The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark as Light: Dance Card—Chapter 4

* * *

I want to thank and acknowledge qxvw198 for editing help.

I may be improving, but we all know I still need all the help I can get.

* * *

“Damn, do I even want to know?”

“Concentrate on one disaster at a time.” Kara warned.

“That bad?” Wilhelm asked cautiously.

“Vargas Wil, concentrate on Vargas.” Jan recommended.

“Ok, Vargas it is.” He relented.

* * *

“Shit.” Wilhelm cussed.

“Fuck.” Simon cussed.

“Shit Fuck.” They suddenly yelled together, smiling for a moment in a shared joke.

“Now that we have that out of our systems.” Jan said while pinching the bridge of her nose.

“Sorry.” Wilhelm apologized, looking around.

“We understand Wil.” Kara laughed bitterly. “This is ridiculous.”

“I’ve done the math.” Wilhelm said, sitting back. His eyes traveled from face to face. Around him the management of his arcades and Simon’s arcades were gathered in addition to what he had come to think of his core cadre: Amina, Kara, Jan, Cindy, Angie, Angelique and others. “Even assuming we strip the arcades to the bone, there is no way we can muster over a thousand people if we want to stay in business and keep up with our minimum contracts.”

“Not enough people.” Simon agreed with a glance at their guests. Jeff, Arie his second and Mary were all from Vargas. They are here observing the meeting and to answer any questions only a local could. “No matter what we do, we don’t have enough people.”

“There may be a way.” Anna broke in hesitantly. She made a grimacing glance Amina’s ‘uncle’. He was Amina’s biological father but his brother was the one married to Amina’s mother. He was the single truly unaffiliated guest in the room. It was obvious that Anna didn’t want to mention something but felt that she had no choice.

“I think your Amina is a bad influence on her.” Simon quipped while shrugging at Wilhelm.

“You are not blaming your witch on mine.” Wilhelm deflected. He held his hands up in either surrender or defense. “I think they were both fairly independent before this began. I do admit that it appears there may be some cross pollination.”

“Yes Anna.” Jan said, bringing things back on point yet again.

“Due to some odd circumstances we may have more people available than we first thought.” Anna replied looking at Simon sheepishly.

“She means more shit that she and Mindy locked away in my head.” Simon said. His frown didn’t reach his eyes, however, they remained smiling.

“A moment.” Anna said, moving to Simon. Leaning over, she whispered in his ear. He blinked, stiffened, and then relaxed again over the course of a minute as she returned to her seat.

“Simon?” Wilhelm asked.

“How many Anna?” Simon asked with a look of patience. “It will take too long to go through this.”

“We can also draw on BAU, that is, Back at You.” Anna explained. “It is another chain that Mindy owns. This one is back east. It is a series of gyms, dojos, dance studios and massage parlors. It works much like the UCA does and is technically older. It is smaller, however. One of the chaperons for Virginia, Robyn, transferred here recently from there. That is what brought them to mind.”

“Numbers Anna.” Simon said with a half smile, half frown.

“They are about half the size we are so call it another five hundred people.” She answered finally. “I’ve done the math as well and Wil is right. We have to do this even though it will cripple us. There is no way we will be able to afford this and stay in business though. We have nowhere near that many reserves that we can access quickly. Too much is tied up in long term investments. Pulling our investments out now will cost us sixty cents on the dollar in addition to killing our retirement funds.”

“Why us?” Kara asked, breaking her silence. “I don’t get that. Don’t others normally deal with things like this?”

“Because nothing this big has happened before.” Jan answered. “Several members of the alliance could handle it if it were a neighborhood or even something like a summer camp. None of them, however, have the deployable manpower to handle something on this scale. MCI may come close, but it would draw them into the light which would ultimately destroy them and they know it. It would also do so before they could finish, which renders them moot for this discussion.”

“So, since people already know we exist?” Kara asked.

“It won’t completely destroy us. The visibility will hurt us however. Urban legends can be written off with laughs. Myths can be explained away. If we do this then we are no urban legend anymore.”

“Going back to business as usual is going to be hard.” Wilhelm confirmed. “While not a single word will be said, everyone will know. That is going to make recruitment hell.”

“If I may.” Amina’s ‘uncle’ said, breaking in quietly.

“Go for it.” Wilhelm replied curiously.

“I have here a satchel. In it are resources.”

“And?” Wilhelm asked when he simply stopped.

“Mecca, Jerusalem and Rome are happy with the intelligence gleaned from Dara.” He answered, taking his time. He was obviously enjoying the looks of confusion. “At Mecca’s prompting the Saudis have offered financial backing. The Secret Service and the Federal Marshals have also made non-monetary contributions.”

“Backing?” Several people asked, almost as one.

“Yes.” He answered with an even bigger smile. He lifted the satchel from his lap and spilled the contents onto the conference table. “The cards in here are for your management people.”

“For management?” Wilhelm asked, staring at the pile of credit cards. They had no logos, but were in several plain and simple colors. They equated to plastic travelers checks.

“There are concerns. A large massive pile of steaming concerns.”

“We still haven’t agreed to do this even if we can.” Wilhelm replied staring at the pile. “It will hurt us badly. I know no one else has enough people. However, cooperation could be worked out, so there is more at play here than you are letting on.”

“I’m afraid you don’t really have a choice. People are rattled. The kind of cooperation that it would take would strain the alliance to the breaking point, and then beyond. They are all independent. They have to be. Care must be taken because Vargas is like honey to the bears.”

“We still haven’t decided.”

“Wil! Listen to me. There are three thousand children in there.” He said and then repeated himself shouting. “Three thousand children who are victims of mind control and god knows what else.”

“Repeating a number doesn’t make it any bigger.” Wilhelm yelled back frustrated.

“The alliance couldn’t pull the people together in time to prevent the last major situation like this. Over nine hundred people died because someone abused an altered suggestibility index as a weapons test. That was just over thirty years ago. We might be able to cover that scale now, only might. I wouldn’t give us great odds however. Even though we have more people rated for this kind of thing than the governments do, I still wouldn’t give us good odds.”

“You have many more members than we do, by an order magnitude I believe.”

“Think about it. Should we turn over a small city of already MC’d children to hypno fetishists no matter how sterling their records are individually? I repeat, three thousand children. How hard would it be for some of those children to slip through the cracks? With that many players in the same sandbox, there would be cracks. You know that.”

“So instead of policing this which you claim you can’t.” Wilhelm said neutrally. “You want us, the UCA, to take in three thousand under age mind control victims knowing the only way out is through.”

“He keeps saying under age.” Jeff broke in. “What I keep hearing though, is children. I know, I, us, we are supposed to be just watching so we can get a grip on how this all works. I am sorry Wilhelm, but what he means is they don’t have enough people they can trust with that many children who may already be merchandise no matter their age.”

“Wil.” Mary said, speaking up hesitantly.

“Yes Mary.” He replied, looking at her. She felt better because he looked at her like she was a person, unlike the looks of so many of the government types.

“I have to ask something to make a point. I want you to understand this is a question not a suggestion of any sort. If anything it is cautionary.”

“Ok. Go ahead.”

“What is the street value of just three or thirty or even three hundred or so of those compliant eight to fourteen year olds on the open market for such things?”

“Oh god.” Wilhelm moans. His moan is echoed, dozens of times over. So is the hollow feeling in his stomach.

“If you have twenty different groups of people, like the alliance appears to be.” Arie asked, speaking up now. “What happens to the children who are left over after dividing them evenly? I know some of those kids. They are people to me, not things, not merchandise, not products. They are people to me Wil, people who need help. Please.”

“You knew!” Wilhelm screamed, rounding on Amina’s uncle in rage. “You knew!”

“Yes.” He said calmly. “It is to your credit that you never saw them that way for a moment. Some people will however, some people will, and some people always do. The odds of an accident are only one in a thousand.”

“But there are three thousand plus children.” Wilhelm whispered around the sick feeling in his stomach as he realized why they were chosen. It is his fault. Being able to work with Erin, Rhea’s little sister, made it likely. It is really his work on and with Angelique, however, that guaranteed they would be handed this ... burden. He had proven that he could bring someone who was underage and conditioned to be sexual back without having to use invasive counter conditioning.

“I am sorry Wil.” Angelique said softly as tears formed. “You were able to work with me even given my age. They have a lot of kids, many of whom are younger than me. I don’t think they have anyone who knows how to work with the truly fundamentally underage. They are too respectable for that. They know that saving them will for some of the kids mean using them sexually. They can’t be stopped cold turkey because their minds have to be saved as well. Some of the kids will have to be used without abusing them. The members of the alliance can’t bring themselves to think it. They don’t want to know if they have anyone who could work with children because they could never trust that person again. They don’t ask that question because they can’t trust those who claim they can’t because saying no is the only sane way to cover your ass. They can’t take the chance. You didn’t know about me, it was an accident and yet you managed to help me stabilize myself. It is unthinkable Wil, but it is better you than them in their minds. You have proven you can. They are forcing this on you so they don’t have to look in the mirror.”

“You are a bastard. You know that.” Wilhelm hissed at Amina’s uncle.

“Yes. I am well aware.” He acknowledged dryly. “However, if we even try, we are straight up killing ourselves. Everyone that agreed to work with the kids would be suspect. Only the shallowest or softest of proof of that sort of deviance would be needed. Everyone that bowed out would be suspect, needing heavy proof that they weren’t that kind of deviant. Next, ask what happens if a government gets a hold of whatever is floating around in that town. Which bureaucrat or agency would you trust with those mind control technologies or techniques? Which elected official would be beyond reproach? How many doors could you open with a compliant little one guaranteed to keep her, or hell, even his, mouth shut? ”

“Oh god.” Wilhelm whispered in shock as he thought it through.

“Compare that to you lot. Mind control tech? Why would you care? Under age? You do sixteen as part of your business model to salvage people. You yourself are personally proven to handle fourteen sanely. Do we hand them over to the CDC for them to treat? How do you explain what they do or how they work? What happens when the drugs are stopped cold turkey? What happens when the half formed impulses are let loose? You know how to make controlled, sexual, underage teens. You could do it on purpose. You could make them if you wanted. We know you don’t want to. You avoid and refuse that market, but you could. That makes you better equipped than anyone short of IC or ICU themselves. And truthfully, letting those monsters have the kids would be better for them than letting social services have them. Imagine the mess when conditioned behaviors meet bureaucrats with the imagination of gnats. The kids won’t be able to help themselves at first. We know that. They have to be allowed to be sexual until we know how they are affected. We in the alliance can’t do that. It is not who we are. Even thinking about this would destroy us.”

“And you are afraid of finding out if you have anyone who could step into that mindset.”

“Yes.”

“You know what you are asking me to do?”

“Yes.”

“You know what I am going to have to do?”

“Yes.”

“It will get worse before it gets better. If we stop the champagne cold turkey their current behaviors will be left imprinted.”

“We know.”

“Excuse me.” Arie said, speaking up again. She was interrupting a situation that looked ready to come to blows.

“Yes.” Wilhelm said, slowly and deliberately turning away from Amina’s uncle and toward Arie.

“While this was going on I kept an eye out. Whatever is in the champagne doesn’t seem to have any strong effect on anyone below puberty. Not the first few stages of it, but the real onset. The ones younger than twelve are mostly mimicking the behavior of those older than themselves.”

“That is nowhere in our notes.” Amina’s uncle said gruffly.

“We found the alliance and government people scary so we gave as little random detail information as possible to keep bargaining chips for later if we needed them. As long as the troops keep from fully occupying my home town they shouldn’t notice.”

“Which means that if we hurry then we can stop most of the imprinting on the young before it even starts.” Wilhelm said with dawning hope.

“We can start with ‘my’ thirteen year old twins who are currently staying in Arie’s apartment.” Jeff said sadly. “Based on what I saw, however, it is not good.”

“The money is not the point Wil.” Amina’s uncle said, breaking back in. “The point is that your people are all controlled to one degree or another. As long as we know their parameters we can predict and depend on their actions. The few who aren’t controlled will be easy to track.”

“I see.” Wilhelm said, grimacing. “Track a dozen or two of us, or a thousand or more of you.”

“You see our problem.” He said, frowning. “We have huge numbers. However we operate on the honor system. Who is going to go with the honor system with circumstances like these?”

“You can’t.” Jeff said. “You can’t and you can’t allow the governments in either. It has to be someone large enough to handle this, and the UCA is large enough. Your controls make this possible because they won’t allow your people to break the rules for anything. Also, your management is small enough to stomp on if they misbehave.”

“Yes young man. I must admit I am surprised you have gleaned that much already.”

“I had help. Alice was able to start talking this morning. She explained much of what the UCA is and stands for.”

“A bunny knew that much?”

“She is a Bunny, yes. However, they have more going on in their heads than people give them credit for. She may have never talked about what she knew before because it would never have occurred to her to talk. However, when asked specific questions, she had lots of things to say.”

“She is healing ok then?”

“Slowly for her. She claims not enough sex is holding her back.”

“She’s right.” Amina chimed in. “Part of the package is climax or orgasm driven. Deprive her of that long enough and she will suffer for it.”

“Oh.” Jeff said just above a whisper.

“We have a template we can apply that may help her in forming a new personality gestalt of her own instead of the echo she currently has if you would like.” Anna said.

“Seriously?”

“Very. She will remain yours to command at first however, and you will need to command her. I mean that. It is for her benefit, literally. Over time it should allow her to become just a really close friend with vigorous benefits. She will relish you enjoying those benefits. She will be an obligation to be obliged by reducing the frequency of direct orders so they become expectations that eventually become shared comfort. Even after she is herself, whoever she eventually becomes, she will likely take comfort in you partaking of those benefits. If you refuse, it will undermine her independence. If you take too much, it will foster dependence.”

“So go forward carefully.” Jeff noted glumly.

“Yes. We can also offer you real help once we understand the nature of the champagne. Bunnies are well known to us so that is easy. We will need to analyze closely what happened to all of you before we can do the same for you.”

“Umm, thanks.”

“What’s the budget for this cluster fuck?” Wilhelm asked.

“No real limit.”

“No real limit?”

“No. You need money to stay afloat. We also know that you will need a lot of equipment. I expect that you will need more equipment than everyone else combined, possibly several times over. You are going to have to use cash to purchase things that you don’t want us to know that you use. We realize that. Consider the mound of cash in that your fort yours. Bury your sources. People will try to use this to gain knowledge of how the UCA does its mind control. Don’t let them. For god’s sake do not let anyone have a single clue they don’t already have.”

“Show of hands people.” Wilhelm said, speaking up. “Are we doing this or not. If so, who runs the project?”

“The ayes have it.” Jan said moments later when nearly every hand went up, even if half of them trembled. “I say we drop this one in Wilhelm’s lap. However, I also say we also keep him at arm’s length. Use him for a sounding board or arbiter when there is a difference of opinion onsite.”

“Then who runs on site?” Wilhelm asked.

“I nominate Jeff as local guide.” Jan said without hesitation. “He knows the people. He knows the place. He is our best bet at understanding what happened from the inside.”

“How about it?” Wilhelm asked, looking at the speechless Jeff.

“I know my goals.” Jeff said after staring back for half a minute of strained silence. “What I want to know is what are your goals?”

“Generically speaking.” Wilhelm answered. “Our goals are to get people over sex slave conditioning. We also need to get people over an addiction to having sex slaves. Finally, we want to find out what really happened.”

“Arie?” Jeff asked, looking at her.

“Jeff?” She asked, staring back.

“Do I do this?”

“Why ask me?”

“I value your opinion.”

“I, umm…”

“I take it that though he controls your body, your mind is still mostly your own?” Jan asked.

“Yes. His control bothers me less than the others, I guess. I still carry out orders, but I find that I have more general freedom of thought than the others.”

“Do you see yourself as trapped, or merely as victim of circumstances?”

“Shit happens.” Arie laughed.

“Then be his partner. Answer him.”

“Yes Jeff.” Arie said after thinking for several seconds. “Do it. My parents haven’t come back. Neither have yours or Mary’s for that matter. You are nothing like the monsters we saw. You could take Mary anytime, yet you wait. You could have Tamara, yet you don’t. You helped Melinda when you saw her in need.”

“Helped her?” Mary asked, puzzled. “He did just like everyone else did. He took control of us when he retook control of her. It felt right at the time, but now it feels, umm…”

“May I?” Arie asks Jeff.

“Yes.”

“Mary. Jeff didn’t take control of Melinda years ago like she remembers and like the rest of you think. He did it a few weeks ago at my and her own request. He used the champagne with some other things to alter her memory so she would ‘remember’ that he controlled her before. This allowed him to control her ‘again’. That is how he broke Simon’s control of her.”

“Oh. I mean, I umm.”

“She can’t know Mary. Please don’t tell her.” Jeff pleaded. “It would put her in a bad place. I had to umm, it was bad.”

“And that is why we trust you.” Mary said smiling. “You could easily order, force us with just words, yet you ask like we are still people. Our friends aren’t exactly people anymore, but we are. Thanks to you, we still are.”

“Thank you Mary.” Jeff mumbled, embarrassed. “And ok Wilhelm, we’ll do it.”

“That’s settled then.” Wilhelm said, flipping one of the credit cards at Jeff. “As of this moment you are officially our Vargas branch manager.”

“Thanks?” Jeff asked, catching the card.

“Jan. I know this will screw up your school year. I am sorry, but I need you and anyone with a background in child development, teaching, education, psychology or psychiatry to be boots down in Vargas soonest. The rest will have to be taken as we can.”

“On it.” Jan agreed as they got the ball rolling.

“Do you know why you three are here?” Kevin asked the girls kneeling in his room at the foot of his bed.

“I think so.” Big chest said without looking up. She, like the other two, was wearing just a collar and leash. Kevin held their leashes which gave him control of them. She had just made a startling discovery. She had thought that the three of them were just role playing for the last few weeks. However, she now knew differently. Since the moment he had ordered them to remove one article of clothing for every lie told or evasion to his questions, she has been trying to leave. The thought formed. The decision happened. Then nothing came of it except watching herself undress in Kevin’s mirror.

“And why is that?” He asked, admiring the view of the three of them kneeling nude. For him, the situation was made better by them finally knowing that they were literally unable to rise unless permitted.

“Because we failed to do the rewarding while guiding Mark and Tim as we promised. They stopped making progress but we did not stop rewarding them.”

“Do you want to leave?”

“Yes.”

“Then why don’t you?”

“I can’t.” She admitted glumly. A moment later she decided to try a new tactic. “I have been trying. I am unable to stand up and leave. I had believed that I, we, were role playing. However, we are in fact controlled. I do not know how much control you have taken or were granted. I do know it is enough to force us to pose nude and perform sexually.”

“Very good. You may stand.”

“Thank you sir.” Big chest said, rising. She was surprised to know how much truth she had spoken and horrified to hear herself say ‘sir’ to him. ‘Is he my master?’ She asked herself.

“I take it you just realized that this is for real?”

“Yes sir.”

“Does that bother you?”

“A bit.” She replied, frowning. “I know that I should be bothered by this situation.”

“But you aren’t?”

“No. I don’t mind obeying you. It feels good.”

“My mother has noticed that you three have been around a lot. She is asking me questions. When she finally asks you questions, what are you going to say?”

“More or less the truth.” Big chest replied. She was disturbed at how undisturbed she felt. “We keep trying make a good enough showing to join the cheerleading team when we hit college. We keep screwing up. Our current penalty is kneeling to you and accepting one or more orders with no questions asked. To your Mom it is the only thing keeping us in the running. In reality, I now think we really have no choice.”

“Do you know why Tim and Mark aren’t getting lucky with you anymore?”

“Because they were just fucking us.” She replied and then gulped. “Just screwing us. They were using us for sex, nothing more, and we let them keep it up. We were supposed to be a reward for social progress. They had stopped progressing so we should have stopped rewarding them on our own.”

“Any other observations about your position?”

“That we need to do our school work and part of the reason we are here is to get the help we need with it.”

“I am surprised you caught that.”

“I didn’t catch anything. I simply remembered my orders from Angelique.”

“Why don’t any of you talk about your home lives much?”

“If you do not mind sir, can we please not discuss our home lives?” Big chest requested.

“I am surprised. It is normally one of the other two that expresses themselves better. You are catching up.”

“Thank you sir.”

“And about your home lives?”

“Yes sir.” She replied, dejected. “Our home lives suck.”

“Elaborate.”

“Please sir. Don’t make me.” Big chest pleaded.

“Why?”

“Please.”

“Abbreviate then. Make it simple, no need for in depth details.”

“Small’s father died when she was three. My father left when I was five. Medium’s father is who knows where. She’s not even completely sure who he is. She does, however, have a step father who sometimes checks on her. However, based on my observations of him, his interest is not completely platonic. He won’t wait on much longer to act on his interest. I believe Small is in much the same circumstance and I know I am. It is only a matter of time until our Mom’s boyfriends want...”

“So your home lives suck.”

“What we have of them.”

“Why doesn’t everyone know?”

“Most people do, as much as they want to know anyway.”

“Do you three have any idea how many black marks you have on your record with the teams right now?”

“A lot.”

“Too many really. Normally you would have been dropped long before this. Nothing would be able to keep you in the running, not even this.”

“Do you know why we are still in the running?”

“Yes. Believe it or not, you can thank Amina. Letting you work off your over-grown collection of black marks instead of simply dropping you was done at her request.”

“Amina? She hates us.”

“Not really. I think she recognizes horrid home lives. So she intervened. A thin hope is better than none at all. In essence, if you have a large back log of black marks left at graduation, then forget it. If, on the other hand, the debt is discharged or is no larger than normal, you will be evaluated normally.”

“How did they get control of us?”

“I don’t know.”

“I know you can order us to have sex, but how much control do you really have of us?” Big Chest asked curiously as she explored the new feeling of knowing someone controlled her.

Kevin thought for a moment and then reached a decision. “Big Chest, kneel. Open your mouth, say nothing and hold still.” Kevin ordered.

“Small and Medium Chest. You will move in front of Big Chest. Position yourselves so that you can not only suckle, but nurse her. With your eyes closed of course. While you do that, you will stroke each other to climax. You will each guide the other to your favorite spot and aid her if needed. Once you no longer need to help her stroke you, then you will begin massaging her breast instead.”

“Big chest, I am entering your mouth. You will proceed to give your best efforts. While I enjoy that you will stroke yourself to climax, also with your eyes closed. Once you climax you will do your best to massage a breast on each of them. When you have recovered enough, you will stroke yourself to climax again.”

“Yes sir.” They all replied sullenly as they obeyed. Resignation reigned as a universal look on the three of them while Kevin enjoyed Big Chest’s oral efforts. It didn’t him long to climax like that, nor much longer for Big Chest to climax from her own efforts. He stayed in her mouth that way for a while, enjoying knowing that they couldn’t stop. Then he withdrew, leaving them to continue as they came to know the idea that they no longer had any choices while wearing the collars. Dressing, he left them to it.

“Hey mom.” Kevin said as he grabbed a jug of orange juice from the fridge and four glasses from the cupboard.

“Hey yourself. How goes group study?” She asked with an odd indifference to what she obviously suspected was really happening behind closed doors in her son’s room. She was obviously happy that he had female friends. That she preferred Angelique was even more obvious.

“So so.” He replied, stopping. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure son, you know you can.”

“Are we really doing anything with the summer den right now?” He asked. He was referring to what most people called a sunroom. Once it was the center of family life. It now served as a game room mostly, and only when Kevin or his father wanted an extra big TV. Flat screen TVs that fit in bedrooms had killed their game room in a single blowout sale some years before.

“You want more space?” She asked suspiciously.

“No. I’m thinking of something else?”

“Sit down.” She said patting the couch and muting the TV.

“I want to ask you something.”

“The worst that can happen is I say no.”

“How much do you know about the tripps?”

“I know that they play games out of their depth.” She laughed.

“I mean beyond that.”

“They trade favors for sex.”

“Mom!” He whined reddening.

“Better. A little blush never hurt anyone. Now tell me.”

“If I clean it up, I wanted to ask if the tripps can use it. None of them has any real home life to go back to at night. Only one of them even has an actual live in step father, and he is no prince. The others face their mom’s boyfriends who are looking greedily at the younger models. They have been studying hard. Their grades are improving, somewhat. They are trying mom. I mean they are really trying, but the deck is stacked so hard against them.”

“This is about more than having companionship nearby isn’t it?” She asked solemnly.

“Yes. They aren’t bad people. They just got in over their heads. They push the wrong way because they don’t know any better. I want to help them. I know I got lucky because Wil doesn’t like them. He kind of made things harder on them, but he didn’t mean to. However, he also doesn’t seem to care. It was supposed to be a one off thing, something to shock them. No one thought anything would come of it.”

“But it did.”

“But it did.” He confirmed sighing. “I don’t care about umm.”

“Blow jobs and getting laid like a rug?” She joked, laughing when he turned red all over again.

“That stops. No problem. No question.” Kevin stated flatly. “But I want to help them for real, not just to pay off markers.”

“I’m not saying that stops son. If it is still happening then it is happening for a reason. I am saying that what you are asking involves taking on a lot of responsibility. Keeping one girl friend happy was hard. You learned that with Angelique.”

“She has a job that takes all her time now.”

“I know. But moving those three in there will be a burden on you. There will be expectations. Some on their part. Some on yours. Sex is not part of rent. No how. No ever.”

“No mom. I swear. Like I said, it stops. I get that.” Kevin said desperately.

“Your room stays clean. You do that, not them. Their room stays clean. They do that, not you.”

“Yes ma’am.” Kevin said formally.

“If I catch a hint of anything sexual happening without chores and homework already being complete...”

“It won’t.” Kevin said formally.

“I will arrange to get their grades and test scores. If yours slip, if theirs slip, if any of you receive detention without a good reason or a great excuse, it doesn’t matter whose fault it is, then it all ends. Are we clear?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“You have an allowance. Go hit the thrift stores. Find them each a dresser, with a mirror. Find them each a bed, with a headboard. Be sure it all fits in there. You sleep in your room. They sleep in there.”

“Of course.”

“Your father will be home in a few days.” She said pausing, her finger jittering in the air aimlessly for several seconds. “I will settle things with him then.”

“Thank you.”

“How deep in hock are they?”

“Hock?” Kevin asked, not knowing the term.

“How many of those bets or markers or whatever are hanging over their heads?”

“A lot, a big lot.”

“To many really then, hence these extended games. How much do those things let you do?”

“A lot.”

“You keep track?”

“Yes. Part of the deal. I get the umm...”

“Benefits. But you have to account for every chit you cash. That way the team knows the balance.”

“Yes.”

“Is there force involved?” She asked, sounding concerned.

“No. No force on my part and none on the teams’ part. The tripps can walk away any time.”

“But if they do, sayonara teams.”

“Yes. And mom.”

“Yes.”

“Part of the terms. I have to umm.”

“Have to what dear?” She asked sweetly. Her innocent smile dissolved into laughter when he reddened once again, this time sputtering.

“I have to cash in a certain amount of them.”

“Minimum exchange per week?”

“Yeah.” Kevin admitted. “If I fall behind they can be umm.”

“You might not stay the only way to clear those chits?”

“Yes ma’am. I get what any male my age would want from them. However they and I are both questioned at random. And of out stories don’t match up the girls either accept someone who probably won’t be as nice as I am, or drop the teams. They have stated they aren’t dropping the teams no matter what.”

“So they work hard at keeping you happy. Like I said, if I catch even a hint of that sort of activity and there are any chores or homework left to be done...”

“You won’t because it won’t happen.”

“I guess you’ll have a reason to get your homework done quickly now won’t you.”

“Yeah.” He laughed and then reddened when he realized the tone he just used in front of his mother.

“Go tell them.” She said. “I imagine you wanted this to be a surprise.”

“It will be.”

“Good. And good night.” She said turning the TV off. Kevin took a deep breath while thinking. Then, sure he wanted to do this, he proceeded. A few minutes passed as he prepared the den for the night.

“How are you feeling?” Kevin asked the petting Big Chest who didn’t answer. Her hands did, however, continue to massage a breast on Small and Medium Chest. The position looked exceedingly awkward and hard to maintain. She did it though.

Small and Medium Chest continued to nurse Big Chest while stroking each other and massaging the other’s breast. Grabbing his sports camera Kevin immortalized the event. With no warning, as gently as possible, he slipped vibrators into Small and Medium Chest anally. The girls made noise but offered no more resistance than Big Chest did to having one slipped into her vaginally.

The moment a second vibrator entered Big Chest, this one a phallic design and orally, a worried look took up residence on her face. She couldn’t stop, however. The other two also couldn’t stop. Kevin spent minutes watching. He let himself experience knowing that they had no choice. His fingers easily found Big Chest’s favorite spot. Soon she was panting as best she could and her face was bright red. Her back tried to arch but, being forced to keep massaging the other two’s breasts, the movement was arrested making everything all the more intense.

“Now we see what you have learned.” Kevin said slipping off Big Chest’s collar. Her only response to this was opening her eyes. A pleading look lit them. After perhaps half a minute he removed the other two’s collars. All three continued as they had been. Although they could technically stop, they knew better.

“You can stop now.” Kevin commanded. “Form a kneeling line. Hands behind your backs”

“Very good.” He complimented them as they knelt. Small and Medium Chest still had anal vibrators humming away in them. Big chest still had oral and Vaginal both. Fear lit their faces along with resignation when he took out yet more vibrators. He met no resistance placing them vaginally in Small and Medium Chest. Big Chest cringed but didn’t fight her anal one. Gulps were all the reaction shown when Small and Medium got there Phallic oral vibratos.

“Do you understand who is in charge?” Kevin asked after fresh video. Nods answered him.

“Do you want to wear these again?” He asked holding up their collars. Shakes of their heads answered him this time.

“If I hand it to you and tell you to put it on. Will you?” He asked. Moments pass. Then a quarter minute. Finally Big chest nodded. Then the other two nodded. He set their collars on the floor in front of them.

“You may remove the Vaginal vibrators.” He said. Closed eyes and sighs of relief greeted this.

“You may remove the Anal vibrators.” He said. Closed eyes and sighs of great relief greeted him this time.

“Do you acknowledge I have power over you?” He asked, smiling at their nods.

“Do the collars make any difference to you?” He asked, hiding his smile at their shaking heads.

“Do you understand what the collars do?” He asked, grinning at their nods.

“You may remove the final vibrator and answer.”

“It gives you direct command of my body.” Small chest answered first.

“Do I need to keep it on you?”

“No.” She answered, sighing.

“If I tell you pick your collar up and put it on. Will you?”

“Yes sir.”

“Why?”

“Because you are in control sir.” She answered around a deep sigh. “I have learned that if I find my collar in my school locker, gym locker, my dresser at home or under my pillow then I will put it on automatically. I can’t stop myself. All I would have gained by refusing is a little time. Then my body would be yours to directly command again. I can’t tell anyone. I can’t say anything about this situation. When I try, other words about other things come out of my mouth. I am trapped. I may as well make the best of it.”

“If you were offered freedom from the collar at the cost of a place on the team, what would you choose?”

“I would leave things as they are.” Small Chest replied, gulping. “Even with the punishments you’ve given us, you still treat me better than many of my boyfriends.”

“Perhaps you should choose better boyfriends.”

“I was working on that when this happened. I know I am controlled, yet I don’t know how or when it happened. All I know is somewhere over cheer camp I became this. Now my body belongs to you.”

“Here.” Kevin said holding out Medium and Big Chest’s collars to her.

“Why?”

“Put these on them.” Kevin ordered.

“Do I have to?”

“Yes.”

“I’m sorry.” Small Chest said, taking the collars. She was nearly in tears while attaching them.

“Now order them to stroke themselves.”

“Please no.”

“Now.”

“I’m sorry.” Small Chest whimpered. Tears suddenly started in. “Big Chest, Medium Chest…”

“Stop. Close enough. You would have.” Kevin interrupted. “Right now you hold their leashes. That means you control them. If you could give them any order you wanted, what would it be?”

“To hand the collars back to me.” She replied without hesitation.

“Detach their leashes and hand them to me but leave the collars on them.”

“Here sir.” She replied, handing them over.

“Put this on.” Kevin said, holding out her collar without a leash on it.

“Yes sir.” She said, putting it in place.

“Follow me.” He ordered while heading out of his room. Trembling, they followed. Equal parts terrified and comforted that their bodies and lives are no longer completely their own.

“This is the den.” Kevin told them after closing the door behind him. The three nude, collared girls look around confused. The floor was clear and bed rolls had been spread out, making a place to sleep just big enough for three. “Right now I want you to lie down in a triangle.” He continued as he guided them verbally.

“Like this sir?” Small Chest asked. Kevin then arrayed them so each could tongue and stroke the next while a finger poked in anally. They were a never ending, three link chain. It was awkward, but they were cheer leaders after all, and very flexible.

“Yes. I know the collars are holding you there. When I close the door you will begin pleasuring each other. You will pay attention to nothing else. You will continue until you pass out or fall asleep. You will resume in the morning until all three of you have climaxed at least twice. After that you will clean your selves up and make your selves presentable. Once that is done you are free for the day. You will report back here tomorrow night. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.” Small Chest said just above a whisper.

“Begin.” Kevin ordered, leaving. Behind him, fear met the sound of the door closing. Then wagging tongues and slowly growing bliss they couldn’t help consumed their attention.

When his alarm went off at three in the morning Kevin rose silently. In the den he found three exhausted girls passed out. For the first time in a long while he saw their relaxed faces. The humiliation of what they had done was now less than the exhaustion of who knows how many climaxes. They all lay limp, breathing deeply. Whatever release they had been getting, it had not been enough. This had finally been enough and it showed.

As gently as he could, Kevin removed the collars without waking the girls. After that, he covered them with blankets. Putting small pillows under their heads, he positioned them as best he could to make them as comfortable possible. The feeling he had while looking at them surprised him. A few hours ago all he felt while looking at them was carnal or frustration or some of both. Now it was also something else, something odd. It was not something that he could find words for. A lost boy wandered back to bed wondering what was happening to him.

“I know I said I have this.” Angelique commented to Cindy as they went over the duty roster for the UCBJ yet again.

“But damn is there a lot of details.” Cindy laughed.

“This place is easy. The warehouses are more difficult in point of fact. But the club. I know Amina is running it now, but god do I wish they had left Kara instead. I appreciate you taking some time away from getting ready for Vargas to help.”

“I have the time. The current plan is for us to play temp teachers at school initially. We simply resume the life that ended a week ago for them. We still don’t know what really happened to the adults, but it was quick. We know it wasn’t planned. The teachers’ lesson plans are still in place.”

“I get it.” Angelique laughed. “What kind of monster organization plans the kidnapping of thousands of people, and thinks to leave lesson plans for the kids behind?”

“I’ll speak to the mongoose and tell her that she needs to get a grip.”

“Thanks.”

“Not a problem kid.” Cindy ruffled her hair playfully.

“I am not a kid.” Angelique laughed, smiling as she mussed Cindy’s hair in return.

“This is going to break us if we aren’t careful.” Wilhelm observed as he reviewed on the ground reports from Vargas.

“Agreed.” Kara replied. “Jan, how did you know that sending them home with friends, even where there are no parents, as part of a curfew would work?”

“Children remain children. While most of their authority figures are missing, there remain authority situations. Even if the kids suspect that they can’t be forced to behave at home, they will still behave at their friend’s place. This will work for a while anyway.”

“I didn’t realize we had two hundred and fifty plus people on track to become teachers.” Wilhelm remarked, looking at the teacher list.

“We don’t.” Jan replied. “What we had were two hundred and fifty plus with close enough disciplines that they could do the subject matter. They are also there to map out who is doing whom, how, and on what terms.”

“Can we depend on Jeff and his brood as he calls them?”

“Yes. He is bright and so are they. He needs some guidance to achieve max independence in them of course. It’s not the sort of thing you learn while you are still a victim of it yourself.”

“Angelique, got a minute? We need to talk.” Kevin said, interrupting her few minutes of peace and quiet Saturday afternoon at the UCBJ playground area.

“Sure Kev, what’s up?”

“I’m not sure how to ask this but I want us on the same page. How much control of the tripps did you guys take over the summer? I can see the sex. It is a great way to get them to put up or shut up, especially since the teams don’t want them. On the other hand, I confirmed last night that, to a large degree, their obedience is involuntary.”

“Really?” Angelique asked, quirking a single eye brow up in her best Spock imitation

“Really. No games here. When they have the collars on they really don’t have a choice do they?” She stared back at him silently for nearly a minute while eating her burger. “You’re as controlled as they are.” Kevin stammered.

“And?” She asked, picking up her milkshake.

“That means the same person, people, control you as control them.” Kevin murmurs. “Jesus, Wilhelm, he practically gift wrapped you for me. My parents have been wanting me to learn about girls and then the three of them that weekend. Then you walking in like that and announcing that you were my girlfriend for the time being. Not that I minded, especially since my parents were cool with everything and knew we were using protection.”

“And.”

“There is a rumor.” Kevin said just above a whisper as little things connected in his mind; words, jokes, observations, things laughed off for half his life.

“Yes Kevin, there is a rumor.” She confirmed. “Would you like to know more?”

“This place? The club? What about the teams? The cheer leaders, volley ball players, swimmers, dancers, gymnasts, the other athletes and all the rest? Oh my god.”

“Do you know why you have the tripps and not Tim or Mark?”

“Because they are more than sex to me.”

“Precisely.”

“You have people. Why me?”

“Wilhelm sent me to you. I was not happy initially, but you won me over.”

“I want in.”

“No you don’t.”

“Why not?”

“You have a life. You have hope. You don’t need us.”

“I want more than being an athlete’s son.”

“There is a cost. It isn’t cheap.”

“I’m keeping the tripps.”

“Really?” She asked calmly. “Why?”

“Whatever you were trying to do has devolved into simple torture. Enough.”

“You gonna run them as well?”

“Run them?”

“They are working assets in addition what you have seen so far.”

“Working assets? They’re underage.”

“And that is worth a lot of money to some people.”

“You’ve sent them out yourself?”

“I’ve been handling them, and frankly, they’ve been quite the headache. They obey, but they have a deep pile of black marks against them. Were it not for Wil, they would have been let go or made docile a long time ago.”

“You seem unusually busy, yet I don’t see as many crew. What’s up?”

“We have a mess. Not our making, but we are stuck with it.”

“And?”

“Do you really want them?” Angelique asked, finally actually looking at him.

“What? To keep? To keep keep?”

“Yes, more or less. You really want in? Do you have any idea what you are getting yourself into?”

“Somewhat.”

“Do you understand what being responsible really is? Do you understand what it means to be totally responsible for someone? Do you know what actual control entails?”

“I have some idea, yes.” Kevin replied, staring at her. He was trying to see the thing that had changed in her but he couldn’t find it. “I am moving the tripps in with me. I asked my mom last night. They can use the den since they have shit home lives and everyone knows it. She knows I get a fair bit from them because they keep getting in over their heads and the teams find it funny to make them work their debts off that way. I can’t let it interfere with school or chores or anything, however.”

“Can you really handle them? Can you send them out knowing they will be screwing some guy, or gal to be fair, because you told them to?”

“I don’t know. Why does anyone have to?”

“They want out. Not from us, but from this place, from this town, from this entire area. They want to be on the teams, but we don’t have time to bring them into the fold. If they want the benefits, they have to let the control happen knowing what will happen. There induction is far from complete.”

“Far from complete?” Kevin asked, aghast. “They already umm.”

“I know. But there is more, trust me on that.”

“Ok.”

“Do you really think you want in?”

“Yes.”

“Be back here at nine. Have the tripps with you. There is going to be a meeting and we need servants for it. Afterwards, we may need a maid or two as well.”

“I’ll be here.” Kevin promised, gulping.

“Any real changes?” Wilhelm asked, opening the meeting. It was his tenth meeting of the day. Each and every one had been spent dealing with Vargas, the cluster that kept on fucking. He noticed Kevin was present with the tripps, but waited to see what was happening when Angelique signaled patience.

“There has been concern expressed about some things.” A Saudi man said. He was unable to stop staring at the tripps doing silent service in literal french maid outfits. This was a touch that Angelique had failed to explain to Wilhelm at all. When he had asked, she had evaded answering.

“Such as?”

“Whether an organization such as yours can do what is necessary. If you can make the call if someone is too far gone to salvage.”

“You want to know how ruthless we are?” Wilhelm asked.

“Precisely.”

“Looks like I owe you a dollar Angelique.”

“I’ll trade that dollar for letting me handle that other thing we were talking about.”

“Seriously. At a time like this?”

“Exactly at a time like this. Kevin, were you serious? Do you want them?”

“Umm, yes.”

“Good. You realize having them means they accept you. And that means they accept your control.”

“Ok.”

“Ludus Exitus Judicium girls.” Angelique said looking the tripps. “Pick up the folder on the table Kevin, and read the first page.”

“Ok.” He replied, confused but doing it.

“Tripps.” Angelique continued. “You are being assigned tonight. Your choices are being ordered by me or accepting the order from Kevin. He thinks he wants to be your manager. If you want him to be, accept the order he is about to give you. I will simply order you to accompany the gentleman here and you each get to be a passenger in your own body. If you accept Kevin’s order, he will be able to spare you living through it. Though you will know it happened, you won’t have to remember it. Questions?”

“What else happens if we accept his order?” Mid Chest asked.

“Accepting his order will give him control of your command state. In effect, any of his direct orders will have the same force as if he were holding your leash. While you will retain your normal self for everything else, you will obey him if he orders. He lacks the conditioning, knowledge and experience to know how to manage it delicately so pushing him to the point that he has to directly order will hit you very hard.”

“Will we have to obey him the way we obey you? Will we obey him instead of you?”

“Yes. And before you get any false ideas, his first real order to the three of you will be for you to accommodate to the gentleman here. In other words, his first order will be for you to have sex with someone and you will. This is irrespective of what he does with you on his own account. He will continue to order you to have liaisons with strangers where you will have sex.”

“I see.” Kevin said looking up. “You are using me to make a point using them.”

“Yes.”

“When will I get the treatment to know how to use their controls properly?”

“Soon.”

“Will this make them mine? Completely mine.”

“Their acceptance will remove Amina and me from their direct chain of command.” Wilhelm answered. “We can both still command them of course, but we would have to use the controls, not just tell them.”

“Why?”

“You wanted in. This is part of in.” Angelique replied levelly. “Either they accept you, or they don’t.”

“And if they do?”

“Then the controls shouldn’t make any difference should they?”

“I will have to send them off now?”

“Yes, and keep track of their paper work.”

“What exactly are you asking?” Kevin asked the so far silent man that the Saudi had been speaking for.

“You have not yet been made part of them?” The man asked. His accent was smooth. The letters seemed to roll together fluidly. Kevin couldn’t even begin to place the accent. He was also disturbed by how the man seemed to disregard everyone else when speaking to him.

“That is correct.”

“A transaction is about to take place I take it?”

“Yes.” Kevin answered, feeling spell bound by the moment. He could tell that it held more than he knew.

“You know of what happens in Vargas?”

“Some.”

“You know that those responsible for that situation see the ones such as we discuss here not as people, but as product.”

“Yes.”

“Do you control them or are they yours?”

“I do not understand what you mean.”

“Then think of them as though they were of Vargas. Show me your merchandise. Demonstrate your wares. Prove to me that they are well minded. Be to them as we all know some will have to be with others.”

“Umm.” Kevin mumbles looking at Angelique and Wilhelm. The latter’s only reply is a lone nod to proceed. “Tripps. Fold your uniforms up and place them on the table. After that, form a line. Stand at attention with your hands behind your back and your feet spread. Then do not move.”

“The position is called parade rest.” Wilhelm fills in.

“Do it now.” Kevin says quietly but firmly. His only answer was a nod from the tripps who immediately disrobed, folded their uniforms and formed a line as instructed.

“Do you understand why they obey?” The man asked, gently fondling Big Chest’s breast as she took a deep breath. She scrunched her face, but did not pull away.

“Not yet.”

“Do you like them?” He asked, now enjoying both breasts.

“Yes. No. Truthfully, I am not sure.”

“Then why do you want them?” He asked, moving on to Medium chest.

“They need help.” Kevin answered, glancing at Wilhelm and Angelique. They seemed to be carrying on a conversation consisting entirely of hand motions, glances and glares at each other.

“How well do you know your property?”

“Well enough.”

“Can you take her mind knowing that I will be enjoying her tonight?” He asked, pinching Small Chest’s nipple.

“If I have to I guess.” Kevin said looking down.

“A controlled product or one made mindless can bring a thousand dollars for a night. Such an amount will of course be split between them and their bosses. How the UCA handles internal book keeping is quite beside the point. My point is that they are already paid for. I will be enjoying them. They show, however, that they will obey you even without the full controls. Come and make them mindless for me as I watch. I wish to see it happen.”

Kevin glanced at Wilhelm and received a nod. The tripps nodded as well. “Ok.” Kevin said. He knew that when they accepted his order, he would assume command of them. Trembling with a mix of emotions he didn’t want to think about, Kevin went to each one. As the Man grasped each one’s breasts, Kevin whispered in her ear.

“You do well for one unknowing.” The Man complimented.

“Thanks, I think.”

“I had assumed that I would have three mindless ones to enjoy. I offer you ten times that. I will give you ten thousand dollars each if you order them to be mine for the night as themselves. They have accepted you, they will accept that order. Then you can have all that money to enjoy.”

“No.” Kevin said flatly. “I have to let you have your way with them. I get that. I don’t like it and I don’t really like you. But unlike the product you spoke of, these three are still people. You have your demonstration. Go enjoy them. I expect them back tomorrow in good shape.”

“Is that your final word?” The Man asked angrily.

“Yes.” Kevin said without glancing at Wilhelm. “If you want more than puppets then arrange it in advance.”

“Girls, kneel.” The man said in command tone. He smiled when the tripps did so. Kevin stared in horror as the man opened his pants. Stroking himself erect he entered Big Chest’s mouth, first. Up and down the line he went. Sometimes he took them by the hair and forced the pace. After a few minutes, he was apparently done. He had them stand back up and played with their breasts again.

“Are you satisfied?” Kevin asked, disgusted, as the man re-buckled his belt. “Just take them and go, enjoy your night.”

“I have.” The man said in a completely different tone while looking at Wilhelm and Angelique. “I have tested and found even your recruits rank well. Wil, A, you have my vote. If a raw recruit can ride the line like that then your management will be able to handle all but the hardest ones. Those remain yours personally however.”

“What just really happened?” Kevin asked, confused.

“We weren’t concerned about the tripps.” Wilhelm answered. “The devil’s advocate here had to know how we handle everything. Our newest, rawest recruit was chosen to show it.”

“Why me?”

“You said you wanted them.” Wilhelm replied smiling. “Well Kevin, now you have them. They’ve been getting one or two assignments during the week, and sometimes one on the weekend. Angelique here has been handling them. Now you are.”

“I am?”

“Yes. As soon as we have people to spare, there is a course to teach you proper care and maintenance of your workers. Until you can get up to speed, whoever is handy will help walk you through everything.”

“You mean I run them?”

“Yes. Just like you did here.” Angelique replied with a look Kevin couldn’t make sense of. “They are yours now. They will receive assignments. You will give them those assignments. That is, you will order them to carry those assignments out. After it is over they will report back to you. Then you both have paperwork. I will do up the paperwork for tonight to show you how it works.”

“Wait. I order? I have to put those collars on them. How do, you know, after the collar comes off?”

“You no longer need the collars. I had enough available to make the needed bits. I had them identity locked to you. I couldn’t do it quite right because of circumstances, but it will work well enough. They accepted the order to go mindless. When they did, they gave control to you.”

“Gave control?” Kevin asked. He was still disturbed by the Man who had taken a seat and was smiling while watching the conversation. “Wait, enough available. Enough of what?”

“Though they remain independent more or less, Kevin, direct orders from you will now obeyed without thought at all times. If you ask, they can say no. If you order, if you assign them, then they don’t even think about it, they just obey. Since you lack the contexts you can’t use that indirectly or really very gently for now. So be careful ordering. Your words can be like slaps to the mind now.”

“Enough available of what?”

“Samples. Samples of you. I used them to identity lock the tripps to you. Normally we use codes, but we’ll get to that later. For now, however, your firm voice is a strong suggestion. Your touch is both accepted and enjoyed, asleep and awake. Your taste is desired.”

“My taste?”

“Blow jobs will get much more fun, and frequent if you let them. This is a normal byproduct of identity locked controls. Don’t let it get out hand. Also, don’t always say no. If you say no too often then they will become depressed. As for pay, you receive a standard twenty five percent of theirs.”

“That means this little test just netted you some spending money.” Wilhelm said smiling at something Kevin didn’t see. “They each get a thousand. Half of that amount goes to infrastructure, long term investments and retirement funds. Someone will go over that with you later. Of the other five hundred, one quarter is your cut. The rest is theirs directly.”

Wilhelm paused for a moment and then continued. “While that may seem odd, consider this. Management gets by on just their base pay and these bonuses. In your case, you get an extra bonus. The identity locked controls give you free access to the girls.”

“Wow.” Kevin laughed, obviously needing a bit of stress relief. “A business model where you literally get paid for literally screwing your employees and again for screwing them over.”

“He has you there.” The man laughed from the couch.

“In addition.” Wilhelm said, once the all-around laughter had died down. “Entering a mindless state like this is no longer voluntary for them. They retain no memory of anything that happens during it. They will accept and obey direct orders even if the conditions to be obeyed occur after they leave the mindless state. In that case, however, they will have no idea that it is an order that they are obeying. To them it will feel like a compulsion they give into. This ignores the fact that direct orders from you are now also non-voluntary. Requests, indicated likes or wants will probably be accepted, but they can refuse those.”

“You knew all this was coming.” Kevin stated, staring at Angelique.

“More or less. The details were fuzzy, but the events obvious.”

“Which means that you are trying to indirectly mold me as well. Was I ever your boyfriend for real, or was I your assignment?”

“Yes.”

“You mentioned that someone had been in your head before. That person was also what you called identity locked wasn’t he?”

“Yes.”

“And he used that control badly?”

“Yes.”

“And you let Wilhelm have control like they did me?”

“Kind of. Wil saw I was in need. So he intervened. Once I was to the point that I could answer, he asked and I gave him that control freely. Due to the nature of the control, I have to stay controlled for my own good right now. I do not object to his control. I do not fight it. In fact, I welcome it. If you are gentle with the three of them, they will welcome your control as well. Their home lives have been hell. A place of peace and quiet and acceptance of them for their own sakes will help them.”

“Even if I send them out to have sex with strangers and occasionally enjoy them myself?”

“Especially if you occasionally enjoy them yourself. They will welcome being important to someone. They will be able to tell that you care for them. It will help. It is not about the sex, it is about caring about them. Do more than just have sex with them. They will like the sex, however, given that the controls are identity locked. Cuddle them, hold them, singly, in groups. Spend time with them, not as your product or as your employees, but with them. Make sure they know that they are important to you.”

“Now what?” Kevin asked.

“Now we go do some paperwork. I estimate it should take an hour. Enjoy gentlemen.” Angelique said. She motioned Kevin out ahead of her. Then she glanced at the seated man and his Saudi guide.”

“Just leave them here for them?” Kevin asked walking to Angelique.

“They purchased the time. They should get their money’s worth.”

“This is the real test anyway.” Kevin laughed looking at the tripps still standing there with the endless patience of the mindless waiting for an order to obey. “Me leaving knowing the girls are staying behind mindless and enjoyable. Tripps. When these gentlemen are finished with you, take a shower, redress and wait here for me.”

“Yes sir.” The three answered softly as Kevin followed Angelique and Wilhelm out of the warehouse.