The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Circles Within Circles

Chapter Seven

After Walt left Angelica’s, he wasn’t sure what to do. He desperately wanted to make his wife happy in bed, and was depressed at his own inability to do that. He needed to get her laid, and he needed to get someone he could trust. He shook his head as he drove, mulling over the possibilities. No matter how he approached the problem, he kept arriving at the same solution. He was just going to have to ask his best friend in the entire world to fuck his wife. He pulled into a parking lot behind a grocery store and took out his cell phone. He hit the number he wanted and waited.

“Hello, Wally?” he asked when a voice answered. “It’s Walt. Hey, look buddy, I need to talk to you about something really important. Can I stop by and see you at work?”

“Sure Walt,” Wally answered without hesitating. “Happy to help out. Is this something serious?”

Walt sighed into the phone. “Serious enough, but I really don’t want to talk about it over the phone. I’ll be at your office in about ten minutes, if that’s okay.”

“You got it, little buddy,” Wally answered. “See you shortly.”

As he closed the phone, Walt wondered if Wally had been making fun of him with his choice of words. He shook his head. Wally wouldn’t do that to him, after all, he was his best friend. Walt put the phone down and turned back onto the street. In a matter of minutes, he was pulling into the parking garage under the office building where Wally worked. In just a few more minutes, he was walking into his office. The receptionist looked up as he came in.

“May I help you?” she asked sweetly, turning on all of her feminine charm. Walt felt a chill run though him.

“I’ve got an appointment to see my brother-in-law,” he answered.

The receptionist smiled, her teeth gleaming whitely. “You must be Walter,” she said. “Go right in. He’s expecting you.” Walt walked past her and knocked on the door to Wally’s office.

“Come on in,” came the voice from inside.

Walt went in, closing the door behind him. Wally stood up and held out his hand,

“Good to see you again, Walt. Have a seat,” he pointed to one of the leather easy chairs. As Walt sat down he continued. “Now just what is it I can do for you?” he asked innocently.

Walt blushed as he sat silently for a moment. “I need your help with Kathy,” he said in a low voice.

Wally sat up and leaned forward on his desk. “What’s that?” he asked. “I couldn’t quite hear you.”

Walt’s face reddened even more. “I need your help with Kathy,” he said louder.

Wally sat back in his chair and looked at him. “What kind of help might that be Walt? Need some money or something?”

Walt looked to the side and then back at him. “No, I don’t need any money, thanks.”

Wally raised his eyebrows. “Well what exactly is it you do need?” he asked again. Walt hesitated. “Come on, Walt, I don’t have all day.”

“I need to you to take my place and to make love to her,” Walt mumbled.

“What?” Wally asked loudly.

“I need you to make love to her instead of me,” Walt said again, still in a low voice.

“I still can’t hear you,” Wally shook his head. “What is it you want me to do?”

Walt’s face was now beet red. “FUCK HER! I WANT YOU TO FUCK HER!” he almost yelled this time. “Did you hear me then?” Wally smiled broadly.

“Take it easy, little guy,” he almost purred. “I heard you that time. In fact, half the building probably heard you.” He sat up and folded his hands on the desk. A feral look crept into his eyes. “And why do you need me to fuck your wife? Why don’t you take care of that yourself?”

Walt sank back in the chair and his breath slowly escaped making a hissing noise. “Because I can’t.” he finally answered. Wally kept grinning.

“Still can’t get the old pecker up, huh?” Wally’s voice took on a condescending note. Walt shook his head. “I understand.” Wally sat back and put his hands behind his head. “Walt, I’m honored that you came to me to help you with this problem. I can’t imagine what it must be like, having a gorgeous wife like Kathy and not being able to please her in bed. I always have Patty howling like a bitch in heat when I put it to her.” He shook his head. “I shouldn’t do it, though. It would be cheating on Patty, and I would never do that,” he hesitated and looked at Walt for his reaction. Walt’s face had fallen and the color had drained from his face. “How can I say no to that pathetic face? Since you are my best bud, I guess I could do it.” The color came back to his cheeks. “But you can’t tell anyone, especially Patty!”

“Oh, no,” Walt said quickly. “I won’t let anyone else know what you’re doing to help me!” He hesitated. “But there is one thing.”

Wally raised his eyebrows in query again. “And what would that be?”

Walt blushed again. “Can I watch?” he muttered. Before Wally could ask him to repeat it he spoke louder and more distinctly. “Can I watch you when you fuck Kathy?”

Wally laughed out loud. “Walt, you really are a fucking pervert, you know that?” He shook his head while he kept laughing. “I’ve heard about guys who get off watching other men fuck their wives while they watch, but I never would have guessed you were one of them. I personally don’t have a problem with you watching me put the wood to your wife, maybe teach you a few things about how a real man fucks, but somehow I don’t think she’s going to let you. That’s if she even lets me fuck her in the first place,” he quickly added.

Walt nodded this time. “I figured that, but I can set up a web cam and watch you on my computer. She would never know. I can have it set up this afternoon. Maybe you could even stop by after work today.”

“Whoa, now, Walt old pal. Slow down for just a second here. Let me think about this for a bit.” Wally sat in silence for a minute. “Okay,” he finally answered. “Just as long as you can do it without her knowing.” He looked at Walt seriously. “Hell, I thought that you wanted to be right there looking over my shoulder while I was fucking her.”

“Well, that would be great, but I didn’t think you’d agree to it, and I know she won’t. Hell, I’m not even sure she’ll let you do her at all.” Walt frowned. “She’s never been unfaithful to me. She was a virgin when we got married, and she’s never slept with anyone else. I don’t know if you can seduce her or not.” Walt felt himself starting to get an erection just thinking about Wally pounding his cock into Kathy’s pussy. He shifted his position so Wally wouldn’t see the tent rising in his pants.

Wally noticed the attempt and had to suppress his grin this time. “Walt, for you I’ll give it the old college try. If anybody can get Kathy into the sack, it’s me.” Wally paused and looked thoughtful for a moment. “What’s her favorite position?” he asked. Walt shrugged his shoulders. “We’ve only ever done missionary. She says she doesn’t want to do anything crazy when it comes to sex.” “No doggie, or her doing a cowgirl?” Wally continued. “Cowgirl?” Walt asked hesitantly. “That’s when she climbs on top and rides your cock like a wild horse, man.” Wally shook his head. “No, she’s never done anything like that,” Walt sighed. “But I sure wish she had.” Wally stood up then and held out his hand again. Walt quickly stood and shook his hand again. “Thanks, man,” he said sincerely. “I can’t tell you how much this means to me.” He turned and headed for the door, pausing as his hand rested on the doorknob. “I owe you big time for this.”

Wally smiled. “Hey, what kind of brother-in-law would I be if I didn’t help you out when you were in trouble.”

Walt nodded his appreciation. “You’re the best, man.” He opened the door and left the office, closing it behind him. Wally stood at his desk, the smile spreading even wider than before.

“Yes I am,” he said to himself. “Yes I am. And you are one sick little bastard, wanting to watch me doing your wife.” He sat back down and picked up the telephone to call Patty. Looked like he was going to be working late tonight.

Chapter Eight

Angelica rang the doorbell and waited patiently. She was about to ring it again when she heard the sound of footsteps approaching from inside. The door opened partway and Kathy stood there, dressed in a red sweater and a pair of blue jeans. When she saw Angelica, she smiled and opened the door all the way.

“Angelica,” she greeted her visitor pleasantly. “What a nice surprise. Please, come in.” Angelica accepted the invitation and went inside, setting her tote bag on the floor just inside the door. “And what brings you here?” Kathy asked.

Angelica moved past her into the living room, surveying the furnishings as she went. “I thought I’d check up on you, and see how you were doing after our little visit,” she finally replied. Kathy followed her into the living room.

“I’m doing really great, thanks,” she answered cheerfully. “Please, sit down and make yourself comfortable,” she gestured to the sofa. Angelica sat down on the couch, and Kathy sat in the chair next to her.

“And how is your sex life doing, darling?” Angelica asked bluntly. “You have a rosy glow to your cheeks.” She leaned toward Kathy slightly. “You’ve gotten laid, haven’t you?” Kathy blushed and nodded her head slowly. “It shows, my dear,” Angelica continued. “You look absolutely vibrant today. I have to assume that it wasn’t due to anything your pitiful excuse for a husband did.”

Kathy blushed again and nodded her affirmation. “That’s right, he didn’t have anything to do with this.”

“You fucked your brother-in-law, didn’t you?” Angelica asked with a sly smile. “You let your sister’s husband have his way with you.” Kathy looked at the floor and said nothing. “Well good for you!” Angelica continued. “That’s just what the doctor ordered.”

Kathy looked up at her and her forehead wrinkled. “It felt so good, Angelica,” she sighed. “It was the best sex I’ve ever had. Wally’s cock is so big and hard, and he made me cum over and over again.” Her voice trailed off.

“But now you’re feeling guilty about it,” Angelica interjected. Kathy nodded again. “Why should you feel guilty about taking care of your needs, when your own husband can’t even achieve an erection for you?”

Kathy shook her head as she spoke. “I know that, but I still love him. I am still his wife, and Wally is my sister’s husband. What if she finds out about this?”

Angelica took Kathy’s hand in hers. “Now, now, darling, you needn’t fret about such things. It’s not like you forced Wally to have sex with you, was it?” Kathy smiled and shook her head. “And I’m sure your sister would be more than understanding, given the circumstances, and willing to share her husband with her dear sister.” Kathy’s face clouded over.

“I don’t know about that,” she said uncertainly. “We’ve haven’t been very close since she got married. In fact, there were times I would have sworn she was jealous of Walt and I.”

Angelica squeezed her hand. “My dear, she is your sister, and she would understand if she knew what a feeble excuse for a man Walter really is.” She released Kathy’s hand and stood up, walking over to the door, She retrieved her bag and brought it into the living room. “I thought you might be having some misgivings, so I brought along my equipment. What do you say to having a short session right here? It might help you in dealing with your guilty feelings.” Kathy finally nodded. “Good! Why don’t you take off your shoes and lay down here on the sofa.” While Kathy complied, Angelica reached into the bag and brought out the headband with the strobe. She turned to Kathy and smiled gently. “This won’t take long at all,” she said as she seated it on her head.

When Kathy was in a deep trance, Angelica began her work. “You really love Wally’s cock, don’t you dear?” she asked. Kathy nodded slowly in response. “And you really love when he puts that cock deep inside of you.” Again a nod. “Did you know that Walter wants you to fuck Wally?” She paused.

“Walt wanted Wally to fuck me?” she asked.

“That’s right, darling, your worthless husband asked his brother-in-law to fuck you because he doesn’t want to.” Angelica chose her words carefully. “That’s why he can’t get an erection for you, Kathy, he doesn’t want to have sex with you any more. He doesn’t want to, so he asked Wally to do it for him.”

“He doesn’t want to have sex with me?” Kathy asked in a meek voice. “Why?”

“He doesn’t care for women any more,” Angelica answered. “He told me so himself the last session we had. He said the only way he could get an erection was to think of Wally’s big hard cock, to think of it sliding into you.”

A frown spread across Kathy’s face. “He doesn’t like women?”

Angelica shook her head. “No, Kathy, he doesn’t like women, and he seems to have a special distaste for being close to you. Have you noticed him avoiding you lately?” Kathy nodded. “And does he avoid touching you?” Another nod. “And do you find yourself avoiding contact with him.”

“Yes,” Kathy replied breathlessly. “Yes, I can’t stand to have intimate contact with him.”

“That’s your basic instincts reacting to him. To his blatant dislike for women in general, and you in particular.” She paused. “I think he may actually be gay.”

“Walt, gay?” Kathy asked.

“Yes, dear, he may be gay. I couldn’t help but notice that he talked about how much he loved how big and hard Wally’s cock was compared to his own. Come to think of it, he actually got an erection while he was talking about it.”

“Walt got a hard on over Wally’s cock?” Kathy asked again.

“Oh, yes, darling. He not only got an erection, but he became so aroused he actually came in his trousers without even touching himself. Has he ever cum for you without physical contact.?

Kathy shook her head. “No, he never did that for me.” her voice sounded sad.

“Well then,’ Angelica said carefully, “I would say we have some strong evidence that your husband gets more excited thinking about another man’s cock than he ever did thinking about you.”

Kathy frowned even deeper. “That little prick,” she hissed. “After all the years I gave him.”

Angelica cut her short. “Now, now, my dear, let’s not be too hasty in our judgment. After all, these things do happen. I’m sure it’s not a case of Walter just deciding he wanted to be gay one day. The important thing is, you have an outlet for your needs, and Walter wants you to use that outlet. You can fuck Wally without any fear of repercussions from your limp dicked husband. You can fuck Wally with his blessing. Fuck Wally as much as you want, whether Walt is in the house or not. Fulfill your own needs for a change.”

“I can fuck Wally whenever I want, even when Walt is home.” Kathy said in affirmation. “He doesn’t care because he’s a faggot.”

“A faggot who wants you to be happy with your sex life,” Angelica added.

“But what about Patty?” Kathy’s focus shifted back to her sister. “What will Patty say?”

Angelica bent closer to Kathy. “We won’t tell her for now. But I’m sure she would want you to be happy and fulfilled, just like Walt does.” She sat back. “You just fuck Wally when she’s not around and be careful she doesn’t find out for now. Later on, we’ll break it to her, and she’ll be perfectly fine with it.”

“Won’t tell her I’m fucking Wally for now. Tell her later.”

Angelica stood again and took the headband off of Kathy. “That’s right, darling, everything will be fine later.” She set the headband to one side and then began to unbutton Kathy’s jeans. “But all this talk of Wally and his big hard cock has gotten you aroused, hasn’t it.” Kathy moaned slightly “And now, you want me to lick your pussy again. You want me to make you cum right here and now.” She slid the jeans down Kathy’s legs and reached for her panties. “And you do taste so delicious.” Angelica tossed the panties into the corner and spread Kathy’s legs. Like some sort of serpent, she slithered her way up between them, her tongue flicking out in search of its goal.

Anyone standing on the front porch would have heard the moans of pleasure that came from the house for the next twenty minutes. Shortly after the moaning stopped, the door opened, and Angelica came out, carrying her tote bag, and wearing a satisfied smile on her face.