The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Circles Within Circles

Chapter One

Walt was completely embarrassed and not sure who he could confide in. After twenty years of marriage to his lovely wife Kathy, he was having erectile dysfunction. Kathy was quite under standing when he hadn’t been able to perform the other night, but Walt was crushed. He had never failed to achieve an erection with his wife before, and he was worried. But the embarrassment kept him from talking to anyone. The break through actually occurred when Kathy’s sister, Patty, and her husband came over for dinner one evening. As the ladies were clearing the table and putting coffee on, Walt and Wally sat in the living room, talking about nothing in particular. In Walt’s mind, Wally was a pompous ass who he tolerated just because he was married to his wife’s sister. The conversation drifted to NASCAR and the car sponsored by Viagra.

“You know, you really don’t need that stuff,” Wally had commented casually. “There’s better ways to deal with the problem that don’t involve drugs.”

“And just what would that be?” Walt really disliked Wally, but his curiosity had been stirred.

Wally looked toward the kitchen, as if to see if the girls were coming, then leaned toward Walt. “I know a lady therapist who has had a phenomenal success rate using hypnosis.” He sat back in his chair.

“Yeah, right,” Walt snorted. “And how do you know that? You one of her clients?”

Wally laughed at Walt. “No way, guy. I’ve never had any problem getting the old monster up and ready to service Patty.” He patted his crotch. “And she’s never complained about the quality of my work.”

Walt blushed slightly, wondering if his wife had said anything to her sister that might have gotten back to Wally. The two had never gotten along particularly well. Wally was about six foot four, a jock, and was, in his own mind anyway, God’s gift to women. Walt stood just under five foot seven, and had spent most of his life being told he was too short or too slow for sports, and having no small inferiority complex. In the next moment, what he feared came true.

“By the way, Patty tells me that you and Kathy had a problem the other night.” Wally’s tone was patronizing.

Walt froze momentarily. She had talked to her sister! “Hey,” Walt cut in. “It happens to everybody sometime,” he interjected defensively.

Wally shook his head. “Not me, old buddy.” He looked toward the kitchen again. “But I’ll bet you this therapist I know about can help you out.”

Walt blushed a deep red. “I don’t need any help!” he insisted. “It was just a one time thing.”

Wally smiled and looked Walt in the face. “Sure, sure it was.” He reached into his shirt pocket and took out a business card. “But just in case...” he handed Walt the card. Before he could read it, Patty and Kathy came back in, carrying coffee mugs. He quickly slid the card into his pants pocket. Wally was grinning as he accepted a mug from his wife. Nothing more was said about matter, and the conversation turned to an inane discussion on the lack of imagination in Hollywood these days and how many movies were remakes or converted television series.

The rest of the evening past without incident, until Walt and Kathy retired to bed. He was feeling amorous, and she was receptive to his advances, but when it came time to deliver, Walt found he couldn’t achieve an erection again. As Kathy assured him again and again that it was okay, he turned over and pretended to go to sleep. Kathy got up and went downstairs, and he quietly got up and found his pants. He took out the business card from the pocket and studied it for several moments before replacing it, making a mental note to call the therapist first thing tomorrow.

Late the next afternoon, he was sitting in the waiting room by himself, having second thoughts about this. He was on the verge of leaving, when the inner door opened, and she stepped into the room. “Walter?” the woman asked. He nodded and set the magazine he had been pretending to read to one side. “I’m Angelica. Come in, please.” She stepped back as he walked through the door. He noticed her perfume, noting it was the same scent Kathy usually wore. She closed the door and motioned him to a chair. “Please have a seat.” she said quietly as she walked over to her own chair and sat down.

“I don’t really know why I’m here,” Walt began nervously, only to be cut off by the therapist.

“Bullshit!” she exclaimed. “You know exactly why you’re here.”

Walt studied her carefully before speaking again. She was dressed in a grey pant suit with a pink blouse. Her wore black horn rimmed glasses and her silver hair was pulled into a tight bun. Walt guessed her age at any where from fifty on. She interrupted his study.

“So why are you here?” she demanded. He looked at her in silence. “You can speak can’t you?” She shook her head slightly. “You indicated that your problem is fucking, not talking.” she stated bluntly. Walt stood up.

“I think I’ll just leave, now,” he said in a low voice.

“Sit down!” Angelica commanded in s firm voice as she also stood up and walked toward him. As she got nearer, he realized that she was taller than he was by almost half a foot. She reached out and pushed him back into the chair and he sat involuntarily. She pulled another chair up and sat down right in front of him. “That’s better,” she said, a smile appearing on her face. “No man ever wants to admit he can’t get it up,” she continued. “And that’s the first issue—getting past the denial stage.” She sat back and crossed her legs, putting her hands around her knee. “Kind of like the first step in recovering from alcoholism.”

Walt felt a shock at that comment. He had fought an ongoing battle with alcoholism for years before coming to grips with that problem. He had been sober now for more than twelve years. There was no way this woman could have known about that, but her comment had hit home. She had his attention. He looked at her as he spoke.

“Well, I have had a couple of episodes,” he began. “But they were the only times it ever happened.” He looked down at his feet. “I don’t think it’s anything serious.”

Angelica shook her head. “Bullshit, again,” she said to him. “If you didn’t think it was serious, you never would have come here in the first place.” She put her finger under his chin and lifted his head so he was looking at her. “Am I right?”

Walt nodded. “Yeah,” he said finally. “I guess that’s right.” She removed her finger. “I just never had that happen before. Then to have it happen twice in one week.....” his voice trailed off.

Angelica smiled at him. “It’s okay, Walter, we’re going to take care of the problem. We’re going to fix things and we’re not going to do it using any of those miracle prescription drugs.” She paused for a moment. “The only drug we’re going to use is right here,” she patted him on the head lightly. “And when we’re done, I promise you won’t be worrying about taking care of your wife’s needs in bed any more.” Something in the way she said didn’t sound right, but Walt was ready to try anything.

“So when do we start?” he asked her.

“Right now,” came the answer as she stood up. She pointed to a sofa on the far side of the office. “Why don’t you move over there, take off your shoes and lie down while I get my equipment ready.” While Walt complied with her directions, she went over to the desk and took something out of the bottom drawer. She came over to the couch where he was reclining. She was holding a head band with come kind of light on a flexible arm. She reached down and seated the band on his head, snugging it in place with some velcro fasteners. She then twisted the flexible arm, aiming the light toward his eyes.

“Now,” she began. “This is going to help you relax. It’s nothing more than a strobe, set to a particular frequency. I’m going to turn it on in a moment, and we’re going to see if we can get you into a mild hypnotic trance.” She flipped a switch and the light began to pulsate in front of him. She adjusted it slightly and then went over and turned off the office lights. Angelica sat next to him and talked in a low, soothing voice, telling him to relax. Over and over she repeated the mantra, and he felt himself gradually fading out. When she was sure he was under, Angelica turned the strobe off.

“Can you hear me, Walter?” she asked. He nodded slightly, “Yes,” he muttered.

“Tell me, Walter, why are you here?” she asked again.

“Can’t get a hard on for my wife any more,” he answered without hesitating. “Can’t make love to her any more.”

“And does that bother you?” Angelica continued. He nodded again.

“Yes. I want to make love to Kathy.”

“No you don’t,” Angelica told him. “You don’t want to make love to Kathy.” He shook his head this time.

“Want to.” he insisted. “Want to have sex with her.”

“No, Walter,” Angelica said more forcefully. “You do not want to have sex with her. You find the thought of fucking Kathy distasteful. That’s why you can’t get it up for her any more.”

Walt hesitated before answering. “Not want to fuck?” he asked uncertainly.

“You want to fuck, you want desperately to fuck some one, but not Kathy,” she continued to intone. “The smell of her pussy makes you sick to your stomach. The sight of her sagging tits when she’s naked makes you physically ill.” She was smiling broadly now. “You will never be able to get a hard on for her again. Even if she begs you or fondles you or takes you in her mouth. You still love her very much and want to make her happy, but you find her physically repulsive when she is naked, and cannot stand to be in contact with her naked body.”

Walt’s mouth worked silently before any words came out. “Repulsive?” he asked plaintively. “Kathy is repulsive?”

Angelica went on. “Yes, Walter. When she is naked, you find her repulsive. She is too fat, her tits sag too much, and her pussy smells like rotten fish.” His nose wrinkled up at the last. “It is impossible for you to gratify your wife’s sexual needs.”

“Can’t satisfy her!” Walt said with conviction.

“You can’t and don’t want to.” Angelica drove on. “But remember, even though you find her physically repulsive when she is naked, you still love her with all your soul. You know she has needs, and someone must satisfy her. You want her needs to be satisfied.”

He got a confused look on his face. “Love her, want her to be satisfied, but I can’t satisfy her?”

Angelica stood over him. “Yes, yes, Walter. You want her needs to be satisfied, but she is just too repulsive when she is naked for you to do it! You must find someone else to satisfy her sexual needs.”

“Someone else” Walt asked, bewildered. “Someone else to satisfy her?” He paused, waiting for more information, but Angelica only stood there, mutely nodding.

“That’s enough for today, Walter. Enough for your first session.” She took the headband off and set it aside. “When I count to three, you will come out of this trance and be wide awake, but you will remember how much you love Kathy, but how her naked body disgusts you. You will not ever be able to have sex again with her under any circumstances.” She took a deep breath. “One, two, three.”

As Walt was leaving the office, he shook Angelica’s hand. “So our next session will be in two days,” she reminded him. “I think you and your wife will both be surprised at the results from just this one session.”

“Thank you, Angelica. I hope this works out for us.” Walt smiled and turned to the door. As soon as he left, Angelica went to her desk and picked up the telephone, and punched in a number.

“The first step has been taken,” she said in a low voice, as if she were afraid of being over heard. “He’ll be back in two days, if not sooner.” She listened intently for a few seconds. “I think that within a few weeks, he’ll be looking for some one else to fuck her. That is what you wanted, isn’t it?” She listened again, nodding her head. “I’ll make sure Walt understands who that should be, don’t worry about that.” She hung up the phone and sat down at the desk, humming to herself as she made some notes.

Chapter Two

Walt walked in the door and saw Kathy standing in the kitchen. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her, pulling her close. She turned her head and he kissed her.

“Well, how did it go?” she asked. He let go of her and turned to the refrigerator, opening it and taking out a diet Coke.

“Pretty good, I think.” He took a drink. “Angelica seems to know what she’s doing.” Kathy turned around to face him.

“What does that mean?” she asked with a frown. “What exactly does a sex therapist do?”

Walt almost choked on the soda. “Honey, it’s not like it sounded. She’s very business like, and she looks like my old third grade teacher, right down to the ugly glasses and gray hair.”

Kathy seemed to relax. “Well,” she said, “I still don’t like the idea of you talking to another woman about our problems in the bedroom. But if you think it will help, I guess I can be a little tolerant.” She stepped toward him and put her arms around him, looking into his eyes. “But the first time I find a gray hair on your color, mister!”

Walt laughed and kissed her again. “Baby, the woman has the sex appeal of a badger, and is about as personable.” He felt Kathy reaching down between them. Her hand found his crotch and began rubbing him. His response was immediate.

“Well now,” she smiled broadly at him. “That’s an improvement already!” She pulled his face to hers and kissed him again, her tongue sliding into his mouth as she continued to rub him. Gasping, Walt broke off the kiss.

“Unless you want me to cum in my pants, I think we should take this into the bedroom,” he whispered into her ear. “I think it’s show time.” She grabbed his hand and almost dragged him up the stairs and into their bedroom. Walt shucked his clothes quickly and jumped onto the bed to wait for her. Kathy deliberately stood by the bed and slowly did a striptease. And as soon as she was standing there naked, Walt’s hard on melted away. She looked from his crotch to his face.

“What happened?” she asked incredulously. “Why did you go soft?”

Walt lay there, blushing, looking at her. As her continued to stare at her, he felt himself getting a queasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. Kathy climbed onto the bed and took his shriveled cock in her hands, stroking it. He groaned, not in pleasure, but in distress. She mistook this and took his cock into her mouth, sucking it noisily. Walt watched her head bobbing up and down, looked at her naked body, and proceeded to throw up all over her. Kathy lay still for a moment, his soft cock still in her mouth, not sure of what had just happened. When Walt retched a second time, she jumped off the bed, shrieking like a banshee.

“You fucking son of a bitch!” she screamed at him as she ran to the bathroom, his vomit still dripping from her back. He heard the door slam and the shower start up. Walt lay on the bed, wiping his mouth, his stomach still in churning. His mind was in a state of turmoil as well, trying to understand why his wife had looked so disgusting to him when she had taken her clothes off. Just thinking about her standing naked in front of him made him nauseous again.

Kathy finally came out of the shower. Fortunately, she was wearing a terry cloth bath robe, and Walt breathed a sigh of relief. He had already changed the sheets while she was showering. She walked up and stood by the bed, looking at him lying there.

“Are you okay?” she asked in a little voice. “I mean, really okay?” Walt raised himself up on one elbow and looked at her.

“I think so, honey,” he answered. “I don’t know what the Hell happened.” She sat on the edge of the bed and stroked his face.

“I don’t know either, but it was almost like I made you sick to your stomach,” she shook her head. “Do I look that bad?” She asked the question as a joke, but there was a look of uncertainty in her eyes. Walt quickly shook his head and reached out to take her hand.

“I must have some kind of bug,” he suggested lamely. “Sorry I puked on you.” Kathy sighed and stood up.

“Well,” she told him, “I think it’s time to get some sleep.” Before Walt could reply, she took off her robe and climbed into bed next to him. She reached out and turned off the light, snuggling up against him. Feeling her naked body touching his, Walt broke out into a cold sweat and felt his stomach begin to turn again. He fought the feeling for several minutes, but finally could not contain it any longer. He jumped out of bed, running into the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat. He bent forward and began retching noisily into the porcelain bowl. Back in the bedroom, Kathy was crying into her pillow.

Walt was up and off to work early the next morning. Kathy finally got out of bed and wandered into the kitchen, not sure exactly how she felt. As she fixed herself some coffee, she saw the business card from the therapist lying on the counter. She picked it up and looked at it, then set it back down again, taking her coffee to the kitchen table. She picked up the newspaper and sipped her coffee while trying to read it, but her eyes kept wandering back to the counter. Finally, she gave in and got back up. She picked up the card and headed for the bedroom to get dressed.

She had a hard time finding the office. It was actually in a residential area, and Kathy was about ready to give up when she had found it. She was standing in the waiting area, her resolve fading rapidly, when the inner office door opened and a tall woman and a man came out.

“Nice progress, today, Jim,” the woman said to the man. “I really think you’re coming to grips with your problem.”

The man shook her hand. “Thanks Angelica,” he answered warmly. “You’ve really been a big help getting Nancy and I back together again. I don’t know what we would have done without your help.” He turned and saw Kathy standing behind him, and he blushed slightly. “See you next week,” he said and hurried to the door, As it closed behind him, the woman faced Kathy.

“May I be of some assistance?” she asked pleasantly. Kathy studied her for a moment before answering.

“I certainly hope so. I believe my husband is a client of yours,” she stated flatly. The woman looked at her and raised her eyebrows.

“And what would his name be?” she asked politely. Kathy answered less politely. “Oh, yes,” the woman smiled at her. “He was just in yesterday for his first session.”

“I know,” Kathy grated. “That’s why I’m here today.” The woman gestured into the office.

“Please, come in and have a seat.” As Kathy walked by she closed the door. Once they were both inside, the woman offered Kathy a seat and then sat down in a plush chair, herself. “My name is Angelica, and I am a therapist.”

Kathy studied her for another moment, noting the heavy glasses and severe hair style. Walt hadn’t lied about that, anyway. “What exactly do you do with your clients?” she asked bluntly. “I mean, do you interact physically with them?”

Angelica laughed. “If you’re asking if I fuck them, my dear, the answer is categorically no.” She rose from her chair and went over to a table in the corner. “Would you like some coffee?” she asked. Kathy shook her head. She poured herself a half a cup and went back to her seat. “My work here is purely in dealing with the mind.” She sipped her coffee, looking at Kathy over the rim of the cup. She continued. “After all, the mind is the key to everything sexual.”

Kathy nodded. “I had heard that,” she answered calmly. “So how do you interact with a client’s mind?”

“Hypnosis, my dear,” came the reply. “I use some basic principles of hypnosis to help my clients understand and overcome their problems.” She noticed that Kathy was smiling slightly. “You don’t believe in hypnosis, I take it?”

Kathy sighed loudly. “I’ve been a registered nurse for many years now,” she began, “and I’ve seen an awful lot of cures and supposed cures attributed to hypnosis that were pure bull shit.” She smiled cynically. “So you have to pardon me if I seem a little skeptical.”

Angelica nodded. “I quite understand, Kathy,” she said. “Perhaps if I demonstrated some of the techniques I use?”

Kathy laughed lightly. “Okay, I suppose I owe you that.” Angelica gestured to the sofa and Kathy got up and walked over to it. “You know,” she said as she sat down. “I was half convinced before I saw you that Walt was fucking some bimbo pretending to be a therapist.”

A wry smile spread across Angelica’s face. “And you can see now that I’m not a fucking bimbo,” she finished for Kathy. Kathy blushed.

“I am sorry,” she apologized. “But things have been less than good at home.”

Angelica stood and walked over to the sofa. “I know,” she said. “That’s what Walt is working on.” She had taken the light with the headband from her desk and now held it out for Kathy to look at. “This is what I use to help my clients relax. Kathy looked at it and handed it back. “May I give you a small demonstration?” Angelica asked. Kathy nodded.

“Sure, why not.” she answered.

“Take off your shoes and put your feet up on the couch, then.” Kathy complied and Angelica put the headband on her, adjusting the straps. “Now when the light comes on, just relax and watch it. Clear your mind of all thought and just focus on the light.”

As the light began to pulse, Angelica kept talking to Kathy in a low voice. In a matter of a few minutes, Kathy was in a deep trance, and she removed the headband. Setting it on her desk, Angelica went to the door and locked it before returning to the sofa.

“And now, it’s your turn,” she smiled as she spoke to Kathy. She sat next to the sofa. “Kathy, do you enjoy sex?” she began.

“I like it, when we do it,” she replied. “It’s nice.” Angelica nodded and continued.

“Actually, Kathy, you enjoy sex very much. You enjoy the feel having a fat cock in your pussy, don’t you?”

Kathy smiled. “Yes, I do like the feel of Walt’s cock inside of me.”

“You enjoy it, but you feel there should be more, don’t you?” Angelica leaned forward. “Walt has always been something of a disappointment in bed, hasn’t he?” Kathy frowned but didn’t speak. “And now he can’t even manage to get a hard on for you. He’s not enough of a man to pleasure his own wife. He can’t take care of your needs.” Angelica spoke slowly and distinctly.

“Can’t take care of me,” Kathy almost mumbled.

“What was that?” Angelica asked her.

“Walt can’t take care of my needs,” Kathy said in a louder voice. “He can’t even get it up for me any more.” A tear ran down her cheek and Angelica smiled.

“And you have such great sexual needs. You need to have a real man fuck you. You need to be fucked every day, have your pussy filled with a big hard cock.”

“Need to be fucked,” Kathy almost whimpered. “Need to be fucked hard.”

“That’s right, Kathy,” Angelica continued. “You need to be fucked and Walt can’t do that. He’s not man enough to take care of your needs, and you need to be fucked. You get so horny, you can’t stand it.” Kathy squirmed on the sofa. “You’re getting horny right now, just thinking about getting fucked.”

“Horny!” Kathy exclaimed, her hand wandering down to her thigh.

“You’re so horny, you need some relief,” Angelica droned on. “You’re so horny, you have to relieve yourself, right now.”

Kathy’s hand slid under her skirt and moved to her panties. Angelica could see her hand moving under the skirt.

“Lift your skirt up so I can see you play with yourself,” she directed. Kathy lifted her skirt with her free hand, and Angelica could see her other hand was inside her panties. She stood up and bent over the sofa, grasping the waist band. “Raise up so I can get these off,” she commanded. Kathy raised her hips and Angelica quickly slid her panties down and over her shoes, tossing them onto her desk. She continued to stand and watch as Kathy masturbated. Finally, she could take no more and leaned down between her legs. Angelica’s mouth found Kathy’s pussy and her tongue flicked out on her clit. Kathy moaned loudly and grabbed Angelica’s head, pulling her close. In seconds, she was quivering in the throes of a massive orgasm. Angelica withdrew and went back to her chair. Kathy lay on the sofa, moaning and smiling.

“Did you enjoy that?” Angelica asked.

“Mmmmmmm, yes,” Kathy sighed in an airy voice. “That was wonderful.”

“It would be even better if you had a big hard cock to fuck you, wouldn’t it?”

Kathy nodded. “A big hard cock fucking me.”

“But Walt doesn’t have a big hard cock for you, does he?” Angelica looked at her carefully. “Walt has never had a big hard cock.”

Kathy shook her head slowly. “Walt’s cock isn’t big and hard.”

“But you need a big, hard cock to fuck you.”

“Need a big hard cock.”

“But Walt doesn’t have a big hard cock for you.”

Tears began to run down Kathy’s cheeks again. “Walt doesn’t have a cock for me.”

“But someone does have what you need. Someone you know has a very big, very hard cock, and he wants to fuck you.” Kathy’s forehead wrinkled.

“Who wants to fuck me?” she asked.

“Wally wants to give you his big, hard cock.” Angelica almost purred.

Kathy’s face took on an expression of extreme distaste. “Wally is a fucking asshole!” she stated in no uncertain terms.”

“No, Kathy, Wally is a warm, sensitive man with a big hard cock for you.”

Kathy shook her head. “Wally is a big asshole,” she repeated. Angelica sighed and continued.

“No, Kathy, you are wrong. Wally loves you and deep down inside you love him,” she paused. “You have always wanted him since he married your sister, but have denied yourself that pleasure.”

Kathy’s head shook again. “I don’t love Wally. He’s a big prick.”

“You love Wally because he has a big prick,” Angelica corrected her. “He as a big prick, and he wants to help you satisfy your needs.”

“Wally wants to help?” Kathy’s tone changed. “Wally wants to help me?”

Angelica nodded. “Yes, Wally loves you and knows you need his big cock in your pussy. You need his big hard cock fucking you, making you cum. You need Wally’s cock.”

“Need Wally’s cock?” Kathy’s features smoothed out. “I need Wally’s cock.”

“That’s right, Kathy, you need Wally’s big, hard cock. You want him to fuck you.”

“I want Wally’s big hard cock.” It was a statement of fact. “I need Wally to fuck me.”

“You know that Wally is the man Walt can never be. You love Wally’s big cock, and can’t stand Walt’s shriveled up little prick.”

Kathy smiled. “I love Wally’s cock. It’s so big and hard.”

Angelica sat back. “That’s right, Kathy. You love Wally’s cock, and you want to fuck him right now. You’re getting so hot and horny just thinking about Wally’s big hard cock fucking you.” Kathy reached for her crotch again. “When you see Wally, you will fuck him every chance you get.”

“Need to fuck Wally,” Kathy panted, playing with herself. “Fuck him a lot.”

“But when you see Walt, you will be completely turned off. You really don’t like Walt.”

Kathy stopped playing with her pussy. “Love Walt.” She corrected.

“NO!” Angelica almost yelled. “You put up with Walt because he’s a decent provider, but you don’t like him. You can’t stand to be too close to him. He has a smell that makes you feel ill.”

“Makes me sick?” Kathy asked.

“Yes, if Walt gets too close to you, you get sick to your stomach. You get sick to your stomach if he is touching you. You get sick to your stomach if you see him naked. You hate being close to him!”

“Hate Walt,” Kathy muttered. “Makes me sick.”

Angelica relaxed and smiled broadly. “I think that’s enough for today. When I count to three, you will awaken. You will retain all of the feelings for Wally and Walt we talked about here, and you will fuck Wally every chance you get. One, two, three.”

Kathy was standing at the office door saying goodbye to Angelica. “Thanks for everything,” she said shaking her hand. “I appreciate your taking the time to see me.”

Angelica smiled warmly at her. “It was my pleasure, Kathy. I hope we’ve resolved some of your issues.”

Kathy nodded. “I think so.” She looked at her watch. “I better get home and start putting some dinner together for that asshole, Walt.”

Angelica watched her leave, then headed to make another telephone call.