The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Circles Within Circles

Chapter Nine

Kathy was reclining on the couch when Walt got home late that afternoon. She was watching one of the afternoon soaps, but from the look on her face, she wasn’t paying much attention to the story. He couldn’t help but notice the rosy glow from her cheeks, and the dreamy look in her large brown eyes. “Have a good day?” he asked her as he set the mail on the coffee table. She looked up at him, and the dreamy look faded away slowly.

“Oh, I didn’t really do much of anything, just had a relaxing kind of day,” she answered matter of factly. “How about you?”

He hesitated before answering. “I had another session with Angelica today,” he finally admitted.

Kathy’s expression turned inquisitive. “I didn’t think you had one scheduled so soon.”

Walt shrugged his shoulders. “She, I mean we thought I could use some more time with the therapy thing now instead of waiting,” he explained. So I went in to see her today instead of later.”

Kathy nodded her head slowly. “Well did you accomplish anything today?” She asked with genuine curiosity.

Walt nodded in return. “I think we made some progress. I’m pretty confident that I may be able to get an erection, if the circumstances are right.” He smiled at his wife. “So it doesn’t look like it’s a physical thing, anyway.” He hesitated before continuing. “You know, Angelica is very talented. Maybe it would help if you saw her again, too.”

Kathy’s face flushed slightly. “I agree that she has certain talents,” the dreamy look momentarily resurfaced, then faded again. “But you’re the one with the problem, not me.”

Walt held up his hands in front oh himself. “Whoa, baby. I said we made some progress today, and that includes finding a way to keep you happy.” He slowly sat down on the other end of the sofa from her, being careful not to get too close. He licked his lips nervously before he continued. “How do you feel about having sex with another man?” he blurted out. Kathy sat there and stared at him.

“What did you just say?” she asked in disbelief.

“I said, how would you feel about having sex with another man? Having another guy make love to you until I get my situation squared away?” He looked at her anxiously, afraid that she was going to scream at him for making such a suggestion. To his surprise, she sat quietly, studying him.

“Are you asking me to have sex with another man?” she asked, still disbelieving her ears.

Walt nodded vigorously. “Yes. Someone to kind of pinch hit for me. Some one who could give you the satisfaction I can’t right now.”

She looked at him for a long moment. “You want me to fuck somebody else.” His head bobbed again. “You want me to get my pleasure in bed from another man.” More nodding. “And do you have any recommendations who that might be?”

Walt sighed in relief that she hadn’t blown up at him. “Wally!” he exclaimed. “I want you to fuck Wally.”

Kathy almost choked when she heard this. She had to take a few seconds to compose herself before continuing. “You want me to have sex with my sister’s husband?” She had to be careful to conceal her glee.

“Yes, he’d like to help,” Walt began and Kathy cut him short.

“You already talked to him about this?” She asked curtly. Walt nodded yet again.

“Yes, and he said he would do it to help us both out. He really likes you a lot, and he’s got a really nice cock,” Walt stopped talking after he realized what he had just said.

“And how do you know about his cock?” Kathy asked, her voice turning cold.

“Hey,” Walt offered quickly, “I’ve seen him in the shower at the Y. We play racket ball and work out there together sometimes, remember?”

“Oh, that’s right,” the edge left Kathy’s voice. A mischievous look crept into her eyes. “Is his cock bigger than yours?” Walt blushed deeply before he replied.

“He’s a lot bigger than me,” he muttered. Talking about Wally’s cock was causing a stir in his own.

“What if he’s too big?” Kathy asked coyly. “What if he won’t fit inside of me? What happens then?” A shocked look spread across Walt’s face. He had never thought about the possibility Wally might be too big for his wife to handle. He muttered under his breath, and then sat silently. Kathy came to his rescue. “Look, I know you really are trying to help, and I don’t want to hurt any progress you’ve made with Angelica, so I’ll give it a try. For your sake.”

Walt sighed in relief. “Thanks honey, I really appreciate you doing this for me.” He started to lean forward as if to kiss her, then caught himself. He sat there awkwardly, not sure of what to do next, when he was rescued by the sound of the doorbell. “Got it!” he called out and sprang from the couch. When he opened it, there stood Wally, grinning from ear to ear.

“Hey there, little guy,” he clapped Walt on the shoulder as he walked by him and into the house. “Did you tell Kathy about your plan?” He continued on and sat on the sofa where Walt had been a few moments before. Walt trailed him into the room.

“As a matter of fact, we just finished discussing it.” He looked at his wife, then back at Wally. “And she has agreed to let you make love to her as a special favor to me.” He blushed. “I just hope you’re not too big to fit in her.”

Wally looked at Kathy and suppressed the laugh that almost escaped from his throat. “Well, Walt, old boy, I’m willing to do this for you as long as Kathy is. I think we’ll be okay size wise, too. Women have a lot of stretch in that old love muscle, you know.” He winked at her. “So when would you like us to start?” He looked into Walt’s eyes.

Walt hesitated perceptibly. “Well, I guess since you’re here now, you might as well give it a try.” He forced a smile. “Why don’t you two go up to our bedroom, and I’ll just go down to the family room and watch television for a while. Kind of stay out of earshot, you know.”

Kathy stood up and walked toward Walt, taking his hand in hers. “We’ll do our best for you, hon,” she said with a straight face, dropping his hand quickly and taking Wally’s as he rose from the sofa. She led him to the stairs and then turned back to Walt. “We may be a while,” she said as she squeezed Wally’s hand.

“That’s okay,” Walt answered. “Take all the time you need. And thanks for doing this for me.” The couple turned and went upstairs without another word, while Walt turned and went down into the family room. He gave them a few minutes to get started, then turned on his computer. As it warmed up, he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. He took them off and carefully folded them over the back of a chair, then sat down to see what he could. He wasn’t disappointed.

Wally was already naked and lying on the bed. Kathy was wearing her bra and socks, and was between his legs, sucking Wally’s rigid cock. As Walt saw that, he felt himself getting stiff, and he smiled. He reached down to stroke it, but as soon as his hand came in contact with his cock, it went limp. He pulled away and watched the screen, and it once again inflated stiffly. When he tried to stroke himself again, it went down. Frustrated, he sat and watched, his prick standing erect as long as he didn’t touch it.

When Wally rolled Kathy over and slid into her, he felt his arousal level increasing. As he watched his wife getting pounded by that fat cock, he saw a drop of pre-cum well up in the slit and run down the length of his now throbbing shaft. He watched intently as she writhed under Wally’s piston like fucking, and when he saw him plunge forward and his ass cheeks clench, he knew Wally was pumping the load from his balls deep inside Kathy’s womb. In response, his own cock erupted, a rope of thick cum spurting from the end of his twitching organ and splattering against the screen of the monitor. He moaned as a second, then a third and fourth spurt followed strongly. Making a sticky mess of his keyboard. As the last of his cum ran down his shaft and into his pubic hair, he collapsed back into the chair. He had never cum so hard and so much in his entire life!

He was about to get up and clean himself up, when he looked at the screen again. To his surprise, Wally was at it again, plowing that huge cock into Kathy while she wrapped her legs around his back. Walt immediately felt himself getting stiff again, and sat back down. Wally continued to fuck Kathy for a good twenty minutes, and Walt sat watching the entire thing. When Wally finally came again, Walt plastered another load all over his keyboard. This time, as Wally collapsed on top of Kathy, he got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. While he was in there, a figure stepped from the shadows at the bottom of the stairs and walked over to look at the screen. It stood motionless, watching as Wally stroked Kathy’s tits, kissing her, and she lovingly stroked his now limp shaft, trying to nurse it back to stiffness.

“Well isn’t that just too sweet?” it muttered in a low voice. It was at that moment that Walt came out of the bathroom and saw the figure by his computer.

“Hey!” he called out. “Who the Hell are you and what are you doing here?”

The figure turned slowly to face him, and his jaw dropped. “Patty!” he exclaimed.

She stood there for a moment studying Walt as he stood in front of her, naked from the waist down. He stood frozen in place, unable to make himself to move. “I knocked, but no one answered,” she explained. “I saw Wally’s car in the driveway, and when no one was in the living room, I thought maybe he was down here with you. Obviously, I was wrong.” She turned back toward the computer monitor, where her sister and husband lay sprawled together on the bed. “Does watching this really turn you on?” She asked Walt without looking at him.

Walt cleared his throat, trying to think of what to say. “Well, uh, actually, it’s kind of a difficult situation to explain.” As he stammered his way through this, Wally began making overtures to Kathy on the screen again. Walt stopped talking and watched as his wife took Wally into her mouth, sucking his cock like a woman possessed. As Wally’s cock stiffened, so did Walt’s. Patty looked over her shoulder at him.

“Well, I guess that answers that question,” she smirked, nodding toward his now fully erect cock. “Looks like you’ve found a remedy for your impotence after all.” She looked back at the screen and watched as her husband mounted Kathy, sliding his prick into her wetness with ease. “And it looks like my dear sister has found a solution to her problem as well,” she said coldly. She sat down in the empty chair and looked closer at the screen and then the keyboard, then back at Walt. “Oh my God, Is this mess all from you?” She asked incredulously. When Walt blushed and nodded, she continued. “Well I guess you had quite a little stockpile built up, didn’t you.” She shook her head, turning back to the screen. She watched in silence as the two fucked madly, rolling around on the bed and changing positions twice. Kathy finally ended up on top of Wally, riding him cowgirl style. She could tell her husband was getting ready to cum when he grabbed Kathy’s ass and pulled her down onto him. Walt saw this too, and groaned loudly. Patty turned to see why he was making noise, just in time to see the cum spew from his cock, untouched. Patty sat there, her mouth hanging open in surprise as the thick, ropy fountain of goo sped from his cock and flew toward her. Before she even realized what was happening, Walt’s semen splattered against her forehead and started to run down into her eyes. The second spurt caught the side of her mouth, and she could taste his male saltiness on her tongue as she quickly closed her mouth. He continued to have cum pumping from his untouched cock as Patty wiped the sticky mess from her face with a tissue. As he finally finished, Walt stood there, his body involuntarily shaking.

“That was absolutely disgusting,” Patty muttered, standing up. Flecks of cum were evident in her hair and on her blouse. She walked up to Walt and stared at him with fire in her eyes. “Tell me, you pathetic little man,” she grated. “Are you recording these sessions as well as watching?”

Walt shook his head vigorously. “Oh, no, Patty,” he answered in a quavering voice. “I wouldn’t do that to Kathy and Wally. What kind of pervert do you think I am, anyway?”

Patty’s eyes narrowed. “That’s what I’m trying to figure out,” she replied slowly. After a moment of silence she continued. “Well from now on you are going to record them all,” her voice grew cold and flat. “You’re going to record them and give me the disk.”

Walt shook his head nervously. “I really don’t want to do that. What if the disk got into the wrong hands?”

Patty’s smile turned feral. “Then I’ll have to tell my dear sister that while her husband can’t get an erection for her, he can when he watches his brother-in-law pounding the shit out of her.” She put a hand to his cheek. “Now what do you think she’d say about that?”

Walt shook his head. “Don’t tell her. She just wouldn’t understand. I can set up to record them the next time.” Her hand moved away.

“Good boy, I thought you’d see it my way,” she cooed. “And by the way, how about adding sound next time, too?” Walt could only nod his response. Patty kept smiling as she moved to the stairs. “And if anyone should happen to ask, I was never here today, understand? This conversation never took place.” She headed up the stairs without waiting for Walt to reply.

When she had gone, Walt collapsed into his chair. The run in with Patty had him left him dazed and confused. He didn’t know what was going on any more. All he did know was that he didn’t want his wife to know about him watching her like some sick peep show, and he really didn’t want her to know that the only way he could cum was by watching Wally planting his seed in her. He shook his head. Well, non of this mattered, as long as he kept Kathy happy getting her fill of cock, and Patty kept quiet. As for recording the sessions for Patty, that was the easy part. He reached down and hit the button to open the drive on his computer. It slid open and he carefully took the DVD from the holder, studying it’s shiny surface. He replaced the disk and closed the drive, hitting play. As the recording began to play, he turned up the volume control so he could hear Kathy as she slurped Wally’s cock. He would just have to make Patty a copy, and she could do whatever she wanted to with it. He sat back and watched the replay, his cock growing stiff in anticipation. Walt couldn’t remember ever being this aroused, and he wasn’t about to let anything or anybody screw it up.

“I wonder what kind of pervert I really am?” he mused out loud. He shook his head. Too much thinking. He sat back with his hands at his side, and watched the scene on the monitor in front of him, his cock throbbing with a life of its own.