The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cordelia’s Silver

I hope you’ve enjoyed the other two chapters of this story ^_^ I’ve done my best to try and make it as interesting as I could, and as good as I can. While I haven’t really waited for feedback (I honestly wrote these one after another If you cant tell) I do want your feed back nonetheless. I honestly have spent a lot of time reading here, and would have to say that a few writers here have influenced me more then others, but I’ve tried not to rip any of my favorite story ideas off, just make them my own. The usual, this is a chaptered story, please start from chap 1 if you didn’t. The same disclaimer applies, if your under18, aren’t allowed to read stories of a sexual nature between two women, and need to do whatever you read and go on murderous rampages when your TV tells you to... Please, please, DON’T read this. ^_^ Enjoy!

Cordelia smiled as she finally opened up the door to Azell’s home. She had been waiting for this for who knew how long, but finally she was going to get Azzy again. . . When she walked inside she closed the door behind herself, and Azell was just sitting on the computer chair, looking into the screen with dazed and glazed over eyes. She looked so beautiful, her nude curvaceous body seemed to look just perfect with the pale complection and dark, now short as Azell always wanted it, red hair.

Cordy was able to walk up behind her and pinch her brown nipples tenderly before Azzy noticed her. The touch made her moan and shiver, and she didn’t have to turn around to moan out Cordelia’s name slowly and it dripped with love, lust, and obedience. “That’s right my little Azzy, its your precious Cordelia... You remember me at all. . .?”

Azzy’s head bobbed and she blushed. “Azzy remembered you, Cor-de-li-a. . .” She pronounced the name long and slowly as if making it stay on her tongue made her feel all the better. “Azzy has just been af-f-f-fraid Cor-de-li-a. . . You told her to forget, but she couldn’t. . . And silver is truth, Azzy could never forget that, you told her so.” Of course! Not thinking about how best to word it she had given Azzy a reason to be able to remember all of it somehow. . . But apparently not enough to react to it, and she had told her it was a dream, so perhaps she was just remembering it as a dream.

“How much do you remember about me, Azzy? And I don’t mean our friendship, which I know you could never forget. . . But do you remember the day I thought you silver is the color of truth? I do, but I told you to forget it, but I know that Azzy is a little brat. . . How much did she remember?” Cordelia spun Azzy around and looked into her eyes with a warm and gentle smile, trying not to scare her for she knew how dependent Azzy was even before Cordy had gotten her tendrils into her mind.. . .

“Azzy doesn’t remember much at all. She remembers you were there but then you disappeared. You made her feel good, but she doesn’t remember how. She tried to distance from you because she was afraid she was falling in love with you, and she thought that loving you was wrong. Its not, is it? Isn’t that what your trying to teach Azzy. . .?” Azzy looked so happy as she smiled in pure bliss and stretched in her chair, trying to make Cordelia sure that she was as happy as possible. Because she was. She was normally oh so afraid, but Cordelia was special and had fixed all of her problems.

Cordy smiled wide and couldn’t help but kiss Azell hard on the lips and then pulled back with a disappointed moan, “Oh Azzy! Your making me the happiest woman ever. . . " Slowly Cordelia pulled back and helped Azzy sit on her couch. “Now, I’ll feel so evil if I don’t fix this. . .” Cordelia sighed, sitting beside her wearing a black business suit, but it had slacks not a skirt like the one Azell had worn before she had stripped for her mistress’ wondrous eyes. Smiling, Cordelia pulled out a silver necklace and looked into her eyes, drawing special attention to the necklace.

It was the same pendant she had used to first tap into Azell’s already submissive mind. That was the only reason, Cordelia realized now, that she was able to entrance her. Azell had loved her, and knowing Azell that meant she had already wanted to submit her body, mind, and soul to her. Since that day Cordy had learned how to really do hypnosis, and had used it to turn girls to love her, and every time she made them make themselves up to look just like Azell did now, just how she always inside her heart wanted to look.

Now, she didn’t have the heart to keep her under a spell any longer, she knew that it was affecting her deeply. “Azell. . . wake up. Look into the silver, you know that silver is truth, yes?” Azell nodded her head ever so slowly, her eyes slowly un-glazing and she began to look more and more like how she did before, minus the pubic hair and the hair on her head. “You will remember how I hypnotized you, and how I taught you that you could love me. . .”

Azell blinked and then looked afraid, scooting to the edge of the couch. “Cordelia! What are you doing to me?! But, that’s what you expect me to say, isn’t it?” She looked sad, a bit hurt, but not all that much. “The truth is I knew it was you next to me, but I am so afraid to love you. . . But now that you taught me to love myself I can. . .” Slowly, she leaned forward and kissed Cordelia full on the lips and then giggled as she pulled back. “I would be angry, but you’ve only helped me. You helped me not want to paint my face till I look like I mustn’t have one underneath, and you let me not care what others thought enough to cut off so much of my hair. . .”

“You really love me, Cordelia. . . That means that I can ignore the fact that you’ve manipulated me to get me to this point. It was all out of love, wasn’t it?” Cordelia nodded and embraced her little Azell. She knew Azell didn’t like the name Azzy, so she wasn’t going to force her to use it. Now, she didn’t have to. Not anymore.

“Azell. . . I want you to be my slave in a good way. I wont control you, I wont abuse you, I will love you for all time, and we will be happy! Its just a figurative slavery, and you like being submissive. I love you, I want you, and all I need. . . Is for you to want it too. Why do you think you loved me so much? Because I can be that girl for you. . .”

Slowly, the red head nodded and pinned Cordelia hard to the couch and began to unbutton her blouse, and then slid it off, and then tugged off her slacks, leaving her lover in only black satin panties and bra. “That’s it Azell. . . Answer me in the way I’ve wanted you to for so long, under your own free will and tenderly. . .”

Azell giggled and nibbled over Cordelia’s neck and shoulder’s, eliciting moans and shudders as her skilled hands traced over the soft bra and kneaded the milky flesh through the fabric. She was releasing so much in this, her fears and lusts both being given what they both had needed oh so much. Cordelia felt bad about always being the one receiving, and decided this was the time to finally let Azell get something just for her. . .

Slowly she leaned forward and whispered into her submissive lover’s ear, low and throaty and deeply erotic, “Trade places with me, Azell. . . I’m going to do what I should have done a very long time ago. . . I knew I should have back then, but I was afraid as you were. Please, do it for me, Azell. . . Do it for you.” Azell laughed and giggled, trading places with her with a smile. Azell spread her legs and kneaded her own breasts to show how happy she was, moaning with a giggle.

“Thank you. . . Please, make me feel good, I know you can make me feel so good!” Azell moaned to make Cordy more inclined, and it worked. Leaning down, Cordelia nibbled on her small lover’s hard nipples, suckling and making Azell cry out, grabbing the back of Cordelia’s head. “Oh that feels so good! I want you to make me feel good!” Cordelia bit Azell’s nipple harder and then released it from her teeth, and then grinned crookedly, nibbling down her lover’s pale and wondrous skin.

“Oh, I’ll make you feel good, just you wait. . .” She nibbled harder and then licked over Azell’s innermost thighs, and clawed at her sides, slowly beginning to lick to the small patch of red fur just above her sweet tender snatch. “Indeed. . . Here, this is it, right now. . .” Grinning, Cordy used two fingers to spread Azell’s labia and licked deep inside of her, making Azell squirm and moan deeply and loudly, arching her hips off of the ground, shuddering more and more.

Before long, Cordelia could not stand it, and decided to nibble on her tender rosebud, causing the hypersensitive Azell to scream out and her juices flowed all the more into her lover’s mouth. The sweet luxurious taste that filled her mouth made her all the more turned on, and slid the two fingers holding Azell open deep into her red-haired lover, nibbling harder and pumping her fingers in and out of her wet love tunnel.

Soon after, Azell cried out and gasped, shuddering hard and screaming out Cordelia’s name loudly as her climax hit her hard and she passed out. Cordy giggled and snuggled Azell softly and then kissed her cheek, cuddling up to her and reaching to behind the couch for a blanket that was conveniently there for those nights Azell would, all alone, sit on her couch and watch television. Cordelia took the blanket and put it over herself and Azell, snuggling close as she could.

“We’re going to be together forever Azell, I’m turning over a new leaf, I’m going to be with you forever. I’m done fantasizing... and so are you.”

The end.