The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charlotte

Chapter 3

She collapsed forward, her head resting upon his forearm. Her arms dangled off the front of the couch to her sides. He carefully extracted his arm, but couldn’t resist the temptation to lift her head up, and look at her. Everything was slack, so much so that her mouth was widely parted. What caught his attention the most, though, were eyes. They were stunning when awake, but here, closed, were even moreso: they were the dead giveaway of her entrancement, flicking rapidly back and forth beneath her lids. To him, she was more precious than any country’s crown jewels, more beautiful than a Strazzan veiled bust.

He pushed her back towards the back of the couch, so she was nominally upright, and just took in every inch of her for several minutes. He had no idea if he would ever get this opportunity again, and he wanted to remember this moment forever. While he had tried to hypnotize a woman twice before, and only succeeding with the second, which honestly could only be called a marginal success as no suggestions took for longer than a few moments, he had actually succeeded here. There could be no doubt. Every inch of her looked like those deeply hypnotized women he had seen endlessly in pictures and videos for the last decade-and-a-half. She could maybe be faking, but it would be difficult to keep doing the rapid eye movement for as long as she has. He then realized his pants had become very uncomfortably tight, and rearranged before talking to her.

“Charlotte, can you hear me? Just nod your head if you can.”

He held his breath. He actually wasn’t quite sure what he’d do if she didn’t do anything. Shake her, maybe? After what felt an eternity, Charlotte very slowly nodded her head up and down twice. He pumped his fists twice, once for each nod, in celebration.

“Very good. I’m going to do what’s called a deepener now,” although he was pretty certain she didn’t need it. “When I tell you to, you’re again going to imagine fifty very large helium balloons tied around both of your wrists, and you’ll find that the balloons just pull your arms up into the air. You’ll also find that the higher your arms go, the deeper into hypnosis you go. Do you understand?” Another two, slow nods. “Good. Feel those balloons now.”

Just as with the suggestibility test, Charlotte’s arms flew up into the air. Every part of her had moved in one of two directions: her arms, hands, and shoulders all, because of the balloons, up; everything else, because of dropping deeper into trance, down.

“Now, Charlotte, I’m going to count backwards from five to one. With each number you will feel yourself drop down twice as deep. After I hit the number one, I will snap and say, ‘Sleep,’ and when I do, you will feel the strings to all of the balloons get cut, your arms will drop down to your sides, and the moment they hit down next to you, you will drop ten times as deep. Do you understand all of that?” Two more nods, almost imperceptible now. He readied himself, and began to count backwards. “Five… four… three… two… one…” He was amazed by her ability to somehow continue to sink into his couch with each number. “Sleep,” he said forcibly, snapping his fingers simultaneously. It is a clichéd analogy for a reason when describing what just happened to Charlotte: she appeared as if she were a marionette, being held up by strings on her wrists, and those strings suddenly all snapped at once.

He stood up and paced a few times behind the coffee table that was acting as his stool for the night. He checked the time and saw only ten minutes had passed since they began. He could not believe how quickly all of this went. He sat back down, and addressed Charlotte once more.

“Charlotte, from now on, whenever I, and only I, snap and say, ‘Sleep,’ as I just did, you will instantly drop back into this deep, deep sleep, going deeper each time I put you back under. Understand?” More barely noticeable nods. It was at this point that he realized he couldn’t wait any longer to find out the truth about how Charlotte felt about hypnosis. He needed to know if she was like him. It was a bit of a risk, but one that he must take. “In a moment I am going to count from one to five, and you are going to feel more and more awake with each number, waking up on, and not until, I reach the number five. When you awaken, you will not remember being hypnotized at all tonight. You will think that you just sat down, and we’re about to have our little introductory talk. However, this time, you will give me complete and honest answers in everything. You will feel no shame or embarrassment in anything you say. Do you understand this?” Her nodding this time was a little more lively, and he wasn’t sure, but thought he saw the corners of her mouth pull back slightly, as if beginning to smile.

“OK, waking up now when I reach the number five. One… two… three… four… five!”

She bolted upright and fixed her hair in one fluid motion, locked eyes with him, and beamed. He couldn’t be certain his suggestion took hold, and the only way he’d know was to restart the conversation they had had about fifteen minutes ago. She did have the same nervous, expectant look on her face, though.

“So, Charlotte, you want to be hypnotized in person?”

“Oh, God, yes. Absolutely. More than anything!”

There was no confusion on her face as to why he asked this a second time, and he knew for certain from here that he had her.

“Why is that?”

“Well, I’ve always wanted to be, as far back as I could remember. When I was a kid, I remember seeing the hypnotizing clown episode of Scooby-Doo and when it got to the scenes where Daphne was hypnotized, I thought it looked really cool, you know?” He chuckled to himself that she answered the question so far word-for-word how she had the first time. Perhaps she had rehearsed this before tonight? He needed to respond to her question again, so he nodded a second time. “And ever since then, I’ve wanted to try it because I realized once I got a little older that it turned me on more than anything else. I wanted to be made to do whatever my hypnotist told me to do, no matter what it was. God, even now just saying this and thinking about what it will be like in a few minutes when you hopefully start to hypnotize me, I’m getting so horny.” He could very easily tell: her chest was flush with red, her nipples noticeably poking through her top. “Mmm, I could masturbate for twenty minutes watching ‘normal’ porn or thinking about ‘normal’ fantasies,” she continued, “and still be far, far wetter from watching a woman get put back to sleep two or three times in a row.”

He knew she wouldn’t finish her answer this time the same as the first, and while he had hoped and dreamed and prayed for her to admit how much this turned her on, he wasn’t expecting her to answer as explicitly as she had. Complete and honest answers, indeed.

“And why do you want me to be the one to hypnotize you?”

“So,” she began, smirking, with her habit of speaking faster the more she talks reappearing, “I thought you were really handsome from our very first class, like a solid seven-point-five, especially your smile, which is the same as mine, and as our classes went by I got to know you more and more, and I liked you a lot, and I debated with myself if I would try to talk to you after the semester was over. And then last week you said you used to be a stage hypnotist and it just seemed so serendipitous. And I didn’t care if it turned you on like it does me, I wanted you to hypnotize me and just have your way with me, and I hoped maybe you’d also like me and want to keep seeing me, because I wouldn’t want to stop this. I don’t care what suggestions you give me, I’ll do them all. But I need to know what it’s like to be hypnotized.”

“So based on what you just said, would you like to have sex with me tonight?”

“Oh my God, yes. You’ve all I’ve been able to think about. As soon as you said you could hypnotize, you instantly became, like, a twelve to me.”

“Have you had sex before?”

Here she didn’t answer right away, and lowered her eyes, as if what she was about to say was shameful. From this, he knew the answer to be no, but recognized the embarrassment in admitting so, since he hadn’t lost his virginity until his senior year of undergrad. He thought she would lie to him here if he hadn’t compelled her to answer honestly.

“No, I haven’t yet. Is that OK? I’m sure it won’t be your first time, but I don’t want to be bad, you know? I’ve had boys proposition me before, but I want my first time to happen while I’m hypnotized, and I’ve only been past first base once, and that was just him squeezing my breasts. I honestly haven’t even seen a penis in person. But I’ve thought about being hypnotized during sex so much since I first learned what sex was.”

He was touched by her honesty here. He reached out, grabbed her hand, gave it a tender squeeze, and said, “Of course it’s OK, Charlotte. I don’t care if you’re a virgin or if you’ve had sex with a hundred guys before.” Relief flooded her beautiful face. “Can I make a confession to you? Nothing bad, I promise.” She nodded.

“We are so alike in so many ways. Hypnosis also turns me on like nothing else, and when I said I used to be a stage hypnotist, I noticed your reaction and how it was different from the rest of the class’s, and ever since, I’ve been fantasizing about you wanting to be hypnotized, and me doing so and making you my personal hypno-slave. It’s been all I’ve been able to think about for this last week.”

“Fuck, that is so hot. How amazing would that be if we were thinking of that at the same time?”

“Pretty awesome, to be honest.” He was ready to speak to Charlotte again, but without the unbridled openness and honesty. I wanted to see her reaction to remembering that she told him all of this. So he told her, “Sleep,” and snapped.

He was certain he would never tire of seeing her falling into trance, going completely limp, and falling over in one direction.

“Charlotte, when you awaken on the count of five, you will remember all we’ve done so far tonight. Your sleep trigger will stay in place, though.” He took another moment to admire her asleep, and counted up to five.

Her reaction couldn’t have been more different this time.

“Oh. My. God! I can’t believe I told you all that! I mean, I wanted to, and think I would have eventually, but you made me do it! That was the hottest thing of my entire life! I absolutely want to do more of this, but we’ll need to put a towel down on the couch.” She reddened a little bit upon saying this and looked towards the bathroom.

He raised his eyebrows slyly and put on a shit-eating grin. “Oh? Really? And why would that be?”

She rolled her eyes at him. “Oh, you know why. I’m so turned on right now a strong wind would send me over the edge.”

He smiled again. “Good girl for answering me after initially not wanting to.”

She rapidly sucked in her breath after he said those first two words and let it out in a long moan. “God damn! Oh that felt so amazing. I’ve always wanted a man to call me that. And you told me to remember everything, so I know you didn’t make it feel extra good or anything.”

“Would you like me to?”

“Yes, please,” she said, pausing a moment before adding, “Sir,” and looking up meekly, but hungrily, at his eyes.

He felt as good upon being called that by her as he was sure she felt when he called her a good girl. He said, “Good girl,” and enjoyed Charlotte again taking a sharp breath and letting out another moan. “I’ll go get you a towel. I wasn’t lying when I said this turns me on just as much as you, so pardon the, uh, tent. And you know what will happen,” he called from the bathroom, “when you sit down on the towel?”

“No? What?”

“You’ll fall right back to sleep.”

She let out a lustful, “Oh,” and he was in heaven. She was standing when he exited the bathroom, and they both studied each other’s arousal: hers, running down her legs; his, as upright as could be in his pants. He stepped beside her and laid the towel over the side of the couch she had been sitting on.

“Before you sit, do you mind if I sit next to you now, instead of on that coffee table in front of you?”

“No, of course not. I’d like us to be as close as possible.” He slid the coffee table directly in front of the TV, sat down next to the towel, and she smiled at him while he did so. As she sat back down, the moment the first bit of her skin on her thighs touched the towel, she went completely limp and flopped onto the couch. He wasn’t sure if it was random chance of it she tried to control it, but she fell onto him: her face lying to the front of his shoulder, a breast pressed into his side, her thigh touching his all the way from hip to knee, and, best of all, her arm strewn across his lap, only inches away.

He could die here as contented as any human had ever died before. “Charlotte, from now on, whenever I, and only I, call you a ‘good girl,’ you will feel a surge of arousal flow through your entire body, ending right on your clit.” He debated what to do next. After a few minutes’ thought, he decided to try out an old fantasy of his. “Also, when I next say the word, ‘Dance,’ you will immediately become convinced that you are Destiny, the world’s best, and most expensive, stripper, and you are here to give me the world’s greatest lap dance. You will be fully naked by the end of it, and you can strip out of your clothes as quickly or as slowly as you like. Even though customers are not supposed to touch you, you can, and you will find that each time we touch, it feels better than anything you have ever felt before, and skin-to-skin contact even more so. After several minutes, and after you’ve stripped everything off and touched me more and more, you will desperately want to sleep with me, and will be begging me to do so. You will return to normal, remembering all that happened, and with our touching feeling as it always had up until now, when I call you by your real name again. Understood?” A nod. “Good. Lastly, you will not remember the Dance suggestion consciously. Now waking up on the count of five. One… two… three… four… five!”

She didn’t spring up this time; she nestled up into him instead. Her arm snaked up around his chest, and she gave him a quick, one-armed hug.

“I can’t begin to tell you how amazing it feels when you put me to sleep. And you better take full advantage of me soon, Sir, or I might explode.”

“Don’t you worry. There is plenty of time for that. But I have some other fun in mind first.”

“What is it?” she asked excitedly.

“You’ll see. Charlotte, dance.”

The change in her was instantaneous. She stood up, walked a couple steps away from the couch, and turned back to face him. While it was obviously still her own face—the same pale blue eyes, dark hair, cute nose, and lovely, lopsided smile—it was entirely different. The look in her eyes he had never seen in her, or any other woman, honestly, before. It was intense, confident, and full of desire and lust and the knowledge that she, Destiny, was made for sin.

Her strides over to him were sultry, hips swaying in the confidence that no man could see them move and not feel anything but pure desire. Based on what she had told him about her inexperience, he couldn’t understand where this was all coming from. She stood in front of him, legs spread, and leaned over at the waist, ass pushed out, and rested her hands on his thighs. He saw his suggestion take hold as pure ecstasy flooded her face for a moment before she regained control of herself. She deftly spun around, and her sundress flared enough to show that she was still as aroused as before from it running down her legs. She brought herself down, and ground her ass on his groin, back and forth, all the while certainly feeling intense pleasure from his suggestion. She stood up, and turned back around to face him. In one swift movement, she bent down and slid the straps of her sandals going around her heels off. As she stood back up, she kicked them off, thankfully towards the chair and not the TV, so she was now barefoot in front of him. She caught him looking at them.

“So, you like my feet, handsome? I bet you do; everyone does.” She pointed one foot and slid it up his lower leg. When she reached his knee, she continued up close to his hips before planting her foot on his chest. All the while, her eyes burning with pleasure and desire. Her breathing was just beginning to quicken, and her nipples seemed somehow even harder than they were earlier in the night. She brought her foot back down, and with the motion he could see up her dress for the briefest of moments, and he wasn’t positive, but believed she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

Charlotte continued to dance to music only she could hear, hips swaying, hands tracing up and down her body, but focusing plenty on her breasts. She brought her arms up and crossed over her chest, and, all the while continuing to move her hips, lifted her left hand and pulled down the strap over her right shoulder, and then the right to do the left. She then started to slide her dress down, closer and closer to becoming topless (he was certain now she was not wearing a bra), but then pulled the dress back up.

“Oh, you don’t get those right away.” She sashayed over to him and bent over to bring her breasts up to his face. He couldn’t control himself here, and leaned forward the inch of space she had left and kissed her between her breasts. She shuddered in quick pleasure, but quickly backed away. Her face showed shock, certainly she didn’t expect one of her customers to touch her, but also the obvious desire to feel that again.

“Naughty boy! You don’t get to touch unless I say so.” But he could almost see the suggestion working in her mind; her need to have him touch her more and more and more. She backed into him, again sitting on his lap. “Mmm, someone’s enjoying the show,” she muttered, clearly feeling how hard he was. “Come on, handsome, you can put your hands on my legs.” When he did, he could feel her every muscle tighten and she briefly shook as if electrocuted.

“Oh… oh… oh…” She was temporarily lost in pleasure, but she recovered quickly. As she sat, she continued to grind her ass into him. She reached up her dress, and pulled it down to her waist. Her dark hair and smooth back were all of her he could really see. “I don’t normally do this, so I expect a large tip from you, sexy.” She grabbed his hands and brought them up to her breasts. Oh, were they exquisite to the touch. They were large, not overly so, and wonderfully soft and firm. As he fondled them and rolled her nipples between his fingers, he could sense her control slipping.

“Yes… yes… yes… yes! Oh, yes! Oh, that feels so fucking good. Keep going, please. Yes!”

After a couple minutes, she stood up again and pulled up her dress before turning around, but the straps stayed down. She danced for another minute or so before reaching up to the top of her dress. As she pulled it down again, she didn’t stop. She pulled her dress all the way down to her hips, and then shimmied out of it, letting it fall to the floor. He was wrong; she was in fact wearing underwear: a lovely, lacy thong. Now that he was paying attention to all of her, he could see that she was almost panting, and her arousal was freely flowing down her legs. Her face showed nothing but desperation.

“Pull it off, sexy.” He was more than happy to oblige, and placed his hands on both sides of her hips. Intentionally making sure to have as much of his hands touch her as possible, he slid her thong down her lovely legs. He had seen her naked several times before in his mind, of course, and somehow he had wholly underestimated her. She was Venus before him. She sat down on him again, this time with her side to his chest and her arms around his neck. As he looked at her, he could see the yearning in his eyes. He took his right hand and cupped her cheek. She melted into him. He then moved his hand to below her chin, lifted her face to his, and kissed her.

It took her a moment to fully grasp what was happening, but when she did, she kissed him as if it were her lifeblood. Their mouths opened and tongues danced together in perfect harmony. She broke off their kissing first. She was panting hard.

“Please. Please. Take me. Here, on the floor, on your bed, I don’t care. Fuck me. Now. I need you. Fuck me hard. Anywhere you want to. God, please. Please. Fuck me like the little slut that I am. Own me. Make me yours.”

“Oh, yes. I am going to fuck you, Charlotte.”

She blinked, and upon reopening her eyes, was herself again. The memories of what she just did flooded back into her. He looked down at her, smiling, waiting for her to say something. Instead, she surprised him by not saying anything, but pulling herself up to his face and kissing him deeply. As they kissed, she continued to grind herself into him, and he took a hand and began to play with one of her breasts. The only break in their kissing was when Charlotte had to pull away, either so she could catch her breath or so she could let out a lascivious moan. After an indeterminate amount of time, they pulled apart.

“Everything I said when I was Destiny,” she panted out, “was true, Sir. I wouldn’t say it as crassly, but, please, I need you to sleep with me tonight. Tonight has been better than I ever could have imagined, and I know there are thousands of other suggestions for us to play with, but I need you. Please, Sir. I don’t know what I would do if you didn’t take me tonight.”

“Charlotte,” he said, chuckling a little to himself, for he found her desperation here rather charming, “don’t worry. I was going to stand us up momentarily and have us make our way to my bed. But before that happens, there’s one thing we need to talk about and one thing I need to do. Which would you like to do first?”

“The talk sounds more serious, so that one.”

“Works for me. I haven’t had sex in about six months, and I got myself tested for STIs shortly thereafter, and I was negative.”

“Good!” she interrupted. “I knew I didn’t have anything to worry about because, well, of my lack of history, but after we decided to meet today I went to the campus health office and got tested as well. I wanted to be prepared in case you did want to sleep with me, and I was afraid that if I unknowingly gave you something, you wouldn’t want to see me again. But I am negative, too!”

He smiled at her. One often-awkward, always-necessary topic down, one to go.

“What’s great. I love your prudence. Second, I have condoms in my nightstand but they’re a little old, but…”

“Don’t worry, Sir,” she interrupted again, “I’ve thought about this all week and I want my first time to be fully natural. I want to feel you, and just you. I’ve been on the pill for a couple years now, and I know from Sex Ed that it isn’t the part of the month where I’m most likely to get pregnant. I’m OK with the risk. And if, well, the risk doesn’t go our way, there are things we do afterwards.”

Now that he hadn’t expected. He was going to say, “...but I can run down the block to the Walgreens and buy more, if you don’t mind sitting tight here for a few minutes,” but this was better. He never performed as well wearing a condom as without.

“You’re amazing, you know that?” he asked, and she looked exceptionally happy as she nuzzled into his neck and shoulder.

“What was the thing you had to do?”

“This. Charlotte, sleep,” he said, and snapped. She collapsed into him, and he knew he would never grow tired of the feeling. “When I awaken you next, you will find that no matter what you do, no matter how hard you beg, you will not be able to cum until you feel me cum inside you. You will also not remember that I gave you this suggestion specifically, but will remember that I put you back into trance and gave you a suggestion,” and he woke her up.

“I can’t believe how hot that is every time.” She kissed him, deeply, passionately. “Thank you so much for that. I was so ready to have sex with you right then and there, but now I know there’s some suggestion in my mind, waiting to control me, while we’re having sex, and, God, you’ve made this perfect. Thank you, Sir.”

He couldn’t recall ever feeling this happy before. He scooted forward on the couch and Charlotte took the cue to stand, he followed while he unbuttoned his shirt. Charlotte saw this and kneeled down in front of him, beginning to take off his pants and finally relieving the pressure he felt there. He pulled his shirt off as she slid his pants down to his ankles, and tossed the shirt and kicked his pants aside. She stayed kneeling in front of him, staring at his underwear.

“Are you ready for this?” he asked, knowing the answer she’d give.

She looked up. “Absolutely,” she said, but didn’t make a further move.

“Nervous?”

“Yes, Sir, a little.”

“That’s OK. Just slide them down.”

She did, slowly, being careful to work the elastic band around his erection. He was standing fully hard once freed, and she gasped when she saw it in full.

“Oh, wow. I want to kiss it.” And she did, kissing the head with a lovely tenderness. “It looks big. Is it big? I don’t know what they’re actually like. I’ve seen some porn, but I know none of that is anything like real life.”

“I’m… above average,” he equivocated. He had trimmed that morning, which he liked as it made him look grander. Like most boys, when he was in high school, he measured both his length and circumference. Later he had found a chart online grading each length-circumference pair based on how good it was. He was a B+ and was a little proud of that fact.

“Take it into your mouth, and suck it. Use your tongue, but not your teeth. Understand?”

She was already moving up off of her heels and almost ready to start when she said, “Yes, Sir.”

Intentionally waiting until he had him in his mouth and he felt her start to swirl her tongue around him, he muttered, “Good girl.”

She squeezed both her eyes shut and her thighs together. If her mouth wasn’t full, a deep moan would have escaped; but it was, so what did was a sultry, “Mmmmm.”

She felt wonderful around him. She was, of course, not great at this moment, but she certainly wasn’t bad either, and he couldn’t have cared less. Just the fact that it was her kneeling in front of him, giving him a blowjob, made this perhaps the most enjoyable he had ever received. After only a few minutes, due to how he had spent the last half hour as hard as he could get, he felt himself on the edge. He didn’t want to cum now because he had an annoyingly long refractory period, and desperately wanted, for both of their sakes, to still fuck her tonight.

“Stop, Charlotte.” Her face was clear that she didn’t want to, yet she was obedient, and stopped. He gave her his hand to help her stand up then pulled her into him. They started to kiss again, already falling into an ease of lovers long-known. He shifted his hips slightly and stuck his left leg forward, so his thigh was pressing between her legs. Without missing a beat, she began to rock her hips front to back. Warmth emanated from her, and he could feel her leaving behind trails of her arousal. Eventually, he walked them over to his bed and pushed her down onto it. They arranged themselves so she was beneath him on her back, running the length of the bed. Inspiration took him now, and he grabbed her wrists and brought them together above her head.

“You are now going to feel a rope tying your wrists together and another rope securing your wrists to the headboard, so no matter what happens, you cannot lower your arms from here. They will stay there until I tell you that the ropes are gone. Understood?”

She tried pulling her arms down, and he could see the strain in her muscles. After a few tries, she smiled and said, “Yes, Sir. You have no idea how amazing this is.”

“Good girl,” he snarled, and her body convulsed. “Are you ready?”

“Yes! So ready, Sir. Please.” And to show how ready she was, she spread her legs for him, showing him her sex. It was no surprise to him that it was glistening with her wetness. What did, however, was the fact that she was bare, not because she wouldn’t think of doing that, but because it seemed like a daunting task in the small dorm showers. Instead he lowered his mouth to her left nipple and started to lick and kiss and suck. With his right hand, he reached down and slid three fingers between her lips, and started to tease her. His fingers slid effortlessly around her sex, making the trek in, out, up, around her clit, and back down before repeating over and over.

“Oh, please, Sir. Please, please, pleasepleaseplease!”

“Do you need to cum?”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Good girl. But you can’t until I tell you to.” Her back arched at this, driving his fingers deeper into her. He pulled them out, licked one clean, and brought the other two to her mouth. “Clean them,” he ordered, and as she obeyed, she shuddered with pleasure. After a few moments, he took his fingers from her mouth and repositioned himself between her legs. He looked down, grabbed himself, and aligned himself with her. Very slowly, he pushed himself in.

Charlotte’s eyes rolled back into her head, and her mouth opened in the throes of soundless ecstasy. As he expected by how turned on she was, both by her own accounting and as evidenced by her arousal forming rivulets down her thighs, he slid inside her, perfectly, as if she had been made specifically for him. And, briefly thinking about it before all rational thought left him due to how amazing she felt wrapped around him, based on all that had happened today, maybe she had been.

He continued to thrust in and out of her, sometimes being slow and methodical, sometimes moving as quickly as he could. Eventually, Charlotte found her voice back and alternated between strings of, “Ohgodohgodohgod,” and, “Fuckfuckfuck.” Her breasts bounced with each thrust, and he noticed that her eyes matched them: up as he entered, down as he pulled back, in perfect synchronicity. He had been in an extreme state of arousal for almost three-quarters of an hour now, and he knew he couldn’t last more than another two or three.

“Charlotte,” he panted out, “I’m going to cum soon. How badly do you want to?”

“So fucking bad, Sir! Do it! Cum in me, please! That would be so hot!”

“Mmm, good girl!” he groaned out in response. He lasted maybe another twenty seconds. He felt the build-up happening, and made sure to time it so his first spasm happened exactly when he was deepest inside of her. Once the first one had ended, Charlotte evidently felt his cum inside of her, as she exploded in her own orgasm. As incredible as his was, it seemed to pale in comparison to hers, yet that didn’t surprise him based on how much he had built her up since they started tonight. It took her several minutes for hers to fully abate. Once it had, she looked at him as one having a religious epiphany. He smiled proudly down at her, pulled himself out, and laid down next to her. After they caught their breaths for a few moments, he realized that he had forgotten something.

“Charlotte, your hands are now untied.” As she brought them down, she snaked one underneath his neck and the other across his chest, turning herself so she was resting her head on his shoulder and had her body pressed tightly against his. As he lay here, he thought about how lucky he was in this moment. He had just hypnotized a beautiful young woman, whose own hypnosis fetish perfectly matched his own in both intensity and complementarity, had the best sex of his life with her, and was now snuggling with her, both basking in their afterglow. There was nothing in Paradise that could tempt him away from the right here and now.

He turned his head towards hers. “Penny for your thoughts?”

“I’m just so happy, Sir. A small part of me always wondered if I’d meet someone like you: you’re handsome, you’re a good man, and you’re a hypnotist. And that was so incredible with you making it so I couldn’t cum until you did. I swear, I would have cum like ten times if I was able to whenever I could. I am so thankful that I waited for you before having sex. You were worth the wait.”

“Good girl. There are some other things I want to try, but I did want to make sure that you were fully there, so to speak, for your first time.”

“I want to try all of them! If I could have my way, I’d spend the entire summer here in your apartment hypnotized and ready for you to use however you wanted.”

“Who says I wasn’t already planning on doing exactly that?”

“I don’t know if you’re joking or not, but I want that so much,” she cooed as she threw one leg over his and started to slowly hump his side. He absolutely loved her willingness, but didn’t think he was able to go again so soon. He brought his hand up and began to stroke her hair tenderly.

“How honest were you a few days ago when you said you’ve watched induction videos on YouTube a few times, and that you weren’t sure if they worked or not?” He had been wondering about this, and was sure the answers would be not very and not at all, respectively.

She blushed. “I was wondering if you’d ask that again. I couldn’t tell you how many of those videos I’ve watched. Endless. I knew I was going under from basically the start and when I masturbated afterwards, it was so insanely good. I loved how they made me feel, and what I ended up doing. Honestly, after a little bit, I started recording myself so I could masturbate while watching myself be hypnotized and that was even better.” It seemed that every time she answered one of his questions, she became more and more perfect for him. “Would you like to see those, Sir?”

“Oh my God, yes. Did you by chance do it so the audio also played? I’d love to hear what you were being told to do and everything?”

“Yes, I did, Sir, but I have to mute it when I’d watch so I wouldn’t drop under again.”

“Good girl! Second question: was the real reason why you didn’t volunteer for that stage hypnotist last year because you didn’t know how obviously aroused you’d become during it?”

“Yes, Sir. It was torture. I basically had to talk to my friends through his whole induction so I wouldn’t go under in the audience, and even just watching I was so wet I needed to leave to go to the bathroom midway through so I could quickly get myself off and then dry my panties under the hand dryer. You have no idea how much I want to be in a stage show. The only thing I can think of that would be hotter is being yours, just like tonight.”

He kissed her forehead. “You’re perfect, you know that? Also, I can think of a couple things we can try if you want to be in a stage show.”

“Really? Thank you so much, Sir!”

“I’m willing to assume that the answer to this next one is yes, but, hey, you never know: do you want to spend the night here?”

She somehow managed to snuggle in even closer to him. “I don’t want to spend any night away from you, Sir.”

“I love that answer.”

Of his two ex-girlfriends, he thought he had only actually loved the second. He dated the first for about two-and-a-half months, and while they liked each other, it was fairly obvious after the first three weeks that they were nothing more than a drunken one night stand that neither wanted to admit was just that, and so inertia carried them on as a river carries a piece of driftwood. They would have certainly continued on if not for her meeting another man who was much more compatible with her than he was. When she told him, he didn’t feel all that sad; most of what he felt was relief. He bore her absolutely no ill-will, and they stayed friends to this day. He brought up hypnosis to her twice, neither time letting his true feelings known, but instead playing it off as a I’ve-been-learning-this-and-would-you-be-a-test-subject kind of interest. She agreed and he tried for three hours everything he could remember reading and seeing and nothing worked. He didn’t bring it up again to her after that. She ended up marrying that man the previous April, and he was present for the nuptials. It was there that he met his second and most recent ex.

She was a bridesmaid, but the penultimate in the line of seven, so while a close friend, not someone especially close. He had caught her eye a couple times through the service, and she had smiled back and winked at him once to let him know her thoughts. Much to her paired groomsman’s chagrin, she spent the reception, except the meal, with him, drinking and dancing. They spent the night in his hotel room, and he thought that the sex was great (he didn’t realize how much he was overestimating that until this night with Charlotte), even though he needed to fantasize about him hypnotizing her to be able to perform as well as he did. She had seemed perfect for him in every way, except her reluctance to try hypnosis, which he brought up to her about two months later in the same way he did with his first ex. But that seemed trivial at the time. When he needed his fix, he could always go to one of the many sites he knew for videos or pictures or stories. Over the next few months, he felt ready to tell her that he loved her. When he did, she looked apologetic and said she wasn’t ready to say it back. His heart collapsed, but felt sure she would say it soon. Looking back, that was likely why she agreed a few days later to try hypnosis.

It took him about forty-five minutes of progressive relaxation to get her into a usable trance. But when he tried to give suggestions, and this killed him, they wouldn’t stay for more than a minute or so. For example, when he stuck her hand to her head, she couldn’t pull it off the first two tries, but easily did on the third, or when he had her forget the number four, she forgot it the first time she counted her fingers and got eleven, but had it back when she tried again. He tried his best to play it off as not a big deal, and he never knew how well he did.

They continued on this way for another few months, him loving her and her never reciprocating verbally, until December of the previous year, just after the fall semester ended. It played out like the very beginning of a rom-com where the protagonist finds his girlfriend, whom he loves dearly, in bed with another man. It only happened because he breezed through the final he was taking, and she vastly underestimated how long it would take him. They were over within five minutes of him walking in.

As he played through these previous romances in his life with Charlotte lying next to him in bed, half-asleep (non-hypnotically), he realized only then that there was no possible way he loved his second ex-girlfriend. What he felt for her compared to what he felt now for Charlotte was the same as a kindergartner’s drawing of a dog compared to a real one: all the features were there, but none of them looked the way that they should or fit together correctly, and wholly lacking the warmth and joy that the real one provides.

He knew he shouldn’t get ahead of himself. It was only one night, albeit the best night he had ever had, and love was such a vast, all-encompassing feeling that it couldn’t possibly spring up so quickly. Maybe Tolstoy was right when he had his titular heroine say that there were as many kinds of love as there are hearts; and if he was, maybe his and Charlotte’s hearts just had a different kind of love than most, one that could develop in the span of one night. The thought comforted him as he fell asleep, arm still holding the now-fast asleep Charlotte close next to him.