The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Circles Within Circles

Chapter Three

When Kathy got home, she called her sister. “Hey, Patty,” she almost bubbled. “How about we get together again for dinner tonight?”

“What’s the occasion?” Patty asked.

“Since when do I need an occasion to se my sister and her husband?” she replied quickly. “You know how much Walt and I enjoy your company.” There was a momentary silence from the other end of the phone.

“You and Walt still having problems in bed?” Patty asked. This time, it was Kathy who remained silent for several seconds before answering.

“Oh, Patty,” she sighed’ “it’s gotten worse instead of better. I tried to get him hard last night and not only did he lose what erection he had, he ended up throwing up all over me!”

“God,” Patty’s voice came back. “That’s absolutely disgusting. Is he sick or something?”

“I think maybe he’s sick of being around me,” Kathy answered bitterly. “After all the years I’ve given him and two children!”

“Now just hold on,” Patty consoled her. “It may be nothing of the kind. If it will help, Wally and I will be over tonight and we can talk after dinner. Is that what you had in mind?”

“Yes!” Kathy exclaimed. “I thought maybe you could talk to him, maybe find an excuse to be alone with him, talk to him in private.”

“Why can’t Wally talk to him about this? I mean, after all, it is a guy thing.” Patty asked.

Kathy hesitated. “No, that won’t work. You know Walt can’t stand Wally. He only puts up with him because you’re my sister.” She paused. “He might listen to you, though, please?”

Patty sighed into the phone. “Okay, I’ll do it. But you owe me big time for this. Wally and I will be over around seven. How does that sound?”

Unseen to Patty, Kathy licked her lips as she answered. “That sounds perfect, sis. See you guys around seven, then.” As she hung up the phone, Kathy could feel herself getting wet just thinking about her plans for tonight.

The doorbell rang almost exactly at seven, and Walt answered it. “Come on in,” he said to them as he let them in. “Kathy’s in the kitchen pouring some drinks before dinner.” As he said that, there came a crash and the sound of breaking glass from the kitchen. Kathy came walking out, shaking her head.

“I just dropped the damned wine,” she said angrily.

“Are you hurt,” her sister asked.

“No,” Kathy replied curtly. “But that was the last bottle of wine we had.” She wiped her hands on the towel she was holding. “Walt, honey, would you please go pick up some more?”

Walt hesitated. “Do we really need the wine?” he asked in a less than enthusiastic voice. “I really don’t feel like going out right now.”

Kathy gave him an icy stare, but before she could speak, Patty interceded. “Come on, Walt,” she grabbed his arm. “I’ll go with you and Wally can help clean up the broken glass.” She tugged him toward the door. Walt reluctantly followed her.

“Well, I guess so,” he finally gave in. He reached for his car keys on the coffee table. “We’ll be back shortly,” he said as he opened the door for Patty. He followed her out and closed the door behind them. Once they were outside, Kathy turned to Wally.

“So, would you like to help me?” she asked, smiling at him.

“Sure,” Wally replied politely. He followed her into the kitchen and looked at the broken wine bottle on the floor. There was little wine with the broken glass, and when he looked at the counter, he saw four glasses. Three were filled with wine, and the fourth with a caramel colored liquid. “I see Walt’s still on the wagon,” he commented casually as he bent down and picked up the larger pieces of glass. “Doesn’t look like there was much wine left in the bottle when you dropped it.” He straightened up and Kathy was standing in front of him, holding two of the glasses.

“Get rid of that, and let’s have a drink before they get back.” Kathy waited until he had disposed of the broken glass and wiped his hands. Then she put one of the glasses in his hand, raising hers toward him.

“What’s the occasion?” Wally asked her as he raised his own in return.

“How about to improved relations?” she said with a gleam in her eye. Puzzled, Wally touched his glass to hers and they drank. He set his down on the counter and looked at his sister-in-law.

“What’s going on here?” he asked in a serious tone. “You’ve never been particularly fond of me. Why the sudden desire to change that?” He leaned back, his hands resting on the counter top as he spoke. “Has this got anything to do with Walt’s problems in the bedroom?”

Kathy shook her head slowly. “You always have such a way of ignoring sensibilities and driving headlong to the bottom line, don’t you?”

“I knew it!” Wally exclaimed. “He still can’t get it up, can he?” He was almost crowing now. Kathy was ready to turn and leave, but she really needed Wally’s help.

“Can’t you ever be considerate?” she scolded him. “Sometimes you’re just a big jerk.” She took a step toward him, in spite of herself. “A really big jerk.” She found herself staring at his crotch as she repeated the word big. She shuddered noticeably as she thought about what his cock would look like.

Wally watched her quivering. “Are you all right?” he asked with genuine concern. He stepped toward her and put his hands on her shoulders. Kathy reached up and placed her hands over his, looking up into his eyes.

“Oh, Wally,” she sobbed. “I need you.” Tears began to run down her cheeks. “I need you to make love to me.” She buried her head in his chest and put her arms around him, pulling him close. A smile spread across Wally’s face as his hands slid from her shoulders and encircled her.

“Kathy, honey,” he almost purred. “I’ve wanted to make love to you since the first time I saw you, way back when I was dating your sister.” His hands lid down and he squeezed her ass cheeks, eliciting a moan from her. “Hell, there’s times when Patty and I are making love, and I close my eyes and pretend it’s you underneath me.” Kathy looked up at him shaking her head.

“Don’t say anything else stupid, please,” she told him reaching down to his crotch. “Just take care of business, huh?” She unzipped his fly and fished around inside his pants for his cock. Wally moaned when she found it and dragged it out, stroking it feverishly. When she saw the size of it, Kathy felt herself getting more and more aroused. She dropped down and took him in her mouth, using her tongue to tease him, then taking him into her mouth and down her throat.

“Oh, baby,” Wally groaned, grabbing her hair and beginning to pump in and out of her mouth. “You do that so good!” Slurping noises filled the kitchen. “You keep that up, and I’m gonna cum right in that pretty mouth.” Wally closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation, fully prepared to dump his load in her mouth. Kathy pulled away and stood up.

“No!” she scolded him. “I need you inside of me. Need you to fuck me now!” she grabbed him by the cock and led him to the kitchen table. She turned and bent forward, raising her dress over her hips. “Come on, Wally, give it to me,” she almost whined. “Please!”

Wally, grinning from ear to ear, stepped up behind her and placed the swollen head of his cock against the pouting lips of her pussy. He leaned forward slightly, and began to push forward. There was some initial resistance, and then he felt himself slide into her. “Baby, you are so wet,” he told her as he kept pushing forward. Kathy just groaned in response, luxuriating in the feel of his cock as it slowly filled her. When he was completely buried in her, he held himself motionless.

“Now what was it you wanted?” he teased her. “Tell me what you wanted me to do?”

“Make love to me,” Kathy panted. He held still. “FUCK ME!!!” she shrilled at him finally. “I want you to fuck me with that big fat cock of yours!”

Wally slapped her ass. “That’s all I wanted to hear,” he said smugly as he began to slowly piston his rigid pole in and out of her. He began with long, slow strokes, and Kathy moaned with pleasure. She reached back to fondle his balls each time he slid forward.

“Faster,” she told him. “Fuck me faster.” Wally gradually increased the tempo until his balls were making slapping noises against her ass each time he plunged forward. Kathy screamed as her first orgasm swept over her, her entire body quivering. Wally continued to fuck her spasming pussy, loving the feel as her internal muscles contracted and released around his cock. “You’re so big,” Kathy panted after her orgasm subsided. “Bigger than Walt.”

“Biggest you’ve ever had?” Wally pressed her as he continued to pound her.

“Uh-huh,” she grunted in reply. “Biggest ever.” Wally’s massive ego grew even larger hearing that, and he stepped up the pace even more. Kathy came again in just a few seconds, almost passing out from the intensity of it. She grunted unintelligibly, making animal noises as she rode this orgasm through to completion.

“My turn,” Wally bellowed as he slammed in and out of her. “And her I cum!” He slammed forward and help himself buried deep inside his sister-in-law as he felt his seed boiling out from his balls and racing down his shaft. As his load erupted from his cock and into her womb, Kathy came for the third time. Wally collapsed on top of her, and the two of them lay there, still joined, as they recovered. A thick stream of cum slowly extruded from Kathy’s pussy and ran down the inside of her right thigh, continuing all the way to her ankle.

Finally, Wally raised himself up and his now flaccid cock slid out of Kathy. She stood up on wobbly legs, her dress falling back into place. The two looked at each other wordlessly for several minutes, eyes locked. Kathy finally broke the silence.

“That was wonderful,” she sighed. “Thank you.”

Wally got that stupid grin on his face again. “Anytime, Kathy. I don’t understand why Walt can’t get it up. You are one hot piece of ass.” Kathy shook her head, a wry smile on her face.

“You just never change, do you?” she asked him. She looked at the clock on the wall. “I wonder how much longer Patty and Walt will be?” She looked back at Wally. “Think we have time for one more?” she asked with a devilish look

Chapter Four

Walt and Patty sat in the car outside the liquor store. They had already made their purchase but were busy discussing Walt’s situation before they headed back home.

“Look Patty,” Walt said, “I appreciate your concern and wanting to help, but I really don’t have a problem.” His hands rested on the steering wheel and he looked straight ahead, avoiding looking at his sister-in-law.

“Come on, Walt,” Patty answered. “Kathy has told me that you guys are having some rough times right now, and she asked me to see if there was anything I could do to help.”

Walt turned to face her, an angry expression painting distorting his features. “Is that why you had to blab to Wally?” he asked with an edge to his voice. “Just had to let Wally know that good old Walt was failing in his duties as a husband.” He looked back at the windshield, and his grip tightened on the steering wheel, his knuckles whitening.

Patty shook her head. “Okay, so maybe I shouldn’t have told Wally,” she admitted.

“Gee, you think?” Walt interjected curtly.

Patty continued. “I just thought that maybe because it’s a guy thing that you could talk about it, maybe work something out.”

“Like talking about sports, huh?” Sarcasm dripped from his voice.

“Yeah,” Patty grated. “Maybe like talking about sports.”

Walt turned to face her again. “Look, having a limp dick when you’re trying to fuck your wife has nothing to with the goddam football scores!” He was almost yelling, and Patty cringed involuntarily. He shook his head and looked down at the floor. “I’m sorry, Patty,” He apologized in a low voice she could barely hear. “But did you have to tell Wally?”

It was Patty’s turn to shake her head. “Again, maybe that was the wrong person to tell. But I did, and I can’t untell him.” She tilted her head to one side and looked at Walt with a wry grin. “So what did he tell you?”

“Oh, what the Hell,” Walt sighed. “He’s probably already told you this, but he gave me the name of a therapist to see.”

“And did you?” she pursued.

Walt looked straight into her eyes before answering. “Yes.”

“Well? Did it do ant good?” Patty raised her eyebrows.

Walt shook his head and looked away again. “Look, it’s only been one session. How much can you accomplish in one session?”

“So you’re going to see him again?” she asked.

“Her, Patty, he’s a she,” Walt corrected her. “I mean the therapist is a woman.”

Patty’s eyebrows raised even further. “And what does this woman do? Is she good looking?”

“Jesus, Patty,” Walt replied. “We talk, we just talk. And no, she’s not particularly good looking. She looks like one of my old gray haired school teachers.”

Patty relaxed a little. “Well what do you talk about?” she asked.

Walt started to answer and then stopped. He sat there silent for several seconds.

“Well?” Patty prodded.

“I don’t really remember,” he said. “She put me into some kind of trance and the next thing I knew, she was seeing me to the door.” His brow furrowed in thought. “I can’t really remember anything specific we said, but I do know that I walked out of there wanting to make Kathy happy in bed and knowing I wasn’t able to do it.”

“Well, it sounds like she took you through the beginnings of some kind of recognition of the problem stage. Kind of like the first step in AA.”

Walt frowned at her. “Yeah, I know all about that.”

Patty put her hand to her mouth. “Sorry, I wasn’t trying to stir up the past.”

He shook his head. “It’s okay. I’ve come to grips with my drinking, it just took an awful long time.”

Patty reached out and touched his face. “You’ll get through this too, Walt,” she said in a soft voice. Her eyes met his and before she realized what was happening, she bent forward and kissed him. Walt returned the kiss, his left arm sliding around her to pull her closer. They sat, their lips pressed together, tongues intertwined for almost a minute before Walt’s eyes flew open. He quickly brought his arm back and pulled away from Patty.

“Whoa!” he gasped. Patty sat back against the seat, a glazed look in her eyes.

“You can say that again,” she muttered.

Walt blushed deeply. “I’m sorry, Patty. I’m really sorry,” he repeated as he started the car and put it in gear. Patty looked down at his crotch and noticed a prominent bulge.

“Looks like something’s working, after all,” she said coyly, pointing. “Guess the plumbing works after all!”

Walt looked at her, still blushing. “Sorry,” was all he could say.

Patty smiled at him. “It’s okay, Walt. I’ll take that as a compliment.”

Walt was still blushing when they pulled into the driveway.