The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charlotte

Chapter 5

They had spent the last fifteen or so hours together, half of that asleep, and he immediately missed her. He wondered if he was feeling too much, too quickly. Everyone had always said that you don’t want to move with too much rapidity early in a relationship, give it time to grow naturally, you’ll scare her off if you profess love after the first date. And yet, what about those stories that couples who had been together for seventy years always tell? “I saw her across the room and I knew immediately that I was going to marry her,” and they did six months later and had a lifetime of happiness together. Maybe the answer lay in the middle. Marriage was too big of a step to think about right now, but that didn’t mean that what he felt wasn’t the first tongues of the fire that is love. He wished he could be a fly on the wall of Charlotte’s room right now. To know what they were saying, to hear the tone of her voice when she explained where she was all night, to see how her eyes looked when describing all she felt. He could always hypnotize her and make her tell him exactly how she felt, of course, but that seemed a step or two too far and would likely betray her trust. It was one thing when he made her tell him her true feelings about hypnosis, but feelings of the heart are much more personal than feelings of the flesh.

He pushed those thoughts away and tried to figure out what to do for the next two hours until Charlotte came back. Already, he seemed at a loss. What did he normally do on a weekend like this? The first answer that came into his mind was that he would pull up one of the many downloaded videos of women being hypnotized and masturbate to that, but that now seemed pointless since he had someone whom he could hypnotize in reality. He channel surfed for a few minutes before deciding that nothing was on, when the idea struck him that he hadn’t cleaned his apartment in months. If he was going to have a woman living with him for large stretches, and it certainly appeared that Charlotte was going to be, he didn’t want her thinking him a disgusting slob. He diligently set to work.

It was approaching noon when he stopped cleaning, because Charlotte texted him that she would be leaving her dorm in about five minutes, and be at his apartment in about fifteen. Excitement bubbled up inside him.

He quickly changed clothes, since his were just as sex-stained as hers were, going much more casually than before in shorts and a T-shirt, and started pacing his apartment, for he was too impatient and excited for Charlotte’s return to just sit. After several excruciatingly long minutes, there was a knock on his door. Out of habit, he still looked through the peephole, and could still easily see Charlotte’s joy in being back through the fish-eyed distortion.

He opened his door for her, and she quickly stepped in. She had her backpack and a travel bag with her, and she tossed those to the side. She was dressed much more casually than last night as well, wearing a T-shirt, jean shorts, and flip flops.

“Well don’t you look beautiful?”

“Oh, stop, Sir. I look so schlubby! I just threw on some things quickly. I almost grabbed a pair of sneakers, but I thought you’d like the flip flops better.”

“Good girl for being so considerate!”

She jumped into him, arms wrapping around, and kissed him passionately.

“You know, I wouldn’t say no to you always greeting me this way when you get to my apartment,” he managed to say once she had pulled back.

“All you have to do is ask! You know I’ll do anything you tell me to, Sir.” She dropped her voice to a stage whisper. “It’s so fucking hot to get ordered around by you and to obey you.” He slipped his hand into her shorts and felt that she wasn’t wearing any underwear and she was already getting wet.

“I have an idea I want to try when we’re grocery shopping in a few. I don’t want to tell you though. Let it be a surprise. What do you think?”

“You can do to me whatever you like whenever you like, Sir.”

“Mmm, good girl. Sit down on the chair then.” He gestured to it, and she sat down. He smiled at her and put her back to sleep. As always upon seeing her fall completely loose and limp into trance, he twitched a little. This time, she was splayed back, head resting over the top of the chair, mouth fully agape.

“Now, Charlotte, the moment we enter the grocery store, you will feel as if a vibrator has been placed between your legs on level one, the lowest setting. At any point while we are inside the grocery store, whenever I, and only I, say any of the numbers between one and five, you will feel the vibrator’s setting go to that level, where one is that lowest one, five is the highest you could possibly imagine, and two through four spread evenly throughout. The vibrator will stop once we both leave the store. At no point will you cum, no matter how close you get. You will have no idea why you’re feeling what you’re feeling until we get back into my car. You will also not remember me putting you into trance just now, nor that I wanted to. You will just think that we are about to leave. Do you understand all of that?”

She nodded her head slightly and tried to say, “Yes, Sir,” but she was so beautifully relaxed that she could only manage the two vowel sounds. He woke her up, and she was already starting to show fire in her eyes. She brought her hand up to her breast and gave it a quick squeeze.

“Are you ready to go, Sir? I think the sooner we go, the sooner we get back, and the sooner we get back, the sooner you can do whatever you like to your hypno-sub.”

“I love the way you think,” he said in response. He offered his hand to help her get up, which she took. Instead of stopping there, he pulled her to him, squeezed her wonderfully round ass, and said into her ear, “You are such a good girl to me.” She moaned loudly and her knees buckled for a moment before she steadied herself again.

They left the apartment and got into his car. He opened the door for her, partly because he liked to treat her well, and partly because he thoroughly liked the idea of treating her chivalrously in public and completely owning her in private. He hoped that she enjoyed that juxtaposition as well. They settled into the car, and after they pulled out of his apartment’s lot, she surprised him by reaching over and started to rub him through his shorts. It took all of a few seconds before she had created her intended outcome. Without taking his eyes off the road, he reached over and gave her thigh a loving squeeze. He had originally meant to just do that, but her leg was so smooth and so soft and felt so wonderful beneath his hand that he kept it there and slowly rubbed her thigh, up and down.

After about ten minutes of driving, they were only about half of a mile from the grocery store, and he told her, “While I loved it, you’ll have to stop now. I’ll need to the time to settle down before we go into the store. I can’t go in, uhh, sporting a tent.”

“Aww, but I like playing with you so much, Sir!”

“I know you do. You’re such a good girl. But stop now, Charlotte.”

She performatively deflated. “Yes, Sir,” and pulled her hand back.

When they parked in the lot, he reached over her to her, turned her head to his, smiled, said, “Thank you,” kissed her cheek, nibbled her ear, and then kissed her soft lips.

“OK, let’s go buy some food,” he said, and they got out of the car and walked up to their store, hand in hand. They were still walking so when they entered the store. Charlotte’s hand tightened around his and heard her quickly take in a breath and softly, and adorably, say, “Oh.” He felt a rush of pleasure through him, for he knew exactly why.

“Everything OK, darling?” he asked coyly.

“Yes. It is.” She was already slightly out of breath.

“So I didn’t make a list. I figured we’d start in the produce section and then over to aisle two and work our way up just picking out what we want. Sound good?”

“Yes, yes, yes, that,” she panted out. If she thought it odd that he skipped aisle one, she didn’t let on. “Let’s do that.”

He could see her face and neck beginning to flush. Since it was covered by her shirt, he couldn’t know if her chest was as well, but he preferred to think so. They worked their way around the section learning more about each other as they went: he wasn’t all that fond of fruit but loved most vegetables; she would eat strawberries every day if she wasn’t allergic to them and couldn’t stand bananas. Winding through, he made sure to drop random numbers throughout: “Let’s get four apples.” “Two onions should be fine.” “I think we could make it five days without some broccoli.” When he had made the jump from two to five, Charlotte yelped, covered her mouth with her hand to stifle an inevitably loud moan, and squeezed her legs together. When she continued to walk, he noticed that her gait was a little stiffer; whether because it allowed her to feel more pleasure or less as she walked, he didn’t know. After they finished the produce, he decided they should split up for the next few aisles and grab what they wanted before rejoining together. He also decided to be nice, and lower her vibrator level to a more tolerable two.

“I’ll go down aisle three, Charlotte,” and he saw her relax slightly, “to get some stuff I need for baking. Why don’t you go down aisle two and get us a couple boxes of cereal for us? I’ll meet you in your aisle if I’m done first, or vice versa.”

“Works for me!” As she turned down the aisle, he could see her look around the aisle confirming that she was the only one in it and, after confirming, give both her breasts a nice squeeze. This caused her knees to buckle a bit, and during that, while she was bent over, he thought he could see the start of the crotch of her shorts becoming darker than the rest. He could not wait to get back to his apartment.

He went down the baking aisle, grabbing what he knew he was running low on (bread flour, brown sugar, and cocoa powder), for he did enjoy baking and frequently did when he needed a break from his studies. For as much of his goods that he ate, he was certain that if he didn’t force himself to run almost every day, he would never have attracted Charlotte in the first place. He promised himself then and there that he would not stop running; he didn’t want to become unattractive to her. All through those thoughts, he hadn’t progressed farther down the aisle, so Charlotte found him with a couple boxes of cereal.

“I got some Honey Nut Cheerios for me, and I wasn’t certain what cereal you like, but I got you a box of Cracklin’ Oat Bran, because I remember seeing a box in your kitchen,” she stated, then added facetiously, “I didn’t know people younger than sixty-five at this stuff.”

He had been planning on steadily raising her level throughout the rest of their errand, but now just to get back at her, after she put the boxes in their cart, he responded, “Very funny. I’ve been eating that since I was five!”

“Oh, fuck,” she rasped out while bending over the cart. He looked around, saw that no one was in their aisle, and firmly spanked her ass once. “Sir!” she cried out, then realizing they were out in public, lowered her voice and told him, “I am so turned on right now, Sir.”

He smirked. “Are you? I hadn’t noticed…” She rolled her eyes. “Well, I can think of a couple things we could do to help your situation. But we can hurry up if you really want. There’s only four, maybe three, aisles we still need to go down.” He thought it best to let her simmer a bit before turning it up to a five and keeping it there until they left the store. They next went to the deli to get some meat and cheese for sandwiches, and then got chicken breasts, fresh bread, and a bag of pretzels. Their last stop was the refrigerated section.

“Charlotte, would you please get a package of butter? One of the ones with four sticks should be fine. I’ll go down this way to get milk and eggs. Meet you down there at the end of the aisle.” He loved seeing her react when he upped her intensity. She only nodded in affirmation, because, he thought, if she opened her mouth to say yes, only a moan worthy of the night would escape. When she caught up to him, she put her hand in his and squeezed it affectionately. He squeezed back, and looked down towards her legs, happily seeing some of her arousal beginning to work its way down. He brought his eyes up to meet hers, and saw them burning with desire.

“So, still incredibly horny?”

“God, yes. You just have that effect on me.”

He looked towards the checkout lines’ signs to see which were open. While all of the self-checkout lines were open, he wanted to avoid those, both because he simply didn’t like to use them, but also because he wanted Charlotte to have to be seen by and interact with someone else while feeling a vibrator between her legs. Serendipitously, the only manned line was number five.

“Looks like aisle five is open; let’s go there.”

She gasped, and looked as if she would jump him there, damn the consequences, but he walked on, and she followed by his side, her hand never leaving his, but bringing his up to rub up and down her side and leg. He was sure that if it was socially acceptable to, she’d have brought it down her shorts. There were two people ahead of them in line when they got to lane five, and while this would normally annoy him, he was more than happy now to wait, to torture Charlotte for just a bit longer. As they waited, the first customer paid, bagged his own groceries, and left, and the second moved up. She was an old woman, and he could tell she was one of those who would pay in cash and handfuls of coins and who would spend several minutes needlessly talking to the cashier. Again, this would normally annoy him, but not today. Charlotte, however, was clearly becoming more and more agitated. Her breathing quickened and she started to softly moan, “Oh…” with each exhale. Her hand had moved to his shoulder, and was there both to allow physical contact between them and to keep her upright, for her knees were bending from the pleasure she felt. He was doing his best to pretend that he was not noticing anything. After a handful of minutes, the woman in front of them finished, grabbed her bags, and left, and the whole time, Charlotte whimpered and moaned and leaked.

When they stepped up, the cashier politely, but with obvious boredom, greeted them. He could tell that as soon as she laid eyes on Charlotte that she knew something was off with her, maybe drunk or high, but didn’t say anything about it. She checked them out efficiently, and while he didn’t take his time during any of his parts of the transaction, he didn’t hurry through them either. By the time they were finished, Charlotte looked as if she could not string two words together. The cashier wished them a good day, they each responded: he with a jovial, “You, too!” and she with garbles that he assumed was her best attempt at, “Thank you!” He led her to the exit by her arm and told her, just before they exited, what a good girl she was in there. There was nothing she could do to contain herself anymore: after about ten minutes straight at level five followed by him using the trigger, and she let out a moan, loud and sensual. Many people stared at them, but he pretended as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

The moment Charlotte stepped out of the store, her demeanor changed. She was still flushed and obviously (to him at least) fully aroused, but she was able to walk and talk normally again.

“Sir, can I please masturbate once we get into the car?” she desperately asked. “I am so horny, and I feel like I’ve been using my vibrator for the last half an hour.”

“No, Charlotte, you may not.”

“Oh, please, Sir! I thought it was more reasonable than asking you to fuck me in the car.”

“Well, you are right there,” he answered. “But my answer is no. You asked, I answered, now you obey. I will never mind you asking, but my answer is final. Is that understood?”

She dropped her eyes and looked crestfallen. “Yes, Sir. I’m sorry, Sir.”

“Good girl. And it’s OK. Hell, it hasn’t even been a full twenty-four hours yet.”

“That’s true. But they’ve been the best not-even-twenty-four-hours-yet of my life, Sir.”

His heart skipped a beat, and he beamed at her. “Me, too,” was all he could manage to say. She said nothing in return, but gave his arm a squeeze and his cheek a kiss.

She sat down in his car and, turning to him, said, “Sir, that was absolutely amazing. I might as well have had my vibrator running between my legs for how real that felt, and it was so hot trying to hide from everyone in the store.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it! Now we’ll just have to try that again, but that you do realize what’s going on and why. See which one you like better.” He saw her nod enthusiastically and turned on the car. Once he turned out of the lot and onto the street, he said, with an air of absent-mindedness, “And Charlotte, replay.” She started thrashing about in the passenger seat at once, feeling it now for the third time that day. Her screams didn’t subside until just before he pulled into his apartment’s parking lot and she had managed to mostly catch her breath back when he parked.

“I didn’t think that would still feel as good, Sir,” she said once the car stopped, “but that felt just as good as the first time. How long do you think that will last for?”

“Honestly, I have no idea. You are by far the best subject I have ever seen in my life, so it wouldn’t surprise me if it lasts until I make you record a new one.”

“I hope so, Sir. I love that you can fuck me any time, anywhere. It’s like no matter what, you own me, and I want nothing more than I want that.”

He leaned over into the car and pulled her in to kiss. He couldn’t help himself here; he simply had to at this moment. She was so perfect; everything he had ever dreamed about having in his life but didn’t think he ever would. They had been kissing for about five minutes, with his hand down her shirt and hers stroking him over his pants, when someone knocked on a window.

“Good for you, but c’mon, take it inside, man,” said the random passerby, who then continued on his way to the other side of the parking lot.

“Well, at least he’s happy for us,” he said cheerily, which made Charlotte smile her beautiful, lopsided smile, and giggle very endearingly. They took their new food inside and out it away, and he brought her over to his bed, sat down, and with her still standing, simply commanded, “Strip sexily for me, Charlotte. Now.”

“Yes, Sir!” she enthused in response, and obeyed. She started to sway her hips and rub her hands up and down her curves, almost matching her skill as Destiny (he became full at the idea that while she couldn’t normally make her body move as well as when she thought she was the world’s most expensive stripper, she could take her abilities to new heights when the hypnotic scenario necessitated it). Her shorts had slid down, revealing a simple and cute, but drenched, pair of panties. She surprised him next by, instead of continuing to dance and remove her own clothes, bent over and pulled his shirt off him and planted kisses across his chest. Slowly and seductively, she pulled back from him and began to lift off her shirt. After several teasing attempts, she eventually pulled her shirt fully over her breasts, revealing a lacy bra. She again returned to him, this time to pull off his shorts. When they were off, she looked down at his hardness inside his briefs and said, “Hello, little man,” to it.

“Little!?”

She tittered and immediately snapped back into character. She continued to sway and brought her arms up to her bra. One shoulder strap was slipped down, and then the other. Bending over, she pulled his head forward so that his face was between her breasts. He kissed everywhere he could reach. After letting him do so for a few moments, she stood up, turned, and unhooked her bra with her back to him. When she turned back, she had her breasts covered with a hand and forearm. She kept teasing their full appearance, first by switching which arm had them covered, then by cupping each in one hand. During the latter, she was clearly playing with her nipples, but keeping them just out of view. Eventually, she let both hands drop and allowed him to finally see her topless, in all her glory. She again went back to him and pulled his briefs off. While bending over, she gave the tip a kiss and an exquisite circling with her tongue, before returning upright to slide her panties down and kick them off to the side.

Both of them were fully naked now, and she sat on his lap. She reached her right hand down to stroke him: up, twist, down, up, twist, down, just as he liked. He similarly reached down and stroked her in a similar pattern: up, press and circle, down, up, press and circle, down. After several minutes of this, she begged him, “Please, Sir, may I cum? Please?” And he growled in response, “Only when I’ve cum inside you.”

He shifted her off his lap and turned her around so her feet were on the floor and she was bent over with her upper body on the bed.

“Don’t move,” he ordered and she nodded in acceptance. He took his right thumb, thrust it inside her, and pumped, so it would be well lubricated for what he wished to do. After a few moments, he withdrew his thumb, and replaced it with his “little man.” She yelled in pleasure. He enjoyed that she had no idea what he was about to do. He took his left hand and firmly pressed down on her back, keeping her exactly in that position; with his right thumb, still dripping from being inside her, he circled her anus, lubricating it. While he continued to take her from behind, he slid his thumb in, fucking her anally a bit with it, but mostly pressing down so he could feel extra pressure, and pleasure, on his cock.

“Holy fuck! Oh my fucking God that feels so good! Don’t stop, Sir! Please don’t stop!” She was louder than he had ever heard her; he hoped he wasn’t annoying his neighbors too much.

He had actually never tried this maneuver out before, but had read about it online and was intrigued. And could anyone be better with whom to try this out than the beautiful woman lying in front of him, who was willing to do anything with him, the only condition being as long as he either wanted it or ordered her to do it? The sensation of his thumb pressing down was so incredibly good that, even as he slowed his pace a bit to try to last, he couldn’t hold out much longer.

“I’m going to cum soon, Charlotte. As you know, you’ll cum when I do. Are you ready?” He knew what her answer was going to be. She wanted to cum for at least the last hour, but he loved hearing her say it.

“Yes, Sir! So ready! Please cum in me, Sir!”

“Good girl. Don’t stop begging until you cum.”

She was getting so close that she could only manage to get words out when he was sliding back out of her until the very end, when he couldn’t hold out any longer, when they sped up to sounding as if she was saying one giant word.

“Yes… Sir… Of… course… Please… let… me… cum… I… need… it… so… much… Cum… in… me… Sir… Please… Please… Please… I need to cum! Please let me cum, Sir. PleaseohpleasecanIcumSir? SircuminmeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” And he obliged. He grunted when he came, but anyone listening in would never have known, for Charlotte was yelling out mindlessly, completely lost in pleasure.

It took them both several minutes to come back down from their orgasmic highs. He had fallen forward so he was laying on top of her back during, and pushed himself back up off of her. He pulled out of her, went to the kitchen, and quickly washed his hands, paying close attention to his thumb (hygiene is important, after all). When he finished, he went back to the bed and sat down next to Charlotte. She still hadn’t moved, but her eyes were open and looking up at him.

“Sir, I had always been a little nervous about anything anal before and I didn’t know if I would like it, but you convinced me. That was incredible.”

He lifted her legs into the bed and rolled her on her side so that she could snuggle up next to him once he lay down. They held each other for the next hour while they napped to regain some of the energy they had just spent.