The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CLARK’S RULES FOR GOOD GIRLS

Chapter 1

NOTE: This story is a sequel to Adam’s Rules for Good Boys. If you have not read that story, it will help introduce some of the characters and give you some helpful background. Enjoy!

Clark admired the brass plaque on the door to his new office. For a guy that never went to college, he was doing pretty well and he was just getting started. In a little less than a week, he had gone from a partially employed tech consultant with a side interest in hypnosis to an Assistant Dean of the new Central College Sex & Gender Studies Program. Granted, there was a certain amount of luck involved. In his case, he had the good fortune to have made the acquaintance of Dr. Adam Connor, the Dean of the new program. Adam was a Ph.D. in Psychology, who had shaken things up and the quiet Southern college. Like Clark, Adam had developed great hypnosis skills that he had used to train some of the young men to become good boys and then had extended his control to a senior member of the faculty and even the College President. Now, they all answered to him.

Clark had met Adam at a party and the two had discussed their mutual love for hypnosis and their desire to use it to control others. Once Adam had secured control at Central College, he invited Clark to join him and work with some of the women at the school. Clark jumped at the chance and now he had a nice office and plenty of enthusiastic female subjects available and a nice fat paycheck to boot. Life was pretty good. He opened the door to his office and was greeted by his new assistant, Naomi Hart. Naomi had been Adam’s secretary, but Adam had reassigned her after Clark had successfully converted her from a conservative mid-30’s secretary into a bimbo using his hypnosis techniques. She had traded in her preppy J. Crew dress for a tight halter top without a bra, a plaid tartan pleated mini skirt, thigh high stockings and pink platform shoes. Her should length hair had had been cut to a bob with pink streaks added. A bob worked better and did not get in her face when she was giving Clark blow jobs.

“Good morning Daddy,” she gushed. She had been playing with her pussy for the last hour and it was now sopping wet.

“Good morning Na Na.” Naomi loved her new nickname. It made her feel cute and girlish.

“Na Na needs Daddy’s cock inside of her.” Clark smiled. He had fucked his other bimbo girlfriend, Leslie, less than an hour ago. Over the past week or so, Clark had been breeding her. She was no longer on birth control, so he expected her to announce she was pregnant before too long. He had told her that he would be putting a baby in her and she accepted that as a sign of his total domination of her body.

“Na Na is going to have to wait. Daddy has a meeting this morning with Dr. Connor. He is bringing by two co-eds who will be serving as interns in the new Sex & Gender Studies Department.” Naomi beamed.

“Will Daddy be teaching them how to suck cock?” Clark smiled.

“Of course, I will. But these things need to be done gradually. When they arrive, please have them take a seat and let me know. Also, if baby girl calls, please let me know.” Naomi nodded. She was disappointed that she was not going to get the fucking she desperately needed, but she knew that her Daddy had important work to do and that she needed to respect that. She returned to her desk. She knew that she should be typing, but since Clark had been training her, she found it harder and harder to be productive. The keyboard had so many keys on it and they were not in alphabetical order, which made typing almost impossible. She decided that her time would be better spent listening to one of the files that Dr. Parker had put on her ipod and rubbing her pussy. Soon, she was lost in pleasure.

About a half hour later, Dr. Connor opened the door accompanied by two juniors. They were both dressed professionally. Both were a bit surprised when they saw Naomi. She hardly looked the part of a member of the College staff, but more like a cheap slut. “Please have a seat, Mr. Parker will be out shortly. As she turned to return to her desk, she could hear the two juniors whispering how they could not believe that she would be allowed to work at the College or to wear such trashy clothes. Boy, were they in for a surprise.

A few minutes later, Clark opened his office door. “Adam, how nice to see you.” They shook hands.

“Clark, I would like you to meet Marissa Martin and Emily Henderson. They are both honor students. Marissa is an English major with a minor in French and Emily is majoring in economics.” Clark beamed. “Marissa’s dad is the President of Security Bank and is on the Alumni Council. Emily’s dad is the CEO of Henderson Aeronautics.”

“So nice to meet both of you. Please step into my office so we can chat. Naomi, please hold my calls until we finish.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Ladies, please have a seat. Has Dr. Connor given you an idea of what I am looking for?”

“Yes Sir,” Marissa responded, “Dr. Connor said that you are working with him to establish the new Sex & Gender Studies Program here at the College and that you need two part-time interns to help design the curriculum and to assist you in reviewing the materials.” Clark nodded.

“That’s correct Marissa. In point of fact, I am looking for a couple of hard-working guinea pigs. As you can imagine, a lot of our curriculum will be visual in nature and I want to gage student response to this material. The work will be difficult, but rewarding. It will likely involve odd hours, but you both have obviously worked hard to get where you are.” Both girls smiled appreciating the praise. “If it’s something you are not afraid to take on, I’d love to have you.” The girls looked at each other.

“We’re in. When do we start?”

“How about today?”

“Sure,” they said in unison.

“Great. I’d like to give you a tour of my workroom. Adam, if you don’t mind, I would like to talk to the young ladies in private.”

“No problem. By the way Clark, I am happy to report that President Wilson has waived the requirements for your Ph.D., you are now Dr. Parker.” Clark smiled. This was just getting better all the time. Adam excused himself.

Clark unlocked the door to his new workroom and turned on the lights. There were various furnishings, but the room was dominated by two padded metal chairs. They looked somewhat like chairs you might see in a hair salon but had an array of wires running from them and each had a large acrylic dome above the headrest. “These are my chairs of obedience. I will be using them will all of the female students that join the Department.”

“What do they do?” Emily asked.

“They help you to relax and eliminate the clutter from your mind. All of allow our minds to get bogged down with unnecessary thoughts and memories that make learning difficult. The chairs clear all that away and allow the student to focus on what I think is important. It just makes things simpler.

“Can we try them?” Marissa asked.

“Of course, I was hoping you would ask. Please remove your heels and climb up into the chair and put your arms on the arm rests.” Both girls slipped out of their heels and climbed into the waiting chairs and sat back arms on the armrests.”

“Very comfortable,” Emily said.

“Yes, the chair is designed to be a place that you will enjoy being in. I anticipate most students will spend several hours a week in the chair at first.” As he was talking, Clark fastened the Velcro straps securing the girls’ arms and then one around their torsos. “I want you to be nice and secure.” He then lowered the acrylic domes over their heads so that the earphones were properly positioned and pushed a button that locked the domes in place. Both girls still seemed fascinated. He slipped on a headset. “Can you hear me?” The girls nodded. “In a minute, I am going to initiate the first phase of obedience training, but first, I need to give you both an injection of your medicine.” The girls were beginning to have second thoughts and Emily seemed on the verge of panic. Clark pulled out two syringes. “This won’t hurt a bit and it will start you on your journey to becoming bimbos.”

“No, stop this!” demanded Marissa. “I want out. I don’t want to be a bimbo, I am an honor student. This is crazy.”

“I’m afraid that is quite impossible at this point. Once you have had your first session, you’ll love being in the chair.” Emily screamed. “There’s no point in doing that,” Clark said, “this room is quite soundproof.” He wiped both girls’ arms with an alcohol wipe. “Just a quick pinch.” He then injected them. “Now then, you will begin to feel a bit drowsy and warm.” He walked over to the laptop that controlled the chairs and initiated the treatment sequence. A low hum emanated from chairs and the girls’ faces were bathed in a blue light. “Now ladies, I just want you to relax. No reason to be worried or anxious. I am going to take perfect care of you and help you with your transition.”

“Please Dr. Parker, let us leave. We won’t tell a soul.”

“Now, now, that wouldn’t be the right thing to do. Part of being interns in our new department is understanding what it’s like to be a bimbo. Surely you can understand that.” He could see that the chairs and the medicine were beginning their work. Both girls appeared more relaxed with more distant stares.”

“My head feels so tingly,” Emily whispered. Clark smiled.

“Just the way it should feel. Now, I need to work with each of you individually, so Emily, I want you to close your eyes and take a little nap while I work with Marissa. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir. Time for my nap.” Her eyes gently closed and Clark turned off his link to her earphones.

“Now Marissa. It’s time for you and I to get to know each other better. I want you to listen to what I say carefully. No talking unless I ask you to talk. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir. No talking without permission.” Clark smiled.

“Good girl. Whenever I call you a good girl, it makes you feel wonderful. Your body feels pleasure and you begin to feel a bit of arousal. Good girl.” Marissa drew in a breath. Her pussy was beginning to feel wet, but her arms were firmly help in place on the arm rests. Clark watched as the program on his computer mapped Marissa’s brain. The program would give him direct access to her mind so that he could eliminate troublesome areas that controlled reason and logic and enhance areas that controlled sexual pleasure and obedience. Marissa was responding well so far. “Now, Marissa, I want you to think back to your childhood. Remember how much you enjoyed dressing up and how happy it made you.” A smile came to Marissa’s lips. “It’s fun to wear pretty clothes that make your body feel good and show off your sexiness to others. Wearing dull boring clothes makes you feel bad and uncomfortable.” Clark continued to work on Marissa for over an hour until he was satisfied that he had made the progress he wanted.

“Now Marissa, it’s time for me to work with Emily. I am going to count down from 5 to 0. When I reach 0, you will begin your nap.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“5-4-3-2-1 and 0.” Marissa’s eyes closed and she was asleep. Clark turned of his link to her earphones and reconnected to Emily. “Emily, sweety, time to wake up.” Emily’s eyes fluttered open. “Did my baby duck have a nice nap?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good girl. Now it’s time for Daddy to teach you some things.” Clark then repeated the lesson he had give to Marissa. He then woke Marissa. “Girls you have been very good and Daddy is very proud of you. I know you don’t want to leave the chair, but Daddy has other things to do.” Clark cycled off the program as the girls became aware of their surroundings. He then released them from the chairs. Emily was in tears.

“What’s wrong baby duck?”

“ Um Daddy, why am I wearing like grandma clothes?” Clark chuckled.

“Baby duck, those are the clothes you came in.” Emily pouted.

“I hate them. I want to like change into pretty clothes.”

“I understand and you are both in luck. My assistant, Naomi, is going to take both of you shopping for new clothes. I hope you both have your credit cards, because you will have to pay for your own clothes.” Both girls giggled. Clark buzzed Naomi and she entered. Contrary to their original reaction to the clothes that Naomi was wearing, they were now impressed with her look.

“I like love your clothes. They are sooooo cute and so pink.” Naomi blushed.

“And I like love your hair and your nails,” Emily added. “I want to dress just like her.” Clark smiled.

“That’s just what I had in mind. Na Na, please take the girls shopping. They have their own credit cards. I want them to feel more comfortable in their new clothes. Besides, they are going to have to make a good impression on our new female students.”

“Yes, Daddy.” With that, the girls followed her out the door. Naomi knew just where to take them. There was a new boutique about three miles from the campus that had opened up several months ago called “Cha Cha’s”. It specially in sexy clothing and shoes and also carried an extension selection of sex toys and vibrators. Naomi had gotten her new wardrobe there and had been wanting to return. This was going to be a really fun trip.