The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curiosity is the Lust of the Mind

Disclaimer: This story contains depictions of hypnosis and lesbian sex. If you are under 18 or whatever the legal age in your area is, or if you are offended by this type of material, please do not continue reading. All characters and events in this story are fictional. Any similarity to actual persons or actual events is purely coincidental. I hope you enjoy and if you have any comments or feedback please let me know!

Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved.

* * *

Day Two

The next day went on as usual, with the slow flow of work Kate was getting used to by now. It worked just as well for her. Thanks to this, she could finally get up to date checking that all payment and guests information from the last couple of weeks were properly archived in case it was needed, as she barely had time during the high season.

She heard a door open and close down the hall and the click of stiletto pumps echoing throughout the building going in her direction and then, she saw Amy on her way out of the hotel. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress. Even though it wasn’t a tight dress, her firm ass stood out as well as her cleavage, which was perfectly balanced to be inviting without being vulgar, and the short sleeves showcased her toned arms, leaving Kate no doubt that Amy spent a fair amount of time at the gym.

“Hello Kate. I’m having a business meeting outside with some clients. In a couple hours, I’ll be interviewing a potential candidate for my company. I told her to meet me here, so, if by any chance she shows up early could you please tell her to wait for me?”, Amy asked.

“Yes, of course Amy”, Kate said, as she watched Amy walk outside the hotel, swaying her hips provocatively, in a motion no doubt meant to attract the attention of any man.

“Ok, time to get back to these,” Kate sighed as she turned her attention to the pile of papers waiting for her.

Time went by flying as Kate worked on her pending assignments. Only the sound of the front door opening made her look up, expecting to see Amy coming back from her meeting. Instead, she saw a petite redhead with a dressy white blouse and black skirt, curly short hair shaking as she approached the reception desk with a cheerful smile.

“Good afternoon, I’m Anna. I’m looking for Amy, she told me to meet her here for an interview,” the redhead said, looking as if she had just drank a full jug of coffee.

No wonder she caught Amy’s attention. A person full of energy and a positive attitude were very important for the first impression in any job meeting. “Good afternoon. Yes, Amy should be arriving soon. If you like, you can wait for her in the lobby,” Kate said, pointing to the chairs in front of the reception.

“Thank you!” Anna took a sit and started typing on her phone as she waited.

A few minutes later Amy came in, smiling as she saw her candidate already expecting her. “Hello, you must be Anna, right? I’m Amy,” she shook Anna’s hand. “Let’s go grab one of the tables outside and I’ll tell you all the details of the job.”

Kate watched as the two women headed to the hotel’s garden through a side exit and disappeared from her sight. Apparently Amy didn’t want anyone eavesdropping, given how much attention she had put in the confidentiality of her business since her arrival.

As Kate prepared to continue filing papers she noticed that, despite Amy’s best efforts for privacy, she could still see her and Anna through the reflection on the open glass door leading to the garden. Amy seemed unaware of this, as she was turning her back to Kate, and while Anna was facing in her direction, it looked like she was too busy trying to convince Amy she was a good candidate to notice.

Kate got back to her duties leaving the two woman to their own affairs, until a few minutes later, Kate thought she had seen a glint in the glass door out of the corner of her eye. She looked up to search for the source of the flash, only to see the two women still at their table. There, Kate found out where the light had come from. Amy was wearing a golden bracelet, and she was waving her arm with a constant pace up and down as if trying to shoo a fly, and each time she moved her arm the bracelet caught the sunlight.

The beam of light was clearly hitting Anna’s face each time Amy swayed her arm, but to Kate’s surprise, the redhead was unfazed by this. In fact, her expression was very different to that of a few minutes ago. All the energy and cheerfulness had been replaced by what Kate could only describe as shock. Anna’s eyes were wide open staring straight ahead at Amy and her mouth was slightly ajar. She didn’t even blink each time the sun was reflected from the bracelet directly to her eyes.

Probably Amy was telling her how she didn’t really fit the role, or maybe the salary was not what she expected, but whatever it was, it definitely wasn’t open to negotiation. Amy was doing all the talking as she kept moving her arm up and down, while Anna just listened and nodded every now and then, not even trying to interject.

As Kate witnessed what seemed to be a sad story of rejection, a loud banging on the desk startled her, making her jump. “No slacking on the job miss!” Rita shouted from behind Kate, bursting into laughter immediately after seeing her friend’s reaction.

“What the hell Rita!” Kate turned to the brunette. “I swear one of these days you’re really gonna give me a heart attack”

“You gotta get used to it eventually,” Rita said, still laughing. She just loved to jumpscare Kate. “Anyway, what got you so distracted?”

“Just a job interview gone wrong.” Kate pointed towards the hotel’s garden. “One of the guests is apparently a recruiter for some important company, and I think her first candidate didn’t make the cut.”

“That’s a bummer, specially if she’s taking care of the bills.” Rita changed from a sad face face to a bright smile. “That’s why I keep telling you, get married so you don’t have to carry everything on your shoulders”

Kate disagreed. While she had considerable success with men, she hadn’t really clicked with any to even think about living together, and with time, she became more of an independent person, not really considering marriage or kids anytime soon. Rita on the other hand had a boyfriend and, while she lived on her own, she definitely had a wedding in her future.

Rita suddenly changed her expression, joy disappearing as she remembered something. “Wait, this recruiter, is she the one who booked three rooms in the first floor?”

“Yep, that’s the one,” Kate responded.

“Shit, I had a call from my boyfriend and forgot to change her towels in the morning, and if she’s over with her prospect she’s gonna get back inside and it’s gonna be annoying doing it with her around,” Rita sighed. “Whatever, I’ll deal with it.”

“I don’t think that’ll be a good idea,” Kate said. “She mentioned that her company has very strict confidentiality policy, so she’ll probably won’t even let you into any of the rooms if she’s in there. You’ll have to wait until tomorrow probably.”

Or maybe I could just go now and do it before she’s done outside.” As Rita was getting ready to sprint for the rooms, she saw the two woman come back into the lobby and head for the reception towards them, ruining her plans.

“Hello Kate. I need Anna to come accompany me so I can introduce her to the regional leader in a virtual meeting. I trust there will be no problem with bringing her to my room?” Amy asked, not really expecting anything but a positive answer. “Of course, I will also ask that there are no interruptions while I finish my interview.”

“Of course, no problem. Let me know if you need anything else,” Kate said. She looked at Anna. The redhead was following Amy closely, with the same blank expression on her face. Her posture was rigid. Kate was surprised she was still going to continue with this, given how all the enthusiasm she showed earlier was seemingly gone, but she was probably just trying to be professional and see this to its end.”

“Thank you. Then, if you’ll excuse us,” Amy regarded both girls as she headed towards her room with Anna behind her.

“Are you sure that’s a recruiter and not a movie star?” Rita asked, when she was sure they were inside the room.

“I know, right?”, Kate hushed.

Rita looked at Kate accusingly. “And you told me the interview wasn’t going well. To me, it looks like she’s almost hired,”

Kate pondered that for a moment. “Well, maybe Amy wants to hire her, but that doesn’t mean Anna will accept. Didn’t you notice how uninterested she looked?”

“More like a zombie. Whatever she didn’t like about the job must have hit her pretty hard, or perhaps what she didn’t like was Amy. She looks kinda bossy to me”

“Nah, I think she’s just confident, and comes across as bossy. I mean, all the times I’ve talked to her she’s been nice.”

Rita rolled up her eyes annoyed. “Of course she’s confident. With those curves and that face any woman would be. But whatever, gotta go finish the other rooms before I leave for today. Catch you later!”

With that, Rita disappeared in a hurry, leaving Kate to think about what happened. She headed to the garden. When there was little to no movement in the reception, she enjoyed strolling through the first floor or the garden, where she could hear the phone and see if there were guests coming in or out. She stopped in front of the table Amy and Anna had occupied before, and recalled how Anna looked when she followed Amy into her room, wondering about the outcome of the whole ordeal.

About an hour later, Anna emerged from the room alone and headed lobby. As soon as she saw her, Kate knew this would be the best time to sate her curiosity. “Is everything all right? Do you or Amy need something?”

Anna was all smiles and full of energy again. “We’re fine, thanks. Actually I’m already leaving, just waiting for Amy. Since it’s a bit late she offered to accompany me to grab a cab.”

“Oh, if you want I can call you a ride.”

“It’s okay. I still want to talk with her about the job. I can’t wait to get started.”

Kate was astonished. She certainly didn’t expect a good ending, but this gave her the opening to pry into this turn of events. “That’s great to hear, congratulations! I was worried because you looked so serious for a moment back there. Thought you might’ve gotten bad news or something.”

Anna frowned in confusion. “I...I guess I was just so focused trying to understand what the job was about.”

“Well, at least everything went well. I’m sure you impressed Amy and the regional leader on your virtual meeting. I would’ve gotten so nervous.” Kate still wasn’t convinced that Anna’s attitude earlier had just been because she was focusing, so she tried to pull out a bit more info. “And it’s even worst if there are tests involved, I’m really bad at those. Did they make you go through those psychometric tests they always use?”

Anna’s eyes opened wide for a second as if something just struck her, and immediately after that her face turned into a dreamy smile. “We just had a nice talk. Amy is such a great person. I look forward to get to know her better.” As soon as she was finished talking, life returned to her.

Her attitude changes and vague answers piqued Kate’s interest even more. “Yeah, Amy really seems to be good at her job, but did you—“ she was cut short by Amy’s arrival.

“Sorry for the delay. Let’s go,” Amy said to Anna.

Anna waved goodbye to Kate as they walked out the hotel. Not long after that, Rita approached Kate.

“Hey, I saw those two walking out when I was coming from the second floor. Do you know if they’re gonna take long?” Rita asked, still eyeing the entrance.

“I don’t think so. Anna said Amy was just accompanying her to grab a cab and they were going to discuss some doubts she still had about the job,” Kate responded.

“Oh, so she DID get the job. Good for her, but it looks like someone was way off with her guesses huh?” Rita grabbed a set of clean towels “Anyway, I think this is the perfect chance to get into those rooms and change these”

“Um, maybe you should wait for Amy to come back and ask if it’s ok? Like I said, she’s not taking long and maybe she left confidential papers or something like that in sight. She just had a private work meeting after all.”

“Nonsense. Besides, if you leave super secret stuff out in the open in your hotel room and someone sees it, you kinda had it coming, don’t you think?” Rita’s cynicism, although making a fair point, did little to reassure Kate, who knew that her friend was surely hoping for something interesting to be out in the open. “Don’t worry mom. If I see something that I’m not suppose to, I’ll leave without a trace so miss bossy doesn’t get mad.”

“Yeah yeah. Just remember, should you be caught, I will disavow any knowledge of your actions.” Both girls had a good laugh and with that, Rita made her way to Amy’s room.

Kate was a little worried. Amy was bound to come back at any moment and if she actually left something valuable or confidential in sight, she could make a complaint which could lead to penalties for both hotel employees. She stood half in the hallway, where she could see both Amy’s room and the entrance.

Rita’s curiosity got the better of her sometimes, and if she found something entertaining, she was bound to lose track of time and probably get caught by Amy. To Kate’s surprise, Rita got out of the room just a couple minutes later with the same set of clean towels she took inside and she was...giggling? That could only mean one thing— she saw something in the room! Now with the relief that her friend wouldn’t be caught, she started looking forward to hear what she’d seen. A few seconds later, she saw Amy coming back. Rita had escaped barely in time.

As Rita’s shift ended she stopped by the reception like everyday to say goodbye to her friend. Kate couldn’t resist asking. “So, anything interesting in ‘miss bossy’’s room? I saw you get out of there pretty quickly.”

“Ahhhh, I see someone was spying on me.”

“Just watching you don’t get caught.”

“Well, thanks for that. And it turns out, you were right. There was something that I wasn’t supposed to see and it sure as hell wasn’t a piece of paper,” Rita said with a knowing grin. “But that’s a story for tomorrow. I have a date tonight and I can’t be late.”

Kate had no choice but to wait until next day. “Okay… but I’m holding you to that.”

“Of course girl. You know I would never leave you hanging...well, not for too long anyway. Bye!”

TO BE CONTINUED...