The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cordelia’s Silver

First things first, getting the disclaimer out of the way. If its illegal for you to read about women enjoying eachother, anything of a sexual nature, or things that make you do whatever happens in the story... stop now. The characters are fictional as are the actions. Odds are more then half the things in here would NOT be a good thing to find out how to do, so if you just want to enjoy a good wholesome F/F FD MC story, then go right ahead ^_^ -Wiciarus D.

Azell smiled as she walked out from the doors of her thankless job. Every day she felt over ten times better after she passed the threshold of her freedom. Smiling her ever so slightly crooked smile she made her way through the parking lot, red high heels walking professionally across the black concrete, and reaching her car. Azell wasn’t very rich, and she liked more to have fun then waste her money on possessions. As the saying went “Possessions are fleeting!” and she was really big on philosophy and things like that.

Not that it mattered when working at a company like Initech. She could feel her wrists pulsing and she wished she had some kind of miracle cure. But she couldn’t even wear a brace, or else she might loose her job. It was illegal, but she was a woman and things always seemed to go against her. Sliding her keys into the car’s door she felt a slight jolt and jumped back, causing her firm well rounded breasts to bounce slightly as she did.

“Stupid car. . .” Azell muttered as she turned the key and the lock slid up with a -pop!—. Azell smoothed out her silk black shirt that slid to her knees, covering long luxurious pale skin, and sat in the drivers seat. She didn’t know why but she never did like driving. Maybe it was the feeling you were never there fast enough, or maybe the fear of getting hit. There was always a voice in the back of her head that told her it was “because she liked being driven, not driving.”

And that voice was absolutely correct. Even as Azell turned the ignition and began to drive off to her town house, she did it because it was for someone else. All of her boyfriends had been the driving force in her life while she had them, and it made it so she didn’t have to worry about herself, which to be honest she liked. She didn’t think she was worry to fuss over, except for the occasional moment of self gratification when her boyfriend was away or too busy to help her.

Even though she didn’t like being treated as a sex object at her job she still tried to look her best for them wearing as much make up as she could to make herself look good without looking like a whore. She would have loved to have short hair that came down barely in bangs in front of her eyes, but instead she wore her long red hair down because the conservative men at her work liked it. Azell didn’t like the moments of revelation where she realized her life was no longer for herself, but she reason that was what it was like to be a woman of the new millennium.

No one ever said that life was easy, Azell least of all. She stopped at an intersection with no red light, not all that uncommon in a once rural, slowly becoming up to date Oregon town. She always let all the cars go by, she always did. This time, however, something in a passing silver car caught her eye. Before she could reason what it was, the big semi behind her honked at her and the driver leaned out of his window, spitting out his food and yelling at her to drive.

Rolling her eyes at his insensitive and altogether piggish behavior, Azell continued along the twisty road and soon came home to her small but nice town house. It was hers, and that’s what she liked about it. Well, actually she wished she would share it, but none of her boyfriends ever wanted to be in her place with her, they wanted her in theirs. Azell would have agreed to it normally, but frankly she was far too sick of being dumped and it was becoming too often, she didn’t want to have to never unpack again.

She reached up to her door and shivered, a spark going through the handle and all through her body. Azell yelped and jumped back. “This just isn’t my day for electricity, is it?” Azell asked to no one in particular, and an odd voice itched at the back of her mind. “Oh, wait! I forgot to grab the mail, I never know when I may get something special!” Taking her keys out of the door, for the time forgetting the shock, and walking slowly and luxuriously to the multi-mailbox of the little cul-de-sac she lived in.

Sliding her key into the slot for apartment 7, she felt a shock and jumped again. This time, the shock didn’t feel quite the same. Infact, there was something altogether good about it, something that made her want to try it again. So, Azell grabbed the end of her key and waited. . . Nothing. . . Sighing before realizing how ridiculous she was acting, she opened up her mail slot and pulled out three bills in standard envelopes, and a small package. “Hmm, this is strange...” Azell said musingly, “I don’t order things anymore, not after I found out prison inmates handle phone orders..”

Shrugging it off, deciding that no mater what it couldn’t hurt her now, she checked the name and address to see if it was truly for her. Yup. 19738 Yatizay Drive #7, Azell Pearce. Blinking she decided that somehow someone must have sent it to her as a gag, or as a mistake. Maybe she’d told someone to buy it for her while she wasn’t thinking clearly, but she always did, she never drank. The return address was one “Cordelia Cordei”, who apparently was a local.

Taking the bills and the package, she locked the slot again and walked back to her doorstep. Something inside of her wanted the shock, but she refused to admit it was valid. Maybe what her last lover Ryan had said about some women liking electricity was true. They’d tried it, she’d do anything for someone who said they loved her, and she hadn’t liked it. But then again, she hadn’t truly liked him.

Unlocking the door she slid in and locked the door behind her. She looked outside through her sliding glass door after pulling back the shades and sliding out of her high heels, looking to see if there was any traffic. There wasn’t, of course. That was why she had requested to be transferred to Oregon. She didn’t like the fast life, she liked to relax. When she wasn’t making a lover happy, that is.

A car drove by, a silver one, and she felt an odd shiver run over her legs and she fell to her knees. Something about the car struck her as erotic, but she decided it didn’t matter. A lot of things could be erotic if you tried to make them look like it. Breasts, for example, with long hard protruding nipples, areoles brown with arousal, begging to be suckled and licked. . .

Azell hit herself to try and think clearly, and moaned very softly. She was straight, she had always been. Sure, once in college she had been asked to experiment like every other girl with a bi room mate in the dorms, but what did it matter? She had said no, she was too good for that. Rather, she wanted her boyfriend to be proud of her. She wanted to make him happy. She always wanted to make people feel happy, it made her feel extra good, but she didn’t like being confronted with this fact.

She continued to look out the back glass door. Slowly, she tried to have her mind go over the silver car again. There had to be something about it that was doing this to her. Slowly she reached out to the chair beside her to pull her self up and she moaned as a shock went through her arm. Why she was so happy to receive the pain and slight jarring of all of her senses, she didn’t know, but she wanted it again. Looking around, she tried to find something obviously electric that could do that without killing her.

Azell quickly found her computer and turned on the pc and the monitor, and waited. Before long, the windows logo popped up, but it wasn’t right. It was silver, and seemed to pulse with an inner light that whispered deeply into her mind. “Azzy is a good girl, Azzy is bi. Azzy wants Cordy to eat her like a nice apple pie.”

Azell moaned and squirmed on her chair, not realizing the thought she just had wasn’t her own. It was crazy, maybe she had been watching too many movies lately. Azell didn’t like women at all, at least not like that. Sure, she liked having her pussy licked like the good bi girl she was, but she never gave anything back. Feeling a shock from the mouse at thinking that she moaned again.

Slowly her eyes refocused, the intense lust that clouded her judgment began to fade away and she just stared at the screen until its castle background became fully loaded and she watched. She didn’t know why or what she was waiting for, but then a silver car drove by on the bottom of the screen and she cried out in joy. There was the car again, and once again thinking about it was tough. It wasn’t like laying on your back and rubbing your fingers over your clit till you came, it was hard. . .

Slap. Azell felt her cheek burn as she slapped herself again. “Gods, I just let David have me last night, why am I so aroused...?” Sighing, Azell was about to stand up again but then she was shocked by the chair. All but crying out at the wondrous feeling she suddenly remembered something.

“Oh! I haven’t checked my email yet!” Azell smiled and smacked her head softly. “Silly, what if Cordy emailed you... that’s not a good Azzy!” Azell blinked, confused. She didn’t like being called Azzy, she liked Azell. More importantly, who was Cordy? Cordelia, she couldn’t remember... Oh yes! The package!

Smiling blissfully, she walked over and grabbed the package after double clicking on the “email” link on the desktop of her computer. It began to load and she cut open the tape of the package with her nails which were short and painted a dark red to match her exotic lips. The red was a dark contrast from her almost snow-white skin. Slowly the package’s contents were displayed. It was a folded up card, like the kind made at hallmark that every family member sent you for your birthday because they couldn’t make up their own poem.

But no, it wasn’t. It wasn’t a hallmark card that was, it was special. It was a silver car. She cried out and thrashed on her computer chair, almost dropping it but holding onto it with a will that would not let her drop it. Slowly the pleasure she could not explain lowered. She loved it when she made people feel this good, she decided she needed to give all of her friends at work a card like this. . .

For now, though, she wanted to see what was inside. Inside, to her amazement, was a pair of earrings. They looked to be sapphire, and were on silver. They were the most beautiful things she had ever seen! “Oh! Cordy sent them to me, she must want me to wear them. If I wear them she may want to eat me... oh I feel so naughty!”

Giggling like a girl getting the kick from her first drink, Azell slid them onto her ears and felt her eyes lower slightly. Her body felt so light but so wondrous to relax. However, when her email opened a pang of pain filled her and another voice went into her head the same as the silver bold text on the screen. “Azzy’s clothes make her light on fire, only a girl can state her desire. If her clothes come off right now, she’ll feel so good and wont care how!”

Smiling thoughtfully at the email Azell nodded. “Azzy doesn’t need to wear clothes anyway, Cordelia mustn’t like it . . .” Slowly, the tall beauty stood up and unbuttoned her blouse, sliding it off. The black fabric felt too hot on her skin, on her breasts. Her bra came next, the red lace felt as if it was pinching her nipples and not in a good way, so she had to get it off, she just had to.

Her pussy felt like it was on fire as her juices soaked it. The email was right, her clothes did make her light on fire! She just hoped Cordy was a very hot girl, with nice nipples to suck on, who wanted to make her cum...But no, that didn’t sound right. Azell was a giver, she liked to make people feel good. Suddenly she felt so out of place, but she couldn’t stop undressing herself, it was too exquisite to feel her nude skin against the air. Slowly she slid off her skirt and then her matching panties.

Her cunt was dripping and aroused, surrounded by a light patch of red fur. Yes, Azell was a natural red head, and she loved it. Something in her told her that that was one of the reasons Cordelia wanted to love her! But no, she didn’t know that for sure and she couldn’t jump to conclusions. She had to be good for Cordy.

She sat back on her chair and smiled obliviously. Just then, a new email came into her box and she opened it again. This one was longer, and let her read it. Obviously, this person, (she oh so much hoped it was Cordelia!) meant business. Azell smiled more as she clicked it and cried out again as her cunt contracted on its own, juices sliding out as another shock went into her brain and filled her with pleasure.

The email was short but said, “Azell Azell, she’s oh so swell, her pussy wet and her mind swimming well. Cordy Cordy, lovely and divine, she’s the source of Azell’s drive! Azzy Azzy, naked and hungry, she’ll run fast when she hears the bell! Cordelia, Cordelia, loving and kind, her body makes you want to blow her mind!”

Azell giggled and laughed happily. Oh yes, of course this was true! Silver was the color of truth, which was why since she was a truth bearer, she had to wear the silver sapphire inlayed earrings. It just made sense, didn’t it? She was a good girl, she was Azzy now. Azell was such a stuck up name, she didn’t want it if her lovely Cordy gave her a new one. Azzy, yes, she was Azzy.

Slowly her hand slid between her legs and she moaned as she thrusted her hips out to meet her finger as she slid it slowly inside of herself. Azzy had to be wet when Cordy arrived, it would show she loved her! Azzy worked her fingers in and out, in and out. She moaned louder the deeper she slid her at first lone, then two, then three fingers inside of herself. She loved the feeling of her inner walls covered with her lust juices. Oh, she wanted to cum but something in her said Cordy would be offended if she was already that wet when she arrived. . .

Another silver car flew by her on the screen and she all but climaxed. Panting, she pulled a sticky finger out of herself and clicked on the new email it dropped off. It was only logical, wasnt it? This email was audio, and much to Azell’s delight, contained Cordy’s floating lucious voice. It was deep and tender but yet light like the voice of a school girl. Every sylable made Azell want to moan and squirm, so of course she did. She knew Cordy might be watching her, so she had to put on a good show, didn’t she?

“Your doing just great Azzy! Infact, your doing so so so so great, that I’m going to come to you in person!” Oh gods! Azzy was finally going to get to see Cordy! She was so excited! “But, you have to do a few things first. . . You see, I’ve been watching you from a far, and I think you are worthy of my love, and by domination. Now, what I say isn’t important, you just need to let your true mind listen, and you’ll perhaps get both. . .”

Azzy giggled schoolgirlishly and nodded. She wanted anything that Cordy wanted her to want. It was so simple, she could finally please someone without having to worry about how! “Good Azzy. First, I want you to truly be happy. So, before I go over there I want you to cut off the back of your hair just to where you want it. You no longer care what people think, you want yourself to be more happy. Though pleasing Cordy will please you to no end, you will no longer ignore your own mental well being...”

Somewhere in her subconcious Azzy nodded, though she wasnt hearing it. She was a good little bi girl that liked taking care of herself and making herself happy. She would obey. “Oh your such a doll aren’t you! Next, you shall shave your crotch bare of your red fuzz except right above like in a porn movie. I know you’ve seen them. You always want to be clean shaven because it feels so much better, and you like feeling better. . .”

Azell nodded swiftly and uncontroliably. She would shave herself bare and be extra careful not to hurt herself. And yes, she had seen porn movies. Her ex boyfriend was a real pervert, but he did want her to be a good little bi girl so. . . There was some good in him. . . Slowly she caressed over her pubic hair with a sad sigh. Yes, she didnt like it being there. Well, she wanted a little bit above like a pornstar, and she had to show off she was a redhead, didnt she?

Sighing out in everlasting bliss she awaited the next instruction from Cordelia. “Aww, your such a good girl arent you? Well, your last chore before I come over is to take off and throw away all of your make up. You’re a lovely darling Azzy, and lovely darling Azzys dont need to dress themselves up as if they were dolls. Azzys are always beautiful underneath, and I’m sorry you ever thought otherwise. When you are done, sit back in the chair and press the reply button, then the send.”

Her computer screen went to standby and her eyes flickered awake. She had to do a few things, and urgently! “Oh my, oh my. . . I have to cut my hair to my shoulders, shave most of my pussy hair away, and throw away my make up. I can’t beleave I ever thought I wasnt beautiful underneath it, I have to get rid of it all!”

Quickly, Azzy ran up the stairs to her bathroom and began with the easiest first. Having once been a part time hair cutter, she knew it was very easy to get a long length off. Especially, when you didnt care if it was even or not. Infact, that look would be really nice to show off to Cordy! Throwing caution to the wind she sniped her hair off and it cascaded down to the floor at her feet. It looked so beautiful, so she had to bag it up incase Cordelia wanted it.

Next, she covered all but a strip just above her tender flesh with shaving cream and slowly let the razor clear her skin. It looked so nice and smooth and after she was done she turned on her shower to wash off all the excess cream. Oh it felt so good to feel herself being covered with water, she wanted it inside of her but she knew she couldn’t do to much more to her little muff or she would end up cumming before she ever saw Cordelia’s face!

Finally, she walked over to the mirror and smiled sadly. She looked so horriable with her hair combed over like that, so she combed it down so it spiked just above her eyes. Next, realising that she still had make up on she took a wipe from a little box and began to take off all of her make up and smiled. She looked so much better now! Her lips were a natural deep red, making them any more so offset her natural red! Giggling, Azzy threw away her make up, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and everything else she could find.

Azzy was finally free of being a slave to others! Well, besides Cordelia if she wanted her to be a slave. If she did, atleast Azzy felt so much better about herself. She felt so special, someone must love her very much to make her feel so much better about herself and help her do what she’d wanted to do for so long. Smiling as if nothing in the world could harm her ever again, she walked over and sat infront of her computer. The screen whirred to life and she pressed reply. Atfirst she almost automatically hit send, but she knew she had to write something, so she did.

Dear Cordelia, I love you so much. Thank you for helping me become the best good bi girl Azzy that I could be. I can’t wait to see you, please come in your silver car and take me to your heaven. Your loving girl, Azzy.

Smiling at knowing just how much Cordelia would love the email, she clicked send and leaned back. A shock went through her back as she leaned back in the chair, and her nipples felt hot. It felt like they were getting pinched, pulled, and twisted from the inside. Groaning and rolling her eyes back into her head Azzy leaned forward and then back again, but to no avail. No more pleasure stimulated her and she felt cheated. What was she gong to do? She wanted more and she wanted it now! Azzy never before had been so wanting, so needing of anything in her life.

Now, however, she needed Cordy’s mystical touch and she needed it now. She knew Cordelia had been setting this up from the begining of the day, she just wanted to know how, and why. Deciding that it didn’t matter, Azzy sat and waited. Cordy would be there soon. Finally, she would get to see the woman of her dreams. . .

To be Continued.