The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curiosity is the Lust of the Mind

Disclaimer: This story contains depictions of hypnosis and lesbian sex. If you are under 18 or whatever the legal age in your area is, or if you are offended by this type of material, please do not continue reading. All characters and events in this story are fictional. Any similarity to actual persons or actual events is purely coincidental. I hope you enjoy and if you have any comments or feedback please let me know!

Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved.

* * *

Day Three

The first thing Kate did the next day was to search for Rita on the first floor to no avail. She probably was doing one of the upper floors, but Kate couldn’t go there without risking a guest coming to an empty reception, so patience was her only option.

The moment she saw Rita pass by she signaled for her to come over. “Hey, hadn’t seen you today Katie. How are things here?” the brunette asked in her usual easy demeanor.

Kate wasn’t sure if she was playing dumb or actually forgotten her promise to tell her what she’d seen. She could expect both from her friend. “I think someone still owes me a story. I mean, it’s the least you could do to thank me for covering your ass.”

“I don’t know. I have a mighty fine ass you know? I don’t it needs any covering,” Rita joked. “But a promise is a promise, and besides, what I saw was too juicy to keep it to myself.”

Kate leaned forward on her desk, ready to listen. “Okay, out with it then.”

“So, after I went into the room the first thing that caught my attention was a constant click that I kept hearing. Then I realized the sound was coming from a small device on the dresser—I don’t know what it’s called—that had a needle moving from one side to the other causing the click, like some old-style clock or something.”

“A metronome probably,” Kate interjected. She had seen them before and it kind of made sense Amy had one. She probably was marking the time it took Anna to answer questions or make a test.

“Ok know-it-all. Anyway, next to this metronome thing there was a box, and it had like ten expensive-looking necklaces in it. They were all very similar: all of them had gold chain and a very clean crystal. The only difference was that each necklace had a different type and color of crystal. It’s not like I wanted to grab one, but they were really pretty. Miss bossy may look like she’s insufferable, but she does have good tastes”

Kate felt a bit of disappointment. She was expecting some company secret, or at least to know what made the job so secretive, but it looked like Rita had simply been impressed by the quality of Amy’s jewelry. “Well Rita, it does look like she can afford it so, that’s not really surprising.”

“Yeah, but the most interesting thing is what a saw next,” Rita said, excitement in her eyes.

Oh, so there was more. Kate’s interest was instantly renewed.

Rita continued. “In the bed there were several dildos, a wand vibrator, a strap-on, and on top of that, there were a lot of fresh fluids on the sheets and the floor, don’t even wanna know what those were really. Besides the whole room reeked of sex, like, for real!”

Kate’s mind was blown. She didn’t think Amy was a lesbian. She didn’t think Anna was a lesbian. Hell, not even in her wildest dreams could she have imagined they would end up going at it after meeting for the first time. She got out of her shock when she heard Rita’s voice.

“Once I was out of that room, there were only two things I was certain of: One, is that miss bossy was surely the one giving it to Anna with the strap-on, and two, we now know how Anna got out of here with a job.”

Only after her friend mentioned it dawned on Kate. Could it be that Amy blackmailed Anna into having sex to get the job? That would explain why the redhead seemed so out of it, though Kate couldn’t imagine being anything less than furious if such proposal was made to her.

On the other hand, Anna seemed genuinely happy when she came out of that room, even saying that Amy was great and all that so she may have ended up enjoying it. Still, that didn’t make it any less wrong if it was true.

As she was still trying to process everything, a tall girl came through the front door. Her fair skin making a nice contrast with her dark ponytail. Her jeans and black cardigan were definitely more casual than what Anna wore yesterday, but any doubts Kate had about the reason for this girl’s presence disappeared when she arrived at the reception.

“Good afternoon. Welcome to the Altamira hotel. How can I help you?”

“Good afternoon. My name is Julia and I’m looking for Amy. She told me to come over for a job interview and to ask for her at the reception.”

Kate and Rita exchanged looks for a second as the same thought crossed their minds at the same time.

“Yes. Let me announce you,” Kate grabbed the phone and dialed to Amy’s room. “Hello Amy. A woman called Julia is here to see you for an interview…Okay...Yeah, I’ll let her know,” she hanged the phone and turned to Julia. “Amy will be here in a moment. You can wait for her in the lobby if you like.”

As Julia moved away to grab a seat, Rita whispered to Kate. “Pssst, do you think they’re gonna…” she made a circle on her left hand by joining her thumb and index firger while making a penetration movement on it with her right index.

“I don’t know. I don’t think every girl that comes looking for a job is a lesbian, and even if they were, what they do with Amy in her room is not our business.” Even so, Kate couldn’t deny she was very curious about what was going to happen with Julia, but indulging Rita probably wouldn’t be healthy for both of them.

As Rita was about to insist, they heard the sound of Amy’s stilettos coming closer from down the hall. They quickly changed the topic of conversation before she got to the reception. .

“Good morning,” Amy greeted both girls as she walked past them to see Julia. They talked for a couple of minutes, after which Amy returned to Kate. “Kate, Julia and I will do the whole interview in my room. It should take a couple of hours so please, no interruptions during that time.”

“No problem. Let me know if there’s anything you need.” Kate watched Amy closely as she left with Julia, but there was nothing unusual that she could see in the pretty recruiter, only a professional doing her job. Still, after hearing Rita’s story, she was certain there was more to this. After all, vibrators, dildos and strap-ons weren’t the standard tools you needed to hire someone for an executive position.

As soon as they disappeared into the room, a mischievous smile formed in Rita’s face. “I know! She said they would be done in a couple of hours right? I’ll go and finish cleaning the other floors and I’ll come back to this one when they’re about to finish…” Kate had a bad feeling about the next part of Rita’s plan. “I’ll go and wait in the utility room. I can see through the crack of the door whenever they come out, and if miss strap-on tags along with Julia like she did yesterday, I’ll go quickly into the room and snap some juicy pictures for your eyes only. Bet you’ve never seen that many toys together outside of porn.”

Kate couldn’t deny her curiosity to know how many tools a ‘recruiter’ needed, and it wasn’t the first time Rita did this for her own amusement. but as every other time before, she tried to dissuade her friend from risking her job just to get some photos to go with her story, even if she knew it was in vain. “Are you crazy!? That’s private stuff! If Amy or any other guest sees you taking pictures of something like that there will be real trouble.”

Rita dismissed Kate’s worries. “The pictures will stay between you and me only, it’s not like I want to share them on social media or anything.”

“I know, but what are you going to do if she sees you in her room?” Kate replied, still trying to find some way to talk Rita out of this.

“Hey, you seem to be forgetting about one little detail: my job is to clean rooms remember? So if that woman even tries getting close to me to whine about her super private room and how I’m supposed to do my job, you can be sure as hell I’m gonna give her a piece of my mind.” At least Rita was right about that. Despite her easygoing nature she had a very strong personality and if Amy tried to make a fuss Rita would have none of it, even if it was her fault in the first place.”

“Look, if it comes to that, just try not to get into an argument”

“If she tries acting all high and mighty it’s up to someone to bring her down a notch, don’t you think?” Without waiting for an answer Rita turned around to the hall. “Be seeing you later, with lots of nice pictures.”

Even it she was her friend, Rita could be so stubborn sometimes, even for Kate. Besides, what happened with Anna yesterday could have been a one time thing right? Just two woman getting carried away by the moment. Kate really hoped so. That way, there would be nothing to take pictures of, and it would put Kate’s mind at ease about the whole recruitment situation.

Just thinking about it made her anxious. What if the opposite was true? What if Julia was being blackmailed right now? What if she was being threatened somehow? A wild idea came to her mind, probably thanks to Rita’s influence: she could use her master key to open one of the rooms next to Amy’s. The walls weren’t super thick and given that Amy had booked the three rooms, she probably wasn’t worried about talking low, which gave Kate the perfect chance to hear what was happening in the middle room. Unfortunately, she couldn’t afford being there more than five minutes, as she couldn’t leave the reception alone for too long. She could only hope that whatever she heard in those five minutes was substantial enough to give her an idea of what was happening in there.

It was now or never. She gathered her courage, grabbed the master key and put on a small ‘I will be right back. Thank you for your patience’ ´sign on her desk. She didn’t see the exact time at which Amy and Julia started their interview but she was sure it had been twenty minutes ago at most. She tiptoed as she got closer to Amy’s rooms. Thankfully the electronic lock had only a light indicator and no beep when the door unlocked. She closed the door oh-so slowly, praying it didn’t creak.

Kate heaved a sigh of relief as the door finally closed in complete silence. Now she had to focus on the real reason she was here. Almost in complete darkness, save for the hall light that poured under the door, Kate took out her phone to shine her way through the room, not daring to turn the lights on. She made her way towards the wall next to Amy’s room and stuck her ear to it. If Kate was betting on Amy being less careful just because she had three rooms, she’d lost that bet. Even with the privacy the recruiter had, all Kate could hear were whispers and low voices. She kept moving to the side, glued to the wall, in an effort to pinpoint the exact location of the women in the next room and hear with more clarity what they were saying.

She climbed onto the bed and...bingo! They were still talking very low, but Kate was able to make out most of the words from this point in the wall.

Which meant that in the next room, Amy and Julia were on the bed. Not the usual place to conduct an interview.

Kate decided to push that thought aside for the time being and concentrate on trying to understand what was happening on the other side of the wall. Beside the voices she could faintly hear a click at regular intervals; probably the metronome that Rita mentioned. The sound was farther away than the voices, so it was safe to assume it sat on the dresser in front of the bed just like yesterday.”

“Just keep going. Remember, you must try to get this done within 20 minutes.” Even through the wall, Amy’s voice was unmistakable. There was also a faint sound of someone typing, probably in a laptop keyboard.

“It’s ok. I have developed department-wide reports before. With the examples provided here I can probably have the reports in 10 minutes or less,” another voice said, full of confidence in her own skills. This was Julia for sure, trying to make an impression.

So far Kate’s assumptions had been correct. Julia was being tested and the metronome probably was for marking the time in which she completed the tests, but she still didn’t quite understand why Amy had her doing this on the bed instead of a table. Maybe to add a little difficulty? Even if that was the case, there was the still the matter of finding out if Amy’s sex toys had a role to play here.

“Yes, I know you could do it even faster than that. I read your resume personally and I have to say, I was quite impressed with what I saw. I knew immediately that you had to be my first candidate for this job,” Amy said. It was hard to tell if she was being honest to Julia or if she was just trying to encourage her to perform better during the test, considering she was lying about Julia being her first option.

“Thank you Amy, that means a lot. I’m sure that I can contribute with my knowledge and experience to ensure that your company only works with the latest technologies and software to solve your problem streamlining business operations and in turn, I can keep growing and learning new skills.” Julia sure was something. Still completing her tests while at the same time, selling herself as the best candidate.

Amy sounded very pleased. “You are a very intelligent woman Julia. We need that exactly, people who can open their minds to new abilities and adapt to what is required for the job.” There was a brief pause. “Speaking of which, let me show you something. It’s a technique that will tell me about your concentration and at the same time, help you increase your focus whenever you need to multitask.”

Julia stopped typing for a moment. “Wow, that’s really nice.”

“It is, isn’t it? I’m going to hold this right here, just a little above your screen.”

“Okay, what do I need to do?” Julia asked, eager to prove she had what it takes.

Amy continued. “What I need you to do is the same. Keep doing the reports and finish them under the twenty minutes mark.” At this reminder, Julia resumed her typing while Amy gave her the rest of the details. “The only difference is that you must not look at this while you’re doing your test.”

Crap. With only the sound, Kate had no idea what she was referring to, but it was surely something meant to make the test harder.

Julia sounded confused. “That’s easy. Do I need to—“

And,” Amy cut in. “From this point onward you can’t talk until you’re done with your task, do you understand all you have to do for our little exercise?”

Kate didn’t hear an answer. Julia probably had just nodded, already following Amy’s instructions.

“I’m going to start swinging it from side to side but remember, you can’t look at it, no matter how much it wants to capture your attention.” Amy’s voice was even lower now. Julia had to strain her ears to make out her words.. “You said it’s easy and I’m sure it is for you, not getting distracted by the sparks of light it reflects, the way they dance in your eyes. Even if you’re not looking directly at them, you can see them in your peripheral vision.”

Something swinging reflecting the light? Of course! So that’s what the necklaces are for. As she expected, Kate could still hear fast typing on the other side. By what she knew so far, Julia had worked in complex roles before, so it was only natural to imagine she would past Amy’s concentration test with flying colors. It’s not like she was a cat, ready to jump at the first red dot that appeared in front of her.

“With every swing, it catches the light and releases it in alluring patterns, but I can tell you already noticed. I can see you how you blink every time the crystal passes closer to your eyes. It’s like a reflex, your subconscious mind is telling you to see where that beautiful light comes from, but your conscious mind is not allowing your eyes to look up, and the effort of trying to overcome your subconscious is making you blink more and more.”

Julia’s typing didn’t sound as fast as before. She hadn’t stopped, but it was irregular now.

“I think you’re doing such a good job that I’ll let you in on a little secret: you subconscious mind is cheating.” Julia stopped for a brief moment, probably trying to understand what Amy meant, but kept on going not long after. “Yes, I told you you can’t look up, but each time you blink I can see you eyes rolling back for a second, stealing a glimpse of the light above you. Your subconscious wants you to enjoy looking at the crystal without you getting caught or failing this test, but you know what? I don’t mind.,” Amy purred.

Was Amy actually having success in distracting Julia? Kate didn’t know, but she was sure trying hard.

“In fact, I know you’re making a great effort in trying not to watch the pretty crystal and it’s not your fault that your subconscious is much more powerful, so I’ll tell you what: I won’t judge its actions as part of this test. If at any moment you feel the need to roll your eyes to the back of your head allow it to happen,” Amy paused for a moment. “Theeere you go, very good.”

Now the irregular typing sound had been replaced by what could only be described as Julia’s hands slamming lazily at the keyboard. She had probably made a mess of her work already.

“You’re doing great. Now Julia, I’m going to continue this interview talking directly to the part of your mind that’s already making all the decisions here. But while I’m doing that, I still need you to do something for me. You will focus all your attention on the pretty crystal, do you understand?”

Another moment of silence. Julia was probably nodding again. Kate had never heard of a concentration test like this before, but the fact that an experienced professional could be talked into failing something as simple as ‘don’t look here’ with just a crystal was even more shocking. Now she was curious to see if the necklaces were really that pretty, and if Rita was actually going to go through with her plan, it would be a good way to take a look at them and judge for herself.

“You’re doing wonderful Julia. Now listen very carefully, you must keep watch—“

Dimly, Kate was able to hear the sound of the call bell in the distance. Fuck! I left the reception alone for too long. As interesting as this was, she couldn’t neglect her job. For now, the recruiter was still droning on in the next room and there had been no evidence of blackmailing or threats, so probably Anna was just a ‘heat of the moment’ thing, but finding that out was going to fall into Rita’s hands. She got out of the room as discreetly as before and returned to the reception.

Almost two hours later she saw Julia walk in front of the reception heading straight for the lobby. She was probably going to wait for Amy like Anna did. “Is everything ok?” Kate asked, before Julia got too far.

“Yeah, I’m just going to wait for Amy here, if that’s ok,” Julia responded. She seemed short of breath as if she had just ran a marathon, her cheeks were flushed and her pitch black hair now fell in luscious waves to her back, replacing the perfect ponytail she had when she came in. Did that mean… No. better not jump to conclusions.

“Yeah, it’s okay. So, how did the interview go?” Kate just got straight to the point. If she wanted to ask something better do it before Amy arrived.

Julia let out a long sigh and her demeanor changed instantly. Her eyes were half-lidded and her shoulders had dropped. She was agitated a second ago, but now she looked she was about to fall asleep. “We just had a nice talk. Amy is such a great person. I look forward to get to know her better.”

Did all these girls signed an NDA that required them to say the same lines? In any case, Amy would probably arrive any moment now, so Kate decided not to push the issue. “It’s good to know. Well, good luck with the job!”

Just as she thought, Amy arrived a minute later and left the hotel with Julia. When she was sure they were gone, Kate walked around the reception to see into the hall, and just as promised, Rita was going inside Amy’s room. At least the brunette would give her more answers than Julia did. Just as she was returning to the reception, Kate saw her fears come true: Amy was coming back.

Why was she back so quick? Maybe she only saw Julia out of the hotel instead of getting her to a cab. She could only hope that Rita was as fast as she said and was already out of Amy’s room. Once the recruiter walked past Kate, the receptionist took a discrete glimpse into the hall to make sure. Rita was already out, pretending to organize the towels on her cart. If Amy had seen her getting out of the room, she didn’t say anything about it. She watched Rita from head to toe, and went into her room.

When it was apparent that Amy wouldn’t be coming back out of her room, Rita made her way to the reception with a wicked smile. “Did someone order some naughty photos?”

“Did Amy see you?” Kate had more pressing worries.

“I’m not sure. I didn’t see her at first, but when I was leaving she was already in the hall, so she may have seen me coming out of her room.”

“We are so screwed. If she finds out—“

“You didn’t have anything to do with this. Besides, I had some towels with me just for show. If she asks I was just there doing my job and if she wants to get mad about it, I’m not just going to stand there and take it. It’s not like I’m gonna tell her ‘I just wanted some pictures of your dildos to show them to Kate’ right?” Rita said in an unworried tone.

“Well, to be fair I’m not as innocent as you say…”

“What do you mean?”

“I may or may not have eavesdropped a little bit of their interview.”

“No way! But how did you do it? I don’t think it’s possible to listen clearly through the door. You would have to be in one of the rooms next to Amy’s.”

Kate looked down in embarrassment.

“Really!? Saint Kate invaded a room to hear a private conversation of one of her precious guests?” Rita tried to contain the volume of her voice. “Damn, I’m so proud of you. Well, I guess that settles it, we’re partners in crime. Anyway, did you hear anything interesting? Like, you know, any moans, maybe some ‘more, more, more!’ or something like that?”

“Of course not! Julia was just doing some job exercises.”

“Then I guess you arrived too early. For what I saw in there, Julia did some exercising all right, but I don’t think it had anything to do with a job.” Rita began searching on her phone. “Here, look at this.” She handed her phone to Kate.

Everything that Rita had described during Anna’s visit was in the photos: vintage-looking metronome sitting on the dresser, a set of five necklaces with a crystal, each one with a different color. While they were really eye-catching, Kate didn’t feel like it would be impossible to stop looking at them.

There were also photos of the less-than-usual things scattered on the bed. A wand vibrator, a set of dildos of various lengths and thickness and last but not least, the strap-on. It must have been at least eight inches long and on the inside of the harness, there was a raised bump, probably meant to rub against Amy’s clit. Just like Rita, Kate couldn’t picture the blonde recruiter on the receiving end either. Something else stood out: the sheets were absolutely soaked. Kate didn’t know how many orgasms she needed to leave everything that wet, but she was fairly sure she would pass out from dehydration long before that.

As candid as the photos were, something was very clear: Amy was having sex with all the candidates for the job. Whether she should do something about it was a very different matter. So far there wasn’t hard evidence of any threats to force the girls into sex, and none of them seemed to be looking for help or willing to talk about what happened.

“So, looks like we have a womanizer,” Rita said mockingly.

“Yeah, so far it looks like it,” Kate handed the phone back to her friend. “But why? I mean, she could just go out to the bar or to the lesbian club and pick up girls if she felt like it. I’m sure she wouldn’t have problems finding someone.”

“Yeah, now that you mention it that’s kinda fishy,” Rita paused to think for a moment. “Have you tried asking the girls that went inside what happened?”

“Not directly, but yes. And they both just kind of avoided the topic, and not in a ‘I’m in shock and don’t want to talk about it’ way. It was more like to them, there was just nothing important to talk about.”

“Leave it to me. Tomorrow, I’ll talk to the next girl that’s here for Amy. I bet I can make her spill her guts if there’s anything suspicious going on.”

“I don’t know Rita. I mean, we don’t even know if Amy’s onto us now. If she saw you coming out of her room, I doubt she’ll keep quiet about it.”

“Stop worrying babe. Like I said, it’s my job to clean rooms and if she’s going to bitch about it, we’ll just have to see who’s the best bitch.” Like always, Rita had a knack for leaving Kate more worried while trying to do the opposite. She had a point, though. Rita was more a people person, so if one of the girls were to open up to someone, it’ll probably be to her.

“Ok, if anyone comes in tomorrow, it’s up to you to find out anything new. BUT”— Kate made sure to remark before Rita got too excited with her approval— “if Amy says something to you about her room, just, try not to be too aggressive with her, got it? We don’t need to escalate things.”

“Yeah, whatever. Then I’ll be on the lookout tomorrow for the new candidate.”

Kate didn’t get much sleep that night. Not only she felt something was off, she was also certain that Rita would ignore her pleas for a peaceful dialogue if Amy so much as looked at her the wrong way.

TO BE CONTINUED...