The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charlotte

Chapter4

He awoke at first light the next morning, as he was wont to do. Neither he nor Charlotte had moved at all throughout the night, and she was still holding him tightly. For the briefest of moments after awakening, he feared that his entire day yesterday had been an incredibly wonderful and vivid dream. But feeling Charlotte’s warmth next to him dispelled that notion almost immediately. He turned his head and kissed her forehead.

“Good morning,” he whispered softly to her.

She started to rouse and inclined her head to look at him. “Good morning, Sir,” she answered, her eyes glowing and her hair showing exactly what it was she got up to the previous night. “Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, spectacularly. But I’m starving now. I don’t have any food; I was going to go grocery shopping today, but I hadn’t fully expected you to still be here. Would you like to join me for breakfast at the diner?”

“Yes, Sir! I need to build up my energy for everything I want to do today.”

He smiled because he thought the same thing. “Oh yeah? What did you have in mind?”

“Marching off to the closest nunnery and taking the habit.”

They laughed and wrapped every limb around the other. It didn’t take long for them to be ready to go again, but they both independently made the decision that breakfast should come first. Wordlessly, they both got off the bed, stayed locked together, made their way to the bathroom, and showered together. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her; he wanted to memorize every inch of her.

Once they finished cleaning up and getting dressed, Charlotte gave him a quick spin.

“I don’t know if you noticed or not, I don’t blame you if you didn’t, all things considered, but I absolutely soaked the bottom of my dress last night, Sir. Can you tell?”

He willingly obliged her invitation to ogle her marvelous behind.

After several minutes, she asked, “Well, can you?”

“Hold on, I need more time to study the issue at hand.”

She spun around giggling, jumped into his lap, and kissed him.

“You’re impossible, Sir.”

“You’re too distracting. But no, you can’t tell your dress is sullied.”

Another kiss. “Thank you, Sir.” She went to the door and then asked, over her shoulder, “Ready?”

He could have been, but decided to have a little fun first.

“Almost,” he responded, moving up to her. Once he was close enough, he snapped and said, “Sleep.” Charlotte would have been a puddle of relaxation on the floor if he hadn’t caught her. She went so instantaneously limp, he was afraid she’d hurt herself if he wasn’t there.

“OK, Charlotte. When you awaken next, we are going to walk to the diner for breakfast, and everything will be normal there. However, once we enter the restaurant, each time I strike one of my utensils against my glass, you will feel me thrusting fully into you twice, hard, and then pulling fully out. No matter how worked up you get, you will not be able to cum. You will also not be able to figure out why you are feeling it; hypnosis will never cross your mind. You will not remember this suggestion and it being the reason you’re feeling what you feel until I tell you to. You will not remember being put into trance just now. Do you understand?

“...yessir…” she mumbled, adorably.

He woke her up, and adored how she looked whenever he woke her from trance. She shook her head once, looked at him, and narrowed her eyes slightly.

“You did something, didn’t you?”

“I have no idea what you mean,” he said, feigning innocence in such a way that they both knew exactly what he meant.

“I feel like I instantaneously got ten times hornier, so you must have done something.”

“Maybe you just found your long-buried fetish for breakfast food?”

He knew that her suspicions were confirmed, but reveled in knowing that she had no idea how. They left the apartment building, and started to walk the half mile or so to the diner. Yesterday was always the biggest party weekend on the campus for the spring semester and he hoped that they would be early enough to beat all the hangovers there. They walked in silence for a few buildings, because he was too busy marveling at how beautiful she was to him and she was too busy trying to figure out what he did just before they left. He held out his hand for her to take. She didn’t take it right away; instead, she looked at it, studied it, for a few seconds, trying to determine if it was safe to grab. Eventually, she braced herself, took his hand in hers, and, once seeing that nothing seemed to be happening, laced her fingers through his.

“Your hand fits so nicely around mine, Sir,” she said once she stopped worrying and learned to love the feeling of his innocent touch. “It’s not as soft as I thought it would be. No offense, Sir, but I wouldn’t have guessed you did the manual work needed for calluses.”

“When we’re out in public, you don’t have to call me, ‘Sir,’ you know. I think it would be best to keep our private life private.” Panic struck him. Like last night, he was getting ahead of himself. He said, “our private life,” singular, not, “our private lives,” plural, meaning he already thought of this as their life together. Maybe she hadn’t noticed. It was likely. Her stride hadn’t broken; she hadn’t flinched. Not everyone was as large of a pedant as he was. He knew what his heart was telling him, but didn’t want to look over-eager and desperate.

“Well, I know that now, Sir. But we’re not really in public yet, are we? We’re just walking down the sidewalk by ourselves, and no one is nearby. And I like calling you that! It really makes me feel like you own me, you know?”

“Such a good girl for thinking that.”

This time, her stride did break. Her hand squeezed into his and her thighs pressed together for a few seconds. “Oh, fuck, Sir. I love being your good girl. But you might want to ease up on that if you don’t want me dribbling down my legs while we’re there, Sir.”

“I’ll take that into consideration,” he joked, leaning over to kiss her cheek. She looked flustered for a moment, but recovered quickly, and squeezed his hand with joyful tenderness.

“Are your roommates going to worry about you, since you didn’t come back last night?”

“They shouldn’t. Honestly, they’re probably still sleeping right now and haven’t noticed yet that I’m not even there. I don’t have any texts from them, so I think that’s the safe bet. Besides, in a couple days they’ll be moved out, and I’ll be by myself in the dorm, and not have to worry about roommates being worried about my comings and goings until the fall.”

“I’d much rather I be the one concerned with your cumming.”

She laughed harder at that than she had any right to, and he fell just that little bit more for her.

“You’re such a dork, Sir.”

“That’s the first time I’ve been called that and have it be a compliment. Good girl.”

“Oh, thank you, Sir. God, that feels so good.”

“I love triggering you. But we’re nearly there, so you’ll need to compose yourself.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m still trying to figure out what you did just before we left, you know; I know you did something, Sir.”

She was able to compose herself, remarkably quickly, and he held the door open for her. The restaurant was rather full, which surprised him until he looked around and had a look at the clientele. Besides one group of sorority sisters in a corner booth, clearly having been here for hours and still rather drunk, the rest inside were retirees from the town. A handful were couples, but most were groups of friends meeting for, what he assumed, was their weekly breakfast to catch up on their lives and spend a few hours with some good friends. They were able to get a table immediately, and he was pleased that it wasn’t terribly close to other tables, even though they were still within earshot. Their waitress brought them over their cutlery and menus and glasses of water before hurriedly leaving to get to another table. He picked up his spoon, and started to fidget with it, trying to appear casual. After a couple moments, while Charlotte was humming to herself and reading her menu, he glanced around and made sure no one was paying their table any mind, he struck his spoon against his water glass.

As always with her, the effect was immediate and intense. Charlotte threw her head back and slammed a hand down on the table. A few people looked over, but she deftly played the motion off as her killing a fly. He was always impressed by her ability to quickly shift gears and come up with a justification. He wondered if this was part of why she was evidently such a good hypnotic subject.

“Everything OK?” he asked, knowing exactly what had happened.

“Mm, yes. Just felt… nothing. It’s nothing. I’m OK, Sir,” she responded, mouthing the last word.

“If you say so. Decide what you’re going to want to eat?”

“No, not yet. I got distracted by…”

And he struck his glass again. She managed to just clench her hands tightly together this time instead of slamming one down. “Fuck. Me.”

“What was that?”

“Sir, please fuck me again when we get back to your apartment. I’ve just… gotten so fucking horny in the last few minutes and I have no idea why.”

It was clear to all that she wasn’t lying. Her face, neck, and chest were red, her breathing was a little faster than normal, and her nipples began to poke through her dress.

“Maybe,” he responded, “I don’t know if you’ve begged enough yet.”

His voice raised in surprise at the end of sentence, because this time it was his turn to be caught off-guard, for Charlotte had slipped off one of her sandals and was rubbing her bare foot up and down his leg. It was now her turn to wear the smug grin.

“I know you like feet, Sir. I’ve been paying attention to you for weeks now because I’ve had a crush on you, and I’ve seen you sneak peeks at our feet during class. I don’t think anyone else noticed, Sir, so don’t worry. But please, Sir. You don’t know how much I’ll need this. I don’t know why, but I’m feeling you inside me, and it feels so amazing. Maybe this will turn your maybe into a yes, Sir? Please?”

At this point, he wasn’t sure he could think of a more perfect woman. But he needed to maintain control here.

“Charlotte, put your foot down.” She did. “Good girl. I thought I had hid my peeks better than that. But I’m OK with you knowing. Do you really think I don’t want to fuck you as soon as we’re back to my place?”

“No, not really, Sir, but I just worried that you wouldn’t and I couldn’t stand the idea of masturbating or cumming without you saying so, but I knew if you didn’t I was going to have to, because I am so fucking horny, Sir, and its just come out of nowhere and God, I sound like such a slut.”

“Charlotte, stop worrying. We have several months ahead of us with no responsibilities save some work, and I want to spend every day with you.” Her eyes looked as if they started to tear up. “I have never met anyone like you, and I want to see where this goes. And, of course, hypnotizing you and fucking you as often as I like.”

Before she could respond, the waitress came over to take their orders. She ordered the French toast made with cinnamon swirl bread; he, corned beef hash with two runny eggs on top. As always, Charlotte had managed to go from looking on the verge of the happiest of tears to looking as if she and him were having the most boring conversation two people could have in the blink of an eye.

“Do you mean it, Sir?”

“Yes, I do, Charlotte. I have never met anyone like you in my life.”

She took one of his hands in both of hers, brought it to her mouth, and kissed it tenderly. She brought his hand back down and, keeping hers around his, rubbed it lovingly with her thumbs. After several minutes, their food arrived. Both ate in the manner of two young lovers who are both out on their first date and have no idea what to do: lots of stolen glances, smiles and blushes when caught, and few words actually said. That did not stop him from tapping his glass multiple times with his spoon, whoever. By the time the meal was over and the waitress had returned with the change, Charlotte was not fully steady on her legs, and was doing her best to let a minimum amount of the arousal dripping down her leg show, even after stepping into the bathroom to clean up.

“Sir, will you please tell me what you did just before we left your apartment?” she asked after they left the diner and started walking back. “I know you did something, but I don’t know what. And throughout breakfast I kept on feeling like you were fucking me again, and I don’t know why I felt that. Maybe I’m just desperate for more now that I’ve gotten a taste, I don’t know. But nothing seems to fit together.”

“When we get back to my place, alright?” She nodded obediently. “Was I really that careless when I stole glances at everyone’s feet during class?”

“No, Sir. Like I said, I only really noticed because I liked watching you because I think you’re very handsome. I highly doubt anyone else noticed. After I first noticed it, I started wearing sandals to every class, and why I changed shoes when I went to meet you after your office hours. So do you like my feet then?”

“Yes! Very much so. What do you think of them?”

“Ehh, they’re fine. I never cared about feet one way or the other. But I’m really happy you do, Sir.”

“You know what we could do? I could hypnotize you into having a foot fetish. You’d love me looking at them, touching them, rubbing them, tickling them, anything I say, really.”

She had to stop again to let her pleasure lessen a bit before continuing to walk. “Sir, that would be so fucking hot. The idea of you just changing me to be however you want is amazing.” She pulled herself closer to him and nibbled on his ear.

When they got back to his apartment, he thought she was going to jump him, but instead she asked, “OK, Sir, we’re back now. Will you please tell me what you did?”

He smirked. “You’re so persistent. Charlotte, you can remember now.”

Realization dawned on her face, and she spent a couple of seconds processing everything.

“That’s why you kept hitting your glass! Jeez. I feel so silly now. I can’t believe my brain just wouldn’t make the connection that you hit your glass, I feel you fucking me for a couple seconds immediately afterwards, and one caused the other. It’s like you gave me a round peg and a round hole, and I couldn’t figure out how to put the peg into the hole. I love that you did that to my head.”

He now pinned her against his door, and kissed her with a hunger unsated from their just-eaten breakfast. He unbuttoned his pants and growled into her ear, “Play with it. Play with my cock.”

“Yes… Sir…” she panted out before they brought their mouths together again. She reached down, slid her hand underneath his waistband, and began to slowly slide her hand up and down him.

“Good girl…” he managed to get out between kisses, and she responded by whimpering into his mouth and increasing the speed of her hand. Without breaking apart from her, he began to slide her dress down, revealing her fully nude form underneath (he had ordered her to not wear her bra or panties before they got dressed this morning). While she kicked off her sandals, she was pulling down his pants. They parted for a few moments so that he could take off his socks and shirt, rendering them now nudely equal.

“Go lie on the bed. There’s something I’ve always wanted to try that we’re going to do now.”

“Yes, Sir,” she answered with a hint of curiosity, but evidently she was feeling submissive enough at the moment to know not to ask any questions; perhaps it was just that she knew she was going to get the release she had wanted since they woke up that morning, and didn’t want to delay that even by a few seconds to ask a question.

He knelt between her legs on the bed, and her eyes were pleading with him to move closer and enter her. Instead, he snapped and told her to sleep. As always, he twitched while watching completely collapse into trance, then sprung back slightly before returning to straight out from him. She could not have looked more beautiful.

“Charlotte, in a moment I am going to fuck you and you are going to stay deeply asleep in trance. The only way you’d wake up is when I tell you to.” He could tell she liked this idea because, while her body hadn’t moved in the slightest, an ever greater amount of arousal leaked out of her. “However, your body will remember exactly how everything felt, starting when I say, ‘Record,’ and finishing when I am done cumming. When I say to you, ‘Replay,’ you will feel everything that I did after I said, ‘Record,’ while you were asleep happening to you in real time. Your body will react exactly as if it was happening in real life. You will only cum once you feel the replay of me cumming inside you. When you awaken, you will know we had sex, but have no idea how it felt or anything like that. Do you understand?”

“...yessir…”

“Record.”

He started by bending down and kissing her neck and cheek and ear while his right hand took her breast. He started to squeeze it gently, but quickly upped how hard he squeezed. After a few moments he stopped so he could use his hand to align himself, and forcefully entered her. He brought his hand back up and started to knead her breast, all the while pulling and twisting on her nipple. In and out and in and out, he went, thrusting in as hard as he could. A glance up showed that Charlotte’s face was still in perfect relaxation and this spurred him on. In order to not cum so quickly, he pulled out of her, got off the bed, and pulled her so that her ass was on the edge of the bed. He spread her legs and entered her again, thrusting just as hard but increasing his tempo a little. He took his right hand, and used its thumb to rub and flick and press on her clit while he fucked her; with his left, he alternated to playing with her breast and holding her in position. After only a couple minutes, he couldn’t contain himself anymore, and he came inside her. Thus ended the recording. He needed to figure out how to last longer when with her; it was just so difficult when hypnosis was the foreplay and she was so immaculate. He admired her completely limp and lifeless form for a few moments before waking her up.

“I loved everything about that, Sir,” she said, sitting up, “except that I didn’t get to feel any of it. I mean, I told you I wanted sex to happen while hypnotized, and I guess that was exactly that. But I just don’t feel satisfied, you know? So we better do that again, and soon.”

He loved that she had no idea what was to come. The feeling was intoxicating.

“Charlotte, replay.”

She collapsed onto the bed. One hand stroked over her neck and face where he was phantomly kissing her, while her other went to the breast he played with. After a few moments, she looked back at him, because she had reached the part where he stopped so he could align himself. He could see him enter her in her eyes. In ecstasy they rolled up into her head.

“Oh, Sir. Oh, Sir. OhSir, OhSir, Sir, SirSirSirSir!”

Her head was thrown back and all she could do was clench the bedsheets in her hands and cry out.

“IneedtocumSir! Pleasepleaseplease! Wait, no! Why’d you stop?” She got her answer almost immediately after she finished asking her desperate question. His past self started fucking her again. When his hand started playing with her clit, Charlotte could do nothing but lie there and make unintelligible noises he wasn’t sure were ever words at any point from brain to mouth. Each time she felt his hand play with her breast, she reached her hand up and pressed it over it. With her back arched high over the bed, he saw the moment when she felt him cum. Her body fell back down onto the bed and began to shake. Her entire orgasm was soundless. It took several minutes for her to come back down. She turned her head to him.

“OK, I have no more mixed feelings, Sir. That was so amazing! I need to take a shower because I feel like I’ve just run for an hour, but I don’t think I can stand. I don’t know if you can do that again, but I think I’ll need a warning if you do that a second time.”

“Maybe,” he answered, “but I don’t think you’re really the one to make demands, do you?”

“No, of course not, Sir. I’m sorry, Sir.”

“It’s OK,” he chuckled, “but I was half-joking. You really are quite the submissive little hypno-slut, aren’t you, darling?”

“Mmmm,” she cooed, “yes, Sir, I am. I love being your submissive little hypno-slut.”

“Good girl,” and she again stopped being able to say words.

After half an hour or so of lying on the bed, they showered together. When they were drying off he asked, “So… What do you want to do today, Charlotte? I like what we’ve been doing, but, you know, I can’t do that twenty-four-seven.”

“Yeah, I remember learning in Sex Ed that men can’t have multiple orgasms like women can. Poor Sir,” she added a little mockingly. “But you said you needed to go grocery shopping, so we could go do that together, and maybe just watch a movie or something? It’s Sunday now, and I have to start my summer job tomorrow.”

While he knew she was staying there over the summer, for she told him that earlier in the week when she asked him to hypnotize her, he only realized then that he didn’t know why. I felt a little bad about not asking earlier, and hoped she didn’t take that as a lack of interest in her.

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m working at one of the campus gyms swiping students’ badges to let them in. It’s only six hours a day, four days a week. In general my hours are 10 to 4. Do you think you’ll be able to survive the middle of the day without me?”

“Only by the grace of God. It kind of seems to be that way with us so far, but that works out really well. I’m teaching a summer-long Calculus I class. It starts next Monday and the classes are 12 to 2 every day, so we can walk to campus together, I can lesson plan for the day before class, then grade stuff afterwards, and then meet you when you’re done with work before we walk back.”

“Sir, that sounds absolutely perfect. It’s like the universe is throwing us together. Everything just fits exactly.”

They had had this conversation on the couch, her with her legs over his lap, his hand on her feet.

“And, you know,” he said, “anything that doesn’t, I can always just hypnotize you and make it fit.” He was being a bit facetious here. As much as he loved the idea of just making her whatever he wanted, he didn’t know how he felt about making a permanent change like that. Was that OK to do? Was it ethical? What if she wanted it? Could she consent to something like that? But her answer drove all those thoughts from his mind, because it was so perfect, both in the words and the feeling behind them.

“Sir, you can do anything you want to me, as long as you don’t stop hypnotizing me or fucking me.”

“Trust me, I have no desire to stop. I have been happier the last twenty-four hours than I can ever remember being. I want to own your body and your mind.”

She started to cry, and his heart sank. He thought what he had just said was nice and kind of romantic, in their own, unusual way. Did he take things too far?

“Charlotte, what’s wrong? Did I upset you?”

“No, Sir! I’m just so happy. This has been the best day of my life, too! I’ve wanted exactly this ever since I was a kid. I want to be owned by you, Sir.”

He pulled her in close and kissed her deeply, but this was not like their previous ones full of fire and passion and desire, but a kiss of tenderness and affinity and, dare he think it, love.

“You better not start thinking about one of your students this summer, you know. A sub could get jealous, Sir,” she joked with him after they parted.

“You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Besides,” he added, “replay.”

She looked at him, amazed that she was feeling this again. The entire time of her second rerun of their sex from this morning, she had repositioned herself so that she had her arms wrapped around his neck, her face pressed into his chest, and her legs straddling one of his thighs, rubbing up and down for extra sensation.

“I didn’t think you could do that again! Thank you, Sir.”

“You’re very welcome. Are you going to want to come grocery shopping with me today?”

“Umm, I should go back to my dorm at some point and change clothes and check in with my roommates. It’s,” she checked her phone, “just after 10 now. I’ll head back, change, grab some clothes and toiletries and stuff for the week, talk to my roommates for a bit, then be back here by 12 or 12:30? Sound good, Sir?”

“Sounds perfect. I can brainstorm some other fun suggestions we can play with going forward.”

“I can’t wait to find out! Am I allowed to come up with ideas? There are a few things I’ve always wanted to be made to do.”

“Absolutely you can. I want us to explore this as much as possible, and limiting ideas to just my own is, well, limiting.”

“You are very smart, Sir,” she said, kissing him. She got up, searched for her sandals, put them on once she found them, and went to the door.

“OK, I should be back here no later than 12:30. I’ll text you when I leave my dorm.” And she blew him a kiss before turning away, opening the door, and stepping out.