The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charlotte

Chapter 6

Over the following weeks, they soon developed a nice rhythm through their days: wake up, a little play (hypnotic, sexual, or both), breakfast, shower, walk to campus for their jobs, try their best to focus on their jobs and not the other while there, meet up after, walk home, spend some time just hanging out on the couch (often with some hypnosis involved), dinner, a couple hours of hypnosis and sex, and then bed wrapped in each other’s arms. Their play expanded to include several new triggers, such as “freeze” and “unfreeze”, which froze her mind in addition to her body; “blank”, which banked her mind; “buzz”, where she’d feel her vibrator between her legs on high for thirty seconds; “maid”, where she’d believe she was a French maid who got paid in sex and thought he was just a devilishly handsome employer whom she would do anything for and would return to herself after sex; “erogenous” and then a body part, where that body part became her most sensitive erogenous zone until he turned that off; and, his favorite, where whenever he told Charlotte, “You now think,” whatever, that would instantly become as true to her as anything else. It was his favorite because he was in awe at how expertly her mind absorbed that new truth, blocked any memories and knowledge that contradicted it, and amended the rest to incorporate it.

But for him, the best aspect was the sex, not because it was amazingly pleasurable, but because of what it meant. They fucked, they had sex, and they made love, and by the beginning of August he understood that those were, in fact, different from each other, and that since he could tell when they were making love, he could stop lying to himself and stop trying to convince himself that it was too soon: he loved Charlotte. She made his days brighter and happier and he was thankful every day he had lied to his class about being a stage hypnotist. Besides their jobs during the day and occasional nights with friends, they spent their time together, and it never seemed to become stale or boring. Silences weren’t awkward. Days never felt monotonous. Everything about them fit together like hand and glove.

As much joy as this realization gave him, it set off just as great of panic. How would he tell her? When would he tell her? She’ll turn twenty at the end of September, and hence still was a teen. Would she be overwhelmed? He could say he loved her. He just needed to find the right moment. He gave himself the goal of doing so by the end of the summer.

It was the first weekend of August, and he had a plan for what he wanted to try next with Charlotte, thinking back to something he mentioned in the early days of their relationship. She had been gone for the last week to spend a little time with her family and he was to pick her up from the bus depot in town in the late morning. He had missed her terribly, but hadn’t texted or called her very much. She was still a young woman with her own family and friends and hopes and dreams, and he wanted her to still be her own person and not become solely defined by him. Give her a little space this week while she’s away, he decided, and hopefully absence would do its idiomatic work.

He had gone shopping that morning for groceries for them for the week, and had picked up a bouquet of flowers to give her when he picked her up. He knew she would love them; she had mentioned once offhand while they were watching a movie that she found surprise flowers very romantic. He lay them softly on the passenger seat of his car, and went to go get her.

He arrived early, and sat with the car idling so he could stay in the air conditioning. His phone buzzed, and he looked at it, seeing a message came in from Charlotte.

“Just getting off the highway now. Should be there in 5 minutes! I can’t wait to see you and I have a lot to tell you.”

His heart fluttered in anticipation. In that moment he decided he was going to listen to what Charlotte had to say, tell her he had something important to say to her, and then tell her of his love, even though he still had weeks to go before his personal deadline. He had never told a woman he loved her before, but he could not think of anyone better for his first than Charlotte. He didn’t know if she would say it back, but he felt confident that if she didn’t, he would be ok with it, nor did he think it would change anything between them. The bus pulled into the depot, and, seeing it, he got out of his car, flowers in hand, and leaned on the trunk of his car, waiting for her. Several people alighted the bus before she did, and when she did, she spotted him almost immediately. She waved enthusiastically at him, and half-ran over. She dropped her bag at his feet, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him.

“Mmm, I missed you, Sir. How was your week all by yourself?”

“Oh, miserable,” he responded. “I could do nothing but brood alone in the dark in my apartment without you.”

“I understand. But you didn’t need to brood in the dark. You could have turned a light on.”

“It wouldn’t have made a difference; you’re my light, Charlotte.” He groaned to himself immediately after saying that, for it was terribly corny. Charlotte, however, melted into him, and he loved her all the more.

“You make me so happy, Sir.”

“And me even happier.”

He opened the door for her to get into the car, as he never stopped this gesture for her. They settled in, hands on each other’s legs, as if making sure the other was really there, and he started to drive them back to his apartment.

“So how was being back home?” He intentionally left the question vague and open-ended.

“It was really great, Sir. I was really happy to see my parents and brother and sister again. My brother graduates from college next year, and my sister is about to start her junior year of high school. There won’t be a whole lot more of all five of us being together at home like we were this week.”

“Well, while I have loved our summer together, I am sorry you haven’t been able to be back as much.”

“Oh, it’s OK, Sir. Don’t forget, I was already going to spend the summer here. I just didn’t think I’d spend almost no time at my dorm.”

“I am not sorry in any way there.”

“You’re incorrigible.”

He smiled at her, clearly saying that he’s guilty of that, but doesn’t care.

“I did tell them about you. Like I said before I left that I wasn’t planning on telling them, but my sister noticed that something was different about me. She asked about it at the dinner table the first night. I’m sure she did that on purpose, the brat,” the last bit was said in the loving way of one sibling about another. “She actually just asked, ‘So, Charlotte, have you met any cute college guys?’ and because I’ve been so happy with you,” and she squeezed his leg tenderly when she said this, “that I couldn’t help but blush, and they all saw it.” She blushed again at this point of her story, but she stopped her recitation because they arrived at his apartment. She grabbed her flowers and he grabbed her bags, and they went inside.

After putting her bags down and finding a good-sized glass to act as a vase for her flowers, they sat down on the couch to continue talking about their week apart.

“So what did you say after she asked you that?”

“Well, I took a second to figure out what I wanted to say. I figured I’d just tell them as much of the truth as I was able to because I didn’t want to lie to them. So I told them that I developed a pretty big crush on my math TA, but I wasn’t planning on doing anything about it, but then the day after my final—and I made sure I emphasized it was after the final because neither of us needs them to complain and we get in trouble, you know?—I ran into you and we talked and admitted we liked each other and decided to go to dinner, that was our first date, and we’ve been seeing each other all summer.”

“Are you OK with having told them even though you weren’t planning on it?”

“Yes, Sir. I am. I hadn’t planned only because our relationship isn’t very typical and wanted us to get a story straight about how we met and everything, because I don’t want people to know about that aspect of our lives. But it just felt so good to tell my family because I’ve been so happy with you, Sir, and I want them to be happy for me. I didn’t really go into details about everything. Just that I really like you a lot and see you almost every day and you treat me so incredibly well. Stuff like that.”

“What did they say?”

“Well, they were all happy for me, but I think my dad is a little wary because you used to be my TA and you’re five years older than me and I didn’t really date much in high school. And there’s the whole first-daughter angle so he’s protective there. He was impressed that you’re going for your doctorate, though; he thinks that shows ambition. But at the end of the week my mom told me that my dad was so happy because he could see how happy I was, especially when talking about you, Sir. And he’s right. I can’t imagine being happier and I just feel so fulfilled and complete being your hypno-sub. It’s just all so perfect and I’m so happy to…”

He interrupted her here because he couldn’t keep it in any more. He had to tell her, and she had to know.

“I love you, Charlotte.”

“...I’m so happy to be back here with you. Wait, what?” It took her a few seconds to process what he said, but when she did, she stopped in her tracks as if he had frozen her. But she clearly wasn’t, as she broke into her beautiful lopsided smile, and tears welled in her eyes. She threw herself on top of him, arms wrapped around his neck, smothering his face with kisses.

“Oh, Sir! Don’t worry, I’m crying because this is so wonderful! I never thought anyone would… I just didn’t think… I can’t believe… Sir, I love you, too!” Between tears of joy and all the kisses, his face was thoroughly wet when she pulled herself off of him, but he could not have cared less: she loved him back. This beautiful, perfect woman actually loved him. He thought again to Tolstoy his musings about different kinds of love. He and Charlotte had different hearts from everyone else, and had a different kind of love than everyone else. For them, declaring their love for one another now, after only a couple months, was the correct next step. The weight of this fell upon his soul and lightened it: trees were greener, roses redder, skies bluer, clouds whiter. What a wonderful world.

He wiped her cheeks, and even though she could speak and breathe normally again, the tears, endearingly, continued to come.

“I’m sorry, God, I must look awful. No, Sir, don’t argue, my eyes get all puffy and my cheeks blotchy when I cry. I tried saying this but just couldn’t get it out: I didn’t think anyone would ever love me because I never thought I’d meet someone who’s handsome and kind and smart, and also gets as turned on by hypnotizing me as I do. I knew since I was a kid that I’d need that in my life, and convinced myself that that combination wasn’t actually out there. I just always thought I’d be that cool single aunt to my siblings’ kids, whenever they have those in the future. And then you came along and you’re just perfect for me, and… I love you and I’m just so happy, Sir.”

“I didn’t know you thought that. I understand that mental anguish all too well as I’ve thought the same at various points, too. Maybe I should have told you sooner.”

“Sooner? When did you start to think so?”

“Honestly, as we were falling asleep that first night. It was the perfect day and I couldn’t imagine a better one. And there you were, this beautiful, funny, intelligent, thoughtful woman, snuggled up against me, fast asleep, and I thought that I hadn’t come close to feeling about another woman as what I felt about you right then.”

“Ha; you had me beat by about twelve hours, Sir.”

“It was that quick for you, too, then?”

“Yep. It was when I was back at my dorm for those couple hours after breakfast, talking with my roommates about our nights. Obviously I didn’t give full details of everything, but I said that I got dinner with this amazing guy and spent the night at his place, and when I was telling them about you, because they wanted to know all they could about you, it just hit me all at once that yes, I love this man. It was like something just switched in my brain. I didn’t think I could say it so quickly because I didn’t know what you thought and didn’t want you to think I was blinded by losing my virginity to you and go crazy and become a stalker or whatever. I decided weeks ago that if we hadn’t said it to each other by the start of the semester, I’d tell you, and let the chips fall where they lie.”

“Let’s agree on this: we could have told each other how we felt weeks, months ago, but we were afraid how the other would react. At this point, we should feel comfortable telling each other anything, so let’s not hide anything. OK?”

“Yes, Sir!”

He smiled at her, and she smiled back. Her tears had stopped falling, and she was right in that her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were blotchy, but he had never seen her so lovely.

“I love you, Sir.”

“I love you, too, Charlotte.”

He reclined back and pulled her with him, so she had her head on his chest. They sat there in blissful silence for several minutes, basking in the glow of another person’s love, and he knew the perfect way to top this off.

“Charlotte, replay.”

She immediately looked up at him and he could see that she agreed with his line of thought. This time, he recorded sex was from two weeks earlier, where he had again taken her from behind with her bent over the edge of the bed, and he had two fingers both fucking her anus and pressing down. Every time he had replayed this, it had taken about ten minutes before Charlotte felt confident enough to stand again; this time, it was about twice as long, but he suspected it was more because she was content to lie on him to maintain as much contact as possible.

“That was amazingly good, Sir. Thank you. You just seem to know exactly when to use the right trigger at the right time,” she murmured, stretching her legs before lying back down on top of him.

“So I’ve been thinking. I want to try out using hypnosis to change how you think about something.”

“Oh yeah?” she said, smiling up at him, while she spasmed in pleasure just as much as if he called her a good girl. “Mmm, Sir, I have wanted you to mold me however you wanted for forever. It’s one of the hottest things I can think of!”

“God, you’re perfect,” he answered, and then added, in the same way all young lovers over-add after finally finding the courage to say so, “I love you so much.”

“I love you, too, Sir!”

“Sleep,” he said while snapping, and she collapsed onto him. He wasn’t sure which of them was more turned on by it, but he was perfectly fine with losing this contest.

“Charlotte, when you awaken, you will have a fetish for your feet. Its intensity will be just a little less than your fetish for hypnosis. You will love everything about them: their look, their feel, their smell, their taste. Whenever I touch them, whether that’s directly with my hands or if you have them touch some other part of my body, it will feel just as good as if I was rubbing your clit. If you give me a footjob, it will feel just as good as if I was fucking you. When I cum on your feet, you will cum just like if I came inside you, and you will want nothing more than to lick all the cum off your feet. When you awaken, you know that you normally don’t feel this way about feet, but know I hypnotized you to make you feel this way, and you will absolutely love that knowledge. It will simply turn you on more whenever you think about it. This will also remain until I explicitly remove it. Do you understand?”

The corners of her mouth moved the slightest amount back, in as much of a smile as she could manage while entranced, and she mumbled out her always-adorable “...yessir…” He counted up to five and woke her up.

She smiled up at him, but then her eyes started roaming around taking in all the new information she had been given. She turned her head to look down at her feet, which were bare as they almost always were at his apartment, and mouthed, “Wow.” She reached down, touched one, and a shudder ran through her body.

“Sir, I feel like I can barely put into words how turned on I am right now. You actually change me to be just that more perfect for you. God, my feet are so fucking sexy. And I only feel this way because you hypnotized me! I’ve been wanting this for so long! I love you so much, Sir.” She started to run a foot up and down one of his legs while reaching her face up to kiss his neck. “Oh, Sir…” she mumbled out. He could feel how well the suggestion worked, for she was straddling his other leg, and could feel how wet she had become.

Charlotte ended their kissing much quicker than normal so she could turn herself around and have her feel on his lap. Her eyes were pleading with him, “Please touch them, Sir. Please.” He was more than happy to oblige. He took one of his hands and started using his thumbs to rub the sole. This wasn’t the first time he had rubbed her feet, of course, she long knew his love of them and hers in particular, but he hadn’t done more than that yet, and this was by far her most intense reaction to it. She threw her head back and ran her hands deeply through her hair. She could be experiencing nothing but pure sensual bliss. Her other foot was doing its best to play with him through his shorts. He continued to rub, and her body began to shake. He brought the foot up to his face and gave a long, slow lick from her heel to toes and she squealed in pleasure.

“Fuck, that felt so good! I really have no idea what’s hotter: how amazing everything about my feet now are, or that you made me feel all this. Please don’t stop, Sir. God, I need to cum so bad.”

He put her foot down in his lap so it could join her other in its escapade. As they danced in his lap, he took off his shirt, sat back, and enjoyed the sensations of Charlotte’s feet and the view of her, top pulled up, playing with her breasts. He decided several moments later that he wanted more.

“Charlotte, strip naked now. Then get my clothes off.”

“Yes, Sir,” she moaned and with a quickness born only out of impatience and desperation, stood up and removed her shirt, shorts, and underwear before turning her attention to him. Her eyes showed the same hunger that he noticed very early on, and that he never tired of. She pulled down his shorts and briefs. When she moved, the light reflected off her thighs, showing just how wet she had become.

“Good girl,” he said when she was done with both of their clothes. She shook.

“Sir, even this carpet is making my feet feel amazing.”

“And? Are you complaining?”

“No, Sir! Just making an observation.”

“Good. Let’s go move to the bed, and you’re going to use your feet to fuck me, to start.”

She growled out a long, “Yessssssssss,” before she made it to the bed in two strides and jumped on. He happily followed her.

“Sir, please let me use my feet on your cock,” she begged. “Please. I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel!” He simply nodded in response, and she spun so her feet were back between his legs. She took one foot and placed him between her big and second toe, holding the end slightly by curling them, and using her other stroke his entire length. It was heaven for him because of how his brain was wired and for her because he controlled her mind to think so. All she could manage was to throw her head back and pant and moan. As she continued, because it felt incredible and she was doing such a good job, he wondered if, knowing about this other fetish of his, she had looked up videos and practiced for him. He hoped she did, for he would love her all the more.

“Charlotte,” he said, and she lifted her head to him, “I’m so close to cumming. Keep going, darling.” She could only nod in obedience.

He came after a couple more minutes; she followed as soon as his cum hit her feet. She collapsed back onto the bed, panting, and then, after regaining her breath, stared hungrily at her feet.

“Tell me what you want to do, Charlotte,” he commanded, already knowing the answer.

“I want to lick all the cum off my feet, Sir. May I, please?”

“Good girl, darling. Go ahead.”

She lifted one foot up to her mouth and licked it clean, and then switched and did the other, her flexibility impressing him. While she was swallowing, her eyes rolled back into her head as if she were eating the most decadent dessert. He was certain that if he allowed her to, she would cum again just from this. She crawled over to him in order to snuggle up close next to him.

“Sir, that felt so amazing. That was just as good as actually having sex with you, Sir. You know, I could basically masturbate in public by rubbing my feet on the floor or up my leg or anywhere really, and no one would know! That would be so hot! Like our little secret, Sir!” The entire time, she was rubbing her feet up and down his legs.

“So I am super happy that you love your new fetish, but I might have made it a little too strong. I don’t want it to be able to replace sex, you know? So maybe I should turn it down like ten percent. What do you think? But yeah, I love the idea of you being able to slide your foot up my leg under the table and basically have it feel like I’ve rubbed your clit.”

“I like both of those, Sir. You and I both know you don’t need my approval to do anything with me, but at the same time, it makes me feel like you’re really taking care of me, and that just makes me love you even more.”

It was his turn to blush. He couldn’t think of what to say, so he kissed the top of her head, snapped, and told her to sleep.

“Charlotte, we are going to modify the last suggestion I gave you where I made you have a foot fetish. We are going to turn down the intensity of it a little bit. Right now, your intensity is set to a ten, when you awaken, it will be down to a nine, and it will stay that way until I say otherwise. Do you understand?”

She slowly nodded her head yes, and he woke her up. She began to rub her feet back up and down his legs.

“Mmm, this is perfect, Sir. My feet turn me on so much, but it’s not so much that it’s overpowering everything. You are so good to me. I still can’t believe we found each other.”

“I honestly can’t believe you’re actually real. I can’t possibly imagine anyone more perfect.”

They laid there together for over an hour, doing nothing but simply holding each other. It was a perfect moment with the perfect mate. It ended, however, but her stomach grumbled. They had planned on eating lunch while unpacking Charlotte’s bags, but their conversation and the resulting joy and passion sent that plan out of their minds.

“Guess we should eat lunch, huh?” he asked lightly.

“Please! I hadn’t realized until just now that all I’ve had to eat today was your cum, and as much as I love that, and trust me, I absolutely do, it’s, you know, not exactly filling. What do you have in mind?”

“Well, I was planning on just making us some grilled cheese for dinner tonight,”—it was her favorite—“but that feels pretty anticlimactic and not romantic enough for the dinner we have on the day when we told each other that we loved each other. So how about I make us some grilled cheese for lunch now, and then we go out to a nice dinner tonight?”

“As if I couldn’t love you any more!”

He got up, put on some clothes, for one should never cook naked, and went into his apartment’s kitchen. When he was buttering the bread and preheating the pan, he heard Charlotte coming up to him and wrapping her arms around his waist, giving him a hug from behind and didn’t let go the entire time he was cooking. He loved every moment of it.

They sat down together on the couch and ate their grilled cheese. He was still wearing the clothes he threw on for cooking, she was still wearing nothing. He let his eyes roam over her; she must have noticed when he got to her feet, but a shiver of pleasure rippled through her. He could not think of any way she could be more perfect.

“Do you have any thoughts on where you’d like to go tonight?” he asked between his second and third bites. He caught her with food in her mouth, and she hurriedly finished chewing so she could answer.

“I want to go somewhere nice, Sir, somewhere downtown and off campus.”

An idea formed in his mind. It was a cliché, yes, but he didn’t care. It had been a fantasy staple of his for years.

“OK, Sir, why are you smiling so deviously?” He hadn’t even realized he was, but he didnt care; he was too infatuated with the idea.

“Alright, here’s my idea: we go to that nice Italian place downtown.”

“Yes! I’ve always wanted to try that place! It’s really fancy, so I’ll need to get a nice dress from my dorm.”

“Well, if you’re that enthusiastic about the restaurant itself, then I can’t wait to see what you think of the rest of my idea.”

“I knew there had to be more based on that smile. You don’t smile that way just for thinking of a restaurant.”

“Yes, yes, you’re very smart, darling,” he said facetiously. “But here’s the rest: I hypnotize you so that you don’t know me and you think you’re going there by yourself. You’ll go in first and sit at the table. I will enter a few minutes later, and sit down at your table. You’ll wonder who I am, but not make a fuss about it, because you’ll find me insanely attractive. We’ll talk and have dinner. Towards the end, I’ll move our candle to the middle of the table and hypnotize you with it. I’ll make you come home with me and fuck me. You won’t return to normal until after the first time we’ve had sex. What do you think?”

“I cannot think of a more perfect way to celebrate tonight than that, Sir! It’s both incredibly romantic and insanely hot. Honestly, I’ve fantasized so often about being hypnotized by a stranger and used however he wanted. I cannot wait to do it with you, Sir. I wish dinner was sooner than five hours away.”

He took the last bite of his sandwich and waited for her to finish hers, and when she did, she simply said, “Sleep, Charlotte,” and snapped. She collapsed onto the couch, mouth open, arms dangling, and spent a few minutes admiring her. She never looked better to him than when strewn about deeply asleep. He gave her the suggestion he had just described, but added in a few pieces he hadn’t told her. The first was more practical: once she stepped out of his car, she would instantly slip into the persona of not knowing him and thinking she’s dining alone. The second was more for his fun: he made her forget what this scene would be, but remember that they were going to do something special tonight. She smiled as much of her smile as she could possibly do while under upon accepting this suggestion, and he woke her up. Her smile then broadened into her full, beautiful, lopsided smile.

“I love that I know there’s something fun we’re doing tonight, and I know we just talked about it, but I have no idea what you made that so, Sir. You just know exactly what to do all the time. You are amazing, Sir.”

“Ehh, I’m nothing compared to you, darling.” She fell onto him, releasing a happy, contented sigh, and they counted down the hours until dinner tonight.