The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Take off your shirt.” He orders getting up from her.

“Why?” She demands, pissed at having been pinned, then screams in agony collapsing back onto her back as her neck explodes in fire.

“Take off your shirt.” He repeats five seconds later when the burning stops.

“Yes sir.” Clarice replies trembling as she complies.

“Good girl,” He answers enjoying watching her, “Since you are obeying I will now inform you that you are wearing a compliance collar, much like the ones used for training dogs or other bitches. Now take off your bra.”

“Yes sir.” She replies panting in fear while complying and praying it would soon be over, “Why the collar when you already paid for me?”

“Because I like knowing you can’t help yourself.” He answered examining her now bare breasts.

* * *

Dark as Light: Dance Card—Chapter 2

* * *

“What am I doing here?” Wilhelm asked himself out loud. He was absently staring at the sunrise from the patio of the suite he, Amina and Kara shared.

“The best you can.” Amina answered, sitting down in a lounge chair beside his.

“What needs to be done.” Kara added. She handed them glasses of orange juice and then sat in the third lounge chair.

“I find myself awash in details and floundering. I can’t tell where to begin, or even if there is a beginning.”

“Then do what we really need and ignore the details.” Amina said seriously.

“Ignore the details?” Wilhelm asked, “But I’m supposed to be strategizing.”

“So strategize already.” Kara laughed, “We’re the details people, so let us do the details.”

“Oh.” Wilhelm said as understanding kicked down doors in his mind, “Me strategy, you tactics.”

“Yeah, oh.” Amina laughed, “The only thing that keeps us ahead is sticking to what we do best while trying to help each other, but without trying to do each other’s jobs.”

“Like a strategist picking at tactics. So I should just stick to trying to figure out my job then?”

“You have nothing to prove to us,” Kara chided, “any of us.”

“We know you care.” Amina added firmly.

“Thanks.” Wilhelm replied, relieved. “I needed that.”

“So what do you see right now Wil? What has you so hung up?” Amina asked.

“The first thing that leaps out at me is that something about Mindy is wrong. Not that there is something wrong with her, which there is and we all know it, but something wrong about her.” He replied, staring into the nothing space of thought.

“How so?”

“Little things, a word here, a phrase there. Nothing I can point to and say ah ha, just individually meaningless bits that keep bothering me.”

“Can you be more specific?” Amina asked.

“Yes and no, that is the problem. It’s a hundred little things, yet no two are alike in anything other than not adding up.”

“Choose one and then let’s pick it apart.” Kara replied seriously.

“Ok, the club.” Wilhelm sighed, “It happened to quickly. She was ready.”

“It has been a standing offer for a while, the basic idea anyway.”

“I know that Amina. What I mean is that I got the impression that she went to them with a way to carry out a broadening of the alliance, the data center under the club.”

“So?”

“So, how did she happen to know that something like that would be available, when according to what I was told about you Amina, you were supposed to be scouting locations, yet when your assignment changed there was the club.”

“Coincidences happen.”

“Not around her. She came to me with specific needs, an outline that needed filling in, yet all the really hard parts, the check and balance with the alliance, was already done. All I did, and I mean all I did, was make an outline of a permanent rave site.”

“What are you saying?”

“Not sure, but I think I am saying that she scouted out the location the night she talked with me and Murray, when she assigned you. I think she already knew then what was going to happen.”

“And if she did?”

“Then that is the move of someone thinking long term of not only her people, but her own survival as well. I have come to suspect that we are only seeing the surface of the games she is playing. The alliance has spent over a decade trying to duplicate what she does, finding people, and can’t. In fact, the more they learn, the less they appear to know. That can’t be by accident.”

“And?”

“And I think we have only seen two shoes drop and those were shod not shoed.” Wilhelm laughed, “I suspect without a shred of evidence to back me up that the other two are on their way to kick us in our collective asses as we speak.”

“Are you doing any better yet?” Cindy asked Clarice on the intercom. A darkened window protected Clarice’s eyes from potential damage, separating them, forcing them to speak to each other through an intercom. The doctor was worried about the condition of Clarice’s eyes, which were damaged by the torture she had endured. She has spent days with only conversation to keep her company while the sparkles in her vision subsided as her eyes healed.

“Yes and no.” Clarice whispered in reply.

“How is your vision doing?” Cindy asked in response to the voice that was tinny before coming through the speaker grill which only made it worse.

“Better. I’m not seeing fire dancing in the dark anymore, just sparkles. The doctor said that would be an early sign my vision was returning to normal. It finally looks dark in here, but with a nice fireworks display in the seeming distance. Now if only my eyes would agree with each other how far away the fireworks are I might be less nauseous.”

“Excellent, that you are doing better that is. We are sorry about what happened to you. We had no idea...”

“I know. Whoever went would have been caught.” Clarice admitted talking over her. The anger at what happened to her was there, yet also resignation, “Would have endured what I did. Do not ask about my parents again, I will not have them see me like this, I am gone camping to them, leave it be, I will not have this follow me home.”

“We lost him.” Cindy told her.

“How?”

“Someone with impeccable paperwork met the convoy and took him. Took hours to be sure he had been rescued by his people, not taken somewhere underground for some well-deserved enhanced interrogation.”

“Damn.” Clarice hissed, “Now what happens?”

“You recover.”

“I mean with me. I mean what happens to me?”

“We get you healed.”

“Am I still in?”

“You still want in?” Cindy asked incredulously.

“If I don’t then how do I get out of here?”

“Point.” Cindy admitted reluctantly, “Though you probably know we won’t actually keep you prisoner.”

“I know, but what’s next.”

“What’s next?”

“Yes, how do you make me one of you?” Clarice asked, silencing everyone in shock.

“Tigwin at secure seven.” A man in a dark suit said while opening the door to the conference room. This surprised Wilhelm, Amina and Kara who were an hour early for the expected meeting. They were going over notes. Then the man stepped back out, holding the door open.

“Tigwin?” Kara asked.

“My code name for this trip.” A slightly shorter man said, entering. “They insist on changing it for every one of these little side trips. Some days I barely know who I am, even when I can admit it.”

“Did I miss something on the schedule?” Wilhelm asked.

“No Mr. Giles,” The man replied, “You did not in fact miss anything. Sadly, I am interrupting your already overloaded schedule because I need your help.”

“I’m sorry, we’ve probably been introduced but I can’t place your face.”

“Not a problem, we haven’t, and my face isn’t well known outside some discreet circles anyway.”

“He’s here for me Wil.” Amina said flatly.

“No in fact I am not here for you little mongoose.” The man replied grumpily, “Not that I don’t feel I should be mind you, but even I have to admit you were just defending yourself that time. Though for some of the others a good case for upright murder could be made, not that anyone misses the scum.”

“I’m guessing they showed you the rest then?” Amina asked sighing.

“Yes.” He admitted as several emotions played across his face in rapid succession, “I thought I had to know, had to see for myself.”

“You were better off hating me.”

“Yes, in a lot of ways I was. I’ve been doing a lot of reevaluating since last month.”

“Are you ok?” Amina asked, clearly concerned.

“Did he suffer?” Tigwin asked intently.

“Yes.”

“Good.”

“I was hurt and hurting and I was angry, so I made sure he hurt.”

“Good.” Tigwin repeated, his face filled with a mixture of revulsion and relief he obviously made no effort to keep straight even in his own mind.

“I am guessing you are the representative who’s cousin Amina evidently ‘Took care of’?” Wilhelm asked.

“Yes, and no I am not exactly what you were told. My exact job is not relevant today, though it may be in the near future.”

“How can we help you?”

“You can step out for this.” Tigwin told his guards.

“Sir.” The guard replied, “We were given strict instructions by the man himself.”

“I know, but this is Elmond business.”

“Understood.” The guard replied unhappily while taking one last glance around the room. Then he and the rest filed out, leaving Tigwin alone with the three.

“Elmond?” Wilhelm asked.

“Intelligence wing of the Infrastructure protection unit in the Secret Service.” Amina answered, “They vet all the blue prints in the capitol and oversee the construction of embassies oversees since the fiasco in Russia when we built the failed one. The intelligence people make sure the blue prints they vet are real, or at least that they get the real ones to review.”

“How the?” Tigwin asked, blinking.

“You think I’m just another pretty face?” Amina asked, smiling back.

“You were saying?” Kara prompted smoothly.

“Yes.” He replied frowning. “I have been having something of an affair. I was chosen since my marriage is purely one of convenience. Both my wife and I are really married to our jobs. We both work in intelligence, though in separate areas, so we are rarely home at the same time and even when overlaps happen they’re short. Since we both have the same needs and chaotic schedules, we split the cost of an apartment in one of the NSA owned apartment buildings in the capitol. The marriage license made for great cover for us both. The affairs we both have actually help us blend in. The Secret service apartment units are nicer, but I don’t feel like renting from my bosses. I spend enough time around them at work, so I avoided being at work at home.”

“Makes a certain amount of sense I guess.” Wilhelm commented.

“Yes, well. As I said, I have been having this affair as part of my job. She was supposed to be my cover for clubbing, but intel came in that I was targeted and that she was a plant. It came from dependable humint, which bothered me, but I tested anyway, discreetly. She passed, with flying colors I might add. However, we got the same report again later, amended, with a list of the tests I had done.”

“Ouch.”

“Yes, well the list included all the things we were supposed to do, and a few extras I did, including a couple I didn’t report to my bosses.”

“Not good.” Wilhelm said in reply as he thought about the implications.

“No, not good. So, I now know she is a plant. I need to know what kind.” He said looking Amina, then Kara and back as he spoke, “We know, more or less, how to spot your kind. It’s not fast. It takes weeks. It’s not easy, and is still more art than anything else.”

“So you’ve tested everything and came up clean, despite proof.”

“Exactly. Then I read the report on this Erin, the one the girl Rhea guided you to.”

“And?”

“Well, it occurred to me that my affair might not even know that she is a plant.” Tigwin replied, “So what I need is for you to observe her. Test her if it can be done discreetly, and tell me if she is another one like that.”

“And if she is?”

“I don’t know. I simply don’t know.” Tigwin replied glumly, “I can arrange to visit in a couple of weeks. I understand your new venture has car hops.”

“Yes.” Wilhelm answered with an embarrassed grin, “But it wasn’t my idea.”

“You are a very lucky young man.” He laughed.

“Yes I am.” Wilhelm agreed, glancing at Amina and Kara both, “Yes I am.”

“Clarice.” Cindy said, interrupting her nap.

“Yes.” The still tinny voice replied through the grill from the dark room.

“We need your help.”

“What happened?” Clarice asked as evenly as she could given Cindy’s tone.

“We lost someone, rather, we think we did.”

“What do you need?” Clarice asked. She was glad the dark finally looked dark. It meant she could get out of isolation soon.

“This sucks, but we need you to tell us everything that happened, literally blow by blow, every word he spoke, every movement and mannerism, every detail you can think of.”

“Ok.” Clarice replied with an audible gulp, “Was it anyone I know?”

“No, she is from two towns over. Her name is Virginia and she disappeared almost two hours ago.”

“He is five ten, but looks only seven or eight because he slouches a lot.” Clarice started in, knowing from personal experience what two hours can mean.

“Wil.” Angi said, breaking into the late meeting over a very late dinner.

“Yes.” He said, looking up surprised and apprehensive. Interruptions seldom being good news.

“We lost someone, rather, we think we did, she went off grid about two hours ago, GPS earrings are soft pinging only, they can’t dump her location. GPS signal is too weak and they are having no luck triangulating her location with them on low power random mode.”

“On it, have someone grab the critical stuff for the three of us. You’re in charge here for this dinner. Coordinate with Jan who is now in overall charge here on the rest, and find us transport.” Wilhelm answered, rising.

“We are waiting on word for transport.”

“Thank you.” Wilhelm said before turning to company, “Gentlemen, I’m sorry but a missing person takes priority. However, please feel free to visit anytime.”

“Not a problem.” The Saudi said with a smile. “Since you are in hurry we can take my personal jet. I keep it fuelled and ready to go at a moment’s notice. I will leak that I decided to see Los Vegas for myself. We can drop you anywhere with a decent runway along the way. I will leave Alaleh & Tianna with you as well if they have arrived. They are the two great granddaughters we were going to be speaking about after dinner. They are in need your special kind of help and protection. Beware though; they are royalty, even if they are of an illegitimate line, so you must be careful not to have any accidents. Perhaps I can visit this UCBJ on my way elsewhere after you have had a day or two to sort whatever this is out.”

“That sounds fine with me. Can you handle the rest here ok Angi?” Wilhelm asked as they filed out, heading to a waiting limo.

“I think so.”

“Good, and try not to sell anything really valuable for beads. I expect copper at the very least.”

“Can do.” Angi laughed as the three of them hurried while the Saudi prince had his people start preps for the plane.

“Hello Mr. Giles, I am Abdul.” The largish Saudi security man already in the back of the Limo said when they got in.

“Hello Abdul.” Wilhelm said offering his hand to shake while trying to ignore the rocking Limo. The driver had started racing for the airport before Wilhelm had even gotten seated.

“Pleased to meet you in several ways.” Abdul replied and then turned to the Saudi who owned the car. “My Prince, we have about a dozen of the girls already here. Plans changed and there was no time to pass on a report securely.”

“What happened?” The Saudi, now identified as a prince, asked.

“We found an MCI operator, Mind Control International, and an ICU operative, Inverno Carduta Universal, in an underground storage room. Both were dead. They had fought, killing each other. Both bled out from knife wounds. Two females, one woman and one girl, were on elaborate tables. Another MCI operator helped us get them loose safely. They are on board along with all the equipment, our technicians and the dozen other females who were in pens further back in the rooms. We don’t know if any of them have been modified as of yet. MCI said the only way to get rapid answers without tripping anything was to deliver them to the UCA for analyses. We need those answers because it appears there may be more we don’t already know about.”

“Understood. Are the great granddaughters on board as well?”

“Yes. Tianna is sick though. We think it is the flu and have isolated her as a precaution. Alaleh is scared as anticipated, but holding up well despite events.”

“Good, then it is now their jet. That will let us keep diplomatic status on it, which will keep prying eyes out of it. It can also be used to transport them back once that project is under way.”

“I will arrange for another for you.” The security man told him.

“I have been looking at that new Leer with the miniature helicopter that stows in the back. See if anyone has one available.”

“Sounds expensive.” Wilhelm observed.

“It is, but we need to put our money into more than banks if it is to do any good.” The Prince replied, smiling hollowly. “After all, banks look out for themselves. They cannot be trusted with anything truly important. Spare money yes, important money, no.”

“We have been talking about putting a pool in where a couple of ramshackle houses are down the hill. Should I plan on a helipad on the roof?” Wilhelm asked, unsure where parts of that outburst came from.

“I for one wouldn’t object.” The Prince laughed. “I am sure the place would be joyous to visit, and the view spectacular.”

“I’m sure.” Wilhelm laughed back, turning red.

“The jet is actually for your use Wilhelm, rather the UCA’s use.” The Prince told him seriously. He paused a moment before continuing. “We have suspected that MCI made an error in absorbing TSA, Tortured Sensuality Alliance, and this DHS branch, Dominant Homes Sensuality, into their own operations without a more thorough background verification for some time.”

The Security man told them, “We have been ordered from on high to root out this problem if it exists, quickly, very quickly, but without making waves, at least until we know how bad the problem is, if it exists. That will involve some travel, perhaps a lot, and not always yours.”

“Speed is our requirement Wilhelm.” The prince went on. “My family, the royal family that is, used to be involved in parts of this, a very long time ago, generations, many generations. We have reason to believe that we are being infiltrated. I am not at liberty to elaborate on that, but we have it.”

“And you don’t know by whom?” Amina asked.

“Correct mongoose. We know not if we hunt a snake or a fox or a bear...or something worse.” The security man answered.

“Or older.” The Prince interjected, annoyed.

“Then why us?” Wilhelm asked.

“Mindy.” The prince answered flatly. “She is like royalty in this game. The person responsible for making her was one of the princes of IC, the first prince in fact. He was first standing and highest rank outside the strategy councils who were not active beyond their walls anymore.”

“Really?”

“Yes young man, she is from that mess. In fact, it could be argued she is the one who caused it all to blow up. At the very least she helped light the fuse.”

“How?”

“We don’t know exactly, but she is central to it.” The security man Abdul answered, “We know she is blood to at least two of the seven princes of IC, and is either related to or knows several families of the ICU elite. She is the creation of their best and brightest, but then she killed him, killed a bunch of them, and took most of IC and ICU both down, killing even more of them. She holds all their cards tech and technique wise, but has morals and lacks their level of support or infrastructure. Even with her held back by lack of proper support, nearly crippled by comparison to even the survivors, they fear her, as do we in truth.”

“She said she used to be product, but frankly I never believed her.” Wilhelm said, thinking.

“Not just product young man, she was the best. The only known bunny to make other bunnies. The only real bunny maker outside your super max jails.”

“Bunny?” Wilhelm asked.

“Bedroom bunny.” Amina interjected, “Domestic servant in bed and house. Think French maid meets roomba meets sexbot meets uber high end call girl.”

“I don’t know whether to be grossed out or impressed.” Wilhelm replied, frowning.

“We have a large number of them. We use them in the palace.” Abdul said, “It has been for a long time that once purchased they are totally loyal. They are property after all.”

“The process of making them removes what you would call free will. They retain only a drive to obey and serve their owners.” The prince broke in, “In many respects they are much like you UCA girls, only lacking your independence and the bunnies are nothing more than property. Sadly we currently have no source for more of them either.”

“Cleaning staff?” Kara asked.

“Exactly young lady, we purchase large numbers of them.” Abdul continued, “We use them because once purchased, they are loyal unto death. Though not really fighters, so loyal are they that they will fight to the death to the limit of their admittedly limited abilities.”

“They are also on final transfer of ownership, fully owned.” The Prince went on, “When you buy them, even the makers retain no controls. They are effectively immune to all other controls, all other techniques. Nothing that doesn’t potentially terminally harm them does anything. So when we found some Bunnies misbehaving, spying, acting in unordered ways, we began a quiet yet high priority investigation.”

“And since Mindy used to be a bunny of sorts?” Wilhelm asked.

“Precisely,” Abdul laughed, “Who better to look for bunnies in the making than a bunny maker.”

“How many former bunnies are there?”

“None really.” Abdul laughed again, bitterly this time, “Mindy if you want to count her, but we have no idea what she really is.”

“That’s why you’re scared of her?” Kara asked.

“Yes Kara.” Amina laughed, “That is why. She is an anomaly. They are more scared of her than they are of me. The biggest problem they have is they still don’t how she makes you guys. You have many bunny like qualities, the loyalty when ordered, not simple obedience, but true loyalty because like them, you will also stay within the spirit of the orders not just the letter. Then to top it off, you forget after a while.”

“That is part of what has bothered us about her.” The prince broke in. Flared nostrils showed his frustration with something left unspoken, “Then there is you killing the pedophiles. No orders, no conscience, no sign of remorse, yet no glee.”

“I just did what needed to be done.”

“No young one, you did far more than that. Yet, when we plugged you into our behavioral analyses grid to see how far Mindy had let you go. We found that factored over time, given your assignments, you had not exceeded the edges of any other worker, merely touched on many of them. A larger number of edges than any other, but touches only, and that disturbed us. We had not realized your kind varied that much.”

“Because bunnies don’t kill except in defense and you have been looking at the UCA as some sort of bunny program with a return deposit.” Amina stated.

“Yes.” Abdul and the prince blinked as one and then glanced at each other.

“She has shown you exactly what it took for you to see what you expected.” Amina laughed, “Haven’t you figured it out yet?”

“We know she is dying.”

“Wil,” Amina asked turning to him, “Can I give them some context please.”

“What kind?”

“Can you trust me please?”

“I guess so.”

“Kara.” Amina said, leaning over to whisper to her. Wilhelm grew concerned when Kara’s face went slack and her eyes unfocussed in obvious response to some sort of a trigger. After perhaps half a minute they focused again and both sat back.

“Essentially what happened with Amina.” Kara spoke up, “Is that you have been thinking of the bunny behaviors as set, immutable, unchanging. They aren’t, go back and reanalyze based on the histories of those who were made into bunnies.”

“We lack histories to do that. Bunnies are always anonymous.”

“I think if you compare notes with other ruling houses, or even the elders council in Mecca, you will find a pattern to where your girls come from. That should give you a good enough baseline to understand what is done to them overall, even though it won’t give you any details.”

“I am disturbed you know about them.” Abdul said frowning.

“The high council harem of Mecca?” Kara laughed, “Everyone knows about that. It is the oldest continuously running harem other than the one supporting the Vatican in Rome, and the one near the wall in Jerusalem. Admittedly, unlike yours, neither of those are really part of the establishment, but they are technically older even if they have had some interruptions in operation.”

“How do you know of them?”

“Trade secret.” Kara laughed again.

“I thought we were taking the Lear?” The Prince asked Abdul as they parked on the tarmac of the airport. They were next to an unexpected 707.

“I also mentioned that we had more girls than intended, and equipment. I needed more room, this one is already equipped, and more importantly carries family diplomatic status.” He answered gruffly as they boarded, “The Leer is in route. It will meet us in Las Vegas.”

“Why?”

“It is otherwise occupied.”

“Why?” The Prince repeated, puzzled as they boarded.

“For reasons I am not going into in front of others.” Abdul growled and then relented, “It relates to the special project.”

“Later then.”

“Yes, later.”

“Flight time will be four hours with weather diversions.” The pilot informed them over the in cabin speaker as they taxied for take-off.

“You should get some sleep Wil,” Amina told him from the window side of the three seats as she settled against him, “You’ll need to be rested when we get there.”

“I know.” Wilhelm replied, trying to get comfortable in between the two women. His eyes closed as Amina whispered to him. Then she laid her head against his shoulder while smiling.

“Me to.” Kara sighed settling against his other shoulder. Amina smiled wider.

Ten minutes after they leveled off at cruising altitude Kara rose silently. With most of the passengers behind them, engrossed in what they were reading or games they were playing, no one really noticed her moving forward to where the prince was talking. He could only stare as she knelt on his seat. Her fingers went to his lips to silence him as she leaned forward into a kiss.

Her hands opened her shirt and bra, guiding his hands to her chest, encouraging them to explore. As he fondled gleefully she opened his pants, stroking him the rest of the way erect. She offered each nipple for a few moments as her hands glided over his shoulders massaging. As she pulled away the Prince’s arms were nearly limp, doing nothing as she took just his tip at first in her mouth. Eyes closed in ecstasy, he smiled a silly smile until his mouth hung open.

He panted a few times quickly, then stiffened, almost convulsing in perfect time with Kara’s head bobbing up and down. He stared blankly ahead while she looked at him. She wore a silly smile of satisfaction to match his as she rose. The prince saw nothing and Abdul could only stare as she finished her journey to the bathroom, emerging fully dressed once again a minute later to return to her seat. Amina rose as Kara settled back into place, going peacefully back to sleep with her head on Wilhelm’s shoulder.

“Puzzled?” Amina asked the prince while taking an empty seat near him.

“Yes. That was cold, and showed nothing of the young lady we have come to know these last few weeks, but much of the mongoose we have known before. It surprises me you would do that, use her as though she were a bunny, especially a friend as she obviously is.”

“She is UCA, we all are,” Amina said flatly as she nodded toward the sleeping Wilhelm, “assignments happen.”

“And?”

“And she will wake later with no clue she did that.”

“And?”

“This is what you are afraid of isn’t it? With the Bunnies?”

“I see.” Abdul said thoughtfully, “This is what is happening?”

“It could be, all it requires is whoever gives the order be on their list.” Amina explained, “And we have a lot more protection against unauthorized alterations than they do. They can’t have the safeties we have because they have to able to adapt to their new owners. Since we are still people, we need it, since they aren’t, they don’t.”

“So the problem isn’t the Bunnies.” The prince said angrily, “We have another problem, a different one completely.”

“Agreed.” Abdul growls, “How hard is it for the memories of the Bunnies to be modified?”

“If you know the protocols well enough you can convince them they aren’t supposed to remember, then that makes it their job to forget.” Amina answered levelly, “Just like Kara won’t have a clue what she did. Wilhelm won’t have a clue she did it since he slept through it. All it takes is enough knowledge to construct a logic trap and hide whatever they want behind it.”

“Then they haven’t forgotten. They don’t remember because they think they aren’t supposed to.” The Prince asked.

“Exactly. Now with us, the memories really are gone, but that is something Mindy did. Since everyone knows Mindy used to be a Bunny, they assume you will assume that the same things that apply to us apply to them. However, bunnies don’t actually forget, they aren’t made that way, only we are.”

“How could you...So how do we...I don’t even know how to ask.”

“I think what you want to ask.” Amina said grimly while smiling, “Is how I could do that to a friend and how do you spot someone else doing that back in the palace?”

“You are as disconcerting as your file indicates.” Abdul said, grimacing.

“First, I needed your attention.” Amina said just as grimly, “Second, now you at least have enough information to start asking the right kinds of questions. The Bunnies are just appliances, like any other appliance they can be used or misused by their owners or guests. Either way they require a delicate hand to do what has been done.”

“I see.” The Prince laughed, “Quit looking at the Bunnies, and watch them instead.”

“Now you’re getting the idea.” Amina laughed, “There is nothing wrong with them. They are simply being misused in a non-physical way. When you give them new jobs it affects them. If you want modern parlance, they are being hacked, or rather, cleverly programmed to do something new, in this case forgetting they did something, by taking advantage of details you may not know of their overall conditioning.”

“So we track the changes in them and correlate it to comings and goings to find their handler.” The Prince said, staring at Amina like she were a snake coiled to strike.

“I think the young lady chose to make her point this way for multiple reasons.” Abdul whispered thoughtfully, staring at Amina as she leaves, “Using her friends so we would know she spoke the truth. She won’t remember the assignment state and since he slept through it he can’t know it happened.”

“How so?” The Prince asked, trying to connect the pieces.

“To force us to acknowledge that we have been asking not just the wrong questions, but the wrong type of questions.”

“I see.” The Prince said to Amina’s retreating back. She rejoins Wilhelm and Kara after making a few quick phone calls.

“Are you sure?” Wilhelm asked the prince over the sound of jets taking off at the airport in Vegas as luggage is collected and sorted.

“Yes, take the Leer and go. It can return to us or for us later.” The prince replied with a knowing grin. He liked the convenience of the small jet, and knows how tempting it will be for Wil, “It will be convenient for you and is part of that project we didn’t get to finish discussing.”

“I will see to it the rest of your people get back as well.” Abdul promises somberly, “I will be flying back with the big jet to meet them in a few days. The conference will break up now that you have left. This missing employee issue takes priority, absolute priority, no one disputes that. The next phase is people dropping in to get to know you and your operation.”

“Thank you.” Wilhelm shouts over the Leer spooling up as the ramp closes.

“Mr. Giles.” A rumpled man in a tailored suit said, greeting them as they touch down at dark.

“Yes?” Wihelm said. The short nearly bald man looks like an attorney. That is a strike against him in Wil’s book.

“I am Mr. Etsy, Mr. Wilber Etsy, I used to work at No Such Agency as an analyst. The alliance would like a few minutes of your time concerning some details of your club. The questions are somewhat time critical, hence me here meeting you so we can get to them while the ladies get the search going, that way we can start work on the items in the morning.”

“Go Wil.” Amina shouted over the noise as she and Kara gather luggage.

“You sure?”

“Go, we’ve got this.” Amina shouted, “Kara is taking the local search, I’ll prep the house and coordinate search teams in other towns. There are no real decisions, just actions, it’ll be a while.”

“On it, I’ll be in soonest.” Wilhelm shouted back as they load the luggage in the UCA van that was waiting for them, “So Etsy, what’s the problem?”

“We have an offer of another partial buy in.” Etsy answered as they speed away in his car.

“Another?”

“Yes, well you may have lost it in the noise of the gathering.”

“Assume I did.”

“Alright, so far we have six other major and several more minor alliance member businesses that have bought or long term leased store frontage adjacent to us. As it stands, we control just over a quarter of the square footage of the mall. Another junior member has requested a buy in as well as part of their break in to the US market.”

“And this concerns me how?”

“This is where it gets tricky. Though they are technically out of Hungary business wise, they are actually from a number of middle eastern countries.”

“Ok.” Wilhelm said warily.

“Their in-house specialty is teaching belly dancing and other skills.”

“Are their other skills sex related?” Wilhelm asked, shaking his head in amusement.

“Not all of them. They also teach stealth.”

“Sand Ninjas? Sandjas?”

“Close enough, though they also help with invisible security and body guards.” Etsy answered, rolling his eyes in amusement as they park at the mall.

“And?”

“This way, I believe it will go over better if you look at it in context.”

“What will?”

“This space,” Etsy said, leading Wil through service corridors that line all malls, “is behind where they want to go. As you know, the mall is shaped roughly like the letter pie. The club will sit opposite and between the legs bulging out the back. Most of our friends are on the base of one leg with the rest on the other. What they are proposing is you use this space in the base of the second leg.”

“Use? For what?”

“In front of us are three large and four minor store fronts. They want to open an emporium. A place to buy Middle Eastern rugs, clothing and coffee, with a small book shop off to one side.”

“They what?”

“They want to open Bhurkapest in a ring around here...” Etsy said with a smile, making a bad pun about Budapest and its reputation as a melting pot.

“Bhurkapest?” Wil interrupts, laughing, “In this political climate?”

“Yes, anyway, they want to leave this big open area where we are standing for you to open an arcade in. Widen a couple of the normal service passages, and you have a triangular arcade with thirteen easy entrances. There is a smaller triangular area on the other side as well, but the stores fit closer together so using it the same way would be harder, but still might be possible. It also leaves open the idea of a roof top private lounge that drops into the club and both middle areas.”

“Since the club will have a helipad, put a lunch retreat on the roof of the mall? With a view down on the food court with the mountains for a backdrop?” Wilhelm asked.

“More or less. That’s where you come in.”

“Me? How?”

“They don’t have enough cash to do it.”

“They want to know if I, we, will buy in?”

“Yes.” Etsy answered smiling, “They are willing to sell up to forty percent interest in their initial US stores for the backing they need to get started.”

“Run it by Cindy, if she thinks it’s a good idea, she can get the money to you, them, whoever.”

“My, rather, our, understanding is that you are in charge of the UCA now?” He asked puzzled.

“Yes,” Wilhelm agrees, “And no, or at least not entirely yes.”

“Still, you like the idea? You will recommend a yes?”

“Very much so.” Wil agreed thinking hard, “We can cater at least the coffee shop and treat it like a small eatery with books if need be. Do that and maybe run the upstairs through the UCBJ, call it a branch if need be, at least until the club is up and running, that should give enough people coming and going keep things confused. It also gets the UCBJ and the club both up and running.”

“We thought so as well.”

“Approved for my part, you still need to convince Cindy though.”

“They have a write up. I’ll present it to her tomorrow.”

“You may want to wait a day, we’re having a bit of a crisis right now.”

“I don’t have that long, we need to break ground on this part in the morning.”

“For a number of reasons I would guess?” Wil asked.

“Yes.”

“Get them here, I’ll send her later tonight. I can’t guarantee what time, only that she will come.”

“Good enough.” Etsy said, tossing some keys, “Take the Mini Cooper.”

“I can’t.” Wilhelm laughed tossing them back, “No license.”

“World class mind controller, sex toys by the dozen in numerous brothels, live in girlfriend...” Etsy laughed, “and no license?”

“Life is strange that way.”

“Deek, wheels!” Etsy shouted, grinning as he threw the keys at an approaching man.

“Deek?” Wilhelm asked as they got in the car.

“Don’t ask.” Deek growled and that was the end of it.

“No.” Kara yelled stopping Wilhelm from charging in to interrupt the young man, James, from brutalizing the young woman, Virginia. She was attached to a leash by a collar that choked and shocked her as he forced her to obey. Wil had arrived home to a scene from hell. The UCA was having a fit. All of them wanted to be out hunting, not looking for, hunting, the animal who had done some very unspeakable things to the victim, Virginia.

“But?” He growled, watching Virginia be dropped with her heart and lungs locked up again.

“It has to be Wil.” Amina said sadly as Virginia recovered and screeched, leaping for James. He dropped her with a pulse to the heart yet again.

“It is absolutely necessary that she be forced into enough coherence to react to something.” Jan explained, grimacing, “If we could make it nice we would, but her mind is gone. That is an animal on that leash, and unless she is forced to concentrate herself all in one place she will remain one.”

“That’s why I tried to get you to wait upstairs.” Amina added, “Technically this can be done by anyone, but she already recognizes him, and that helps. She isn’t a person right now Wil. He saved her once. Once she believes or at least accepts that he might be saving her again, she can begin healing.”

“Look at it this way.” Jan interrupted, “Unless some small part of her thinking mind can be made to act, she will remain like this for decades at least, likely until she dies. This, as sick as it is, leaves the possibility open for her. It provides a place that is something other than pain. Notice that he isn’t attacking her, he is responding to her attacking. He has to tame the animal enough for the person hiding inside it to reach out at least a little, and it has to be now. It has to be before she starts purging this crap from her system or she will never have enough confidence to feel safe trying to come back to us. She will be trapped in the animal shell forever.”

“Once this happens enough times, once the animal learns that he won’t hurt her if she doesn’t attack him, then there is hope. Right now the only thing the animal knows is attacking before she is hurt again. It has to believe there is more to the world than pain. Once the mind can convince or override the animal to allow some calm, reintegration can begin.”

“How long?” Wilhelm asked.

“Right now, it could take an hour. Recovery wise, weeks, months, years, there is no way to know ahead of time. All we can do is make ensure it is possible, nothing more. I know this doesn’t make any sense, but that isn’t Virginia. That is the last ditch effort of a tortured and damaged assignment construct to protect itself and her. She has to override it, the longer it stays on top, the harder it is to remove. No one envisioned what happened to her when the protocols were designed, we can only pray Virginia is in there watching, waiting, for a chance to get out.”

“Go ahead, I can’t watch, I don’t see how you can, but I can’t.”

“Because I have to.” Jan sadly tells his retreating back, “It’s my job.”

“Hello Clarice.” Wilhelm said as she emerged from the darkened room now that it is safe for her eyes to be exposed to low levels of light again.

“That was old before I could walk.” She laughed, blinking as her eyes tried to adjust to even the dim light here.

“Sorry, I forgot about the Lecter reference.” He apologized.

“Would you like some dark glasses?” Cindy asked, offering her a pair.

“Yes please.” Clarice said, taking them, “Much better.”

“Angelique tells me that you said ‘there is a rumor’.” Wilhelm said, glancing at the silent Angelique.

“Don’t blame her for what happened to me, she was planning on going. This could, would have been her, if I hadn’t interrupted her and then insisted I go. I felt I had something to prove, and I guess I have.”

“No blame; yet.” Wilhelm answered, frowning.

“No blame.” Clarice repeated firmly.

“Why?” Wilhelm asked curiously.

“Because I know Angelique would have gone, then this would have happened to her instead.”

“She was supposed to be the one going.” Wilhelm said squinting, but not quite glaring at Angelique.

“I still want in.”

“For god’s sake why?” Wilhelm demanded, “You basically got raped in a job interview gone to hell.”

“Because you care.” Clarice shouted then turned bright red as she looked down embarrassed.

“What?”

“Because you care.” Clarice repeated more normally, “One of your girls messed up and the first thing you did was make sure the person who got hurt was taken care of.”

“You aren’t one of ‘My Girls’ yet. Besides, I was out of town. You can thank Cindy and the idiot who got you in the middle of that mess for responding so quickly. Said quick response being the right thing to do of course. That is why I am not as mad as I might ... no ... would be otherwise.”

“I’ve seen how you look at them Wil. I’ve seen how they look at you.” Clarice said quietly, slowly raising her eyes to look at him, “I know the adults in my life would say something is wrong with this picture, but those same adults are content to sit here in the middle of nowhere. They are happy to spend their lives in it and watch their children spend theirs. I’m not. I want out of here, and I am getting out of here.”

“Do you have any real idea what you are asking to do?” Cindy asked.

“I am asking to join the same brothel you are in Cindy, the same one Angelique, Amina and Kara are in as well as a lot of other girls and women in town.”

“It will turn your world upside down.” Cindy told her, “You would end up sleeping with whomever you were told to.”

“Oh great, I get to fuck random guys. I get paid well? Right?” Clarice demands.

“That is the wrong attitude to take with us.” Wilhelm said.

“I want, I need, the same strength that Amina has, that Angelique has gained, I need that.” Clarice pleaded, “The only ways I can find out are as a wage slave hoping to get noticed by a big city recruiter for my looks, or be a debt slave from student loans. Even those assume I can even find a job I can stand enough to keep.”

“This is what Mindy meant isn’t it?” Wilhelm asked as his eyes focused some when not then, obviously a memory.

“Yes.” Cindy confirmed, “This is why we separate some jobs. Now you see more of why.”

“Ok Clarice.” Wilhelm said with a sigh, “Here’s how it is. We can help you, we can give you the strength you want, but it is only a loan so you can use it to learn to stand on your own, which by the way you will be expected to do.”

“Ok.”

“But there is a price.”

“Let’s hear it.”

“In order to gift that, to put it into you, we have to make room, take part of something else out.”

“Part of my free will?” Clarice asked barely loud enough to hear.

“Yes.”

“So I’ll be a sex slave?” She asked sadly.

“No, it doesn’t work like that, though it does affect the mind, a lot.” Wilhelm said interrupting her.

“Clarice, look at me.” Cindy ordered gently.

“Yes.” She said looking up.

“Am I less than a person?”

“No.”

“Yet Wil here could order me to do whatever he wanted, but other than work, he won’t.”

“He can?”

“Yes.” Angelique said with a smile, “He could order either of us to do whatever he wants, but he doesn’t and he won’t.”

“Why not?”

“Because that’s not the way we work.” Cindy answered with a smile.

“Understand Clarice.” Angelique said, almost giggling, “I know you have seen the changes in me, and not just in how I dress or talk. Well, part of those changes are some help Wil here got me. Another part is that he has, if he chose to exercise it, total and complete control of me. It used to be someone else, that was bad for me, and the HE only made it worse.”

“He what?”

“He controls me.” Angelique admitted, “He helped me in part by taking that control of me from someone else who had it before.”

“Someone who misused it?” Clarice asked in a whisper.

“Yes, and badly. I was the way I was for a number of reasons. He also has the trips.”

“You mean he already has the bims?”

“The bims?” Wilhelm asked, puzzled.

“The bims.” Angelique laughed, “Big Medium and Small bimbos. Your nicknames for them are a near perfect echo of their reputations.”

“Oh.” Wilhelm murmured.

“So how does being controlled not make you slaves?”

“It’s complicated sounding yet simple.” Angelique answered, “And nothing at all like what you probably think. Other than work and a narrow range of direct orders, I can tell him to screw off if I want. Granted, he can reword the orders, but without a reason, he won’t.”

“Though he is nominally in charge, we girls run almost all the day to day stuff.” Cindy added.

“I’m lost.” Clarice admitted, “This all sounds like one big hoax or an elaborate joke.”

“No jokes Clarice.” Angelique said flatly, “Though we take your body, and most of your mind as well, we never touch free will.”

“But I thought he could just order you?”

“He can. But I know he can, but it’s just my body, not me. It could be torture if I didn’t trust him, but I do.”

“How?”

“It’s one of those complicated things.” Wilhelm said.

“Hypnosis?”

“Yes, but not really.”

“Mind control of some sort?”

“Yes.” Cindy said flatly, “It is mind control. However, as we have said, we don’t take free will.”

“If you control the mind to control the body isn’t that controlling free will?”

“The way we work, is you obey orders, but how you obey them is up to you.”

“Huhh?”

“Ok.” Cindy said with a surprising amount of patience, “If we took free will then every time you obeyed an order it would be identical. What we do, is make you obey the orders, but you do them, not some set of exacting compulsions so no two of us are the same.”

“So although say we both were ordered to give Wilhelm here a blow job.” Angelique interjected, “We would of course both do it. However, the way we did it would be as individual as we are. Technique, style and everything else would be our own, even if the decision to do it were not. Though we be like snowflakes, each made of the same things the same basic way, we are also each one of us individual, no two of are truly alike. We have many styles, types and other patterns, with in that though, we are still each one of us unique.”

“Employment typically runs ten years.” Cindy went on, “We pick up people, we do have some males though the market for females is several times larger, at or about their sixteenth birthday. We bring them into the fold and then they spend the next decade bettering themselves. We retire from this life at about twenty six with a car, an education, a parting bonus and in the best possible health.”

“During that time you will acquire a practical education on dealing with every strata of life from truckers to cocktail parties to high level meetings of any sort. You will be able to cook for parties of one up to over a dozen by yourself, or be able to guide other cooks to do it for you, with almost any food for almost any stratum of society. Clean anything from a bedroom to a large home or office efficiently, with or without staff.”

“Know the basics of psychology, psychiatry and counseling, in or out of the bedroom. Know how to be a confidant with a gift for getting people to open up to you.”

“You will know CPR and emergency medicine as well as the basics of triage and quarantine. You will be able to dance in numerous styles. Be able to blend in with any crowd from long haul truckers to being a waiter or guest at any dance club or party setting, even with the tuxedo addicted crowds.”

“In ten years?”

“Yes.”

“And all it costs me is what?”

“We borrow your body, you retain ownership, but we control it until the end of your contract.”

“Borrow my body?”

“Yes.”

“But I’m released? Let go?”

“Yes.”

“Sorry, but this sounds like the plot of a horror porn movie.”

“Then please feel free to go.” Wilhelm said pointing to the door. “You haven’t and don’t seem to be prepared to use sex as a weapon so you are not in any danger of us collecting you for your own good.”

“What?”

“That’s the other thing we do, we grab those that use sex as weapon, mostly girls. If we can catch them at it in time, while they are still undiseased, then we capture them, and run them through the program. By the time they get out they know better and are well enough off they don’t have to turn tricks to get by.”

“Then the bims, the trips as you called them?”

“Yes. They were collected because they have used sex as a weapon. They are Angelique’s project.”

“Angelique’s?” Clarice asked, staring.

“Yes. She is a volunteer, that puts her on the management track. While we are gathering enough to be worth doing a full set, we only do subjects in batches because history has shown that serial missing people actually attracts more attention if it keeps up, she is attempting to mold them.”

“If they haven’t gone through this whatever, how can you control them?”

“There are many ways to control and levels of control. I made some alterations to them over the summer in between other projects. They don’t have the full package yet, so Angelique decided to try to help them improve themselves in the meantime.”

“At cheer camp?”

“Yes.”

“Is that why they have been sucking your two friends off?” Clarice asked looking at Angelique.

“More or less, yes.”

“Has Angelique had the full treatment yet?” Clarice asked still staring.

“No.” She answered for herself, “I haven’t. The same reasons I needed his help prevent me from undergoing the full procedure right now.”

“You let him have control then?” Clarice asked Angelique.

“Yes. I want the shallow conditioning to work, so it does.”

“You want his control so this other person doesn’t have it?”

“Yes.”

“Is that control also part of why the bims are doing better in class and socially?”

“Yes.” Angelique laughed, “If they don’t do better then they get disciplined.”

“Can I have a day or two to think about it?”

“No problem, take your time.”

“How long would I have to wait?” Clarice asked.

“Wait?”

“Until I could get the full package?”

“We prefer seven to ten in a batch, but we can do five.” Cindy answered, “If we take the trips, Jen and Clarice here that’s five.”

“How long does it take?” Clarice asked.

“Depends on the person.” Cindy replied, “Typically five to fifteen days for the first round. That’s the big one, the rest are shorter...Mostly.”

“How about the bims and I run away to go camping for a couple of weeks, just to get away from it all.”

“We could have Mark and Tim do the same, add them.” Amina offered jokingly, looking at Wilhelm.

“I have a reason for my offer,” Clarice said sadly, “my step sister, Yolinda, her nickname is her motto, ‘you only live once’, no one would look twice of I ran off with her. I know she uses sex to get what she wants, and she needs someone to rein her in.”

“I take it someone has been thinking things through.” Wilhelm asked.

“Yes. Yes I have Wil, can I call you Wil?”

“Yes you can, I’m not real sensitive about that.” He answered and Clarice paused, thinking.

“As for your step sister, we would have to do a review.” Wilhelm told her flatly after a few seconds, “It is not a decision we take lightly. Evidence would have to be weighed and a consensus reached. It’s not up to me really, I get a vote, a strong one of course, but I don’t go against the collective vote without a very good reason Clarice.”

“And that is why I am going to do this.”

“What is?”

“That, what you just said. They, we hopefully soon, get a vote. I’m sure I will end up with more than a few assignments I don’t like, but none of them are slaves, there are choices.”

“There are always choices.”

“Like this one, so how do I arrange a vote?” Clarice asked.

“Look people.” Clarice yelled when silence met her question, “I did the math, you are the only way out of this that even might leave me clean. Every other path I can find leaves me in student loan debt or praying I don’t turn a bad trick and catch something bad. I am leaving this rat hole of a town, my only question is whether I have your help or not.”

“Ladies?” Wilhelm asked.

“I can’t believe were having this conversation.” Clarice laughed.

“Really?”

“Yes, really. I mean seriously. We are talking about me joining your mind controlled brothel on purpose and by choice, that’s insane.”

“I like to think of us as more of a life vest.” Cindy told her seriously.

“Life vest?”

“Yes, we protect your life so you still have it to live after you get out of here.”

“The sad thing is I understand, and you know what, I agree, that’s horrible.”

“So what now?” Wilhelm asked grinning.

“Do I do you as a sign of good faith?” Clarice asked shrugging.

“No, for now let’s call Jen in and figure something out.”

“I’ll be right back.” Angelique said, stepping to the door. Silence reigned until she returned several minutes later with Jennifer in tow.

“Jennifer, you’ve had some time to look us over and decide for yourself, do you still want in?” Cindy asked.

“Yes.” Jennifer answered without hesitation.

“Would you please explain what all is involved to Clarice here in your own words.”

“You have questions?” Jennifer asked, turning to Clarice.

“Some.”

“Ok, let me take a couple of guesses.” Jen laughed.

“Go for it.” Clarice laughed back.

“One, yes this is a brothel. Two, yes the members are mind controlled. Three, yes they are still themselves. Four, yes they retain their own identity. Five, Yes they really do have lots of sex with lots of total strangers. Six, yes they are learning how to conduct and comport themselves. And seven, yes they really are released at the end of the contract.”

“Wow.” Clarice whispered, “How?”

“I cheated somewhat. I know a lady who already retired. She sent me here and gave me a reference to help me get in.”

“But...”

“No, they aren’t sex slaves, or in any way slaves. They are still just as much individuals as they were born, they retain free will in every way that doesn’t affect their job.”

“Oh.”

“They trade assignments, unless a particular woman is specified.”

“Oh.”

“The process will boost your brain power, make you faster physically and mentally. It improves your memory, your vitality, your virility and your endurance.”

“How?”

“You will also be able to tell if you are drugged or if a bad situation is developing. You will be able to defend yourself, and you will heal better than you would believe.”

“Incredible, so you mean they get all that, and they retain free will?”

“Yes, yes they do, and yes, I am joining them as soon as I can.”

“On purpose?” Clarice asked, unsure she was reading Jennifer correctly.

“Yes, on purpose.”

“You wanted to see us my la...” Big chest nearly shouts as they burst in, stopping abruptly as she belatedly notices Clarice and Jennifer.

“Sit.” Angelique said in sharp command tone. Silently the three drop in a line completing the circle so everyone is facing everyone else.

“Sorry about that,” Angelique gruffly said into the ensuing silence, “they get a little loud sometimes. We’re working on that.”

“So I see.” Clarice said, staring. Seeing the three of them being quiet is as new of an experience as seeing them show any measure of respect for anyone.

“Since you three decided to join us early, you get to learn.”

“Yes ma’am.” Mid chest said, gulping.

“You three know Clarice’s step sister?”

“Yes.” Small chest answered.

“Given the parameters we use, is she a valid target?”

“Yes ma’am.” Small chest answered, “She often uses sex to get boys to help her with or more often to simply do her homework for her.”

“Mid chest?” Angelique said looking at her.

“Yes, she uses sex as a weapon, not just as a way of getting what she wants.”

“Big chest?”

“Yes ma’am. She uses sex to get what she wants, and I have seen her make sure two boys she was sleeping with found out in such a way as to cause them get into a fight about it and her. She did that in lieu of breaking up with either of them.”

“Let me guess, Small, Medium and Large?” Clarice asked shaking her head, “The tripps, triplets, makes sense I guess. You three think Yolinda is a bad girl.”

“What?” Clarice when none of them answer.

“You may answer.” Angelique said after ten seconds of silence, “One at a time.”

“Thank you ma’am.” Big chest said, “Yes Clarice, your step sister is a bad girl and hence a valid target. The main reason for that is she uses sex without seeming to care if she enjoys it.”

“What the?” Clarice asked, staring at Angelique.

“There is no joy given or received when she uses sex.” Mid chest continues, “It is simply a transaction to her.”

“She is impersonal about it.” Small chest finishes, “No one she sleeps with or has sex with is a person to her, just a means to an end.”

“Short leash until they learn impulse control.” Angelique explains.

“This is part of what you meant about comportment isn’t it?” Clarice asked, staring at the now silent trips.

“Yes.”

“I see constraints on their behaviors, yet I see them as well.” Clarice said, looking at the three closely, “They are still themselves, yet not in some way.”

“You would be able to skip this step I think.” Jennifer interjects.

“What do you three think about it when he uses you?” Clarice asked.

“He hasn’t.” Big chest said after a glance at Angelique for permission and receiving a silent nod.

“Really?”

“Truly.” Mid chest said.

“It is actually both frustrating and annoying.” Small chest chimes in, “He can, we will, but he isn’t interested in us. I don’t think he really even likes us.”

“No.” Wilhelm answered for himself, “He really doesn’t.”

“Are we, am I?...” Clarice whispered to herself.

“Really going to do this?” Angelique finished.

“Yes.” Clarice whispered.

“We’ll let you know when the eval on your step sister is done.” Wilhelm told her, “In the meantime, all this stays between us.”

“Who would believe me?”

“You might be surprised.”

“Trips.” Angelique said in attention tone, “Grab the dinner menus, silent service.”

“Yes mistress.” They replied in triplicate before filing out.

“Impressive.” Clarice said, blinking in surprise, “I’ve never seen them so...”

“Civil?” Cindy laughed.

“Yeah.”

“Order what you want Clarice.” Wilhelm told her, “On the house.”

“You want to send her home with him?” Amina asked Anna in shock, referring to Virginia and James.

“Of course.” She replied, “I know it will be an imposition, but she is going to need twenty four hour care for the foreseeable future.”

“We have a clinic for that stuff.”

“I know James, he is a good kid.”

“Are you willing to bet that girls future on that knowledge?”

“It’s not a bet, and he needs some care as well. He needs to be brought in anyway, all I am saying is we bring him in further than initially planned at this point.”

“It would only take another day.” Jan admitted, “And it would be the best possible care for her.”

“But that leaves no chance to ask him, how is he going to feel?” Amina asked.

“He will be fine with it.” Anna replied, “I know him, he is the right kind of person for this, and it would also let us test those other upgrades Mindy mentioned.”

“You want to test ‘Chip and Dale’ on him? He doesn’t have the build for it.”

“He has the presence, or at least he will once he grows some.”

“He does have a good base to build on.” Kara laughed, eyeing him, “It would also let us test the newer inbuilt defense routines.”

“Whose side are you on Kara?” Amina asked, laughing.

“Use the escorts to test, gauge and calibrate him?” Jan asked.

“Exactly,” Anna agreed, “We’ll have eyes on him all the time anyway. We just add it and see what he does with it.”

“You don’t intend to tell him do you?”

“Why would I do that?” Anna asked grinning, “I want to see how the girls in school react.”