The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Circles Within Circles

Chapter Five

When Patty and Walt went back into the house, they found Wally and Kathy sitting on the couch, watching television. Kathy’s face was noticeably flushed, and Wally had a look on his face like the cat that had swallowed the canary. He looked over at them as they came into the room.

“What took you guys?” he asked. “We’ve been bored silly waiting for you.” He kept a straight face as he talked.

Patty shook her head. “I’m sure you were able to find something to do to keep yourselves busy.” As she finished, Kathy’s face turned a deeper red. Walt walked over to her with a concerned look on his face.

“Are you feeling okay, honey?” he asked. “You look a little feverish.” He reached out to feel her forehead, but Kathy grabbed his hand.

“Oh, I’m all right,” she answered quickly. “Wally and I had a glass of wine and it’s made me a little warm.” She made a motion with her free hand like she was fanning herself. She stood up, letting go of Walt’s hand. “But dinner is ready, so why don’t we sit down and eat?” Before anyone else could speak, she headed for the kitchen. As she walked away from him, Walt could swear he saw a damp spot on the back of her dress, like she had sat in something wet.

Dinner proved to be uneventful, and by nine Wally and Patty were headed for home. Walt didn’t notice the extra squeeze Kathy gave Wally’s hand as he was leaving, or the wink he gave back to her in return. Once his sister-in-law and her husband were gone, he focused on cleaning up. “You go ahead and relax,” he told Kathy as he shuttled dishes into the kitchen. “You did enough work in the kitchen tonight.” Kathy smiled to herself at the last comment.

“Yes, I think I spent enough time in the kitchen for tonight,” she agreed as she headed for the stairs. “I think I’ll shower and make an early evening of it.” As she continued out of sight, Walt sighed in relief. He was having a hard time spending time alone with his wife these days without becoming extremely uncomfortable. In the back of his mind, he was trying to think of how he was going to get someone else to perform his husbandly duties in the bedroom. He had no doubts he could find some one willing to have sex with his wife, he just wasn’t sure how Kathy would take to the idea of fucking another man. He shook his head as he stacked the dishes in the dishwasher. Maybe Angelica could help him with some ideas. After all, she was the therapist, wasn’t she? He closed the door on the machine and started it, then hesitated at the bottom of the stairs. Shaking his head again, he turned and went into the living room to watch television. With any luck, Kathy would be asleep by the time he headed upstairs.

Kathy stripped off her dress and underwear and stepped into the shower. Hours after she and Wally had fucked like a couple of teenagers, she still had his cum leaking from her pussy. She hadn’t noticed the spot where his cum had soaked through the back of her dress until dinner was almost over, and had been careful not to show her bottom to either her husband or her sister. She turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature until it was comfortable.

Wally might be a complete asshole, but he certainly new how to fuck! As she let the water run down her body, she smiled, the memory of his big cock filling her so completely, driving her to orgasm after orgasm. It felt so damned good to have a hard cock inside of her again, and she had never realized what a difference size really did make. Wally was much larger than Walt ever had been. And when he came, she sighed dreamily, it had seemed like he would never stop. She had felt it as he spurted deep inside of her, filling her womb with his hot seed until it had no where else to go and flowed out of her. She felt herself getting aroused again, and had to reach down to find her swollen clit. As she worked herself to yet another orgasm, she knew that she would have to fuck Wally again. And again.

Twenty minutes later, she exited the shower and toweled herself dry. Smiling, she went to her dressing table, sat down and brushed her hair, humming lightly to herself. Still smiling, she went into the bedroom. Happy to see that Walt hadn’t come upstairs yet, she put on a long cotton “granny” nightgown and slid under the covers. For some reason, she just couldn’t seem to stand having her bare skin touch his these days. She hoped the full length night gown would eliminate the problem. As she dozed off, there was a blissful smile on her face.

Two hours later, Walt was still sitting in the recliner in the living room watching an old Bogart movie. It was almost over, and he had decided that he would try and sneak into bed then, hoping Kathy would already be asleep. Then the telephone rang. He jumped up quickly, hoping it hadn’t awakened his wife, and wondering who would be calling at this time of night.

“Hello?” he answered in a low gruff voice.

“You need to come in to see me tomorrow morning,” came the female voice.

Walt’s eyebrows raised. “Angelica?” he asked.

“Of course, you stupid man.” she answered him curtly. “You need to come in for another session tomorrow morning.” Her voice was stern and commanding.

“But I have to work?” Walt almost whined into the phone. “Can’t I come in later, after work?” There was a prolonged silence before Angelica answered him.

“Walter, if you want me to help you with your problem, you need to be here in the morning. You can call in and tell them you aren’t feeling well, take a sick day.” Her tone of voice remained unchanged. “If you don’t want my help, then we are finished as of now.”

Walt stared into the handset before he answered. “All right,” he conceded meekly. “I’ll be there in the morning. What time?”

He could hear her voice soften as she answered. “Eight will be fine, Walter,” she almost purred. “And I think we can take a major step in establishing your relationship with your wife so you can both be happy.” Walt swore he heard a chuckle. “In fact, I know that after tomorrow’s session, you will never have a problem in bed with her again. I will see you at eight.”

Walt sighed. “Okay, Angelica. I’ll see you then.” He hung up the phone and stood there for a moment, staring at it. If she really could do away with their problems in bed, then he could put up with the old bitch at least one more time. He turned and headed up the stairs to the bedroom. As he had hoped, Kathy was sound asleep. He put on a pair of long pajamas and then carefully climbed into his side of the bed, avoiding any bodily contact with her. He sighed again. Yeah, he could put up with Angelica if she could fix it so he didn’t have to worry about being in bed with his own wife any more. He closed his eyes and was soon snoring.

Chapter Six

Walt arrived at Angelica’s office a few minutes before eight, and by eight he was on the sofa and in a deep trance. Angelica sat in her chair next to him, looking at him with disdain.

“So, Walter, have you been able to achieve any sort of an erection for your dear wife Katherine?” she asked. Walt shook his head. “Answer me, please,” she prompted him. “I can’t hear that feeble excuse for a brain rattling around in that empty skull.”

“No,” Walt replied.

“No, what?” she pursued.

“No, I haven’t been able to get an erection for my wife. The only erection I’ve gotten happened when her sister kissed me.”

Angelica frowned. “Well, Walter, I have some good news and some bad news for you.” She paused. “The bad news is this, you will not be able to achieve an erection for any woman ever again. The thought of making love to any woman does not arouse you. In fact, the thought of putting your cock inside of a woman’s pussy actually disgusts you.”

“Disgusting?” Walt asked tentatively. “Making love to a woman is disgusting?”

Angelica nodded her head sagely. “That is correct, you worthless excuse for a man. You no longer find yourself aroused by women at all, and cannot get that little cock of yours erect for one.” She bent forward. “Now what do you think about your sister-in-law now? Does she excite you? Do you want to fuck her?”

Walt shook his head violently from side to side. “No!” he exclaimed. “No! I don’t want to fuck her! I don’t want to fuck any woman! Woman are disgusting!”

Angelica sat back, a smile on her face. “That’s right, Walter, you find women disgusting overall, but you still have to make Kathy happy.” The smile turned icy cold. “You still need to find a real man to fuck your wife. That will make her happy. It will also make you happy, since you won’t have to make love to her any more. Doesn’t that make you happy?”

Walt nodded almost as enthusiastically as he had been shaking his head moments before.

“And there is one man who is perfect for the job.” Angelica paused for effect. “Your sister-in-law’s husband Wally is who you want to fuck your wife.” Walt frowned.

“He’s an asshole.”

Angelica shook her head slowly. “No, Walter, you have it all wrong. You are the asshole, you are the one who can’t even get an erection to satisfy his own wife.” She droned on. “You know Wally is your friend, and you know he has a big hard cock that could make Kathy very happy.” She kept going on. “You want Wally to fuck Kathy. You want him to fuck her whenever he feels like it. Wally is your best buddy. In fact, you admire him and his big cock.”

Walt looked confused. “I admire Wally?” he asked unsteadily.

“And his big, hard cock!” Angelica emphasized for him. “In fact, the thought of his big hard cock gets you aroused. Wally’s cock is the only thing that can cause you to get an erection. You worship his cock.”

“Love Wally’s cock,” Walt mumbled, and there was a stirring in his pants.

“Think of his big cock, it makes you horny and you have to get an erection. You want to see his cock, you want to see his cock erect and ready for action.” Angelica’s eyes were on fire. “You want him to fuck Kathy with that big hard cock, you worthless faggot!” She looked down at the obvious bulge in his pants. “You live for the chance to see Wally’s cock in action, banging your wife and pumping her full of cum.” Her voice grew louder. “You get so excited just thinking about it, you can’t help yourself. Picture it, him pumping in and out of her as she begs him to fuck her. You standing there and when he does cum in her, you cum yourself, without ever touching that pathetic excuse for a cock.” She stood over him.

“Want Wally to fuck her, cum in her, make her cum,” Walt mumbled over and over. He reached for his crotch.

“No!” Angelica commanded him. “You cannot touch yourself without going soft. You cannot cum now! The only thing that will let you cum is Wally fucking Katherine. When you know he is fucking her, you will get hard, when you know she is cumming you will get ready, and when he cums in her, you will spill your pathetic load. " Angelica was gloating now. “What does my pathetic little man want?”

Walt almost sobbed his reply. “I want Wally to fuck Kathy with his big, beautiful cock and fill her with his cum. I want him to let me watch!”

“And why do you want to watch him fuck your wife?” she pursued.

“To make her happy. To make me happy. To make me cum!” Walt almost shouted the last.

“That’s right! Watching Wally fucking your wife would make you the happiest man on earth.” Angelica sneered at him. “Watching him slide his big hard prick in and out of her as you stand there, your own puny cock hard as a rock because he is fucking your woman. And you cumming on the floor while he puts his seed where a real man should deposit it, deep inside of your wife.”

“Yesssssss!” Walt groaned in pure ecstacy. “Oh my God, yessss!”

“You may cum now,” she hissed at him, and he began to twitch. She laughed out loud as she watched the stain spread across the front of his pants. With a satisfied look, Angelica ended the session. She saw him to the door, and as soon as he had left, she went to the telephone and hit a number from the speed dial list.

“He’s ready now. He’ll never get hard for his wife again. In fact, he’ll never get hard for any woman again. I do believe that you will get everything that you were hoping for, and maybe then some. You see, I added a little twist to his impotency that you should find amusing.” She listened for a few seconds. “I’m going to pay Katherine a visit later, just to reinforce the fact he is worthless as a man in bed, and keep her pointed in the right direction.” She hung up the phone. “And I may just have to taste her again while I’m there,” she said to no one, licking her lips.