The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Circles Within Circles

Chapter 10

Kathy was getting more than her share of hard cock now. A week went by, and Wally spent more and more time at the house, banging Kathy upstairs while Walt watched and got off down in the family room. Patty never returned to surprise him while he watched, but he faithfully made her copies of each session. He would then take the unmarked disks and deliver them to her personally. After the fourth one, she had told him she had enough, and that he didn’t need to bring her any more. She said that she had enough to do the job now. While a part of him was relieved, deep inside he had some serious misgivings about her intentions. He decided to pay a visit to Angelica to see if she could help him out.

It was late afternoon when he walked into the office. Walt didn’t see or hear anyone, and was about to leave, when he heard a voice from the inner office. Thinking it was Angelica talking on the telephone, he went over and opened the door. He stepped quietly into the room so as not to interfere with the telephone conversation, closing the door noiselessly behind him.

“I though I heard the outside door open,” Angelica said to him casually. “I’ll call you back later,” she said into the phone and hung up. She stood up from behind her desk. “Just sit down over there while I finish with my notes.” Walt obeyed without a conscious thought, sitting in the chair she had pointed to. She sat back down and scribbled furiously for several minutes. With a sigh, she reached down into a drawer and took out the headband strobe unit. Angelica moved over to where Walt still sat and placed the headband on his head. As she was reaching for the switch to activate the strobe, he took hold of her hand.

“Before we continue with any more of this therapy, I’d like some answers,” he stated in a low voice. “Please,” he added after a pause. He released her hand and she let it drop to her side. She took a step back, the hint of a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

“I suppose it couldn’t hurt anything. Not now.” She waved for him to move to the sofa and she sat down in her customary position in the chair. “Make yourself comfortable, and I will do my best to answer your questions.” Walt moved to the sofa and sat facing her.

“What’s going on?” He asked. “I don’t have any idea how things have progressed to the point they’re at. All I know is the only satisfaction I get any more is watching my good buddy Wally fuck the shit out of my skanky wife until he dumps a big load of cum in her.”

Angelica smiled openly at the choice of words. “Walter, I can understand how you are confused by all of this. Before we proceed with today’s final session, I think some explanations are in order.” She pulled another chair over and sat down next to him, looking deeply into his eyes. “You have been used in a rather elaborate scheme by four people to achieve their own selfish ends. The first person was Patty, to establish the proof she needed that Wally has been cheating on her. He’s been doing it for years, but she could never catch him. Well, now she has the proof and soon she’ll be rid of that son of a bitch once and for all.” She paused. “Wally himself was the second person to use you, specifically so he could fuck Kathy, but I believe you know that. Kathy was actually the third person using you. She had always wanted Wally since he was dating her sister, and ultimately had to settle for you. Then came your bout with impotence and Wally made his move. When she saw he chance to have him after all, she jumped at it.” The smile grew wider and a dreamy look crept into her eyes. “So who was number four?” Walt asked.” Angelica looked at him and shook her head. “Why, me of course. Patty and I met some time ago and fell in love. I needed to get rid of her husband if we were going to be together, so her situation was perfect. ”

Walt shook his head. “But how did you and Patty meet?”

Angelica laughed. “Patty came to me for therapy a few year back, when she found out Wally was cheating on her. We were attracted to each other from that first day. My god she has the most delicious tasting pussy! Anyway, I helped her get through the worst of times, and she was feeling much better. We met in secret, sharing what moments we could steal, but she could see it wasn’t enough. We needed to be together on a permanent basis. We were biding our time, waiting for the right chance to expose Wally for what he is.”

“And then I came along,” Walt added for her.

Angelica nodded. “Your problem and the fact you were Kathy’s husband were the perfect combination. We could get rid of Wally, and Kathy could finally get her man.”

“But what about me?” Walt almost whined. “What happens to me once Patty dumps Wally and he keeps fucking my wife?”

Angelica smiled gently as she reached forward and activated the strobe. “That’s what we’re going to take care of today, Walter. Just relax and trust me, and when you wake up, you won’t have any problems with Wally or Kathy.”

Confused and uncertain, Walt felt himself giving in to her. He couldn’t possibly realize the trigger words “trust me” had taken down whatever defenses he might have been able to muster. Soon, he was in a deeply induced trance, yearning for the sound of Angelica’s god like voice.

“All right, now Walter,” she began softly. “Everything is going to be perfect for you very soon.” He relaxed noticeably. “You are going to be free from that slut Kathy.” He frowned momentarily. “Oh, yes, she is nothing but a slut. All she cares about is satisfying the needs of her pussy. She fucked Wally even before you knew about it.”

“Before I knew?” Walt said groggily. “Fucked him before?”

Angelica nodded. “That’s right, Walter, she fucked him the night you went for the wine. She’s nothing but a slut.”

“She’s a slut!” Walt exclaimed.

“That’s right, Walter. She’s a slut who doesn’t care about anyone else. She’s been a slut since she was a teenager, and she’s still a slut.” Angelica leaned forward. “And you don’t lover her any more.” She paused. “That’s the real reason you can’t get an erection with her. You know she’s a slut, and you don’t love her.”

“I don’t love Kathy?” the question came weakly.

“No!” Angelica replied emphatically. “In fact, you never really did love her.”

“Never loved her?”

“Never! She was using you, letting you take care of her while she was waiting to fuck Wally. She never loved you, she just used your cock to take care of her needs until she could get him.” A frown creased Walt’s face. “Because his cock is so much bigger than yours, and he fucks so much better, and is so much more of a man than you are! You know this is true. You know that’s why you get hard watching Wally fuck your slut bitch wife. You get hard because of Wally’s cock, not because of your wife! You love big, hard cocks.”

The frown faded. “I love big hard cocks.”

“Yes, my little man,” Angelica drove on. “And you hate that slut Kathy. You are actually happy that she and Wally are together. You no longer have to try and please that bitch, and you get a chance to see Wally’s marvelous cock in action.” She reached down and unzipped his fly, pulling his flaccid cock out of his jeans and letting it lay there. “Thinking about him banging that whore wife of yours makes you hard.” His cock twitched and began to rise. “The thought of him pumping that big meaty cock into her sloppy hole gets you so aroused you can’t help yourself.” His cock strained and a drop of pre-cum formed in the slit. “And when you think about him emptying his semen filled balls into her belly, you have to cum. CUM!” Semen erupted from Walt’s cock and flew into the air. Angelica laughed loudly. “Yes, yes my little faggot, you are a slave to another man’s cock. But this makes you content, knowing he is fucking her with that big cock makes you happy. Happy that you no longer need to satisfy that slut’s sexual needs.” She sat back. " You want him to keep fucking her, so you can get off the only way you can get off.”

Walt groaned “The only way I can get off. Watching him fuck that slut.”

“That’s right, Walter. So Wally will move into the house to live with Kathy full time. and you will watch him fuck his slut bitch. You will forget you were ever married to her, every time you see him fucking her, the memories of you being husband and wife will fade, to be replaced with the fact she is Wally’s girlfriend. You will live in the basement at his tolerance, just so you can be close to him. You will move your things into the family room, so they aren’t inconvenienced too much. You will be grateful to Wally for letting you stay in his house, and you will enjoy fixing meals, and driving them places. The only thing that will make you happy from now on is knowing you are making Wally happy, helping him to have sex with slutty girlfriend Kathy.”

Angelica leaned very close and almost whispered into his ear. “You will have no memory of either myself or Patty once you leave here today. There will be no memory of ever having been here before. You will go home and call your employer and you will quit your job.” She sat back. “The only desires you will have in life is to watch Wally fucking his girlfriend, and making Wally happy. You no longer have any desire to go out or to have female company. In your free time, you surf the internet for porn sites, and post the videos of Wally and Kathy for others to enjoy.” She almost sneered at him. “Now wake up and get out of here.” She ripped the headband from his head and got up, walking to her desk. She left the office while he was still trying to wipe the cum off his pants, wondering how it had gotten there.

Walt sat at his computer and watched the couple on the screen as they had sex. His cock was out and standing erect as he watched Kathy climb on top of her boyfriend Wally and place the head of his huge cock against her wet hole. She slid down slowly, and Walt groaned as he watched the shaft slowly disappear into her. When he was seated in her completely, he grabbed her by the ass and began to lift her up. When his cock was about halfway out, he slammed her back down on it. He did it again, and again, fucking her hard and making her tits flop around. Walt never got tired of watching Wally put the meat to his girlfriend, and over the last month he had recorded a lot of these sessions. He had set up his own web site, and posted them all. He loved the comments he got back, especially the ones that raved about Wally’s gorgeous cock, or that called Kathy all kinds of nasty names. He was so glad that Wally was letting him stay here in his house. Wally was his best friend in the whole wide world, you know. And Walter would do anything for him. Anything except fuck that bitchy girlfriend, that is. Wally grunted and came just then, and Walter’s cock exploded as well. His cum spewed all over the keyboard, but he had gotten smart. When he finished cumming, he peeled away the plastic wrap he had covered the keys with and wadded it up.

With a smile that ran from ear to ear he went up the stairs and into the kitchen. He looked up at the clock on the wall and realized it was later than he had thought. “I better get dinner going.” He was putting things together when the doorbell rang. He answered the door, wiping his hands on a dish towel.

There was a tall, gray haired lady with glasses standing on the porch. “Can I help you?” Walter asked politely. She looked at him with an amused expression before answering.

“I just stopped by to tell Kathy that her sister and I are leaving,” the woman said. “And to wish her the best.”

Walter looked at her blankly. “And who should I say left the message?” he asked in genuine ignorance.

“Just tell her Angelica and Patty said good bye.” She turned away and walked toward a car where another woman was waiting. She bent over and kissed the other woman before she went to the driver’s side and got in. As they drove off, Walter could only shake his head. He went back into the kitchen and Kathy was getting something out of the refrigerator.

“Your sister Angelica and some gray haired lady named Patty stopped by. They said to tell you and Wally good bye.” He went back to fixing dinner. Kathy, smiling like the Cheshire cat went back upstairs, whistling happily. There was some loud laughter from upstairs, and then,in a few seconds, Walt could hear her moaning as Wally fucked her yet again.

Funny, Walter thought to himself. He never even knew Kathy had a sister....