The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games 26

(By S.B.)

Setting the Stage

Paolo Accardi, a.k.a. L’ Angelo Cremisi, sat on the balcony of a luxurious hotel bedroom overlooking the capital. His legs were crossed as if he were in a meditating position but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Accardi’s mind was like an overclocked computer, always devising new schemes to keep itself occupied. The people strolling the streets below appeared to him as nothing more than insects he would love to squash but, sadly, there was no way to get them all and, besides, not all deaths tasted the same.

To his right, laid a set of knives he had been carefully sharpening ever since arriving in D.C. It had been too long since he had had the pleasure of putting them to good use, an oversight he couldn’t wait to rectify. While it wouldn’t fully placate the blood thirst running through his veins, carving up his prisoner while forcing Alexandra to watch would be quite the appetizer.

General Rupert Hayes was chained up in the living room, hands and knees bruised, and with a recent gash on his forehead. He had been asleep most of the time during their trip to Washington, only waking up for brief moments as they were checking in. Threatened with a blade pressed against his spine, he had nodded vacantly when Paolo snatched the bedroom keys and nothing more. He didn’t remember what had transpired prior and his memories weren’t coming back that easily.

The old soldier squinted and stared at his kidnapper, seething rage bursting through his lips.

“Where are we?” he asked.

“Ah, good, you’re awake again,” the assassin replied without looking back. “You’re exactly where you’re supposed to be, General, but I wouldn’t worry that head of yours with trifling details. Everything will make sense soon?”

“What are you planning this time, Accardi?”

“This time? That’s bold of you to assume I changed my strategies ever since our last conversation, and I did not. I assure you everything is going according to plan. All the pieces are in motion, now it’s time for the final moves.”

“This is still nothing but a game to you, isn’t it?”

“But of course! Everything is a game even if not all players are aware of the rules. Regardless of what happens in the next couple of hours, my victory is already assured.”

“I can’t wait to see Alexandra give you what you deserve.”

“You put too much faith in that hypnotic bitch. If she were as powerful as you claim, she would have figured everything out by now and we wouldn’t be here but no... she’s still sticking to the role I created for her and that role will be the doom of you both.”

“You’re wrong, and you want to know why?”

“Please do tell,” Accardi stood up to glance at him, pure malevolence exuding from his eyes.

“There’s only one good reason for you to be going to so much trouble to get her and that reason is fear.”

“Really? You think I’m afraid of that no-good hypnotist?”

“Yes. You’ve always been afraid of her. All these subterfuges and misdirections are a facade to avoid direct confrontation because you know that no matter how cunning you are, she’ll always get the upper hand otherwise. I can’t say I blame you, though. I wouldn’t want her as my enemy, either.”

“I know what you’re trying to do, old man, but it’s not going to work. I’m not afraid of anyone, especially her.”

“In that case, prove it and get this over with.”

“And deprive me of all the fun I can have? No. There are moments of beauty in an impromptu but real works of art take time. I promise you’ll see things my way right before the end.”

“And I promise that the only thing that’s ending is you.”

Accardi reached for the sharpest knife in the set and approached the prisoner with malicious intent.

“I’m tempted to cut your tongue and get rid of your blabbering for good, but I’ll be patient. Tell yourself whatever you need to feel important and in control of the situation, but never forget who holds all the aces.” Accardi slid the blade close to the General’s neck, drawing a tiny speck of blood, and smirked.

* * *

Meanwhile, back at the underground base, Agent Simms was getting ready to leave.

“Are you going somewhere?” Melvin appeared behind him, a quizzical expression on his face.

“Yes. I’ve booked the first flight to Washington. If I’m right, then that’s where I need to be to get things done.”

“Hey, hold on a minute!” the technician scratched his chin. “You’ve just narrowly escaped a near-death experience. Do you really think it’s wise to go out there so soon after that?”

“I can’t just stay here and do nothing.”

“Nothing? Agent Simms, if it weren’t for your resolve and determination, the docks would be in shambles and we would be up in our asses dealing with an unprecedented chemical attack! What you pulled back there was nothing short of heroic but even heroes need a break. For your sake, you should stay here and recover for a bit before you go do anything stupid.”

“I can rest during the trip, Melvin. Alexandra may need help there.”

“Perhaps, but the truth is she can take care of herself, and besides, you’ll never make it there in time before Accardi’s countdown runs out, and then what?”

“I’ll think about that once I’m there.”

“You’re exposing yourself unnecessarily. I’m begging you to reconsider.”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t. I know this is personal to her for everything that’s happened but now it’s personal to me too. I take it you’ll keep things running smoothly around here while I’m away.”

“Me?” Melvin scoffed. “No chance in hell! I’m no leader and I don’t want to be.”

“You’ve also stepped up to the occasion whenever it was needed. You’re a great person to have around, so thank you for all your help so far.”

“As flattering as that is, I still think you’re making a mistake taking off like this.”

“Perhaps so, but I’d rather live with my mistakes than risk others dying because of them. If I stick around longer, I’ll start feeling helpless and I can’t have that. I hope you understand.”

“Sure, but do me a favor. Keep your comms open just in case, okay?”

“Will do. Hopefully, there’ll be no more surprises.”

“I wouldn’t count on that.”

“Yeah. Unfortunately, you may be right. See you soon, Melvin.”

“You too, Agent Simms, and stay safe out there.”

“That’s the plan.”

Simms exited the base and drove straight to the airport. Even if Time was against him, he would do whatever it took to finish Accardi’s games once and for all.

* * *

Alexandra Ryder sipped a Diet Coke and examined the Secretary of Defense’s body double makeup. It was almost perfect and an untrained eye wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. However, her foe was anything but that so, in order to perfectly sell the illusion, every little detail had to be accounted for. With a frown, she called her old rival now turned reluctant ally.

“What’s the matter, 47-D?” Henry Simms asked.

“Look here,” she pointed at a small section of the impersonator’s neck that was starting to peel off. “This is all wrong. One bad angle and the jig is up.”

“Understood. I’ll have it fixed right away. Anything else on your mind?”

“Yes. How are we with the fake blood?”

“The preparation is ready, and the consistency seems okay, but I’m no expert on this.”

“May I take a look?”

“Be my guest.”

Simms led her to the adjoining room where a skeletal crew of people he could trust were working with all they had to make her wishes come true. It was like a scenario from Mission: Impossible come to life and the stakes had never been higher. A small bowl rested on an empty bed filled with a mixture of corn syrup, red food coloring, and cocoa. The hues were just on point and so was the consistency.

“Looks excellent. Well done.”

“Thank you, but it wasn’t easy to get the ingredients here on such short notice.”

“I imagine so, but I’m sure the effort will be worth it.”

“I really hope you’re right about this because if you’re not...”

“Trust me, nobody understands the risks of what I’m trying to pull off more than me and I’ll take full responsibility if things go south. Just like I’ll give you all the credit if we can pull it off, I won’t let you suffer the repercussions if it doesn’t. You have my word.”

“Hmmm...” Simms crossed his arms and nodded gently. “You’ve changed, Alexandra.”

“What?”

“I didn’t realize it when I first saw you at the airport, but now I do. You’re not acting as you used to when we had our little difference of opinion about the control of the Division.”

“Different circumstances demand different approaches though I’d argue I really didn’t change that much. You’re the one that wasn’t paying attention at the time, too busy pursuing your own agenda.”

“You did the same and look what came of it. I need to ask: do you ever regret it?”

“Are you talking about what I did to you?”

“Yes.”

“No. Sure, things could have played out differently, but it was the right call at the time. You were not cut out for that life. You still aren’t. Your political ambitions would have ruined everything we were trying to build. I know that’s not what you wanted to hear, but it’s the truth.”

“I appreciate the honesty, but it’s ironic that this is probably the best conversation we’ve had since we met.”

“If you say so. Now, can we go through the set piece one more time?”

“Sure.”

They returned to the original bedroom, with Alexandra going through each step of her fantastic plan without skipping a beat.

“Okay, so the double will be here on this side of the bed, with his face slightly angled and the fake blood splattered all over the hospital gown and the bed sheets. I’ll be holding your firearm in my left hand and shooting the scene with my cell phone camera. Those pillows should be in disarray to give the impression of a struggle and a bullet casing will be left on the floor for added detail. Are you with me so far?”

“Yes, Alexandra.”

“Good. Have you talked to the Hospital Management about sounding the alarm the moment the shooting takes place?”

“Yes. It will be triggered on this floor only to avoid the disruption of the main services, but we better make it work the first time. Do-overs can make others suspicious.”

“Agreed. And then there’s the matter of my escape...”

“Yes. I’ll have a guard in the corridor leading to the bedroom and one by the elevator just like you asked. They can both take a punch though I would appreciate it if you didn’t hit them too hard,” Simms said.

“I won’t. I just hope the phone doesn’t fall off as I run.”

“Is that all?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“Okay. I’ll get the finishing details up and running. How much time do we have until the end of the deadline?”

“One hour and I imagine Accardi will try to contact me the moment it’s up.”

“We get started in ten then. Prepare yourself as well.”

“Oh, I’m ready, Simms. Set the stage and tell me when.”

“Will do.”

Alexandra stretched her arms and let out a loud exhale. This was it, the greatest illusion of her life, and one that didn’t even require hypnosis to be successful. One good take and they were on. If Accardi took the bait as she expected, then she could set up an appointment and finally track him down. The moment they were face to face, she would finish their bloody history once and for all.

((to be continued))