The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CLARK’S RULES FOR GOOD GIRLS

Chapter 3

Emily and Melissa arrived back at the dorms. A group of young men were playing touch football on the quad in front of the dorm. When they saw the girls, they stopped in their tracks. Where had these girls been all semester? The girls giggled to each other. They weren’t used to all the attention, but loved it. Being an honor student was not nearly this much fun. As Emily walked to her room, she caught the attention of one of the maintenance workers serving the air conditioning system. He was in his late 20’s with a well-toned physique from the lifting he did all day.

“Hi there, I’m Em and who might you be?”

“I’m Carlos,” he said, “just trying to make sure the A/C doesn’t go out on you guys.”

“Well, that’s very nice of you Carlos.” She glanced down to see that his erection was beginning to tent his khaki work pants. She traced her fingers along the bulge eliciting a groan from him. “I think something else might need a little maintenance,” Emily smiled, “why don’t you come into my room and I’ll show you.” Carlos gulped.

“Ma’am, I’m on duty and… well, I don’t want to get into trouble.”

“Ssshh, no one is getting into trouble. My pussy just need a little maintenance, that’s all.” She took his hand and led him into her room and closed the door. Her roommate, Lisa, would be gone for at least another hour in her Advanced Accounting class. She pushed Carlos onto her bed and began to unbutton his work shirt. His body was steamy from the early summer heat. By this time, his cock was rock hard and practically burst from his pants when she unzipped them. “Now, that has to feel better,” she teased, “just the tool I need. She pulled down her skirt and readied herself to receive him. Her bed smelled of perfume and Carlos sighed. Had he died and gone to heaven? She straddled him and guided his cock into her. At that point instinct took over and she began to ride him, her body feeling waves of pleasure. “Oh fuck that feels good. Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me.” Carlos needed no encouragement as he thrust into her. Soon he exploded into her, filling her with his cum. She also came. God, being a bimbo was so nice. He fucked her several more times until they were both exhausted. It felt so good having his cum leak from her pussy.

“I think my problem is fixed for now,” Emily said, “thank you Carlos.” Carlos smiled.

“Anytime you have any more maintenance needs, please call me and I’ll be right over.”

“Don’t worry. I suspect I will need regular maintenance.” He dressed and went back to work on the A/C system. Emily lay in bed playing with her tits and licking Carlos’ cum off her fingers as she scooped it from her pussy. She hated the fact that she was still on birth control. How nice if Carlos had put a baby in her. She vowed to toss her pills, so that she could be bred. The thought only made her more aroused. Marissa was not nearly so successful with satisfying her need for sex. When she returned to her room, her room, Marie, was working on a paper. When Marissa entered and Marie saw what she was wearing, her jaw almost hit the floor.

“What…the…fuck girl?” Marie stammered. Marissa smiled.

“Like what do you think of my new outfit?” Marissa said as she twirled.

“Totally hot. What has gotten into you? Last week I couldn’t get you to go try on new swimwear with me and now you are dressed like a total slut.” Marissa smiled.

“It’s part of my new internship with Dr. Parker in the new Sex & Gender Studies Department. He is like so totally hot and I just want to sleep with him.” Marie could not believe these words were coming out of her roommate’s mouth. Marissa was an honor student, who spent all of her free time in the library. She did not know who this girl was, but it was not Marissa.

“Clearly, I have to meet this Dr. Parker. He sounds too good to be true.”

“He totally is.” Marissa was now laying on her bed furiously rubbing her clit. “I totally want him to breed me.” This conversation was actually making Marie wet. “Do you think that cute R.A. on the second floor, Rob, would fuck me if I called him?” Marie knew one thing, she needed to meet Dr. Parker and find out what he had done with the old, bookish Marissa and do the same thing to her.

“Can I meet Dr. Parker?”

“Totally. But Em and I need to go through his list and decide who is going to be invited to join the Department next semester. After we do that, I will be happy to introduce you, but you better find some sexier clothes.” Marie looked down at her t-shirt and oversized sweats. “Dr. Parker totally helped us change our look.” Marissa picked up her cell and called Emily. “Hi slut sister. What ya doin?” Emily giggled.

“Guess who just got fucked?”

“No way. I am so jealous. Who was it?”

“It was totally the maintenance guy. He is so totally hot. Gave him a look and before I knew it, he was banging my brains out. I totally want him to breed me.”

“That is so hot. Guess we better go through that list for Daddy. I don’t want to disappoint him and besides, Marie wants to meet him.”

“I’ll be down at your room in a few minutes.” Marissa knocked on Emily’s door and was admitted. Emily was still almost naked from her fucking session with Carlos. “How was he?”

“He felt so good in my pussy. I just needed to be fucked.”

“That’s how I feel,” Marissa said, “I feel like Daddy lit a fire inside me. I feel so much better, but I totally need cock in my holes.” Emily was furiously rubbing her pussy. Marissa leaned over and kissed Emily deeply.

“That was nice,” Emily said and returned the kiss. Marie just watched the two of them in awe. She had always thought that Central College was a boring backwater school, but things were getting hotter and she wanted to be part of it. Emily and Marissa went through the list for Dr. Parker and removed a few girls they thought were unlikely to be good bimbos. Marie practically begged to have her name added, so they did. She convinced them to introduce her to Dr. Parker, but they insisted that she change into something more sexy. She found a pair of short shorts and a tight top and some heels that they headed back to Dr. Parker’s office.

When they arrived, they knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Emily turned the knob and the door opened, so they went in. They could hear muffled sounds coming from Dr. Parker’s office. Marissa cracked open the door and peeked in. Dr. Parker was sitting on his couch and his assistant was on her knees giving him a blowjob. She was doing her best to take his entire cock, but it was a challenge. When he saw Marissa, he waved her and the other girls in and motioned for them to take a seat. They continued to watch as he face-fucked Naomi. He was finally able to cum and pulled out. “Naomi has become an expert in giving head. I suspect she will be helping you learn those skills as you complete your major.” Both Emily and Marissa beamed.

“I really need to practice giving blowjobs,” Emily said. “By the way, this is my roommate, Marie Dillard. She wants to transfer into the Sex & Gender Studies Department and wanted to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you Marie,” Dr. Parker said, inspecting her large breasts. “Nice tits.” Marie blushed.

“Thank you Dr. Parker.” Clark smiled.

“Marie, I think you would enjoy spending some time in one of my special obedience chairs. Both Emily and Marissa have been in them and really loved the experience. It will prepare you for your new studies. Girls, why don’t you take Marie into the workroom and get her situated. I will be in shortly.” He slapped Emily on the butt and she squeeled and giggled. God, she wanted to suck his cock. She took Marie by the hand and led her into the workroom. The two chairs of obedience sat idle awaiting their next patient.

“What are those?” Marie asked in astonishment.

“They are what Dr. Parker uses to help us become good girls for him.” Marie ran her hands over the plush seat and looked at all of the wires running from the acrylic dome.

“The look very complex,” Marie said.

“Actually, they are very simple,” Dr. Parker said entering the workroom. “The problem with most students is that they think way too much. They minds are cluttered with all manner of stuff that simply interferes with the learning process. The chair helps remove that clutter and allows the student to focus on what I think is important. Being a good girl. Why don’t you hop up and give it a try. Please remove your shoes first.” Marie hesitated slightly. Did she really want to become like Emily and Marissa. Something in the back of her mind told her “no.”

“Can I think about it and come back tomorrow?”

“I’m afraid that is quite impossible,” Dr. Parker said. “If you want to enroll in Sex & Gender Studies, this is your one and only chance.” Marie looked at Emily and Marissa. They both nodded eagerly. Marie reached down and untied her sneakers and slipped out of them. She then hoisted herself up into the second chair. “Now, lean back with your head on the headrest.” She did as she was told. “Let me secure you in place.” Dr. Parker fastened the restraints and lowered the acrylic dome over Marie’s head until it was in place and the earphones were properly positioned. He then locked it in place. “There now, such a good girl.” He stepped away and returned with a syringe filled with a blue liquid. “This is your medicine. It will help you relax so that the chair can cleanse your mind.” Marie was beginning to think she had made a terrible mistake. Dr. Parker wiped her arm with an alcohol wipe and injected her. Instantly, she felt a warmth surge through her. All of her reservations about being in the chair seemed to evaporate. She sighed. “That feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” Marie said in a drowsy voice.

“Yes, Daddy, is the proper response,” Dr. Parker corrected.

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Is my princess ready for me to put her mind to sleep?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good girl. Sit tight, this won’t hurt very much.” Dr. Parker initiated the program and the acrylic dome began to glow and hum. Marie’s eyes closed slowly. Clark smiled. Soon she would be begging to suck his cock and for him to breed her. The Sex & Gender Studies Department would soon have its newest female student. “We’ll let that mind of your cook a little while and Daddy has some fun with your sisters.”

“Can I suck Daddy’s cock,” Emily giggled. Clark smiled and pulled up Emily’s top and began to fondle her tits.

“Mmmmmm, that feels good Daddy.”

“I think both of you need a little more experience with anal. Being a good girl means that Daddy gets to use all of your holes for his pleasure. Both Emily and Marissa responded immediately by removing their shorts and panties and positioning themselves to receive Clark’s cock. He lubed them and then pushed into Emily. There was some resistance, which felt good, but his cock easily slipped in to the satisfaction of Emily.

“Oh fuck that feels so good Daddy,” Emily said. Clark increased his pace and his balls began to slap against Emily’s but. Soon she was rewarded with his spunk. It felt so good and began to run down her leg. He repeated the same process with Marissa. Marie was responding nicely to her treatment. When Clark lifted the dome, there was no doubt that her mind was where it needed to be.

“Daddy, will you please fuck me. I need a cock inside of me so bad.” Clark smiled.

“Certainly, princess. Daddy would love to fuck you. But first, your friends are going to take you to buy some more appropriate clothing.” Marie looked down.

“How did I get into my Mom’s clothing. I look awful.” Clark laughed.

“Nothing that cannot be fixed. The girls will take you to Cha Cha’s and she will get you fixed up nicely. Once that is done, I will be more than happy to fuck your brains out.” Emily and Marissa guided Marie out and headed to Cha Cha’s.