The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Connection

By dkbakron

Chapter II

Too much to drink

(Dan’s perspective)

I woke up on Saturday, and wondered about Chet. I wondered if any of the suggestions I had left were still affecting him. As the business of the errands of a Saturday kicked in, I didn’t really think too much more about it.

I had a late lunch that day with a friend at an upper class restaurant and bar in town. We ate lunch at the bar, and lunch turned into happy hour, and on into the evening. I actually wasn’t drinking, but my friend was, I was just having a good time being distracted from the work I should have been doing, and enjoyed sitting with friends. One of the chef’s and a bar tender there is a friend, so we enjoyed talking. I thought once or twice about Chet, how hot he was, how I had connected with him the night before, but wasn’t sure when I would see him again.

After I drove my friend home, I decided to stop by the bar I was at the night before. I walked in the bar and there sitting at the bar was Chet. As I walked over to him, I watched him do a shot, I was pretty sure it was rumple minze, because he usually didn’t do shots. Hmm, I wondered did I create a rumple minze monstor. I walked over to him, and said Hi. He was drunk. Larry, the bar tender cam over and said, “Dan, we have finally found someone who can out drink you at rumple minze.” Chet had been there since happy hour, and had done six shots of rumple minze.

“Yikes,” I thought to myself, “I need to be much more careful about the conditioning techniques I use” Chet said “Hi, and that he was really glad to see me.” He said he had been thinking about me most of the day, and wanted to thank me again for the massage. I walked him back to the couch, and sat him down. I needed to try to clean up the suggestions a little bit, but new he was too drunk to have much success, I hoped I at least could stop it from getting any worse. “Relax Chet” I said with authority. Surprisingly despite the alcohol, he did drop under, and wound up leaning on my shoulder. Realizing I needed to be more careful, but not wanting to give up the connection, I worked on restructuring my suggestions.

“Chet, you really do find my voice pleasant, and you long to here it, and to feel my hands massaging you and relaxing you, however this desire is not so strong as to interfere with your normal life. You will find your self thinking about me, and wanting to hear my voice, but you will not be obsessed with it or allow it to keep you from being productive. You will no longer feel the urge to drink rumple minze when you think about my voice, and you will no longer hear my voice when you do shots of rumple minze.”

I woke Chet back up, and proceeded to encourage him to drink water as I tried to sober him up a bit. He sat on the couch leaning on me for hours.

By closing time, Chet was sober enough to drive home, so I let him drive home, I gave him my number has he left, and told him to call me at noon on Sunday. I did not get his number, as I knew he would call me.

I went home, thinking about what the next step was.

Chapter II

Too much to drink

(Chet’s perspective)

I woke up in the middle of the night Friday night. I had a really intense dream about Dan. I don’t remember exactly what it was, but I just can’t seem to stop thinking about him. His voice was so seductive. His hands made me feel so good. All day Saturday I thought about him. I had never thought much about him before, but wow he is such a good guy, and talking with him made me feel so good. I kept thinking, Only Dan’s voice.

Whenever I thought about work,, I thought about his voice, and it seemed to take the stress away. Early Saturday eveining, I went to the bar, hoping he would come in soon.

I kept ordering Rumple Minze, I don’t understand. I knew from hearing his friends joke, that Dan likes Rumple Minze, but why was I drinking it. Shot after shot, getting way too drunk, finally he came in. The second he spoke to me, I felt wonderful, totally at peace, totally relaxed. I know my speech was slurred when I talked to him. I never get that drunk. I was so confused, and yet it all seemed ok now that Dan was there.

We went back to the couch, and he held me. His hands were so strong, his arm made me feel so relaxed, so happy so comfortable. I have never felt like this before. Dan’s not my type, and yet I felt so good when I was with him.

After about 20 glasses of water, and several trips to the bathroom, If was able to drive home. Dan gave me his number and asked me to call him at noon. I drove home, tired, yet looking forward to calling him tomorrow.