The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Connection

Important Notice:

The following story is intended for a specific audience: Adults over 18, who are interested in Hypnosis used in enhancing male to male sexual relationships. By reading further, you agree that you are over 18, that gay sexually oriented material is legal in your area, and that you are not offended by such material. This story is copyright © 2002, by dkbakron and should not be published or distributed without express written permission. For more information, please contact

This story is pure fiction and it’s characters are fictional. Any resemblance between the characters and events in this story and actual people and events are coincidental.

Each chapter in this story contains two sections describing the same events. One section is from the perspective of the author, the other is from the perspective of Chet, the subject.

Chapter I

Rain, Stress, and Rumpleminze

(Dan’s perspective)

It was a dreary Friday in October, one of the first really cold days we had this fall. The fall is always dreary in Northeast Ohio, and this year was proving to be no exception. On this particular evening, it was cold, dark and rainy, the kind of cold rain that cuts through whatever warmth and pleasure you have in your body like a knife. I was abnormally frustrated by it on this night, because 4 of my closest friends were on a 10 day excursion to Key West, and had been calling to inform me of the weather in Key West, as well as the hot half naked men they were observing on the beach. As I was driving home from work, I debated on whether to go home, or to stop by the bar I frequent. Normally on Friday I would always head to the bar, have a few cocktails, dinner with friends, but since my friends were out of town, I wasn’t sure what to do.

I am not a bad looking guy, but at 6′ 275lbs, I am heavier than I would like to be. I always describe myself as a bear who doesn’t like bears. It’s not that there aren’t guys who are attracted to me, it’s just that I am not attracted them. I have hooked up now and then, but just not really found anyone I connected with. I’m into erotic hypnosis, both as a subject, and as a hypnotist, but even in those sessions I just have not found the connection I am looking for. I have a theory, that the perfect guy for me is always out and looking at the same time I am, he’s just always at a different bar. Or is he?

Well anyhow, I decided to stop by the bar on the way home. I am there a lot, so I usually know somebody. If not, Rod the Friday happy hour bar tender is fun to look at, and always good for a conversation. I parked the car, and as I walked across the street the cold rain pierced my skin, reminding me of how cold and lonely life can be. The bar is often not busy on Friday during Happy Hour, and with my friends out of town, it was no surprise it was just Rod and I. As I sat down, Rod asked “Vodka and Cranberry?", “yes” I said, “and it’s such a crappy night, I’ll have a shot too” “Rumpleminze?” he asked with a smirk, “is there another?” I asked.

Rod and I chatted for a bit, not really about anything, just chatting. As we talked, I gazed out the front window of the bar, and saw Chet walking across the street. Oh great, I thought, more depression. In my opinion, Chet is the hottest guy in Akron. He is about 6′ 3″ tall, perfectly proportioned. His chest and biceps are broad, but not so much as to make him top heavy. When he wears a tight shirt, you can see the sculpture of his muscles so defined you can feel his strength just by looking at him. His body narrows to perfectly rippled and structured abdomen. His ass, well about all you can say is that it is perfect for his body, and just invites a grab. He has strong masculine legs with perfectly sculptured calves. Today, he was wearing a perfectly tailored baby blue dress shirt, a darker blue silk tie, and navy blue trousers. Hot and dressed for success, I new I was being tortured for something I had done. I had talked to Chet before, but only as to say hi, and sort of acknowledge that we see each other at the bar. As I looked at him walking in, I noticed his eyes looked particularly stressed, yet none the less, stressed or not, his eyes made me melt as usual, that deep green stare. Quickly I looked away, hoping he had not noticed my eye contact. Surprisingly he walked in, and sat down in the stool next too me. My heart skipped a beat or two, as I felt the torture of the presence of one so hot, and yet so unattainable.

“Hello” he said.

I nodded, not sure where my voice was at the moment, as I was startled at where he sat, and that he said hello.

“MGD please,” he said to Rod, who smiled and went after the beer.

“I’m Chet” he said.

Having found my voice, I said “I’m Dan, good to see you again.” “How’s it going” I asked, gathering by the stress in his face, it was not so good.

“Bad day at work”

“Bad day at work, and such sucky weather, makes for a double whammy” I said, hoping he would share more.

“I sell office equipment, and I lost a major account today” he explained. “I’m dreading Monday when my boss finds out.... Damn, things were going so well.”

I felt bad for him, he seemed so stressed. Of course in my mind was running wild with things I might do to take his mind off of it.

His big strong hands reached up and rubbed his neck as he muttered “I need a massage.” I burned with desire at that point... if there is one thing I do well, and enjoy doing, it is giving a massage. To my surprise, and in answer to a prayer I didn’t even know I had said, Rod jumped in, and said “Dan here, gives great massages.”

“Really... " Chet said.

“So I’ve been told” I replied.

“Would you mind?”

“I guess not” I said trying to act cool. The thought of my hands massaging his muscles practically made me hard just thinking about it.

I stood up, and stepped behind his bar stool, and placed my hands on his broad strong shoulders. As I began to deeply rub his neck muscles with my thumbs, I felt his stress. “God you are tight” I said “You need some serious relaxation.”

“Wow that feels great” Chet answered.

As I massaged is his neck and shoulders, deeply pushing on those strong muscles working my way to his shoulder blades and down into his back, I felt his stress and concern. I thought about techniques I use in hypnosis to help people relax and go under. “He’s so tense” I thought to myself, “he could really use deep relaxation.” I started to focus myself on him, trying to connect with him so I could better relieve his stress. As I moved in closer massaging deeper and harder, I concentrated on his breathing, and worked to synchronize my breathing with his. I tried to feel his stress so I could help him reduce it.

“Getting rid of stress” I said quietly “is about finding something else to focus on. With the body it is somewhat easy, you can focus on my hands and let them release the stress in your muscles” I could feel him relaxing a bit as he said “God that feel so good, your hands are so strong”

“That’s it, let the strength of my hands push away the stress.” I worked to synchronize my breathing with his again, and to try to connect with the relaxation he was beginning to feel”

“The real trick though is not to get the stress out of the body, but to get it out of the mind so it does not come back to the body.” I said, “Focus on my hands, let them rub the stress away, focus on my voice, let it guide you to relaxation.” I felt him relaxing more and more as I felt my own breathing slow and become deeper.

“That feels so good” Chet said.

“Just relax, let your stress fade away, not just in your back, but in your whole body” I said softley as I slowly rubbed my hands down his strong arms to his fore arms. I could sense the relaxation following my hands.

“This would be easier for me,” I said , “if you were sitting lower. Would you mind moving to the chair by the couch in the back.?” He thought for a moment, and then replied “I guess not” I could tell he was enjoying the relaxation, as he forgot to take his beer back to the chair with him.

Now we were in the back of the bar, where even Rod could not see us. I began to massage is neck and shoulders again, getting hot myself as I did. I spoke again, and said " You really need to relax Chet, would you let me guide you into relaxation?”

“Yes” he replied in a soft voice.

“Just let go, I said, feel your self letting go of everything but the relaxing touch of my hand, and the sound of my voice. Let my voice be your guide to relaxation. Let your breathing slow as you feel your self relaxing with my touch, and the sound of my voice. Deeper and deeper relaxed... it feels so good to let go, to just let me take you into relaxation. Concentrate on my voice, and let it take you deeper into Relaxation... RELAX. Let my hands remove the stress from your body, and my voice remove the stress from your mind. Deeper and more deeply relaxed with each breath you take. RELAX. Would you like me to help you relax more?”

Even softer still, I heard him say “yes.”

As I rubbed my hands over is beautifully sculptured shoulders and back, and down his arms, I could tell he was really relaxing. I wasn’t sure if he was falling asleep, or slipping into hypnosis.

“Concentrate on my voice, let it take over, and let your stress fade away. RELAX, deeper and deeper.” He was very relaxed and passive now, so I decided I could be a bit more obvious. “I’m going to count backwards from ten to one” I said “as I do, I want you to let yourself relax even more with each number. Do you understand?”

A quiet “yes” was the response.

“Ten, relaxing more, letting my voice guide you”

“Nine, letting go feeling the pleasure of total relaxation”

“Eight, not a care in the world, just the sound of my voice”

“Seven, enjoying the comfortable relaxation of my voice”

“Six, letting my voice speak deep to your subconscious Relax” “Five” As I said the number five, I heard him take a deep sigh, and realized he was under.

“Four my voice is all you are thinking about now”

“Three, letting it take you deeper and deeper”

“Two, only my voice”

“One, only Dan’s voice, it feels so good to listen to my voice, so relaxing.”

“My voice is so pleasing, so relaxing, you long for my voice. My touch is so strong yet so relaxing, you long for my touch. The key to relaxation is found in my voice, and my touch.”

The bar was starting to pick up, and we were going to lose our privacy soon. I thought about taking him home with me know, realizing that he would do whatever I told him at that moment, and yet, I did not want him to be a hookup, I felt connected to him, I wanted to build on that connection.

“You find my voice very relaxing, you will find it very soothing, when you feel stressed you will think of my voice, and long for my voice, long to have me make you feel this relaxed, and this stress free.”

“As a reminder of my voice, I am going to give you a way to hear and feel it at here at the bar” When you want to hear my voice, just order a shot of Rumpleminze, as you drink the shot you will hear my voice, and feel the relaxing pleasure it gives you. You will remember this state you are in right now, and when ever I say, ‘Relax Chet’, you will immediately return to this state deeply relaxed and focused totally on my voice.”

The rumpleminze was an odd reinforcing technique, but it was the best I could think of at the moment. I myself was wanting a shot right now, to relieve the passion I was feeling at this moment, and to take my mind off the mixed feeling of not taking him home and having my way with him.

“Now I am going to count from one to five, and with each number you will become more awake and alert, when I reach 5, you will be fully alert and awake, and stress free. Feeling wonderful, you won’t remember anything after sitting down in this chair accept that you feel wonderful, and long to hear my voice. One, more alert, Two, more aware of your surroundings, Three, Four almost there, and Five”

By that time, we each had other friends at the bar, so we kind of went our separate ways for the evening, but every once in a while, I couldn’t help notice that he looked over at me, and drank a shot.

I really enjoyed the experience with Chet, he is so hot, and I felt so connected, aroused by his pleasure and relaxation... I wondered what might come of this. As I left the bar, the rain just didn’t seem so cold.

Chapter I

Rain, Stress, and Rumpleminze

(Chet’s perspective)

I walked out of the purchasing agents office shocked, their lease was up on al 125 copiers, and I was sure I had nailed the renewal, but they kindly made me drag my ass out here in the rain to inform me that I had lost their account.... My biggest account. What was going to happen, Jeff (my boss) was gonna kill me. “Damn, " I thought to myself, I really needed that bonus.” As I walked to the door of the office building, I remembered it was cold and rainy, “Damn, there went my vacation” I thought. I was planning on going on the Alantis all gay cruise this winter, but that was based on getting a Christmas bonus, at this point I wasn’t sure I would have a job.

As I walked to my car, I ran over the deal in my mind. “How did I lose this deal?” I thought, “I did everything right.” As I started to drive toward home, I felt the stress welling up inside of me. I knew I was playing out the worst case scenarios in my mind, but couldn’t help it. My neck started to stiffen up, and I knew I was in for one of those stress induced headaches. As I got closer to home, I decided to stop by the bar and have a drink. If I was lucky, maybe there would be a hot young stud that I could take home and fuck his brains out, that might help me forget my troubles.

I almost drove by the bar, as it didn’t look busy from outside, but I thought, “What the Hell? I need a beer.” I walked across the street toward the bar, and walked in side. Rod was bar tending, and there was that guy, I couldn’t remember his name, then, but now, I can’t get it out of my mind. I had seen him at the bar before, definitely not the hot young stud I was hoping for. I sat down next to him, just because I thought it would be rude not too, since he was the only other guy in the bar. “MGD please” I said to Rod, thinking “give me that beer and suck my cock you hottie.” I said hello to Dan, and we talked for a bit about work, and my crappy day.

My neck was getting so stiff and I was getting more and more stressed about work. One thing I remembered about Dan was that I had seen him give back rubs at the bar, and everyone seemed to think they were great.

Rubbing my neck, I said “I need a massage,” hoping he might take a hint, and rub the stress out of my neck. I thought I would see if his back rubs were all they were cracked up to be.

As he bagan to rub my neck and shoulders, I felt myself begin to losen up. “God this guy has strong hands,” I thought, “Who would have thought from a guy so out of shape.”

It wasn’t sexual, and yet I felt myself really relaxing and enjoying his massage. He started to talk softly, which seemed a bit weird at first, but hey, it was relaxing, felt good, it wasn’t like I was attracted to him. I am sure he was hot for me, most guys are, but at this point I just need to relax.

As he continued talking, I found myself losing track of time, and forgetting my problems. His hands really were strong, and his voice was much hotter than his body deserved. I was really feeling good. Losing myself in the moment... that doesn’t happen much. I found myself strangely focused on his voice, and his strong hands.

That voice, it really is relaxing. I remember as I was relaxing more and more, he asked me to move back to the chair in the back by the couch where he could reach better. I said ok. The last time I was back in that corner of the bar I was making out with Mike. The chair was comfortable, and his massage just kept relaxing me more. I really felt myself relaxing so much. I think I must have dosed off for a minute. But wow I felt good. I definitely got lost in his massage, and in his voice because before I knew it, the bar was picking up.

I thanked him for his massage, told him it was great, and went over to Jeff, and Frank. Yet I really found myself thinking about Dan. Not really about him, but about his voice, and his hands, how relaxed and good I felt.

As I told Jeff and Frank about my day, I found myself stressing out again, without even thinking about it, I yelled “Hey Rod, get me a rumpleminze.” “A rumpleminze” Frank said, “Since when do you drink rumpleminze?” “I don’t know, it just sounds good” I answered. As I drank the shot, I could swear I heard Dan say “Relax”, but I looked around, and it couldn’t have been him, he was at the other end of the bar.

The night went on, pretty much without event, Nick was hitting on me, wanting to take off together, but somehow, I just wasn’t in the mood. I drank for a couple of hours, and did 3 more shots of Rumpleminze, I’m not sure why, I never really liked it before, but they really felt good tonight. About 12:00, I realized I was pretty drunk, and it was time to go home. I looked around for Dan, just to thank him again, but he was already gone.

I drove myself home, and kept thinking about how good Dan’s massage had felt. It was really weird, I just couldn’t stop thinking about it.