The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Connection

By dkbakron

Chapter III

An Intimate Connection

(Dan’s perspective)

Sunday, at precisely 12:00, my phone rang as expected. It was Chet. He immediately asked if he could come over for a back rub. I gave him directions, and he said he would be right over.

As I waited for him to get to my apartment, I thought about what I was doing. While it came close to causing problems last night, I still felt I could save it, have a fantastic experience with no harm done. I wasn’t making a slave, I was just creating an intense connection between two people. I started a fire in the fire place to make for a comfortable and romantic environment, and waited for my guest to arrive.

When Chet arrived, he said hello, and asked for a back rub. He took off his Abercrombi T Shirt for the first time allowing me to see his beautiful chest and abs. It was even better than I expected. Forget copier sales, this guy could be a model. His chest was perfect, those arms, great strong biceps to thick and large fore harms. His hands were big, and strong. The definition of his chest was perfect leading down to a firm flat and perfect six pack stomach, with fantastic definition. I stood in awe for a moment as I watched him lay face down on the couch exposing a beautiful strong and muscular back.

As I began at his neck to deeply massage is muscular neck and shoulder, I said my trigger “Relax Chet” and watched as his body went limp, he sighed with relaxing pleasure. I massaged is shoulders and upper back enjoying the feel of his muscular structure in my hands, finding myself aroused by the experience.

As I continued working the muscles in his back. I spoke softly to him.

“Each move of my hand is is relaxing to you, and each word I speak takes you deeper into relaxation. The more you relax, the more you focus on my voice, the more you focus on my voice, the more you relax. As you find yourself relaxing more and more you find my voice stronger and stronger in your head molding your subconscious mind and experiences, It feels so good to relax, so good to let your self go, so good to let my voice take over and your mind relax.”

I continued my massage moving to his lower back. I could feel in his back he was relaxed and enjoying every minute, and every stroke of my hand.

“As you continue to listen to my voice, you will find the touch of my hand very pleasurable, you will find there is a chemistry in my touch, this chemistry sends waves of pleasure across your body.” As I continued to massage, I could feel his body responding to the pleasure. “It’s not just my hands, it is all over our bodies, this chemistry that is unlike any touch you have experienced. The touch of our skin together sends waves of pleasure through your body. You long for my touch, the feel of my hands, my lips, my tounge, my skin and my body.” I gently leaned in and kissed him on the back of the neck, he responded with a sigh. I ran my tongue down his spine to his lower back. I felt him quivering with pleasure. The site and feel of his pleasure was so exciting to me I felt myself becoming aroused and more attracted to him. “Now Chet, I am going to count from One to Five, when I reach five, you will awake feeling better than you ever have. You will be full alert and relaxed, and the connection between us will grow stronger with each touch. My touch will give you intense pleasure. Your body is so sensitive to my touch. You will awake on five, but whenever I say Relax chet, you will return to this state.” I counted to 5, and he awoke and sat up, on the couch. I sat down next to him, and reached over caressing his muscular chest with my hands. He moaned, and reached over to kiss me. I have never had such a passionate kiss, so intense, we were so connected. It is so intense and arousing when some responds so well to your touch, I was getting so aroused and attracted to him. We continue kissing as I rubbed his muscular back with my left hand and his strong chest with my right.

As we both continued to heat up, he took my right hand that was rubbing his chest, moved it down to his stomach, where I could just feel the top of his hair. As I stroked his stomach, he unbuttoned is jeans, and opened is fly, he again took my hand and put it on his cock, as I stroked his cock, feeling it respond, he moaned with pleasure. I decided it was time to kick it up one more notch. “Relax Chet” instantly he fell motionless, his breathing slowed. “Relaxed and comfortable, comfortable and secure, letting my voice direct you” I said. I then added my final instruction and link in our connection. “Chet, our connection continues to grow, your pleasure from my touch continues to intensify, but you will also find that your body responds to the stimulation you give my body. We are so connected that when your lips, hands or skin touch me, you will feel the same stimulation you are give me. If you kiss my nipple, you will feel as if your nipple is being kissed. If you caress my cock with your tongue you will feel as if your cock is being caressed. Do you understand?”

A quiet yes was the response I needed so I woke him up, and we continued to kiss and caress. We slowly stood and moved to the bedroom unable to stop kissing, stroking and caressing each other as we struggled down the hallway leaving a trail of clothing as we went.

I had never experienced such passion, the connection was intense. As we got to the bedroom I stared into his beautiful passionate green eyes as he removed by boxer briefs, my last remaining clothing. I could tell has he massaged my member he was feeling the same stimulation himself. We laid down, and continued our passion. He moved his mouth down my chest and stomach and began to stroke me with is mouth and tongue. Our connection continued, as we simultaneously came, feeling the relief. We kissed and cuddled for a while.

“Relax Chet” I said, as it was time for clean up. As before, he went limp, and into a pleasant hypnotic sleep. “Chet, the suggestions I have given you to long for my voice are gone, the suggestions that my voice is so pleasing and relaxing are gone now, Relax Chet will no longer place you into hypnosis. Any longing you have for me, or attraction you have for me is based on your memory of our time together today. Our bodies will remain connected, and when we are together our touch will continue to give you pleasure. When we are together you too will experience the pleasure you give me.”

I counted him up, and we cuddled together for quite some time, talking, and learning more about each other. He left that day, but we are dating now, our sex life is incredible, and the more we have gotten to know each other, the more we like each other. It has been two months now, but I will never forget that October Friday that started the most intense connection I have ever had.

Chapter III

An Intimate Connection

(Chet’s perspective)

I woke up on Sunday, a bit hung over, not too bad, but still hung over none the less. I remember dreaming about Dan again Saturday night, but not so bad as Friday night. It’s really weird, he really just seems to connect with me. His voice was so pleasant, and the massage was amazing. I really wanted another back rub. I woke up around 10, which gave me plenty of time to get ready. I was supposed to call Dan at 12:00, and was planning to ask him if I could come over for another back rub.

As I showered, I found myself thinking about Dan’s touch, and hearing his voice, so pleasant, so relaxing. I finished getting ready, waiting for 12:00. When 12:00 finally came, I picked up the phone and called him, as the phone rang, I waited with anticipation to hear his voice. As soon as he said Hello, I was relaxed, and felt great, I ask him if I could come over for a back rub. He said yes, and gave me directions. He didn’t live that far. I looked forward to hearing his voice, and feeling his hands on my back. I really needed that relaxation again. As I rang the bell, and waited for him to let me in, I so looked forward to that back rub. As I took off my shirt, and laid down on the couch, I could feel him staring at me, but that was ok, I just wanted to relax.

I remember feeling him beginning to give me a back rub, and how relaxed and wonderful it felt, I must have dozed off, but I remember waking up, and sitting up, he sat down next to me, and reached over with his right hand to my chest. Wow, the second he touched me I felt so aroused, so hot, and so turned on. I leaned over and kissed him. Wow, what an intense kiss, it was like static electricity coursing through my body. I had never experienced anything like this. So intense. As we continued to make out, his touch was driving me wild. I remember thinking that I had to feel his strong hand on my cock. I opened my pants and placed his hand on my cock, I almost lost control. I have never had such an intense feeling of pleasure. This guy is incredible. I feel so connected. Then I noticed something else. It was as if I could read his mind. I could tell what he was feeling, the more aroused he became the more aroused I became. We staggered together to the bedroom, I was unable to take my hands off him, we left a trail of clothing down the hallway. As we got into bed, I stroked is cock with my hand, and felt my self so aroused. It was like our cocks were connected. We kissed more and more, I was getting so aroused. As I moved my tongue around his nipples I felt my nipples go hard, as I moved down to his stomach I felt myself so hot and stimulated. As I placed my lips around his shaft, I felt more pleasure than I had ever felt. When we came together at precisely the same time, it was so intense, I felt has if we were bonded for life. As we hugged and caressed and talked, I felt so relaxed, and safe.

We’ve been dating for a couple of months now, I never would have guessed he was my type, but we get along so well, and have this sexual connection I will never understand, but can’t live without.

THE END