The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Power Corrupts – Part One

By Dr. Fakes

Mike was an unhappy husband. His wife, Linda over the years had grown cold and distant. It seems they didn’t have much in common anymore. She was still fairly attractive for a woman in her forties. She was of average build, and had only gained a little extra weight over the years they had been married. However, she wasn’t interested in sex very much anymore. Mike had even stopped asking after a time. He had toyed with having an affair, but still felt some slight loyalty to his wife. On top of all this, lately Linda seemed to be annoying him more and more. She was moody and grumpy much of the time. So Mike welcomed the chance to get away on a business trip.

On the trip to Las Vegas he had watched a stage show where an older Asian man had hypnotized a woman. He had made her do all sorts of things – even strip almost all of her clothing in front of an audience. The women he did this on seemed to not recall what they had done during the show after it was over. Of course Mike had seen shows like this before, but had thought they were all just a big act. But somehow, this one seemed more real. Later on after the show he had a chance to talk with the man. It seemed what he was able to do was real – at least according to what he described. He explained that he used a certain magical crystal that created a powerful magic. As long as he had the crystal with him when giving the commands, no person could fail to obey his wishes. Mike asked the man if there was a way to buy such a crystal. The old man hesitated but could see Mike was desperate. He offered the crystal to Mike, as long as he used it to improve his life. Of course, Mike agreed. Once Mike had returned home after his trip he was eager to try the crystal out. But he waited a few days before he a chance presented itself. And it only took a little incentive to get him started.

“Hey, honey. Would you like to watch a movie with me tonight?” Mike asked his wife after they had finished their dinner.

“Not tonight. I’m kind of tired and have some work to do.” She said, a typical response Mike thought to himself.

“Well, maybe after you are done with your work we could go to bed early. Would you like a little company later? I could help you relax – if you know what I mean” Mike said to her with a slight smile.

“Mike, I told you I’m busy and tired. How many times do I have to tell you something?” She said in a condescending tone.

“Geez, I was just trying to do something with my wife.” He said, frustrated to his wife.

“You need to get a clue sometimes Mike. I’ve got to much to do to take care of what you want all the time.” Linda said in a louder voice.

“Hmm, well if you are sure I can’t change your mind. Maybe you should get up and come over here now.” Mike said, as he rubbed the crystal in his pocket.

“Ok Mike.” Linda said at once and walked over to her husband. My god, the magic is working, Mike thought to himself as he smiled at his wife. He quickly decided to perform a few quick tests to make sure this really was working like it had for the old man.

“Linda, I want you to do everything I ask of you. It will seem perfectly normal to do what I tell you. And you will be happy to obey me.” Mike said to his wife standing near him.

“Sure Mike. I will do everything you ask and be happy about it.” She droned out. Her eyes were just a tiny bit glassy, but otherwise she seemed perfectly fine and normal.

“Well, ok then. Linda I want you to unbutton your top for me. You can leave the blouse on, just unbutton it.” Mike said with a grin. Linda of course obeyed. She had a white blouse on and proceeded to unbutton it completely. She had a plain white bra on underneath that held her 36 C cups. Her breasts had started to sag a little, but were in fairly good shape.

“That’s very good honey. Now I want you to slip off your slacks. Just leave them on the floor.” And again Linda obeyed. She was now standing in the kitchen by the dining table in her white cotton panties and open white blouse. Linda continued to think everything was completely fine with her husbands requests.

“Very good dear. Now, I want you to clean up the dinner dishes with just what you are wearing now. But, I want you to behave in a very sexy and flirty way while you move around me and the kitchen. Wiggle your ass and hips as you clear the table. Once in awhile bend over and get your tits in my face as you clear things off the table. Also, smile and wink at me as you work. Kind of pretend you are my sexy maid while you go about cleaning things up. Now get started Linda.” Mike said as he gave his wife’s ass a little swat. She smiled and giggled at that. Then she began the work of cleaning up. But in a much more sexy and seductive way than she ever had done it before. Normally she had a fairly regular walk, but Linda now swung her hips and ass like a model on a runway. She bent over the table reaching for the dinner dishes.

“Can I take your dishes away, sir? Hehe!” Linda said as she leaned over Mike reaching for his glass and plate. Her breasts hung down, rubbing the side of his face as she moved.

“Sure. I’m all finished babe. Go ahead.” Mike said as he gave the top of her breasts a quick lick. Linda smiled at that as she picked up the dishes and moved to the sink. She leaned over the sink and started to rinse the dishes off. Linda had her ass out and bent over as she loaded the dishwasher. She made sure Mike got a good view of her tits hanging out of her open top.

“Do you like the view Mike?” She asked as she smiled over at him.

“Oh yeah babe. I love watching you do your chores dressed like this. You love acting like a slut for me now.” Mike said as he gave the crystal a quick rub.

“You know I do Mike. I love showing off my body to you. I’m such a fucking slutty wife! Hehe!” Linda said as she managed to spray a little water on her top and bra. Mike could see her nipples now were hard under the bra and visible through the wetness. Just then the doorbell rang.

“Shit, who could that be?” Mike asked.

“It might be Allison. She’s home from college for the summer and I asked her to stop by and tell me how her year went.” The person Linda was speaking of was the daughter of their neighbor Mary. Linda and Mary were good friends and Allison was Mary’s 19 year old daughter.

“Well, keep working honey. I’ll be right back.” Mike said as he went to the front door. He opened the door and it was Allison. She was a cute, brunette with small but perky breasts, and a nice figure. Mike had always liked her cute ass especially. She was dressed in a short denim skirt and tank top.

“Oh, hi Mr. Davis. Is Mrs. Davis home? I told her I would drop by and talk to her about college.” Allison said as Mike opened the screen door.

“Sure, she’s home Allison. She’s just cleaning up the dinner dishes. Come on in.” Mike said as he opened the door and Allison walked in. He quickly decided to have a little more fun with the crystal. Mike walked back to the kitchen and the young college girl followed. She gasped when she saw the half naked Linda Davis finishing cleaning up the kitchen.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I think I interrupted something. Mrs. Davis, you aren’t wearing much clothing. I’m so sorry. I’ll come back later on.” Allison said as she started to walk back to the front door, blushing slightly at what she had just seen.

“Allison, I think you really want to stay.” Mike said quickly as he rubbed the crystal once more. Of course, the college girl stopped in her tracks.

“I think I do want to stay now.” Allison said as the power flowed over her just like it had with Linda.

“That’s a good girl. Now Linda finish up your chores. And Allison you really want to come over here and sit on my lap. All of what I tell you to do seems perfectly fine to you baby.” Mike said as he sat back down in his chair. Allison walked over and immediately sat down lightly on Mike’s lap. She was fairly light and small and her legs and ass fit nicely on his lap. Her smooth skin rested on Mike’s pants as her short skirt fell around the rest of his lap.

“Mike, why is Allison sitting on your lap?” Linda said as her mind tried to understand the situation.

“It’s perfectly fine Linda. This doesn’t bother you at all. Now Allison, you must listen closely to me. You have wanted me for a long time. Younger guys don’t interest you. Your sexual desire for me is burning you up inside. And you have decided to share your strong feelings and desires for me now.” Mike told the girl on his lap as he smiled at her.

“Oh, I feel so funny. Why am I sweating? Mike I want you so badly. I need you. Young guys are so lame. Fuck, I’m so horny. I need you Mike!” Allison said as she put her arms around Mike’s neck and moved to kiss him. She pressed her soft lips hard on his and kissed him a long time. It felt amazing to him. Her young body sitting on his lap pressing up next to him was a wonderful thing he thought.

“Well, Allison I had no idea you felt like this. Hehe! I like you too baby. You know what I really like is role playing. Hey Linda come on over here honey.” Mike said to his wife as Allison nuzzled his neck. Linda wiggled her hips as she walked over to her husband with the college girl on his lap kissing his neck.

“Yes Mike? What is it dear?” Linda said, not at all bothered by the young woman sitting on her husband’s lap kissing him with a passion.

“Linda, remember how you said you liked Allison so much? You really want to give her a kiss and let her touch your tits. And Allison, you also would like that too baby.” Mike said as he grinned wide at the two women under his control.

“Allison, you are such a sexy young girl. I want to taste your lips now baby.” Linda said as she bent down and kissed Allison. The young coed leaned up and returned the kiss and began to rub the top of Linda’s tits as the hung down in front of her. Mike could feel his cock getting hard and he was getting very excited by the two women in front of him kissing each other.

“Ok, that’s great girls. Now, I think we are going to play a little role reversal. Linda and Allison I want you two to go upstairs and swap clothes. Linda, have Allison put on one of your work outfits. And Allison, I want you to strip all of your clothes off and give them to my wife to wear. You should also try and do your makeup like the other has on. So Allison will end up with very little makeup on and Linda, you will have more on – like Allison is wearing now. Do the best you can. And then come back down here and we will continue our fun little game. Oh, Allison when were your parents expecting you back home baby? What did you tell them before you dropped by?” Mike asked.

“That I wouldn’t be back until much later. I brought my car over here because I told them I was going out later to the mall tonight to shop after I talked to Mrs. Davis.” Allison said to Mike.

“Well, that’s perfect. Now get going girls and make it quick. Don’t keep me waiting too long.” He said as he gave Allison ass a little pinch under her skirt on his lap. She giggled from the pinch and got up. Linda grabbed Allison by the hand and ran upstairs with her as she winked back at Mike.

After they were gone, Mike got up and grabbed a beer from the fridge. This crystal in his pocket was incredible, he thought to himself. If his wife only knew what he was doing to her and little Allison she would be furious. But he decided it was finally time for him to get what he deserved and enjoy his life again. After several minutes and a beer later the girls came back down. Mike had moved into the family room and was sitting on couch watching a little TV. He turned it off when the girls came into the room.

Allison was wearing a dark navy woman’s pant suit. It was a little big on her, but the girls must of pinned it up in back some. She had one of Linda’s more sheer blouses on and it was only buttoned about half way up. Mike could see a plain white bra under the blouse. The kind Linda normally wore. She also had on one of Linda’s long necklaces, her watch, and even her wedding ring. She was wearing some black pump shoes. The last touch was the simple makeup and way they had combed her brown hair, very much like Linda wore hers. As for Linda, she now had on Allison’s short denim skirt and tank top she had worn over. Both fit very tightly on Linda’s larger frame and bigger sized body. Mike could see Linda wasn’t wearing a bra and her tits sagged slightly but looked sexy in the tight, black tank top. She also had on the sandals Allison had been wearing when she came over. Mike’s wife also had on much more makeup than normal, and her lips were now a dark pink color. They had teased her hair up some and it was more like the way Allison normally kept her hair. The effect of seeing them both like this was quite amusing to Mike.

“My, my. You both look great! Hey, Allison come over and sit next to me on the couch here baby.” Mike said. Allison walked over and sat very close to Mike. She put her hand on his thigh and started to rub it up and down. Allison let her hand slide down towards Mike’s cock a few times too as she smiled at him.

“It’s kind of fun dressing up like this Mike. But damn it, I need you so bad. You are such a fucking stud.” She said as she slide closer and kissed his cheek.

“Hang on baby. I have an idea. Allison I want you to think you are my sexy wife Linda. Just remember you love me and want me badly. Play along with that for right now. And Linda in the college girl outfit. I temporarily release you from previous suggestions that started after dinner. Starting now.” Mike said as he chucked to himself. This should be great he thought.

“Oh my god! What happened? What’s going on here?! Mike, why is Allison dressed like that and nuzzling you? Is she wearing my clothes? What the hell is going on? Oh shit! What am I wearing?! This looks like one of Allison’s outfits!” Linda said as she regained control of her thoughts and mind.

“What are you talking about girl? I’m Mike’s wife Linda. You must be that little college tramp Allison from down the street. Nice outfit. I can’t believe you go out looking like that. That skirt barely covers your ass.” Allison said, playing the role of Mike’s wife Linda now.

“Now honey, don’t make Allison over there feel bad. I guess she dresses like that to get the attention of all the boys at college.” Mike said, smiling at his dumb founded wife in the skimpy outfit. He gave Allison on his lap a quick kiss and he could see Linda getting even more furious.

“Mike! What are you doing?! I’m Linda! That’s Allison wearing one of my outfits next to you. What kind of game are you playing here Mike? Is Allison high or something? And how did I get dressed like this? What’s going on here Mike? I demand an answer right now!” Mike’s real wife Linda said, looking somewhat worried now.

“Damn, she’s kind of dumb honey. I guess college didn’t teach her very much.” Allison said as she wrapped her arm around Mike’s waist and pulled close to him.

“Hmm, well I guess not babe. Maybe I can help her out. Now, you in the skirt who thinks your Linda. You are mistaken. This young thing next to me is my wife Linda. You are actually a college bimbo named Allison. You are not very smart, but you are very sexy in the way you move and act. In fact you are a real nymphomaniac. You love sex all the time in most any way you can get it. So Allison, tell me how you feel?” Mike said as he gave the instructions to his wife as he rubbed the crystal that was still in her pocket. Linda’s head shook a little and then she got the silliest grin on her face.

“Hey, there Mr. Davis and Mrs. Davis. You are like so pretty Mrs. Davis. Like I really dig your husband too. I’d love to have such a fucking hot stud for a husband. College boys are so boring. God, I really feel so hot and horny. Lucky I have my little skirt on now. Hehe!” Linda said as her new personality took hold.

“That’s right, Allison. Hey maybe you should dance for us. You look like a real good dancer. I’ll put on some music.” Mike said as he used the remote to turn on the stereo. He found a station playing some good dance music and his old wife Linda who now thought of herself as a young, hot college girl started to wiggle and gyrate around the room. Her middle aged body swayed nicely to the music and Mike was impressed at how well she moved to the beat.

“God, I love these tunes Mr. Davis. Makes me want to wiggle my ass all night long. You know?” She said as she continued to dance to the beat.

“I’m glad, Allison. Now Linda, I want you take off this pants suit you have on. You really want to fuck me in front of Allison dancing for us. And Allison, you would love to watch my young wife fuck me in front of you.” Mike said feeling slightly evil, but so very happy with what he had started.

“No problem Mr. Davis. She’s your wife. Fuck her silly. I don’t care.” The old Linda said and she danced more intensely. The former Allison then pulled off her suit and stripped down. She had a very cute body, as Mike had suspected. Small breasts, but nicely shaped. And a very sexy ass and nice legs Mike thought as he dropped his own pants. He made sure to pull out the crystal and put it in his shirt pocket.

“Now come here Mrs. Davis and sit on my big cock. You are very wet and can’t wait until I am inside you babe.” Mike said and the mind altered Allison complied. She brought her young body on Mike’s lap and faced him. She lowered herself on to Mike’s erect cock and gasped as he filled her wet vagina. She smiled and began to ride him, moving up and down while his real wife watched and danced away in front of both of them. It felt so great to Mike to be fucking this hot young thing in front of his wife who had rejected him so many times.

“Oh god honey you’re so big. You feel so good inside me now. Fuck me Mike. Make me scream and cum over and over!” Allison said as they moved faster together.

“You sure have a hot young wife there Mike. She’s a real cutie. Hehe! God, I’d like to fuck her myself. I’m such a slut. Hehe!” Mike’s old wife said, in a slightly higher voice now. She was truly becoming a dumb college bimbo slut in front of him. Just like he had told her. The young Allison continued to ride his hard cock up and down. He thought of a quick way to have some more fun with the situation.

“Damn, you sure can fuck girl. Hey dancing Allison. Become the old you now.” Mike said to his real wife. She glazed over again for a second and then a look of shock and horror filled her face.

“Mike! What the hell are you doing?! God damn it! Are you screwing little Allison from down the street? Shit Mike!” She yelled at them.

“I sure am honey and she’s loving it! You really got to be a cold fish anyway.” Mike said having a great time as his wife watched him screw the young woman on top of him. Allison was so focused on fucking what she thought was her older husband she barely heard them. She just moaned some and called out Mike’s name a few times.

“Fuck! That little tramp is liking it. Wait until I tell her mother. God, what am I wearing?” Linda said as she once again saw the strange outfit she was dressed in.

“I think you’re right. Oh Allison, you are not Linda my wife now. You are now the neighborhood tramp. Keep that in mind baby. You are now a skanky, slutty tramp. You love fucking older guys like me, Allison. And you are doing a great job of it. But Linda, you need to loosen up again. I want you to masturbate in front of me while I fuck this little thing more. Lean back against that wall and lift that cute skirt you have on. I want you to rub your clit and tits and get turned on by what Allison and I are doing in front of you. It excites you a lot. I want you to get yourself all heated up and excited and then beg me to let you cum. But you won’t be able to have an orgasm unless I tell you to. Now, go get started on that now honey.” Mike said and she had no choice in the matter.

“Crap, I think I’m getting turned on seeing you fuck that little tramp Mike. I can’t help myself but I want to pleasure myself right now in front of you.” Linda said as she leaned back up against the wall and lifted her denim skirt. She had a black thong on under it which she had gotten from Allison earlier. She moved it to one side and pushed her middle finger inside her dripping pussy. She gasped a little as she entered herself and used her other hand to rub her breasts in the small tank top she had on. Mike could see her nipples harden as she touched herself. He could also feel Allison riding him faster and was getting close to cumming herself.

“Allison, I think you should become your old self again right now.” Mike said as the college girl regained her old thoughts and personality. She jerked as she saw that she was not only nude in front of her neighbor, but was being fucked by him as well.

“Oh shit! What are doing Mr. Davis? What am I doing?!! Are we fucking?!! I don’t understand?! How did I get like this?!!” Allison said, trying to get up. Mike kept her on him since they were both so close to having an orgasm. He held her down as she tried to move.

“Allison, don’t you remember dropping by and coming on to me? Here, lets finish what we started.” Mike said as he tried to continue pumping the light young girl on his cock. She tried to stop him and move off.

“Oh don’t stop fucking my husband you little tramp, Allison. I was just getting off watching you screw Mike now.” Linda said as she continued to fondle herself as beads of sweat fell down her face & neck.

“Please stop this Mr. Davis. I’m not that kind of girl. Please I need to get out of here now. This isn’t the kind of thing I do.” She said as she still tried to get off of Mike’s big cock.

“But it is Allison. You are a stripper and a whore. It pays you good money so you can go to college. But you are thinking of dropping out since you make so much money dancing in clubs and screwing guys. And I’m your secret boss or pimp. You just love fucking me anytime you can. Isn’t that right baby?” Mike said and Allison smiled a second later.

“Oh boss. You fuck better than any of my customers. And your cock is so much bigger. I think I might split wide open. Hehe!” The hooker Allison said as Mike’s wife grinned and continued to pleasure herself.

“That’s right Allison. Now to make you scream.” Mike said as he thrust up hard and fast. She responded and raised and lowered herself faster on the hard cock buried deep inside her. The young, mind twisted college girl squealed as she had multiple spasms of pleasure wash over her as she came. Mike also came, shooting his large load deep into Allison. They both sat locked together a few more minutes.

“Damn, boss. That was fucking amazing. It’s like you hadn’t had a good fuck in a long time. Felt like I hadn’t either. God it was like so fucking great!” Allison said to Mike who she thought was her pimp now.

“That’s pretty accurate baby. But I don’t think that’s going to be a problem anymore.” Mike said to the young thing wrapped close to him.

“Shit Mike. I’m going to burst too honey. Please let me cum.” Linda said as Mike looked over at his wife. The thong she wore was dripping wet as was most of the front of her top. Linda was sweating like she had gone on a long run and panting as well.

“Well, I don’t know Linda. You frustrated me so many times. All those nights when you were too tired or not interested in sex. I think I won’t let you cum tonight. Now stop screwing yourself and go take a cold shower. But first, go get Allison and me a beer babe.” Mike said to his frustrated wife.

“Fuck! Well, ok Mike. Whatever you say, dear.” Linda said sadly as she went to the kitchen to get the beer. Mike could tell she was dying to cum after building up so much sexual energy inside. But he wanted her to feel what he had felt so many times. Both he and Allison fell back on the couch. Mike handed her the blouse she had been wearing and she slipped it loosely on. He gave her a kiss as Linda returned with the beers.

“Thanks Linda. God, fucking your husband sure made me one thirsty little whore.” Allison said as she took a beer and gulped down a long drink of it. Mike grabbed his and sat back down. Linda then went upstairs.

“Allison baby. You are one lucky girl. And a great fuck too. We are going to make a lot of money I think. After Linda’s done we can all go out shopping. You girls need some new outfits I think. Hey, how do you pay for things when you shop normally?” Mike asked.

“I have my mom and dad’s credit card.” She said as she snuggled up next to Mike.

“Perfect baby. Yes, this is the start of a lot of fun for me and you too.” Mike said as he grinned at the innocent college girl he had so easily turned into a slutty whore. She looked very sexy and hot sitting in just the open blouse on his couch. Allison grinned back at him as he started to think of the many things he planned on doing with the amazing power of the crystal he had in his pocket.