The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Choices

Day 1

The next morning, Maxine was in her kitchen cleaning up from breakfast. She was wearing an old skirt that she hemmed up first thing this morning. She was also wearing a red silk blouse with all but two of the buttons undone. Her big tits were so exposed that the swells where her tits met her stomach could easily be seen. She did own one half cup bra. Charlie had bought it as a gift for valentines one year. It was a little tighter now, but still fit. She had to admit that it made her tits look great. She had no intention of checking the web site at 9. Yet two minutes before she found herself flipping open the laptop and logging onto the sire. Once she punched in the password a screen popped up. It was quite simple.

Choices:

  1. Post a photo of yourself cupping your breasts – 10 minutes
  2. Post a photo of yourself in your skimpy bikini – 10 minutes
  3. Post a photo of yourself in your sluttiest lingerie – 10 minutes
  4. Go to Stan’s house, take off your top and stand in the kitchen without moving for 30 minutes – 1 hr

Consequence

If you fail to complete a task by 10 pm you will put on a thin white t-shirt (altered to met dress code) and go to the bodega around the corner, walk up to the fridges and grab the coldest jug of water you can find. Open it and pour the contents on your head and chest. Then walk up to the counter and pay for the water. You will not be able to cover up your chest with anything.

Note: All pictures are to be full body frontal and hands are to be on hips, unless otherwise asked.

Maxine reread the notice four times then closed the computer.

Jen and Deb had similar experiences the night before with their husbands and were now reading the posting. All the ladies ignored the postings, but in the back of their minds they knew that something was wrong.

Deb finally picked up the phone and called Maxine.

“I think we should get together and talk.”

“Fine. Come on over, I will call Jen.” Deb hung up the phone and walked over to Maxine’s. She was wearing Kaki shorts and another t-shirt cut up to meet the dress code. Jen was already there in a small denim skirt and a corset that just covered her nipples. It was 2 pm.

“So what do we do about this guy?” Deb asked her friends.

“I think he’s for real.” Maxine replied.

“Impossible. He’s full of shit.” Jen commented.

“Really, so that skirt you’re wearing and that top was by choice. And everything that happened yesterday was normal.”

“Could be.”

“Well I am wearing this.” Maxine says as she pulls back her top to expose her left breast, encased in a half cup bra. “And it’s not by choice. And Deb, when is the last time you went without a bra or panties. I’m telling you he is for real and I’m not risking it.”

“Maxine, relax.” Jen said

“Relax!! Tell me what happened when you two got home last night.”

The two ladies looked at each other and Maxine knew.

“You both had sex right?”

“So what?” Deb responded.

“So, how many times? How aggressive were you? How intense were your orgasm?”

The ladies both looked at each other and then back at Maxine. Maxine knew the answer.

“So like me, you fucked your husbands’ brains out, didn’t you?”

“So, I was a little horny last night. It doesn’t mean anything. It’s not him.”

“I sat here last night after having had sex for an hour straight and having had four orgasms and still had to masturbate. And Stan sat on his porch and watched me.”

“Well! Nice going Maxine! You’re doing just what he wants?” Jen said.

“Well I think he is for real and I don’t want to risk it.”

She stood up and went to her computer. She opened the site and picked the first choice. “Chosen by Maxine” appeared under the first choice. She placed a digital camera on a counter and set the timer. She cupped her massive tits and looked at the camera; it flashed. She took the camera and plugged it into the computer. She followed the instructions for upload. Soon her picture appeared on the screen and a “Completed by Maxine” note came under the first choice.

She sat back in the chair with a mixture of relief and worry. Did she just do that for no reason? Were her friends right and did this guy just play mind games with them. Then her orgasm hit her. Her hands jump to her tits and pussy as she practically fell out of the chair and came harder than she ever has in her entire life, even harden then any orgasm last night. She screamed out loud and pulled the fabric of her shirt aside, popping a button in the process, to get better access to her tits. The fingers of her right hand were deep into her pussy and her left hand was desperately mauling her tits. After 3 solid minutes of cuming she leaned back in the chair and tried to catch her breath.

She opened her eyes and Deb and Jen were standing on either side of her. “Are you ok?” Jen asked

After catching her breath and fixing her clothes she said “Yes I am. I just had the most intense orgasm ever. That must be the prize he is talking about. I have no idea how, but he is for real. You two should really do what he wants.”

Jen and Deb both remained sceptical. Deb decided to stay with Maxine to make sure she was ok. Jen went home.

Maxine was still trying to convince Deb to not disobey Stan, when the computer chimed. Under the second choice a message appeared “Chosen by Jen”. Both ladies watch the computer intently. Then a picture showed up beside Maxine’s. It’s was of Jen standing in her living room with her hands on her hips. She is wearing a bright green bikini. The top barely covers her firm tits and the bottom was a g-string that has a tiny patch of fabric covering her pubic area. Deb knew this was the suit that Hank bought for their trip to Jamaica, but that she’d never worn it.

Deb and Maxine looked at each other and ran out the door to Jen’s house, well ran as fast as then could in heels. They didn’t knock, they just stormed in. They found Jen lying on the floor breathing heavy. Her bikini top was pushed up to her throat and her left hand was tightly gripping her left tit. Her right hand had one finger pushing the bottom material aside while two other fingers were buried deep into her pussy.

“Jen I can’t believe you did that.” Deb said

“I’m telling you Deb, I think this might be for real.” Maxine said as she helped her half naked friend to the couch. She gently returned the bathing suit to it proper order, oddly tempted to run her finger across her pussy and taste her friend.

“Deb you have to take a choice now. Don’t risk it.” Jen pleaded with her.

“You two might be dumb enough to give this little shit pictures of yourself, but I’m not about to.” With that she stormed out of the house. She went home and tried to forget all about what had happened.

She was convinced that her friends had lost her minds. She looked at the clock and it read 9:59. She was not even conscience of the fact that she had changed into a thin white t-shirt, altered like the shirt she had on all day.

“I knew it. Nothing is going to happen.” That’s when she grabbed her keys and walked out the door. She got in the car and drove to the bodega around the corner. She went inside and right to the fridges. She wanted to stop, but couldn’t. She opened the door and picked out the coldest jug she could find. She opened it and then proceeded to pour out the contents onto her body. Her nipples become instant rocks. The t-shirt she had on did nothing to hide her figure. She may as well have been topless. Then she went to the counter and handed the kid working $3. The boy never took his eyes off of her chest. She walked out. That’s when she noticed that the water had pushed one side of her shirt down under her breast and that the kid had seen her exposed tit. She drove home, furious at herself for letting this happen. When she pulled into her driveway, Stan was standing smoking a cigar and laughing.

“You should have just played along.”

“Fuck you asshole.” She went inside to get changed.

10 minutes later the ladies got together at Jen’s and Deb told them what she did and how she could not resist. Maxine started crying.

“We have to stop this prick.” Jen said.

“Trust me I want to. I grabbed Corey’s gun, but just couldn’t go over there.”

“We have to figure something out.” Maxine whimpered.

“Well let’s not take any action without talking to each other first.” Deb said.

“Agreed.” Jen answered. Maxine simply nodded.

Deb and Maxine left.

Hank came into the kitchen as the ladies were leaving. Jen stood up and was putting glasses in the dishwasher. When she bent over, she felt Hank’s hand come to rest on her ass and rub it. She was going to swat it away, but instead she looked back at him and noticed the bulge in his pants. He had always been an ass man and her strutting around all day in this skirt was probably too much for him to handle.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She asked in a playful tone. She was still bent over the dishwasher.

Hank knew his wife well enough to know that he was about to get laid. Trish was out and he wanted to do something new. He moved his other hand on to her ass now and she did not stop him. He raised her skirt up around her waist and slipped two fingers between her ass cheeks. She braced herself on the counter and moaned at his touch. She knew she should take this upstairs, but she was too horny to care.

Now Hank knew he was going to get to fuck her in the kitchen. His fingers ran up and down her pussy. She was so wet and excited that he swore his fingers were being sucked into her. He eventually reached her clit. As soon as he touched her engorged clit she screamed out in orgasm. Still feeling the effects of her orgasm, she turned and dropped to her knees. She freed his cock and proceeded suck him. This was nothing new. They were still quite sexually active. But this time she was fingering her pussy while she sucked him. Neither spoke during this time. Hank eventually lifted her onto the counter and lined his cock up with her pussy. As soon as he entered her she reached back, behind her head and grabbed the cabinets for support. This caused her nipples to pop out of her corset. Hank pulled it down a little further and started sucking on her tits. This pushed her to her second orgasm. She kissed him hard as she came. He was still pumping her and she pulled him in closer, resting her head on his shoulder. She happened to notice a figure out of the kitchen window. On the sidewalk, looking right at them was Stan. He smiled at her. That’s when Hank started cuming. She did not want to ruin it for him so she didn’t say anything about their voyeuristic neighbour. She did however shoot Stan the finger. She somehow knew that he had the power that he claimed, but rather than fear him, she hated his guts; but loved the intensity of the orgasms she was having. Hank started moving his hips and pumping his cock again. He was getting hard. This time she had to presence of mind to go upstairs first. She got on the bed on all fours and Hank fucked her like the bitch in heat she was.

By the Time Stan got home, he had company. Standing at his door waiting were a man and a pretty red head. She was about 6 months pregnant. Stan did not even acknowledge them. He opened the door and the couple followed him in. The woman stripped naked. Stan pointed to the desk the computer was on. She knew right away what it meant. She put her hands on the desk and pushed out her butt. He got behind her and fucked her. He told the husband to sit at the computer and bring up the web site. Stan watched the site as he fucked the man’s wife. She was nothing more than a masturbation tool.

He had met them a year ago and fucked her every now and again. The kid she was carrying might have been his but he didn’t care one way or the other. She played with her swollen tits as he fucked her. Stan eventually pulled out and turned her around. He shot his load on her tits and she sucked him clean.

Her sucking Stan clean was her husband signal to grab her close and go wait in the car. Stan did not want them around any longer than necessary. She walked out to the car, scooping Stan’s sperm off of her tits and eating it. She got in the car didn’t bother getting dressed. Instead, she leaned down and sucked her husband’s cock while he drove. They were going to find the closest park and her husband was going to fuck her, because this is what they did every time Stan fucked her.

Day 2

It was 8:58 and Jen knew she was going to be checking the site in 2 minutes. Her pussy was a little sore from the fucking her husband had given her last night.

At 9 am sharp, she opened the site.

Choices:

  1. Post photos of yourself in sluttiest lingerie you have (Hands on hips, doggy style and hands on wall ass out) – 10 minutes
  2. Go to Stan’s house, strip naked and stand in the kitchen without moving for 30 minutes – 1 hr
  3. Post a video of you massaging your bare tits with lotion for 10 minutes – 15 minutes
  4. Post a photo of yourself naked, cupping your tits showing a mouthful of cum – 1 hr

Consequence

If you fail to complete a task by 10 pm you will go to “Yanks” (scummy bar downtown) and not leave until you have sucked and swallowed 3 men in the washroom.

Jen sat shocked at what she saw. She cringed at the thought of doing any of these choices, but she knew deep down inside that she didn’t have a choice. She wanted to resist, to hold off. After a few minutes, she picked up the phone and called Deb at work.

“Did you see the list?”

“Yes I did. I’m not doing any of it.” Deb answered from behind her desk. She was glad to have a big oak desk so that no one could see up her short leather skirt and know that she was not wearing underwear. Her green silk blouse was unbuttoned to just above her navel and made it obvious that she was not wearing a bra. She wanted to skip working today, but she had a very important meeting with her biggest client. At least she knew he would enjoy seeing her dressed this way. He never hid his attraction to her.

“Do you really want to end up sucking off 3 guys in that dump?”

There was silence on the other end; Then, “No. I guess not.”

“Let’s call Maxine and figure something out.” As she said it, on the web page “Chosen by Maxine” appeared under the first one.

“That bitch, she didn’t talk to us first.” A few minutes later, three photos appeared. Maxine was wearing a red silk teddy. It was cinched at the waist, which really emphasised her large breasts, which were covered by some flimsy black mesh. Her large, puffy nipples could be seen almost poking through; she may as well have been topless. The garment went down just below her ass. The first picture was of her with her hands on her hips, then one of her on all fours with a view from behind. Lastly, was with her hands on the wall, sticking her ass out. The garment could not cover her ass completely in this pose and her glistening pussy lips could be seen.

Jen wanted to be mad, but had to admit that her friend looked quite sexy in those poses. Maxine had always been self-conscious of her appearance, especially with her and Deb as friends. Then she started to think about the intense orgasm that her friend was probably having at this moment and she felt a twinge of jealousy.

“Alright, what are we going to do?” Deb asked Jen. “Obviously Maxine is looking out for herself.”

“We have to pick one each. Which do you want?”

“Well I don’t want to go to his place, that’s for sure.”

“Me neither. As for the other two, do you give Corey head?”

“Never, do you do it for Hank?”

“Yeah, but I don’t let him cum in my mouth. How do we choose?”

“Tell you what, I will come over and we will flip a coin.” Deb said.

“That sounds fair.” But as she is answering she sees “Chosen by Deb” under the third choice.

“What the fuck.” She yelled into the phone. “We said we would flip a coin.”

“Sorry, but I can’t stand the thought of someone cuming in my mouth, not even my husband.”

“You’re at the office aren’t you?”

“Yes, but I closed the door and my computer has a web cam. Sorry.” She hung up.

13 minutes later, Jen noticed a video come up on the site. She saw Deb sitting at her desk. He top was opened and she poured a generous amount of hand lotion on her large, firm tits. This was the first time she had ever seen them and she was very impressed. They are full and quite firm. He skin is slightly tanned and her boobs showed no signs of tan lines. Her nipples were already hard and sticking out a good half inch. Her areolas were a dark shade of pink and the size of a half dollar.

Jen watched as Deb slowly started to rub the lotion into her skin. At first, she looked angry and defiant but, once she really started to play with her boobs, her expression changed to one of arousal. With 2 minutes to go, she started pulling at her nipples and mashing her tits with way more force. Jen could see her friend closing her eyes and throwing her head back as she came from the massage she was giving herself.

By the time the video was done, Jen found that she had two fingers deep into her own pussy.

Still fingering herself, she looked over the remaining choices. Since number 2 was out of the question and so was the punishment, she decided to wait for Hank to get home. “At least, it will be a nice treat for him.” She thought.

He got home at 6 and they eat dinner as a family. Trish left by 9:30 to go out with friends and Jen knew it was time to make her move.

She set the camera and computer up in the bathroom in their bedroom. She chose number 4. Hank was watching a ball game downstairs. She stripped naked and walked in on him. His eyes left the TV immediately and he started to get up.

“No, stay there and watch the game. I just want to give you a little treat?” she said as she crawled up to him and undid his pants to free his already hard cock.

Hank was taken by surprised but he was no fool, “Are you serious?”

“Sure.”

He watched as his sexy wife proceeded to give him one of her great blow jobs. Doing it while he watched the game was a first. It didn’t take her long to bring him on the verge. He felt the sensation coming.

“I’m going to cum, better move.” She usually pulled out his cock and jerked him on her tits or on his own stomach.

But Jen didn’t stop this time. She kept her mouth on his cock and even seemed to pump a little harder. And for the first time ever, he shot his load into his wife’s mouth. Once done, he leaned back into his chair. Before he could even thank her, she stood up and ran upstairs.

Jen quickly set the timer and opened her mouth. As soon as the picture was taken, she spat out the sperm, rinsed out her mouth and posted the picture. Once done, she closed the laptop and walked out of the washroom into her room. 9:45 pm. She got the picture posted on time. Why hadn’t she gotten her reward? She laid on the bed and waited. It was 9:50 now. She went to her computer and looked up the site. Under he choice it still said “Chosen by Jen”. Then she re-read the task.

“Post a photo of yourself naked, CUPPING YOUR TITS showing a mouthful of cum.”

“FUCK, she yelled to herself. I forgot to cup my tits.” She quickly ran downstairs, still naked and dropped on the floor in front of Hank. This time she did not ask. She just pulled out his cock and started frantically sucking on it.

“Honey, once was nice, this is not necessary.”

She ignored him. She had to have him cuming in 10 minutes.

Since Jen was not responding, Hank sat back and enjoyed himself. She was massaging his balls and sucking frantically, but she failed to make him cum. When 10 pm came, she automatically got up, put on her clothes and walked out without saying a word. Stan was left sitting in his chair, hard, wet cock in hand. By the time he went after her, she was gone.

Jen was screaming and shouting the whole time she drove to Yanks. She walked in and looked around. The bar was filled with smoke, the floors were filthy and the patrons all looked dirty and unsavoury. She walked up to the bar and the bartender asked her if she wanted a drink. She declined.

She started looking around for a half decent guy, there was none. It only took 3 minutes for a man to approach her. He was a large, bearded fat guy in a leather coat.

“Hey hot stuff, you looking for me?”

Knowing she had to get this over with, she answered “Why not…”

She took him by the hand and brought him to the washroom. She pushed him up against the sink and dropped to her knees. She pulled out his cock and started sucking on it.

“Holy Fuck, you work fast.”

Jen did not speak to him, she just sucked his cock and hoped it would be over soon. It only took 2 minutes for him to shoot his load and she swallowed it.

He zipped up and walked away. Another man came in just then.

“Hey man, she’s giving out blow jobs.” The man was a little better looking and cleaner. He was big and muscular.

“Is that true”

Rather then talk she just reached for his zipper. She sucked his cock and swallowed his load as well. By the time she was done her second, there was 4 other guys in the bathroom. She started to worry about getting out without getting raped.

She moved on to a third guy. He was younger and the least disgusting of all of them. While she sucked his cock she felt hands cupping her tits and up her skirt. Before long her top was around her neck and her skirt around her waist. She had hands groping her tits and what felt like at least three fingers in her pussy. She was getting close to cuming from all the attention. The young man finally came in her mouth. Done with the task, she needed to get out, but there were three horny men in the washroom that would not let that happen. She had to think quick.

She stood up and looked at them.

“You guys ready for me. I need a cock inside me now. I want you all?”

They all nodded.

“Well then, stand with your backs on the wall and drop your pants. I’ll back into one of you at a time. You want to fuck me from behind don’t you? Don’t I have a nice ass?” She told them, while fingering her wet pussy from behind.

The men all did as she asked. With there pants down and cocks out, she knew it was her only chance. She ran out of the washroom and headed for the exit. He top was still over her tits and her skirt still around her waist, but she didn’t care. She made it to her car and raced off just as the men came running out after her.

“Whooo!” she screamed to herself in the car. She managed to pull down her top and cover her tits. When she went to fix her skirt, her fingers found her pussy instead. The adrenaline rush was too much for her. She had to pull over and get herself off.

She managed to sort herself out before going home. She was devastated by what she had just done, but strangely, she had never felt so alive. Having all those men begging to fuck her was a rush. She got home and saw Stan waiting for her.

“You fucking ass hole. I did what you wanted.”

“Not exactly.”

“Fuck. Here” she lifted her shirt and cupped her tits for him, giving herself another jolt of pleasure.

“You should have done that earlier. I suggest that next time you be more careful.”

“Fuck off.” She went inside. Corey asked her what had happened. She had left without her cell phone or purse.

She made up and plausible excuse and took him upstairs and fucked him in the shower to make it up to him and to wash off the layer of scum that Yank’s had given her. She expected to feel guilty over what she had done, but instead she felt alive and invigorated. She fucked Hank with a passion she had not felt in years.

By 11:30 pm the women were sitting in Jen’s kitchen again, Hank sleeping soundly in bed.

Deb and Maxine listened intently as Jen told them about her punishment for a technicality. Jen couldn’t help but notice Maxine was rubbing her tits as she listened. She even found herself getting wet while re-telling the story.

“So how do we end this?” Deb said

“What else can we do? We have 5 days left; let’s just hope the sick fucker runs out of ideas.” Jen added hopefully, knowing he wouldn’t.

“I don’t want to risk making him angry. Maybe we should just do as he says?” Maxine said, finding that for some strange reason she was looking at her friends’ bodies and not their faces. She also couldn’t help but notice the wetness increasing between her legs.

“I am not done fighting this prick yet. He has to have a weakness that I can exploit.” Deb said, ignoring Maxine.

“I have to admit the orgasms were quite amazing.” added Jen.

“Yes, but at what price.” Deb said.

“Why does this have to be happening to me?” Maxine cried and ran out the door.

“She’s not going to be of any use to us.” Jen commented.

“I figured that too. We can beat this sick little fuck but only if we work together.” Jen agreed as she found herself looking at her friend’s chest, remembering how hot it was to see her massaging it and cuming.

Deb walked into her house and realized she was alone, Corey was out with friends and Simon was staying at a buddy’s place. She went to her room and got ready. She stripped off the skimpy clothes she had on and picked out a shirt to wear to bed. She was standing in front of the mirror and caught a glimpse of herself naked. She liked what she saw. Her body had no flabby parts and her big full tits looked really great. She had wide hips and even though her butt was not small and tight like Jen’s, it still looked very sexy. She passed her hands over her body and got herself a bit worked up. That’s when she had a nasty idea. She grabbed the laptop and logged into the site. She saw the post of her and clicked on it.

She watched herself on the web site, playing with her tits and remembered the intense orgasm it gave her. She was soon fingering herself.

After a moment, she reached into the drawer and pulled out her vibrator. She started the video again and this time, she was fucking her pussy with the vibrator.

Corey walked in to the room and she slammed the computer shut. The vibrator was still stuck in her pussy.

“What are you looking at?” he asked

“Nothing.”

“Must be something for you to be using that.”

He reached for the computer. “No don’t, it’s private”

“I want to see.” She pulled out the battery and shut down the laptop.

“Do you want to see what I was doing or replace my friend here?” She pulled out the vibrator and pulled him in for a kiss. Corey was only half joking anyways. He liked the fact that his wife looked at porn. She pushed him down on the bed and pulled off his pants. She climbed on and fucked his brains out.

Knowing that she was extremely horny right now, Corey decided to take advantage.

“I want my birthday special” Deb, although not a prude, really only had sex one of two ways. Either him or her on top. Once a year on Corey’s birthday or when she was really drunk, she would let him have something special. There was a bench by the window in there room and if Deb knelt on it, Corey’s cock would line up just right to fuck her. She got nothing from this, but put up with it once a year.

“Fine.” She said, not wanting to argue.

She went to the window and knelt into position. Corey got behind her and slipped his cock in. His hands were resting on her shapely ass and she found herself rocking in rhythm with him, getting close to coming.

Corey could sense that his wife was losing control and decided to push it even further.

“Grab your tit and play with it baby.”

Deb was lost in her lust. She obeyed and grabbed her tit as a reflex. She used her left hand to grab her left tit and squeeze. She pinched her nipple and it shot waves of pleasure right to her pussy.

“Oh yeah, your really horny tonight aren’t you?”

She did not answer. Corey was fucking her with a passion now and her orgasm started washing over her. She shot up and shouted out that she was cuming. Then leaned forward as she came.

Deb had a rule about Corey’s orgasms. He was to cum inside her to contain the mess. He had pulled out and came on her stomach once and she yelled at him for an hour. Even when she let him fuck her tits, she made him cum into kleenex. Somehow Corey knew the rules no longer applied. He pulled out and jerked off all over her ass. Treating his wife like slut was real turn on for him. He came more and harder than he could ever remember. She did not yell at him or get angry; instead she actually started rubbing him sperm into her shapely ass while resting with her face and tits squished into the window. She then felt the cool glass on her tits and realized that they did not close the curtains. She quickly scanned the street and saw Stan in their driveway waving at her. She closed the curtains and went back to her bed.

Even though she was livid, she couldn’t help but realize that she was still horny. Corey joined her on the bed and she went for his softening cock. She gently rubbed it until it came back to life. Then she climb on him and fuck him raw. This time, Charlie really took advantage. He made her ride him reverse cowgirl style and even played with her anus while she fucked him. She hated herself for loving the way she was fucking her husband. She knew that right now she would do anything for him, just as long as he kept fucking her. Could Stan actually be controlling her or was she just the victim of some kind of psychosomatic trick. Either way, she was hating this.

Corey finally finished by jerking off over her tits and she rubbed it into her skin again. Corey fell asleep and she got up, put on her night shirt and decided she needed a drink. She walked passed her son’s room and heard strange sounds. He wasn’t supposed to be home. My god had he heard them having sex. She was pretty sure they were both being quite vocal. She realized it was his TV, but the sounds were strange. She cracked the door open and could see a porno on his TV. The scene was an older, full figured woman sucking the cock of a young man. Lying on his bed, her son was watching intently and jerking his erect penis. She was shocked and impressed. His cock was quite a bit bigger than his father’s.

Instead of closing the door and leaving, she found herself watching him. She absent-mindedly started to undo the button of her shirt. Before she knew what was happening her shirt was opened and she was fingering her pussy. Her knees buckled as she fringed herself to the sight of her son masturbating. He started to pump faster and moaned out load. What put her over the top was when he first said “That’s it mom, fuck me with those big, fat tits of yours!” He repeated the mantra over and over until he shot his load all over his stomach. Her lip bled from her biting it to suppress her scream while she came.

She closed the door and went back to her room. She lay in her bed, with her shirt still opened; sweat covering her body, trying to catch her breath. She realized that the woman on the porn did have a similar body to hers. Did her son suffer from an Oedipus Complex? This had to be something that Stan arranged. It was the only thing that made sense. She was going to kill him no matter what it took.

Two hours later Corey stirred and opened his eyes. He saw his wife. She was breathing heavy, causing her glorious tits to move up and down. They were covered in sweat and her hand was cupping her mound. Had she actually fallen asleep masturbating, even after all the fucking they had just done? He took advantage. He groped her exposed tit and rolled her on her side. His cock slipped between her ass cheeks and rubbed up against her soaking wet pussy.

Deb woke up furious at the invasion of her body. The last thing she wanted right now was more sex, but her body betrayed her again. Her hands acted of there own accord and reached for his cock to pushed it into her pussy.

Once impaled, all thoughts of saying no disappeared in Deb’s mind. Corey man handled her tits and fucked her. She brought her hands up on top of his , encouraging him to grope her harder. As she started to lose herself in lust once again, she vowed to end this no matter was. Then she took the fucking her husband was giving. She could hardly believe how vocal she was begging him to fuck her harder and harder.

Once again Stan was not alone. This time he had two people with him. These two were new. He was sitting at the computer, scanning the site. At the moment he was looking at Deb’s video again. At his feet was a girl, he had no idea what her name was, nor did he care. She looked to be about 17. She had long, straight, brown hair. She was short and had a nice body. She had firm B-cups and a nice ass and was absolutely gorgeous. The only thing she had on was her cheerleading skirt and it was up around her waist as she was fingering her pussy. Stan was at a local basketball game and she caught his eye. He had her follow him to his car after the game. Her mother was also at the game, but she was not the least bit attractive, so he passed on the mother/daughter thing. A lady sitting with her mother though, who happened to be her boyfriend’s mother, was a hotty. She had a body that resembled Deb’s and had short red hair. She was on the couch, completely naked, fingering her freshly shaven pussy (Stan had made her do that) and sucking on her big tits.

“That’s enough for now. Go suck on those fun bags, while I fuck her.” The young girl did as she was told.

Stan had a good time fucking both of these women. Hr actually let them spend the night worshiping his cock. They both slept with their faces pressed up against his groin.