The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cordelia’s Silver

As per usual with a multiple chaptered story, if your skipping forward just to get to more of the sex scenes the plot’s goodness will be more then greatly diminished. But, it shouldn’t be too hard to fallow either way, I didn’t go out of my way to make it confusing, and I want everyone to enjoy it. Also, if your under 18, not allowed to read about females engaged in sexual acts and have to try everything you read about... go now ^_^ well now that thaaaat is out of the way, lets return to our story, shall we?

Cordelia grinned crookedly as she drove her silver car up to the second parking spot in front of Azell’s town house. Azzy’s townhouse, she corrected her own thoughts. Azell had been her old friend back in freshman year, but now Azzy was going to be her slave. She wondered why Azell never recognized her at Initech, their cubicles were right beside one another, and Cordelia so loved to wave over a “hello” from time to time. . . It hurt her.

Back when they both went to College Park High school, they’d been the closest of friends. Azell had never been interested in women, of course. That would have made Cordelia’s life much to fun and therefore easy. The universe could not let someone with a spirit like Cordelia’s live an easy life. It made them struggle, but they were always paid off. Thinking back to their high school years she grinned. Idly, Cordelia wondered if she truly could ever forget that day...

* * *

Ten years ago, when Cordelia and Azell went to College Park, Azell had just moved into town. She dressed for success, always wearing conservative dress but she never seemed to mind. In fact, at first glance, Cordelia thought that she enjoyed looking like someone’s little doll from a time that didn’t exist. It was hard to believe that long skirt and long sleeved billowy blouse that didn’t show off any of her features could ever have been standard!

But then again, Cordelia wasn’t your standard kind of girl. It was back when Brittany Spears was hip, and that girl’s name made Cordy shudder. Cordelia had long dyed dark purple hair and dressed in black and red. She didn’t go all out like some of the fools who wanted to look different and cover her skin with fake things like make up, but her lack of sleep due to stress made under her eyes a natural purplish black. She had long luxurious pale legs, which she only barely covered with the shortest black skirt she could get away with, and wore a red short sleeved shirt covered by a black jacket she wore just about everywhere.

Most people were afraid of her, not for any good reason. Cordelia was sweet, and never would hurt a flea. Well, maybe a flea. The one thing she couldn’t stand was leeches and mean people. Which was how she met pristine and wondrous Azell. Azell’s first day there, she had looked as if she was used to going to an all girl’s Catholic school. Carrying her binder and books in front of her she giggled as she nodded politely to all the girls she passed.

One thing she apparently wasn’t very used to, was that the girls at College Park didn’t appreciate people looking unordinary “clean cut”. So, as she walked down the hall a girl put out her foot and Azell flew forward, her books and binder splaying out across the floor and she hit her head in a nasty fall to the ground. The girls around tried to look concerned, but there was no blood and the books hadn’t hit any of them, so what did it matter?

The boys in the hall all seemed too busy to notice, and then looked at how she had fallen over and made crude comments about how she looked ready and willing. Azell couldn’t have helped but cry, flustered with pain and embarrassment. She scrambled to grab her books but she was so dizzy she kept grabbing right beside of them. Cordy just finished up in her locker when she saw her, and ran over to her, looking around and noticing the type of girls that would have hurt her and scowled at them.

“You’ll leave her alone you damned fools! She’s new but that doesn’t mean we all have to make her life hell!” Cordelia slowly helped Azell to her feet, who just clung to Cordelia’s side as if she would die if she let go. “There’s nothing to see here, besides, there is a mandatory assembly! I’ll help her to the nurse, you all stop acting like such bitches and go!” They all snickered and left, and Cordelia helped Azell lean against the lockers.

“Thank you so much... I’m sorry I caused you so much trouble, they probably wont appreciate that very much...” Cordelia shrugged and picked up her books and binder, holding them out for her. “I’m alright, I don’t need to go and see the nurse, I just lost my balance...”

Cordelia frowned, “Very well, but it was no trouble and I’m going to keep an eye on you. I’m Cordy, although if you want to, and by how you dress it looks like you might want to, you can call me Cordelia.” Cordy giggled and extended her hand after Azell balanced all of her books on one arm. “Let me show you around. . .”

From that point on they had been inseparable, and one day after, four years later, Azell had just lost a boyfriend, Cordelia came over. Something special was going to happen, and she knew it. Azell was laying on her bed, dressed in a short sleeved t-shirt and levis, as was per usual on a Saturday for her. However, it wasn’t usual for her face to be hidden in her pillow and for her to be crying uncontrollably.

Cordy rubbed her back soothingly and sighed, “Azell, he was just a guy. Guys are all asses, you know that, I know that... Hell, I know that a lot more then you, why do you think I decided I was bi, besides the natural urges? Because while men are asses, there are a few good ones, but they’re mostly bad.” Cordy sighed and hugged her friend as well as she could.

“Its not fair. . . I work so hard to make all of them happy, I sacrifice so much, but they throw me away!!!” Cordy sighed, she knew she could help her, but she wasn’t sure it was good. It would be good for her in the short run but. . . With a sigh, she pulled out a small silver pendant on a chain of the same color.

“Azzy. . . I know you hate me calling you that but I like it so. . . Well. . . I think I have a way for me to help you relax, that is if you want it. . .?” Azell nodded firmly and sat up, looking into Cordy’s eyes. Cordelia wanted to pin her and show her the love of a woman, but she had to start a different way. “Then just look into the pendant, watch it as it sparkles... Silver is the color of truth, and the truth is so seductive. . .”

Azell nodded obediently, she was always like that. Of course, she couldn’t help but giggle. She never much believed in the work Cordelia spent on all of her “hypnosis”. It sounded like a load of crap, but she would let her try. “You want to feel the niceness of the truth, you want to feel good. You don’t want to feel sad, do you? Just look deeper into the pendant. . . I know you don’t believe, but it doesn’t matter. Just relax, your body is feeling so light but so heavy. . . Your will to hold yourself up is fading, your will is fading, you don’t want anything besides what I say you want. . . my voice controls your every motion...”

As much as she tried, Azell couldn’t resist looking deep into the pendant and floating on Cordelia’s voice. She was always submissive, and she took it as a complement. It was her place to make others happy, that was why she slid down and laid back, eyes half open, dulled somehow. She had no will left to struggle, but it was a good feeling. “Yesssssss. . .”

“Good!” Cordelia giggled and laughed happily, this was going so much better then she planned. Sure, a part of her felt bad, but she knew this was what her friend was like. She also knew, that she would love the feeling as much as she had when it had once happened to her. . . “Now, your clothes don’t feel good at all. You’d feel so much better if you stripped yourself to nothing, and quick. Also, you no longer are un attracted to women, and of course, you know I’m attractive...”

She giggled, and nodded. Azell loved that feeling, and since she had just enough will in her to do her next action she spun Cordelia onto her back and kissed her hard as she began to undress, moaning softly. Soon Cordy moaned as a naked Azell grinded her body into Cordelia’s, moaning as her juices went over Cordy’s bare leg. As usual Cordy was dressed in a short skirt and a short shirt, today a tube top. Azell looked into her new lover’s eyes obediently.

“You want to know what to do next, don’t you...?” Azell nodded to Cordy’s question. “Well... you want me, you will want to have wonderful love with me...” Tears began to slide down Cordelia’s cheeks as she realized how cruel this was, “and afterwards, you will forget I was here today and feel like you fell asleep or something...” Azell nodded again and kissed Cordelia full on the mouth, sliding up her lover’s tube top to fondle her well sized breasts, and to pinch her nipples.

Cordelia moaned at the wonderful feelings and decided to let Azell go to town, kissing her back tenderly. Azell rubbed her fingers up Cordelia’s silky leg and felt over her panties, and then rubbed up them hard causing a loud moan and shudder from her lover. Both were subconsciously thankful this weekend was the weekend her parents had decided they needed alone time.

Deciding to get gutsy, Azell pulled down her new lover’s panties and pushed up her skirt, rubbing over her already quite wet cunt slowly and tenderly. “Ooh! Your such a good girl, Azzy!” Azzy giggled and nodded, rubbing harder and then probing inside of her with her fingers, licking over her lovers nipples to make her feelings even more joyous.

Cordelia cried out as Azzy nibbled down and over her thighs, thrusting three fingers hard and fast inside of Cordy’s now sopping wet pussy. “Oh! That’s it! That’s a good little bi girl, make Cordy cum!” Azzy didn’t need any more encouragement and began to lick down at her lover’s clit, fingers still going as quickly as she could manage them.

The purple haired teen cried out sharply as she reached her climax, lust juices spilling out which Azzy lapped up happily, and then cuddled beside Cordelia after helping her dress again. “That’s a good Azzy. . . Now, I have to go, and you can’t remember any of this or you may not ever love me like I love you. . .”

Azzy whimpered and looked on the brink of tears, “but I already Love you! Don’t make me forget it all!” Apparently Azzy did have some of her will left, but it had only helped to make her need and love her darling Cordy all the more. “Please. . . I did what you wanted, didn’t I? Please don’t make me forget!”

Cordelia was in obvious pain as she stood up, trying to make herself look presentable as she pulled away from Azzy. “When I leave the door you will dress yourself,” Cordy began as she hid away her silver pendant, “and forget about our little ‘session’, but you will feel so relaxed you have to sleep. We’ll always be friends. Oh, and just one thing to remember for later, silver is the color of truth, and you will never be able to forget that.”

Azzy nodded disappointedly and dressed as soon as Cordelia left, and began to revert back to Azell, just like she knew Cordelia wanted. Snapping out of it, she felt relaxed, and fell asleep whispering, “Silver is the color of truth. . .”

The next day Cordelia and Azell hung out, and Azell didn’t remember anything, which was just as good. Either way, they remained as close, close friends. As per usual after high school they lost track of each other, and Azell got to busy with her chain of thankless lovers, but Cordelia never forgot about Azell. She was both attracted to her and in love with her on such a deep level she could never stop the dreams about her darling Azzy, who was so happy as opposed to how she normally was. She decided to get a job with her, and even though she was probably forgotten, she would help Azell become Azzy again. She would make the love of her life happy.

Azell was always working for others, Cordelia would use her computer and hypnosis knowledge to make her work for herself, and Cordy. No longer would she be afraid or unhappy. She would make Azzy complete. Azzy would be happy forever. . .

* * *

Cordelia smiled blissfully as she reached forward to open the door to the house of her lover. Once and for all she would help Azell be happy. . . she just hoped it would work, and that she wouldn’t feel bad about it afterwards.

To be continued.