The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CLARK’S RULES FOR GOOD GIRLS

Chapter 2

Naomi pulled the car up in front Cha Cha’s. It took a little while to get there because Naomi was finding it hard to drive. She found all the dials and buttons on the car difficult to understand and forget the directions software. She managed to find her way despite the help of Marissa and Emily, whose sense of direction had been decidedly diminished as a result of their first session in the chair of obedience. As they entered the boutique, a small bell above the door jingled. It made both Marissa and Emily giggle.

“That’s like so funny,” Emily blurted. A woman in her early 30’s greeted them.

“Hi there. Welcome to Cha Cha’s. I’m Cha Cha.”

“Hi Cha Cha. I’m Naomi and these are like my friends, Marissa and Emily. I was in here the other day and you helped me find like the most awesome looking outfit and I want you to help Marissa and Emily.” Cha Cha looked over both Marissa and Emily. She shook her head.

“Those are like the ugliest clothes ever. You couldn’t pay me to wear those.” Cha Cha was dressed in a tight pink top and showed off amble bust unrestricted by any form of bra, light pink short shorts and hot pink platform shoes with lacey anklet socks. One arm had an intricate tattoo sleeve.

“This is like the coolest place ever!” said Marissa. “I love your tattoo,” Marissa said. Cha Cha smiled.

“My tattoo artist is sooooo talented. I can totally get you an appointment with him.”

“I would love that, could Emily get a tattoo as well?”

“Of course, she can. But first, let’s find you both like some more appropriate clothing and get you out of those like suits.” Cha Cha had them both strip and then measured them. “The good news is that we have lots of clothes in your sizes. The bad news is they aren’t cheap.”

“No worries,” Naomi said, “they have their parents credit cards, so money should not be a problem.” Cha Cha smiled.

“That’s what I like to hear. Cha Cha will take good care of you.” She spent about 30 minutes picking out outfits for the girls. While she was working, the girls were laying down listening to a training program that Clark had installed on their phones. It helped relax them and give them just a hint of arousal. Both girls felt increasingly comfortable without their clothes. Naomi gathered up their old clothes and shoved them into a bad so they could be donated to charity, although she could not imagine who would ever want to wear such unattractive clothes. Once Cha Cha had selected clothes for the girls, she dressed them one by one. Marissa was first. Her modest boobs overflowed the tight pink top and the skirt barely covered her ass. Next came the white thigh-high stockings and finally a pair of clear platform heels. She looked every inch the stripper. A smile came to Marissa’s face as she looked at herself in the mirror. “I love my new clothes!” Marissa giggled,

“I feel so slutty, but I wish I had bigger boobs.”

“You look wonderful,” Naomi said, “just like you should. Daddy will be very happy with you. If you are a good girl, he will let you get bigger boobs.” Marissa beamed.

“I hope Daddy will let me spend more time in the chair. I like when my mind goes all tingly.” Naomi smiled. She knew exactly what Marissa meant. When she went under for Clark, everything went all tingly and fuzzy, but she also felt incredible pleasure and an intense desire to obey him. Part of that desire was the need to use her body to provide him with pleasure. The need was so strong that she could not imagine saying no to anything he asked for. Next Naomi helped Emily get dressed in her new outfit consisting of a short blouse, tartan mini skirt and heels. By the time all was said and done, the bill was in excess of $2000. Cha Cha packed the girls’ other new outfits into several large shopping bags. Naomi looked at her watch. Daddy had given her one that just had numbers, trying to figure out what the hands on her old watch was too confusing.

“Okay girls, we need to get back. Daddy wants all of us to spend some time in the chair learning to be good girls.” Both Marissa and Emily giggled. It felt so good to be in the chair and have Daddy’s voice in their heads. When they returned to Clark’s office, he was waiting for them.

“I was getting a bit concerned,” he said, trying to hide his concern. “I expected you back an hour ago.” Naomi apologized.

“It’s my fault Daddy, the girls were having such a good time picking out new clothes that I lost track of time.” She lowered her eyes to the ground to hide her embarrassment.

“My time is far too valuable to be waiting around here. I’m afraid that some form of punishment is in order. Good girls obey without thinking. Clearly, you were not abiding by that very important rule.” Naomi looked as if she were about to cry. “Punishment is part of the learning process. Please get my paddle from my office.” Naomi dutifully retrieved the wooden paddle and handed it to Clark. “Baby girl, this is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you, but I cannot tolerate disobedience.” She positioned herself with her hands on her desk and her now exposed butt in the air. “Marissa and Emily, I want you to watch this punishment session and understand that when I tell you to do something, you do it. No thinking or hesitation.”

“Yes, Daddy,” the girls nodded. Clark then applied a series of blows to Naomi’s butt with a loud “Thwack”. By the time he finished she was sobbing and her ass was a bright shade of red.

“Come here sweetie. Let Daddy hold you.” She fell into his arms and began to sob.

“I am so sorry Daddy. Please give me another chance to be a good girl.” Clark held her and kissed her forehead. Her red buttocks was still warm from his discipline. He really did hate to spank his girls, but often it was the best way to get their attention and to correct disobedience before it got out of hand.

“Sssshhhh,” he said, “it’s all right. Daddy loves you, but you must learn that no disobedience, however small, will be ignored. Punishment helps you become a better girl for Daddy. Do you understand?”

“Yes Daddy, I understand,” her voice cracked as she tried to swallow her sobs. Clark smiled. It was astonishing what hypnosis and proper conditioning could achieve. Only days before, Naomi had been a mature and professional secretary, who had spent her entire career working for the administration of Central College. Now, she was a needy, bimbofied little girl dressed in a mini skirt and platform heels sobbing after receiving a spanking from him. More importantly, she loved the changes that he had made in her and wanted more. Clark had truly found his calling. He looked at Marissa and Emily.

“As my interns, you are subject to the same discipline that Naomi has received and I hope that you understand that I expect absolute obedience from my girls.” Both Marissa and Emily were wide-eyed and nodded their understanding. Clearly, their Daddy was a loving teacher, but also a strict disciplinarian when the situation demanded it. Nevertheless, the lesson was not lost on them nor did it dissuade them from their desire to work with Clark. “It’s later than I wanted, but Emily and Marissa need another session in the chair.” Neither of the girls needed further encouragement and headed toward the workroom. Each of them removed their new shoes and slipped up into the waiting chairs. “Good girls,” Clark praised. “In this next session, we are going to work on reducing your IQ a bit. I know that both of you are honor students, but to really enjoy being bimbos, I need you to surrender some of that intelligence and become dumber. Being dumb will make you feel more and more pleasure.” He strapped both girls into the chairs and lowered the domes over their heads. “I want you to relax and let the chair do its work.” Clark cycled on the program and their ears were filled with soft binaural beats. They progressively relaxed and their eyes drifted shut. “Time for my girls to get dumber.” The girls looked so peaceful as the chair reshaped their minds so that dumber felt so much better and arousing.

After almost an hour, the program cycled off. Clark had not wasted the time and he and Naomi had retired to his private bedroom so that he could fuck her. After her punishment, she was very receptive and anticipated his every need. Although Naomi was slightly older than Leslie, her pussy was much tighter and felt good on his cock. It was clear that, for whatever reason, Naomi had not enjoyed an active sex life. It was a problem that he was intent on solving. In training his girls, he made sure that they not only obeyed him, but were not jealous of the fact that he fucked other women regularly. In fact, he conditioned them to want to share him with other women provided those other women were properly trained. It was the closest thing to paradise that Clark could imagine. His own harem of beautiful bimbos who were ready for sex at the drop of a hat. Naomi drifted off to sleep and Clark got up to check on Marissa and Emily.

The program had cycled off and both girls were dozing in the chairs. “How are we feeling?”

“I feel totally awesome Daddy,” Emily giggled. “I like when Daddy put my brain to sleep.”

“Like me too Daddy,” Marissa giggled, “can we like get out of the chairs now?”

“Yes, you may girls,” Clark said as he removed the restraints. “I’m glad you both feel so good. It feels better when you’re dumb.”

“Well, duh,” Marissa said as she played with her nipples. “Being smart is like so boring.” Emily giggled.

“Can I suck Daddy’s cock?” Clark smiled. His conditioning worked so well. He had taken two honors students and turned them into vapid sluts in a matter of hours.

“Maybe, later baby girl. You girls need to head home. Don’t you have studying to do?” This produced a unified groan from the girls. Clark gave them a sharp look. “Remember my first rule—obey Daddy at all times.”

“Yes, Daddy, I just want your dick inside me,” Emily said.

“I know you do and that will happen, but Daddy is busy right now. I do need you to help me select some new girls to transfer into the Sex and Gender Studies Depart next semester. I want each of you to take a copy of this list. It has about sixty names on it. Please mark twenty girls you think should be invited to join the Department. He could see the disappointment in their eyes. “Remember, you want other girls to enjoy the same training you are receiving.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Both girls took the list and head out. As they walked across campus, their new outfits attracted any number of stares and even a few wolf whistles from maintenance workers cleaning up campus. It wasn’t clear if any of the women staring at them were friends, but the message was clear. Central College is not a place for hookers. It didn’t bother Marissa or Emily in the least. They loved their new look and were thinking of nothing but sex. As they passed the Science Building, two women passed them with disapproving looks.

“How can they let whores on campus?” one said.

“I don’t know, but I wouldn’t be caught dead in clothes like that,” the other said as the past. Emily and Marissa recognized both of them as Elizabeth Roberts and Amy Rogers. Both of their names were on the list that Clark had given to Emily and Marissa.

“Those two girls are like totally joining the Department.” Little did Elizabeth and Amy know that in a matter of months, they too would be happily dressed as bimbos following their enrollment in Clark’s new Department. As the girls passed the Economics Building, a man in his 40’s exited and walked in their direction. Emily recognized Dr. Brandon, who had been her faculty advisor. Dr. Richard Brandon looked at her thinking that he knew her from somewhere until finally it clicked.

“Miss Henderson?” he asked hoping he was mistaken.

“Hi Dr. Brandon,” Emily gushed hoping her tits looked good in her new outfit.

“Why are you dressed like this, is there a costume party on campus?” both Emily and Marissa giggled.

“No, silly. Both of us like got tired of boring clothes.” Dr. Brandon was flustered.

“I saw there was a transfer slip on my desk. You are transferring out of the Econ Department?”

“Yeah totally. It was way too boring so I’m going to move to Sex and Gender Studies.” Marissa giggled again apparently for no good reason. Giggling just came naturally to her now.

“I’m sorry to hear that, Miss Henderson. You are a very promising Econ student and I think that you would be a finalist for the Wellford Scholarship.”

“Sorry, but that stuff is just way too boring for me. Besides no one in the Econ Department is ever going to fuck me.” Dr. Brandon turned beet red and walked off. Emily and Marissa looked at each other and thought what a sexual prude he was.

“What a total loser Em, it feels much better to get fucked regularly. So glad we are training with Daddy now. I bet his dick feels good.” Both girls giggled as they walked on. Once the Sex and Gender Studies Department got up and running, there would be a lot more girls dressed like them walking around campus and there would be peer pressure on other women to adopt that style of dress and to reject the traditional rules of sexual behavior in favor of much more relaxed and casual attitude. For now, both Emily and Marissa just wanted to be fucked. Carl had planted a need in their minds that could only be satisfied by becoming the cum receptacles their bodies were designed to be.