The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Course Correction

AUTHOR: Good Time

Chapter 1

Captain Setefano Haslett was a pillar of the community. He came from humble origins, and through sheer discipline, made something of himself. He lost count of the friends hehad grown up with that whittled their lives to nothing—some of them in jail, some of them addicted to drugs, and some just the usual burnouts.

He didn’t judge them though. He knew firsthand how hard it was to pull yourself out of bad patterns, and if he hadn’t discovered a good conduit for his energy, he would’ve gone down the same path. But he lucked into a part-time job at a gym one day, and the owner, Arthur, took Setefano under his wing. He got him interested in sports and weightlifting. He saw people come in, day-in and day-out, trying to be better versions of themselves.

Some of these people reminded him of the people in his own town. Ex-convicts, ex-druggies, anyone who’d pulled themselves up from rock bottom. One thing they all had in common was that there was someone who believed in them, and called them out when they were at their worst. Setefano didn’t have that in his life until he met Arthur.

Arthur didn’t just make him care about himself. He made him care about his community, too. Slowly but surely, Setefano started taking his job seriously, seeing how people needed a place to better themselves. He was at the gym 24/7: training, coaching, and basically running the place, which he did more and more when Arthur became a Sergeant in the force.

Following in his footsteps, Setefano wanted a career that helped people, too, but he couldn’t give up working at the gym, so he found a compromise. He signed up to be a volunteer fireman, and quickly climbed up the ranks. His no-nonsense attitude, his unbeatable work ethic, and his unending stamina meant that he outperformed both people twice his age and people half his age… The perfect candidate to be the captain at the local fire station.

Leadership came naturally to him. At this point, everyone in the community loved and respected him. He had a cadre of firemen looking up to him. He had men from all walks of life coming into his gym as a refuge: veterans, cops, athletes, and more than a couple young men who wanted to keep their focus. And more than a couple of women, too. In fact, that was probably Setefano’s only vice.

But flirting was all he did. He was a devoted husband to his wife of many years. They were high school sweethearts and had kids early, so even though he was only in his mid-30s, he already had twin boys that were college sophomores. His boys sometimes saw him sheepishly flirting at the gym, but they knew it was all in good fun.

Setefano’s life was a well-oiled machine, and he liked to keep it that way. Which is why he was a little disappointed that his receptionist, Alice, was late to work again. Alice was a senior in university, about to graduate with honors in Physiotherapy. She was a scholarship student, with a killer work ethic and a killer body, and she’s earned the respect of her peers, her professors, and everyone in the gym, including Setefano.

But recently, something’s been off about her. Normally punctual and professional, Alice has started coming in later and later for her evening shifts. Instead of being attentive, he’d find her giggling into her phone—constantly taking breaks to go to the bathroom, or to grab something from her car. The other day, she started playing this lewd music over the speakers.

‘It’s all I listen to these days,’ she said desperately when Setefano spoke to her about it. ‘And I’m sure the other hotties in the gym will love it, too!’

Setefano was aghast, but he let it slide. ‘At least play something with less swearing.’

Luckily, Alice took the feedback and started playing some lyricless drivel instead. But she didn’t listen to anything else Setefano said. She was still constantly late, constantly distracted, and constantly distracting. He swore she wore skimpier and skimpier clothes every time she came in.

And today, Alice strode into the gym, thirty minutes late to her shift, with her boyfriend. At least, Setefano hoped it was her boyfriend, with the way he was groping her ass under her tiny miniskirt in front of everyone. He heard a wolf whistle from somewhere in the room as he strode over to give her a piece of his mind.

Standing at his full height of 6′3″, with the bulging muscles of a lifelong gym rat and the smooth tanned skin from his Polynesian heritage, Setefano turned eyes wherever he went. But for some reason, the two kids in front of him were unaffected.

‘I need to speak to you in my office,’ Setefano said to Alice in a measured tone.

Alice looked to her companion with wide eyes, completely ignoring her boss, as if asking the boy with his arm around her waist for permission. Setefano was flabbergasted now that he had a closer look. Alice looked like a VIctoria’s Secret model, and she almost towered over the 5′8″ skinny fat boy in her high heels. This is probably the first time that guy’s ever been in a gym.

Still ignoring him, the guy beside Alice just gave him a smirk, and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and pulled the stranger towards Setefano’s office, with Setefano trailing a little behind in shock.

As soon as the door to his office closed, the stranger turned to Alice and said, completely nonchalantly, ‘Go sit over there and play with yourself as I mindfuck your boneheaded boss.’

Setefano started seeing red, as Alice completely ignored her and sat at his desk chair and spread her legs. The scent of sex started filling the air.

‘WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!’ Setefano hollered at the stranger.

With a smirk, he responded, ‘I’m glad you asked. I’ve heard a lot about you, Captain,’ the kid said, the last word dripping with sarcasm. ‘My name is….’

Sekefagslut shook his head, feeling as if he just woke up from a nap. His receptionist, Cumslut, was sitting spread-eagled on his desk, touching herself with abandon. The young man had moved from the door to his desk chair, his ratty converse shoes up on his desk, right next to Cumslut’s head.

Sekefagslut started speaking as if reading from a script. ‘I’m sorry for the mixup, sir. I didn’t realise you wanted your tour of the facility today. I think we started off on the wrong foot.’ He finished, sheepishly. ‘Please, call me Seke.’

‘Wrong way, hombre.’

‘Oh, I’m so sorry, sir. You’re right. Fagslut is more catchy. Please call me Fagslut, sir. All of my friends call me Seke and it’s pretty embarassing because…’

The kid completely ignored his rambling and snapped his fingers. ‘Make sure you don’t fuck up my order, Fagslut.’’

‘Yes, sir.’ Fagslut felt himself blush. ‘You want the most expensive shit from the closest gourmet burger shop, and a six pack of the most expensive beer my dumbass can afford, and a salad for Cumslut over here,’ Fagslut said, verbatim, making sure that he didn’t mess up a single word.

Fagslut stood ramrod straight, hands behind his back, crotch out as he said this. He cursed himself for wearing his jockstrap today. If he had known that Master was coming, he would’ve his sexy boxer shorts… Or gone out and bought a thong… Or worn nothing at all… He knew it was his duty to show his arousal to his master at all times.

Luckily, his pathetic cocklet was at full mast, and the mushroom tip of his embarrassing 8-inch spilled out of the top of his footies. Master eyed his cock and whistled a low tune. ‘Damn, that’s a hefty fuckstick you got there. I hope you used it while you could! It’s worthless now.’

The humiliation only made him hornier, and a small drip of pre-cum started oozing out of his cockhead. ‘Oh shit!’ Master laughed in his angelic voice. ‘Those subliminals really got Sekefagslut over there mindfucked. What did I say, sweetcheeks?’

All Cumslut could do was nod, and without thinking, Seke started nodding too. Seke couldn’t really understand what his new master was talking about, but it must’ve had something to do with the beautiful music Cumslut introduced them to. ‘ Fagslut kept standing at attention in his office for this kid’s pleasure for what felt like an eternity while the kid fiddled with his phone. ‘Okay, just want a picture for posterity… Oh, and make sure you buy yourself a tall glass of ice water, and then pour it down your pants. That should help you cool down.’

CLICK.

‘Okay, dismissed, Captain Asslick!’

Fagslut clicked his heels together like a cadet, saluted, and hauled ass to the front desk to turn the music up. Then he sprinted to his car. The gourmet burger was easy enough to find, but the expensive beer… it’s an hour round trip in peak traffic, but he’ll manage.

That’ll give him time to think up his first task as Master’s official slave. Make a detailed list of the hottest girls and the toughest guys in his gym.