The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Course Correction

Chapter 3

Author’s Note: Hi everyone! This is the last part of the commission, but thanks to everyone’s support, I’m planning on continuing this story.

If you want early access to the new chapter (along with other goodies), you can visit my Ko-Fi—but don’t fret, I’ll be posting the chapter to the general audience in a few weeks!

After battling through traffic, Fagslut slammed the door to his cruiser shut, and almost sprinted to the door of the most expensive burger joint in town. Luckily, it was a couple of hours after the lunch rush, so there wasn’t anyone else waiting in line.

With single-minded determination, Fagslut sauntered his way to the counter. The Sharpie was still wedged firmly up his hole, his entire ass hanging lewdly out of his shorts. Very little was left to the imagination, but the normally uptight Captain couldn’t care less. All he cared about now was getting his dumbass back to his master as soon as possible.

And, besides, Sekefagslut was scared he would forget his name again without the help of his trusty Sharpie. A man without a name is simply not a man worthy of respect.

As Fagslut eyed the menu, he found the most expensive item—the ‘Double Heart-Stopper’—an item that was so repulsive that he would’ve never let anything like that near his gym. But now, he was desperate to buy it. He would buy a hundred of these if it would make his master happy.

He looked at the cashier to place his order with a hint of disdain. He had dyed hair, dirty fingernails wih nail polish on them, and a hungry look in his eye as he gave Seke a once-over. The teens’ eyes grew to saucers when he noticed what was happening in his crotch area.

‘Yup, definitely a homo’, Seke thought to himself with a grunt. It’s disgusting how the teen was looking at him that way. He was the captain of the fire department for crying out loud! Didn’t he deserve an ounce of respect?

After he placed his order, a bit of the old tough guy personality crept into his voice. ‘Anything wrong, kid?’ He used his most intense glower, rising up to the peak of his 6′0″ foot frame as he challenged the kid to say something.

‘Uh, sir, you’re not allowed to dress like that in here,’ the kid squeaked out, eyeing the round globes in Seke’s ass. Fuck, doesn’t this kid know that Seke needed that Sharpie up there.

He was about to give the kid a piece of his mind, but then an unfamiliar feeling rose in the back of his head. Panic. He was worried that if he didn’t do what this kid said, then he wouldn’t be able to fulfill his master’s request. And so, that’s how Captain Setefano Haslett, became the oblivious plaything to not one, but two pimply, unkempt teenage boys.

‘Of course, sir,’ Fagslut now replied, with a hint of reverence in his voice that the trembling teenager hardly noticed. ‘I’ll fix that right away.’

Seke knew he couldn’t pull the Sharpie out, so he thought of the next best thing: he delicately grabbed the marker, and started shoving it further and further up his ass. Now, Seke was entirely straight, so he’s never had as much as a finger up there before, but now he was fucking himself right in front of a stranger. And his helpless mindfucked mind loved every second of it.

It took every ounce of Seke’s willpower not to come right there, but he didn’t get the body he had today without having an indomitable endurance. And so, using every ounce of his hard-earned willpower, he gave the kid in front of him a show that would put a porn star edging video to shame: Seke was unconsciously primed to be as slutty as possible (a hold-over from Carl’s subliminals) so he moaned and squirmed and panted hard until all that’s left of the marker was the blue cap.

Seke gingerly pulled his shorts up, and stood at attention so the kid could inspect his work. He saw the kid staring at his dick. His shorts could barely contain it. And then it hit him.

‘Do I need to get rid of this too, sir,’ Seke asked, lewdly flicking his manhood (another of Carl’s subliminal surprises—treat yourself like a sex object at all times). The kid looked like a deer caught in the headlights, but he managed to nod in the affirmative.

‘Do you have a bathroom I could use to take care of this,’ Seke asked with a sigh.

‘Sorry, the bathroom is out of order,’ the kid drawled out automatically, a robotic response that only a listless teen could give at a job he barely cared about.

‘Oh, fuck, guess I’m giving this kid another show,’ Seke thought as he pulled his shorts down and went to town. With his free hand, he dialed the number to his former office.

He needed permission to cum.

Fagslut’s been pumping his meat for what feels like an eternity, waiting for someone to pick up. He closed his eyes, willing himself to come. He knew he had an audience in front of him, but he didn’t care. He needed to look presentable so he could get his master’s burger.

Just a few hours ago, he would’ve been thinking about his beautiful wife, or some of the MILFs at his gym, or even the tight-bodied Alice that was now nothing but his master’s plaything. Now, his mind was filled with fantasies of a pimple-faced geek he had just met.

To Seke’s newly reprogrammed mind, Carl was the epitome of beauty. He imagined the shrimpy smell of his unwashed dick, barely half the size of Seke’s own, and the thought of tasting it brought him close to orgasm, but no further. Carl’s subliminals were foolproof, controlling Seke’s very biological urges.

Seke was lost in the thoughts of kissing his master’s pimply, blotchy face when he heard someone pick up. His heart sang at the thought of hearing his master’s angelic voice, but instead he heard Cumslut’s moaning and panting heavily into the phone.

Immediately turned off by the sound (nothing could compare to his master’s voice), he relayed his predicament with the exacting words of a respected fireman. Cool, stoic and measured. He talked about how slutty he was being in the middle of a public place, pleasuring himself for a strange man to see. He talked about how he shoved his Sharpie all the way up his ass like his master told him.

Every point he made was accentuated by the squelching of his own hard dick in his hands, pre-jizzing in anticipation of hearing his master’s voice. And finally, a response from his master that almost sent him to the edge.

Seke was meant to get on his knees, and blow the stranger in front of him. Then, and only then, can he cum. ‘Oh, and it’s going to be the most erotic, sensual thing you’ve ever experienced. Even better than fucking your own wife on your wedding night, ya dig? Now hurry the fuck up!’

CLICK.

Seke knew what his mission was. He turned to the kid in front of the counter, and changed his tune entirely. He put on his dazzling smile and with a wink, he asked in a low baritone, ‘You like what you see, baby?’ He now prayed to God that this boy was gay. He needed this teenager’s cum in his mouth, and he’ll do anything to get it.

At this point, Fagslut would give him all the money in his wallet, or sign over the gym to him, or even slap the mayor upside of his bald head, if only to satisfy his master’s request.

Luckily, Sekefagslut didn’t have to do any of that. His initial judgement was right—the kid did want a piece of him. And as Seke moved behind the counter, kneeling to unzip the kid’s pants and fishing out Seke’s prize, he heard the telltale sound of the automatic doors to the store opening.

There was a customer! But Seke was too mindfucked to care. He needed this kid’s cum in him asap, and as soon the kid’s surprisingly large meatstick was in his mouth, he felt a surge of sexual pleasure that he’s never experienced before. His own dick was now incredibly sensitive as he mindlessly pumped away at his own dick, and at the pole in his mouth.

He could barely register how the kid tried to keep a straight face as he served the customer, while Seke was giving him the best blowjob of both of their lives. In fact, Seke was so aroused that he didn’t notice that the person at the counter wasn’t just any random stranger, but actually Gill, one of the arrogant assholes at his precinct who hated Seke’s guts for getting a promotion over him.

Seke didn’t care that Gill was calling out to him, or that Gill was taking out his phone to record him bobbing up and down some kid’s cock, his nose snotting up as it pressed against the kid’s pubes. He didn’t care that Gill was laughing his ass off at how pathetic Seke looked.

What he did care about was the feeling of the kid’s ball emptying his seed into Seke’s mouth, and the ensuing mindnumbing bliss that followed. At this pint, Seke passed out from pleasure and exhaustion, a glob of drool and cum leaking out of his mouth, his own pathetic 8-inch cock exploding in ecstasy—coating the floor, and his shirt, some even mixing with the rest of the jizz that spilled out of the kid’s cock and straight onto Seke’s beard and hair.

Gill snapped a pic of Seke in his disarrayed state, the picture of a cumslut, his muscles bulging obscenely from the sexual exertion. He had a bead of sweat on his brow (among other juices), his grey shirt with his gym logo was stained with cum, accented by his sweaty pits, and his flaccid cock flopping about unto a neatly trimmed set of pubes.

Gill couldn’t believe his luck. He walked out of the store in a haste, not even bothering to finish his order. Gill’s going to fuck up Setefano Haslett’s career.

Seke woke up to feel some water lightly being sprinkled on his face. His cock hungry mind thought for a split second that this was more cum spilling out of that glorious dick that he was sucking… But then he realized it was just normal water.

‘Sir, wake up, your order is ready,’ the kid said with a bit of a tremor in his voice. Even though he just got a free blowjob, he wanted this guy out of the store immediately. He was hot as fuck but he was clearly crazy, too.

Shaking his head, Fagslut jumped to his feet, finally tucking his now flaccid dick into his stubbies and grabbing the bag from the kid. ‘CAPTAIN SEKEFAGSLUT ASSLICK’ it said on a tiny sticker on the order. Seke remembered insisting that that was his name before getting intimate with the staff, and the kid was too scared to fight back.

Seke gently pulled the sticker off of the bag, and placed it proudly over his current name tag, just so he wouldn’t forget his own name again. It looked like the wrong name was on his chest anyway. Setefano Haslett? What kind of a gay name was that?

He got back into his car, opened the bag and checked the contents of his order. The most expensive burger with all the trimmings, a salad for Cumslut, and… Seke pulled a 32oz glass of water filled halfway with ice. Without thinking, he hooked his thumb to his shorts, pulled it wide-open so he could see his floppy dick and cumstained pubes, and poured the entire thing down his pants.

The rest of his errands were relatively uneventful. Apart from some odd stares, the former Captain Setefano still had the respect of the few people who recognized him.

Almost all of them did a double take at seeing the usually prim and meticulous man in disarray. You’d think the fact that his shorts were soaking wet, or the fact that he had a cowlick from all the dried jizz in his hair, or even the lingering aroma of cum on his person (and on his breath) would slow him down.

But Seke was a man on a mission. He prided himself on his laser focus, a value he instilled in his own two sons. And now the mission was clear. They would serve his new master hand and foot. It was the Asslick way.

Rush hour had finally died down, and it didn’t take long for Captain Sekefagslut Asslick to get back to his office. Captain Asslick remembered the gym would close early today, so there was no one else in the building.

His heart sank. He hoped his master was still here somewhere so he could complete his orders.

He sprinted to his office, and with a sigh of relief, he noticed his master sitting at Setefano’s old desk. The master was looking through the files on his computer, and Cumslut was in the corner of the room. She had her right leg pointed straight up at the ceiling, her left hand on her hips, with a giant smile on her face… At least, from what you could see of her face, as she had a frilly thong obscuring her features. Her short skirt rode up to expose her shaved pussy, with a bit of cum dripping down her leg.

She was sweating, and you could tell she found it difficult to hold the pose, but she would do anything to serve her master, so there she stayed.

‘Fucking finally tough guy, where the fuck were you?’ As Seke moved to answer, his master put his hand up. Seke knew to stay quiet. ‘Crack that bottle open and serve me my food.’

Seke ran to serve him his meal, arranged beautifully on a plate from the kitchen. As he set it down at his desk, he poured a fresh beer in a glass. Without even acknowledging him, his master started eating his burger, using his greasy hands to look through the members’ list at the gym.

Seke stood there dutifully, the meticulous man not even caring that his master was getting his laptop all greasy and dirty. Without prompting, he refilled his master’s drink as he finished his glass.

‘Good boy,’ Carl said with a mischievous grin. ‘I’ve actually got some food for you, too. I’ve got a creampie for you right over there,’ this he said while pointing at Cumslut’s used-up pussy. ‘Better hurry up though, it’s melting. Eat it like you were in a pie eating contest.’

Seke shot to follow his master’s orders, bolting to the floor and licking the delicious cream that’s spilled onto the dirty floor of his office. He felt some dust on his tongue, but he ignored it, sucking the streaming juices out of Cumslut’s pussy like a vacuum. As he reached his destination, he went into overdrive, clutching both of Cumslut’s asscheks as he probed and sucked like a man possessed.

Carl enjoyed the show with a little laugh. He loved his new life. He watched as his fuck puppet stood held her pose, not even registering that she was being tonguefucked by her boss. And the tough guy kneeling on the ground, cheating on his wife and debasing himself with just a couple of words from Carl.

Carl wanted to see how far his power would go. He was bummed that he missed out the people at the gym, but as he looked at the almighty family man turned mindfucked slave, he had an idea.

‘Hey, Captain Asslick, you can eat your meal on the way. Take me to your house so I can enslave your family.’

Taking that quite literally, Sekefagslut picked the petite Cumslut up, his tongue in her pussy as he led the way to his car.

Seke ran to open the passenger side door for his master, and Seke crawled on his lawn so his master could ride him into the house.

It was his twin sons that noticed him first. They instantly stood up to try and fight the stranger, until his master said those magic words once more. Now, his sons were equally as entranced and horny as their dad.

Master told everyone in the room that their names were Bitch #1 and Bitch #2, and to Sekefagslut’s mindfucked mind, that was all he could think of them as: Bitch #1 Asslick and Bitch #2 Asslick. He had them put on their wrestling leotards and had them duke out in the living room for the chance to sniff their dad’s cumstained jockstrap.

He then had their helpless minds think that they were nothing but dogs (why else would they be named Bitch #1 and Bitch #2?). Their young sweaty bodies were ripe with musk, and as dutiful dogs, they crawled around, sniffing each other’s butts. Once Carl got bored, he had their father toss their jockstrap at them, and they started fighting for the stinky thing, each growling at the other, pulling the jockstrap apart from each side.

And the matriarch of the house? She was on the couch next to Cumslut, and they were playing with each other’s pussies for their master’s pleasure. Captain Asslick was on his knees in front of Carl, begging him to fuck his Mrs. Asslick in their bed. He was offering everything he had: his house, his job, his entire life savings, but Carl wasn’t budging.

As this was happening, Sekefagslut’s former wife looked at Seke with disdain. He can barely get this pimply kid to fuck his wife… What a loser!

But Seke wasn’t the type to give up, and eventually, he had a proposition Carl couldn’t refuse. He and his sons would round up all the hottest MILFs in his gym for him to fuck, and he’d take in all the useful men to be Carl’s personal retinue. He would have athletes, business magnates, and even the police chief himself, on his beck-and-call, debasing themselves for the simple pleasure of serving him.

‘Good boy,’ Carl simply said, as he snapped at Asslick’s former wife and pointed up to their bedroom. She was gushing with excitement, her tits bouncing as she bobbed up the stairs, Carl’s hand on her ass.

It reminded Fagslut of how he met his new master, and how foolish he was to try and defy him. But now, he knew what he was missing. Before going upstairs, Carl gave the men of the house their final order for the night: Bitch #1 would dogfuck the captain’s hole, and Bitch #2 would shove his dogdick down the captain’s throat.

As his sons used their rear ‘paws’ to get their dicks down the side of their wrestling singlets, Sekefagslut remembered to pull the marker out of his hole. It was going to be a long, productive night.