The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark as Light: Dance Card — Chapter 3

“You want to send her home with him?” Amina asked Anna in shock, referring to Virginia and James.

“Of course.” She replied, “I know it will be an imposition, but she is going to need twenty four hour care for the foreseeable future.”

“We have a clinic for that stuff.”

“I know James, he is a good kid.”

“Are you willing to bet that girls future on that knowledge?”

“It’s not a bet, and he needs some care as well. He needs to be brought in anyway, all I am saying is we bring him in further than initially planned at this point.”

“It would only take another day.” Jan admitted, “And it would be the best possible care for her.”

“But that leaves no chance to ask him, how is he going to feel?” Amina asked.

“He will be fine with it.” Anna replied, “I know him, he is the right kind of person for this, and it would also let us test those other upgrades Mindy mentioned.”

“You want to test ‘Chip and Dale’ on him? He doesn’t have the build for it.”

“He has the presence, or at least he will once he grows some.”

“He does have a good base to build on.” Kara laughed, eyeing him, “It would also let us test the newer inbuilt defense routines.”

“Whose side are you on Kara?” Amina asked, laughing.

“Use the escorts to test, gauge and calibrate him?” Jan asked.

“Exactly,” Anna agreed, “We’ll have eyes on him all the time anyway. We just add it and see what he does with it.”

“You don’t intend to tell him do you?”

“Why would I do that?” Anna asked grinning, “I want to see how the girls in school react.”

* * *

“Please state your name for the record.” The acting judge instructed her gently, opening the first of many hearings about the recent deaths at the UCBJ in what was supposed to be the most routine of events. The examination of several girls for their health and welfare, including an analysis of Virginia to see if a fresh set of eyes could see another way to help her.

“Sara Ann Nesmith … of Gallipolis Ohio.” She answered nervously.

“Please state the nature of your relationship with the deceased.”

“I am ... was ...” And Sara choked up, unable to speak for several moments. The judge and the court itself, an alliance court of inquiry, not a criminal one, waited patiently, ”I was Jim’s property.”

“Expand.”

“How so? He took my mind, made my will his own. I served him happily for years, just as I had been designed to do.”

“Excuse me your honor.” Jan, of the UCA, interrupted, “Perhaps it might be best if she were to start at the beginning. Not where she met the deceased or the events that bring us here today, but how she came to know him, the first context of her circumstance.”

“For what reason?”

“In order to give the court an idea of the man so it can place his actions in the proper context.”

“Is there something you, or the UCA, is not telling the court?”

“To measure his actions, we must take the measure of the man.”

“Very well, the court will play along … for now.”

“Then please Sara, begin where it begins.” Jan instructed.

“How far back do I go?” Sara asked little above a whisper.

“As far as events take you. We must know how and why you wound up where you did in order to truly understand where you were.”

“Then to be honest, events begin long before I met Jim.” Sara said, momentarily choking up as her eyes teared. “I must accept that I myself helped set up the situation that put me where I was.”

“Then begin at the beginning.”

“I met Misty in the seventh grade. We were both thin and we both enjoyed the attentions of the boys. As we progressed through school I gained an hour glass figure, cleavage, and an attitude to go with them. She gained type 2 diabetes and the weight that goes with it.”

“My grades slipped because everything that seemed important to me then came easily. I didn’t care about the rest, like grades. It was all just noise to me. Misty’s grades stayed up in no small part because she had to take such good care of herself or face the consequences to her health.”

“In our senior year of high school I was jealous of her, something I would have died before admitting. She had very few friends, but they were real friends. Though we remained acquaintances, we were not truly close. My new clique delighted in making the lives of people in her clique a living hell. We tried to make her miserable to make ourselves feel better like we did the rest. But she went on with her own life unaware of or simply ignoring us. He reason didn’t matter, it enraged us. In a fit of frustration, I and several friends in our clique arranged for a date with a boy we knew she liked. During that date we spiked her drink with more than just the alcohol that she knew about. We acquired the drugs we gave her from someone on the fringe of the drug trade. He sold the stuff to the football and baseball teams so we knew it worked.”

“Anyway.” Sara resumed hoarsely after several seconds pause, “On that date they had sex, lots of sex, just like the guy told us she would want, but it happened without any protection. She went into a depression spiral while waiting to see if she was pregnant.”

“When the guy who sold us the drugs disappeared, we didn’t worry. Two weeks later we were visited by a man who gathered us in a room at school. Since the school sent us we assumed that he was official. He explained that if Misty were to be pregnant we would all be party to more than just the rape charges we already guilty of. If she suicided, we would all be guilty of premeditated murder because we had planned it. He explained that if she committed suicide we were all going to jail for at least a decade, and even after we got out we would be registered sex offenders for the rest of our lives.”

“We all freaked out. The rest pretended she didn’t exist. I went back to trying to be her friend like I used to be, but I could see the anger. I kept waiting for her to blow up at me, for her to scream, to yell, even for her to hit me, but she never did. I got none of what I had coming though, if I had then at least I would have felt better. I would have welcomed something, anything, to show that she was getting over it, or getting it out of her system. Though she said nothing, her weight kept going up, her health went down, and from time to time her comments made me think that she was debating ending it all.”

“I know that I helped keep her from going down that path. I thought at the time it was because of what I was doing for her. I finally understood later it was something else completely. A while after we graduated I noticed she was doing better. I noticed she was losing weight without losing the sweetness that she had always had, even after what we did to her.”

“I can admit now that I was jealous of the strength that took, and of the help she was getting from Jim to lose the weight. I discovered she was doing a kind of kata exercise. Wanting to share in the benefits, I added myself to her exercise routine. A while later I found myself attracted to Jim. I was living with my parents while starting college. I was having trouble with them a lot of the time because I was constantly moody and erratic.”

“I tempted and teased Jim, wanting to know how well behaved he was. I was working up the courage to ask Misty about renting the room she was in if she moved into Jim’s room. I got my chance when Misty had to leave town for a while due to her work. What I didn’t know, what I never suspected, was that this was part of Misty’s plan.”

“During this time Jim was able to hypnotize me without my knowledge. I still don’t know how. He used that control to condition me according to a plan setup with Misty. When I moved in, I became what I have come to know as a ‘Domestic’. I remained myself, outwardly that is. However, anytime Misty wasn’t home, I regularly offered Jim sex. I happily gave him whatever kind and however much he wanted anytime he wanted it. I also did so with whomever he said to do it with. Since this was what Misty had arranged as part of their deal, he did so regularly.”

“It was all perfectly normal to the me I was then. I cooked and cleaned, abnormal activities for me before that. I enjoyed him making use of me, and sharing me. I was so far gone that when I discovered my sister Susan had also been ... altered, my first reaction was, ‘good’. Minutes after finding out, we were kneeling in matching French maid outfits at the foot of his bed waiting for him to wake up.”

“I felt so proud when he stuck his hands down my top first, then jealous in some way when he did the same to Susan. I held perfectly still when he entered my mouth as I knew he wanted. She worked on him. Though I didn’t know it at the time, we were both responding exactly as he desired. I made breakfast while he played with Susan. When I returned with breakfast and saw her riding him I felt some confusion, then jealousy, then acceptance, then determination to out do her. I studied the way she moved with him so I could do the same.”

“I felt real pride as I fed him after riding him, responding to his movements and fondling without a single mistake. It was near rapture. I retained only enough of my own mind to move with his grip on my breasts. Using that he ran me as though by remote, my every action controlled without my awareness or volition. I managed to keep him fully erect in me while he ate. Then I rode him again. I was a mere extension, an appliance that dispensed sex with no other thoughts. I enjoyed sharing with my sister as we traded off when she returned. He kissed and fondled one of us while the other went down on him, then we traded. It was glorious, while it lasted.”

“The next few weeks were good, I enjoyed them. The only time anything bothered me was when his friend Scott borrowed me on a couple of weekends. I didn’t enjoy that as much because, although I was following orders, I wasn’t with Jim as I desired. This disappointed me, though I was careful to never let Scott know.”

“I accepted being shared however, because it was my place to accept what he deemed to be my place. I was careful to give the same quality of service to others that I did to Jim because I knew that was what he wanted. I was proud of that service. Eventually I realized I had been ... altered ... in some way. The person I was then accepted that. I was his and if he wanted to customize me then it was my responsibility to meet his desires.”

“I fell into my routine as a domestic as easily as I breathed. I craved every bit of attention he would give me, and I always wanted more. I enjoyed it when he filmed me and my sister Susan while we performed with him, and with others … sexually of course.” She said then stopped for several seconds before continuing in a softer voice, “When he filmed three of his friends having Susan at once after they had done me, I asked for a chance to redo the scene. I wanted, needed, to be sure I had done a better job than she had of celebrating having all three of them in me at once. I even critiqued her second shoot before literally begging for a third for myself.”

“I liked it when Susan and I traded off with him in bed. If I had to trade off having Jim in me with someone else, having it be my little sister made my day. My favorite was kissing and mutual fondling while Susan went down on him. She liked swallowing. It felt good being able to give that to her, though I of course preferred having him in me, but she was my sister after all, share and share alike.”

“The only fly in the ointment was Teresa, another girl he had. She came over on the weekends and knelt by his bed. Though she smiled as she serviced him, it failed to reach her eyes. Despite that lack, despite the something dark in her eyes, she returned week after week. That lack bothered me, all of Jim’s things should celebrate serving him as I and my sister did. I was happy when she was taken away. I was even happier when Susan was taken away as well. It meant that I no longer had to share him with anyone, not even my sister.”

“I knew he got into some sort of trouble, but because of what I was, I didn’t care and so never inquired what kind or how much. The only thing that changed for me was he stopped sharing me with his friends, which was nice since I didn’t have to share him anymore either.” Sara went on and then stopped, blinking as some memory over whelmed her momentarily.

“Was force ever used? Threats?” Another voice asked.

“No sir.” Sara answered turning toward another what she guessed was an attorney, “He didn’t need to use force or threats or coercion of any kind.”

“Never?”

“Never.” She answered looking down sighing, “I was happy. I enjoyed serving him, I liked it. I enjoyed him being in me and I always wanted him to do more with me. Being used by his friends was better than being ignored, so even being loaned out like a toy was nice, it meant he was still thinking of me.”

“So all that time and not even once was coercion of any sort used?”

“I told you, he altered me. I don’t know when, I don’t know how, I only know that he did.” Sara said almost angrily, “He also altered my sister. We were his puppets. His favorite game was having us mount him and then he would control us with his grip on our breasts. He used them like joy sticks. He squeezed, we squeezed him inside us. He pushed up, we rose. He pulled down, we dropped. He twisted and pivoted his grip on our breasts and we pivoted our hips to thrust him in and out of us. It was all done on command, all happening without thought, with barely even any awareness. It was what we were at the time and we were happy with it. Rock forward, swivel back, up, down, angled, tight, loose, it didn’t matter. We responded as automatically as we breathed, and we loved it. We loved every moment, every single movement. Not having him in us was unnatural. Not having him fondling me felt wrong. Not kissing him made me sad. Not having him grabbing my ass made me nervous, afraid I was in trouble somehow.”

“So he punished you in some way?”

“Only by ignoring us. Being in trouble meant he spent more time in Susan than in me. I had to stand, or more often kneel, and wait as he spent time with and in her. The closest to actual punishment was if one of us was in trouble, he would have us pivot thrusting him into ourselves as hard as we could while he fondled and kissed the other. Although the other girl, Teresa I think, left after a short while, it took them almost three years to take Susan away completely. I was glad when she finally left for the last time. I no longer had to share.” Sara shouted, “If his dick was stiff, it belonged in me. I exercised and kept myself tight for him. I wanted his hands on me. I wanted him kissing me or suckling me. Either one meant I was getting the attention I wanted, so I did everything I could to keep him interested in me.”

“What was the worst not quite punishment then?”

“The other girl he had for a while, as I said, Teresa I think. She got him angry one weekend as she knelt at the foot of his bed. He sat in his chair, had her kneel on her hands and knees, then back into him so he could take her anally. He ordered her to rock back and forth so he went a little ways in and out of her. He had Susan sit on her back. Then he proceeded to fondle and play with Susan while the other girl continued rocking. I could see she wasn’t enjoying it at all, but it was happening anyway and she couldn’t even get the tears I saw in her eyes to fully form so they could fall.”

“And you did what while this happened?”

“I fed him breakfast while he played with my sister’s breasts and the other girl rocked pushing him in and out of her anally.”

“I am sorry to have dredged such memories Miss Nesmith.” The lawyer said apologetically, “I needed to establish however that you are no longer bound in mind or body.”

“Why?” Sara asked angrily.

“So the court can be sure that are an independent person in your own right once again.”

“Why?” Sara repeated as curiosity warred with anger and rage.

“In addition to these proceedings being about the deaths, they are also your competency hearing.”

“My competency hearing?”

“Yes.” He answered kindly, “In order for us to proceed we have to both believe and know that you are acting of your own accord.”

“Oh.”

“How are you holding up Ara?” Mindy asked, sitting down next to her in an upper balcony overlooking the hearing.

“Impatiently.”

“There has been a lot going on.”

“I know. I just expected someone to have...”

“Been done by now? With you? To you?”

“Yes. I expected to be working by now, or no longer caring about anything.”

“Truthfully, so did I.” Mindy admitted, “However, given the current mess and your desire to get on with your life, I have arranged for you to be looked at by someone who knows nearly as much as I do, but his specialty is different.”

“Who?”

“For this, you’ll have to trust me.”

“Where?”

“Down near Vegas, just outside it really, in a little place called Henderson.”

“Never heard of it.”

“Not many have since it lives in the shadow of Vegas.”

“Who are we going to see?”

“Just you, and he is an old friend. Might have once been an enemy, but I don’t think so.” Mindy answers, looking so closely at something from the deep past that Ara can nearly see it in her eyes just looking at them, “He lives at National University, on campus.”

“Faculty?”

“No, a student trying to be what he is not.”

“Which is?”

“Normal, and I assure you, he is not normal.” Mindy answered with a sweet smile, “He is better than that, much more and far better that that.”

“Nate, or is it Nathaniel?” Wilhelm asks the man standing nervously before him.

“Nate is fine.” The man answers firmly, though his voice cracks just a little, betraying the tension he struggles to hide within.

“Ok Nate, then what are we supposed to do with you?”

“Truthfully I don’t have a clue. Jim stated in his will, which was surprisingly up to date, that I was to sell WOL, Water of Life, to the UCA and take shelter with you for now.”

“And you don’t know why?”

“No.” He answers, shuffling his feet as he struggles to maintain eye contact. It is in part Wilhelm that bothers him, but far more he is scared of the so far silent Amina sitting to one side.

“What do you know about us?”

“Not much.”

“Enough evading.” Wilhelm tells him firmly without raising his voice.

“I … I know that the UCA women are Bunnies that somehow retain individuality. That they are given their lives back when their time is done.”

“If you know so much about us then why are you so nervous?”

“You really want the truth?” Nate asked, not believing what he was hearing.

“Yes.”

“I think this is my last interview and the mongoose over there is going to take care of me so you don’t have to deal with me.”

“You think we would kill you?”

“Mindy would, and she,” Nate answered, glancing toward Amina, “is just waiting for an excuse.”

“Why would you think that?” Wilhelm asked, puzzled.

“WOL always cleans up after themselves.”

“WOL?”

“You don’t know?” Nate asked in complete disbelief.

“Know what?” Amina asks intently.

“WOL, the name of Jim’s company. It has nothing to do with us selling water, that was just Jim poking fun at things. As you know WOL is ‘Water of Life’, what you apparently don’t know is who they are.”

“Who who is?” Wilhelm asks puzzled. “Who are they then?”

“You know how IC is so heavily Male oriented.” Nate stated.

“Yes.”

“They began as a resistance group fighting WOL.”

“How is it I know none of this?” Amina asked quietly.

“Likely because Mindy has shielded all of you. You don’t even know the real war you are fighting in.”

“And how do you know?”

“Jim came from them, he was born to a priestess that kept her male child.”

“Bad boo boo I take it?” Wilhelm asked.

“Very bad. She was banished. Eventually she affiliated herself with IC for protection. Only the high clan chiefs of the IC councils and families know the truth. They got their start with knowledge from a few women who left and the escaped male slaves they took with them.”

“When did this happen?”

“Somewhere before 1000 A.D.”

“I take it they formed a resistance group?” Wilhelm asked, gulping as his understanding of the scale of the conflict was forcibly expanded far beyond what he had previously considered. He also ddin’t care for the number of odd comments at a couple of meetings in Florida that made more sense now.

“Yes, with the church’s blessing they set out to find and prove the history of the water mothers.”

“Water mothers?”

“Yes, originally it was the women who could find water in a tribe, one of many that wandered and lived the deep deserts. They used a form of dowsing rod with tree branches. Then early bronze or brass. The how is lost, but it worked, I mean really worked. The prestige this gave elevated them beyond the usual role of women in a dessert culture.”

“Cattle.” Amina stated, fascinated.

“Hence the word chattel, in this case, literally human cattle. They became important because they always knew where water was. Slowly this elevation became a kind of equality as the routes that offered the best water that no one else knew about, mostly the shortest routes, made the wanderers into traders.”

“That must have taken generations.”

“It did. At some point, inspired by or inspiring the myths of the Amazons, the Mothers began taking over from the fathers. Becoming the heads of families, then clans, and finally villages. Where the women had been mere ways to make more boys, the men became a way to make more girls. Unlike the Amazons of legend though, they wanted to choose their men carefully, and did.”

“Any idea when this happened?”

“According to what Jim said over the years, the thing that sealed the fate of the men in the women’s eyes was the fate of Mary Magdalene. According to their records she was an equal who spoke alongside him. She spoke as an equal, she stood as a true partner. Then she was struck down after he passed on, her role made diminutive. Her life and her works were reduced to a fable about stones.”

“Seeing their own future, the Mothers struck savagely.” Nate went on after a moment’s pause, “They subdued their men and learned how to keep them down. The mothers struck at the new church elders, and eventually they struck back.”

“When, how?” Wilhelm asked with a sick feeling.

“At Nicea, the big item on the agenda was discrediting or simply removing anything apocryphal, which to them meant that it showed Magdalene as his equal, and anything else that didn’t put them firmly in charge.”

“I have to admit I haven’t studied religion much.” Wilhelm admitted.

“They kept meeting and narrowing the holy texts until second Nicea, which served two purposes: to finalize the diminution of Magdalene and to try to stem the tide of Islam. How both groups saw women enraged the mothers so they saw no great difference between them. That meant they didn’t try divide and conquer, which might have worked, instead they began a campaign of counter enslavement.”

“Counter enslavement?” Amina asked.

“Who do you think revived the practice of eunuchs?”

“You mean?”

“Yes. Why do you think it saw such a comeback? That combined with the indenturing system gave us the African slave trade centuries later.”

“I can see that.”

“Good, because then this next part may make sense. WOL learned how to turn minds in the dessert, mostly male. Centuries later a few rebels split off and began refining the control to work on both sexes equally. That became IC which seemingly perfected control of women which is where they concentrated, advancing the control of males only enough to keep their own population in check.”

“Ok.” Wilhelm said shuddering.

“Eventually a splinter group broke off, the ICU. They believed that more than blood was needed to prove you were worthy, eventually replacing the need for direct descendents in their sect completely.”

“Descendents?”

“Yes, sorry, in WOL every line ran from the mothers, all mothers were of one blood. IC followed, but allowed both sexes to hold power at first, eventually coming to be a mirror image of WOL by granting power to males only. ICU mostly dropped the blood only requirement, adding a requirement for other things in its place. After a few generations the blood requirement was dropped completely.”

“Oh.”

“IC had brought the mothers’ iron age skills up to renaissance levels and then refined them to industrial. ICU updated them to the 20th century, which IC soon copied back.”

“And WOL?”

“Not known for sure, but I have trouble believing they haven’t at least tried to keep up.”

“Agreed.”

“Then Mindy happened.” Nate said flatly.

“Happened?”

“Yes, happened. IC and ICU both had seven princes. She killed most of them without warning.”

“Ouch.”

“Very, because of the structure of IC and ICU, the second prince was the replacement for the first, the third for the second and on down.”

“And she took them all out in a short time?”

“Yes, a few died here and there, which is normal since competition is healthy after all. Only after things happened did anyone discover that she had spent a year or more maneuvering them into position so she could take them all down on the same day.”

“You don’t happen to have any proof of any of this do you?”

“No, but ask Mindy if she wants WOL in her name.”

“She already said no.” Amina stated, staring, “She said to find it a good home.”

“And she means it. I would suggest someone non blood not closely connected to you to take it over, but there is no hurry.”

“Why not you?”

“I don’t want it.”

“Why not?”

“I have enough money set back to live a nice lazy life in style for the next fifty or so years. Once I find a nice domestic or three to keep me company, I’m gone.”

“Why?” Amina repeated.

“There is a war coming. A war of mind control, it is possible the genie will come out of the bottle and I am staying out of the way.”

“You think it will come to that?”

“I have seen some signs that the wheels are coming off.”

“So what would be your dream retirement?”

“Retirement home for irredeemable bunnies, or others that can’t be saved, aren’t likely to say no or want to.” Nate laughed.

“Pol’e Oje’a.” Kara said walking in.

“Do what?” Wilhelm asked to the off subject segue.

“Remember the way station the sheik was talking about. Put it in Puerto Rico and have Nate here run it. We can store the extras there and it makes a great vacation spot.”

“I can do that.” Nate said with a smile.

“A moment Nate.” Wilhelm interrupted, thinking furiously, “Are you saying IC already existed when the Templars began?”

“The Templars, the Hospitalers, the Teutonics, to name a few, and they had members seeded among them all.”

“Why?”

“They trusted no one. The split making ICU took place after they broke the alliance with Rome.”

“Well crap.”

“Ladies.” Jan said looking at the group of women and girls supplied by the Saudi prince. Weeks ago they had been disheveled suspects of mind control. Now they are cleaned up, detoxed and ready for processing.

“And gentleman.” A young man broke in.

“Yes, I was told that there would be a boy.”

“If you are trying to get a rise out me with words, you will fail.” He answered, “In my culture I have attained early adulthood, but here I am still a teen.”

“And?”

“I am Aseem, Sam or Samuaul in your tongue.”

“Weird pronunciation, but why you are here?”

“I am here for them.” Sam said, gesturing around him, “I am the public face the new palace brothel and cleaning service shall have.”

“Really?”

“Yes. My cousins many times removed will of course actually run it. I am what you westerners call window dressing.”

“You seem happy with that and given your culture that is a bit much to take.”

“While I am protective of women, I do not view them as property. They are people. Were they meant to be possessions god would have made their minds lesser and he did not.” Sam stated, “To make them lesser is to make myself lesser, to bring shame on myself, to doubly shame myself by wasting and ignoring blessings offered freely.”

“Truth be told, it is a bit of a shock to hear that from someone with your background.”

“Unlike the ones who shall run this for real, I am of the prime line, though hundreds of places down in the tree of inheritance. My attendance to my duties will raise me up in many eyes. Their favors, the girls and the women, they will be part of that, but their health and happiness more so.”

“I have to ask why you are the beard.”

“I know that word, I am the disguise.” Sam laughed, “My reasons are our own and internal to us.”

“We’ll see.”

“Yes ma’am.” Sam said surprising her, “We will indeed.”

“I want to do a fifties night for Halloween.” Angelique told Cindy as they reviewed the progress of getting the UCBJ ready for its official reopening.

“Really?”

“Let’s start with Grease as a base line and leave the musical out of it. We have car hops, let’s advertise them.”

“Roller skates, bobby socks and all?”

“You got it.” Angelique agreed, “Look, we need to do something. This mess with Jim and WOL has hit everyone hard. Moral is down and no amount of conditioning can make that easier on the crews.”

“I know someone with an authentic jukebox.” Cindy mused, “He makes copies of his old forty fives for use at his parties.”

“That would be grand.” Angelique giggles.

“Kevin, Mark, Tim.” Wilhelm said. The group has gathered at his house after school on Friday afternoon, “You have done very well the last few weeks. Thank you very much. Your help has been appreciated.”

“Small, Medium, Large.” Angelique said just above a growl, “You have done very badly the last few weeks. Your efforts have not been appreciated.”

“As a result a reward has been decided on.” Wilhelm said with a smile.

“And a punishment allotted.” Angelique laughed, “Kevin, I have been playing your girlfriend and it has been great, however, work is going to take all my time for a while. You have been a gentleman and I thank you. You, Mark and Tim have rewards coming, and these three are getting punished.”

“Angelique?” Kevin asked.

“We have to take a break and this is my way of apologizing.” Angelique said with a smile, “These three have punishment coming, and this is my way of giving it.”

“What?” Kevin asked.

“Halloween is next weekend, a week from today.” Angelique tells him holding up a collar with a leash, “And this is part of Big’s costume. All three of them are cosplaying slave girls from GOR.”

“Now I’m confused.”

“It’s simple.” Angelique said handing the end of the leash to Kevin and then attaching the collar around Big Chest’s neck, “Big here is your GOR slave girl for the weekend. These are the rules. While wearing the collars they are supposed to be pleasant and available. While the leash is attached they obey, that means immediate obedience, no talking without permission, completely submissive and accepting. If she performs perfectly, then at school on the Monday morning after Halloween I will remove the collar, otherwise it stays on and she stays yours until I am convinced she has learned her lesson.”

“I can’t…”

Angelique entwines the two remaining leashes before placing one of Tim’s and one of Mark’s hands on both leashes. Then she places the remaining two collars on Medium and Small. Finally, she disconnects the leashes. She glares at the would-be cheerleaders. “You three have slacked off making progress in your own rights, and that stops now. You two are now both of theirs. Boys, the girls have been in charge of teaching you. For this weekend, however, you are in charge instead so enjoy.”

“The limits on this are as follows.” Wilhelm says, “No public performances, no third parties. The three boys are allowed to share you three with each other, but no one else. No injurious marks, no bruises, no corporal punishment. Do you understand?”

“Sure, yeah.” The boys mumble.

“Girls, you have made yourselves true slaves. This means true silent service while leashed, absolutely no speaking without permission. Anything he wants that doesn’t endanger you, he gets. You will make up a public reason for why you are doing this and why they get to play with you. They are allowed to fondle you in public, but you are not required to perform sexually in public.” Wilhelm ordered, “If they step over the line, they will be punished. If you resist or refuse, your time will be extended and their rules loosened. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Strip and show the boys what they have.”

“Yes sir.” They reply in triplicate as they begin shedding clothes.

“Enjoy boys.” Angelique laughs, “And Kevin, I mean it, use her.”

“No.”

“Kevin.” Big chest interrupts.

“Yes.” He replies with exaggerated patience.

“This is not a joke. You know we have been tutoring Tim and Mark, right?”

“Yes, not the word I would use, but yes.”

“That was homework for us.”

“And what is this then?”

“Punishment.”

“And you expect me to…?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because we are going to make it onto the teams.” Big chest stated.

“I don’t see how one connects to the other.”

“A bargain was struck.”

“I’m outta here.”

“Because the teams don’t want us.” Small chest screeched.

“We tried but we were rejected.” Big chest resumes, “We knew Sir over there,” she nods towards Wilhelm, “was important to the teams so we tried to bribe him to intervene.”

“Sir?” Kevin asked, looking at the three girls puzzled.

“It’s part of our bargain. The teams thought it was funny and they knew he had no interest in us so they made a bargain.” Big chest resumed as she stared at the ground, “As long as we do everything he says we stay. Refuse a single order and we get immediately reevaluated. If we pass we stay, if not, we are off, no second chances.”

“Everything?” Kevin asks staring.

“Yes, everything. We offered, quite openly, and they said that since we put it on the table, it stays on the table.” Big chest laughed, “We lost. He won’t have us, he won’t even call us by name. All he does is try to make us go away.”

“So how did this current mess get started?” Kevin asked seeing the lust in the eyes of Mark and Tim.

“Umm…”

“That bad?” Kevin asked. Long seconds pass. Finally, nearly a minute later, Wilhelm clears his throat and Big chest looks up at Kevin.

“We dressed ourselves in Princess Leia slave costumes and surprised him in his room. We handed him our leashes and promised him the weekend to do as he pleased with us.” She said with tears showing, “And he declined.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t like them.” Wilhelm interjected, “I have no interest in them. You stood up for yourself and have taken good care of Angelique so you get an extra. You are not expected to share Big with those two. Even if they take her leash they don’t control her. If, on the other hand, you have either of the other two’s leashes, you control them.”

“They also keep pushing boundaries they should know enough to leave alone.” Angelique growled and the three young women cringed, “So this: they offered, now they either live up to their offer or give up the teams, their choice.”

“Between school and work I don’t have any time anymore Kevin and I am sorry.” Angelique said, smiling innocently, “I know she is a poor substitute for a real person, but she should at least be fun for you.”

“I know, no humiliating them in public.” Kevin said staring at Angelique, “On the other hand I suspect this weekend isn’t entirely about them is it?”

“Kevin?” Tim asked confused.

“Here is the story we will use.” Kevin said, looking away from Angelique, “The girls here lost a bet. The consequences are they have to play our slave girls for the weekend. In public it is a game we play so they can prove they carried through. In private, we can enjoy them as we please. Does that sound about right Angelique?”

“Sounds about right.” Angelique agreed, staring at Kevin.

“You can use my room for now.” Wilhelm said, taking Angelique by the arm to lead her out, “Tripps, I suggest you settle things now. I will be back in an hour. I expect all three boys to be smiling.”

“Yes sir.” They say in triplicate and the three boys just blink, the effect on them obvious.

“Have fun.” Wilhelm says leading Angelique out.

“What the?” She asks, following.

“Patience.” He says as they enter his sister Winter’s room where several monitors are set up.

“I repeat, what the?” Angelique asks seeing Wilhelm’s room displayed. The monitors show the tripps kneeling with Kevin holding all three leashes. The boys are cycling between their waiting mouths.

“Your efforts with Kevin have been more effective than anyone thought they would be.” Wilhelm said pointing to where Kevin is guiding things. “This is a type of social engineering and he understands that this is far more of a test for the boys than a punishment for the girls.”

“He gets it?” She asks, staring.

“He gets it. They are supposed to be used privately, but displayed publicly.”

“I did it? I helped him understand?” Angelique asked, nearly falling as she sat on the edge of the bed.

“Yes, congratulations, he gets it.”

“So simple.”

“Do you get it now?”

“This is your way of telling me to stop trying to be my on-paper age and let myself be my real age?”

“Precisely. You did your job. He is starting to get social. He will make mistakes. That is the nature of things and the way they are supposed to be. You did it.”

“You knew this would happen?” She asked, staring.

“Yes, not the exact details of course, but the series of events was obvious. You needed to grasp the difference between you and them, and I think you are finally beginning to.”

“My body is older, but not me.” She whispered.

“You have some real body disconnect issues that I think you are finally becoming aware of.”

“So no more sex until I turn sixteen for real?” She stated as a question that was its own answer.

“Do I need to make it a rule?”

“No, I get it. Is this body before brain stuff I am having what guys go through?”

“Yes.” Wilhelm said sitting in a chair that he turns to face her, “It starts at puberty and extends until the middle twenties.”

“No wonder. Oh man, you poor guys, no wonder you have so much trouble thinking.”

“Mr. Giles.” Wilhelm recognized the speaker as one of many FBI agents he has been introduced to in the recent weeks. “We are gathered here to discuss a confluence of events that we need explained.”

“I am sorry gentlemen.” Wilhelm answered, eyeing the dozen and a half men and women seated in the common area of the dojo at the UCBJ, “I have had a lot going on so I will need to know more than that if I am to answer you.”

“Don’t play coy with us. We know you are involved with the Saudi buyout of a casino in Vegas.”

“That is their doing, not mine.”

“They gave you a ride back from Florida, loaned you a 707 for the rest of your people, and you are helping with multiple in house projects of theirs in addition to reseeding the cloudkey cryptography system they purchased.”

“I have homework and people who handle stuff like this. Why am I here?” Wilhelm asked, sighing.

“We have a situation.”

“You always have a situation.” Wilhelm replied, frowning.

“He has you there Frank.” A woman laughed.

“Maria.” The agent growled back, shaking his head, “Look kid. We can’t have the buyout happen like it is going so far.”

“Why not?”

“Because we were within weeks of raiding the place when the Saudis got involved. What they couldn’t know is that the place is a front for a group we call FedSex.”

“What do they deliver?”

“More like who.”

“Human traffickers?”

“Mainly, of the brain washed variety. They mostly deal in mail order brides that come pre-customized. They do some drugs and guns, but mostly as courtesy to their regular customers.”

“Do I want to know?”

“I don’t want to know.” The agent said, laughing this time, “What we want is for your favorite monster to make another hostile takeover. We’ll provide all the intel she wants, so it all goes down like normal.”

“Is this one of those other mind control houses I was told about?”

“Yes, the second smallest. We have people we want seeded among both the workers who will get away, and among the product that will slip through our fingers.”

“You are deliberately sending people in?”

“We have to. We need known people pre-positioned for a coordinated strike on multiple targets at a later date.”

“We end up absorbing them and the casino goes to the Saudis?”

“They are about half your size and you can take over as much of their markets as you like. You will need to take care of their current product, salvage as much as you can of course. The rest are yours.”

“And you think I have any real control over what Mindy ends up doing?” Wilhelm asked with exaggerated patience.

“We’ll settle for influence.” A woman broke in, “However, this is part of the responsibilities of being in your alliance. We can’t do this directly because the U.S. is already over treaty limit on portions of this mind control stuff. Let’s say it has fifteen parts, no signatory country is allowed over five, we have six and this would give us seven.”

“Ouch, so how do you handle Mindy even existing?”

“She isn’t a country. The alliance is allowed up to ten parts, what it really takes to do real mind control, but in five part groups so they have to cooperate. We skirt that rule by hiring directly or indirectly nearly a third of your retirees to help us spot operatives. Your people in particular have an incredible gift for spotting conditioned behaviors and we are happy to make use of it.”

“I am guessing you use a soft sell?” Wilhelm asked.

“Very, and in no small part because the standing joke is that the UCA is seventeen of the fifteen parts to the mind control game.”

“I am relieved it is considered too hazardous to be in government hands.” Wilhelm frowned as he considered the implications of that statement.

“We ensure it is kept scattered in small enough groups that anyone who gets out of hand can be squished easily. And further that no single alliance of countries or parties can put everything together in one place.”

“You want her to act as your bird dog for your real target.”

“Essentially. She will however be told this up front.”

“I will ask her, but I have to ask. Why now?”

“A number of seemingly unrelated events are coordinating, happening together despite having nothing we can find in common.” She told him, frowning.

“Is she one of your intended casualties?”

“No.”

“Good.”

“Despite her proclivity for independent action, she remains more valuable than irritating.”

“She seems to have a talent for riding that particular line.” Wilhelm observed, “I find it quite annoying myself, but she is an independent person. In fact, I think she split things up the way she did in part to allow the UCA to fend for itself if something untoward should happen to her.”

“Is that an accusation Mr. Giles?”

“Not really, or at least, not yet.”

“There have been questions about you. A lot of them. No one understood, or for that matter understands, how you were found, how you were chosen, or what she saw in you. I admit I am surprised that you have the, not to be indelicate, but the balls to stand up to us. Why is that Mr. Giles? Why do you have them?”

“All this effort, all this attention, all these questions, yet I notice my parents are still in the dark. You watch, you wait, you ambush like this, yet you avoid counter questions, avoid true sharing, avoid true partnership. Yet you still expect me and us to play your game like a good little pawns. Why are you afraid of the UCA? What besides providing a service in high demand with the best product out there while taking better care of them anyone else are you afraid of?”

“They won’t tell you Wil.” Mindy said, slipping into the room, “In fact I doubt they really know themselves. They are simply following some rather precisely but weirdly worded orders”

“Should I be surprised?” Wilhelm asked.

“No.” Mindy said before turning to a so far silent female agent with a completely fake smile, “Mrs. Sanderson, how nice to see you again.”

“The feeling is mutual.” She replied returning it.

“The Saudis are moving on that casino at my behest.” Mindy told them, “I am leaving in the morning to go bust up the operation. If you want your people in place have them ready by then. Once I go in I will be out of contact.”

“You could have mentioned this in advance.”

“It would have leaked.”

“Why are you so sure?”

“Tigwin’s loss. I traced her to these people. I’ve had my eye on them for a while, but now I have an actual reason to act.” Mindy explained, “I have them and all the others mapped, but I still don’t know who put her with him. All I know is it traces to these people and she made it past you guys. That’s why I’m going in.”

“Are you sure she does?”

“Yes. I studied those tapes very carefully. These are the only people whose tells match hers. Why they would be involved is unknown though, it doesn’t match their normal M O at all.”

“Do you really have a plan or are you just hunting again?”

“I always have a plan.” Mindy said with a sweet smile.

“And a backup no doubt.”

“Never doubt it.”

“What do you need?”

“For the secret service to watch the bank lobbyists for the next couple of months. One or more of them is going to react ahead of my move. That will be your key.”

“Bank lobbyists?”

“Surprised me to, but they made too much money to fast. The meltdown felt more like money laundering than anything else.”

“The scale…”

“Stunned me as well, didn’t see this connection coming at all.” Mindy admitted.

“Another player?”

“Rather not say, I don’t know enough to judge, could just be someone being subtle.”

“We’ll talk when you know more.”

“Great.” Mindy deadpanned handing her a folder, “Here are where to have your people over the next week. The numbers I can take are included. If you have some control rated people I can play them as captured managers. There are a number of them I am allowing to escape to bird dog for me. I can put your people with them, though they will get roughed up some.”

“They can take it, and escaping from you will make a great cover.”

“I also relocated one of your people that you lost a few months ago, Andrea Yeller was her cover.” Mindy said holding out a business card, “Her cover was blown, not her fault as best I could tell. They made her an outdoor domestic. I arranged for her to be rented for a couple of weeks and then had her modified. Her original personality was gone when I got her, but you can find her here. Have someone hire her as an escort for an evening. Tell her that her name is ‘Cassidy Morgan’ for the evening. She will answer questions about anything and have no memory of it once the evening is over.”

“Poor Georgia, damn, that sucks.” She said taking the card.

“I know, and now I have to go.”

“Good luck.” Wilhelm said.

“See you next year.” Mindy laughed as she left.

“As you can see I have total and complete control of all my resources, down to the last person and detail.” Wilhelm laughed into the ensuing silence.

“We had rather hoped she had put this kind of thing behind her.”

“So had I.”

“We have people enroute?” Wilhelm asked Amina as he re-read the report on a phone call from an Arie in Vargas twenty minutes ago. She had called for help with her drugged master and an injured Bunny.

“I scrambled helicopters from some tour services.” She replied, “I had to promise a gratis a call or two to get willing pilots at this time of night, which I will be happy to do personally if need be.”

“Just pay the bill and we’ll deal when we have time. How long until Anna, Simon and company intercept?”

“Anna, Simon, Leah and Tia are in the air now. We anticipate having everyone back here in no more than a couple of hours. We are going to draw attention though. This will be visible.”

“We’ll deal.” Jan interjected, “I’ll arrange hot dates tonight for the pilots. I will make it look like they were doing a stunt to look good for their energetic dates.”

“Hopefully that will be enough.” Wilhelm said, looking at a map of Vargas, “What do we know?”

“Almost nothing. Whatever is happening there must be coming to a head though.”

“Who is the best on dealing with Bunnys?”

“I already have Ebony and Malcolm en route.” Jan answered.

“Great, does this feel like the tip of an iceberg to anyone else?”

“That’s exactly what it feels like.” Kara agreed, “We also got word an hour ago that Mindy’s friend is coming to look at Ara as well.”

“Great, speaking of distractions, did anyone ever confirm that perp the alliance handed us is the one who tortured Virginia?”

“Confirmed.” Amina answered, “Also, Virginia had an idea.”

“And?” Wilhelm asked, raising one eyebrow suspiciously.

“Since no one else had managed to get any information without killing the target, they tried it.”

“And?” Wilhelm repeated patiently.

“Sorry, couldn’t resist.” Amina apologized jokingly, “It seems to have worked. They have her in a trance being questioned as we speak.”

“Keep me in the loop on that. Someone prepare a profile on Vargas. What do we know? What do we think? What do we think we know?”

“On it.” Someone says.

“Speaking of problems, how goes the mess with the triplets?”

“Kevin did much better than the boys, much, much, better.” Amina answered, “Also far better than the girls. Angelique handed him the other two leashes, gave him another week, until next Sunday evening. She suspended the social tutoring scheme completely. Then she told Kevin to film them.”

“Ouch.” Wilhelm winced, “Those three must have really pissed her off.

“She told Kevin to give them scripts and then make them do the scenes over and over until he is happy with his personal porn collection.” Amina continued, carefully not showing what she thought. “No bruises that show. She knows he won’t bruise them at all, but they don’t know that so they are nervous. She also warned the girls that if this goes another week he will have the right to film them with other people, or worse, she will leave them in a trance for him to enjoy and then they will never know what they did or what he has on them.”

“Damn, do I even want to know?”

“Concentrate on one disaster at a time.” Kara warned.

“That bad?” Wilhelm asked cautiously.

“Vargas Wil, concentrate on Vargas.” Jan recommended.

“Ok, Vargas it is.” He relented.