. The ‘Under fire’ joke made itself plain in her inner dialog.

“How did she?” Abbni/Abby asked.

“How did she know that Abni often refers to redheads since it means fire?” Angelique asked, buying time to switch mental gears.

“Umm ...” Abbni/Abby mumbled suddenly unsure. “Wow.”

“So what can I do for you?”

“I ... I need a job.”

“We do have an opening right now.”

“Not just a job. I need money, real money.”

“Real money?”

“There is a rumor.” Abni said without further preamble.

“Umm.”

“Look Angelique. I know. I know what the UCA is. I overheard two of my cousin’s friends talking when they didn’t know I was there.” Abni said panting in near panic and desperation. “I heard them talking about assignments and about how young is worth more. I’m young and I need the money.”

“How old are you exactly.” Angelique asked in a tone that drew a surprised pause.

“Sixteen.”

“Really? And when was your birthday?”

“Why does it matter?”

“If you overheard that kind of a conversation you know that rule as well.”

“Rule?” Abni asked with all the innocence she could muster.

“Abni.” Angelique rebuked her gently.

“You really are more grown up all of a sudden. What happened?”

“Do you want the truth or what I tell the public?”

“I know the story, but that does not explain ... ”

“What do you know about UCA protocols?”

“I know they talked about wondering how many times they had had the same conservation already since they forget assignments.”

“And?”

“Look Angelique. I’m ready. I’m willing. I need the money.”

“When is your sixteenth birthday?” Angelique asked firmly.

“I’m a Christmas baby.” Abni admitted in defeat. “But doesn’t that make me worth more?”

“No.” Angelique told her flatly. “We do not recruit under sixteen, no exceptions.”

“Can’t you just make me say I’m older then?”

“Make you say?”

“Oh, umm, I meant can’t I just say.”

“Silence.” Angelique said with the same tone she used for the tripps. It disturbed her to see Abni’s mouth snap shut. “In simple words you will tell me exactly what you meant. Now!”

“If they forget, doesn’t that mean you mess with their heads?”

“Abni.”

“Damn it. I want what you have. You’ve always been so damn grown up and mature. And now you have money. You got out of your house and you are independent. I need ...”

“Abni.” Angelique repeated, this time like she was talking to a small child. “Tell me what you think is happening. Then what you are hoping to accomplish.”

“I was going to be a cheer leader. I wasn’t worried about the bimbots. Then you came along out of nowhere. You just showed up looking like that. Hanging out with the boys. I couldn’t understand why you let the boys have you like that. I kept waiting for you to break down like the other girls who got sportarted, but you didn’t. And you are smart, way too smart to let the boys have their way, yet you did. And through it all you kept up your grades. The only thing you didn’t seem smart enough to do was quit letting them ... ”

“Fuck me. Share me. Brag about me?” Angelique asked, not coldly but with a hint of understanding.

“Yes. You could have been such an example. Someone to look up to.”

“There were reasons for that.”

“And more reasons why you aren’t letting them now?”

“Yes. I may as well admit this. They’ve been pressuring me to say it out loud and admit it. The councilors are getting quite insistent.”

“Councilors?”

“Yes. When I moved here my head, my mind, they were not mine. Someone else controlled them. He meant well, but misunderstood, badly.”

“I thought the UCA took care of their people.”

“They do. The man who controlled me was not a part of them. Wil saw that I needed help. He helped me when he had no reason to. He saved me as much from myself as from where I was.”

“You’re UCA, real UCA? A working girl.”

“Yes, but also no. I am not a normal UCA girl, but I am UCA.”

“You have assignments?”

“I have done assignments. I have had sex on command. I have been a puppet in a sexual theater.”

“Oh. Uggh. You make it sound so...”

“Unglamorous?”

“Yes. And sad.”

“It was. I was giving out sex. The UCA however is not about sex. We do lots of sex, but that is not the point.”

“It isn’t?”

“No. The UCA is about the experience. Finding some girl or woman willing to trade money for sex is easy. Men have been doing that from the beginning. What we provide is something else completely.”

“What is that?”

“What you really need right now. Companionship.”

“Companionship? I came to you because I need to earn a lot of money in a hurry.”

“Why?”

“That’s private.”

“Why do you need money in a hurry?” Angelique demanded in her command tone.

“My parents are about to lose our house.” Abni heard herself answer. She gulped trembling.

“And?” Angelique asked, trying to parse the look on Abni’s face.

“Someone is offering to buy them out.” Abni admitted, no longer able to hold it all in. “They are signing the papers after the first of the year, they want to give me one last Christmas at home before they admit they cannot afford it anymore. I have lived there all my life. I don’t know where we will go. I am so lost, so alone.”

“Where do you live Abni?”

“Down the hill from Wilhelm. The three story brown and blue place across the street from the golf course.”

“I know it. I take it your parents said they were downsizing their housing?”

“Yes. Mom had family who were going to come over from India. Something happened and now they aren’t. The house is so big for just us. It has places to hide everywhere. I love it.”

“I may have an idea.”

“Who do I need to do?”

“Whoa. Down girl.” Angelique told her with a false smile. “Don’t go trying to make an exception yet. Let me make a call.”

“Ok.” Abni replied meekly. Her face showed hope warring with caution warring with fear.

Angelique dialed a number from memory. “Jan, this is Angelique. I have a question for you.”

After listening for several seconds, Angelique asked, “How many mismatches are you still stuck with?”

A few seconds later she continued, “Because I’m looking at a rumor monger here who is very desperate for an exception.”

“Apparently her cousin’s friends lost track of an imp a few years ago who over heard some things.”

“Yes. Very.”

“Her birthday is on Christmas.”

“Yes I’m serious.”

“No.”

“A moment.” Angelique said looking at Abni. “You don’t happen to have any spare bedrooms you aren’t using, do you?”

“One is empty and I use it sometimes for things. My Mother has a sewing room and Dad has a library in addition to his home office.”

“So three maybe?”

“I suppose so. Why?”

“One definite Jan, could be up to three.” Angelique said into the phone.

“Really? Even that would make a difference.”

“Sounds good enough I guess.”

“Who?”

“We’re tapped.”

“No, really tapped. I’m trying to raid Amina’s observers.”

“Maybe, but you won’t like it.”

“The tripps.”

“No, seriously. Kevin will have his hands full for a while. He could bring them to work.”

“Yes. Yes I am thinking six to twelve.”

“Who knows, maybe one of them can roller-skate.”

“No I don’t know.”

“Extended visit.”

“They have family after all.”

“Yes. That was why but then it fell through.”

“I’ll put Kevin on it. It will give him practice running the tripps in public.”

“Definitely. I think that would be a good time.”

“Agreed.” Angelique said smiling as she hung up. She looked at Abni intently.

“What?” Abni asked. She was completely lost from hearing only half the conversation.

“Would your parents be willing to rent the house for a while instead of selling it?”

“Rent?”

“Yes. Rent. Ninety day minimum, maybe more.”

“They might, why?”

“Have they been back to India to visit family lately?”

“No, not for many years, the last was when things fell through.”

“Would they like to?”

“Always, but the money.”

“Your parents rent us the house. I can have them on a plane tomorrow. They stay gone until at least Shivaratri. You remain here to watch the house and stay in school. You will be watched over by the same people who are using the house. As of that holiday, the house payments will be up to date. If you truly wish to join us knowing money will not be an issue, you will have until then to make your case.”

“When do you have to know?” She asked, rising.

“The sooner, the better. The next couple of days is fine.”

“Thank you.” Abni shouted, heading for home.

“We’ll see.” Angelique said watching Abni ride her bike away as fast as she could.

“Kevin?” Asked the woman at his door. He wondered how the UCA had managed to arrange for his parents to be out of town for this. It was a mystery, however, that he felt oddly better leaving as one. He feared that the answer might scare him even more than the question did.

“Yes.” He replied, startled to see a UCA uniform here.

“Two units for delivery. Please sign here.”

“Units?” Kevin asked, still unable to wrap his head around what has been asked of him, or why.

“Betty, twenty-one. Veronica, sixteen. Names unconfirmed.” The five eight dusty blond said in a very business-like voice. “I have suit cases and case files.”

“Sure.” He said taking the clip board and signing it. He was horrified to know that he was signing for two people, one woman, one teenage girl, like they were merchandise. Like this was UCAPS, making a delivery.

“Here are the basics.” She said stepping in to his house while motioning others to follow. Inside Kevin could see she was a true UCA woman. Early twenties. C cups. Athletic musculature. Unnatural awareness of her surroundings. “Major personality destruction in both cases. Potentially total in the older.”

“How bad?” Kevin asked, unable to avoid staring as the two are brought in by another UCA woman. Matte metallic flesh tone goggles covered both of their eyes. Pinky-finger thick bundles of wires ran from skull caps to the back of their necks and down. Slightly darker pods covered both ears. The cloaks they wore were thick and warm looking. Whatever equipment hung on their backs was completely concealed. No expression showed on either one. Their bodies simply move with the people guiding them, not even a hint of awareness anywhere.

“Bad, and more than can be dealt with on-site for now. Their files, what we know anyway, are in the case. The box contains medications and treatments. You want the short form?”

“Yes.”

“First time?”

“Yes.” Kevin sighed. “I wasn’t asked. I was informed.”

“You want this nice or useful?” She asked with a trace of what Kevin thought was sympathy.

“I would rather have nice. But I think useful would be better for them.”

“True. So listen closely. The older one is gone. She has no personality left. Service is her only thought. With the younger one, a pet freak swears he sees something in her brain waves. I doubt it, but he could be right. He has a really good track record for this stuff. Either way, listen. Before you pull the headgear you need to do some things.”

“Ok.”

“Explore their bodies. Fondle them. Play with them. Make them respond to you. Be nice, but firm. Second, walk them around your room several times. Include a walk to the bathroom and the kitchen. Continue to play with and enjoy them while you do. It would be best if you screw them a time or two while doing it.”

“Oh god, why?” Kevin demanded, cringing.

“Because without that kind of focus they will wander off. If you don’t have their attention they will naturally seek more contact elsewhere. Sate yourself and them. Only that will make them stick around.”

“That’s disgusting.” Kevin said, cringing away horrified.

“Good reaction. Great in fact. Now get over it.” She ordered flatly. Her eyes, however, showed more sympathy, or something like it, than her voice did. “These aren’t people anymore, not like you think of people. These are merchandise now. If someone still happens to be hiding in the younger one’s mind somewhere, you won’t pull her out without extreme focus. Best if you pull the head gear with you already in them. That combined with their meds and the pheromone patches will give you something like identity locked control of them.”

“Ughh.”

“Once you read through everything, you can use the headgear to store them. Put the stuff back on them and they will wait docilely until you release them. Visual and auditory white noise nullifies outside influences so they simply wait. Slavers have recently started using this kind of tech on merchandise for long distance transport and storage. These headgear units have been modified to allow for injection of words and images into the merchandise’s experience. When combined with some drugs from the case, this can be used to fine tune their reactions and default behaviors. The system still has some significant bugs in it though, so don’t depend on a miracle.”

“And I’m supposed to?” Kevin asked, unable to wrap his head around everything.

“Enjoy. The more teenager you are, the better chance you have of reaching her if she is still in there somewhere. We have people who normally do this, but they are all busy. We have other people we normally subcontract this stuff out to, but they are all busy. Our subcontractors have people they normally lean on who trade usage of the product for storage or analysis, but they are all busy. Every person we have access to with the proper background is already working on ones with better chances of recovery.”

“Oh, it’s that bad?”

“That bad, and worse. At this point if Tim or Mark either one had done better with the tripps, even a little better, we might use them as well. It doesn’t matter what you do. If they react as people in any way, shape or form then you have helped them. Otherwise, you are simply warm storage until we can find somewhere to put them.”

“We’ll see.”

“If you want a solid piece of advice, pop in their mouths first. Then wake them with you already in them so they will be locked not just to your face, but your smell, feel and taste as well. The more pure control you have locked to your identity, the better.”

“That is horrific advice.”

“No.” She said and this time Kevin can see and hear real sympathy. “Horrific advice would be to behave and be nice to the poor victims. Then they spend the next year or two or three withdrawing until they drop into a coma. They can be freed eventually after they wake if you stumble across some sense of self, but unless they do wake...”

“That bad? Really that bad?”

“Yes.” She said rising. “If they are in there, they are trapped behind something. Until it breaks, there is absolutely nothing we can do for them. If they are left alone for too long they get sluggish. Even putting them in the headgear only slows their deterioration. Normally, after two days of being left alone they get sluggish and deteriorate rapidly thereafter. With the headgear it takes five. We have already had several like them that simply shutdown. Everything but their autonomics simply flat lined. So please, understand this, you must act like a teen with two new bedroom toys. If not, then you will take away any chance they have.”

In just over a minute Kevin was alone with the two. Only now did he realize that something was weird. The tripps happen to be busy elsewhere. His parents were elsewhere. These sorts of things happened just like they always did. Yet just this once he suspected more was going on than he knew. He feared it was a lot more then he knew or even wanted to know.

After taking everything to his room, Kevin led the two sisters in. They stood silently still wrapped in their cloaks while he read through the paperwork outlining what was known. They were victims of a vile process. He also finally understood why he got the advice he did. If he failed to lock the controls to him, then any male that woke them up would assume at least temporary control and could potentially take them away.

The head gear served as a kind of virtual cell. With the gear on they were in a state somewhere between dreaming and a trance. Their bodies were on automatic pilot, simply responding to any external stimuli on reflex. Finally he reached the part that explained the horrific instructions. He needed to tie the faux identity lock controls to himself. It would mean that their bodies would obey him completely at a level below conscious thought. This would work whether or not there was any conscious thought. He could place the head gear back on them to provide guidelines or customize their default behaviors. He could also give them instructions or parameters and they will follow them with no awareness even if some part of self did surface.

Removing the cloaks, Kevin found that the only other thing they wore was the head gear and the small packs on their backs. Fascination warred with horror as he explored the nude bodies. He couldn’t bring himself to think of either of them as people. If he did, then he couldn’t do what he knew he had to do. The first tentative touches bring firming nipples. Exploration below brought almost immediate warmth. It was harder than he expected to get himself ready. Suckling them did not bring the feeling it did with the tripps. Their efforts to suck him off while kneeling didn’t help. They responded perfectly, he didn’t.

“Come on Kev. You know this. You have to.” He whispered angrily to himself. He knew what would happen if just anyone that woke them could control them. The first time a mistake happened, they would be stolen. They would spend the rest of their lives stuck as sexually active mannequins or bedroom gnomes.

Eventually he forced himself to mentally step aside and let instinct act. Half an hour later they lay on his bed. He had finally brought himself to climax in their mouths. The pheromone pads were in place under their noses and they could still taste his release. Entering them, he thrust until he found a rhythm they respond to. Then he pulled the head gear off of one sister with one hand while the other hand stayed resting on her breast. Resuming a two breast grip he then thrust while staring her in the eyes until he saw his identity reflected in them. How he could tell when this happened was not something he could find words for, but he could feel when she became aware that she belonged to him. After repeating this with the other sister he stood, staring at the pair of women he temporarily owned.

“Do you know who I am?” He asked while ordering his stomach to quell itself.

“You are my owner.” They answered in near stereo.

“Do you know why you are here?”

“I am here for you to enjoy.”

“You are personal property. You are mine and mine alone. You will have no sexual contact with anyone without my express permission or order.” He told them, as instructed. “Though you will respond to others, at no time will you accept or obey any orders that contradict mine. Do you understand?”

“Yes master. I exist for your pleasure.”

“I am not your master. I am your owner. As such you will call me sir or use my name which is Kevin. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“You will be staying in my room for now. However, you will be helping keep the whole house clean as part of your duties. I am going to show you around the house. I will give you duties and you will do them. After I have shown you around, you will clean yourselves up. This will include taking a shower. You will then come back in here so we can go to bed for the night. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” They replied in their usual stereo and Kevin’s evening began in earnest. He fondled, explored, had them go down on him and thrust hard into them in room after room. Two hours later the pair of nude women crawled into bed with him and snuggled close. He discovered the reason they used stereo so much. They had been trained to speak that way. Even after the evening he has had, Kevin found them getting him stiff yet again. One mounted him. The other kissed while she was fondled and suckled. They traded places over and over until exhaustion took him. He knew that morning would mean explaining dress codes and figuring out where to put their clothes. All of that, however, would be after they woke him properly.

“Does this ever stop?” Wilhelm asked rhetorically as he went over the reports from Vargas.

“No.” Amina confirmed.

“At least it seems to not be getting any worse right now.” Angelique chimed in.

“Oh I’m sure that too shall pass.” Wilhelm laughed.

“On yet another dark note, there is still no word from Mindy. We had hoped to hear from her before this and we are getting concerned.”

“We would have heard if something happened to her. Either we would have heard the crater form, or gotten a telegram from her enemies trumpeting that they finally managed to kill her.”

“True.” Amina laughed. “Though invites to the celebration gala seem more likely.”

“Any bets on how well Kevin is going to do with his new charges, given his old ones are living with him?” Wilhelm asked frowning at both Angelique and Amina. Neither of whom seemed impressed by the weight of his glare.

“Why are you looking at me?” Angelique finally asked.

“He is your project.” Wilhelm accused. “And it was your idea to give him the tripps in the first place.”

“How was I supposed to know he would move them in with him?”

“Wil.” Amina interrupted. “Enough. You know it was random.”

“Sorry Angelique.” Wilhelm apologized. “This whole mess is getting to me. It’s getting out of hand and we are out of people. We should be doing our pre-Christmas recruiting run. Instead we are scrambling to find answers to questions no one should have to ask. God I wish someone else could take this. We have no business doing this.”

“So far Kevin is doing OK.” Angelique informed him gently. “The tripps are doing better and the overlay appears to be holding so far. We have a little time, but no one knows exactly how much. The reports on their real home lives were worse than we thought, much worse. It’s too late now of course, we can’t fix it correctly right now. I’m also starting Kevin at the burger place. He will be evening shift supervisor. He can bring the tripps with him. God I wish the other two had worked out.”

“Anna has already started using James and Stewart to cover arcades.” Amina noted. “Our cover is getting thin. People are noticing how few staff we have in the arcades and how many of our people aren’t in school at college or university. Jan just let me know that managing the schools in Vargas is now taking over three hundred of our people, and the home schoolers are using even more. That leaves well under nine hundred of our people to baby sit well over nine thousand in their homes. Laughably, there are some who are still learning in school. They are actually passing tests and getting decent grades.”

“I heard.” Angelique replied. “Angie and Ella have jokingly threatened to pull Kevin, James and Stewart for problem cases. Even using a few people for transport is hurting us numbers wise.”

“They won’t be pulling them. I put my foot down on that. We need them here. We are going to use them for a center with current recruitment.” Wilhelm said shaking his head. “We have to hire more people to cover arcade shifts if nothing else. We need more recruits for customers. We are out of numbers. We also have thousands of prepubescent kids with no parents and no other family. The alliance has been a God-send. However, the numbers we are dealing with are raising the wrong eye brows since we can’t explain anything without causing even more problems. I am seriously considering pulling whole master-slave sets and transplanting them into arcades. We would use local pods and identity locked controls for putting them to work.”

“They are victims Wil.” Angelique said, cringing.

“Local manager gets the guy.” Wilhelm goes on. “The rest stays the same. We treat them no different than any other employees. I know it’s not right.”

“No. No it’s not.” Amina agreed.

“The only other choice I can find is start vetting from MCI or the alliance. We can’t hold things static in Vargas much longer. If we don’t cut down the population pressure it will get away from us despite how many we are moving out. We are running out of drugs, chemicals and the food there is increasingly clean as we keep shipping in fresh supplies. That is starting them detoxing before we are ready. Even if we can identify all the drugs and chemicals, I am not sure we can acquire enough to keep the ones in warm storage dosed. We may not be able to get them all stored in the first place. The deterioration there is frightening. I don’t know exactly how long we have, but it’s not long.”

“Do you have any idea how thin our cover is going to be if we bring in that many underagers all at once Wil?” Angelique asked. “What is that going to look like?”

“I know.” Wilhelm admitted darkly. “But if they detox and this is left imprinted as things are?”

“I’ve been studying Wil. I saw this possibility coming. Even assuming you do this all the way by sending two sets to every arcade and one to each dance studio etc. That is one male and four females by two sets per arcade and one set per the rest. That totals about one hundred twenty five and five hundred. Is reducing the Vargas population by six percent worth that level of exposure?”

“If I can depend on Kevin here it may be.”

“Depend on Kevin?”

“We have to do something. Will Kevin accept our conditioning package of his own free will?”

“I think so. Having the tripps has hit him hard. The two extra are going to hit him even harder. And you are talking about giving him even more responsibility.”

“I am debating bringing in Tim and Mark. I may be using them just to give us more man power.”

“You can’t just take them against their will. They are just opportunists. They aren’t bad people. They only screwed up with the tripps because of the tripps. They won’t ever take advantage or use sex as a weapon. The rules are clear on that. You taught me that Wil, the rules are clear. They are the rules for a reason Wil. We can’t just take people. That would make us no different than them.” Angelique lectured.

“I know my Angel, I know.” Wilhelm admitted, nodding his head in defeat. “But we have girls and women by the dozen who are masterless and can’t think without one. They are suffering, withdrawing. If we don’t find teen opportunists who will at least play with them more or less daily, we are going to lose more of them.”

“Let me see how Kevin does.” Angelique pleaded.

“I’ll give you all the time I can.”

“Thank you.”

“Ok.” Kevin said sharply, interrupting whatever Small chest was about to say. “Shut up and form a line in front of me. All five of you.”

“Yes sir.” said Betty and Veronica in stereo. The tripps glared as all five formed the ordered line beside Kevin’s bed.

“Some of you seem to have lost track of a few things.” Kevin lectured. “The big one is that I am in charge. Also, in the time they have been here, neither Betty nor Veronica has offered the least offense to you. Yet all three of you have been bitchy about them being here.”

“I wasn’t asked.” Kevin resumed. He started pacing while gesturing for a moment at the leashes displayed on his bed. “So now it is time to remind some people of their relative places. I could order this. I could force it. In fact a good case could be made that doing so is part of my job.”

“I am not, however, going to order you. You have accepted assignments from me. You have accepted me inspecting you afterwards. In spite of accepting my authority, you continue to play your little power games with each other and toward others. Sex on command is no problem. Civil tongues and courteous discourse, however, are nothing but problems.”

“You have demoted yourselves in my eyes from the girls I was trying to rescue into reflections of the home lives you claim you want to get away from.” Kevin went on. The tripps became more and more nervous from the lack of yelling. They know how to deal with yelling. This calm disgust was something else completely. “Right now you are a disappointment. Therefore you have a choice to make. You stay, or you go.”

Kevin took a deep breath. “If you stay then you stay. You know Betty and Veronica are mine for now. If you remain, you are also mine. Not that you accept me giving you assignments, but mine. You will be mine, as in just as mine as one of them.”

“I see no difference between you and them because you have removed it. I shall not see a difference until you show one. So until that happens, any of you that remain are on equal footing with them. You either stay and take what you have earned, or go home. You either accept what comes of your own free will, or you return to what you have claimed you want to escape from. You can’t keep emulating your old home lives and stay here.”

Silence greeted his pronouncement.

“Tripps, do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” They said, mostly together.

“Good. I am not going to punish you. I am not going to hit you. I am not going to give you humiliating assignments. I am going to ignore you. Not your bodies, you. In this room you exist for my pleasure. In your room you exist for my pleasure and for assignments. In the rest of the house you are guests who are happy to do their part without bitching about it. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. I have made a schedule for the three of you. Initially, you will be nothing but a device for me to use. I do, you accept, period. You are no better, no worse and no different than Betty or Veronica. The better behaved you are, the better I will treat you. That means if you are bitchy little drama queens like you have been since they arrived, then I will simply use you as an interactive sex toy, and fuck you to my heart’s content knowing you have chosen to do nothing about it.” Kevin carried on lecturing calmly as he paced. “Better behavior will result not in a change of me using you for sex, but in how I go about it. The more regard you show for your fellow human beings, the more I will show for you.”

“I am going to take my frustration out on you now. If you take it, you stay. If you don’t, there is the door, feel free to leave. From now through Sunday night you three are absolutely the same to me as Betty and Veronica here. I expect you to be just like them in all non-public settings. So do what they do. They are your guides. You take it, or you leave. You have behaved like spoiled little kittens making messes to get attention. Consider this your house breaking.”

“I hope you enjoy this less than I am going to.” Kevin said angrily. Then he began with Betty. Grabbing her bare breasts he played and then suckled. Girl after girl he went down the line and back again until the tripps accepted their place without visible grimace.

“Kneel with your mouth open, hands held behind your back.” Kevin ordered. Starting with Betty again he stuck his erection into their mouths one after another.

“Did I say to seal your lips or suck me?” Kevin asked Big chest. He continued when she shook her head as best she could and opened her mouth fully again. “That’s right. No, I did not.”

“Much better.” He complimented at the end of his next pass when none of them had sealed their lips.

“Now seal just the head with your lips.” He commanded easing just the head of his erection into Small Chest’s mouth first. “Excellent. Remember. This is for my fun. Not yours. If you want to be treated like a person in here in the future rather an appliance, then act like one in real life.”

“Same thing again.” Kevin said at his next pass down the line. “Only this time you will play with my tip using the tip of your tongue.”

“Getting better.” He told them as he went up and down the line.

“This time your nose goes in my pubic hair.” Kevin ordered Small Chest as he started his next round.

“That was good.” He told them after three times up and down the line. “Now stand up at parade rest with your legs extra wide.”

“Very good.” Kevin told Big chest while running his hands over her body.

“Do you know what I am going to do now?” He asked gently stroking her so she flushed.

“Yes sir.” Big Chest answered between involuntary pants.

“Are you going to fight? Resist?”

“No sir.”

“Your body is mine to do with as I please.” Kevin stated flatly. He stared her in the eyes as he guided himself into her.

“My body is yours to do with as you please.” She agreed with her voice cracking slightly and a single tear wanting to fall.

“Do you want to be treated better than this?”

“Yes sir.”

“Is your permission relevant to me?”

“No sir.”

“If you continue to be a whiny bitch then I will keep using you like this. You will keep taking it or leave. That choice is yours. If you learn to behave better, then I will see to it that you get something out of this. Continue as you are and this is all you are to me. Do you understand and accept these terms?”

“Yes sir.” Big Chest answered with a gulp as she stared at Kevin. He moved himself slightly in her.

“Asleep or awake you will accept and accommodate my every desire.” He said gripping her shoulders so he could push up into her and then drop slightly to push again.

“Asleep or awake I accept and will accommodate your every desire.” Big Chest gulped, trembling as he pushed into her.

“And now Medium Chest.” Kevin said lining himself with her. He repeated his actions with her and then Small Chest. Each finally agreed. Then none of them moved any more than the patiently waiting Betty and Veronica.

“Do I need to use the controls on you three?”

“No sir.” They said in near perfect triplicate.

“Any of you feel like crying?”

“Yes sir.” Small Chest finally admitted.

“Why?”

“Because this is humiliating.”

“Yet you take it?”

“Yes sir.”

“Is this worse than what you looked forward to at home?”

“In some ways. Yes sir.”

“So why stay?”

“Because here I can at least predict what gets me in trouble.”

“Do you know why I am doing this?”

“You want us to learn something. We thought we were, but this proves we haven’t been.”

“I am going to play with you at random in the middle of the night. You know that. Are you going to run away?”

“No sir.”

“If I order you bend over the bed and spread you butt cheeks for me, will you?”

“Yes sir.”

“Why?”

“Because you will have ordered it sir.” Small Chest replied. “And in this room I exist for your pleasure. This body belongs to you. It and I are yours to do with as you please.”

“Why have you made this choice?” Kevin asked.

“Umm...”

“Because you at least care about us.” Mid Chest interrupted when Small Chest could only mumble.

“Really?”

“Really sir.” Mid Chest sighed. “As humiliating as this is and as much as I hate and despise being your sex toy, I have to stand here and be fucked. Like you said, this isn’t punishment. This is discipline. I know I am not permitted a question but I have to ask. Is what you are doing now, is it how we are to others in your eyes?”

“Yes.”

“And what you are going to do is use this to provide feedback so we will modify our own behaviors and make new habits.”

“Yes.”

“The teams could force us on the outside, we know that. My question is this. Is modifying ourselves on the inside the price of staying here?”

“Yes.”

“I see.” Mid Chest said as tears finally fell despite her. “So we are failed people. You are making a last ditch attempt to salvage us. You are afraid they will permanently change us, our personalities, who we are. You don’t want them to.”

“No. I do not want them to.” Kevin answered and all three of them began crying. “You seemed to be doing well enough until Betty and Veronica got here. Not great, but well enough. Then you went back to exactly as you were. I’ve seen dogs do that kind of thing. You didn’t get better, you got better at hiding it.”

“No more hiding sir?” Mid Chest asked.

“No more hiding. No more memorizing. You will learn or just after graduation you will have to choose between them changing you permanently, or kicking you out.”

“If we are changed, then we also give up our identities don’t we?”

“They are convinced you lack real identities right now. All they see are hormone storms and teen angst. You don’t even understand sexual favors, Angelique taught me about that.”

“What do you think would be the best place for us to start sir? With no regard to our humanity, which is doubted enough already, where do you want us to begin?”

“What I should do.” Kevin began but then stopped.

“Please sir.”

“What I should do is reduce your volition until you three are just another set like these two.”

“When?”

“The sooner the better.”

“For my own information sir. Why?”

“A known starting point. None of you understand the social ladder. You are on top of it because of how well developed your chests are. But you do not know what those below you see.”

“I can call in sick tomorrow sir and not go back to school until after thanksgiving.” Mid Chest offered. She shuddered in fear as she blinked back tears.

“Why the offer? Especially knowing what will be done to you.”

“Because I have now heard the same thing from my friend, my enemy and my frenemy alike. I am forced to admit that I am missing something. You could use the controls quite easily to make us anything you wanted at any time. We are far past the point where fighting it would do any good.”

“And?”

“I have to know. Getting fucked or fucking like this isn’t the point.” She said as more tears leaked. “The sex is irrelevant. This isn’t about sex. I had assumed that Wilhelm wasn’t interested in us because he has all the girls and women he could want. I know us. We are a lot of fun, we work at it. We keep it that way. Yet you aren’t any more interested in us than he is right now. And I just now saw that it is for the same reason.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I have a blind spot. Something I don’t see, or something I won’t see. Either way, I have to fix that for my own good. So enjoy. Take me. Asleep, awake, with the controls, without them, it doesn’t matter anymore. I want you to have me. I want you to mold me. Not because I want to be changed, but because you won’t change the only thing that matters. You won’t change me. You said it best a few minutes ago. This is house breaking, just like you would do to any pet so they don’t make a mess in the house.”

“Interesting.”

“Go ahead. Turn my volition completely off. Let me remember it though. Let me have that to learn from so I know what does work so I might learn what else works. I know I have a pile of black marks to work off. I could learn every lesson tomorrow, and I would still have that huge pile of black marks to work off. Please sir, let me get started.”

“I may have the authority to do that to you. I do not, however, have the knowledge. If you want me to make some calls, then return in the morning and I will test you. One tear. One resigned sigh. One single hesitation. One moment where I see anything less than happy servitude, and no. If, on the other hand, you can prove for a day that you can play happy little sex toys enthusiastically, then and only then will I find out how to walk you through all the steps. If the only way I can house break you is reduce your ability to make decisions, then I will. Once I do though, I will leave you that way. Once you learn to play a part on the outside I will show you that part on the inside.”

“Do I have to smile sir?” Big Chest asks.

“Yes.”

“Guide me in.” Kevin ordered her as he touched his tip to her.

“Of course sir.” Big Chest replied stroking his erection back firm before spreading herself slightly as she flexed her knees.

“I get to play with your body all I want.” He stated staring her in the eyes.

“This is not my body sir.” Big Chest stated back gulping and fighting back tears. “This is your body now. Please take good care of it so you can return it to me at the end of my contract in as good a condition as I gifted it sir.”

“Thank you. I accept.” Kevin said lowering himself out of her.

“This is not my body anymore.” Mid Chest said with a gulp when Kevin stepped in front of her. “This is your body now. Please take care of it so I will receive it back in the condition I gifted it sir.”

“I accept.” Kevin said after she guided him into her.

“This ... This is not my body anymore.” Small Chest said when Kevin stepped in front of her.

“And?” He asked as her trembling hands guided him into her.

“Please take care of it so I will receive it back in as good a condition as I gifted it.”

“You understand this isn’t a one-time exercise. You will have to retain commitment day after day. You will have to keep choosing.” Kevin warned them.

“I know.” Small Chest said as she slid up and down on him. “But this part is easy. Sex on command is simple. We were doing that before Wilhelm came into our lives. Football and baseball jerseys gave us baubles and that got them into our pants.”

“None of them actually looked me in the eye.” She went on as she lifted Kevin’s hands to her bare breasts. She continued flexing so she traveled up and down on him. “None of them. Not a one who had the most reason to see me, the real me, did.”

“I was an object. A desire. A prize. A pair of breasts to play with. A mouth to kiss their mouth until they wanted it to kiss their dick instead. A vagina to stick their dick in while they sucked my tits or they whispered sweet nothings in my ear. Until they could go brag to their buddies that is.”

“They wooed me. They chased me. They pursued me. But they were never after me, just this body, just this toy riding you. I’m done. I quit their game.” Small Chest went on sounding half way to climax and lost at the same time. “You are more aware of me as a person than any of them ever were. Even like this I feel better standing here than I did laying there for them. This body is just another toy in your room, but even like this you see the person inside me.”

“Small?” Big Chest said in a whisper.

“I’m tired Big.” Small Chest whispered back without breaking rhythm. “Even this hollow exercise is better than my life. I just want to turn my brain off. For a while at least, I just want to let it all go.”

“You want me to turn your mind off tomorrow?”

“Yes sir, Please.”

“You want to be as mindless as those two?”

“Please.” She said leaning forward to kiss him.

“Do you so choose?” Kevin asked Big Chest once he was back in front of her.

“I so choose.” Big Chest said guiding him into her yet again. She lifted his hands to her breasts and then kissed him until he withdrew. Down the line he went making them choose over and over. When they reached the point of no longer hesitating he finally allowed himself to start enjoying it.

“You accept me now.” Kevin stated flatly while buried in Big Chest and pinching her nipples tightly.

“I accept you now.” She agreed no longer gulping while she does.

“You will accept me tomorrow.” He said pushing up into her.

“I will accept you tomorrow.” She said calmly as he plays.

“You accept me now.” He said in front of Mid Chest. He moved on once she had met his terms with complete calm. Small Chest actually seemed eager in some way so he pushed harder into her.

“You three go get a shower and go to bed.” Kevin ordered dropping out of Small Chest when he finally felt himself coming close to popping. That was something that none of them had earned in his eyes.

“Yes sir.” They said, grabbing their clothes and filing out still nude.

“Betty. Come here, mount me, be vigorous.” Kevin ordered after lying down on his bed. “Veronica, come kiss me so I can enjoy you.”

“Now this I could get used to.” Kevin laughed as Betty mounted him. She had already starting to swivel her hips to thrust him into her. He said nothing as Veronica kissed, something she was very good at, and his hands filled with bare breasts to enjoy.