The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Course Correction

Chapter 2

Author’s Note: Hi everyone! Someone commissioned me to continue this story, and with their permission, I’m posting the continuation in parts. Much gratitude to them for getting my creative juices flowing again.

I’m trying to be better with writing this year (call it a new year resolution), but if you want to help spur me along, feel free to drop me a tip at my Ko-Fi 😃

Carl smirked to himself—the self-satisfied grin of someone in complete control of a situation. Now, someone like him never really let his guard down this much.

He’s always been at the bottom of the totem pole his whole life. He’s not the most popular, he’s not the fastest, he’s not the strongest… And he wasn’t particularly bright either. So no one in his life paid him any mind, except for moments of pure derision.

The jocks at school didn’t respect him. None of the ladies ever gave him a second glance. Not even his dad respected him, and ever since his mom died, they only really had each other.

It was a lonely life for Carl, and like any teenage outcast, he found himself spending a lot of time on the internet. With only the eerie glow of his laptop screen to light his room, he would go cycle through the same three obsessions: specific fetish videos he found on the internet; social media photos from the girls in his school; and an endless parade of Reddit and 4chan threads with people just like him.

So, with all that said, you could guess why Carl never really felt confident enough in himself. And because of that, he grew more resentful. More angry. More desperate.

He tried all the awkward guides people posted on Reddit about being an alpha male. Stuff about attracting girls to you if you bought a special cologne, or if you treated them a specific way. He even had a particular girl in mind at school: Alice. Straight-A student, beautiful personality, and a stunning body.

He had her on his mind as he clicked another promising looking Reddit link—he found a program that apparently used binaural beats to stimulate the learning center of the brain.

Carl wasn’t a particularly bright boy, except when it came to matters of the dick. He skipped right through the comments about using this to cheat for midterms, or the QAnon bullshit about using this to get people to buy more coca-cola or vote for Kanye West.

He was going to use this to get the hottest girl in school. And for the first time in his life, Carl felt confident about something.

Fast forward a couple of weeks later, and he found himself in the backseat of his dad’s car on the way to his little pet project. His dream girl, Alice, was squirming right next to him, with his fingers all the way up her ‘gushing wet cunt’, as the now mindfucked Alice was programmed to think of her previously virgin pussy.

Neither he nor Alice had a car, but his dad was more than happy to be their personal chauffeur. He was Carl’s first test subject, after all.

The normally straight-laced former marine was an easy candidate for brainwashing, with him ‘learning’ that his son was his commanding officer, and that he should follow the man’s orders, no questions asked. Carl also made sure to instill a feeling of pride and respect whenever his dad followed orders.

Of course, he had to practice on someone before getting Alice onboard, so his dad was the hapless victim of his first sexually perverted subliminals, too. Apart from feeling pride at following Carl’s orders, he now felt intense sexual excitement, too.

After having his dad orgasm after scrubbing all the toilets in their home with his own toothbrush, Carl knew he was ready to turn Alice from a respectable woman into the barely-dressed fuck machine with her tongue down his throat.

And fucking Alice was fun for the first couple of weeks, but Carl got bored of that quickly. As Alice rode him reverse-cowgirl on his dad’s bed, he voiced this frustration to his new sexdoll. And, ever the go-getter, Alice gave him the fantastic idea of enslaving all the MILFs at the gym that she worked at.

“Good girl, Cumslut,” Carl yelled, as the former Alice had a mind-shattering orgasm that ingrained that new nickname into her still pliable mind.

With his hand firmly on Cumslut’s buttocks, Carl swaggered into one of the biggest gyms in the city. What once was a source of fear, trepidation and insecurity now felt like a personal candy shop… And Carl was ready to go shopping. Carl’s plan, or rather the brainwashed Cumslut’s plan, was already in full swing. It had been a couple of weeks since she had been completely reprogrammed as Carl’s sexdoll, and even though her one purpose in life was now ‘to be her Master’s cum receptacle’, Carl still let her go to work from time to time. How else was he going to enslave all the hotties at this gym.

Cumslut dutifully took photos of the hottest girls at the fitness club, with the Instagram handles to match. Carl knew who would be in today, and as he walked into the building, with Cumslut feverishly rubbing herself on him, he made a beeline to the cardio bunnies at the treadmill. At least, that had been his plan until he got stopped by a Polynesian Adonis.

For a second, Carl felt like the listless loser that he was a mere couple of weeks ago. Defenceless, weak, someone who could never stand up for himself… He could barely muster the courage to speak, so the douchebag in front of him started doing the talking.

‘Alice, what do you think you’re doing? You’re late for your shift, again, and this is hardly appropriate behaviour. Or clothing…. Get into my office.’

In a daze, Carl followed the two of them in, although, judging by the wetness Carl could feel between Cumslut’s legs, she could give a rat’s ass about what the guy in front of them was saying.

‘What am I going to do with you, Alice? You barely ever come in, and when you do, you’re always off to the bathroom doing God knows what!’ Oops, another post-hypnotic suggestion from Carl. ‘Me and my kids have had to pick up some of your shifts. Hell, even my wife has had to chip in! We see each other enough at home, we don’t need to be spending 40 hours a week here, too!

‘And that music you keep blasting over the speakers! It gives me a headache,’ the guy in front of Carl finished with a huff.

The music! That reminded Carl of Alice’s plan. Carl has only really thought about using it on girls, but eyeing Tongan Thor here up and down, the gears started turning in Carl’s head. If this tough guy’s been here non-stop, then that could only mean one thing…

With his newfound confidence, Carl squeezed Cumslut’s ass right in front of her former boss.

‘Thanks for taking us to the fuckpad, bro, but you’re sort of cramping my style.’ Carl slid a finger into Cumslut as he said this, causing her to moan lewdly. Tough guy wasn’t having it. ‘Who the fuck are you, anyway?’ Carl asked, genuinely curious.

‘I’m the fucking owner of this establishment. And I’m not your bro, you little punk. Show me some fucking respect, or get the fuck out of my office!’

This guy’s a fucking douchebag, just like Carl thought… He was going to enjoy this. ‘Oh, yeah, that’s rude of me.’ Carl clears his throat, and he says, ‘I’m Carl Park, your new master.’

Those trigger words were deeply embedded in the psyche of anyone who listened to his binaural beats for as little as an hour. And Captain Setefano Haslett took pride in the fact that this gym was his second home. So he’s been listening to those subliminal messages non-stop at the gym.

The part of Setefano’s brain that housed his willpower, the part of him that was filled with discipline and iron grit, was now helplessly re-written to view the punk in front of him as a god, whose word was law. A punk who was about to give him his first set of orders for his new life.

‘Now, let’s start again, shall we? Introduce yourself to me, and show me some fucking respect, faggot!’

‘Of course, sir. My name is Setefano Haslett, sir,’ the captain replied in a daze. A distant part of him was screaming. He wanted to punch this kid in the face. He wanted to run out of the room. But his body wasn’t budging, and neither was his mind.

All Setefano could feel was an uncontrollable urge to follow this kid’s instructions to the best of his ability. And, with a bit of a blush, he could feel a white hot pleasure in his groin, another after-effect from Carl’s mixtapes. Anyone who was ‘activated’ would helplessly get aroused by following his orders, another lock in the inescapable prison that Setefano’s mind has become.

‘That’s not your name,’ the kid said with complete confidence as he led Alice to his desk. As he spread her legs wide, he added, ‘and this isn’t your office because that isn’t you.’

Setefano’s head was spinning. This kid was right, of course, but he still needed to give him an answer. He needed to introduce himself. So, completely ignoring Cumslut’s cries of pleasure as his new master penetrated a slut on the mahogany desk (that Setefano and his sons built with their own hands), his eyes searched the desk for a reminder of his name.

‘Aw, poor Sextoy here is a little confused,’ Sete’s new master said in between deep strokes into his former receptionist. That made Sete think… Is that his name? Sextoy? ‘Tell you what, if you shove this up your ass,’ Carl tossed a Sharpie that hit Setefano right in the forehead, ‘you’ll remember that your real name is actually Sekefagslut Asslick.’

Desperate to introduce himself properly to his master, the former Setefano scrambled to pick up the marker that left a red spot on his face. He pulled down his skimpy shorts, and shoved the Sharpie right up his exposed anus.

Captain Sekefagslut Asslick was so glad he wore a jockstrap today. With the marker still hanging out of his ass, the stubbies that he wore to the gym lewdly framed his muscular ass. The front of him was no better, with his rockhard 8-inch cock tenting his shorts obscenely.

Sekefagslut looked like a slab of meat, who any woman (and a number of men) would enjoy looking at. To Carl, he was nothing but a plaything. Someone to humiliate. A personal slave.

And again, Seke introduced himself, with the right name this time. The kid laughed heartily, which confused Seke. He was just introducing himself to his new master with a perfectly normal name.

As he was about to ask for permission to ask a question, Carl chimed in again. ‘Okay, you mindfucked asshole, I’m going to turn you from a tough guy captain to my little bitch boy. And I’m going to enslave the rest of your family, too. You’d like that wouldn’t you?’

The words rattled in Sekefagslut’s head. His whole family, enslaved to this punk kid… He could imagine his own wife being railed in Alice’s place, eyes rolling to the back of her head as she used her tight body to pleasure someone half their age. He could imagine his two varsity champion sons, his biggest sources of pride in the world, getting their muscular bodies used as footrests for someone who’s never lifted a pair of weights in his life.

And all Captain Seke could do in response was squirm in pleasure as he stood in front of his own desk. The thought of obeying his master brought him so close to orgasm, but he knew deep down that he couldn’t find release without his master’s express permission.

And so, the former tough guy stood there, like the bitch boy he now was, waiting until his master gave him permission to move.

After a couple more thrusts into Cumslut, Carl collapsed back into the plush chair of the former owner of this gym. ‘Fuck, fam, I’m hungry. Hey, faggot, when I snap my fingers, you’ll be desperate to serve me hand and foot.

‘And the first thing I want you to do is get me the most expensive shit from the closest gourmet burger shop, and a six pack of the most expensive beer your dumbass can afford, and a salad for Cumslut over here.’

SNAP.