The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Choices

Setting up the Game

Stan was standing in his new house alone for the moment. It was just past noon and boxes were everywhere and they needed to be unpacked. Of course he had no intention on doing it himself. He opened he leather bag and pulls out a black device that looked like a tri-corder from the old Star Trek shows. The screen was about 6″ square. The readout says “scanning” 10 seconds later it reads “10 logged subjects and 4 unlogged subjects in range”. This came as no surprise to him. His first helpers should be her soon.

Since he did not have many friends, at 18, Stan used to spend some time at his neighbour’s place. The guy was an eccentric inventor. One day Stan saw the man hiding this device in a cabinet. He returned later and stole it. He quickly figured out that the device scans human brains within 300 yards and can take control of them. Once the brain was controlled he could send a command up to 5 miles away. He could make people do or feel whatever he wanted. He could not however affect their memories, which meant people would remember everything they did, they just wouldn’t always know why they were doing it. He tested it first on the inventor (idiot never built in a failsafe). Once he had him teach him exactly how to use the device, Stan had the man drive his car off the road and kill himself. He could have just made him unable to take it away, but he needed to tests its limits. He surprised himself when he felt no remorse for causing the death of another human being. He proceeded to use the device for his own pleasure. First he took control of his parents and sister; then the rest of the neighbourhood. He had fun making everyone follow his instructions. He quickly figured out that by sending a simple “Obey Stan” command they did everything he asked, without needing the device. He also sent everyone a “Don’t tell anyone about his and don’t hurt Stan” command. Within 2 month he had lost his virginity and fucked 25 women in the area.

That was ten years ago. He had fucked at least 400 women since then and played all kinds of games with people. He’s made parents fuck their children, nuns fuck pimps. He even made a politician’s wife suck off his staff while he pontificated about morality and jerked off to porn on his computer. Now, he was here and planned on having some fun with this neighbourhood. He picked this place because of three families in particular.

To his right were the Major’s. Debbie and Corey with their son Simon. At 46, Debby was a PTA member and went to church regularly. She wasn’t really all that religious, she just like the way it made her look. At 5′8″ tall, she weighed 135lb. She was quite busty (D cups) with wide hips, a full butt and nice hourglass figure. She has brown, wavy hair. All in all she was a MILF. She worked for herself as a Financial Advisor. Corey was 52 and Simon 18. Both were 6′ and weighted about 185lbs.

To his left were the Spencer’s. Jen and Hank and their daughter Trish. Jen and Trish are built the same. Both slim and athletic. Jen had short, black hair. She was 5′6″, C cups and a slim waist, narrow hips and tight ass. At 41 years old, she owned a beauty supply business from home. Trish, 17, was about the same, but with long blond hair and B cups. Hank was 6′4″, 250lbs of muscle and 43 years old.

Across the street were Maxine and Charlie Burns with their 16 year old twin daughters, Sandy and Sonya. Maxine, 45, was what some would describe as a chubby woman. At about 5′5″, she weighted about 150lbs. She had thick legs and a full butt, wide hips and a bit of a gut, but still had some of her figure left. Her tits were at least DDD cups. Her best feature was her face. Circled with brown hair, her round, cute face with big lips was complimented with glasses. Easily, she was the best looking of the women. She was a stay at home mom. Their daughters were both 5′5″, with big D cups and wide hips. They were not fat, just voluptuous. They both had round butts and muscular legs. Somehow, they looked like big titted gymnasts. Both girls had red hair down to their butts and looked like their mom. Charlie was 5′9″ a bit overweight.

Stan came by last week and scanned all of them. He decided to hold off on the rest of the neighbours for now. Last week, he gave them all the basic commands, plus added one for all of them to be home today (it was Sunday). He also told all of them to come over and volunteer to unpack his house when the real estate agent left. He also added a dress code. Now he was sitting and waiting for them to arrive.

Maxine and the girls were just finishing their makeup. The three women were all dressed the same. They had on Jeans that were cut off into shorts. The front was cut right up into the crotch and ran high up their butts, much higher then would be considered decent. The twins shorts’ were a little more revealing then their mother’s, more like denim bikini bottoms. None had any pubic hair showing, since they had all trimmed appropriately. They were also wearing red plaid shirts that were not buttoned, but just tied in a knot under their boobs. They were all wearing the same 4 inch heels, which they picked up yesterday. The twins looked like something out of a playboy spread. Maxine couldn’t help admire their full, tight bodies, like she use to have. Maxine did not look as good, with her belly showing and her big legs and ass on display. But her larger tits were quite a site she had to admit. Her tits and pretty face still got her looks from men. She even found that the glasses turned on some men, especially since that woman ran for Vice President. She had no idea why she and the girls were dressing like this. She couldn’t believe she was about to leave the house this way, yet with her makeup done, she and the girls joined Charlie and they all walk across the street to meet the new neighbour. Charlie’s eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Maxine and the girls, but he said nothing to them. He was torn between anger at his daughter and wife leaving the house looking that that and a desperate need to fuck his wife’s tits right then.

They walked in and Stan didn’t even bother getting out of the chair.

“Hi there, I’m Maxine Burns. This is my husband Charlie and our daughters Sandy and Sonya.”

“Hey, be a doll and get me a beer. It’s on the bottom shelf of the fridge.” This was Stan’s only response to Maxine’s introduction. She was puzzled by his lack of introduction but went to the kitchen anyways. She opened the door and bent down to get a beer. For some strange reason, she didn’t bend her knees and stuck her big ass out for him to see. Maxine walked back to him and bent over to hand him the beer, this time giving him a full view of her massive tits. The shirt did a poor job of covering her breasts and her left one almost popped out. He grabbed the beer from her, his gaze never leaving her ample chest.

“Anyways, we are here to help you unpack.” She said as she stood up straight and fixed her shirt as best she could.

“Then stop with the yapping and get your fat ass moving, Jugs. You can do the Den and get the “Double D” twins working on the kitchen. Dumpy over there can do my office. All the boxes are marked and don’t break any of my shit.”

Maxine wanted to smack this arrogant man and leave, but instead she and her family got to work. She noticed that her daughters were also bending at the waist to pick things up. This really seemed odd to her.

Jen and Hank watched as Maxine’s family entered the house next door. She was more than a little shocked at the outfit that Maxine and the girls were wearing. Maxine’s boobs looked like they were about to spill out. Then, she again wondered why she was herself ready to go over to the new guy wearing tight spandex shorts, tight sport bras and some 4″ heels. It was bad enough that yesterday she picked up these clothes for herself, but she also picked up a set for her 17 year old daughter, Trish, who gladly agreed to wear them today. For crying out loud, the shorts were so tight that her crotch was being split in two and her lips were clearly visible. “Camel Toe”, was what Trish had called it. And the top barely covered her boobs and did nothing to hide her rock hard nipples. Hank was wearing track pants and a t-shirt.

As soon as the Burns’ entered the house, the Spencer’s walked to the door and across the driveway. They walked in the house and were greeted by Sandy (or was it Sonya) bent over a box emptying it, her firm ass on display for all to see. They walked past her and to the living room. They saw a man sitting, drinking a beer while he watched the Burns work.

“We are the Spencer’s from next door. I’m Jen. This is Hank and our daughter Trish. We wanted to come and help.”

“Well, you can get you tight little ass going in my bedroom. I want you to use the black satin sheets when you make my bed. Tarzan there can get my home entertainment system installed and your hot daughter can get going on those boxes.” He pointed to three large boxes marked “PORN”. Jen wanted to smack the arrogant ass, but instead she and her family just got to work.

Like Jen, Deb was standing in her window watching as her friends and their families walked into the new guy’s house. Her husband Corey and son Simon, both in track pants and t-shirts, were also waiting. She had gone out yesterday and bought a skirt that was so short, the bottom of her butt cheeks were showing. For crying out loud, if she hiked it up 3″ her pussy would have been exposed. She had taken one of her tight T-shirts and cut it off just at the base of her breasts. It was so high up that the fabric actually did not touch her stomach. Then she cut the top down, exposing an obscene amount of cleavage. The V she created ran from her shoulders to a point deep between her tits. She was actually worried the shirt might ripe open at any time. With her smooth, flat belly exposed, she knew that her husband would love this outfit. She also had on what seemed to be the same 4″ inch heels as the other women. She felt wrong being dressed like this in front of her son and ever worse knowing she was about to go meet a stranger like this but she couldn’t bring herself to get changed.

She and the guys left for Stan’s.

“Hi we are…” she said as she walked in the house

“Holy fuck, I don’t give a shit. Just get to work. And get me another beer, sweet tits.” Stan said as he tossed the empty can at Deb, hitting her in the leg.

“Who does this little prick think he is?” Deb said to her husband as she walked to the kitchen. When she opened the door, she noticed the beer on the bottom shelf. Like Maxine, she didn’t bend her knees. She stuck her ass out for everyone to see as she fetched the beer. She knew that anyone behind her could almost see her pussy and that the bottom of her large tits were now exposed. She noticed her son staring intently at her and saw a bulge start to appear in his pants. The loose fabric did nothing to contain his growing erection. She bent over to hand the beer to Stan. He didn’t reach out for it right away. She was standing there with her tits dangling and the tight shirt doing its best to contain her large, firm breasts. Stan’s eyes were fixed on her exposed cleavage.

“Do you want this or not?” He didn’t answer. He just reached up and took it from her.

“What an asshole” she said out loud.

“Hey sweet tits, get your men working on the garage and you can do the bathrooms.”

Deb and her family got to work.

It didn’t take long for the men to notice that none of the women were bending their knees as they were constantly getting nice views off their asses and tits. The track pants made it obvious they liked what they saw.

The crew worked tirelessly. Hank had the home theatre up and running. Stan made Trish put in a porn to test it. Hank didn’t like the idea of a porn running with his wife and daughter in the room, but was not able to protest. So now an uncomfortable situation just got worse. Stan had Trish keep putting in movies so that porn was constantly playing in the back ground.

Three hours and Stan was on his 6th beer. He stood up. “Hey Jugs, Tight Butt and Sweet tits, come here.” He commanded. Maxine, Jen and Deb somehow knew he meant them and they followed him out.

“Sit” he commanded to them, as he pointed to four cushioned chairs outside

“Alright, my name is Stan. I’m going to be changing things around here. The four of us are going to play a little game I invented called “Choices”.” He handed them all a piece of paper. On it was a web address and username and password.

“The game starts tomorrow.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Deb spat at him, trying to get her flimsy shirt to cover her large tits.

“You see I am a mind controller. I have control of all of you and your families.”

“Bull shit!” Jen said.

“Really. Then why are you all here helping me?”

“We are just being neighbourly.” Maxine added in a demure voice

“Really? Do you always dress like little sluts and let you daughters dress the same way?”

“No, but you didn’t make us. It’s just hot today.” Deb said knowing it was a lie.

“Fine. I don’t care if you don’t believe me. By tomorrow you will. So here is how the game works. First, you can’t discuss it with anyone other than the 4 of us. Every day at 9 am, you check the site. There will be four choices and one punishment posted. When you have decided, you click on the choice you want and then do it. Each choice will have a maximum completion time. If it says 5 minutes, that means you have 5 minutes to complete the task from the time you click it. Failure to complete the task in the allotted time will result in having to do the punishment. Once one of you picks a task the others cannot choose it. You have until 10 to complete a task. At 10 pm if you have not done one of the choices you will do the punishment. When you finish a task you will get an instant reward. The earlier in the day you are done, the bigger the reward. Now, I could just make you do these things but I want you to have free will. Other than the punishment, you will be free to complete the tasks of your own volition. By all means, fight it. That will make it more fun for me.”

“Oh!... and I’m warning you; You must do the whole task or you will suffer the punishment.”

They all looked at him like he was nuts. Stan went on, “Easy enough. Ok! We’ll also have some dress code rules from now on. No panties ever. Nothing but short shorts or skirts and the skirt have to be at least 7″ above the knees. High heels at all times, tops must show a generous amount of your boobs and no bras.”

Stan looked at Maxine, “Just how big are those tits of yours anyways?”

“DDD” she answered blushing.

“Wow! That’s impressive. Ok! You can wear a bra for some support but it has to be half cup bra that does not cover your nipples.”

“So, each day the tasks will get a little better and finally next Sunday the game will be over. If I am happy with the result I will leave you alone after that. I should also add that to make things more fun I have made your nipples and clit five times more sensitive. You should also notice that you will be easily aroused by any visual or physical stimulus. As a matter of fact, I’m going to bet that seeing each other strutting around here half naked and seeing the men’s reaction has probably made you all pretty horny.”

“You are one sick, deluded man.” Deb said “Now can I get back to finishing your unpacking?”

“Well… as you may have noticed, you are not able to lie to me. Now, since you asked to politely… First, be a good little bitch and get me another beer. Then, you may get back to your duty”

Deb stormed off and got the beer. Maxine and Jen went back to work.

When Deb brought him the beer and bent over to give it to him, Stan made her stand with her ass facing the house and her tits dangling for ten minutes.

The woman finally exploded. “Are you just going to sit there staring at my boobs or do you want this beer?”

“So, you still think I’m not a mind controller?”

“Yes”

“Do you like me?”

“Not one bit.”

“Then why are you standing there with your tits practically fully exposed for me if you don’t like me?”

She thought about it for a moment “I don’t know. Just take the fucking beer.”

Stan liked this one and couldn’t wait to fuck her or even better to have her beg to fuck him. He took the beer and she stormed off.

Stan could have just had an orgy that night; He had done it before; but he wanted to build up the anticipation. They would all act normally around the others but inside each one, a struggle to not follow his orders, a struggle he knew they would lose, was about to begin.

Stan loved to watch his victims fight. That’s why he chose the mothers. Teenage girls just gave in too quickly. This was going to be fun. He went back inside and watched them finish. Deb and Maxine were constantly tucking their tits back into place. Simon excused himself twice to go the washroom.

Stan knew to well why, “You’ll find tissues in the second drawer.”

Stan was getting turned on himself. He picked up his phone and called a college girl he knew that lived near by. She showed up around 9 pm when the unpacking was almost done.

The girl was a rather busty brunette and the way she ran to Stan, her tits really stretched that bikini of hers. She hiked her short skirt and jumped on Stan to give him a big kiss.

Stan spoke to Jen without looking at her “My bed better be done. I need to take care of this little slut right now.”

“It is.” Jen answered. He smacked the girl on the ass and pushed her towards the stairs.

“Well, don’t just stand there, show her where it is. I’ll be right up.” Jen escorted the girl up to his room. The student walked in and got naked in a matter of seconds.

She climbed on the bed and, looking at Jen, started playing with herself right away, “He likes me to be ready when he comes in.”

Disgusted, Jen left the room. Stan walked past her with a big smile on his face. For the next hour, everyone could hear Stan fucking the girl. She was quite vocal and they all knew when Stan came. She strutted down the stairs a few minutes later, still tying her top up. She said a polite good bye to everyone and left.

With the job done, all the unpackers were waiting at the bottom of the stairs when Stan came down in a robe.

“Well! What the fuck are you looking at? If you’re done get the fuck out of my house.” He barked.

When she got home, Maxine found that she was extremely aroused. The twins went right to their rooms and she and Charlie went to theirs. As soon as she closed the door, Charlie was all over her. She responded to touch immediately. He came up behind her and cupped her tits and had them free in seconds. She pushed her plump ass back into his hard cock as they kissed. Lost in her lust, she ripped off her shorts and braced her hands on the door as she stood there wearing nothing but her new high heels. Being chubby, Maxine did not like the way she looked from behind, so they never had sex this way, but right now she didn’t care one bit. Not wanting to give her a chance to change her mind, Charlie pulled out his cock and rammed it into his wife’s soaking wet pussy. He wasn’t making love to her or sharing an emotional moment; he was fucking the shit out of her and she was loving it. This position would normally never make her cum, but Maxine found her orgasm building almost immediately and came at the same time as her husband. They both moved to the bed, kissing each other the whole time. Charlie’s hands went right for his wife’s tits. To her amazement, he got hard right away and she encouraged him to mount her chest. She wrapped her tits around his cock and he fucked them with more force then he normally did. She was playing with her nipples while he fucked her tits. She didn’t even mind that his cock was still wet from her pussy. Then he erupted in his second orgasm in 10 minutes.

They lay in bed, exhausted for 30 minutes without talking.

Charlie was caressing her body the whole time. After a while, her hand moved to his cock and found it hard again. She pulled him on top of her and guided his cock back into her pussy. This time, he fucked her for 45 minutes in many different positions, including doggy, which she had refused him for years. He made her cum three times during this session. It was the first time in years that they had sex more than once in a night. Charlie collapsed on the bed and fell asleep in minutes.

Maxine couldn’t sleep. She was laying in a cloud of sexual bliss trying to figure out what had just happened. She got up and put on a robe. She needed a drink of water. She was pretty sure she was the only one awake. That’s when she realize that she was still wearing the high heels. She walked by the twins rooms. She opened Sandy’s door and looked in. She was sleeping under her covers. Maxine could smell something in the air. Then she checked in on Sonya. She had fallen asleep on top of her covers, lying naked in her bed, with her hand still cupping her crotch. Maxine could smell the same odour in this room. She quickly figured out that her daughters had both masturbated themselves to sleep.

She went to the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water and sat at the table. She reflected on the day’s events and then remembered what Stan had said about them [“I should also add that to make things more fun I have made your nipples and clit five times more sensitive. You should also notice that you will be easily aroused by any visual or physical stimulus.”]. Could that be the reason for her sexual activity tonight? Was this man for real? She looked down at her chest and her nipples were once again hard. She gently moved the robe aside and admired her left nipple. She passed a finger over it and was rewarded with a jolt of pleasure. Then she rubbed the nipple between her fingers and it felt even better. She pulled her robe off her other breast and was now tweaking both nipples. She was not even aware of the fact that her legs had spread apart. Her right hand slipped down her belly and she found her clit was on fire. She had already cum four times tonight, how could she still be horny? She was now completely at the mercy of her own hands. Three fingers working her pussy and her other hands mauling her tits. The final straw was when she brought her tit to her mouth and fed her nipple to herself. While sucking on her nipple, she started cuming all over her hand. When her orgasm was done, she sat in the chair for 10 minutes caressing her tits and for the first time ever licked her fingers clean. For some reason she felt the urge to taste herself. She opened her eyes and looked out the window. There on his porch, smoking a cigar, was Stan. He was looking right at her and smiling. She pulled her fingers from her mouth and snapped her robe closed and ran upstairs. She knew that from his view, he could tell that she was masturbating and had a clear view of her boobs. Maxine crawled in her bed and sobbed. This had to be a coincidence. There was no way this man could do what he said; but deep down she knew he could.