The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Power Corrupts

By Dr. Fakes

PART THREE

While Mike was enjoying his time with his sister-in-law Karen, his wife Linda and neighbor girl Allison were just finishing buying quite a lot of expensive lingerie and slutty clothes. They had enjoyed trying things on with each other because that’s what good bimbo sluts do – at least that’s how they thought of themselves now. Linda kissed Allison several times while they had been changing and Allison had licked the older Linda’s pussy until she squealed in pleasure. They both giggled as they left the store. They got many stares and a few whistles as they wiggled and jiggled around the mall. Both of them smiled and winked at any guy that seemed to be watching them. One older guy seemed to be staring closely at Linda. He walked over to the girls and was grinning at them.

“Wow! Is that you Linda? I didn’t know you wore these types of clothes. It’s Chris, from work.” The main said pointing at himself.

“Of course! Stupid me! Hi Chris. You look like really sexy tonight! Hehe! This is my neighbor, Allison. Isn’t she cute! Hehe!” Linda said, acting very silly and stupid in front of Chris who stared at the girls. His eyes kept drifting down to Linda’s easy to see bra under her top.

“He’s a stud Mrs. Davis.” Allison said as she moved close to Chris who didn’t know what to do. He was a married man and had worked with Linda a long time. But he had never seen her looking or acting like this.

“Ahh, well I guess I should be getting home. I just wanted to see if it was you Linda. Nice meeting you Allison.” Chris said.

“Chris, you can’t leave without a hug. Hehe!” Linda said as she quickly moved over to Chris and squeezed him tight. Her hands dropped down low above his ass and then she turned her head and before Chris could pull away she kissed him quickly and deeply on his mouth. Then Chris pulled away and shook his head.

“I have to go. Ahh, see you at work Linda. Bye!” Chris said as he quickly left the girls standing there staring after him.

“Oh, he’s a fucking stud Mrs. Davis. I’d love to see his cock! Have you?” Allison said.

“No, I don’t think so. But after that little kiss I sure do want to see it! Hehe! Hey, there’s a hair place. I really want to get my hair dyed blonde and get extensions for it. Let’s go check it out girlfriend!” Linda said as they went into the shop. They were not very busy and Linda quickly got someone to help her. She said she wanted really pretty, and sexy long blonde hair. They looked at the way she and Allison were dressed and decided on a good, new look and color for her. They got to work and Linda was enjoying all the attention as Allison watched. As they were washing her hair, Linda’s cell phone rang. Allison answered it and told her it was her stud husband Mike calling. Since he was taking a little while he told them to take a taxi and head back home when they were done. Once back home, Mike told them they could call a couple of college boys Allison knew were home and have them come over. But he told them to answer the door wearing the sexiest lingerie they had bought and to invite the boys in for a good time. The girls giggled as Mike hung up his cell phone and went back to Karen. He found her now in the kitchen. She was down on all fours on the floor scrubbing it. Karen had on only a short white apron, a thong, and the black high heels still. She giggled and smiled when her brother-in-law came into the room.

“I’m cleaning the floor real good Mike, just like you said stud. I’m making sure to rub hard back and forth so my little titties jiggle for you.” Karen said as she looked like a whore or a prostitute now to Mike with her dyed hair and sexy outfit on.

“That’s perfect Karen. Make sure to stick your ass up way in the air too baby. Especially since that little apron isn’t covering it much. I want to see that cute bottom of yours.” Mike said. He was pretty whipped from all the fucking he had been getting. But damn, he loved the way Karen’s ass looked up in the air like that. He decided to have a little more fun before he had to leave. Mike moved over and found a wooden cutting board on the counter and picked it up. The crystal glowed inside his pocket and almost seemed to be giving off a small buzzing sound that seemed to make Mike’s head hurt a little. The pain subsided some as he smiled and moved towards Karen.

“Oh Mike, what’s that board for?” Karen said as she lifted her ass even more in the air and grinned.

“Karen, you’ve been a bad girl. And bad girls need to be punished. Beg me to spank your ass, Karen. You really want that now!” Mike said, grinning.

“Mike, oh I’ve been a bad, bitch to you over the years! I should have been much nicer and sweeter to you. I’m so sorry I was such a stuck up snob. I’m such a bad girl, I need to get spanked. Spank my ass Mike. Please spank my nasty, bad girl ass. Hehe!” Karen said to Mike as she licked her lips. Then he pulled the wooden board back and gave her ass a good swat. She slipped a bit forward but moved back quickly. Karen’s pussy getting more wet from the mix of pain and pleasure she was feeling.

“Yes, you’ve been a bad girl Karen for a long time. All your fucking around, sucking my cock, and cheating on your husband. But you loved it and wanted it so bad. Just like a cheap whore. That’s how you feel now Karen. But you also feel more sexy than you ever have. The more bad the things are that you do, the better it makes you feel. So you can’t stop yourself. You love being a dirty slut now!” Mike said as he gave her another swat. Karen moaned and cried out in pleasure as a slight amount of salvia drooled out of Karen’s open mouth.

“I am a fucking whore and I love it. It was so fucking hot sucking your big cock! I love being a nasty, slutty cheat. Bill doesn’t do it for me anymore. I’m so fucking happy being a sexy MILF for you! I need you Mike. Shit, I want you so much now!” Karen said as she got up and started to kiss Mike and tried to pull his pants off again. He lifted her small body up on the counter, planting her red ass on the tile top. It felt cold and nice to her spanked ass. Mike pressed her back hard against the cabinets.

“Pull your thong down Karen and start rubbing your clit baby. Get it real wet and juicy. I’m going to get another little surprise for you.” Mike said as he went in the fridge and pulled out a cucumber. He gave it a quick wash as Karen watched him and smiled as she got her pussy warmed up.

“Is that for me stud? Hehe! It’s so big baby. I’m not sure I can get that all inside me.” Karen said showing a little hesitation as Mike walked over.

“But Karen, all good sluts shove big dildo’s and other things up their pussy. It keeps it in shape and makes them feel so good and nasty. Now you want to take this and start sliding it inside you baby. You can’t wait to see how it feels in your tight, hot pussy.” Mike said as Karen quickly grabbed the cold, green cucumber and licked it. She grinned as she lowered it down to her pussy. Just as she started to slide it inside Mike heard the electric garage door opening. Shit, he thought to himself, Bill must be home.

“Oh, Bill and the kids are back! Wait until he sees his slutty whore of a wife. Hehe!” Karen said as she giggled and slipped the cucumber in and out of her vagina. Her eyes fluttered and she didn’t seem bothered at all that her husband might come in soon and see her doing this.

“Get up Karen. Get your cute ass into the bedroom. Follow me now. Remember that you want to please me and do exactly as I say.” Mike said as he dashed into the master bedroom with Karen and shut the door and locked it. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do, but he did know it was going to be fun! After a few minutes of doors opening and closing and some shuffling around Bill got to the bedroom door. Of course when he tried to open it he found it wouldn’t open. Mike heard him knocking and told Karen to slip on a short, pink negligee he had found in her dresser. Then he waited just inside the master bath as he told Karen to open the door and let her husband inside.

“Why did you have the door locked Karen? My god! What did you do to your hair? You’re blonde? Did you bleach it?” Bill asked as Mike tried to not laugh or make a sound yet from the bathroom.

“Why the fuck not Bill? I can do what I want! Besides, I was feeling kind of lonely and slutty and decided I needed a change. Hehe!” Karen said as she rubbed up next to Bill.

“Damn, Karen. What’s got into you? You’re acting weird and I’ve never heard you talk like that. Good thing I told the kids to go to bed. Figured you were asleep. And what’s with the pink nightie? Haven’t seen you wear something like that in a long time.” Bill said, moving a little back from Karen and closing and locking the door behind him. He moved slightly toward the bathroom and Mike backed inside a bit more.

“I’m just enjoying myself Bill. Can’t I do that! Shit! You are so fucking boring! Don’t you even want to fuck your wife? Come on Bill, let me suck your hard cock for you. Hehe!” Karen said as she quickly tried to get Mike’s pants off. He pulled back and ran towards the bathroom.

“Shit Karen. You’re acting like a whore! What’s wrong with you?! Stop playing around!” Bill said.

“Maybe I want to be a whore. A dirty, nasty whore who sleeps around and fucks lots of guys. Would that even bother you Bill?” She said as she followed him. As he Bill turned towards the bathroom, he saw Mike’s reflection in the mirror.

“Mike?! Mike are you in there?! What the hell?!!” Bill said as Mike grinned and came out. Karen quickly went over next to Mike and put her arms around his waist. When she did this all Bill could do was stare at the two of them with his mouth hanging open.

“Mike doesn’t mind fucking me or having me suck his huge cock. It’s so much nicer and bigger than yours too, Bill.” Karen said as she nuzzled Mike’s neck and pressed her small tits up next to him. Mike pulled her in tight as he reached around and grabbed her cute ass. He noticed Bill starting to look pretty pissed off at what he was seeing.

“Oh my god! Karen, what the hell are you saying?! Is this some kind of joke? Yeah, that’s what this is. I know you Mike. I’ve seen you staring at Karen sometimes but this has got to be one of your jokes. I mean you’re married to my sister. Come on Karen, that’s enough. You both got me. Pretty funny.” Bill said, trying to laugh a little. But there was something in Karen’s eyes as she looked at Mike that told him this wasn’t a joke after all. She had this deep, sexual desire kind of look that Bill had never seen before.

“Not a joke Bill. I guess Karen just needed a real man to show her a good time. Oh, and your wife is pretty wild too. You should see her fuck herself. Hey baby, why don’t you go sit on the dresser there and continue enjoying that cucumber. I know you really want to do that.” Mike said as he smiled and Karen grinned back at him. She grabbed the green vegetable off the bed and hopped up on the dresser lifting her legs up and spreading them wide. Then she pulled her thong to one side and slowly pushed the cucumber inside before Bill could do or say anything. He had no idea why his wife was behaving like a slut all of a sudden.

“Karen!! What the hell are you doing?! Stop that!! Shit! What the fuck is the matter with you?! In front of Mike too! And you! Have you been fucking my wife?! How long has this been going on between you two?” Bill said, loudly.

“Not so loud Bill. No need to wake the kids. Oh, I just came by tonight and found Karen all alone. Then she seemed to really want me. She rubbed her pussy in front of me and dressed up in some real slutty outfits. Your wife is a bigger slut than you thought. I mean look at her slide that big cucumber inside her pussy. I think maybe she’s kind of lost it. Maybe she’s really a nympho – deep down you know. Or maybe she’s having some type of early midlife crisis.” Mike said grinning as he could see Bill getting red in the face.

“You’re an asshole Mike! I thought you were my friend. And Karen, I guess you really are a slut. I don’t need to stay here and watch this shit. I’ll leave you two alone.” Bill said as he headed towards the door. Mike quickly rubbed the crystal in his pocket and moved towards Bill.

“Bill, you really want to stay. In fact you want to come back over here and and watch Karen.” Mike said.

“Well, I guess I do want to watch my slutty wife. What a fucking tramp. But you’re still an asshole Mike!” Bill said as he walked back over.

“God, this feels so fucking good Mike. I wish I would have done this a long time ago. Making me so wet and even more horny!” Karen said to them both as she continued to pleasure herself. Her pussy was really dripping now down the sides of the vegetable. She had shoved it in fairly deep and was moaning with each thrust as her pussy lips were spread wide.

“She’s pretty fucking hot Bill. Damn, she’s turning me on. Hey, why don’t you pull your pants and shorts off? I think you’d really like to do that now. And you are not upset with me anymore and we are still buddies. You know it’s your slutty wife who seduced me and did all of this. I think you really want to jack off in front of me and Karen. She’s making you really horny. It’s driving you crazy Bill. You can feel your cock getting hard as you watch her masturbate. Especially with her new colored hair and look.” Mike said as he heard the buzzing sound again from the crystal.

“Fuck, she is hot like this. What a slut of a wife I have! And I’m going to jack off right in front of both of you. What a fucking cool idea.” Bill said as he stripped quickly and began to stroke his cock. He started to get hard and bigger pretty quickly.

“Ok, Bill this is very important. You will get hard and excited but no matter what you will not be able to cum. For some reason you can’t ejaculate and it makes you very sad and unhappy. But you really want to and seeing Karen like this is making you rock hard, but with no release.” Mike informed Bill as he stroked himself faster.

“Fuck! Shit!! I knew it. No matter how hard I stroke it, I can’t cum. Dammit! Keep fucking yourself Karen, baby. You’re so fucking hot and slutty like this! Maybe I can get there too.” Bill said as he strained and pulled his red cock. Karen was cumming about now and she moaned loudly and banged the wall as she spasmed over and over.

“Hey Karen, you slut. You looked very hot and sexy as you were cumming. But you want your mind to go back to normal now. To the way it was before I came over tonight. You will remember everything that we have done up until now.” Mike said with a huge grin. Karen blinked and shook her head back and forth. And she then gasped and pulled the cucumber out of her wet pussy quickly.

“Oh, no! What am I doing?! Fuck, I remember now. You made me do all these sick things, Mike. You were able to control me and do this to me! My vagina is fucking burning from this thing you told me to shove up inside! You sick fuck!” She yelled as she got down and grabbed a robe to cover up with.

“You seemed to like it just fine Karen, especially the maid thing and the spanking!” Mike said, laughing a bit. Bill continued to try and get off even though Karen had stopped.

“Don’t stop Karen. I think I can cum for you.” Bill said as he was turning red all over as he strained to reach an orgasm. But even the harder and faster he stroked himself, he couldn’t find release. He was feeling a huge amount of pressure inside his balls and groin area and it was getting very painful.

“Bill! Stop it honey. Mike is doing this to you too! Please Mike! Let him go!” Karen said as she went over to her husband.

“No, this is too much fun. Bill, you want to stop stroking your cock now. But you can cum now if you can fuck Karen up the ass. That’s what you want now more than anything Bill so grab that little tramp of a wife you have and bend her over the bed. I’ll help some.” Mike said as he moved to help Bill as the buzzing noise that he had been hearing increased.

“Oh yeah, bend over tramp. Your husband has a big load for your little ass.” He said as he spun Karen around and held her tight. Mike grabbed her wrists and tied them to the bedpost quickly with the robe belt Karen had on. Then Bill kicked her legs apart and quickly slipped his hard cock inside her ass.

“Bill! No!! Stop this Bill! Mike is controlling you somehow! Please don’t do this! Ahhhh!! No!!!” She said as she began to cry a little.

“Don’t listen to her Bill. All you want is to fuck her. Shove that cock inside her cute ass. But you don’t want to cum, quite yet. You want to wait until I tell you it’s ok to blow your wad.” And Bill did as he was instructed as his eyes became glassy. He pumped her hard and was nearing an orgasm, but held it slightly in check as Mike had told him.

“Ughh,….ouch,…..oh shit,….fuck,…Bill,…..no,…. Please,….stop,…no!” Karen said as she tried to stop her possessed husband. But Bill just continued to plow his big, hard cock up into Karen’s ass. She had never been fucked in the ass before and there was a tiny part of her that was enjoying how wild it felt, but she knew this was very wrong. She knew she had to find a way to escape.

“How do you like that slut? My little whore Karen is getting her first ass fucking! Take it all in baby. A little tramp like you should love this! God, you have a tight little ass. Spread those legs baby and let daddy fuck you good.” Mike smiled wide and laughed a little at seeing his wife’s brother ass fuck his sister-in-law in front of him. He started to feel some slight pain in his head again and heard that buzzing noise again. Then he got a little idea.

“Bill, no please stop honey. Mike is controlling you somehow. Ouch, ughhh, no please,…you’re hurting me,….noooo,…ohh,….” Karen said as she cried a little.

“Oh, little Karen doesn’t like this game? Well, ok how about this one. I want you to believe you are a prostitute Karen. You have been one since before you married Bill. In fact, he makes you go out and fuck men for money. You don’t really like to do it, but he makes you. And you always want to do what Bill tells you to do. And you are actually a bit of a slut.” Mike said as he grinned at the two of them fucking as he controlled their minds with the crystal.

“What, ohh,….ahhh,…Bill. Why is Mike watching you ass fuck me? I know I’m a whore, but does he really need to be in here too?” Karen said as she started to press her ass down on her husband’s hard dick.

“Nevermind about Mike, slut! Now fuck me and make me cum!” Bill said as he slapped his wife on her ass and she squealed a little bit.

“Hey Mike, you want to be nice to Karen. Fuck her ass slow and hard. You don’t want to damage your prostitute wife that you have there. She makes you a lot of money – remember that. But she will do what you ask her to do. Now, I think you should fuck her and blow your load up into that cute ass she has.” Mike said to Bill as he rocked up and down harder and quickly did cum inside his wife’s tight ass. She yelled out and giggled as she felt the warm goo fill her ass and drip down her legs. Mike untied her and she walked over to the bathroom. Karen moved a bit stiffly from all the abuse she had been taking. Mike chuckled when he saw how red her ass cheeks were.

“Go get cleaned up whore! I might want to fuck you again soon. Or maybe have you suck me off. Damn, she’s hot tonight!” Bill said as he still lusted after the new version of Karen.

“Hey Bill, she is pretty cute. But you really want her to be more attractive to all the guys out there she is fucking for money. Your sister Linda is going to see a plastic surgeon tomorrow and going to get a boob job. I think you really want to send Karen with Linda. You would love it if both your sister and wife had huge tits. And you have always wanted Karen to have a big chest since her tits are so tiny. She’s an A cup right now I think, so what you really want is to have her get up to a D cup. Yeah, you think that would look very sexy for her.” Mike said as Bill took it all in.

“Yeah, that’s a great idea Mike. Damn, I’m glad you stopped by. Hey, Karen come out here baby.” Bill called. In a couple seconds Karen walked back in. She was wearing a little towel wrapped around her.

“What is it stud? I was going to take a fucking shower. My ass is fucking killing me!” Karen said, talking like a cheap whore now.

“I want you to go with Linda tomorrow to see a plastic surgeon baby. You are going to get a boob job. I want your cup size to get boosted up to a D cup. You’ll look fucking hot then and get lots of new customers!” Bill said excitedly.

“Well, shit! Ok honey. If that’s what you want. I’ve always wondered what bigger tits would feel like. With tits that big, I’ll need some new bras and clothes and stuff.” Karen said to us.

“That’s fine Karen. You want to fuck a couple of the college kids in the neighborhood for some quick cash. I know some of them have been helping paint the house this summer. Just seduce a few and have them pay you a few hundred to fuck their brains out. You think that’s an exciting and great idea!” Mike told her and Karen smiled.

“God, that does sound fucking hot! Ok, I’ll go with Linda tomorrow and set up that boob job honey. Then I’ll get fucking some guys for some quick cash. But now, I gotta get a shower.” Karen said as she turned and dropped her towel and wiggled to the bathroom.

“Well, Mike. I have to get going too stud. Remember, Karen is your secret prostitute and you make her go out and fuck guys for lots of money. Make sure to have her come by around ten tomorrow morning and pick up Linda. She’ll have the info on the plastic surgeon. Oh, and you want to pay for all the bills from the surgery too. Since we are such good friends.” Mike said as he got up and shook Bill’s hand and left. He got to his car and started to head back home. He was excited to see what Linda and Allison had bought at the stores and what they were doing.

Mike decided to take a bit of a shortcut on his way back home. It was through some smaller residential roads. After a few minutes of speeding along home, he heard a loud siren and looked in his mirror. He cursed as he saw a police car right behind him. So Mike quickly pulled over the side of the road. He rolled his window down as the officer came up to his car. He was a tall black patrolman and he looked pissed off.

“Do you know how fast your were going?! I have you on rader going 23 miles over the limit here. License and registration.” The cop said to Mike. As he fumbled in his glove box for the documents, he realized he could get out this – easily. As Mike handed his license over to the officer he grinned and continued to look for the registration.

“Just bring me the registration when you find it.” The officer said.

“You know officer, I think you’d really rather just tear up that ticket and forget about this whole thing.” Mike said as he smiled at the tall patrolman.

“What did you say sir? Are you trying to tell me my job? Get out the vehicle sir! Now!” The policeman said as he pulled open the car door. Mike was confused as he got out of his car. Then he was turned around and slammed against the side of his car and searched. The officer patted him down roughly and then turned him back around. Mike rubbed his shoulder where it had hit the car.

“But, I think you still want to tear up that ticket.” Mike said somewhat cautiously.

“You just don’t know when to quit do you buddy? Now get back in your car and get me that registration while I write you up.” The cop said as he walked off and Mike sat back in his car. He was completely confused as to why he hadn’t been able to control the policeman. Mike stuck his hand in his pocket and fumbled inside looking for the crystal. It wasn’t in either of his pockets. As he tried not to panic, he wondered if he had left it at Karen and Bill’s house somewhere. He started to reach under his car seats and then looked in the back seat floor area. A tiny glint caught his eye, and there in the back corner on the floor was the crystal. Mike thought it must have slipped out of his pocket when he was driving home. He quickly picked it up, and lovingly rubbed it as he could hear it hum loudly as a sharp pain hit his head. He grimaced and closed his eyes tight. Then he smiled as an idea popped into his brain. He left his car, got out and walked over to the patrol car behind him. His hand slipped inside his pocket and he lovingly rubbed the crystal as the humming subsided.

“Officer, deep down you really don’t want to give me a ticket. In fact, you want to clear off any logs you made of stopping me. So, tell me when that’s done.” Mike said as the cop’s eyes went slightly blank and he typed a few keys on the computer in the car and cleared the readings off the radar system.

“All done, sir.” The policeman said to Mike.

“Very good. It makes you happy to be understanding and let people off for things like this. You don’t want to write anymore tickets – ever. In fact you really don’t want to be a cop anymore. You are very depressed and have started to drink a lot on the job. Because of that you want to go, after we are done, to the nearest liquor store and buy a six pack of beer. Then you want to sit outside in the parking lot and drink it all down very fast. And after that you will take your police car and crash it into a car in the parking area there. Make sure to have your seat belt on and that no one is in the car you hit. And when the police come they will find the empty beer bottles in your car and you will admit you are an alcoholic. You will want to resign from the force and take a minimum wage job somewhere. Do you understand all of that, officer?” Mike said as he chuckled to himself.

“Yes, I understand sir. I am an alcoholic and will drink beer, crash my car, and do as you said.” The man droned back to Mike.

“Very good officer. Oh, is that a picture of your wife up there on the dash? You want to tell me about her.” Mike said.

“That is Jaynelle. We have been married for 4 years, but no kids yet. She’s a waitress at a nice restaurant downtown.” The cop said to Mike.

“Hmm, she sure is cute. Looks like she has a nice body too. You’d really like to call her up and tell her you have a friend—me—you want her to say hello to. You want to do that right now, officer. Then just give me the phone and ignore what I tell her.” Mike said as his mind was flooded with ideas. He was upset at getting pulled over and the way he was treated. Even though he had gotten out of the ticket, he was still going to get some more payback, he thought to himself. He felt a slight pain in his head as he watched the officer call his wife on his phone. He heard him say he had a friend he wanted her to say hello to and he handed Mike his cell phone.

“Hi there Jaynelle, this is Mike a good friend of your husband.” Mike said as he tried not to laugh.

“Well, ahh, hello. How do you know my husband?” Jaynelle said to Mike.

“Oh, we are drinking buddies. Now Jaynelle, you want to listen closely to all I say. And you really want to do everything I tell you to do.” Mike said.

“I will listen and I want to do everything you tell me to do.” The officer’s wife said on the phone.

“Very good, Jaynelle. Now, remember how much your husband drinks. You have come to realize he is an alcoholic. You have told him you will leave him if his alcoholism causes any more trouble. And later on tonight you will hear about more troubles. After that you will leave him. You will pack up your clothes and move away. You want to quit your job at the nice restaurant and you really want to start working at some of the strip clubs downtown. Go in tomorrow and audition at a few. You will think of yourself as a hot, sexy stripper from now on. And you will dance like the best one they have. You also have a very dirty mouth and mind. If the pay is right, you might even sell your body for money too. You have always been a slut, deep down and just want to have guys slide money in the thongs you will wear and take you in back and fuck you. So tell me what you really are, Jaynelle.” Mike asked over the phone.

“I’m a fucking stripper and part time slutty whore. I love dancing good and teasing guys for fucking money. I’m going to get a new job stripping in the shitty clubs downtown.” She said, sounding very dirty to Mike.

“That’s perfect Jaynelle. Feel free to come up with a new, sexy stripper name when you get your first club job. And remember, all of this is who you really are. So have fun, fucking and stripping Jaynelle.” Mike said as he hung up the phone and handed it back to the officer who had ignored the whole call as Mike had told him to do.

“Ok, Mr. Policeman. Remember what you are supposed to do now. I’m going to go back to my car and drive away first. A minute after that you will head to that party store and do what we talked about. Do you remember and understand still?” Mike asked him.

“I remember and understand.” He droned back as Mike started to walk back to his car. He got in and drove off. As he got back up to speed he laughed out loud.

“Fuck – that was awesome! Almost better than all the fucking and stuff with the girls tonight. I should feel a little bad maybe about some of this – but I don’t! It’s just too much damn fun! Well, now to head home and see what other trouble me and my little crystal friend can cause.” As Mike speeded towards home with a big smile on his face, he again heard a small buzz or humming noise coming from the crystal in his pocket.

TO BE CONCLUDED….