The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curiosity is the Lust of the Mind

Disclaimer: This story contains depictions of hypnosis and lesbian sex. If you are under 18 or whatever the legal age in your area is, or if you are offended by this type of material, please do not continue reading. All characters and events in this story are fictional. Any similarity to actual persons or actual events is purely coincidental. I hope you enjoy and if you have any comments or feedback please let me know!

Copyright © 2022 All rights reserved.

* * *

Day One

The high season for tourism in the city was over, and with it, also the endless struggle of trying to multiply herself at the reception. The hotel in which Kate worked wasn’t usually full, and even if it wasn’t a huge five stars resort, there was enough space between guests to make her feel like she was the only person in the whole building.

It was one of the perks this job had for Kate. At her late-twenties, with her shoulder length blonde hair, porcelain skin and a body that would attract more attention from male her guests were it not for the hotel uniform, she could have tried modeling, but she also had the intelligence and skills to go for manager positions. However she didn’t really enjoy showing off her body too much, her current job paid well enough and on top of that, she actually liked what she did.

The Altamira hotel was located on a small hill near the bus station and was surrounded by malls and other business centers which meant that she had the chance to meet all kinds of people and even if it was a really slow shift she could kill time watching people outside or gazing at the panoramic view of the city from the main entrance. Even if all of that failed to keep boredom away, she could always count on Rita. The perky brunette was the housekeeper of the hotel, and not a very discreet one at that, something Kate always attributed to Rita’s youth. Being in her early twenties she was in charge of cleaning the rooms and somehow always found the time to see what kind of stuff the guests brought with them, if only for curiosity and gossiping purposes.

Ever since Kate started with this job she connected very well with Rita and they had become good friends, so she was grateful that her friend’s curiosity always made for interesting and fun talks, from the time when she found some guests liked having weird pets in their rooms like hedgehogs or pythons —luckily caged— to her walking in on couples intimate time.

Right now being on the second shift, Kate’s working schedule didn’t completely match with Rita’s, leaving as late as midnight, whereas the brunette’s work ended in the afternoon, but the day was going pretty slow, so Kate was thinking about looking for her friend in the halls and see if she was available for some small talk, when the front door opened.

“Good afternoon!” she said, putting on her best friendly smile. “My name is Kate. How can I help you today?”

“Hi Kate,” the woman said as she approached the reception with a graceful step. “I’d like to book three rooms for five nights please, and if business goes well I may book a few more nights.”

While Kate had seen a lot of people on her couple of years working here, this woman had a different air about her. She irradiated confidence and on top of that she was really beautiful. Kate wasn’t into girls, but she could appreciate beauty when she saw it, and she was definitely seeing it now. With her long curly blonde hair and emerald green eyes, the only thing that made her claim that she was here for business and not for a fashion show more believable was the briefcase she was carrying alongside her traveling bag and her elegant all-black business suit. Even with the formal clothes though, Kate could clearly note that she was well-endowed, something that was sure to be helpful if there were though negotiations with men.

“Certainly. What are the names of the people booking ma’am?” Kate asked, already starting the registration process on her computer.

“Amy Turner, and the three rooms are just for myself. Also, I need them to be adjacent,” she leaned forward a little, as if trying to tell a secret, “My company is recruiting for executive positions and I need to interview the candidates. I’ll be having virtual work meetings, interviews and talking confidential company stuff, so I need the extra privacy.”

Kate gave Amy a knowing smile. She wasn’t the first guest to go the extra mile for work privacy after all. “That will be no problem at all Ms. Turner.”

“Thank you! And please, just call me Amy. I’ll be having my dose of formalities very soon, so it would be nice to still hear my name every now and then,” she said, giving Kate a friendly smile.

Kate smiled back. “Of course Amy, I understand what you mean. We receive a lot of people traveling for work, and things can get really stressful, but I’m sure that you’ll find our hotel has many ways to unwind and relax after a hard day.”

“Oh, don’t worry. Despite the way I make it sound, I actually enjoy my job. And if I happen to get bored I’m sure the hotel and the city will have more than enough to keep me entertained. Oh, and by the way Kate, could you please look here?” Amy asked.

“Sure, what—“ Kate turned to see Amy’s finger almost touching her face. Instinctively, her eyes crossed to focus to it. Without saying any word, Amy began drawing circles in the air. As strange as the situation was, Kate found herself following the patterns drawn by the blonde. With more effort than should be required, she managed to stop following the imaginary circle and look directly at Amy. “I-is there something in particular...you need me to see?”

“Shh...just watch,” Amy whispered, and just like that, Kate felt all the willpower it had taken her to stop following her guest’s finger drain away, her eyes trapped again in that never-ending loop. After a moment , Amy’s finger started to move faster and faster making it harder to follow. Even if Kate wasn’t looking directly at her face she could feel her staring intently, probably expecting Kate to keep watching until whatever that was supposed to happen happened, but the faster the circles went, the harder it was for Kate to keep track of them, until finally her tired eyes refused to cooperate anymore.

Kate could still see Amy’s finger moving, but try as she might, she couldn’t follow it anymore and just sat there staring straight ahead with half-lidded eyes. “Very good,” Amy said, “and now...”

“Wake up!” Amy suddenly shouted as she clapped her hands , startling Kate, who straightened immediately, feeling as if she had been caught taking a nap. “I still have one last request. I would like the rooms to be on the first floor if possible. Don’t want to keep my candidates waiting for too long.”

“I-um…I’m sorry and of course Amy. That won’t be a problem.” What had all that been about?Kate started typing clumsily, still feeling a little drowsy. She just hoped the her face wasn’t too red with embarrassment. This was the first time a guest had to wake her up from her daydreaming. “Just sign here and here please. I’ll process your payment and then you’ll be able to use your rooms.” She handed Amy the documents to sign and complete her registration.

“Thank you Kate,” Amy started checking the registration form. “Oh, and by the way, I want to apologize. A moment ago, I just wanted to ask your opinion about the color of my nails, but nonetheless it was rude of me to stare at you the way I did,” she said while signing the documents. “It’s just a bad habit from work, you know? I meet all kinds of people, and it’s an important part of my job identifying when someone is a good candidate. So even when I’m not working, my analytic self still comes out sometimes.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Kate regained her composure, thankful that Amy apparently didn’t feel like mentioning how she had been dozing off. “I have a few habits from work that stick with me too, so I understand what you mean.”

“That’s why I try to separate work from personal life when possible, but I swear it’s like a reflex sometimes. But I can tell you this,” a devious smile formed on Amy’s face. “I think you definitely have the qualities to be a great prospect, if you were in my line of work.”

Was Amy teasing her about what happened a moment ago? No. Somehow she was sure she meant it, so she decided to roll with it. “Thank you”, Kate said, handing Amy three key cards. “These are the keys to your rooms. Someone will be here shortly to help you with your baggage. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.”

“Thanks Kate, I’m sure I will,” Amy said, turning around to wait in the lobby.

TO BE CONTINUED...