The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Power Corrupts

By Dr. Fakes

PART TWO

Mike Davis was having a very good evening. He had been able to use a magical crystal to gain control over his wife Linda. Also, when their neighbor’s college age daughter Allison had dropped over he had been able to influence her as well. It was even more exciting than that he thought while sitting back on his couch. Mike had found that with the crystal the women would do exactly what he told them to do. Each time he used the artifact it became easier and more natural. At first he almost found it a bit harsh to do what he was doing – to control people like this. But he was finding it easier as time went on. He had sent the two women to get dressed several minutes ago. Mike decided to take them out on a little shopping spree.

“Hey honey, we’re ready.” His wife Linda said. She and the young Allison were standing near the front door. He had told them to wear something attractive and sexy. Linda had decided to keep on the short denim skirt she had borrowed from Allison. But she had put on a pale yellow lacey sheer top that she would normally wear as some type of slip or camisole. But instead Linda had put on a black bra under the top which you could see very easily. She also had put on her highest black heels and curled her hair. The final touch was the dark eye shadow and deep red lipstick she was wearing. Linda also had put on some large hoop earrings and a big necklace. Mike almost didn’t recognize his wife standing in front of him. She looked very sexy and kind of slutty too.

“My, my. You do look like a slut now Linda. But you know, I think you need bigger tits. Linda you really want to go see a plastic surgeon tomorrow and arrange to get bigger tits and a lift too. I think you want them to be really big. Like a triple D size cup. You really would love that.” Mike said to his wife.

“Yes Mike I would. I will go tomorrow and get it all set up. I want bigger tits. I really want my boobs to be a triple D cup.” Linda said, not realizing Mike was making her say and do all this. It all seemed perfectly natural to her.

“Very good honey. And you also want to go get your hair done. I think you want it bleached a platinum blonde color. You want to get some extensions put in too baby. Make it longer and real sexy.” Mike said and Linda droned it all back to him.

“That’s perfect. You really do look great babe” he said, giving his wife a quick kiss and squeeze. Then he took a good look at Allison, the young college girl he had mind altered. She had found an old pair of jeans his wife had and had cut them off very short. They must have been pinned up in the back since they looked tight on Allison crotch. She was wearing them very low and had her thong pulled up over her hips. All she had on for a top was a thin white T shirt tied off at her midriff under her cute breasts. She had put her hair into two pigtails and had her sandals back on. Allison also had more makeup than she would normally wear when he had seen her around the neighborhood.

“Do I look good too, Mr. Davis?” Allison asked as she played with one of her pigtails and blinked innocently at Mike. She looked like a somewhat normal, but skanky school girl.

“Of course you look great too, Allison. Come on over here and give me a kiss baby.” Mike told her, secure in his tone with the crystal in his pants pocket. She scampered over and put her arms around Mike’s neck pulling him down and kissing him in front of his wife Linda once again. She didn’t seem to mind it at all. Just then a cell phone rang inside Allison’s little purse. She pulled it out as she kissed Mike again and took a quick look at the front face of it.

“It’s my mom. Should I answer that Mr. Davis?” Allison said to him.

“Sure babe. Tell her everything is fine and don’t let her know what has been going on over here. Just see what she wants.” Mike told her. Allison opened the phone and answered the call.

“Hi mom. What’s up?” She said as Mike tried to listen in. He pulled Allison close to him, grabbing her ass and enjoying how her it felt in the tight shorts she had on.

“I was just wondering since I saw your car still over at the Davis house if you had left yet. But I see you haven’t. Could you pick up my dry cleaning on your way home later? I forgot to get it today.” Allison’s mother Mary said to her.

“Sure. I guess so mom. Hehe!” Allison said as Mike grabbed her again and tickled her exposed waist a little. She giggled some more and was enjoying the sensation.

“Allison, is everything ok honey? You sound funny.” Mary said to her daughter. Allison saw Mike point at the phone indicating he wanted to talk to her mother.

“Everything’s great mom! I’m having such a good time. Hehe. Ah, I think Mr. Davis wants to talk with you. Hang on a second.” She said as she smiled and handed the phone to Mike. While she had been talking on the phone Mike had a new idea. He wondered if the crystal could work it’s magic over a phone? Mike put one hand in his pocket and held the crystal tight and grabbed the cell phone with the other hand.

“Hi there Mary. I hope you are doing well. By the way, Allison has been very entertaining tonight. She’s quite a girl. Hey, I wanted to ask you something. You really want to tell me one of your innermost secrets.” Mike told her. He thought that would be a good test of the crystal as he squeezed it tighter in his hand..

“Oh, I guess I could. I sometimes like to clean the house in the nude when no one is around.” Mary said very plainly. It was obvious to Mike that the crystal was working fine, even over the phone.

“Wow! That’s very interesting Mary. Now listen closely Mary. Allison won’t be home tonight I think. But you are not to worry. Is your husband Karl or son Brian home tonight?” Mike asked her.

“Karl is here watching the game downstairs. But Brian is over at a friend’s house for the night.” Mary said. Brian was their teenage son who was a senior in high school.

“Ok Mary. Now you are to do exactly what I tell you to do and be happy about what I tell you. Do you understand me Mary?” He asked.

“Yes Mike. I understand. I will do what you say and be happy about it.” Mary droned back to Mike over the phone.

“Good girl. Now I want you to go into Allison’s room and find one of her most revealing and sexy outfits. Maybe one of those little mini dresses she likes to wear—a very short one. Grab a sexy bra and thong too from her dresser. Then take all that and go to your bathroom. I want you to shave your pussy and legs very nicely while you have a nice shower. After that, take some peroxide and rub it through your brown hair until it’s streaked and kind of a dirty blonde color. Then put on the clothes from Allison’s room. And finally put on some sexy makeup, lipstick, eye shadow and so on. Make yourself look like a bit of a tramp. Do you understand me so far, Mary dear?” Mike said with a grin.

“Yes, I understand Mike. I know what I need to do and wear.” Mary said.

“That’s very good Mary. Then after you are all sexy looking and hot, take some digital pictures of yourself. I will get them later sometime. Pose real sexy for the camera. And finally, go down and show off your new outfit and look to Karl. Dance a little for him and seduce him. Tell him you’re feeling horny and the kids are out for the night and that you want him to fuck you. But first tell him you want to suck his big cock. Do you normally give your husband a blow job, Mary?” Mike asked.

“No I don’t Mike. Not in a long time.” Mary said.

“Well, tonight you are going to do that. You are going to suck him like an expensive whore and do it until Karl cums in your mouth. You will swallow it all down and love doing it. Then tell him you want him to stick his tongue in your smooth pussy. Get him to do that for you. But while he is making you hot, you will think about me. Mary, you will picture me fucking you. And when you cum Mary you will scream out another name instead of Karl’s. What is the name of Karl’s best friend?” Mike asked the woman he was mind twisting over the phone.

“Ahh, I guess his best friend is Bob. Yeah, Bob from work.” Mary said.

“Ok then, Mary when you cum I want you to scream out Bob’s name a few times. Now, do you have all that Mary?” He said.

“Yes I do Mike.” She said in a neutral voice.

“That’s excellent Mary. And Mary, I want you to know that I fucked your daughter a little while ago and she loved it. I want you to be happy about that and tell me how much you want me to screw Allison. Tell me she needs my big cock inside her tight pussy.” Mike said, grinning evilly.

“I’m happy you fucked Allison. I want you to screw her a lot Mike. She needs your huge cock inside her pussy.” Mary said to Mike—which all seemed perfectly fine to say to her right now with the power of the crystal working through her psyche.

“Perfect baby. Oh, after you are done with Mike you should drink some beer until you get pretty drunk. After you sleep it off and wake up tomorrow you will forget I made you do any of this. You will think it was all just kind of a drunken binge on your part. But you will remember feeling like you want me to fuck you. In fact, you will be really hot for me and be trying to think of ways to get me alone to fuck me. So, I think that’s about it. Have a fun night with all of that Mary.” He said.

“Ok Mike, I will.” She said as Mike hung up the cell phone.

“Well girls, now that I have given Allison’s mom a fun night let’s get going.” Mike said as he opened the door and had the two sexy women wiggle out in front of him and head to Allison’s car. He told the girls to get in the back seat and he drove them over to the nearby mall. As he was driving over he told the girls in the back to feel free to kiss and grope each other. He really enjoyed watching his former cold wife Linda making out with a college girl in the back seat. And she looked to be enjoying it. As he watched them and entered the mall parking lot he got a new idea.

“Ok girls, we are here. Now, why don’t you two go in and do some shopping. Buy some really sexy outfits and lots of lingerie. Make sure to buy the sexiest clothes and the type only a real bimbo slut would wear. I have to go take care of something, but I’ll be back in about an hour or so.” Mike said, letting the two sexy nympho’s he had created out. They wiggled over and both Linda and Allison gave him a big kiss before they giggled off.

Mike got back on the main rode and drove quickly to his brother-in-law’s house nearby. Linda’s brother Bill lived close to the mall with his wife Karen and their kids. As he pulled into their driveway he noticed their big SUV was gone. He wasn’t sure anyone was home. He went up to the door and rang the bell. After about a minute, the door was opened to reveal Karen.

“Oh, hi Mike. This is a surprise. What brings you over here?” She said. Karen had always been a bit of a princess and was a spoiled girl growing up. She usually thought she was better than most people she met. Mike had always found her kind of stuck up and kind of too proper all the time. But, she was an attractive woman. Karen had dark hair, a very slim figure and small breasts. She was dressed in black pants and a black tank top.

“Oh, I was just in the area and thought I would drop by. Are Bill and the kids around? I saw the SUV was gone.” Mike said as he walked inside and Karen shut the door behind him.

“No, they are out. Bill took them to a ball game. I’m home alone tonight.” Karen said nonchalantly as she moved into their large great room as Mike followed her in.

“Well, I’m glad I stopped in then.” Mike said as he followed Karen inside. He decided to give her cute ass a little swat as he came up behind her.

“Mike! What do you think you are doing?” Karen said as she quickly moved away from Mike. She looked shocked as she rubbed her bottom.

“Come on Karen baby. I can see the way you are looking at me. Haven’t you ever wondered what it would be like to be with me instead of Bill?” Mike said as he moved a bit closer to her.

“No! Of course not Mike. Now, I think you better leave.” She said as she tried to move by him and towards the door. Karen was getting quite scared now but tried not to show it.

“But Karen, I really think you want to give me a big, hot kiss on the lips now.” Mike said as he grinned and began to rub the crystal in his pocket. Almost immediately after he said it, Karen put down the magazine she had been carrying and moved back to Mike. And with a slightly blank look, she then gave him a big kiss, just as he had told her to do. Mike enjoyed how her lips felt as he had fantasized about her fairly often over the years.

“Why did I do that? That felt weird.” She said as she stopped and touched her head. But Karen felt in her mind at the time that it had been her idea. Maybe she was attracted to Mike a little bit she thought as she stood near him.

“We are going to have some fun now Karen. Go stand over there in front of the TV. You need to do what I tell you from now on.” Mike said as he sat on the couch. Karen of course did as Mike asked. She moved over towards the large screen TV and turned around waiting for Mike to speak.

“This is strange Mike. I keep doing what you say.” She said, not understanding the power he had over her.

“It’s time for a little game Karen. I think you need a new personality. I want you to now think of yourself as Karen the slutty housewife. And you are very attracted to me now. You really want me now too. You are getting very hot and horny for me Karen. It’s driving you crazy!” Mike told her. Karen got a big grin on her face and licked her lips.

“Fuck it Mike. I know why I kissed you. It’s because I want you Mike. I want you so badly. You’re such a stud. And I’m such a fucking slut!” Karen said as she started to walk back over to Mike. Her hips and ass wiggled a bit more than normal.

“Hmm, that’s not quite the right attitude for you Karen. Stay there right now baby. Let me think a minute.” He said.

“Ok Mike. This is kind of fucking weird. Damn, you are such a hot stud and I’m such a slut.” Karen said as she licked her lips and continued the directions Mike had last given her.

“I know Karen. But hang on while I try and think. I know what we should do. Karen, tell me one of the most awful ways for a woman to make money in the world. Like, what type of profession she would have that you really think is terrible.” Mike asked his confused sister-in-law.

“Well stud. I guess the obvious answer people would say is to be a prostitute. But that always seemed like something some women do who have no choice. Actually, I’ve always thought the worse thing a woman could do would be to become a porn actress. Or those girls that pose for pictures and porn online. Those girls could do so much more.” Karen said with a somewhat sad look on her face.

“I see Karen. Well, from now on you are no longer Karen the normal housewife and mother. You will now think of yourself and become Karen Kums, a high paid porn star and nude model. And I am the one who manages your career. You are still a slut and love to do porn for money. Oh, and you are a nymphomaniac too which is one of the reasons you became a porn star Karen. Now tell me about yourself babe.” He told her. Karen eyes got a bit glassy and then she grinned wide at Mike.

“Hi Mike. You know me. I’m Karen Kums, a porn star who works for you stud. I love having guys fuck me all the time on camera. And I really love posing for sexy pictures too. Fuck, I’m such a fucking stupid slut. I’m glad I have you around Mike to help me out.” Karen said as she wiggled over to Mike. She sat down her light body on his lap and proceeded to kiss his neck and mouth.

“That’s good babe. But I don’t have a lot of time right now. So peel off those slacks Karen.” Mike said and she did as he asked. She also pulled off the soaking panties she had on. Mike pulled off his pants, but kept the crystal in his hand. The new horny slut version of his sister-in-law quickly began to suck Mike’s cock.

“Fuck Mike. You taste so fucking good. It’s like I haven’t had cock in forever.” Karen said between takes on Mike’s enlarging cock.

“Well Karen, when is the last time you sucked Bill off or got fucked by him?” Mike said, enjoying the stupid slut he had created.

“Shit, it’s been forever. My pussy is so tight and wet now Mike. I need you inside me.” She said as she got up on Mike’s hard cock, facing him as he sat back on the couch.

“That’s good Karen. Start riding me baby. Oh, I think you can become your old self for a minute.” Mike said. Karen eyes blinked and she shook her head. Then when she saw she was screwing her brother-in-law she gasped.

“Oh my god! What am I doing?! Mike how did I get like this? Shit, I must be losing my mind.” Karen said as she got off Mike.

“Now, Karen. I thought you liked it. Come here baby. No need to stop now.” He said as he moved towards Karen as she tried to pick up her slacks and cover up.

“Keep away from me Mike. What are doing? What’s wrong with you?!” She said to him as he got closer.

“Ok Karen. You have to stop moving away now. Come over here right now baby. And drop the slacks.” Mike said in a strong tone as he rubbed the crystal again. Karen of course did as he said.

“Oh shit! You have some kind of power or control over me. Please stop this Mike.” Karen said as she got up next to Mike again.

“That’s better baby. Now lick your middle finger and stick it in your wet pussy. I want you to masturbate in front of me Karen.” Mike told her. She grimaced a bit but did put her finger in her mouth. Then she slowly slipped it into her tight pussy. Karen jumped a little when it slipped inside her. She was still wet and it went in easily. She began to move it in and out as she rubbed her clit as well. She could feel herself starting to get very aroused.

“Mike please don’t make me do this. Oh god, why am I so horny?” Karen said as she continued to work on her clit.

“Now Karen, I’m going to rub your little tits and you will let me. And you just keep going and doing what you are doing.” Mike said as he slipped his hands under Karen’s top and small bra, pushing it up off her breasts. He began to rub her nipples and could feel them harden. He then noticed she was moving her hand up and down more quickly and he could see her face flushing.

“Fuck, I think I’m about to cum in front of you. Damn it Mike! How are you making me do this? Oh god! SHIT!” Karen said as her body jerked and spasmed. Her hand moved very fast now and Mike moved to help her. He grabbed Karen’s wrist and started to move her hand and fingers deeper up into her pussy.

“Come on Karen baby. I want you to cum several times for me now. Tell me how much you want to do that for me. Tell me you love what I am making you do Karen.” Mike said as he kept rubbing the crystal in his other hand.

“Oh god Mike, yes! I love what you are making me do. I want to cum for you so badly now stud.” Karen said as she smiled at Mike.

“Go for it Karen. And when you cum, you will become more of a slut again.” Mike told her as Karen jumped and jerked with multiple orgasms as Mike pressed her hand up into her soaking wet pussy. She grinned and giggled at him as she came again.

“I’m such a slutty wife now Mike. But I love having you fuck me instead of boring Bill.” She said as she kissed Mike’s neck and lips once more.

“Hey, Karen. You know a real slut has to look the part. Let’s go upstairs and make you into the perfect little slut.” Mike said as he ran up the stairs as Karen giggled and climbed up behind him. He went into the master bathroom and started to go through the vanity and medicine cabinet. He pulled out several items that would help Karen move more towards the world of being a slut.

“Oh, I remember this. I bought it a few months ago for Halloween. I was going to bleach my hair out for a schoolgirl costume I got. But we never went to that party.” Karen said as she picked up the hair coloring kit.

“Well, baby tonight is your lucky night. You really want to use this kit on your hair now. Bimbo sluts have a lot of fun if they are blondes.” Mike said as he pulled the contents out. Karen smiled and grabbed the items. She went over to the far sink and started in on her hair. First she pulled off the rest of her clothing. Mike grinned as he watched his naked sister-in-law begin to dye her dark hair and turn it a honey blonde shade. She smiled back at him and gave Mike a wink as she worked the solution into her hair. Mike went into the bedroom as Karen finished up the dye job.

He wandered over to the closet and began to look around. He found Karen’s side of things and found most of her clothing very boring. He hunted around a bit more and dug up on the upper shelves. He found a plain brown bag and pulled it down. Inside he found what looked like a cheerleading type of uniform, but it was adult sized. It must have been the Halloween outfit Karen had mentioned. He pulled the items out and tossed them on the bed. He then went through the longer dresser which he assumed was Karen’s. Again, pretty normal and boring stuff. But he did find some type of push up bra with some built in gel padding. It even had the tags on it still. He put that up on the bed too. Just then he heard the hair dryer turn on and Karen said something to him.

“How do I look Mike? Am I slutty enough now?” Karen said loudly over the sound of the dryer. He looked over and saw her golden hair blowing from the dryer. It looked amazing. She had even dyed the small patch of hair over her pussy to match.

“It looks great babe. You really are becoming a full slut. And you love it, don’t you?” Mike said.

“Oh yeah. Hehe. I love my fucking slutty blonde hair Mike. I should of done this a long time ago stud.” She said as she turned the dryer off and bounced over to Mike. She jumped into his arms and gave him a big hug. Then she kissed him and put her tongue into his mouth. Mike was loving all of it. He had his prim and proper sister-in-law slowly becoming what she hated.

“Hey babe. I think you would really like to put on this padded bra and cheerleading outfit I found in the closet. I know you would look real sexy in it and even more like the slut you want to be now.” Mike said to his latest victim.

“That would be so hot! I bet I will look like a super slut with my dyed hair and that outfit. I’ll be right back.” Karen said with a smile as she grabbed the items from Mike. He started to wonder what Bill would think of his wife’s new look when he got home. It didn’t really matter to Mike. He was having a ball and nothing was going to stop that now. He decided to find some high heels for Karen as she changed. He rummaged around in the closet for a few minutes and found a pair of black heels that were pretty high. He doubted Karen had worn them in awhile as they were a bit dusty. He brushed them off and went back into the bedroom. Just then, the new Karen popped out to surprise him.

“What do you think Mike? Do I look like a super slutty cheerleader now? Do you want to fuck me behind the school? Hehe!” Karen said as she turned around and posed for Mike. It was a blue and gold outfit with a very short skirt and small half type top. Karen had left a lot of buttons undone and her cleavage showed well with the push up padded bra underneath. With her newly dyed hair she looked almost like a whore dressed up as a cheerleader trying to attract guys. Mike smiled wide when he looked her over.

“You look fantastic Karen. Here, put on these heels and walk around like a slut for me. You know you really want to do that now.” Mike said as Karen was happy to do as he said. She slipped the shoes on and walked around the bedroom. Karen wiggled her hips and ass in a way Mike had never seen her do before. She was almost an entirely new person now. And he was completely in his control.

“Mike, sluts like me need to suck cock. Can I suck your big cock Mike? Please!” Karen said as she walked over to Mike.

“Sure babe. I’d love that. And I know you would love sucking me too. But first go look in that mirror. And when you see you reflection, you will recall your old personality and what I have made you do.” Mike said with a devilish tone. Karen walked over to the mirror on the dresser and looked at the slutty look and outfit she had on. She cried out and gasped when she saw her reflection – just as Mike had told her to.

“Oh shit! I remember it all now! You’ve made me do all this. You even made me masturbate in front of you. Oh, my god! What have you done to me?! Look at my hair and this outfit!! I look like a slut or maybe even a whore. Dammit, how did you make me do this Mike?!” Karen said, trying to cover up with a nearby blanket. A few tears started to flow down her face.

“Karen you did it all yourself. You remember that I think. Now, would you like a kiss and let me make it all better bay?” Mike said, teasing her a bit now.

“No! That’s crazy Mike. You need to leave. Now!” Karen said, getting a bit angry now.

“Now Karen, I think you need to really think about that. Listen to me. Karen, you have always wanted me.” Mike said as he gave his special crystal a rub.

“What? Oh, I have always wanted you Mike.” Karen said back as she calmed down.

“Karen ,you really love being a slutty bimbo. You love wearing sexy outfits for me and acting like a whore.” Mike said.

“I love wearing sexy outfits for you Mike and acting like a whore.” Karen said as she giggled a bit.

“And you really want to suck my cock now. You want me to shove it deep down your throat and you will love swallowing my cum.” Mike said to his entranced sister-in-law.

“Mike, I want to suck your cock now. I want it deep down my throat and I will swallow your cum all down.” Karen said as she wiggled back over to Mike and unzipped his pants. He smiled as his slutty sister-in-law pulled his pants down and started to give him the best blow job he had ever had. He sat back on the edge of the bed as Karen looked up at him with her vacant eyes. She was enjoying the new role he had given her. She had little choice but to enjoy it. The magic of the crystal was running through her head, controlling her every action. Mike was feeling himself get rock hard as the slut he had created moved her mouth up and down on his cock.

“That’s real good Karen. You love sucking cock. It’s one of your favorite things to do now. Keep going babe.” Mike said to his slut slave.

“Mrrphh, uh, Mike, so yummy,….mrphphh…..” Karen said as she sucked Mike even more. Her new altered mind was focused completely at the task she thought she loved so much.

“Damn, you’re a good cock sucker Karen. Hmm, I wonder how my other babes are doing right now? I probably should get back there soon and pick them up.” Mike said as he thought about Linda and Allison at the mall in their new state of sluttiness. Of course, the girls were still shopping as Mike had instructed them. Even now, they were just checking out with some of the things they had bought back at the mall.

To be continued….