The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Choices

Prelude

“Evil”

That was the only word to use when describing Stan Pierce. His attitude towards life might be explained by events in his teenage years. He was always smaller and weaker than his piers, which is one of the reasons he was always picked on and never had a girlfriend. The other was simply that he was not a good person. Now he had no friends to speak of, but didn’t really care. He’s 28 years old and lives alone, but he rarely sleeps alone. His greatest pleasures come from the misery of others.

He was looking over the house he had just purchased. Sitting in his leather recliner. he watched the four moving company employees carry in his boxes. Then he looked between his legs.

“Look at me.”

Tory did her best to look up while sucking his cock. Her blue eyes met his.

The woman was 33 years old. She had bleached blond hair going down a couple of inches below her shoulders. She had nice D cups, with just a little sag and a slim waist, narrow hips and a tight little butt, she was a very attractive woman. She had a 2 year son but her body didn’t show any signs of it. Stan could see this, because she was completely naked as she sucked his 8″ cock. Her eyes and body language were those of a woman who is completely infatuated with what she is doing, but Stan knew that behind those eyes were fear and confusion, because that was what he wanted.

Tory was working his cock with more enthusiasm than she ever put forth for her husband of 8 years. She wanted to stand up and run out the door but she just couldn’t do it. She met Stan 2 months ago when he came into her real state office and told her to find him a house. He had some very specific needs, which included pictures of his potential neighbours. She disliked him as soon as she met him. First off his eyes were glued to her cleavage. All his conversations were with her boobs and not her. He never actually asked her for anything, he just ordered her to find him a house. He didn’t so much talk to her, as much as her talked at her. He told her she would do this for him and without her normal fee. He also told her it didn’t matter if the house was for sale or not, just find him a house and he would deal with the owners. She wanted to tell him to leave right then, yet despite her dislike for the little arrogant man, for some reason, she found herself working exclusively at finding him a house for the next two months. She searched the city high and low, bringing him numerous possibilities, only to have him yell at her, well her tits actually and send her back out. Finally she found this house. She couldn’t believe that the owners, who were not looking to sell, agreed to his offer that was 40% below market value.

Today she was supposed to meet with him to give him the keys, have him sign some documents and then hopefully never see him again; five minutes max. She spent an hour grooming in the shower this morning, to look perfect for him. She picked out a short, tight skirt and neglected to put on panties. Then, she chose a white blouse that was practically see-through. She normally wore it over top of something else, but today she wore it as a top, no bra and left the top 3 buttons undone. The fabric was rubbing against her nipples, making them hard. Her dark areolas could easily be made out through the shirt. She finished the outfit with black high heel shoes. She looked at herself in the full length mirror and saw a complete slut. Half disgusted, half thrilled, she looked at her hands moving up and giving her nipples a tweak for good measure. Then, she felt ready and left the house.

As she walked up to Stan’s new house to meet him, she knew her large breasts were swaying freely from side to side, but yet she still exaggerated her motions. As usual, Stan did nothing to hide the fact that he was staring at her tits. She greeted him with a big hug, mashing her boobs into his chest. His hands rested on her butt and she did nothing to stop him; she actually felt a jolt of pleasure when he squeezed her ass. The movers were waiting for her to open the door. They were all staring at her intently. Once inside, she pulled out the paper work for Stan to sign. She had to tell him three times where to sign because his eyes were fixated on her cleavage, but then again she kept squeezing her tits with her arms and leaning over to give him a better view, so she was partly to blame.

“Mr Pierce, if we could just get this finished please.”

“Fine” he said as he picked up the pen and signed the papers and then stuck the pen in her exposed cleavage. The way she was presenting her cleavage, the pen stayed without any problems.

She pulled it out and put the paper work in her briefcase and held her hand out to Stan.

“Thank you Sir. I hope you like your new home.”

Stan looked down at her hand and scoffed, as if shaking her hand was beneath him. He walked past her to a black leather recliner. He sat and turned to face her.

Tory looked back at him. Letting her briefcase fall on the floor, she couldn’t believe what was happening, “I guess were not quite done yet.”

Her hands moved slowly up her body and undid the last three buttons of her blouse. She sauntered over to him.

“Do you want to see my big tits?” she asked as she cupped them and squeezed hard, really hoping he did want to. What the hell was she doing?

He said nothing. He just gave her an evil little smile. She pulled her hands off her tits and her blouse came off at the same time. She let it drop to the ground and then reached back and unzipped her skirt, while thrusting out her chest for him. She turned around and pulled down her skirt while keeping her knees locked. She tilted her head and looked at him, while he stared at her naked ass.

“Do you like my wet pussy? I got it ready just for you.” She had no idea why she was doing this, but as she ran her fingers through her recently trimmed pussy and spread her lips for him, she realized that her pussy was wetter than she could ever remember. She spread her legs and started fingering herself. She was doing it just for him but knowing the movers could see her gave the whole thing an extra thrill.

Just before coming, she stopped and knelt before him. First she licked her fingers clean, while staring into his eyes. She undid his pants and pulled out his cock.

“Could I please suck your cock? It’s the least I can do, since you were nice enough to let me find you this house.” Then she took him into her mouth and started sucking him, genuinely grateful for the honour.

And here she was, giving this hateful little man, the best blow job she possibly could.

“You give pretty good head. Do you suck your husband like that?” he pulls her off his cock as he asks the question.

“No, I’m trying extra hard for you.” And she was. He said nothing for the next 10 minutes. Her jaw was getting sore from the effort she was putting forth.

“Not bad, what else can you do?”

She grabbed her tits with both hands and wrapped them around his cock. “My husband likes it when I do this. Can I please fuck you with my big tits?” She begged as best she could. As good as she was at giving head, she knew she was better at this and wanted a chance to prove it.

“Why the hell not.? Let’s see if you can put those fun bags to work.”

She looked deep into his eyes and started bouncing her tits up and down on his rock solid cock.

“That’s pretty good. I bet your tits got better after you squeezed out a puppy, didn’t they?”

“They grew a cup size.”

“And you liked that didn’t you, you little slut?”

“My husband doesn’t mind and it gets me some nice looks from men.”

“Do you do this for all your customers?”

“No, you’re the first and I hope you like it.” She really wanted him to like this. She moved her tits up and down in opposite directions, to create a nice friction with his big cock and she just loved the feeling of her nipples scraping on his stomach. The head of his penis was just sticking out and she used her tongue to lick the top of it.

She looked up and saw his face change. She knew he was about to cum.

Normally she would bury her husband’s cock deep into her tits and let him cum there. It would contain the mess; but for Stan she wanted to do something special.

She knew, from the couple of porn movies she had seen, that men liked to see a woman squirm in pleasure as they cover her face and tits with their sperm. She hated the taste of semen and had told her husband many times that only porn stars liked getting it in the face. It was degrading and humiliating.

At least, that’s what she used to think. Now, she was grabbing the base of his cock and jerking it at her tits, yelling “Yes, that’s it. Cover this slut with your junk! Come on give it to me!!” She had three fingers buried in her pussy while she did this. The first shot landed right on her left breast, giving her a jolt of pleasure as she yelled “Oh yeah, that’s what I want.” Then the next two hit the right one. She continued to jerk his cock and it continued to deliver semen. She was amazed at the volume he could produce. She pointed it at her face, with her mouth opened and the last of his shots hit her nose, mouth and cheeks, covering her face. She started licking around her lips, trying to get as much in her mouth as she could, acting as much like a porn star as she could. In real life women did not get any joy from being cover in sperm. Yet here she was doing it for him and surprisingly she found herself having an orgasm. Not just an orgasm, but an incredible orgasm. When it was done she took his cock back in her mouth and sucks until it was soft again, while massaging his sperm into her chest, like it was some kind of life giving lotion. Finally when his cock was fully deflated and clean she gently returned it to its place, truly thankful of the treat it had given her.

“Thank you for letting me suck your cock, it was an honour.” She said the words and meant it but could not for the life of her understand why.

“You’re not bad. With a little practice you might get good enough for me to fuck. You should practice all the time, and not just with your husband.”

Again she wanted to spit in his face, but instead she found that all she wanted to get better so that he would fuck her with that cock. “I will work harder, I promise.”

With her tits still wet with his sperm, she got dressed. The top was clinging to her big tits and when she saw him staring at her chest, she used her hands to form the top around her tits. The blouse now looked like it was painted on her.

“Very nice. I think I will add you to my repertoire.” He stood and walked up to her. He reached under her skirt and shoved two fingers into her pussy. She braced herself on his shoulder. “Be here Wednesday at 2 pm and if you have blown and tit fucked at least 4 other men by then, other than your husband, I will fuck this cunt of yours.”

“Thank you sir, I won’t disappoint you, I promise.” He pulled his fingers out of her and wiped them off on her tits and walked away from her.

As she walked back to her car she wanted to scream or call the police or something, but instead all she could do was to desperately try to think of 4 men she could convince to let her suck their cock. Her boss would be an easy mark; he was always hitting on her. The teenage boy next door should also be easy enough. She would have to come up with 2 others. My God how was she going to keep this from her husband?