The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curiosity is the Lust of the Mind

Disclaimer: This story contains depictions of hypnosis and lesbian sex. If you are under 18 or whatever the legal age in your area is, or if you are offended by this type of material, please do not continue reading. All characters and events in this story are fictional. Any similarity to actual persons or actual events is purely coincidental. I hope you enjoy and if you have any comments or feedback please let me know!

Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved.

* * *

Day Four

It was just an ordinary day at the hotel for everyone but Kate and Rita. Both girls were determined to get to the bottom of this and find out how Amy was getting professional women looking for an executive position into her bed in just a couple hours. Well, it was mostly Kate, since Rita probably was helping just for the fun of it.

While the girls kept doing their job, they were also expectant. Kate didn’t feel confident about Rita searching Amy’s room, especially after almost being caught yesterday, but regardless, she needed to get more answers from the candidate that came looking for Amy today. What kind of job she was expecting to do, the name of the company that contacted her, maybe even find out if she had a boyfriend or a husband would help Kate to unravel the mystery. She could buy some time to make her questions by not immediately telling Amy she had a visitor.

She knew what she had to do and what Rita was going to do, whether Kate wanted or not. The only thing left was to wait for whoever Amy was going to interview.

One hour passed.

Two hours passed.

Three hours passed.

Eventually, all day went by and no one had come to see Amy. Probably she had taken the day off? Apparently even she needed some rest after two consecutive days of lesbian sex. It was dark outside already and Rita’s turn was almost over, so they would have to postpone their plans until tomorrow.

“Good night Kate” The voice startled the receptionist, who was definitely not expecting to hear Amy at this hour.

“Good ni—“ As she turned around to greet Amy, Kate’s jaw dropped the moment she saw her. The recruiter was wearing a light pink mini dress, which gave a clear view of her long legs and, most of all, a cleavage that put her ample breasts on display.

“Everything ok?” Amy asked amused.

“Y-yeah, sorry. Going out to enjoy the nightlife?” Kate could feel her face flush a little. Her eyes had been automatically drawn to Amy’s chest, which she obviously noticed and, given how she ‘interviewed’ girls in the last couple of days, Kate didn’t want her to get the wrong idea.

“You could say that,” Amy said with a naughty smile. “Well, see you later.”

“Have fun.” Kate let out a sigh of relief as Amy left the hotel. Fortunately she didn’t mention anything about Rita’s intrusion to her room yesterday, so she might not have seen her friend after all, or maybe she didn’t care as much as Kate thought.

A couple minutes later Rita came out, already with her bag in hand, ready to leave. “Well, guess nothing happened today huh?” She sounded disappointed.

“Just be glad that she didn’t mention what happened yesterday.” Kate walked alongside her friend as she headed for the exit.

“Maybe she didn’t even notice. I told you you worry too much,” Rita said, as she stopped on the door to say goodbye. “Anyway, if she’s still staying here, there’s a chance another girl will come.”

“I don’t think that will happen tomorrow. Amy just went out and by the looks of it, she’ll be having a lot of fun tonight.”

“At least someone will. I will not be having any of that for at least a couple days until my boyfriend comes back from his work trip.”

“Use this time to rest and recharge for when he comes back,” Kate winked.

“You bet I will. He won’t know what hit him,” Rita laughed. “But cheer up girl, only a couple more hours until you can get out of here and have some rest too.” She opened the door to the street. “Well, see you tomorrow.”

“See you tomorrow,” Kate said, as she watched Rita walk away. She stood there for a moment, thinking about Rita and her boyfriend. It had been a while since the last time Kate had sex, and while she could always get herself off, it just wasn’t the same. Maybe it was time to consider dating again…

As she was ready to head back to the reception and continue pondering on her sex life, something brought her attention back to the real world. While Rita walked away from the hotel, someone caught up to her. Kate could only see this person from behind, but those legs could belong only to one person.

Amy.

But why was Amy still around the hotel? Shouldn’t she be on her way to whatever club or party she was supposed to go? Sure, it was only like five minutes since she left but still. Maybe she was waiting for a cab? If that was the case though, why not wait inside in the lobby? But most importantly…

Amy tapped Rita’s shoulder to get her attention.

...what did she want with Rita?

Is she going to say something about what happened yesterday? Kate watched from a dimly lit spot behind the entrance, still wondering if she should interfere in whatever was going to happen.

Rita turned around as she felt a hand on her shoulder. She was smiling at first, probably believing it was Kate who had followed her, but her smile quickly faded when she realized it was Amy in front of her. Almost automatically her eyes were drawn to the blonde’s chest. Kate chuckled. So it was normal the first thing people saw in Amy with that dress was her cleavage, and now that Rita had fallen for the same visual trap Kate felt a little bit less embarrassed.

“Can I help you?” Rita said as she quickly looked up. Or at least Kate was fairly sure that’s what she’d said. She couldn’t hear them, but she could more or less read her friend’s lips. Unfortunately the only things she saw of Amy from this angle were her hair, her legs and a very firm ass, so there was no option but to guess what she was saying based on Rita’s responses.

“Sorry, I don’t know what you mean.” Rita had tensed up. Even from this distance, Kate could tell that the brunette had been asked something that bothered her.

Amy must have noticed as well. She started to rub Rita’s arm, probably trying to calm her. That was a good sign at least. If she were mad, she wouldn’t care how Rita felt, which would most likely escalate things fast.

“Thanks but I can’t. Listen, if it has something to do with my job, just take it to my boss tomorrow.” Rita still seemed nervous. Kate couldn’t blame her. After all it wasn’t normal for guests to follow you outside the hotel after working hours. But thankfully her friend had taken the sensible choice to just direct Amy to their boss. Of course that was only a mild confort. As soon as their boss heard about this, they both would have no choice but to face the consequences of—

Instead of leaving, Amy moved a little closer to Rita while gently holding her arm to prevent the brunette from taking a step back to keep her distance. Was she really looking for a confrontation? If that was the case, she was wrong to think her Rita couldn’t defend herself. Amy kept talking while Rita stood there, visibly awkward for being so close to the blonde.

Suddenly, Amy arched her back and Rita’s eyes darted down immediately, almost as a reflex. If Amy’s chest was already eye-catching in that dress, in its current position it was almost demanding to be watched. Again, Rita looked up as fast as she could, but with Amy’s face so close, it probably wasn’t much of an improvement.

Kate just kept watching the strange turn of events to say the least. She was expecting a fight and now... was Amy trying to hit on her friend? Knowing what she knew about the hotel guest, it was a very real possibility, but what the blonde didn’t know is that she was barking up the wrong tree. Rita not only had a boyfriend, Kate was also one hundred percent sure that she wasn’t even bi-curious. That said, the brunette seemed to be struggling to keep her eyes from looking down at the big globes in front of her. To be fair, at such a close distance Kate would likely have the same problem, but that wasn’t going to stop her from teasing Rita tomorrow.

“Sorry. Like I said, I can’t. Gotta meet with my boyfriend and I’m late already,” Rita lied to get out of this unpleasant situation. The mention of her boyfriend seemingly did the trick, as Amy let go of her arm. She was probably feeling very disappointed to see that her new target was straight. “Yeah, just make it quick because I really need to go now. What is it?” Rita answered. Kate had no idea what Amy wanted now, but an apology would be nice given her aggressive advances. In any case, Rita had managed to get this over with in a relatively peaceful way, which was one of Kate’s biggest worries.

Amy started talking again, and then pointed to Rita’s right. It was no surprise that she needed to ask for directions being a foreign to the city.

Rita turned her head to the direction the other woman pointed to. “That way is—“ she said, before being cut off by Amy, who raised her other hand to point to the opposite direction. Rita once again turned her head to that direction and opened her mouth to speak, but before any words could be formed Amy pointed up. As Rita looked up, Amy pointed to the left again, but as soon as Rita moved her head the blonde was already pointing somewhere else.

Amy was now in full control of the conversation. She hadn’t stopped talking while she kept pointing up, left and right over and over. Rita furrowed her brow in confusion, trying to keep the pace with Amy’s hand movements. She just couldn’t turn her head fast enough to where Amy wanted her to look, before being directed to look another direction. Her mouth had been open since the last time she tried to talk, but nothing had come out yet.

After a few moments of turning from one side to the other, the effort of keeping track of Amy’s confusing directions seemed to take its toll on Rita, who was following with her eyes wherever the recruiter pointed to, but was barely turning her head anymore.

Kate didn’t understand what was happening. Her friend was visibly confused, unable to cope with Amy’s fast swings but at the same time, unable to stop trying to follow them, and most strange of all, she hadn’t said a single word of protest at all while this happened. Kate really wished she could hear what Amy was saying to know why Rita was indulging someone she didn’t even like while making herself look dumb in the process.

Then all of a sudden Amy broke her pattern of pointing one direction at a time and, crossing her hands, she pointed to the left and the right at the same time. The fast movement caught Rita by surprise, her eyes crossing as the confusion on where direction to look at had seemingly shut down her brain.

It looked like this was the reaction Amy was waiting for. She quickly put both her hands next to Rita’s ears and began snapping her fingers. Rita started to nod off and her eyes fluttered like she was about to fall asleep any moment now. Finally Amy stopped snapping, satisfied with the results.

“Yes…” Rita answered, with a dazed look on her face. “No, I don’t have any appointments,” she admitted.

Amy held the other woman’s hand hand like they were best friends (or something more). This should have made Rita very uncomfortable under normal circumstances, but right now Kate didn’t know what reaction to expect from her friend anymore. “No, I live alone,” Rita said, eyes still fluttering. “Yes, I would love you to come along.”

What the hell are you doing? Kate couldn’t believe her eyes, as both women boarded a cab. She wanted to believe that she read Rita’s lips wrong, but there was no mistake. Rita had just invited Amy to her house. How could she have gone from being defensive to just allow Amy into her home after a few minutes of talking and some hand tricks? Why did she look so tired and out of it? And just what were they going to do in Rita’s house? Kate feared she knew the answer to the last question. As far as she could tell, there was only one thing Amy did with all of the girls she had spent private time with.

Rita wouldn’t do that with her, right? Sure, Amy was gorgeous, but it didn’t look like Rita was exploring her sexuality. There was something else going on. Kate tried to call Rita, but she had turned her phone off and right now, she couldn’t leave the job to do anything else. Explanations would have to wait until tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED...