The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Power Corrupts

By Dr. Fakes

PART FOUR

When Mike finally arrived back home he found quite the sight. As he went inside he saw his wife Linda and neighbor girl Allison with two college boys having a little orgy in the family room. Both women were naked, their bodies bathed in sweat as they barely noticed him walking in. Allison was on the floor on her hands and knees facing away from him as a skinny kid of about 20 fucked her like a dog in heat from behind. She moaned and cried out in pleasure as Mike smiled and watched. His wife Linda was on her knees in front of their couch sucking the large cock of another very big and muscled young man as he pushed her head and mouth down on to him. He also noticed several empty cans of beer scattered on the floor and on the kitchen table along with some torn lingerie and other bits of clothing. They barely seemed to notice Mike as he walked in closer to them. Even though Mike had told the women to do this, there was still something slightly disturbing seeing his wife of so many years sucking the cock of another man – especially one so young and well built. Just then the man she was sucking off looked over and noticed Mike standing near them.

“Oh shit! Hey man, you must be Linda’s husband. You cool dude?! She and this Allison chick invited us over. Said you were open and cool with all this.” He said somewhat nervously as he tried to stop Linda but she just kept on going and sucking his cock.

“Yeah, I guess I’m cool with it,…dude.” Mike said in a low tone.

“That’s great dude! I gotta say your wife sure knows how to give a blow job! You have her trained well. Hehe!” The college kid said as he grimaced as he felt himself about to cum. Mike moved around the room watching them as the buzzing in his head started again.

“Oh yeah baby! That’s it. Fuck! Suck me Linda! Here you go baby!” The kid on the couch said as he blew his huge load into Linda’s waiting mouth and face. She giggled and smiled as the cum dripped down the corners of her mouth and she licked it all up like a cat.

“God that was good Chad. Tastes so yummy.” Linda said as she jumped up on to his lap and rubbed her tits on to his hard chest. Allison was squealing more at that point too as she shoved her cute ass back on to the other boy.

“Ok, I think that’s enough for now boys and girls.” Mike said as he pulled the kid screwing Allison off of her. He looked a bit upset and stood up quickly to confront Mike.

“Hey – what the hell man?! I wasn’t done fucking that cute little ass yet. You let Chad fuck your wife, what do you care if I fuck this little tramp now?!” He said as he got up close to Mike. The buzzing in Mike’s head got louder as he reflexively moved his hand into his pocket and rubbed his magic crystal.

“And what’s your name – stud?” Mike said loudly.

“I’m Brandon, old man. Now maybe you should just come back later on. We’re not done with the women yet. I was even thinking of having a go at your wife. She’s such a fucking slut. Hehe!” He said as he got right in front of Mike who felt his face begin to get red.

“Brandon, you want to sit down on the floor right now.” Mike told him and he quickly did just that.

“What the hell? How did you make me do that?” Brandon said.

“Oh, I have all sorts of skills. Now Brandon, I’m going to tell you a few things and you need to listen closely and believe what I say and tell you to do. Ok the thing is Brandon, you actually really like boys and not girls. In fact, you are a sissy Brandon and you really like to dress up as a girl too. It gives you a big thrill when you do that!” Mike said as the crystal felt warm to his touch and he smiled. He noticed the buzzing seemed to lessen a bit now.

“Shit – that’s right! I do really like boys. And I’m a sissy who likes to dress up like a girl too.” Skinny Brandon said as thoughts of being fucked by all the guys he knew popped quickly into his head. He began to think of himself trying on all sorts of sexy women’s clothing and started to get excited by the idea.

“Brandon?! What the hell man?! Are you joking around? Don’t let this fucker make you say that shit!” The other big college boy said as he pulled up his jeans and moved towards Mike.

“Hey Chad, you really want to sit the fuck back down and shut up for right now. Just enjoy the show.” Mike said and Chad immediately backed off and sat down.

“Ok, now where was I. Oh, yes Brandon. Hey, Allison and Linda, come over here ladies. One on each side of my and give me a big hug. Tell me how these boys little dicks are nothing.” Mike said as he grinned and both Linda and Allison wiggled over to him and hugged him tight. Their warm bodies felt very pleasant and each of them nuzzled and kissed Mike on the neck as he wrapped them in close to him.

“Yeah, they have pencil dicks Mike—especially that sissy Brandon.” Allison said as Mike brushed her pretty hair back.

“Oh shit yeah. I was sucking on that Chad kid forever before he even got a little hard. Like too many steroids I think. Hehe!” Linda said as she grabbed her husband’s ass and squeezed it as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought—just little boys here. Now, Brandon loves to dress up as a girl. Linda, you and Allison take him upstairs and get him dressed real pretty. Make sure to put a bra on him and stuff it up good. Give him some nylons and a little dress to wear. And I think we have that black wig in the closet from Halloween. He would love to wear that now. And don’t forget some sexy makeup. I expect you two to make him look very pretty since he loves all that. Brandon, you will enjoy letting them dress you up. You can’t wait to wear all those pretty things.” Mike said as he almost laughed.

“Yes, I can’t wait to be all pretty. I’m such a big sissy!” He said.

“Yes, you are. Now get going all you girls.” Mike said as he swatted Linda’s and Allison’s ass. Brandon got up and walked upstairs with them as he even wiggled his hips slightly.

“Well, Chad. I think you feel like you can talk now. But stay sitting down there.” Mike said to Chad who was looking both angry and somewhat scared.

“What the fuck did you do to my friend? Why is he acting like that? Who the hell are you man?!!” Chad asked acting very confused.

“Oh, Brandon is a sissy and likes boys. You know that Chad! I didn’t do anything to him. You and Brandon are good buddies of mine.” Mike said to him.

“Shit! Oh fuck yeah. He is a big sissy and likes boys. I guess I forgot, buddy.” Chad said as his head felt a bit strange.

“That’s right big guy. You are pretty damn huge. So I think you’d really like to tell me about how you got so muscled up.” Mike told him as he sat down next to him.

“Well, I played football in high school but just had a hard time getting bigger. So I found a guy and he got me my first steroids. Fuck – they work great! Got me big fast. The chicks love it too. It’s gotten me a lot of fine ass.” Chad said as he leaned back and smiled.

“Yeah, I bet it has Chad. I bet the ladies love to fuck that big cock of yours. It’s too bad that you can’t get a hard on anymore Chad. When my wife Linda got you hard that was a fluke and hasn’t happened in a long time. You can’t even masturbate anymore big guy or cum. So sad—all that muscle going to waste.” Mike said and laughed.

“Fuck, don’t laugh! It isn’t funny. I fucking hate it! God it felt good cumming on Linda. It’s been fucking forever!” Chad said as he rubbed his crotch some but felt nothing at all happen.

“It’s ok buddy. Your secret is safe with me. Now, it’s good that you decided to clean up all this fucking mess you made- especially how you are going to be my house boy from now on. You will be cleaning the house inside and out. You love working for me and helping keep my house in top shape! And I’m your boss and friend.” Mike said to Chad as he got up.

“I’m so sorry. What were we thinking? I’ll get this all cleaned up right away, sir.” The big college kid said as he moved to find a trash bag in the kitchen.

“Garbage bags are in the laundry room Chad and grab a broom and dust pan too. This place is a mess and you really want to clean it good.” Mike said as he grinned and sat back to relax. Within a few minutes Chad had been back and picked up all the loose cans and was wiping up and sweeping the kitchen floor. Mike told him to just keep his shirt off for now. He wondered if maybe he should get Chad to get him some steroids too? Mike felt like he should be bigger now since he planned on being the biggest stud in town and wanted to be in good shape to fuck lots of women. After several more minutes Mike heard the girls giggling and coming back downstairs with Brandon trailing behind them. They walked into the family room and showed off their handiwork to Mike.

“Damn, girls you did great! I almost thought Brandon really was a girl. Turn around for me Brandon and lets see you. Come take a look at how cute Brandon looks now Chad.” Mike yelled out as Chad came back into the room. Brandon was now wearing a pink dress that came down about half way on his thighs. They had obviously put a bra on him and stuffed it full because he had a reasonable sized chest now. He also wore white nylons and some old white boots that Linda had. The face was what really caught Mike’s eye. The girls had made sure to shave him clean and had really done a great job at covering up his beard shadow. He was wearing pink lipstick and dark eye shadow as well as mascara. With just a little bit of blush for color his face looked very feminine now. All that makeup plus the long black wig they had found for him really made him look like a girl. He also had some jewelry on and Mike made sure it wasn’t anything expensive as he looked him over.

“Well, I hope I look girly enough. Linda and Allison helped me so much! I love how this feels on me—so sexy and hot!” Brandon said as he smiled and twirled around a bit more.

“You look great Brandon! Remember how much you love acting like a little sissy and dressing up like this. This is how things will be for you now. You only want boys and want to kiss them and have them fuck you. In fact, you want to kiss Chad right now and he wants to kiss your sissy ass too.” Mike said as he chuckled at how much fun he was having. The two college boys did as he said and moved close and kissed for a long time.

“Damn Chad – that was so sweet. You really make a girl swoon. Hehe!” Brandon said as his knees bent and Chad caught him and pulled him close.

“Ok, I think that’s plenty for right now boys. Brandon I think you need a new sissy name. From now on you will call yourself Brandy. Yeah, that sounds good. So Brandy, you and Chad should go have some fun. Chad can’t cum for you Brandy, but he can still fuck you and make you cum. So do you two have a place where you can be alone?” Mike asked them.

“Sure. We can go to my apartment. Chad still lives at home but I have a place nearby.” Brandy said as he pulled Chad close.

“That sounds fine. Chad you take good care of your friend now. Go out tomorrow and buy Brandy lots of sexy clothes to wear. I’ll have Allison call you up in a couple of days and see how you are doing. Now get going boys!” Mike said as he escorted them out. After he shut the door he realized it was very late and he was beat. But at least the buzzing had stopped for now. He had Linda and Allison follow him up to the bedroom. As Mike pulled off his clothes he had the girls run a nice hot bath for him. He got in and had the girls wash his hair and back. It felt great to be taken care of by his sexy wife and the hot college girl. After they were done he told them to slip into some cute and sexy lingerie and they all went to bed. He only had them cuddle in tight with him as he was too tired to do anything more.

The next day was a busy one. He sent Allison home and told her to act like her old self during the day but to come back over after dinner for some fun. Linda’s brother came by like Mike had told him with Karen and took them both to the plastic surgeon to set up the breast enlargements for his wife and sister. So Mike just puttered around the house and relaxed. By the early afternoon he was getting a bit bored and decided to take a little walk around the neighborhood. Of course, he made sure to take his favorite crystal along with him too. He went walking for a bit and then circled around to Allison’s house. It looked like her car was gone so he went up to the door and rang the bell. Mary worked at home these days and he was wondering how she felt after last night’s little binge and suggestions he had given her. In a minute Mary got to the door and opened it. She smiled very big when she saw it was Mike. He noticed her hair was still streaked blonde and she was just dressed in a simple khaki pair of shorts and blue blouse.

“Oh, hi Mike! You’re looking well. Please come in.” She said as he opened the screen door. Immediately he heard the buzzing noise and his head began to hurt. Without saying a word he moved towards Mary and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her hard and she fought just a little but then began to kiss him back and enjoy it. He recalled how he had told her that she really wanted to fuck him when he spoke with her over the phone using the crystal. It seemed so long ago now to him but obviously the effects were still working on her.

“You taste sweet Mary. Are we all alone baby?” He said.

“Yes. I sent Allison out to do some errands for me. She was acting kind of weird today. And Karl is at work. The house is empty – well except for us.” She said somewhat out of breath.

“That’s perfect Mary. Now again, like we spoke of on the phone last time, you must listen carefully to me and do just what I say.” He told her.

“Of course Mike. You know I want you.” She said as she blushed slightly.

“Yeah, babe I know that. How did it go last night with Karl?” He asked her.

“Well, he thought it was weird of me to be wearing Allison’s clothes. And I don’t think he liked what I did to my hair. But eventually he liked the whole thing—especially when I sucked his cock.” Mary said like she was reporting the news or weather.

“Yeah, I’m sure he did. Lets both go up to Allison’s room and have some fun.” He said as he followed her up the stairs and grabbed her ass along the way – which she enjoyed. When they got into the room, it still looked to Mike like the room of a girl in high school even though Allison was in college now. Posters of boy bands on the walls, stuffed animals on the pink bed spread and lots of typical girly things tossed around.

“What are we going to do in Allison’s room Mike?” Mary asked as she moved closer to him.

“Well, I was thinking that you really want to be Allison for awhile. I want you to find one of her most sexy outfits and put it on. I know it will be a little tight on you, but that’s ok. Make sure you do everything she would do to get ready. And only wear her stuff. I can wait until you get ready.” Mike said as he sat back on the bed and picked up a magazine as he watched Mary strip down. As he flipped magazine pages he glanced up from time to time as he saw Mary pulling things out from the dresser. She found a sexy pink thong and pulled it on. Her ass looked hot in it as he watched her pull it up high. Then she got out a cute little pink bra and put that on too. Her tits spilled out a bit, but she finally got it clipped up. Then Mary wiggled her ass to the closet and found a pair of sexy, low riding jeans that she strained to pull up over her ass. She got them on and zipped but they were extremely tight on her hips. As Mike smiled the buzzing began again and he got up and moved over to her in the closet.

“Oh Mike – I’m not ready yet. Hehe!” Mary said as she stood there half dressed as he pulled her out. He began kissing her and she responded intensely.

“You are no longer Mary, you are now your daughter—the slutty Allison. You are 18 years old and a high school senior. And you have a very dirty mouth and mind.” Mike said as she grabbed her tight ass in the jeans and pulled her in.

“I’m such a fucking cock sucking slut! I’m like totally horny for you too!” She said to him as she rubbed up and down him in her sexy outfit.

“That’s exactly right Allison. Oh and you are a virgin too. A slutty girl, but you have never felt a cock before inside you. But you want to badly. You want me inside your tight, virgin pussy Allison.” Mike said as he felt his head pain fading a little.

“Like I so want your cock in my wet, tight pussy. I want to see what that feels like so fucking bad.” She said as she pushed Mike back up on the pink bed and pulled her jeans down and off.

“Allison, go put on those black boots with the high heels I see on the closet floor.” Mike said and she moved her ass with the thong still on over into the closet and bent down to put the boots on. Mike enjoyed the view as she pulled each boot on and zipped them up. He then got back up and grabbed her and turned her around and leaned her over the end of the dresser. Mike dropped his pants and pulled the thong to one side as he shoved his cock up Mary’s pussy. She jumped up and screamed.

“Oh, like my god! It feels so fucking huge in there—but so sweet. Fuck me good Mike. I’m such a naughty school girl. Do me stud!” She said as he pumped her ass deep and hard. She rocked with him and they both came almost together. Mary’s body shook and shuddered. She obviously wasn’t used to being fucked so often or so hard. But she giggled and smiled at Mike when he was done.

“Did you like that slut? Not a virgin now. And Mike was your first time!” He said as he grabbed his pants.

“I fucking loved it Mike. I feel so warm and wet now. I loved how it felt when you fucking blew your load into me. So juicy and nice! I want you to squirt it all into my mouth next time stud. I want to taste you.” Mary said as she continued to think of herself as Allison.

“Yeah, not bad girl. You fuck pretty good babe. Now finish getting dressed and I’ll go buy you lunch.” He said as he pulled his own clothes back on. Mary as Allison, squeezed back into her tight jeans as she made sure to show off the thong by pulling it up high on her hips. Then she found a tight white halter top and put it on. You could see her pink bra under it a bit, but she seemed to enjoy that. Finally, she grabbed some of Allison’s rings and other jewelry from a basket on her dresser and put it all on too. The last thing she did was grab a pink lipstick from a small table and apply it to her wet mouth. At this point Mike noticed she looked a lot like Allison—just older, and with a bit more meat on her bones. They went out and got in Mary’s car and drove to a nearby diner for some lunch. Afterwards, once they got back Mike walked Mary back into her house.

“Ok, Allison that was fun. But you now can go back to being Mary. However, you want to keep all that happened between us a big secret. Because you know now that you are a sex addict. You wanted to do all this and seduce me. That’s what happened. You will need to masturbate or get fucked at least three times a day. You will be horny almost all the time. And you will still feel like dressing like a slut in sexy clothes like Allison’s old stuff or new things you buy. Just tell Karl you are going through some kind of mid-life thing and for him to just fuck you a lot and keep you happy. I have to go now. You be a good little slut.” Mike said as he kissed her goodbye and headed home. He was feeling pretty drained and wanted to have a nap. His head was still hurting some and he grabbed some aspirin before he went to bed.

Over the next month or so Mike continued to enjoy using the crystal on women and various people he would run into. He had quit his job and just had the girls fuck various guys for money. The main three girls, his wife Linda, sister-in-law Karen and Allison the college girl from down the street were the ones he spent the most time with. Both Linda and Karen now had huge boobs from the enlargement surgery and Mike had them buy all sorts of slutty clothing to show off their bodies. He also made sure they all got plenty of exercise and only ate a little. He had them get in very good shape and they all were looking hotter than ever. Chad came by most every day and cleaned the house for Mike and got him anything he needed so he rarely went out anymore. But fairly soon, Mike was growing restless and bored. Having the crystal and ultimate power over people frankly became boring after a time he thought to himself. Plus he kept having terrible headaches and it seemed to happen when he didn’t use the crystal for awhile. Mike began to consider letting one of the women in on his secret—maybe even releasing her from his control. But he quickly dismissed that idea. He was certain any of them would be extremely upset if they found out what he had been doing. It was around this time that he got a call from his old work friend Bill. They talked for quite awhile on the phone and as they talked Mike got an idea.

“Hey Bill, I have a great idea. Why don’t you call up Cathy from work and both you and her come over this weekend for a little lunch on Saturday? I’d love to see you both and I have some stuff that I’d like to talk to you about.” Mike said as his mind raced with ideas.

“That sounds like a great idea. I’ll call Cathy and we’ll be over at noon on Saturday.” Bill said as they said their goodbyes and hung up. Mike was dying to tell someone about his crystal power and Bill was an old friend he knew he could trust with his secret. It would be great to have someone to share all this with he thought as he smiled to himself.

Saturday came up fast and Mike made sure that Linda was dressed very sexy when Bill and Cathy showed up. He had her wearing a tight red tube top and short little cut off blue jean shorts and sandals. She looked a bit trashy, but very sexy. Of course Bill had met Linda before so he was shocked at her new appearance and subservient attitude. She let both Bill and Cathy in and Mike came out to greet them too.

“Bill, Cathy—so glad to see both of you! Please come on in. Bill you remember Linda my wife. And Cathy this is my little Linda.” Mike said as she grabbed Linda and pulled her in tight. Bill smiled and nodded at them both.

“Nice to meet you Linda—you have a very nice home here. The yard is so clean and the inside is beautiful. You must work very hard on it or have some help.” Cathy said. She was a short blonde and a bit on the heavy side. But she was always super nice and somewhat shy too, Mike thought as the normal buzzing grew very loud in his head.

“Thanks, we try to keep it that way. Linda, you take Cathy into the kitchen and get everyone a drink, I want to talk to Bill for a minute.” Mike said as Linda grabbed Cathy’s hand and pulled her over.

“Come on Cathy, let’s let the big boys talk alone for a little bit. I made some wonderful iced tea for us.” Linda said as she smiled wide and jiggled off with Cathy in tow.

“Man, Mike what happened to Linda? I don’t mean to pry, but her breasts are huge now – and that outfit – pretty hot!” Bill said softly.

“Yeah, I know that of course. It’s kind of a long story. But it’s the main reason I had you come over. It’s been killing me to tell someone about it.” Mike said as they sat down in the couch.

“Tell me what Mike? You can tell me, we’ve known each other for a long time buddy.” Bill said to his friend.

“Well, this is going to sound incredible but about 6 weeks ago I got a hold of special crystal.” Mike said, feeling flushed and somewhat dizzy.

“A crystal? What kind of a crystal Mike?”

“Well, again this is going to sound crazy but it’s some type of magic. It allows me to control people. Sort of hypnotize them or something. I’m not exactly sure what. I just know that if I have it with me and tell them something – anything – they do exactly what I tell them to do.” Mike blurted out quickly as his friend gave him a very doubtful look.

“Right Mike – sure a magic crystal that lets you control people. That’s a good one!” Bill said with a slight chuckle.

“Damn it, Bill I’m not screwing with you. This is all completely true. Whatever I tell them or make them believe becomes their new reality. And they have no idea that I’m doing it to them. It’s how I got Linda to get a boob job. I’ve basically turned her into a fuck doll for me. And not just her, but other people too. They all do what I tell them, without question. But it’s been getting too easy and I’ve been getting these headaches too. I’m not sure if there is a connection or not but I had to tell someone.” Mike said as the ladies came in with a tray of iced tea and a couple of beers. The drinks got passed out and everyone settled into their seats.

“Mike that was a pretty funny story you were telling me before.” Bill said so everyone heard it.

“What story is that?” Cathy said as she sipped her drink.

“I’m not sure this is a good idea Bill.” Mike said.

“Oh, he has some funny idea that he has a crystal that lets him control people – tell them what to do or how to act.” Bill said, laughing slightly.

“Well, that is pretty funny. I don’t think that’s really possible. Everyone has their own mind and free will of course. He must be playing one of his jokes on you Bill.” Cathy said smiling as Mike felt a pain and the buzzing increased in his head.

“You don’t believe me – ok I’ll prove it.” He said as he grabbed the crystal from a small box he had it in on the end table next to him. He opened his hand and the small stone glowed just slightly as it sat there in his open palm for everyone to see.

“So you have a little glowing rock. You probably bought it online at some novelty web site.” Bill said to his friend.

“Bill, it really does work. Let me show you. Cathy, you really want to come over here and sit on my lap now. It is what you want more than anything.” Mike said as the crystal glowed just a little more and Cathy’s face went slightly blank and she got up, walked over and sat down on Mike’s lap.

“Oh my god, what am I doing? I wanted to sit on your lap so badly after you told me to do it. Does that thing really work?” Cathy said as she sat on Mike’s lap still.

“Ok, you two set all this up. Pretty good joke I have to say.” Bill said as he watched closely.

“It’s not a joke Bill. I guess I’ll have to do something drastic to prove this.” Mike said.

“No, please don’t! Bill I couldn’t stop myself. This thing really is working.” Cathy cried out.

“It’s ok Cathy. Forget about the crystal and what we said about it. I know you are married Cathy. But it’s gotten boring for you. What you really want is some new excitement in your life. I think you want to have an affair with me. Yes, you really want that. And to show me how much you want me you will now get up and strip off all your clothes in front of all of us. You are not shy anymore. In fact, you are a pretty big slut now.” Mike said as Cathy got up and began to strip as he asked.

“Oh shit! Cathy, what are you doing?! Ok, this joke has gone on enough.” Bill called out to the blonde woman stripping and smiling at Mike.

“But I want Mike now. I want to strip my clothes off and have an affair with him.” Cathy said as she got down to her bra and panties.

“Oh, for some further proof Linda why don’t you go over and sit on Bill’s lap honey and give him a big, juicy kiss and hug.” Mike said to his bimbo wife as she did exactly as he said. He smiled as Bill felt Linda’s big boobs pressed up tight next to him as she kissed him and he noticed Cathy was completely naked now standing in front of Mike.

“My god Mike—this is incredible! That thing really works! They are doing just what you tell them to do.” Bill said as Linda put her arms around his neck and snuggled up next to Bill.

“That’s what I have been trying to tell you Bill. Oh, Cathy you look a little cold honey. Come here next to me on the couch and let me warm you up.” Mike said as she sat down next to Mike and he began to fondle her small tits and rub her belly. Slowly he reached down and began to rub Cathy’s warm pussy and she arched her back and moaned as he slipped a finger inside.

“This is crazy Mike. You could do anything with this kind of power and control. Get money – hell get anything you wanted.” Bill said as his eyes lit up and he felt some small bit of pain in his head and thought he heard a weird buzzing sound.

“Yeah, I guess so. I’ve been keeping it pretty low key so far. Getting mainly a lot of women and stuff like that. It has been a lot of fun, but it does get old after awhile. That’s why I needed to tell someone.” Mike said as he rubbed Cathy more intensely and Bill gave Linda another kiss as she wiggled off to the side of him.

“So they stay like this after you command them? It’s that easy to do?” Bill asked Mike.

“Yep, it even works over the phone. You just have to have the crystal with you when you give the commands and then they stick with them—unless of course you give them some type of new orders or something.” Mike said as he shifted around and got his free hand on to Cathy’s tits as his other was making her pussy even wetter. He didn’t notice Bill getting up from the couch next to him and grabbing the crystal from the floor where Mike had dropped it when he moved to fondle Cathy. When he picked it up he felt a shock hit his hand and his brain felt a stab of sharp pain. The buzzing sound grew very loud now.

“Wow, this thing is warm—feels almost alive?!” Bill said as he held the crystal tightly in his palm. Mike then realized what happened and pushed Cathy off of him and got up.

“Give it back now Bill! It’s mine!” Mike said as he moved toward his friend.

“You’ve had your fun Mike. Now, you really want to sit down and stay there on the couch for now.” Bill said as he quickly commanded Mike who did as he was told.

“Fuck, you can’t do this. Let me up! Please Bill, we can share it. You don’t know what it will do to you! It keeps pushing you – makes you do some terrible things!” Mike cried out but couldn’t get up from his couch.

“Yeah, why don’t I believe that. It’s just a rock. Maybe a magic rock, but I control it now. It feels so nice to hold—now, where to begin with all this. Linda, you can now remember everything Mike has done to you since he began ordering you around weeks ago.” Bill said as Linda face gained a new spark of intelligence back and then she got very red.

“Oh shit! Mike what the hell did you tell me to do!? What did you do to our lives?!! My body – my breasts! I’m going to kill you!” Linda said as she got up and moved over and began smacking her husband around—hitting him with several slaps in the face.

“Linda please honey. I’m sorry. It was the crystal baby – it made me do all that!” Mike said as she began to cry.

“Fuck you Mike! I’m leaving you! What you did to me and to my brother and Karen was unforgivable. Oh god, and little Allison! You sick fuck!” She yelled as she got up.

“I think that might be a bit too much. Linda you want to sit down now. You are very sleepy. Take a little nap now and think about me. Let me invade your dreams. You want to leave your husband and be with me. But rest first baby.” Bill said as the crystal pulsed in his hand. Linda smiled and winked at Bill and slipped into a deep sleep.

“Bill, thanks. She was going to kill me! Now, can’t we work something out? I’m your best friend.” Mike pleaded with him.

“Mike you really only used this for women and stuff. Well, I have much bigger plans. Oh, Cathy—you want to go upstairs and take a nice shower. Shave your legs and pussy for me babe. I’ll be up in a few minutes. You belong to me now.” Bill said as the cute little nude blonde grinned and went up the stairs.

“We can take turns Bill! Please I know what this thing can do and what to watch for.” Mike yelled.

“I’m sure I can figure it out. Now, Mike you don’t remember anything about a magic, hypnotic crystal anymore. In fact, for right now you don’t remember much of anything. Your mind is that of a two year old now. So tell me about yourself.” Bill said to his former friend.

“Ahh, I’m Mikey mister. Who are you? Who is this lady sleeping over there?” Mike said in a very little boy type voice.

“Oh, that’s your mommy Linda. You love your mommy. Now go over there and snuggle up with mommy and pull down her top. You can suck on her breasts while she sleeps, Mikey.” Bill told him and he moved over and pulled the tube top off Linda’s huge tits and nuzzled into them and fell asleep quickly.

“God this is fucking fun! I wonder what else I can do with this. Well, I’m sure I’ll find out. I hope Mike has some good strong aspirin. My head is killing me. Time to go check on sweet little Cathy. God, I’ve wanted to fuck her for a long time. Well, now’s my chance all thanks to this powerful little crystal! I think I’m about to have some really interesting adventures! Bill said as he climbed the stairs to go see what lies ahead for him.

THE END….for now